US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niconal

We have loved everything we've ordered and received great customer service from all sellers on this site. (in 64 reviews)

athenae

(so no seller can steal your money without a punishment, and so no one does.)
(in 248 reviews)

norap7

There is NO phone number or CSR behind ETSY, just an automated email that everyone gets if a complaint is sent. (in 18 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dorothyd1
10/4/15

After ordering several different items through etsy.com I will not order any more. I did buy some really interesting jewelry from the artist who made them. However, you have to be careful about who you buy from. I found that too many items come from China but are advertised as "craft" or even "handmade". More than disappointing. I ordered a return address rubber stamp. I liked the design and it sounded like it was actually made by a real person, a designer. It arrived lacking a significant piece of information I had requested. Then they wanted to charge me more to fix their error. The 3 lousy letters were added but they look terrible. I would never pay 1/2 of what I did knowing that I was getting a stamp from a template churned out in China and emailed to the company. Very disappointing. I no longer have etsy.com on my ipad because of that and other similar flubs.

lorim43
10/2/15

I ordered invitations and thank you cards for my daughters birthday from a seller. The seller advertises that the file would be sent to me with in 24 hours. Four days later and several emails from me to the seller and nothing. I filed a complaint with Etsy and the seller did write me back saying her computer broke and she would send me the file the next day. Again, I heard nothing. I am still waiting on her. I have a complaint to receive my money back. I then order the invitations from another seller and again, I hear nothing from them. So two orders and no product. They both have my money though. I will NEVER purchase another thing from Etsy again. Such a horrible service.

heathp6
10/2/15

I was in the process of asking questions about a chair I was buying from Chateau Chicago. First I asked about layaway. Then I asked them to hold it for 100$ for only a week. They didn't want to, so I scraped and worked it out and got the money together within 3 days. I then asked if there were any stains or anything I should know about. They cut off communication and jacked the price up. I didn't do anything outside the norm. I ask questions about everything I buy, especially furniture. I buy everything from etsy! It hurt to be treated like that because of 4 questions. If you don't have the patience to answer questions then don't sell on etsy.

scottl65
9/30/15

I ordered a TV riser for $139 from Jim's Woodworks on their website. The website indicates that the risers are custom-made and, as a result, shipment can take 7-8 weeks. I ordered on 2 July and expected shipment by 27 August, 8 weeks after my order.

I followed up in mid-August to inquire on progress and was told that the riser was progressing well and would ship on time. When the end of August came and went with no riser and no communication from the proprietor, Jim Thoman, I grew suspicious and inquired again. When no one answered my email for more than 2 weeks, I grew more concerned and wrote again on 21 September, a Monday. Only then was I told that the riser in August was actually flawed and had to be rebuilt. The new completion date was the end of that week, Friday, 25 September. I followed up on 24 September to ensure the riser was progressing as expected but got no response. Friday came and went with no contact so I followed up on Saturday, more than 12 weeks after my order, and again got no response.

I wanted to trust Jim but, between the long delay, the broken promises, and the unresponsiveness, I finally filed a dispute with PayPal asking for the riser to either be shipped or for a refund. In distinct contrast to the prior long response times, Jim responded within hours. Unfortunately, the response was neither constructive nor conciliatory: Jim blamed me for filing a dispute and vindictively told me that, even though the riser was completed, he was canceling my order and refunding my money. If it was truly finished, I would have preferred to receive it but Jim apparently preferred to punish me for not wanting to wait longer than 3 months to receive my order.

The entire experience was very unpleasant and suspicious. My belief is that the project was never completed. Based on my experience, this seems to be a scam to hold your money for as long as possible hoping that you'll either forget about your order or give up on waiting. Even if you remember and ultimately get a refund, Jim will still have gotten to keep your money in the bank for months without any liability. Win win for him. Lose lose for you.

Note that Jim Thoman also does business at:

Also note that this business is based in Dinosaur, Colorado and is not affiliated with other Jim's Woodworks businesses in Sonoma, California or Latrobe, Pennsylvania.

fp8
9/30/15

Etsy gets a lot of negative reviews for the way it treats buyers, but the way is treats its sellers is even worse. If you have stuff to sell, sell it on eBay or any of the other sites, Etsy is run by a horrible man who has a very child-throwing-a-tantrum method of dealing with sellers who express concerns. There's no mystery as to why this company hasn't turned a profit in years, their customer service and seller support are a joke, SHOP AND SELL ELSEWHERE.

johnh362
9/28/15

Seller Kirstywright, representative Brian Shellock .Product ordered and paid for but was not received. I was refunded the $8.00 for the purchased item but not the $15.00 shipping. Sellers comment was..".I'll refund for the puppets but not the postal costs, that was your call from ordering abroad".

reeniev
9/15/15

I've been selling on Etsy for sometime now. I have had only good experiences with my sales, feedback and customers. I follow the rules, make sure my orders are out within 24 hours of purchase and follow up and make sure those packages have been delivered.

