US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bellac

Their customer service is prompt in responding to your questions. (in 84 reviews)

chrissyl1

I wouldn't waste any time sending the package back since you can just get store credit or even exchange it right away. (in 38 reviews)

linhb

Like return policy, it is the policy, why are you trying to argue with a POLICY? (in 35 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

opheliap
5/27/16

I PLACED AN ORDER MAY 14 STILL DIDNT RCV TO DATE! I WAITED ON HOLD FOR OVER 30 MIN TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

jackg58
5/21/16

Based on today's experience I will never come to the monroeville's mall forvever21 store again. I was treated like a disease because I was gay by one of your female employees . This has never happen to me in the past. I'm Frequent shopper and love the store. But after today, I will no longer give me money to this particular location ever .

evangeleem
5/20/16

I went into a Seattle store and made a purchase of $180 of their products. I got home and in going over items, I realise there is a smell coming from 2 items. I never wear clothes I buy before washing them first, so I gave this no thought, other than to place them in wash, upon washing the items with other clothes of mine, I realise that all the clothes in laundry now smells like the 2 items from forever 21. So now the rest of my clothes are ruin. I took the 2 pair pants black into store explained what happened and asked for an exchange( not a refund, not to be compensated for my other cothes). I was told by a manager there is nothing they can do, but I was given a phone number to customer services. I called twice, it was not a number for their company, so had to go back to the store, I asked for them to call this time to resolve the issue, however I still ended up leaving the store with the items. I am now waiting for something to happen, I have a disable child and carting her back and forth for 2 pairs of pant is infuriating. This is 1 of 2 of my favorite clothing store I shop at and its disappointing to feel like I gave this company my money and they gave me a unusable product. I will be posting a review of this infraction until this is resolve.

cassandram13
5/19/16

Forever21 reviewed by 3melchor

3melchor
2 Reviews

Published 12 minutes ago
Dirty BRALETTE

I purchased several items during their last flash sale. I received my package on 5/13 and tried items on right when I got home. The last thing I tried on was a mesh bralette. Before trying it on I noticed there was something white. IT WAS DEODORANT STAINS. Not just one but SEVERAL lines. I immediately emailed their customer service with photos. I'll be honest, I also emailed about the item being "incorrect" or that I thought it was. The model wearing this bralette was also wearing a black bralette underneath meaning the one I really ordered was completely mesh. I thought it was pretty misleading but still wanted it, even considering I didn't pay much for it. Long story short, it's now 5/19 (6 days from initial contact) and I have yet to be provided with a solution that benefits me. They asked me to pay 5 bucks to shop the item back for me to be refunded. Granted they said they'd reimburse me, but I shouldn't have to pay anything up front at all for something that was SENT TO ME ALREADY DEFECTIVE. It's a BRA. An initimate item that has obviously been worn and returned by another customer. Disgusting. I'm not even try to scam them, I even made another purchase this week that I haven't gotten yet. I JUST WANT A CLEAN BRALLETE! ILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.

phallanw
5/18/16

They always have something I can work with!

valerieg22
5/18/16

Bought a dress and it was under the knee before I bought it used it once hand washed it next thing you know its half my size and goes all the way up my butt like foreal don't buy $#*!ty clothes from here

kidistt
5/17/16

I would give it zero star if i could. I don't recommend anyone to shop from forever 21. I was very disappointed and dissatisfied with the customer service. I made an order on Friday and I chose express shipping so that I can get it with in 3 day befor I leave US. However, my order wasn't delivered on time. Thus, I wanted to make sure when it will arrive. So, I called and I was told that my order will be delivered on Friday( after I leave US), and I tried to explain my problem. However, instead of getting a solution I was blamed for their problem. The customer rep told me that it was my problem for not calling sooner. But, how am I suppose to know that my order will arrive late? I only call when I don't get my order by the time I am expecting it. It is their responsibility to let their customers know if their orders are arriving late. Also, he told me that someone else can return the item for me and I can get the refund for the item I bought but not for the money I spent on shipping. If I am not getting my stuff then I shall not be charged a penny. He also told be that it is a waste of time talking to him since he has no other options. I have never ever been disappointed with a customer service as I am today.

