US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

amandak10

the customer service is not that bad as the reviews above lol x (in 82 reviews)

cathyb6

I got my wedding dress from here, and I am delighted with it! (in 47 reviews)

jossl

I got my daughter's prom dress from them and it was so lovely and stunning given that the dress is not that pricey. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

wendya26
1/8/16

Ordered dress as a size 6 (cause that is my size) and I received it in the form of a Barbie doll dress! It was so small, no one would of fit in it! They absolutely will not exchange it for a different size! GORGEOUS dress, but I am not a size 0! If I cant have it fixed I will call my credit card company and dispute it! They are the biggest scam artists I have seen on the internet, and they are the reason I hate to buy stuff on line!!

fatimaa14
12/21/15

I recently ordered a dress from this site and it was fantastic! The dress looked EXACTLY like the photo from the website. I truly recommend this site, especially because everything is super cheap and affordable !

ileanap
12/8/15

This website fraudulently steels consumers money. Even if you cancel your order before it ships or even processes, they refuse to refund your full money. They do not comply with what their own terms are for refund unless theyre scamming you into deducting a million fees and returning only a portion of your monies for no items recieved. They dont readily disclose the amount of processing time each item takes before they even ship it so they are misleading consumers on their website. Ive beem trying since the 29th of Nov. to get my money back with no success. I opened a PayPal dispute and tomorrow Im calling my bank.

loise8
11/28/15

I received the dress and it was cheap and stiff and too small; and they will not give me a refund. they said "Please understand"!!!!!!! as the reason they can not refund, Do NOT buy from this site!!!!