Many of the complaints I have read about Etsy and shops being closed is because the shop owners did not following Etsy's policies or are not selling authentic handmade.

As a buyer either on Etsy, eBay or Amazon, I research the seller first for red flags. If they have bad feedback or no sales, I don't purchase from them.

All in all, there a many, many reputable sellers on Etsy that sell wonderful, authentic handmade items.

I'm sorry to all those shoppers that had a bad experience with a bad shop owner.

Hopefully more of those bad shops will be closed soon so that they will no longer smear the reputation of good and responsible shop owners on Etsy.

breg3
9/14/15

I opened my Etsy store, Vintage Vixen's Attic years ago. I had used the name in the early 1990s in some brick and mortar stores in NJ. Last week I got a email from the owner of Vintage Vixen Clothing complaining I was infringing on her trademark, which dates from what I saw from 2015, well after my usage began. She rudely claimed I had one week to change MY name. The 2 names are not the SAME, do not show up in the same google search of each name and no reviews have been posted claiming anyone has been confused between the 2 names. Her store has 4k listings, mine hd 30. Hers is a typical retail vintage store, where mine PLAINLY states mine is to sell off the estate of my aunt, who was a Broadway actress in the 1920's. Really, anyone confused here? When I told her that I felt her demand was out of line and wrong and refused, plus informed her that due to being elderly and dealing with an illness that I was closing my shop in 2 weeks at the end of the month, she insisted she had the right to demand I change it in a week. I refused, as this would make it impossible for my customers to find me. She decided to act like a bully and complain to Etsy. Etsy sent me a notice saying there had been a complaint and I had one week to change my shop name. Seems they don't care who is right, only who complains first. I asked their legal dept to look into this to insure this person had a valid claim and was told they do not do this and can't give any legal opinion, just act on the complaint regardless of merit.Guess when you are paying fees on 4k plus listings, you have a lot more rights then when you have 30.

marys225
9/14/15

The etsy store "FromAppalacia" has a terrible seller named Jen who lacks any common curtesy and will not make any attempt to fix her mistakes. She was creating wine charms with personalized gift tags for a wedding shower that I was hosting and they came in after the wedding shower took place. She then dropped all communication until I opened up a claim and then she was extremely rude and refused to refund my money, even with me offering to ship the charms back to her. Do not buy from this etsy store. Save yourself the trouble.

stevej94
9/13/15

Any company that shuts down sops without notice, should be sut down as well. They haveno regard for sellers, and the people in their trust and saftey team are complete morons. I am not sure they even know how to read. Nothing is hand made anymore, and they are now turning on buyers. Stop using etsy!

daryllb
9/11/15

Etsy is the best for homemade, artisan crafted items. You can find anything and everything on Etsy! You purchase from individual vendors, but in all of the transactions, and there have been many, I have never been disappointed, not once! I have purchased engraved vintage silver teaspoons with meaningful messages, jewelry, soap, vintage figurines and many more item. I love Etsy so much I want to tell the entire world. :)

peevedo
9/2/15

I have sold on Etsy for almost 2 years and have built my business up to doing over 100 large ticket items per month and still growing. They have shut my store down numerous times for false allegations. Everytime I would prove that we were in the clear and they would reopen the store. Each time they did this they re charged me the fees and I had to repost items. They just recently closed my shops permanently because they said they had to many allegations against us in the past year (even though we had proven that we were ok each time) I had over 250 5 star reviews and took great pride in my craftsmanship. When Etsy shut us down they of course took all the fees(over $600) out of my account and cut off access to my open orders! I had over 100 open orders with no access to my shop to know what orders I needed to make, when they were due to ship or where the orders were going! Talk about a complete cluster!!!! I basically had to wait till customers complained in order to contact them to ask all the information so I could produce and ship their order. I contacted Etsy numerous times to just give me access to my open orders so that I can complete them for all of my customers but they failed to respond. They also dont offer any phone support AT ALL!!!!. My belief is that Etsy is ran by a guy in his garage. My suggestion for all sellers out there is to find another site for handmade items. There are bunches of them and they are better platforms, less fees, and they HAVE customer service.

