US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

245 Reviews for DresSale

▼ Sort by: recent

8/21/14

This dress I ordered was beautiful, however, when I received the dress, the zipper was faulty. The customer service for this company is a joke. They refuse to refund anything, and continue to state that their quality control department state that the dress was fine, so they will not refund. Whatever happened to "the customer is always right." Very unprofessional in emails, customer service is horrible. DO NOT RECOMMEND ordering from this company.

8/21/14

I was so worried ordering online and kept thinking it would never arrive. Well, I was attracted by the amazing price. For the same dress, it was so much cheaper than local shop. I decide to take a risk. Well it did arrive! and I am very happy with my purchase and it arrived on exactly the same day as stated. Good quality and beautiful material, fit me so much! I recommend! Good company to me!

8/14/14

My dress came 3 days before the scheduled date so thank you very much dressale. The quality of the dress is amazing and made to perfection, except for the color was a little darker than I expected but it is understandable shopping online. For anyone considering to buy a dress I would highly recommend the site dressale!

8/13/14

I ordered two dresses to be delivered on expedited delivered. 3 business days later and all they have done is take my money. No shipment made. Scam. Scam. Scam.

8/7/14

I ordered this dress in the color yellow. Its fabric is very classy and the way it fits my body is very beautiful. this is my second dress that i ordered from this site. The first time I ordered from the site, I was very satisfied with my dress and this time I ordered again because their people called me and said if I ordered again, I can have a special discount. It happened that I need a dress for a party, so I appreciate them and ordered again.I am absolutely impressed by the fact that the second dress is also very high quality and the price is not too high! From now on i will always check this site before ordering a prom dress!Thank you dressale.com!

8/7/14

I ordered a custom made Mother of the Bride dress. It came on time but was 3" too small on the bust. There was also 1-1/2" of padding in the bust and no allowance made for this in the measurements, making the dress 4-1/2" too small. I wanted Dressale to take the dress back or refund my money. They told me (a) it was a small issue (b) take it to a tailor to fix (c) buy another dress and they will give me a $15 discount (d) buy another dress and they will give a 15% discount, all the way up to a 20% discount, (e) I measured incorrectly. In fact, I had a professional dress designer take my measurements to be absolutely sure of correct sizing. (f) if I send back, I will have to pay an additional 80% to have the dress remade plus all courier costs. Dressale will never answer the specific question you pose to them and just come back with "buy another dress and they will make it bigger". In fact, they harass you to buy another dress with a discount. They have never accepted responsibility for making the dress too small; told me it passed through QC, so it is the correct size. I am the one who is wrong.

I have forwarded this matter to Visa and they are pursuing, so long as you tell your bank within the 45 days after receiving the product, they will pursue on your behalf.

8/6/14

DresSale promised us our dress would be here in time for our wedding. Ordered 2 months ahead of our wedding and used custom measurement options which cost more to ensure the dress would be right. DresSale sent us a dress less than HALF the size of the measurements sent. Dress was very pretty and if it was not made for a child, would have been great. Contacted DresSale and was asked to purchase another dress. We refused to purchase a second dress and after many emails they sent a second dress. This one was closer to the right size but still FAR from correct. Also they did not stitch it correctly and put some really horrible boarders on the dress that should not have been there. Very poor customer service and very poor quality workmanship. They want to send me a $15 refund on a $200 purchase for 'my trouble' since they missed our wedding date by several days. Missed the date, wrong dress, and they still think they are in the right to keep our money. Do yourself a favor and do not purchase from this company.

8/6/14

IF UNHAPPY WITH PURCHASE, AND WANT A REFUND, READ FOR SOLUTION: I bought a formal dress from Dressale.com for my son's wedding. The dress arrived stuffed in a bag, poorly sewn, crooked, falling apart, and a straight pin stuck in the waistband still. I sent several emails to the customer service for a full refund to which they said to have a local seamstress fix the dress, and they offered a discount on my next purchase (as if). I noticed the payment was processed through Pay Pay so I called their customer service at 1-888-221-1161, and was told as long as it is within 45 days from purchase I could file a claim. PayPal is giving them 10 days to resolve the issue, and if they do not PayPal will refund the money. CALL THEM

8/3/14

Ordered an evening dress for my wife, it arrived after about 3 weeks. Absolutely fabulous!! Dress was exactly as pictured and fit her like a glove.The quality of the dress was as good as the dresses we looked at in high end shops locally. When I took my wife to a party, she get high praise and she feel so happy. Thanks dressale, will definitely order again.