raylynns
11/11/15

they have the worst service and plus I am going get marry next month i order on Oct 19. i told them right of the bat I need the dress whole thing white the mess it up. I get a phone call this last Sunday www.Dressale.com that the mess up. He wouldn't give me reason what happened. I told the company i want there phone number everything they said they don't do that. I said i want a refund. they gave it back like 1 day then took it back. then I get a message that they send it to me I don't want it at all. they have the worst Custer service. I try to talk to be people before I never been treat like in my tired life every. I think they need to refund everyone money. They treat people unfriend. plus i try to talk to those people and they would even talk to me on the chat windows at all they would hang up on me all the time or stop talk to me also I thought that would total rude. i would say are you there hello no one would answer back. they did that to me 4 times . I of those Lady, Men was tell me you never pay your bill she said you order 2 of them i said what are you talk about i never order 2. I had to prove that I pay it, she was treat really rude to her I told her I wanted my refund she told me they would call you 12 hours they never did. before that Sunday night they say they will get in touch with you 24 hours i never heard from the company also at what so ever. this is why i want my money back they don't even tell you what they are doing. This is another reason they should have a phone if some going on they should give it to you if some going you can get in touch with them. Instead of this stupid chat window and get with this rude people don't know what going at all they are very rude in the first place. They didn't even listen to me. I don't want nothing to do with them they have the worst site i ever been at in my life. i think everyone shouldn't ever go there again. Report them. Get them off then they will get lose there site and total and they will not be on busy no more. they will have better company that will help people that them. we don't need people who rip off people and wont refund your money at all. You never get your dress or they mess them up or mess them up. We need to take them down. They have did the worst for me. I need my money back for real. I know there been other people Complaint on them also. i want them taken care of thank you for my time. I am only 5 foot tall.
Spend over 254.95 on my Wedding dress. They do have a lot fraud. In there company. they wont help you period. Let me show you what this.RayLynn : 178458 I need my money refund
Lucas: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
Lucas: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
Ray Lynn : Lucas if you guy don't send me my money back
Ray Lynn : I want a full refund of my you all own me
Ray Lynn : from my wedding that order
Ray Lynn : Lucas i know you still there
Lucas: Please email to support@dressale.com, write down your order number and problem ,we need your email to confirm and as record My colleague will confirm the problem and solve it ASAP
I have don't this. they don't listen at all.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'sandy'
Chat InformationHi, friend. How may i help you today?
sandy: Hi,this is sandy
sandy: what can i do for u plz
Raylynn: sandy your company sent me a dress with 2 codes 1 being 178458 nbut go0t chargesn for it
Raylynn: I also told you im as as a hobbit . Im 5'0 how can you help me please send me a refund of both purchases i have the purchase numbers for you 88326 and 151110 . i can tell you if your company is sham you will be hearing from my lawyer who happens to be my son in law thanks you.
sandy: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
sandy: let me check
Raylynn: excuse me sandy, I am a very unsatsfied customer. saying yull be with me in a second means nothing i need a response asap or my son with file charges , because this is not a B.B.B company. so please get back to me .
sandy: As i checked,you have sent us the email to our customer service,my colleague will hanle with you
Raylynn: that is not satisfactory, my wedding is december 11th i will need a full refund of both purchases, and a package and label fully paid so i can send the dress back to you thanks.
sandy: The dress has shipped to you
sandy: have u got it?
Raylynn: yes i have recieved it. which is why i responded to you. so far have not gotten one solid answer. its been rep after rep. so please let me know asap. thank you
Raylynn: I told you i have the dress already
sandy: ok.my colleague will handle with you
color may vary by monitor
This is a finished dress tailored and photographed by dressale.com. All rights reserved. Copying or otherwise reproducing this image is strictly prohibited.
Transaction ID: 2KC42133C3493674P
Hello Ray Lynn Sylvester,
You sent a payment of $254.95 USD to DRESSALE. (paypal@maso.hk)
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
DRESSALE
paypal@maso.hk
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
Ray Lynn Sylvester
222 partridge lane
mesquite, NV 89027
United States
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Dressale Purchase
Item# Receipt-178458 $254.95 USD 1 $254.95 USD
Subtotal $254.95 USD
Total $254.95 USD
Payment $254.95 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *DRESSALE"
Payment sent to paypal@maso.hk
ID: 1-178458
plus they charge me for 40.00 ups also.
if you want there true address pm I have it.
Customer Service:
For questions regarding order status and other after-sales supports, log in to My Orders and click on the order you need help with. From the detailed order page, you can easily review order details, track order progress, and request help by Submitting a Customer Service ticket. You can also email us at support@dressale.com. We will respond within 1 working day.
Sales:
If you need information before you buy, you can start a Live Chat with our online sales representatives. If you are not comfortable with real time chatting, you can also email us at sales@dressale.com. We will respond within 1 working day.
Our Office in The United Kingdom is SAIR LIMITED. The address is Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
Our Office in HongKong is JARDE(HK)LIMITED. The address is UNIT 04, 7/F BRIGHT WAY TOWER NO. 33 MONG KOK RD KL, HONGKONG.
Copyright:
For copyright issues and the other legal issues, please email us at Copyrightwithus@gmail.com. We will respond within 1 working day.
I have notice where you order your dress they have different website. they don't keep there word also.

there address if you want have it www.dressale.com
2 Floor, BUILDING 1, NO.8 CHANGTING ROAD, SND
SUZHOU CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 215151 PHONE 13372107153

they called me today and told me that they don't know how to refund me my money on the credit card. They have no ideal how to do that. That is another reason you don't want to go thur www.dressale.com

melissal63
11/4/15

I ordered a wedding dress that took forever to get to me, and was evidently coming from Japan and stuck in customs. When finally received (after the wedding) we tried the dress on, it was sewn in an odd type of measurement. sleeves too tight, breast area huge, trunk of body extremely small and belly area in front bunched up and was as if sewn for a pregnant person. I tried to return it, and I could not get a return address from the first-name only people responding to my emails. They repeatedly cut and past the same message to me stating that I am not allowed to return the dress. They stated that I am basically stuck with the dress, and they do not accept returns just because I am unhappy with the dress. then they insisted that I try the dress on and send pictures to them. I don't even know where these people are. They also said, do not send to the japanese dress, as it will just be lost and I will not get any money back. I AM LIVID!!!!!!! I WOULD SUE THEM, BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!!! The only people that I dealt with besides this first name only crew, was the shipping company. Very odd company and very odd apparel. I am stuck with a $150+ dress that would not fit any normal human being.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH POOR AND UNUSABLE PRODUCT AND NO WHERE TO SEND IT BACK TO. YOU WILL BE SCAMMED!