katiea12
9/1/15

I've bought multiple things from this site. It really depends on the seller. Everything ended up being quality but somethings took a really long time to arrive.Definitely research the seller before buying.

carls46
9/1/15

Next to impossible to get a decent search. The more descriptors you add, the more Etsy pushes you toward something they either want to sell or something they're making the most off of. Eventually the search craps out and you have to re-enter. Etsy also selects a category for you even after you have said what category you want to search in.

jermyf
8/30/15

Esty is worst company I ever deal with it! All the agents had no respect to seller. Suspended me without notice and any explanation. There is many websites you can start business. BUT ESTY WONT BE A THE CHOICE FOR YOU!

matteab
8/28/15

When you do discover a legit artist, who creates their own wares and is ultimately professional in all their endeveaours, Etsy is truly an amazing craft marketplace. Topnotch service, hassle free sales & purchases, quick & efficient help from Etsy staff should transactions turn sour....

However Etsy lately has been inundated with mass-produced Chinese re-sellers, counterfeits, art thieves, copy-cats, and the cherry on top are the otherwise real artists who will fight tooth & nail to NOT issue you your entitled refund as per Etsy & Paypal's policies. They will drag it out for weeks to escape handing out refunds or replacements should an item not arrive, arrive damaged, or incomplete.

I have had a lot of Etsy sellers start off sweet and friendly, only to become quite hostile, once I have patiently waited for a missing order to arrive after eight weeks. or if it were not at all what I had purchased.

Etsians have sent me threats, looked up my prior buyer history with other sellers, accuse me of cutting up/damaging my own purchase to receive a petty refund, track me across the internet, and make threats against my own family members, all because I had opened a Paypal and Etsy dispute once refund negotiations had failed. Etsy staff did not take kindly to their illegal activities, suffice to say, but it is an ongoing, growing problem in the Etsy community.

Buyer beware: not all Etsians are calm, professional, and mature. Quite a number are juvenile, have meltdowns if you have any issue with your orders, and threaten you if you do not accept their refusal to send a refund despite their own store's policies, Paypal's, and Etsy's. Thankfully I have resolved these issues with the help of Etsy and Paypal stepping in to shake a fist at the Etsian for violating their ToS.

sallyg17
8/28/15

I love that I found this site. I use it a lot now for finding gifts that are homemade or just very unique. It's inspired me to maybe open my own little Etsy store. I wish the site was a little more user friendly - more search options and categories would be nice. There are just so many items to sift through.

eliasf14
8/27/15

We were working more than a year with etsy and build up a solid reputation with many returning customers and 5 star reviews. From one night to another they shut down the whole shop with many thousands of hours put into and of course a lot of passion. They said that a customer did not recieve an order. I sent the item tracked and signed and provided all papers and prove to them. They did not respond to any of my mails and letters not once. Instead they charged my credit card that I used for buying items at etsy as a customer - not a shop owner - WITHOUT ANY GIVEN PERMISSION! I reported them to the fraud department of the credit card company and they did not even respond to them. Etsy is criminal and does not care for anybody - STAY away before they steal your money!

Tip for consumers: Never open a shop at etsy, never !!!!

garys94
8/27/15

I ordered a plate frame on a Sunday and asked for a rushed delivery. On Monday I was sent email confirmation my order was shipped and I received it on Thursday today. Much thanks to Etsy and their excellent service and delivery.

michew
8/26/15

My Etsy shop was closed after a week because I was reselling items. I chose Etsy because most of the shoppers are women and I sell beauty products. It was actually doing very well in I made $150 in a week. Nonetheless after I received the email I understood I violated the guidelines. This is my complaint....when they shut you down they still expect you to fulfill orders but the snatch everything from you. I could not print out receipts for the customer or my file, and I was happy I had extra money so I could ship the items out. Everything is literally gone so you better back up as you go. I think maybe they should look into blocking store sells but still allowing you to finish orders like normal. Also I'm actually happy it was closed after reading so many awful reviews about fake feedback. I just received a 1 star and granted my shop is closed but still I don't want an unhappy customer. So I went to review the order and he stated the item ripped. The best part about that feedback was the item hasn't even been delivered yet. I smell a scam about to happen and I'm just waiting for that refund email. I have already screenshot the feedback and USPS tracking. At least with places like Ebay you can't leave feedback until after the estimated delivery date. First off the item hasn't been delivered and the item will be delivered 4 days before estimated. I don't know Etsy just seems a little shady and honestly I'd recommend people going elsewhere.