megana11
5/9/16

I ordered a $40 item to get free shipping over 30$. The ONLY shipping available that I HAD to chose was priority shipping for $12. I looked on their faw site and Google and found no answered. Placed the order hoping they'd help the next day. They refused to fix it or refund me. saying it's because it went to a PO BOX and not a street address. I even escalated to a supervisor. I said I was gonna return my stuff then and they were fine with losing me as a customer.

kimmyk3
5/7/16

GOOD STUFF

leonorat
5/7/16

Very disappointed with service. So I saw a promo in the store that you will get $10 on your next purchase if you spend $50.00. After I paid, I have to asked the lady in the counter and the manager if I get a $ 10 coupon. The manager's response was NO you don't get that because your total was $49. and something cents. This is after I slide my debit card. It would be nice if they at least offer you, oh you have to spend 1 more dollar and get the coupon? And the lady in the counter has no clue of the promo and I don't think they care either. If you want customers to return to your store, please train your people how to treat their customers!

Tip for consumers: employees not helpful at all

mckaylam
5/6/16

If you guys could make a skater skirt that will actually cover my $#*!ing butt that would be great

andreeam3
5/6/16

The delivery time was respected, the products are ok and the support service was receptive.

mirc12
5/5/16

Ive ordered off the Forever 21 site many times in the past and have had no trouble with receiving my orders until my last. Over a month ago I received somebody else's package and emailed the company right away, it took almost a week for them to reply to the email and then about a month for them to send a new packing slip to send the order back, it is now a month and a half since I've ordered and have still not received my package. It is very disappointing to see the terrible customer service given and also frustrating as i have no idea where my order is or who may have it...

jessicab149
5/4/16

My order was never delivered to me. Forever 21 never told me that it wasn't delivered and left me waiting. When I called they told me that it was being sent back because my address was "undeliverable" which is not true. The customer rep even told me when she checked my address it was deliverable. My order "apparently" took a MONTH to get back to them which they never even told me when it finally was back. I kept asking for a refund and they would just ignore my emails and not help me at all. Finally after calling over and over again, another rep told me that my order had been sitting there for awhile. She said If i wanted it reshipped i would have to pay an additional $5 or I could have it refunded. I told them i just wanted my money back and for all of this to be OVER. Weeks later they sent me an email for my refund and they didn't even refund me the entire amount!!!! When I called and told them that it was NOT my fault my order never got to me and since when is shipping $5???? They replied by saying: well its not our fault either. THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. If i wasn't so persistent about calling and emailing for over a month i would have never gotten a cent back. NEVER ORDER ONLINE WITH THEM!!! They truly do NOT care and are with out a doubt the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I will never be shopping with them ever again, they are cheap and have piss poor customer service.

lindat93
5/2/16

Awesome service. Love to buy the products. Quality is just awesome.

johns1290
5/2/16

Never order anything via express shipping. Took 6 business days in order for the product to reach me. Paid $16.95 for the order which was over half the amount of the actual product. Called in to get a refund on the shipping along with the item because we ended up going into the store and buying it again be cause it did not make it here within the time frame we needed it. When we called in the gentleman told me that it take 24 to 48 to ship and then another 2-3 business days after it is shipped....what kind of $17 express shipping is that?! I will never be using Forever21 again because of the service we received

amandab112
4/30/16

This is the first year I've loved everything in stock at the store. And I spent a couple grand this year and got a pretty much new wardrobe. -1 star for the return policy -1 star for me being able to wear everything once before it shrinks. I usually hang dry everything but still get it together

millier4
4/30/16

SALES ON CLOTHING

danielles71
4/28/16

I made an online purchase of $105.64, the items did not fit and therefore were returned (at my expense) yet my credit card was refunded for a total of $73.22 ($32.42 was not reimbursed).

When calling the 1-888-494-3837 number, I was told, and repeatedly told, that the policy is that final sale items are not refundable, and that two of the four items ordered online were final sale items. When replying that I understand the no refund policy on final sale items, but assumed that an exchange or a store credit would be applied to my account, I was told that the policy is that final sale items are not refundable. Now how does one know when ordering online, even if the items are final sale, that the items are going to fit. And with a policy like that, one therefore gets stuck with items that don't fit, with not even a possibility of exchange or store credit.

