US Government's NSF
laurar7

170 Reviews for DresSale

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

I'm a tall gal- teetering on 6 whole feet. When I was in college, I would fearlessly brave the streets of NY in 5" heels without a second thought. I also wore shorter skirts and pants seemed to be longer those days. In any case, I'm a little wiser, a little (not too much) shorter and although I'm practical, I'd still like to think that I obtain those stylish ways- what I'm getting at: no more 5" heels. Yes, I'm a flats girl and that's not a bad thing- nay, it's a great thing.

I LOVE finding amazing flats; it's like a treasure hunt. When I'm in the mood to hunt and ALWAYS find a winning pair, I go to DRESSALE because not once have I walked out of there drooling over at least five pairs (flats at that). I don't always purchase because my purses need some lovin' too, but honestly, there's such an amazing selection here and the prices aren't outrageous either.

A favorite brand is Dolce Vita, which DRESSALE carries in abundance.
All in all, for a recovering high-heeled converted flat addict- DRESSALE's got your fix!

4/17/14

I was EXTREMELY nervous about ordering my wedding dress from this site but I have to admit that I am pleased! I needed a wedding dress in PINK and many of their dresses are available in multiple colors. I entered my custom sizes and crossed my fingers that everything would be ok. They told me it would arrive by April 25, today is April 17th and it came! It fits! Yes, you can tell it isnt a dress that cost thousands of dollars but it does look like the photo and is clean and is perfect for something that I will only wear one time. I am a happy bride. :-)

4/16/14

Awesome! A good site to shop shoes.Low costs, great fashion, fast shipping!
The compliments on my shoes keep pouring in! I am so happy with my purchase
From dressale.com
I reccomend it to my friends and anyone who wants to Stand out in town!

4/16/14

Hi everybody,they have awesome night lamps! I didn't buy clothes from them, I bought lamp, the prices are low, and the quality is high. I recommend this site if you also want lamps.

4/15/14

DRESSALE, I admit I hadn't been to see you in a while and after perusing your selections yesterday I am that much more sad.  In a weak, shoe needy moment, I bought a couple of pairs from DSW. Of course, a week later I am standing in your shop, virtually sobbing over the beautiful and fantastic pieces on display, none of which I can justify buying now.

You and me DRESSALE, we have some business to attend to. I will be back.

4/14/14

I have good experience shop on this site. I ordered a few items and it didn't take too long to ship. The quality was great and i am very happy with my purchase. Its unfortunate that some people had a bad experience with them. Hopefully they can have more customers.

4/14/14

Don't go anywhere near this awful place. I think it is in China, not the US as I was led to believe. My ghastly dress arrived AFTER the wedding I wanted it for, it was so shoddily made, I haven't a hope of selling it on and too embarrassing to even give away. Repeated attempts to return the dress for a refund were refused. The seams were fraying, there were loose threads everywhere. What a waste of money.

4/12/14

Do not order from this site. You will waste your time.
I had ordered a wedding dress from here. Not too high of hopes, but couldn't resist the price. When it came it resembled the picture only slightly, being a very cheap rendition of the professional photo. It was too big all around which is alterable. However, the bust size was absolutely ginormous. Surprising, since they asked for such precise measurements. Due to the size issue (the craptasticness of the dress aside), I thought to ask for a refund. I did have a case and didn't think it would hurt. Was ensued was ridiculous and insulting. There were about 16 emails back and forth, each one leaving me more bewildered and mad. My suspicion is that they have pre-written emails randomly sent out. One was not even about my dress. Two (the 3rd and last) were copy pastes - the exact same email. None answered any of my questions and all were vary vague.
The fact is, they try and rip off old designer dresses. The quality is horrible. It's a scam. No customer service. Atrocious. Waste of time, money, energy, etc.
Run away.

Expert Reviewer

☠ Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
(•ิ_•ิ) Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
☛ You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
☛ These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
☛ Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
☛ These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
☛ Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
☛ These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
☛ Usual contact information is to a free email account.
☛ Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
☛ Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
☛ Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

(•ิ_•ิ) Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.