sergeyd6
8/26/15

Hi! How do I make money on Etsy?
Or on this site is not possible to earn?
Maybe someone needs a web designer, I'll be glad to work for you!
My contacts for quick connection:
skype: maymay.ru

kellyl59
8/24/15

I had several RL issues hit me at once, which resulted in less than 10% of my Etsy orders being shipped late. Etsy said that since I had such a good record previously, they would put me on probation for 30 days to give me a chance to turn things around. During that time, they would hold all money I made, and it would be released upon successful completion of probation. I was encouraged to complete as many new transactions as possible because the more positive reviews I had, the better my numbers would be. Within the probation period, I resolved all the complaints against me, and completed over 200 new transactions without complaints. I earned pages and pages of 5 star reviews. Etsy then informed me that I had failed probation (?) and that they will hold my money for SIX MONTHS because someone else might file a complaint against me in the future. All of my items are shipped. Most have already received excellent feedback. There is absolutely no justification for them to hold my money. And by the way, they reminded me that my bill is due the first of next month. Etsy's website states that I can request a committee review of my suspension. I did so, but was informed that there would be no review and the agent's decision was final. Etsy obviously never had any intention of working with me and the whole probation period was nothing but their way of making as much money as possible off me before leaving me high and dry.

mickyt2
8/22/15

Please be aware of all the increased and inflated fees that sellers are charged with. This is a handmade website and most is just imported crap from china, india and other places. Etsy only supports their own kind... and etsy will mute certain shops...you also know that you do this!!!!

Recently etsy sales have gone down in recent stock market reportings...they are having a difficult time because of the way they treat sellers and the way that they conduct business overall.

Dont worry all the sneaky tactics you do to make money will come to light!

odalim
8/19/15

I was sold a counterfeit bracelet and collegeprojewelry will not refund me. I should have been smarter knowing the price was too good to be true but their reviews were good and are now finally showing this companies true colors. I know for a fact the bracelet was fake because I own an original and this one is so cheap and obvious its fake. You can see all over the internet that this guy is a scam artist selling stolen and counterfeit goods. Avoid.

ellat5
8/19/15

I ordered a wig from Luffy wigs off esty website it was a nightmare the hair was firzzey matted how you in good faith send this to anyone the cost to send the wig back cost 66.00 and it was their mistake Lord help them how could you treat anyone this way no more China wigs

melyj1
8/19/15

I've been using etsy for years. I've purchased hand made items, crystals, vintage jewelry. I've never had a problem with the sellers, and I've always received my items as promised. I've never had to use customer service. Over all I really like etsy.

bunnyb2
8/15/15

I have my own store on this website and thus far it has been a fun way to sell my works and connect with talented people. I have ordered from a couple of different shops and was happy with my items. If you are looking to buy unique, interesting items, Etsy is the way to go. However, buyers need to remember to read the reviews on shops, read their policies, and always message the seller about anything they aren't sure about. If you buy from a bad seller it's not Etsy's fault. They can settle disputes but most of the communication is between the buyer and seller. Shop smart!

alisona8
8/14/15

Loved the handcrafted fish medley and handcrafted fish decoration and delightful robot card. Fish medley is a unique feature in my cloakroom and the fish decoration in shades of purple is amazing in my guest room. Will definitely buy more pieces for gifts and the decoupage mirror is something I am seriously considering buying. The cards are excellent value and again will buy more cards from SpottySeal.
Alison

clarencem15
8/14/15

I needed dentures and had heard about flexible ones. I had heard flex dentures were very expensive. Then I came across ETSY . Problem solved!! I ordered the custom kit and it came on time. I followed the Instructions and in a few days I was smiling like I hadn't in a long time.
Russell klein from the denturestore was great!!! answered all my questions, respond timely and did superb work

janb47
8/13/15

I buy and sell on several sites and this is the worst transaction I have ever experienced. Etsy shop BestSellerSupplies took my money for an item I purchased and then the next day sent me an email that read the shop is on vacation. To make a long story short, I never received the item, never got a refund, shop owner won't communicate, sends me automated "on vacation" emails. Etsy is of no help, and pulled the "review" block so I won't leave a negative review. I have filed a claim with Paypal, but as for Etsy....JOKE!