7/27/14

Two months ago, my friend had a very attractive prom dress, I asked her where she had bought it.She told me she bought from dressale, which was found when search in Google. I decided to try and ordered a prom dress from the site. It take little long time to receive it. But when I was wearing this dress I felt so elegant. I wore this dress to my brother's party and everyone kept saying how beautiful it was.The price was incredible, the quality was good as well as my friend's,well done,I would definitely order from dressale again.

7/25/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRESSALE.COM THEY AR ERIP OFF!!!!!! WHAT A WASTE, THEY ARE CHEATERS, THEY SEND ME THE WRONG COLOR OF MY DRESS AND THE DRESS WAS NOT ALL THE WAY STITCHED AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY SAID, FIX IT AT THE LOCAL STORE, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT COULD BE? PLUS THEY OFFER OFF ON NEXT PURCHASE, WHO WILL GO THROUGH THEM AFTER SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE, THEY ARE CRAZY, SAVE YOURSELF SOMETIME, FORGET ABOUT REFUND, MY 200DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN, I EVEN OFFERD TO PAY SHIPPING, WANTED REFUND BUT DID NOT WORK!

7/24/14

not happy Benny promised cap sleeves for my dress ,rang me and i explained what i wanted but recieved only a piece of joined material instead of proper sleeves.When i enquired he demanded more money instead of fixing the problem and sending me proper sleeves for my dress.He promised cap sleeves included in the dress thats why i bought the dress.Finishing touch in the dress is very untidy.Very disappointed

7/24/14

This is worth experience that I have had buying online. Customer service are useless, the quality of the produce is terrible, and to get a refund is a nightmare, and the refund that they want to give you is point in to the account like if after the bad experience you will go back to buy with them.

7/24/14

The (Mother of the Groom) dress I ordered looked nothing like the picture. It also does not fit. The quality of the fabric was poor and the colour varied between the different fabrics. There was no beading as in the picture, just loads of sequins which made the dress look cheap and awful. The stitching was poor too. I also ordered a Jacket which I paid for, but did not receive. DresSale would not return my money for the jacket or even discuss any refund on return of the dress. I cannot even sell the dress as it has been made so badly. Ready for the rubbish bin. Very disappointing and a waste of money.

7/22/14

I am so thrilled with the selection of clothes on Dressale! They have so many options, from dresses to sweaters to blazers and everything in between. And the styles are so unique! If you are looking for basic items, they have great, classic, simple pieces. They have a fantastic selection of vintage dresses, with some patterns that are like nothing I've ever seen. It is so fantastic!

7/21/14

I was so disappointed with my dress. It looks so different from the picture and was poorly made. The color and fabric are so different . Things are uneven and sloppy. The customer service was disappointing . Obviously I was not happy...they first suggested that I take the dress to a tailor to get fixed...really? Then they offer a discount on my next purchase as if I I'm really going to make another purchase, and then they offer a $10 refund on a $100 dress. Unbelievable. I was accused of having too high expectations and looking for perfection...of course I am!

So ridiculous.

7/21/14

The tops that i have received were in a good quality and looked same as the picture on the site.More,they were always packaged well .The prices are reasonable.

7/17/14

Do not order dresses of this website. They will send a poorly made replica of the dress you order, and when you address the sewing flaws and the poor quality, they will refuse to refund the money. On top of that they will attack your personality claiming that you want things to be too perfect. Very unethical and unprofessional, and the custom service really condescending. I am out $267. The dress looks cheap and is poorly made.

7/14/14

It's a wonderful shop!!!

WOW!!!Fantastic service, beautiful dresses and reasonable prices! What more could you want? Love Love Love this site!