The customer service representative did say that the two final sale items could gladly be resent at my own expense, items that don't fit. That just felt patronizing. And when asking to speak to a manager/supervisor, I was informed that the manager would be in touch with me but would only repeat the same thing she has just explained to me. Again I felt patronized, and not valued as a customer. The manager never did call me.

Customer satisfaction should always be a priority, and assuming that customer service is a priority for Forever 21, especially in an age of fierce competition with stores like American Eagle, Gap, Banana Republic, Aritzia, etc., one would hope for an exchange or store credit when an item purchased online does not fit, even a final sale item at that, especially that Forever 21 is cited as one of America's largest private companies with an annual revenue of 4.4 billion.

I will NEVER buy anything from Forever 21 again. .

rakeshd6
4/27/16

nice trendy clothes. Suggest to make plus sizes as well.

teresam62
4/26/16

I bought a pair of shoes that broke the first time I wore them before I even got in the car, and the store wouldn't take them back.

sherr751
4/26/16

This is the worst store in London. The customer service representatives and the supeevisors do not understand English well. I have always loved Forever21 from living in New York but the service in London is embarassing. When i make purchases they take about 2weeks to arrive!!! Then to make matters worst they charge you if you want a refund. I sent a shoe in to do an exchange and i was told they only do refunds for online purchases so they have taken £2.50 from my money all because I want an exchange. Then the supervisor is telling me to go online and re order for the size i want!!!! Im furious, who gives forever21 the right to take my hard earn money. Telling me crap. The online forms gave the exchange option and I ticked it over 2 and a half weeks nw and i have not even received a courtesy email. Now when i call im being told they will subtract 2.50 and refund the difference then i can go online and re order...$#*!ery!!

aylaa
4/18/16

I ordered from Forever21 online and bought 5 tops. All were a success, and shipping was accurate and quick.
Some of the tops I bought were final sale, so this some what worried me as to what kind of condition they would show up in, they all showed up in great condition, nicely folded and packaged. The shipping was quick, and with the tracking number they provided me, I was able to track my package which was accurate from where it was to when it would be delivered.
All shirts I received were in good condition and just like the photos showed.
It should be noted though, read the reviews and listen to what they say. For me, I didn't purchase anything that wasn't above at least 4.5 stars, though I preferred 5 stars. One item I got that wasn't reviewed by anyone came in good condition also, so that was good.

All in all, quite happy with my online purchase from Forever21 of some tops.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews, they are very helpful, and take caution on never-reviewed items

gudmundura
4/16/16

Now Im stuck with 450 $ worth of cloths that dont fit and these guys dont want to take back because it is 7 days past the return time (that i didnt know about). They are still selling these goods.

I arrived to the US 1 day ago and thought it would not be any problem to return it in forever 21 like it was in the other stores that I shopped in online. I shop online alot and I this has never been a problem before until I shopped at forever 21.

I will never spend my money in this shop again and this service is below everything that I have experience so far.
Note that this hidden return policy is made to make extra money out of people that shop online and dont live in the country. Also dont spend your time by calling these guys they dont do anything for you.

trutht7
4/12/16

Yes, the clothes are sometimes attractive and affordable but they are poorly made. Also, if you purchase from the store- you can not return. The main reason I'm reviewing is because of the awful return policy. If you buy online- you can return to the warehouse in LA which costs a lot in the first place! Be aware that even once they receive the return they wait 2-3 weeks to process it and another 1-2 billing cycles to return the money. That is ridiculous! I will never again purchase from a company that will take my money for payment then hold on to it as long as they choose before returning it. AND don't bother calling customer service! They are trained little puppets, telling lies and beating around the bush.

vanieb
4/11/16

My item was received damaged, I had to cancel my appointment for a family photo on my husband birthday. I called hoping they can replace the item so I would have it for the following Saturday but they couldn't ofer me the 2-3 business day shipping. Very,very unhappy customer.

sophiaj15
4/9/16

I ordered two items on Easter, quite excited to finally find the kind of top I've been looking for for over a year. It seemed to be the right time to do so: the item was running out of stock (only my size left) and the website offered free shipping for the week-end.
In the e-mail confirming my purchase, they stated that they would send me another e-mail to confirm my items had been dispatched.
A week later, not only did I had not received my item, but I also realized that I never even got that infamous e-mail.
3 days ago, I finally got news: they cancelled my order, listing standard reason instead of precisely telling me why. In short, I got an automated response.