michaels326
10/23/15

I ordered a veil and needed for a wedding today. Their site said it will arrive by today and it has not. I chatted with a rep at Dressale and they said it will be here soon. They said it left Hong Kong and it is on it's way. I told them to cancel, and they could not help, told me to email customer service. I would not recommend them at all, don't waste your time, just get what you need from a US company; you can't even call them. Total waste of time and their service is horrible.

samanthaa14
10/22/15

I ordered a dress that did zip however the fit was completely unflattering and the beadword was not shown well online and was very gawdy. The neckline doesn't rest against my skin in floats an inch over my shoulders. They refuse to issue a return as they believe "the dress looks nice with me" clearly English is not their first language. The dress was also lined with awful foam padding that made the dress boxy and heavy.

kristinb23
10/17/15

Couldn't understand the woman from China's messages when she called very early in the morning and then they had the gall to say it was out of stock, and gave a separate excuse that it was too complex to make in the measurements 35-28-35 and for a person 5 ft 4 inches. Offered an exchange and requested a full refund immediately so I could buy a dress from a reliable source! I also said I wanted and accept no other offers besides a full refund. We will see what their response is and keep updating.

sams214
10/16/15

Do NOT use this company. Dress was very different from the picture they stole from another vendor's company. Their Customer Service is even worse than the dress. There is NO RETURN POLICY despite what their site indicates. I went through PayPal and was able to get my money back.

Once PayPal returned my money they THEN wanted the dress back. They couldn't use the dress as "handmade custom for you special from fine material" (since when is hot glue a fine material??) and returning the dress would be "waste of dress maker and time money."

They now wanted the dress since they weren't being paid and they threatened to have "black credit record done to you" which would "do bad to your life" because the didn't want to "harass you as well!"

They also keep changing their site name and change bad reviews on their site to 5 star.

marilyng9
9/28/15

Ordered a dress that looked nothing like on the picture. You could tell it was meant to be the same dress but it was quite different. I tried to return it and they wouldn't take it back. Terrible company. Terrible customer service.

vicied
9/26/15

Buyer beware! Dressale is nothing but a rip off! Questions about your order.....don't expect any help!

lp34
9/25/15

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT PLACING AN ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
I Bought a dress from Dressale. As stated by most reviewers they don't know how to make a dress, nor do they have any standards or customer service to fulfill an order correctly. They steal your money and have you emailing back and forth to no end.. Now that I have returned the dress directly to their sweat shop in China (Address and Account is on the label when the dress arrives - save the shipping label) I have an insurance company writing to tell me that someone has submitted an insurance claim for the exact amount I paid for the dress I ordered from Dressale. NOW what do you call this? Someone has used my name to submit a claim to an insurance company for the exact amount I paid Dressale for a dress that was returned back to them, which was made WRONG and NO good to me! I am seeking further action. BE AWARE!

tamid1
8/15/15

My dress was ordered one size larger than I normally wear. Still does not come close to fitting. I have been emailing them back and forth now for ten days. Their response is very rude and belittling. They will not issue a return ticket telling me it is my fault I ordered the wrong size. I ordered a premade size....not an individually tailored piece. If someone has the address to return please let me know as I want this dress to go back to them! I've filed a dispute claim with both my credit care and PayPal. Do NOT do business with them....this has been the biggest hassle ever!!