7/14/14

Well, let me tell my opinion, i ordered a dress from Dressale 3 days ago and i got my dress this morning. It was as nice as the pics they post on the Website! And the shipping was free! It's really cool! I love it!

7/13/14

I think this sexy bikini was very appealing,in which i bought from dressale online shop. The bright yellow color was a nice shade to have and very appealing. I want to show my body and this was the perfect outfit in beach. Thanks very much, dressale.

7/13/14

I ordered a custom wedding dress. The measurements I provided were spot on. By the time the dress arrived, I had actually lost some weight. I could not zip up the dress. When I measured it, the dress was made 2 1/2 inches too narrow in the hips. When I contacted the company about the problem, they refused to issue a refund or replace the dress, claiming it is standard for the finished dress to be an inch or so off. My dress was more than an inch off and they did not disclose this on their order page. Had I known I would have added that difference to my measurements. Their solution? To offer me first a discount on my next order, then a 10% refund. They also suggested I could take it to a local tailor "to have it fixed". Why should I do that at additional expense? I already ordered another dress from another company because I did not have time to go back and forth with this company. Don't order from them. They have unethical business practices and don't care about their customers. By the way, I am out over $250 for a dress I cannot wear. I will say the finished product was beautiful and well made, just the wrong size.

7/12/14

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT order a DRESS (other things I got were very nice though) from this company. Made the mistake of ordering a custom made wedding dress. Went to a PROFESSIONAL tailor for my measurements as well. Got the dress and it is AWFUL! Ordered "champagne", got brown (not a big deal could live w/it though). They completely screwed up sewing it. It "fit" but, i can't wear it because of how it was sewn. When I put it on, it was uneven EVERYWHERE! It does not fall correctly, it is higher on the right side than the left, the lining makes it rise too high in the front, the "train" was sewn up which screwed up the back, etc. They didn't even include the "loops" for me to button the dress up! Also, even though I can easily do this, they didn't even "finish' it correctly (ie: clip hanging threads, trim up the lace,etc).Of course you can't "talk" to them so, I emailed them my complaints, sent them 48, yes 48, pictures of the errors and this is their response to me:
" Dear Customer,
Since we are custom made, there will exist the a little deviation, and that is unavoidable.
All the dresses on our website are not ready in stock and made in batches, it is normal that they are not 100% same with the pictures. There is also some difference between the fabrics in the pictures and the fabrics from our suppliers. Light effect and computer screen display enlarge the difference too.

As we are customer-made , all the dress is made according your requirement , Actually , the dress can not be second sold if return .
Jugding from your pic , there is not big problem of the dress . the embroidery arround the dress is by handmade and in high quality , if the dress size fit you well , it is perfect .

Best Regards
Esther Lin
Dressale Group"

Now, it looks like I am out all the $$ and they are going to do nothing

7/9/14

i just received the product from dressale. well, it is not bad. the color is really what i want. and the quality is acceptable. besides, their shipping is really fast and good. in a word, i am quite satisfied with the cloth.

7/9/14

This is a great site with great customer service! I probably shop here too often; but the clothes last a long time. Their wedding dresses are simply the best. Never, ever had a problem with shipping and they have great promotions.

7/9/14

I ordered my Bridesmaids dresses from Dressale.com and it was the worst mistake that I ever made...I order the dresses in late April and they called to verify the order to get measurements for the dresses..which really didn't make no sense to me because when I ordered the dresses I ordered the size dresses that I needed/wanted...The dresses did not get delivered me until June 5 and my wedding was June 14...NONE of the dresses fit my Bridesmaids...I said NONE OF THE DRESSES FIT MY BRIDESMAIDS...it was like the dresses were running two sizes smaller...I was able to get two of the largest dresses altered to a smaller size and the other dresses I wasn't able to to NOTHING with...when I requested a refund for the two dresses that I wasn't able to use... they wanted me to take pictures and measurements of the dresses again...I should not have to PROVE to a company that has been PAID IN FULL about their mistake and the BIG INCONVENIENCE that they caused me the BRIDE...my word should have been more than enough for them to REFUND my money for the two dresses...I could have asked for a refund for all the dresses since I had to find other dresses to fit my other Bridesmaids...the dresses didn't fit and could not be altered... I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FOR THIS COMPANY AGAIN...BE AWARE AND BE WARN...UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