anonymousp10
8/12/15

I bought an oil painting from Rossana Kelton at Kelton Contemporary Fine Art and I received a beautiful 18 x 24 oil painting with excellent customer service. I will buy from her again.

angelac51
8/12/15

I had an Etsy account and had product on thier site, the product I used where bought from two different sites, about 4 months after I had my shop I started getting rapid emails from people giving me bad reviews for no reason, Etsy shut me down based on bad reviews and shortly after I saw two sites that were carrying my goods. They used my product to sell after cancelling my shop.
DO NO USE ETSY BEWARE
Your direct deposit is not safe, I had money stolen from me.
Bottom line, Etsy is a scam
They will lock you out use your idea for themselves and pocket the cash.

beccae1
8/10/15

i am having the same issue as others with the sketchy collegeprojewelry seller. i bought several charms and there is no way they are real. they look like horrible knock offs and the color on them turns green. they say no plastic, LIE. they say sterling silver, LIE. they say they are real, LIE. tried to contact chris moshinskie and got no response. my sister wants me to return them but i cant get a response

peggyd7
8/10/15

Wonderful product, great paper quality, VERY CUTE designs. I purchased two card packs for my grandchildren, one boy and one girl design. I was impressed by the immediate attention given to my order by Colleen. She sent proofs and as soon as I responded they were printed and shipped! Great service Colleen! I will definitely recommend this site to my family and friends.

jacquelineh14
8/10/15

My purchased item was mailed from Hoboken, NJ. Just had 6 fraudalent purchases made on my credit card all from Hoboken, NJ. Hmmmmm.....just sayin'....be careful! I won't be buying from this site again!

cynthiaw19
8/8/15

Purchased an item, it was never shipped, passed the deadline to file a dispute by one day, spent an hour trying to figure all this out. Will avoid etsy from now on. Ebay and Amazon don't rip you off. Can't even leave a review about the seller ripping me off.

juliej26
8/8/15

WORSE WEBSITE EVER. THE WEBSITE IS A FREAKING JOKE. SHOULD BE CALLED 'COME HAND US YOUR MONEY'.... NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I BUY SOMETHING OFF OF HERE. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO AMAZON

jeanh33
8/7/15

I just received a cross stitched baby quilt from Anita Selph - StitchingbyHeart and it is beautiful. I wanted to make a quilt for my first grandchild as my mother did for my son but was overwhelmed with the work and skill that was involved. I ordered a kit for the quilt and a bib to practice on. It took me a week to complete the simple bib so needless to say I returned the quilt kit.

I went on Etsy to see if anyone made these and sold them. That is how I found Anita. What a great lady! She emailed me and got it shipped the next day. It was delivered in 3 days and I am beyond thrilled. I know how much work is involved first had and feel the price was a bargain.

Great lady!!!! Great product!!!!

as1950
8/1/15

In mid-June I have purchased a handmade pillow from Etsy shop BlanketsByNaomi. The shop didn't state any specific shipping policies listed so I assumed it would take maybe a couple of days to ship it. Turned out that with Etsy, you can't assume. The seller lied to Etsy by stating that the pillow was shipped on the 7th of July. According to the USPS website, it was shipped a week later. I finally received said pillow ONE MONTH after having paid for it.

The pillow has finally arrived, in a grease-stained box. It wasn't even wrapped or enclosed in a plastic bag, none of the above. The workmanship was of a poor quality. Imagine a white-and-pink fabric sewn with a dark thread, done by hand. The dark thread was popping out all over. On one side, the pillow was sewn to close, again by hand and with the same thread, from the outside. The filling was uneven that contributed to the odd shape of the product. It looked horrible.

In retrospect, I remembered that the listing had only one picture displayed; the description stated 'handmade'. At the time of purchase I assumed that a sewing machine and a matching thread would be used in the pillow production. Nothing can be further from the truth. The picture posted in the listing was obviously not of the actual pillow that I finally received.

I went back to the listing and read the seller's Return Policy. It stated something about exchange within 7 days. Why in the world would the seller think that I wanted yet another sloppy product? After this pillow experience, I don't want anything from this shop. I want my money back.