irmam5
8/6/15

THIS SITE IS A RIP OFF. DO NOT SHOP HERE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY...THEY LIE ABOUT SHIPMENTS. THEY DO NOT PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR DAYS. THEN OFFER ONKY A 20 % OF MY NEXT ORDER. THEY SAID THEY WOULD SEND A FREE PAIR OF WEDDING SHOES IF I COMPLETD THE ORDERS SAME DAY. THEY ACCUSED ME OF EDITING THEIR EMAIL AND WOULD NOT ADMIT THEIR SALES REP LIED. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. HORRIBLE.

soniag7
7/25/15

i buy a dress and when i got it it was too small and i did not get my money back so i would not buy anything more that come from DRESSALE.com and i did not know that it did not make in the usa it make in china and i pay a lot of money for it

elaa1
7/16/15

Got a dress complete disaster. No way I could wear to a wedding. Top part did not align with the bottom part. Slit was too high and way out on side. Terrible customer service. Asked was to get it fixed locally. Nobody locally would even touch dress to fix it. Never order from them.

donnas75
7/1/15

i ordered a dress two sizes too big to make sure it would fit and when it arrived it was two sizes two small. I emailed the company and they said to lay it flat and measure it and take photos of it which I did and they said I didn't do it right. They also sent the wrong color so u wouldn't wAnt it if it did fit. They won't exchange it or refund my money. They said they would give me a discount on another dress but I don't want to take the chance of it being wrong again. So now I'm out $226 and have no dress. They didn't label the size on the dress or even include a packing slip in the box.

tashas5
6/9/15

This is the worst shopping experience I have ever had. DON"T DO IT!! I sent my purchase back. The emails back and forth for 3 months are so irritating and repetitive on their part. I give up trying to get my money back.

ciannem
6/8/15

I feel so stupid for not reading these reviews before using this company. The dress I ordered did not show up in time for my event. I tried to cancel the order and was told the dress was made and I couldn't cancel it without a BARRAGE of fees which were nearly 3/4 of the cost of the dress. I had countless email exchanges with them - they are the most crooked company I have ever dealt with. When the dress finally showed up it was the WRONG color!!! When I told them that they said I was wrong and to look at an attached color chart, but there was no attachment. I sent them photos of the dress which was supposed to be dark green and it was a teal blue. I sent them a copy of my invoice which showed my order to be DARK GREEN, and they still will not do anything at all. I am SO furious and feel SO frustrated that I am just stuck with this $185 dress that I will never wear. I will take it up with PayPal but I double I will ever see my money or the correct color of dress I ordered. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE - THEY ARE FRAUDS!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!!!!!!

christ2991
6/5/15

Company has no HONOR! Ordered a dress with major issues. Followed the directions for a return..23 emails back and forth with their Customer Service with they can refund me 10% for my troubles. Still fighting - Return Order # 173105. This return situation has gone from being an annoyance to MORAL IMPERATIVE.

diannep4
6/3/15

Came upon this website by accident. Pictures of the dresses very deceiving. Checked the return policy before I ordered. Guaranteed return if damaged - what a joke. First, the dress was 6 weeks in coming (from off the rack -- not a custom job). Finally received it only to find that the zipper does not move, up or down. Tried everything I could think of to move the zipper without ripping the dress. Attempted to return the item as damaged. Sent pictures. Was told by customer service that "from the pictures the dress looks fine." How can you tell that a zipper doesn't work from the pictures? Spent way too much $$$ for something I will never be able to wear. Do not waste your time here.

davidg157
6/1/15

Well I got a piece a $#*! from this people with one sleeve longer than the other . after them giving me a million excuses and not accepting my return and offering me only 20% . I dwny and I started a claim with my bank. I had to submit evidence of the emails and pictures but hey I got all my money back.and now dressale is harrasing me to send their dress back and telling me I have to paid for shipping. Which they can suck on it because I don't have to do anything. So if you are in the same situation go to your bank. Don't let this people steal your money.