Now no need to be a genius to know what happened: they simply didn't take care of my order until it was too late (over a week! to take care of an order! I have NEVER seen that before, especially coming from a big brand!), and said items had all gone out of stock.

Thanks Forever21. Thanks for taking such poor care of your customer.
This was my first and last order on this website of lazy and uncaring retailers.

jewelrek
4/8/16

I occasionally shop here and well once you check size chart etc u should be good to go. i did receive a dress with a different color than what was advertised but it was ok too.

marieb82
4/7/16

The items are inexpensive and good quality.

angiee6
4/7/16

My worst experience ever .. Cheap quality. I tried to return what I bought a day before and according to their policy, you only get store credit, which forces you to buy again to use your money ..,
More over people working in the store have bad attitudes and have no idea what customer service means. The manager was rude and when I told him that I will write a review about my experience , he went 'I'm sure that you will not be the last one to give us a bad review ' , he didn't care. He made me feel as if I'm begging for my money . My experience is in Newark ca location,

I don't recommend buying anything from this cheap store

jenniferg113
4/7/16

I bought a dress online for my daughter, the dress did not fit. So, when I took it to the store for a return the sales clerk said she could only give me $10 for the dress as it had just gone on sale. She then told me if I shipped it back to the company I would get a full refund. Even with the return shipping I would have still received more than the $10, so I shipped the dress back. I then received an email from the company saying not only would they not give me any money for the dress, if I wanted it back I would have to send them another $5.95. I have called and emailed them but to no avail and the customer service rep was incredibly rude. I will never shop with this company again!

kateb54
4/6/16

Normally I can't say enough about how much I love love love f21. Amazing prices and really amazing sales. But I recently bought a pair of the black skinny jeans from their basics line for my daughter, and the SMELL on them is DISGUSTING. I've run into this problem a LOT lately with black jeans and I'm getting tired of it. Whatever dye they are using has issues.

The jeans came out of the bag smelling like cat spray and burnt rubber. I tried airing them out, repeatedly washing them (all they did was stink up the rest of the load of laundry) and nothing worked. I even hit them with borax and I could see them getting so washed that the DYE was coming out in my TUB and they STILL reeked.

Took them back to forever 21 and the girl said they can't take items back that have this much wear. WEAR? Girl, she never wore them ONCE? Do you think I want my daughter smelling like burnt rubber and cat pee? Nooo. I washed them like 20 times but wore? Nope.

So just a word of caution: do NOT buy black jeans from forever 21.

non159
4/5/16

Love dis play. So many clothes u can buy

sallyb50
4/5/16

Great stuff. Awesome prices. Super Trendy.

priyak10
4/5/16

good price points and trendy products

francinec4
4/4/16

I'm very dissapointed in their Customer Service. I placed my order and got my confirmation via email...when I noticed that I was charged an overnight fee of $28. and I clearly asked for ground..( I qualified for free shipping) I called, but they couldn't help me...my only option was to cancel the order and go back on line and create the order again! Not going to do that and have my credit card charged twice!! Not happy!!

saraa56
3/31/16

Customer service and return policy is the most antiquated I have come across on the Internet. Not to mention the "forever 21" items would make anyone look 80. Ugly and cheaply made. Total rip off

ceydorshippingc
3/30/16

If you are looking for something short and sexy, Forever21 is the store to shop at. I love their skater dresses

christinep51
3/29/16

I'm from Canada and Plus size clothing that are sexy and trendy aren't that easy to find. I ordered a couple of items from Forever 21 and was positively surprised by their Plus size line. Prices are good and clothes don't look that they are made for grand mothers. Sizes are real and everything fits perfectly. Shipping was fast and free. I will definitely order from them again!