(•ิ_•ิ) The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

(•ิ_•ิ) The payment option is usually through a third party website. Good luck getting a reply from the original site or that payment processor when your credit card is charged again and again by that site and others for months or years from now. That site and payment processor could be shut down for fraud by the time you realize you were scammed, then you have no way to get your money back.

(•ิ_•ิ) All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

=================================================
(•ิ_•ิ) Read this - Buying from China?
------------
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
Read this - Not Sure it's a Scam? Scam Email Checklist:
==============================================
☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

✍ Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

--- Seems they updated their site to fix some of the issues. ---
Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

Illegal McAfee Secure Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

Other Reviews:
My-Wedding-Reception-Planning.com - Is www.dressale.com a reliable company?

Weddingbee Boards = Dressale.com

Ripoff Report | Dressale.com, Jason Li, Rose White Complaint Review Internet: 724324

Ripoff Report | dressale.com Complaint Review Internet: 731888

=================================================
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Buying from China?

4/10/14

Can't believe I haven't reviewed DRESSALE, I LOVE DRESSALE. I have shopped here since the area was not as swank as it is now. I shop here today. I worship shamelessly at the Altar Of The High Heel. They're bad for your feet, but shut up - they're HOT! I can't wear them every day (woe is me!), but I can keep them in the Archives to bust out when necessary. Gorgeous, gorgeous shoes and bags (and jewelry and accessories!). I browse more than I buy, but that's a comment on my wallet, not DRESSALE selection.

I bought a pair of shoes here that I took on an imminent trip to India. The shoes were casual! shiny! cute! dressy! hot! comfortable! They were all that and a slice of vindaloo. I wore them OUT in the Subcontinent, and bid a tearful goodbye to them when I left them behind, gasping for breath in the throes of their demise, in a fleabag Chennai motel. They wished me well. But ohhh, did they serve me well - and stylishly - thru cities, villages, rickshaw rides, train cars and ghats.

The selection is yes, that good. You will find the shoes here that will change your life. You heard it from me. :-)

4/10/14

You will ALWAYS find something at DRESSALE! Awesome shoes, great accessories and even cute clothes now!! I love her style so much that I even still shopped from DRESSALE. Friendly and helpful staff as well.

4/10/14

I recently ordered several items from the Dressale and I was pleasantly surprised! The items were of good quality, the fit was perfect and description and dimensions were all as described on site. Shipping was as promised and I have had no issues so far. I will continue to shop with them!

4/9/14

I bought a pair of shoes one this site, very happy with the quality of the product and price. I think I will use this site more times.

4/7/14

This place is quite possibly the worst site run company I have ever dealt with.

I was looking for an inexpensive, simple dress for our beach wedding in the beginning of May. I came across dressales's website on a google search and found this simply yet pretty dress, reasonably priced. I had to get it quick because in a few hours, it wouldn't be on sale anymore (haha.. it's still on sale for the same price, by the way..scam #1). I went and ordered one.. paid the extra $20.00 for custom sizing and another $25.00 for better than average customer service. I received a call right after I placed my order.. and struggled to understand the person on the other end.. after several back and forths to confirm everything, we parted ways and I was told I'll have my dress on March 31st.

That is the only thing that went as planned...the dress was here on March 31st... in a sad little plastic bag... wrinkled so badly it'll need dry cleaning. On further inspection.. omg.. this thing looked like it could've been sewn by a 5 year old! Uneven hems, unfinished edges along the front pleats, fabric folded into a finishing seam, fraying edges, strings everywhere, and uneven pleats.. I was like ok.. it'll take some doing, but maybe I can fix it.. then I tried it on. It's like sucked onto my hips and my shoulders are popping out of the stupid thing.. really??! Measured it... I told them to make the hips 45.5 inches, it measures on the back end @ 22 inches.. 22 + 22 does not equal 45.5! I'm sorry.. and if if was @ exactly 45.5 inches.. it would still be wrong because there's no tolerance for a person to wear it.