shellyr5
5/26/15

If you would like to keep your sanity, just run away from this website. Ordering a dress for perhaps the most important event of your life should be enjoyable and exciting. I ordered a dress through dressale to save some money but I didn't check reviews for the company before I did so. Which was completely irresponsible. The morning after I ordered I came across this site and immediately went to dressale to cancel my order and get a refund. Their policy is a full refund if cancelled within 24 hours. I cancelled in 17. I won't get into the nitty gritty details of my numerous messages to them as after a week of arguing with them I did get a refund. They will not honor their policy, so just do yourself a favor and order elsewhere. I finally got my refund because I went to my bank and filled out a "disputed charges" form that was sent to Dressale. Make informed decisions about those you are giving money to for a product or service and protect your assets and information.

teresan7
5/26/15

This company has been the worst to deal with. After the dress showing up way to big, I have gotten no where with trying to get a return address. After reviewing their website, it says they pride themselves on having a REASONABLE return and exchange policy. When you try to open then link, the paged has suddenly expired. Trying to deal with the customer services incorrect grammar and limited insight into how bad they return policy is, has been a miserable experience. Do not order from this company as it will likely be a miserable experience for you as well.

Horrible company. Horrible customer service. Stay away from this company.

janh38
5/17/15

I ordered a 3 piece champagne outfit and got a 2 piece yellow strapless outfit. I bought through Paypal and am still fighting for a credit. Return shipping charges are mine to bear - roughly half the cost of my purchase. Don't buy from them!

kristinai
5/15/15

Please do not buy from Dressale! They will send you $#*!ty merchandise and then if you want to return it you'll have to pay hundreds of dollars. I can't believe I didn't research more before buying--this has been the worst online buying experience of my life. Customer service was terrible and now they are threatening to SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. Filing a complaint with BBB. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I guarantee any good reviews are being written by their cheating, scheming, horrible employees.

lorit15
5/11/15

I already submitted my review, but I want Pay Pal to get involved. They told me in a phone conversation that if there were enough negative reviews, they would not work with this company. Ok, I think these reviews say it all! This company needs to be shut down! Worst ever!

kellye16
5/8/15

The measurements I provided for a custom made dress were apparently ignored. The dress does not fit and I contacted DresSale for return instructions and got nowhere. They demanded "powerful evidence" photos showing the dress measurements, so I sent photos to them on several occasions - each time receiving absurd, illiterate replies. It's my own fault for not realizing DresSale is in the country that sent us poison formula and dog food, and rotten sheetrock. Bottom lines is that all sales are final regardless of whether or not they send you what you ordered.

jenniferw82
5/7/15

Please contact PayPal and issue a complaint about this business! I called and they are holding payment and refunding me! If Paypal gets enough complaints maybe they will not allow Dressale to do use them anymore. This will hurt their business in a very large way! In the US call 1-800-221-1161 outside US call 1-402-935-2050. Please everyone do this! Lets shut them down!

sarahm125
5/2/15

Don't order a dress from dressale.com, no matter how good the price is. No matter how much proof you have that they have made a faulty dress, they will not refund it at all. I emailed them around 20 photos documenting with a tape measure, and they still wouldn't refund the dress.

The dress they made for us was too large in the bust by 2 cup sizes, they said this is to be expected. The neckline was visibly crooked, they did not scale the proportions of the dress at all. Meaning, the model of the dress was a woman who was very tall, we had the dress made for my daughter who is at least a foot shorter and they did not scale it. So my daughter looked like she was playing dress up in clothing 2 sizes too big.

cierrahc
4/30/15

My mom found this website and I found a dress that I really liked, so not thinking anything I just went ahead and ordered and after receiving a weird email that looked like a computer threw together it scared me so then I went and looked at reviews. I was stressed out for 2 weeks until I received the dress. I bugged them like every 2 days on live chat! I'm happy with my dress, it fits and looks great. The beading does look different on the dress then it did in the picture but it still looks great.

kymmd
4/30/15

I am so sick and tired of fighting dressale.com...so I am going to every website that has complaints on them and pasting my complaint and any info that I have on them to shut them down and have people to stop being scammed and cheated by them.