7/9/14

Horrible. Tried to get details on the return policy. Was told it depends on a promotion table. I asked how many days do I have to return an item. They said "probably about half a month" I said "so 15 days for a return?" She said " yes or less days". What? So I asked what else is included in the return policy she's said " that's it"
I found the return policy on their site it says
"If you are going to exchange/return the product please make sure that they are in the original condition: unused, undamaged and in original package. We can't accept the exchange or return after your order has been shipped."
Wtf?

7/8/14

Here I bought a red dress.The dress was even more beautiful in person than in pics. The customer service is very helpful and respond all my emails in hours. The prices are unbeatable! And the quality of the dress exceeded my expectation also! I will use them again with any future occasion in my family.

7/7/14

I am from USA and I was a bit sceptical about ordering my wedding dress from another country. But I read some reviews about dressale and took a chance. And I dont regret it at all. The service is excellent, I had many questions and dressale people answered them quickly and politely. After only one week and two days the dress came. I ordered it customed sized and it fits like a glove. The fabric feels expensive and luxourius. The dress is just amazing! I will tell all my friends about dressale! Thank you for making me the most important dress in my life!!

7/7/14

Ordered a dress, so poorly made that I could NOT wear for my daughters wedding.
They would not return or refund the dress. I asked for the owners number at least 100 times and no response.
NEVER order from them again!!

7/7/14

I ordered a "mother of the bride" dress off of their website. I did not order custom, just a standard size. A week later I received an e mail that stated the dress would look only 60% like the picture. No other information. I contacted them and told them I could not buy a dress without knowing what it would look like. A week later they sent a polaroid of it supposedly "in process". It was awful. The picture only showed the top. God knows what the bottom looked like. I have been requesting a refund ever since. I get these broken english e mails telling me to pick another dress instead. I tell them I cannot take a chance on this happening again. My sons wedding was in a month. Now they say they will issue a refund but charge a restock fee. How do you restock something I cancelled and never got? I will be lucky if I get even half my money back. Buyer beware. The pictures are not what you will get. My dress is still on their web site.

7/6/14

Hi its me Mary, we really appreciated with the dress and the size is perfect we just received it today, all things are perfect as mentioned as they were shown on pics cat
talogue by next week i will order some more things, as i found they also have some casual clothes on the site, thanks again very much

7/6/14

This place is quite possibly the worst site run company I have ever dealt with.

I was looking for an inexpensive, simple dress for our beach wedding in the beginning of May. I came across dressales's website on a google search and found this simply yet pretty dress, reasonably priced. I had to get it quick because in a few hours, it wouldn't be on sale anymore (haha.. it's still on sale for the same price, by the way..scam #1). I went and ordered one.. paid the extra $20.00 for custom sizing and another $25.00 for better than average customer service. I received a call right after I placed my order.. and struggled to understand the person on the other end.. after several back and forths to confirm everything, we parted ways and I was told I'll have my dress on March 31st.

That is the only thing that went as planned...the dress was here on March 31st... in a sad little plastic bag... wrinkled so badly it'll need dry cleaning. On further inspection.. omg.. this thing looked like it could've been sewn by a 5 year old! Uneven hems, unfinished edges along the front pleats, fabric folded into a finishing seam, fraying edges, strings everywhere, and uneven pleats.. I was like ok.. it'll take some doing, but maybe I can fix it.. then I tried it on. It's like sucked onto my hips and my shoulders are popping out of the stupid thing.. really??! Measured it... I told them to make the hips 45.5 inches, it measures on the back end @ 22 inches.. 22 + 22 does not equal 45.5! I'm sorry.. and if if was @ exactly 45.5 inches.. it would still be wrong because there's no tolerance for a person to wear it.