I contacted Dressale and told them the problem and asked what do I do to get this dress back to them and get my money back... let the marathon of the run around begin.. they want pictures and 3 days to decide IF they're going to refund me my money.. I sent them pictures in a PDF format showing them the issues in each picture and a description what they were supposed to be looking at.. evidently their customer service team is not only insanely unprofessional.. (I think the same kid making the dress is the same kid servicing their customer service desk), they are rude as well! They also can't figure out how to open a PDF file.. or say they can't.. so they ask for pictures again. I replied back that the PDF has a whole bunch of pictures in it, they then tell me to email it to this other email address. Completely fed up and needing my money refunded soon so I can replace the dress, I have now escalated the claim with Paypal. I'm awaiting the decision as I type.

If you're a bride on a budget.. don't be lured in by the prices.. it's going to cost you a lot more in the end. Go to some place reputable like David's bridal or find something at a little mall boutique store. I wish I had...This whole experience has been a total nightmare.

4/3/14

Before going to Dressale I'd left every other shop feeling really confused and disheartened by 100 white strapless dresses. I put a call for recommendations out on the sitejabber Dressale came out top. It deserves every bit of praise and more. First off, it's the most stunningly gorgeous on-line shop I visited. Of course the dress is the most important thing but I also wanted the experience and I could spend all day in heaven there!Secondly their service is exceptional. They really know their stuff and they're so friendly and down-to-earth - not a whiff of the snooty bridal shop about them and extremely helpful. As I say I was very confused because I'd been finding that after a few dresses they'd all blur into one, but they have a clever trick to help you find the right dress and cut out all the confusion... But I'll leave that for them to tell you! By the end of an hour I'd chosen my dress. To add to that, I've paid for my dress in full now and the service is STILL exceptional - some shops don't care once they've got your cash, but not there.

Last but not least, the dresses! They had by far my favourite selection of dresses. I found that other shops just had loads of strapless gowns, which is great if you like it, but I wanted something different. Dressale for strapless fans AND the rest of us - there's lots of choice from beautiful designers made well in quality fabrics.

4/1/14

This dress was gorgeous. I was immediately caught by the unique color on the website, and it was even prettier in person. I thought the layers in the dress were just beautiful. Second, I ordered the dress in last winter and found the dress very warm. Lastly, the picture on the website, to me, really accurately capture the color and texture of the beading on the bodice. As another reviewer mentioned, there was way more sparkle in the bodice than is evident in the photograph, in the fabric behind the beaded/sequined flowers. Also, the flowers themselves caught the light and looks vivid! Both thumbs up for DRESSALE!

4/1/14

Not at all bad,the dress was almost what I expected it to be like,and the delivery was on time unlike other websites.

3/31/14

I needed a last minute dress for an event and a coworker recommended DRESSALE. I saw that items from their instore inventory page could be shipped overnight or by the next day so this was a huge life saver! Their website has a TON of selection, no matter what you are looking for. I got a cute evening dress for a reasonable price and in a timely manner. Not much else you can ask for! I noticed there is some negative feedback on here about fraudulent claims, but it seems that they've fixed the problems because everything went smoothly with my order.

3/30/14

My dress just arrived today, and it is a wonderful dress!! Thank you dressale for a good job. I love the design, good quality and a quick delivery. Don't hesitate shopping here. For people who gets to pay the custom when the dress arrive, it is very normal in Europe, the price vary depending on the delivery company, but it is still a great deal than getting a dress in local shops. I recommend dressale because it is the only place I found on the internet with such a good quality dress and good service.

3/27/14

Persunmall is a very trendy and affordable site with a lot of different dresses to suit everyone's style! The dresses featured on the site are some of my favourite products they stock and the pictures provided are great to visualise yourself wearing it. The dresses look very high end and there aren't as many negatives as there are positives! I'm very happy about the prices as they could be and look a lot more expensive! The customer service is amazing and they always reply at least 24 hours.

3/26/14

Found the website on Google, really really very nice. Firstly it is the style of the dress, I like it! And secondly I received my item with 14 days after placing the order. Communication was great. Truly recommend to all... i like the quality of the dress i got from them and i hope the next time i buy from here again it will be the same experience.

3/24/14

Great seller. Huge thanks to him. All products of excellent quality and come with resonable price. Fast shipping. Super! Very comfortable light-weight material. Size is good. Colour matches the picture.

3/24/14

My friend told me about dressale when I told her I wanted to buy a dress when we were in Florida. After I went home and search it on my laptop and to my surprise I saw many nice dresses that I wanted but one thing that I never believed it is their pricing was relatively so cheap compare to all place here in Florida. After I shopped from the site that when I completely believed the site. It is really nice site to shop.

3/20/14

I ordered one dress from dressale. I just got it. It's very nice and cheap. Thanks dressale. I will recommend to my friends.

3/20/14

Shipping was incredibly fast. For what I paid I was expecting medium quality item, however the dress is made very well, material is amazing. Straps aren't tight or rubbing as I feared.I am very happy.it looks exactly like the picture. Amazing seller.

3/19/14

HATE HATE HATE THIS COMPANY!!!! Please avoid this site! I cannot express how utterly frustrated and frankly, disgusted I am by this service. I wish the shoddy workmanship was the only problem I had with these dresses. One of the bridesmaid dresses I ordered only has ONE BRA CUP!!!???? After pointing out to them that my bridesmaid has 2 breasts and the dress needed to be replaced, they suggested I take it to a local tailor to have the bra cup sewn in, oh and they would give me 10% my next purchase.
I am still arguing with them via email... There will NEVER be a next purchase. Do yourselves a favor and never use this company.

3/19/14

Although it took a little long to arrive, it is a fact that the dress I ordered was made and shipped to me. It is designed to my size and so fits me. It is well designed. the color is what I want, I really like it, my friends also think it is very perfect, she said she will order one dress from the site. Hope it would be shipped faster.

3/19/14

This site is very great.It was my best friend’s birthday and I forgot it just like that. On the very last moment my calendar reminded me. I had no time then to go to shopping for her. So, I ordered a pair of shoes on dressale.com and she loved it. Thank you for delivering my order on time and being so much co-operative with me. Their collection is beautiful and also very much pocket friendly. Thank god,this site saved me.

3/18/14

I take the time to write about www.dressale.com to make an attempt to advice potential customers to stay away from this business. PLEASE save yourselves some trouble and stay away from this website.
My wife and daughter were excited about buying a dress for a formal party, after many hours looking they found what they believe was the perfect dress on this website. There were many signs that made me suspicious, and I was very worried they were going to be disappointed. I started to check the company and found no direct contact information, so I suggested they canceled the order they just placed.
We were able to reach PayPal via our credit card company.- They told us they did not have an address or phone number were to reach them. I told them this is crazy !! PayPal represents this company in front of the consumer market and they do not have contact information.
We were forced to take the shipment. Now, we just got the dress yesterday. Or should a said we got A Dress yesterday, since what we got is nothing like the one we ordered. NOTHING !!
I feel very strong when I said this company is "100% fraud" .- They know ahead of time we will not get what we order. So they make it impossible for us to contact them. I also believe that all the good reviews are not real and prepared under instructions of Dressale.com. STAY AWAY PLEASE !!

3/18/14

This is such a wonderful dress. Dressale does such nice work on the dresses they make and Priscilla now has 11 dresses from Dressale. The order arrived so fast and I am so happy he has all the new dresses to wear to his sissy training school. I will send pics of his other dresses soon. Thank you s much Dressale!!!

3/12/14

I ordered a Prom dress my daughter from this site. the service was great, the dress arrived in about 20 days. It was absolutely stunning. The workmanship was amazing. I was very happy with my purchase and will be ordering from them again. I was a bit scared to order on line, but I had a good online person to talk to Pency.

3/11/14

I ordered a wedding dress from this site. The dress was custom made to my own size- and it fits very well. after you ordered, they will ask your height, make sure you give enough information. The dress looked exactly like the picture and many of my friends have been impressed with the quality. It is hard though to order a dress you haven't ever tried on.... I have to do some alterations on it now just to make it perfect.
if it could come fast, it will be better.