Li Yin

China

Telephone 15151501502

robertap4
4/25/15

I ordered a satin evening jacket which is very cheap looking and does not fit right. I have spent so much time trying to find out how to return it. I have submitted 3 so-called tickets, had online chats, and sent multiple emails, along with photographs that they insisted on. The final straw was the email I received this morning. They sent me detailed directions for how to take multiple measurements of the jacket. I have filed a complaint with the FTC but am pretty much resigned to accepting the loss. I am just so angry but cannot waste any more time trying to resolve this. Seems like that's their strategy and they have succeeded.

dawnh26
4/14/15

I have NEVER had a worse online buying experience!! Please RUN don't walk from this company they are a TOTAL SCAM!! It is a sweatshop in China and that is THE TRUTH!! I ordered a dress from them with a month to spare that arrived a week after my event. i would not even call what arrived a dress, it was a satin NIGHTMARE that in no way shape or form resembled the dress i ordered! YOU CANNOT RETURN their dresses (that is using the term "dress" VERY loosely) because they put NO RETURN info in the shipping BAG that comes from somewhere in China!!!

kellyb91
4/14/15

I bought a dress that looked absolutely gorgeous in the pictures.When it arrived I was horrified. The dress looked nothing like it did in the pictures! The material felt extremely cheap and the fabric looked like it was thrown together in a hurry. The worst part is that it was delivered in a box with no papers at all so I cant even return it. Biggest waste of money I have ever spent.

taraj9
4/12/15

I just purchased a lavender dress and it was supposed to be a thick flowy polyester fabric. ......BUT IT IS BLUE SATIN!!!!!!

RUN MY FRIENDS RUN away They are scam artist tryna to feed off the insecurities of American women!........I probably will never see my money again but I will warn ppl!..

RUN

leslies35
4/9/15

Dressale.com is the worst company I have ever dealt with concerning purchases online. Although their return policy states that they will return for problems, it is completely not true. The item I ordered was a totally different color than the one they sent. It is for a wedding, and so must match. It is not the color of the swatches that they say to order from, but they will do nothing to help, exchange or refund the item. They offered a "10% off coupon" for my next purchase. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! They really think I'm going to continue to order from a deceitful company who will not stand behind what they make or send? DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I just wish I had looked at the reviews before I did! I wish the ratings options included a "0"!!!

Tip for consumers: My tip for others---Don't use this site!!!!

susanj41
4/9/15

I was worried because of previous reviews.. They are all crazy! My dress is fabulous. Well made... Thick quality material. Fits like it was personally made for me. Well beyond my expectations . Seams are tight, zipper is perfect and jewels are amazing.. I'm telling everyone. I didn't need to talk to customer service.. Dress arrived on time as expected, even though it was Easter weekend,, nice surprise

dianad24
4/6/15

I order a lot of stuff online, including clothing. I have never had someone refuse to let me send the product back. When I got the dress it was made too small, couldn't even get it zipped. The shoulders were not even so the dress would not lay down - and the lace they used was so itchy, even if it did fit I would be miserable all evening at my daughters wedding. I tried working with customer service and their only answer is ' it passed their quality check' - I would hate to see the ones that don't pass their check.

BEWARE - do not order from here as there is no way to return if it doesn't fit or isn't what you thought you ordered. The price may be cheap but I'm stuck with a dress that I can't wear.

lizh16
3/28/15

They sent my dress, I honestly had no issues with it. Months went by and I got a strange email saying they reimbursed my account (which they have not) and now want me to mail the dress back to China. I have now received three threatening emails that they are going to post my personal info on social media if I don't mail the dress back. FRAUD!!!!!

yvettet3
3/24/15

BEWARE!! I made a big mistake ordering from dressale.com!!!!! The dress looks nothing like the picture. And I asked Benny several times if the dress had sequins. I was told there would be NO! sequins! This dress has rows of cheap, ugly silver sequins!!!! Also, I ordered a IVORY dress!! The dress I received is WHITE!!!! Horrible!!! Benny responded to my frantic emails about the sequins and continues to tell me the dress doesn't have sequins.....I'm looking at the ugly dress!!!! IT DOES HAVE SEQUINS!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

susanh99
3/19/15

I ordered a gown on Feb 6th... it arrived on March 17th. The gown picture and description was exactly what I wanted but, what I received was a hot mess!!!! The color I chose was fuchsia in a chiffon fabric. The gown I received was two colors, fuchsia and purple!! What a scary combination!! The fabric was crisp and hard not filmy and flowing the way chiffon is supposed to be. The workmanship was the worst I have ever seen, gathers where there should not be gathers, puckering at the base of the back zipper which was extremely difficult to open or close because of fabric getting in the way. The edges of the ruffles were full of machine stitching snags.. it was without a doubt the worst mess I have ever seen. I would not wear this dress anywhere!!! The $170.00 is gone,, I don't have a hope of getting any of it back! Before ordering anything, make sure it is not coming from the People's Republic of China!!!! Lesson learned for sure.

Tip for consumers: Find another dressmaker, one who answers correspondence and perhaps more local would be a great idea!!

elizabethe25
3/16/15

I read some bad reviews about dressale and also some good reviews, too. Though hesitate for some time, I made the order after livechatted with Jick. He guarantee me the quality and the delivery and offer me a coupon code 2SSALE in this case my order was treated in priority. After receiving the dress. The women in my family are excited and overcome with the high quality of the dresses. I don’t know how you can supply such excellent quality products for the price and also manage to supply the product in such short time. We are looking forward to the next time we have to order clothing from you, keep the excellent work up and thank your staff for us. If anyone wants to contact me, please email to elizabeththepretty@outlook.com. I am real!

es702
3/16/15

Never purchase from dressale.com
They will cheat you out of your money at every chance they get. You have no way to protect your purchase because paypal will say they do not cover the purchase from dressale.com and the dressale.com customer service personel can tell you anything they want and then decide to do something totally different just because they can. We ordered dresses after talking to one of their so called representatives ahead of time about the flexibility to cancel. They agreed to give us flexibility supposedly but it was an empty promie. They ended up taking 17% or better of our money when we were rightfully due to receive a full refund. If you want to safely purchase items online through this website, we highly suggest you look elsewhere because dressale.com will take your money without so much as a second thought and they will do it without a justified reason. I will never recommend dressale.com. In fact, save yourself the headache and find a site that actually cares about helping you fairly and safely order dresses online.

Tip for consumers: Never purchase from dressale.com

valeriev6
3/10/15

I purchased what looked like a beautiful dress at Dressale.com. The dress arrived in a timely manner and with great excitement I opened the package. There is only one word to describe the dress. NASTY!! The top of the dress did not match the bottom of the dress in color. The lace used looked like it was an old yellowed curtain taken off of Grandma's windows back 60 years ago. There were runs in the material where they stitched all the way through and shouldn't have. The satin under layer was doubled and than sewn together at the bottom, but they wouldn't even lay flat due to the material not being of the same length. The lace hung over the bottom in an uneven mess no side matching the other. The back straps of the dress were unevenly put on so one strap hangs off the shoulder while the other stays on. The sash for the dress is over 15 foot long. And the dress drags on the floor by about 3 inches. A total disaster of a dress!! The only response I have gotten to my multiple emails is "on your next purchase we will give you a discount." NEXT PURCHASE? Are they out of their mind? I will never buy from them or recommend that anyone else do so!! If there was a rating of 0 stars dressale.com would deserve it!

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase anything at dressale.com. Customer service is horrible as is their workmanship and the quality of their materials.

dinag2
3/3/15

I have only written one bad review, I have always believed in leaving positive feedback not negative. I had such a bad experience with this company that I felt compelled to write the second one. I ordered a dress which to start with arrived late and damaged. I asked for a refund on the dress and my request was denied. I then requested a discount for the damage seeing as I would have to have the dress fixed on my own. That as well was denied. A 10% discount was offered for the late arrival and a 10% discount for a future purchase. I was told in an email that

"About the compensation,since we are custom made and the cost which included the materials,workers salary ,all kinds of handling fees,etc. is a bit high,the profit is quite low.Besides,it takes more than 10 days to make a dress and the workers' wages is not as high as that in your country,they live an uneasy life,hope you will understand."

Why would I shop again with this company? The customer service is horrible and the quality of the dress was unacceptable. If you want to waste your money and get aggravated purchase something from this company. I had to dispute this charge to get my money back. The $30.00 I spent to ship it back to China was the best money I have spent.

angelp15
3/2/15

Just received my wedding dress today. Took longer than I thought to arrive, but my wedding is not till sept so I'm still way fine. Ordered my dress, then found these reviews, which turned me in to a big mess believing my dress would be junk. Thankfully my dress is outstanding, good workmanship, fits like a glove, beautiful crystal embellishments sown on, I am so relieved. There are are what appears to be minor differences , but I actually like them better. The dress was on sale and it cost me $200, I couldn't have bought the material for that much. Not only that, when I ordered the dress I did so on my tabletand did not notice that the flowers were pink until almost 2 weeks later. Not going to work with my cream, green and brown wedding. Customer service worked with me quickly to make the change.

whitneya5
3/1/15

I have to give them a one, but if it were up to me I'd give them negative 1 million... I ordered my daughter's flower dress from here. I paid $145 for it. When it came in the mail it was not the correct color. With being strapped for time due to the shipping taking over two months, I hurriedly contacted a private bridal shop that can dye delicate fabrics. Upon arriving to the shop, we turned the dress right-side out (it was shipped inside-out) and it was HORRID. Looked absolutely NOTHING like the picture. The most hideous dress I have ever seen. They HOT GLUED flowers made of ribbon onto the dress which left hot glue residue everywhere on it. Horrified, I decided to just order a new dress from the store I was standing in, she opened her catalog and on the first page was the EXACT SAME PICTURE that was on Dressale.com! They were advertising this beautiful dress and sent their own version of it. The real dress is a Jordan design, which they just stole the picture from their catalog. I just ordered a the Jordan design for only $20 more. Give me a break. The prices are not EVEN reasonable for the terrible quality I received. When they fiy responded to my complaint they told me, "customers with high expectations will always disappointed" uhm no! Do not advertise something beautiful when yoh will send something terribly hideous in its stead. I'm currently in contact with the company that they stole the designs from, the BBB, and PayPal, who are all cooperating wonderfully. Luckily PayPal guaranteed me a full refund, just waiting for the company to let us know if they want the dress back. If anyone would like comparison pictures to dissuade you from ordering please feel free to contact me!

jessicar36
3/1/15

After ordering my dress i decided to look at the reviews because the ordering process was a little strange.. The review freaked me out and I sat here nervous about what was going to show up in the mail.

It is flawless. Better than I expected before i read the bad reviews. I got mine custom fitted. It was perfect. It is not cheap material, it is a beautiful color and is one of the most comfortable dresses ive worn. Its strapless and there is no problem with it not sliding down all over the place. I couldn't be happier with it.
The emails were sketchy.. Written in broken english with weird sales and discount codes and stuff and they all went into my soam folder but hey, I was pleasantly surprised with what came out of the whole thing.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DresSale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
tamid1
A: I finally got an address from Dressale to return my dress after my credit card company went to bat for me! Of course, THEN they wanted the dress returned immediately and would not quit hassling me till it was! Worst experience ever! I cannot believe the rudeness of their customer service. They kept telling me "it's your problem, you are the one who ordered the wrong size"....can you believe this?!
1 day ago