The seller didn't cooperate so I had no other choice as to reluctantly escalate my disappointment. I filed a Not As Described case on Etsy site that has gotten me precisely nowhere. The case was decided in my favor yet no money in sight. Then I filed same with PayPal, with the same effect. Only when I filed a chargeback with the credit card I paid for said pillow, I did receive my money back.

FYI: should you have a bad experience with an Etsy seller, you can simultaneously file a case, leave a negative feedback aka review, and file a chargeback. Yes to all of the above, done consecutively.

My opinion: I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ETSY.

Tip for consumers: If you received an item that's either of a poor quality or else not as advertised, first contact the seller and do this only ONCE. If the seller doesn't cooperate, file a case Item Not As Described with Etsy website. However don't expect any miracles here, so your next step is to file a case with PayPal if this is what you used. Give them one day, and then file a chargeback with your credit card. State the reason you were dissatisfied with the item and that you subsequently returned it, and

chelseas15
7/31/15

Chris Moshinskie of collegeprojewelry sold me and my friend fake pandora bracelets. I should have known better after looking him up he was arrested 5+ times for stealing merchandise from stores and selling it online. Also saw that there is a lawsuit against him for selling counterfeit dvds to 100s of people on ebay.

jordand21
7/28/15

Etsy is very poor site! They dont safe byer and seller too! If you have a peoblem like byer and inform them they can not do nothing!!!
If you are seller they want all information about your handmade process and after 2-3 years just suspend your account and dont ask you why.. Then you will see the same shop like yours but from other person.... Very very Bad!!
Stay a way from that poor site!!!

cync13
7/27/15

I have purchased numerous items from great sellers on etsy. They now seem to allow sellers who do not stand by their products, and because these sellers say no refunds, these sellers will sell defective items. Etsy will respond with a "Oh Well" attitude, that's your problem not ours. I purchased a pair of cuff earrings from a shop called Shut Up and Cuff Me. The cuffs were wired so tight they could not be adjusted and no matter how hard I tried they would not go on my ear, cost $50, Seller stated no refund unless defective, basically seller called me a liar and would not even take the earrings back, even though it stated she would remake if she had to. Etsy responded with their "Oh Well" attitude. Unprofessional business practice, in other words "Greed".

farinat
7/27/15

This is by far the WORST website I have ever used! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!! I ordered party decorations from this website and paid $128. When trying to contact the seller to get a ETA on the order, I received an error message that they are not a valid user on etsy!!!. I tried emailing the seller from my personal email account with no response. Their website sends you around in circles trying to find a contact email or phone number for etsy for some resolution to this. Because I ordered a 3 months before the party, I thought I had ordered in plenty of time, not realzing I am now out $128, have no decorations and no response from the company, Can't even be able to left a review!!. ETSY just close stores, like if they were changing undies. Thank goodness I paid through Paypal and they actually CARE about their customers satisfaction unlike etsy. Most worthless site ever!

cathyl30
7/22/15

I purchased many items from various Etsy shops from Handmade to Vintage such as supplies, jewelry, home decor and clothing and was very pleased with everything. It's a one stop shopping place where I don't have to look further with the most reasonable prices on the web. I love that each shop has their own unique style! I definitely recommend to check out the shops on Etsy!

michelleb99
7/20/15

I have made 3 purchases from sellers and never had any issues. One time an item did not arrive, which was probably the mail's fault to be honest, and the seller sent a new one with a couple of free items to make up for it. Such a nice lady. I love supporting the arts, but often want something specific when there's no craft fair going on, so this site combines the ease of online ordering with handmade and local. Love it!

sallym26
7/17/15

I ordered a Christmas ornament for a 50th wedding anniversary. Patty and I exchanged a ton of emails to get it right. She was wonderfully patient and went out of her way to get it to me on time. I was so impressed. The ornament is lovely and cost the same as a non custom made design.

jimn31
7/17/15

Etsy will allow anyone to sell anything as long as they get their dime.jeanna.etsy.com and just being fabulous are examples.I can only surmise that nothing sold on Etsy can be trusted.

saynar
7/17/15

Customer service is not responsible at all,actually if it exists ! spam items when your are browsing due to irrelevant tags ... waste of time!

giovannym
7/13/15

Ideal to buy handicrafts such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets handmade direct communication with the artisans, reasonable prices, distributed to several countries.
I bought and the quality of materials is good, I will continue buying from etsy.

gloriat9
7/9/15

I'm seriously addicted to this site ! A world of everything at your hand !

42 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Etsy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Etsy staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

10 Photos for Etsy