3/10/14

Worst experience ever!!!! I was a bridesmaid for a wedding. I came across this site after searching several sites. Found this beautiful dress which looked perfect for the summer. I put in the order sending my measurements. Gave them the accurate measurements and assumed I would have to take it in considering I was working out and dieting. Wrong. When the dress came in, I opened it immediately with excitement. That quickly turned into disappointment. The dress was beyond heavy - like armor. On top of that without trying it on I could see it was nothing like the dress online. I tried it on (mind you I had lost 7lbs since ordering the dress). It didn't fit- it was too small. I ordered it a size 12 - I was a size 9 by this point and I had my friend try it on. She's a size 5. Didn't fit her either. Too small. I went back to them and they kept giving me the run around. Supplied them with pictures and they finally gave me a decision after 50 days - no compensation but 10% off my next purchase. I didn't know I could file a claim with PayPal and of course when I did it was too late. Stay away from this site!!!

3/9/14

I wish I could show you my wedding dress I received. It would speak louder than words..it is nothing like the dress in the picture..Just beware they don't do refunds!!!! The seamstress I brought it to said it was made wrong. The front panel wasn't put in correctly and the dress didn't fall softly because they cut it too low. The set in bra is huge and too high. How does a company that makes dresses not know how to make a dress correctly?? I am paying another $180 to remake the dress.

3/6/14

I am totally in love with dressale .it fits perfectly the size you order is just right.this dress is so comfortable aand everyone loved me in it.. I would buy more of dressale in the coming summer.

3/1/14

I went to a professional seamstress to get measured. I ordered the dress in DARK GREEN - it showed up in AQUA. It came with about 6-8" of extra fabric around the middle and enough extra at the top that it needed to cut about 4-5" off to get it to remotely fit right. Overall, it looked cheap and poorly constructed beyond being the wrong color and size. It was an expensive lesson learned as I had to buy a new dress at a local shop and have rushed tailoring - ugh!

2/25/14

Friendly customer service and great dresses.
I ordered two dresses and a pair of shoes and received them in about 3 week.I am extremely satisfied and could not be happier.

2/22/14

I had a horrible experience dealing with Dressale.com. The dress that I received defies description but to say the least it was cheap, appeared rushed through, poorly crafted, made using cheap materials and when I removed it from the ups packaging the beating began falling off immediately. After a plethora of emails back and forth I knew that I would not receive a refund of my nearly $200.00. The last email from "Megan" at Dressale.com stated that the pictures from their website and the dress that is actually made is not the same and it's not made using the same material shown, but it's close.

In closing Megan added
Maybe you have a high expectation for the custom made dress. If you want the dress to be the same high quality as the picture shown, then the dress price will not be so cheap compare with some dresses on other websites. Please understand that.

We valued your feedback and complaint, they help us progress.

Sincerely yours,

Megan

Dressale Group

------------------ original email ------------------
2014-02-22 09:39:42
customer_service@dress

I would hate for anyone else to have such an experience please do your research before ordering from an international company.

2/16/14

I've ordered twice from this site. They are very reliable with international orders. This time they didn't have my dress so they emailed me and gave me a chance to exchange it. You can easily chat to them online and they're very very helpful as they can give you extra measurements for example if needed.

2/13/14

I received my dress a few days ago. I was so eager to see what it would look like. It is really beautiful!! I ordered it in royal blue and it looks really gorgeous. I ordered it in size 12 and it fits well

2/13/14

I have 4 bridesmaids and i ordered on dress made to measure from the site to try it out and see what i thought before making any final decisions.
I was told the dress would take 4-6 weeks to be made and then 5-7 days to be shipped. So i was over the moon when i recieved an email to say my dress was ready and had been shipped 4 weeks after i had ordered it!
The service i recieved was amazing and i even recieved a tracking number for my parcel.
The dress is absolutely gorgeous and my bridesmaid fits it perfectly! (made to measure) I will definately be ordering the rest of my bridesmaid dresses as soon as i get paid! The dress is stunning! Thankyou so much for your co operation i am over the moon with my purchase and i wil be recommending this site to everyone!