I contacted Dressale and told them the problem and asked what do I do to get this dress back to them and get my money back... let the marathon of the run around begin.. they want pictures and 3 days to decide IF they're going to refund me my money.. I sent them pictures in a PDF format showing them the issues in each picture and a description what they were supposed to be looking at.. evidently their customer service team is not only insanely unprofessional.. (I think the same kid making the dress is the same kid servicing their customer service desk), they are rude as well! They also can't figure out how to open a PDF file.. or say they can't.. so they ask for pictures again. I replied back that the PDF has a whole bunch of pictures in it, they then tell me to email it to this other email address. Completely fed up and needing my money refunded soon so I can replace the dress, I have now escalated the claim with Paypal. I'm awaiting the decision as I type.

If you're a bride on a budget.. don't be lured in by the prices.. it's going to cost you a lot more in the end. Go to some place reputable like David's bridal or find something at a little mall boutique store. I wish I had...This whole experience has been a total nightmare.

07/06/2014

It's been over 2 months since my last dealing with dressale.com and they are still haunting me. I'm now receiving threatening emails from them, telling me if I don't send back their dress, they'll "never stop harassing" me and they plan on "exposing' my deceitful behavior on every social media site they could think of.. ie facebook, twitter, etc.

Here's some insight on what happened:
The original decision by paypal was as follows, they would refund me the full purchase price if I mailed back the dress to the seller. I agreed. When I went to mail it back, I found out the least expensive route would cost me $90.00. My dress had cost me $136.00, which would have only given me $46.00 back. I contacted paypal and spoke to a representative. She said she would contact the seller, which she did and will let me know what they said. I checked back a couple days later and the next rep I spoke to said they never responded to the 1st representative's request. It was then decided by paypal to issue me a full refund without mailing back the dress since it was so much to do so. Paypal was the at risk party, Dresssale got to keep the full purchase price of the dress.

I've contacted paypal, who were again wonderful and suggested I file a report on www.ic3.gov . They instructed me to ignore dressale's emails and block them. They also reassured me that it was paypal, not dressale that issued the refund, therefore, dressale never lost any money.

Please, please do yourselves a favor unless you enjoy getting harassing emails from fraudulent sites, don't buy from these guys!

Thank you for your time!
Christine

7/4/14

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and 4 shawls. I measured my feet and ordered according to their size chart. They arrived, and the shoes we so tight i couldn't even keep them on for more than 30 seconds. The shawls were supposed to be silver, they were gray....and not even a flattering color of gray. After many back and forth emails they told me my pictures were "invalid". When I sent more, they still didn't care. Such poor customer service. Thank God I purchased using paypal, so I have a way to dispute it!

7/3/14

I was searching for a shoes like this but i couldnt find anywhere that color, thanks to dressale now i have it, great job. You can find so many kind of fashionista clothes and shoes on dressale shopping site.

7/3/14

The dress came and it was horrible. Nothing like the picture. I realized that I had ordered the wrong color-but I could have lived with the shade if the dress had fit. The jacket on size 12 dress barely fit my size 4 daughter. Total Scam. do not use this website. They will not make good on any of the dresses and because there are not return labels and they are in a foreign country-good luck. I threw $176.00 down the drain. Very angry.

7/2/14

This is the worst company ever! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!!! They have poor quality material plus its to expensive for what they give you. The dresses I ordered looked nothing like the pictures I mean nothing! If you have a big event plz don't order from here because it will be to late to look for another one since it takes them a long time to get you the dress. I had a event that was super important and was going crazy because I was stressing out since I did not like what I got at all. Worst company ever. When I got the dresses they were falling apart, i got a hold of them and they told me to send pictures i did then they said to e-mail them, I did and they kept me going in circles. NO GOOD!