hammadn
3/26/16

if you buy do not expect any return without paying shipping fee or worst case scenrio no return at all if you do not like it

jab72
3/16/16

I hate your company, I will never purchase anything from you. I had an order for over 1,500 dollars. You canceled my order for no reason. When I called to find out why it was canceled you losers say its because they thought it was fraud. So we replaced the order over the phone, and less then 12 hours later my order was canceled again, I call back and you losers tell me they dont know why its canceled. I called my bank, they said its canceled because you losers didn't verify the address correctly when replacing the order. Your customer service people are stupid morons. Where are they all located? In Poland or what? They can barely speak english,, I asked to talk to the manager, and the moron wouldn't let me. I gave up, I will give my money to another company that actually wants my money. I will never waste my damn time on your company again. $#*!ty customer service, cancels orders for no reason, and does NOTHING to fix the problem. LOSERS.

denises40

Rated 5*s
Ordering was easy,
Shipping was very fast
and
Product quality is good for the low prices.

shaunj9
3/11/16

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 @ 11:49 a.m, I had the worst customer service experience ever during checkout. While waiting to be checked out, next in line, the cashier (Shontice, a male) checked out an individual ahead of me and proceeded to carry on a conversation while the line began building. After a few minutes of a conversation consisting of him troubleshooting curling his wig and what curling irons to use, the individual he helped turned around and said 'oh, you have a line!' and prepared to go however the cashier stated 'I know' looked over towards me and continued talking as if I hadn't been waiting. The lady stepped to the side and told him to take the next customer, he said next in line and proceeded to continue having a conversation with her while ringing me up. His customer service, or lack there of, was horrible; he paid me no attention, being more concerned with learning about how to curl his wig. I'm a faithful Forever 21 customer and have experienced subpar customer service but never this bad; I thought to put my clothes back, however, I drove all this way to experience a 'bigger' and 'better' Forever 21 only to be greeted with absolutely no customer service. I will never shop at Springfield Mall's Forever 21 because he has put a bad taste in my mouth for this particular store.

carolm123
3/11/16

I have bought some nice clothes and earrings. Good quality and pretty . They are beginning to have bigger sizes which is great. I wish they have shops nearer.

cristalh

Real about actual sizes. Clothes fit well, look good, deleivered ON TIME

christined46
3/10/16

Well I recently purchased 2 skirts from F21 and I couldn't wear them even once! The zippers got stuck and broke and it was a total disaster. They aren't the nicest material either but I got them because they looked cute and everything was fine when I tried them on in store...the kicker though is they wouldn't let me return them even though I never got to wear them once. I didn't want a store credit either to buy some more cheap clothes that'll probably won't last. Soooo I'll be shopping elsewhere. If i could give a 0 i would. NOT IMPRESSED!

brindij
3/10/16

I've never had an online ordering experience go so horrible in my life. To begin, I live in a small town and noted to either send to my po box if usps or FedEx if physical address. Forever 21 send it via FedEx and didn't include my entire address, so it went to the postal service (which doesn't deliver in my town). I've been dealing with both fedex and usps all week trying to find my package and forever 21 has done nothing to accommodate this. It finally went back to forever 21 and they are asking for me to repay shipping and they said its not guaranteed to ship any particular way. So they said "put your physical address and hope it works out. We don't take responsibility for lost packages"
Total bull $#*!. Had they gotten my address right in the first place I would've have to deal with their horrendous customer service and sorry excuse for a return policy. Will never shop here again!

christinam61
3/8/16

I took the advice of a friend and ordered items online. $19 in shipping to return two items. You won't receive a refund if you return to a store. Only able to receive an in-store credit. Absolutely absurd. Price dropped on a dress I bought a week ago and they would not adjust the price because it is now a final sale. Customer service reps were useless! They would not allow me to speak with a supervisor and kept me on hold FOREVER! Staying away from this online store!

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere!! lulus.com has free shipping and returns

dawnk21
3/8/16

Teen kind of place. Very cheap products. Great prices and sales

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question