2/12/14

Love dressale. have ordered several times from here, they deliver on time, the clothing is pretty cheap, the quality could be better but if you don't want to pay a lot, then this is the way to go, on top of that they have a HUGE selection!

2/12/14

This dress is actually better than I hoped for! It arrived faster than I expected and looks exactly like it does in the picture. It was fully lined and better quality than I was expecting.
It fits perfectly and no alterations are needed. I couldn't be happier!

2/4/14

I am just absolutely flabergasted at the crap that they have the audacity to send
it is so different from the picture and so poorly made but they refuse to listen
they keep askingf or photos that even though I provided 14 that clearly show the issues they keep saying they are not getting the photos
they must subcontract their work because they say they want to see whose fault it is theirs or the dressmakers
either there is a language problem or they are not prepared to do as the customer requests
i wll definitelt never use them again and will actively ensure no one else does! it is very heartbreaking

1/27/14

i took a lot of time to find a perfect $#*!tail dress. it is really hard to find that. when i come to dressale.com.i found the one in my mind. but when i found some bad review on sitejabber, i am a little worried. but i also make the order. and i just got the dress, it is really amazing and the quality is very good. i am very satisfied with that. i strongly recommend you to buy the dress on dressale.

1/25/14

i have searched a lot for my wedding dress. it is really hard to find one. and one of my friends recommend dressale to me. she have ever bought her evening dress here and she was very satisfied with that. i got my wedding dress 3 days ago and it is really amazing and perfect. the important point is that the price is really reasonable. so i strongly recommend this to you.

1/22/14

14rd Of January 2014.
Our Wedding is on the 8th of Feb.
So we paid them NZ$185 for the dress for starters. Didn't say we needed anything else with the dress. Size picked, and delivery was assured before our big day.
First we get an email asking for measurements. Then another saying that we needed a petticoat, so an extra NZ$55 was spent, now NZ$240 has been spent.
Today 23rd of Jan we get an email saying because of the up coming Spring Festival they wouldn't be able to deliver till 20th of Feb.
We have asked to cancel the order since they haven't even started processing the order and get a refund. Unfortunately my partner didn't do her research before buying from this site. I asked her which site, did my research after the fact, She wanted the dress to be a surprise, that's why I looked up after the fact. I had found reviews on this site which were ALARMING! Told her we would either get a dressed that's badly made, no get it on time, and or not get our money back. She tried to tell me I was being paranoid, but I knew I was right!
They keep emailing her trying to offer her to get it rushed through, or offering her other things we don't want. From what i've read so far, they are playing the delay tactics as PayPal have a 45 day refund policy, they will try and mess you around so by the time you realise, you miss out on making a claim with PayPal.
We have 2 children and live of my single income, so now we have to borrow from friends to get a local made dress.
They are scam artists!!!!!!!!!
We have emailed them demanding a refund and cancellation of our orders.
We have also put in x2 disputes to PayPal to start the recovery process and they can not be trusted.

Lesson for my partner is, always do your research first!

1/20/14

I love Dressale, their website is amazing and product is good! Ordered a pair of shoes there! Fantastic!!!

1/19/14

this is the first time i make the order on dressale.com. i ordered a dress and a pair of shoes their. it is really cheap. i just received my order. wow, the dress is really amazing. it is very smooth. i think i will buy them again.

1/14/14

Disgusting. What can I say? Dress arrived with beading missing, the hook missing from the hook and eye, stitching coming undone, the decorative beading that was supposed to be under the bust stretched from bust to waist, making the rest of the dress hang dreadfully. The back was supposed to be scoop back down to the waist but what I got was a straight back at bust level. it didn't fit - very badly sized and bore no resemblance to the "made to measure" measurements I'd given them. It was dirty when it arrived. The material was cheap so instead of draping my figure with rolling pleats it fell in a rather awkward A line.

I told them of the quality issues and the fact the dress was actually substantially different to the one in the picture and they responded with "we think it looks good!". It does not look good. Now pursuing a chargeback through the bank to get my money back as they are refusing to refund. I'd be better off getting something from Shanton.

About DresSale