7/2/14

Worst experience I've ever had. I bought my daughter's senior prom dress in plenty of time. The PROMISED on the phone and in email that it would be here at least a week before the prom for any possible alterations. We spent almost 200.00 When I saw bad reviews (after ordering) I called to check on the dress they told me it was going to be ready. When the dress did not arrive on the latest day promised, I contacted them. They said the dress wouldn't be ready for another two weeks, which would be AFTER the prom. I told them to go ahead and cancel the order and I would now have to go out a few days before prom to find a dress for my daughter. I even emailed a confirmation of the cancellation. Since they said the dress was not ready and it would take awhile to ship from CHINA, I gave them plenty of time to cancel. Well, guess what? Two weeks AFTER the prom arrived while I wasn't home. My husband didn't know what it was and signed for it. We NEVER opened it. I can not tell you how bad it went for the couple of months that I was trying to get them to pick up the package. They wanted me to pay the international shipping to get it back to China. I wanted them to pick it up/pay for it, since I had cancelled in plenty of time. I eventually worked out a deal with DHL, who shipped it back for free since it was still sealed in its original bag. ONLY to have the people at dressale to lie and say to me when they got the package back, that it smelled real strong of perfume and accused my daughter of wearing it to prom and sending it back!!!!! We had to buy a new dress because this one didn't even arrive until AFTER the prom. They literally lied to me and said since it smelled of perfume that they would not give me back my money. If you value your money and your insanity, don NOT BUY from this company. There is a reason why you see so many negative comments online for them. They also had some statement on their website that they had their name used and that they are not the same company that has all of these complaints. That is NOT true. It is the same company. I highly recommend you buy somewhere else.

7/1/14

I was a bit worried about the dresses getting here on time but they got here in 4 days. I am bowled over by how beautiful they are I can't wait to try mine on!!! The only thing I would suggest is that you tell customers in the USA that USA import duties may incur on top of the price I had to pay $30 for a 5 kilo parcel. I am so pleased, I would recommend you to anyone for a million dollar dress that won't break the bank thanks so much xoxo

6/30/14

The dress I bought from Dressale was perfect for all the environments I was in. I wore the dress for location shots prior to getting married and the pictures were amazing! Highly recommend Dressale to any bride! I got married last week and received a lot of compliments about the dress! I was a bit hesitant ordering my dress online and not trying it on, but it fit beautifully.

6/29/14

I got my dress and it suits me well. I know a lot of people are scared of ordering products from overseas, but it was a good price and good dress.

6/29/14

horrible! This company is a scam ! Do not buy from them unless you like to throw away your money, i bought 2 dresses and they don't look anything like the pictures on the website, they do not fit at all. and the quality is horrible ! if i read the reviews before i purchased from them i would have never bought anything from them.

6/23/14

NIGHTMARE!!!! I ordered my dress several months early. I sent my measurements in and the company called me several times. The day came and went that my dress was suppose to arrive. I called repeatedly and the dress finally came five days before my wedding. They must have just t sent the dress not finished......it was missing huge gaps of lace and the dress wasn't even finished being sewed, It was also not the measurements that I gave them. The dress did not look like the dress I ordered. I had to pay someone $151,00 to try to fix it, but the dress still didn't fit. I had no money left to buy a dress and had to wear it. I complained trying to get some kind of refund. I sent pictures as they requested and they said they saw nothing wrong...Really...the dress was shredding apart and had gaps of lace missing. I have read a few good reviews. Those people do not know how lucky they are. I am sure if they ordered again they will have a nightmare on their hands. :(((( Ordered dress first week in March 2013 and it came overnight express on May 28, 2013. I was married on June 2, 2013 Dressale.com

6/22/14

I ordered a dress and it was a mess. I have attached youtube link to show how bad it is. The company keeps telling me that have quality assurance and 100% satisfaction, but they do not. The dress is unwearable, but they keep telling me it is fine. Please watch my video to see that it is not. Two different seamstresses looked at the dress and one would not touch because of all the work that needed to be done. The other couldn’t guaranteed anything, but said I was looking at $150 at a minimum for her to try to salvage the dress. The long blue ribbons going down the dress were uneven. One in particular was so bad, it stood out like a sore thumb in the front of the dress. The others made it look like uneven tentacles on the bottom of the dress. The seams around the waist were showing on one side, but not the other. There were “holes” in the dress that the seamstress noticed that I missed myself. The quality is so poor. This company did a very poor job. They have offered to give me 10% off my next purchase! I know I will NEVER purchase from them again. Then they told me that the dress is beautiful and wearable. It is not. Then they offered to reimburse me SOME money to have it altered. When I asked them to define SOME, they did not. I said I wanted to return the dress for full refund and asked for a prepaid shipping label, they said no and told me they would send me back 10%. After continually complaining, they offered me 20% refund. I am still waiting for 100% refund as they advertise 100% satisfaction guarantee, not 20% satisfaction.

6/19/14

This company is really bad.
- Very important. This company is not a buy-off-the-rack company. You buy the item then you get phone calls about waist, length, etc. so getting the item within a couple days like most stores is not going to happen.
- Next, GOD forbid you give them any incorrect info. Good luck with the dress.
- Returns - Not gonna happen. You have to submit tickets, wait for responses, then they tell you to do everything over again and send to customer service and wait for a response. By that time your 7 days are up to return the item and they basically tell you tough luck.
- The dresses are nice but not worth the hassle.
- My issue was even after all the measuring, phone calls, etc. The dress was absolutely cut wrong. The right side had more material than the left. The seem down the back would not line up properly and the zipper would not close. I could understand if the dress was too short or too long, but unless you are the Hunchback of Notre Dame, the dress will not fit.
- Also, English is not their strongest suit.
- Save yourself time and trouble and go to a mall, store, or another on-line company, the dresses will cost about the same and if you have a problem with the item you can easily return it hassle-free, you won't get that at Dressale.

UPDATE:
06/19/2014 - After uploading the pictures of the dress, which is proven by their site ticket log, plus confirmation from their customer service department of receipt of pics a couple of weeks ago, now that I want a refund for the poorly made dress I get an email:

"Dear customer,
We have no history record of receiving your pics.
Sorry for that.
Gina"

Well, Gina, took a screen shot and have the e-mail replies, this company is HORRIBLE!

6/17/14

ONE STAR IS ONE TOO MANY. The dress I received is beautifully made; however, it is way too small. The sleeves are so small that I cannot pull the dress up to my shoulders. It is 3" shorter than what I ordered. The hips, waist, and bust measurements are several inches smaller than their size chart. They refuse to fix the dress or return my money. They say the dress measurements fit their size chart so "we obviously did not make a mistake." They offered to refund me $14 ... What am I supposed to do with that? They are extremely rude and unprofessional. I am disputing this with Discover card. The dress fits my 11 year old daughter. Too bad she is too young for a $#*!tail dress. DO NOT ORDER FROM DRESSALE.COM

6/16/14

Never, ever buy anything from this website!!!!! This people are not professionals at all. The product does not look the same as on the picture, as much as it looks elegant and modern on the picture, the dress I received very heavy and uncomfortable, looks very old fashion. I received the dress which is size smaller and does not fit. They are a big times lie to you, company do not follow the return policy rules, making you look like a full. They are refusing to return your money back. To order dress from them is wasting your time and money. I am very disappointed and mad. Do not trust to any good review about this company. This company is doing fraud to collect your money which they would never return you back. I can not believe this company is exist on the internet ripping onset people.
RY, 6/16/2014

6/11/14

My friend and I purchased our prom dresses from this site. she had received her dress before me! Even though we purchased at the same time. I was so worried, but a week after my friend got hers I got mine. It was said to be delivered by the 10th, but I got it the 6th! So relieved. I'm rating it a four, because it didn't arrive at the same time with my friend's, it make me so worried. Any who, aside from that it was perfect.

6/10/14

I love the website, it's very easy to find what you're looking for, I love the colour choice aswell! The email was very informative and friendly! I really feel like I know where I am with my order and I'm very excited for it to arrive :)

6/10/14

I ordered wedding dress from dressale 1 year ago, I am satisfy with the dress. So when their people call me said I could have a special discount if I order from them again. I need a evening dress for a party, so I ordered again. I received them yesterday, the evening dress is perfect as the pictures and a very good quality again.I am very happy, thank you very much.

The Best Prom Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber