US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

frankm64

We stayed in Hotel Sentral in KL Malaysia about a week ago. (in 476 reviews)

elenik

The customer service was rude and no reassuring at all. (in 140 reviews)

jackies35

I entered my credit card number because one always has to do that while reserving a hotel. (in 93 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bryanl48
5/1/16

I saw a lower price four days before my stay and instead of booking it and cancelling my booking.com reservation, I sent them an email asking for a price match. Big mistake! They responded 2 1/2 days later and said the hotl was full. Not surprisingly, Booking.com waited until after the cancellation period before responding to my email and prices went up on the other website. Not a big deal for me and booking.com because the rate difference was $10. I just wanted to check their price match guarantee and now know it is a scam!

katm25
5/1/16

Please stay away from Bookings.com All they care about is taking your money and do not
provide support or customer service. When you call you are talking to a outsource company
mostly located in China I had the experience they charged for two nights for three rooms in Calistoga
which I had cancelled two weeks before because I still do not know how three different rooms
for the same night was even booked. When my charge bill arrived they had chaged my credit card for two nights I immediately called my credit card company and they credited my account after looking into the bookings. Stay away call direct mostly the numbers on Bookings.com
are their number not the hotels. They do not give that out, Proceed with upmost caution.

michaelm415
5/1/16

I have been using Booking for ages and I never had any problems whatsoever.

brianb171
5/1/16

Because of the low cost, this site is paying for your room booking to the hotel, they nor the hotel will provide you a receipt. This is common in the wholesale discount industry and I encourage you to just book through the hotel. Also, Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra and Bookit.com customer service is very rude and unproductive. They charged more than quoted. Total ripoff!!!!!!!!! Both of these companies need to get on the same page and look out for the customer and not themselves.

pattyh14
4/30/16

I emailed them about price and of coarse they now claim they never received email. Customer service is outsourced or is not an American company and I asked to please speak with someone I could understand I was told no you can hang up and call back as she laughed and hung up. Stayed at the hotel wyndam central park was given price of 164. They showed it for 89. 2 hours later. Was charged 190.30 by wyndam. Terrible because wyndam ,Neil said to bad and good luck getting your money back. Will never do business with either companies again and urge you to not either.

mikem377
4/28/16

computer generated responses to request to change booking after 3 days got nowhere , local office in Thailand very helpful and sorted out for an additional cost. Give them a miss and save yourself the hassle

jeng32
4/28/16

My traveling friend and I were both very pleased with our experience! The whole family treated us like friends and provided such clean, beautiful rooms with many special touches. The very best part was their kindness and willingness to do everything in their power to help us have a great experience! I can wholeheartedly recommend this hotel as a wonderful place to stay-they are only a couple of blocks from the train station and surprisingly, the trains didn't disturb us. Without a doubt I would be thrilled to stay here again. Thank you!!! Jen G.

davew94
4/28/16

Advert says all about the large 8th floor pool, sounded great, when we arrived it was closed and had been for over 2 months which ruined our stay. Nobody informed us at time of booking our in the weeks leading up to our stay...and now we are back the Booking.com advert is still using this pool as a major selling point which is completely inaccurate and misleading

alv1202
4/27/16

I intended to book with booking.com for the first time yesterday. I had everything filled out right, but when I purchased the booking, the date was wrong. I immediately tried to change/cancel the listing but the option was not available. I requested a change to the booking but booking.com insisted that the hotel refused the refund (which I now realize wouldn't matter because the website charges a 90-100% cancellation fee. They still refuse to give me the right date or help making it right.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM BOOKING.COM OR EXPEDIA

On another note: Anyone want to buy a night in Salzburg on May 12?

elyae
4/26/16

I can not rate a hotel on booking.com!!! Booking com writes about Akra Barut Hotels in Turkey Antalya only amasing reviews and misleads everyone about this hotel. The service is sucks, front desk workers are snobbish and rude.

tonyf43
4/25/16

Incompetence knows no bounds. They advertise shyster accommodation such as Drumnadrochit Lodges. A more condescending , sanctimonious, parsimonious individual I have yet to meet, I think there's a scam going on between the two.

soniah8
4/24/16

I filed a complaint about the hotel overcharging more than the booking.com reservation price, on my first trial use of booming.com, and received an ignorant overly bureaucratic reply from someone obviously from an overseas call center and only made the matter worse. I won't be back to booking.com for any more torture, and would only recommend to true sadists

robertg191
4/23/16

First experience. They cancelled my reservation for a family vacation late the night we were in route from different cities on the other side of the country. Offered 2 replacements that were not close in quality or location to the original, then did nothing more. Cost me time, money & stress to take care of my family.
I've sent several emails to Customer Service & gotten no response.
Dreadful in every way.

luisg45
4/22/16

I reserved a room through booking.com big mistake. Never got a confirmation on the booking. I missed my hotel stay and was still charged for the room. They did send me a survey after the fact which was totally useless.

stevens139
4/19/16

I booked a hotel stay for myself and 3 friends at the Saharan Motor Hotel in Hollywood California through Booking.com. We were attending a concert at the Hollywood Bowl and this hotel was walking distance from the venue. Three hours before check in, I received a call saying that our reservation could no longer be honored and that they had found new lodging for us....16 miles away.
I told them that was unacceptable and they would have to find something closer. They eventually found us a place in Burbank, 5 miles away. At this point you would think they would say, "here is your confirmation #, you are all set". But no, it was, "you have to call this place and pay the difference yourself and then send us the receipts for reimbursement". I am now on vacation and took care of all the planning well in advance and now this site is going to put me to work because of their mistake? Totally unacceptable!!
I asked many times how this could happen and never received an adequate answer.
The only reason I gave them two stars instead of one is because they did issue a prompt refund of the cost difference. The only thing they did right!!
I understand that in this business, overbooking is common due to the many cancelations they receive. However, when the overbooking comes back to haunt you, as in no one cancels, then you need to go way above and beyond to remedy the situation, which Booking.com clearly did not do!!
I will never use them again!!!

charnes2
4/18/16

We use to make all of our Leisure bookings through Booking.com. And we always made use of Booking.com for all our business accommodation. Unfortunately we wont use this booking agency again. And we will not recommend it to anyone.
The agents in the call centre, are incompetent, rude and not very helpful. The guarantee that the rates are the best rates that one will find is not true, and the policy that you will refund the difference if there is another agency that has better rates than Bookin.com is a hoax.

Last week we decided that we want to go to Sun City for our wedding anniversary. We had two options to book with our Holiday club credits or to book via Booking.com. We chose the latter.
I went online to search for accommodation using Booking.com. So I made the booking at the Cabanas Hotel at Sun City Resort, and paid R3956.
While searching online for activities to do in and around Sun City, I came across the website http://www.go2africa.com/ and saw they advertise accommodation as well. Fully knowing that Booking.com guaranteed that they offer the best price I ignored the advertisement and went ahead searching for activities. I then read that on a Tuesday they have a whiskey tasting evening but I have already made a booking for Wednesday April 20 Friday April 22. I realised we are going to miss it, so I thought maybe we should book an extra night that includes Tuesday April 19. Imagine my surprise when I saw that Go2Africa are way cheaper than Booking.com. So I went ahead and typed in April 20 April 22. And then I got a shock. R2140!!!!!!!! I just paid R3956 at Booking.com. I immediately emailed Booking.com, telling them I found exactly the same accommodation with lower rates than that what I just paid at Bookin.com.
I emailed Booking.com on Thursday April 14, 2016.
Friday late afternoon, Booking.com has still not phoned or emailed me any reply. So I phoned the calling centre and spoke to one of the agents. He admitted to receiving my email.
Why hasnt Booking.com followed up on my email with the other agency?
Why havent I received any communication from Booking.com regarding my enquire.
The gentleman that I spoke to (Zaijneb) went and check the link of the website that I have forwarded containing the evidence that the rates are a lot cheaper than Booking.com and agreed with me on the price on the website that it stated clearly R2140 for the exact same accommodation.
And then he told me that he is not sure but he thinks that they have not included taxes. And if I add the taxes of 14% and the amount of R2140 it will be much more that Booking.com. Now if you ad 14 % to R2140 you get the total amount of R2439.60. Still way cheaper than Booking.com. Anyway he told me to go and find out if the total amount includes taxes.
I then emailed the agency Go2Africa and enquired about the costs of the accommodation. The agency emailed me back, and assured me the following:

Sun City Cabanas Hotel
Dates: 20 22 April 2016
Room: 1 x Standard Twin Room with shower can accommodate 2 adults

Daily room rate from: R 1 070.00
Total for 2 nights: R 2 140.00

The amount below is what you will pay, it includes Tourism Levy as well.

Rates include the following: Breakfast at the Palm Terrance Restaurant, entrance to The Valley of the Waves and a complimentary shuttle service within the resort to the various hotels / activities.

I then forwarded the email to Booking.com. No one at Booking.com contacted me.
Today I made a follow up call and spoke to another (very unhelpful) agent. She opened my communication that I have send to Booking.com and went to check on the link of the accommodation that the other agency (Go2Africa) offered. She told me the price on the website has changed and it is not R2140 anymore. She then told me the policy is not valid. Because the amount displaying today on Go2Africa is much higher than the amount I paid at Booking.com.
I was very upset because :
No one from Booking.com communicated to me from Thursday April 14 either via calling or emailing up until today when I made contact again.
The agents arent helpful at all, they didnt even went to check whether the other agency has a better price.
Zajneb the agent cant do maths. And assured me that 14 % adding to R2140 equals much higher than R3956.
My first communication regarding the better offer I found was on Thursday and not today. I told Booking.com on Thursday that I found a better offer. I also told them on Friday. The agent agreed with me, but told me he THINKS (not know) it doesnt include taxes, and that I must go and make sure, and phone back with the proof. Well I did. I went and emailed Go2Africa and I forwarded the proof to Booking.com.
The Booking.com agent I spoke to today went and check and told me the price on the website is much higher today than Friday. But the thing is I already contact Booking.com on Thursday. My first contact was on Thursday and not today. So the rates that were on the website on Thursday April 14 and Friday should be valid. Today was a follow up (because none of the agents communicated back to me) so todays costs should not be brought into account.
The agency Go2Africa clearly states in the email (which I forwarded to Booking.com) that the amount of R2140 is still applicable and is inclusive of everything.
When I request to spoke to the supervisor the agent at Booking.com she refused. She upset me when she told me that the agent I spoke to on Friday afternoon (Zajneb) said that the amount displayed on the website of Go2Africa was more than the amount I paid at Booking.com. Indirectly I was called a liar. I was furious because he agreed with me on Friday that the amount is R2140 but he THINKS (not know) it doesnt include taxes. I told your agent that all phone calls must be recorded, thus Booking.com should go and replay the phone conversation between me and the gentleman. She then told me it cant be done.
Now it seems to me that Booking.com will use as many excuses as they can find to bypass the policy that they so eagerly advertised . Best price guaranteed what a misleading statement!!!!

matthijsf4
4/17/16

I was offered a deal at a discounted price and then found that this was the hotels standard price anyway so the discount offered by booking.com was purely fictional. What's more booking.com then take a cut out of the hotels charge

You may think you're getting a discount using booking sites but all it does is drive the hotels rates up to cover the fee that the booking sites take from them. Best tip use booking sites to find the best deal then book direct through the hotels own website - it'll be the same price.

annad63
4/16/16

We just had our second worst nightmare using booking.Com and our last. Fake pictures and great reviews of two terrible places made us realize we needed to some background checks on the website itself. Overpriced, cheap and protected and fake ratings is what the website lives on...

Take a look and see if you feel this place deserves an 8.6 rating.

tiffanyk10
4/15/16

HORRIBLE !!! Never using booking again !!! Get charged $40 cancellation fee for a hotel who decided to add fee & bogus charges after the deposit was paid for a vacation ! So much for the free cancellation. Such bull$#*! & can't even talk to a person

sonias36
4/14/16

I booked Pension Azahar, Calle Vidrio, 9, 41003 Sevilla, a hotel in Seville with a friend for 4 nights recently. On arrival at the hotel, the receptionist had no record of our booking through Booking.com. We showed her the printout of the Booking.com confirmation. We'd booked 2 en-suite double rooms. As there were now no en-suite double rooms available apparently, we were offered a room at the top of 3 flights of stairs with a bathroom across a terrace, a room downstairs, again with a separate bathroom down the corridor, both unsuitable due to health reasons. The last room offered to us we agreed to reluctantly share as there was an en-suite bathroom. We sat on the beds and the bedding was damp. The walls were damp and the room was freezing. I was recovering from a bad chest infection and could not stay in that room. We had no alternative but to leave and book into another hotel at short notice and at considerably more expense. I received an e-mail from Booking.com to say that we were a 'No-show' and that we had to pay the full price of the 444 Euros, even though the hotel could not find our booking and had offered us unsuitable accommodation for our needs. I contacted Booking.com and explained the situation to them. They were unsympathetic to say the least. They said they would contact the hotel, which they did, but unsurprisingly, the hotel was still going to take my money, even though it was their mistake in the first place! The hotel lied, even saying that we hadn't turned up at all, that they had rung me when they had found the booking eventually (I didn't have my phone with me and only picked up the message when I arrived back in the UK, but by that time we had booked in to the other hotel and were committed to stay there and pay them due to the short timeframe). They also said that we'd left at midnight, when we have proof of the time we checked in to the other hotel - 0947!. We have received no help at all from Booking.com, only 'we will contact the hotel'. If Pension Azahar won't refund our money, then Booking.com will do absolutely zilch for us. I would also suggest that you avoid Pension Azahar if taking a holiday in Seville. Booking.com's only concern is for their commission and not upsetting their cash cows, the hotels. I will never, ever use Booking.com again, and will be posting these comments anywhere and everywhere I can. As mentioned by other posters, do not ever let Booking.com have your credit/debit card details, give them false details and pay only when you have received what you have asked for and are happy with everything. Or better still, book through a more reputable, honest and ethical company.

nagakishoreg
4/14/16

They present themself as sellers when there is problem they say they are advertisers. For misrepresenations of accomidation which i discovered on arrival (i had booked for 4 nights) . I arrived at the early hours of the 1st night effectively it would be my second day. Offer made was they refund me service charges and city taxes for 2 nights and i need to move out of property at 7pm. which means i need to pay myself for 3 night else where. Point is they said they will keep rent paid for 3 nights for which i will not be using service!!! I should be taking them to court

nicolel52
4/13/16

Never believe Booking.com for their Best Price Guarantee they are NEVER the best price! I foolishly was duped into believing that they backed their best price guarantee but was very wrong! After I booked with them a friend let me know that hotels.com had much cheaper rates. I called them right away to ask about their Best Price Guarantee and they said that it wasnt a valid claim! Same hotel, same dates, same room level.. all within hours! Booking.com said it wasnt a valid claim because they have a No cancellations & Modifications rule and hotels.com allows you to cancel right up until the day before travel. Different cancellation policies means the Best Price Guarantee is invalid! So basically Booking.com has WORSE prices & a WORSE cancellation policies. There is basically no reason whatsoever to book with them! Please save yourself the headache and TERRIBLE customer service and book through expedia or hotels.com. I have deleted my Bookings.com app and will never use their pitiful, deceitful and misleading service ever again!

markr186
4/13/16

I travel a lot, rely on the email confirmations for hotel bookings to show up and be added into my Trpit schedule, but they never do with booking.com.

My email address is added in my profile right so really don't know why in this day and age they can't send an email response.

irenal
4/12/16

WE stayed at Days Inn mainly because the places we normally stay were booked. To our suprise our suite (if called ) that had a lovely living room for relaxing and a seperate bedroom. We found it to be very confortable for the purpose we were there for. Would probably stay there again. The breakfast was pretty much the usual, not any frills but, ok.. Old but had been kept up fairly well.

anar52
4/12/16

Awful customer service. They canceled my reservation a few days before my concert & didn't accommodate me. I had to pay twice as much for a different hotel & booked else where

lend25
4/10/16

Once you've entered your credit card info you're done. If you realize after 10 minutes you've made a mistake and have to make a change to anything your money is lost and you'll get no help! Stick with reputable companies with real customer service!

deniseh25
4/7/16

I thought I found a great hotel for a summer vacation in Myrtle Beach SC . . . but reservations were through Booking.com. I wish I'd done my research 1st.

1) A deposit of 1 night was required.
2) Free cancellation through 1 week prior to reservation.

Ok. Sounds good. I make the reservation - 6 months out. 2 weeks later I find the location was not what I wanted and cancelled. I received confirmation of the cancellation WITHOUT penalty.

Ok. Still sounds good. I get my credit card statement and I have a $10 interest charge . . . but I paid the statement in full (less the 1 night deposit to booking .com that should have been credited).

Ok. Booking. com Customer Service is non-existent so I contacted the hotel directly. They informed me they never received a cancellation from Booking.com. I needed to cancel the same way I booked.

Ok. Time to pursue direct contact with Booking.com - not online. IMPOSSIBLE. If you can find the number you're a detective, but it won't help because the line is unanswered. I did send multiple emails requesting cancellation to the hotel - but no response.

Ok. I disputed the charge on my credit card. That should avoid future charges and allow me to eventually get reimbursed. They advised me to call the hotel and demand cancellation and reimbursement directly.

Ok. Called the hotel again and was told I must make my cancellation request to the Front Desk Manager. Took 15 minutes but I finally got a representative for the Front Desk Manager to tell me the cancellation was being processed and I should receive my refund "shortly." Please, define shortly.

Ok. Now I get to check my credit card transactions daily looking for the refund. (I know, I should have done that when I cancelled with Booking.com.)

Whew. I'm tired. Wish I had just done my research about Booking.com up front and never made the reservation. Stay tuned. I'll let you know how long before I get my refund. (Beware - I will pursue this until fully resolved . . . but it should never be this difficult.)

JUST SAY NO to Booking.com

ivai1
4/7/16

Customer service are extremly abusve,.They told me :you are stupid woman,you are paranoid,you are hear impared,you need to take medikamnets,you are totaly extreme stupidity.you need to go to hospital.
Amsterdam office support abuse what customer service are doing and abusive hotel department
They are constantly threatining.

andrewf64
4/7/16

I booked an apartment with booking.com in January for a few days away in May. I had until the 24th march to cancel without payment or I would have had to pay in full. Unfortunately for me they cancelled on me after this date. I've lost the money I paid for flights because I can't find a suitable alternative. After finally getting to speak to a manager at booking.com I've been told I should be thankful they never just let me go on the trip to find out there was no booking. Unbelievably terrible customer service

elenaf4
4/4/16

I booked a car through booking.com at Bergamo airport (Italy). The car provider, Locauto, was appalling. They didn't have the car I booked and they were terribly rude. We thus proceeded to rent a vehicle elsewhere. Upon my return I contacted booking.com for a full refund which I received promptly with a letter of apology for my bad experience with Locauto and a discount voucher for my next booking. I can't fault their costumer service and courtesy both on the phone and by e-mail.

yvonnev3
4/1/16

They don,t tell THE Truht.inwas there from 2008 tlll okt 2015 THE people That.write un review is not ,posible.while iTS was almost empty 2015 Juni 2015 a okt 2015 AMD i never heart you pay for a Year.and you can only.stay THE weekends ome monh vacation and fietstas you pay 4000 for a Year

joanneb44
3/31/16

I booked via a search for a twin room for the same day I made the search. I paid and headed for the hotel. On the way I checked the e-mail and found it was for the wrong day and only for one person. No way could I have made two massive errors. I use these booking apps a lot and i understand how to surf them.
Booking.ripoff charged me the full room fee for cancelling it AND after i discovered the hotel was not contactable by phone. nor were booking.com
Cheats. I do not recommend using them EVER

Tip for consumers: I did eventually receive a refund from the Hotel after I complained at least 10 times by email to Booking.com and to the hotel directly.It was offered to me a day after I posted this review!!!
This took up a great deal of time and for €40 I have no doubt that many other busy working people would just give up their money and not use the service again. My advice is not use it in the first place

christianec
3/29/16

Yes. Booking.com treats their customers as garbage and defrauds them of money. I inadvertly put in a wrong email address when i booked and got no confirmation email so i booked another hotel, then when i came back from vacation i noticed they charged me the full stay and said they could not do anything. how come they didnmt advise me? they had my name, phone number etc when the emails they sent came back with undeliverable. they are a fraudulent company.

never use them deal with the hotel directly

laurenb55
3/28/16

I made a reservation for a 3 bedroom apartment through booking.com on January 22. On march 28, I was informed it would not be honored as there was some error between booking.com and the vendor. Booking.com tried to rebook me at an inferior location. UNRELIABLE

roses74
3/28/16

I booked a room with booking.com and when I arrived (from another state), the hotel in which we had a reservation was overbooked and had no record of our reservation. I tried for over a day to contact the site by phone. No response. I tried by email. No response. We were left without a hotel after 14 hours of travel and with out customer service from booking or the hotel. It is three days later and I have not heard anything from booking.

es592
3/26/16

My husband used the Booking.com app. I found a cheaper rate by $11.00 on another site geared toward seniors. When I contact Booking.com, "Heidel" said that I would have had to contact them BEFORE we checked it. Their policy is that they will not provide you with any help if you call them after you check in. Most companies will give you a 24-48 hour time to contact them. Not Booking.com. When I voiced my dissatisfaction with this, and said that I would note this online on various social media sites, "Heidel" said the following, "I don't think it will make a difference. You can go online if you want and if you feel the need to express yourself, but there is nothing we can do." So I would not recommend Booking.com

gregc43
3/25/16

I made a reservation on booking.com for a Miami hotel. When I got to the hotel they had no reservation and no room. Leaving me and my family with no room and to head back to the airport to sleep there. I will never use this company and would advise you to not use them as well.

minz4
3/25/16

I cancelled a reservation I made with them for a hotel in Iceland and somehow, it never went through their system. I didn't get a confirmation email, and in hindsight, I wish I had contacted them about it, but it didn't worry me at the time because my booking seemed to be removed from my account. (I had booked 3 other hotels with them and those are the only ones that showed up on my personal account page. If my other booking had not been cancelled, it should have showed up on that page.)

Now, I'm being charged by the hotel with a no-show fee of the entire amount it would have cost to stay there. Booking.com refuses to take any responsibility for it even though I've sent them a screen shot of my account page which clearly shows this reservation doesn't exist. The kicker is that the hotel I actually did stay at was also booked through booking.com and for the same dates! And even that doesn't prove anything to them. I had to email several times before I even got anything other than a stock answer from them about the situation. Not sure if anyone was even reading the emails.

melaniew18
3/25/16

We have not previously had problems with Booking.com but I am not sure I shall use them again after our recent experience with their new and misleading policy. Be VERY careful when booking some hotels with them. On the 23rd of March 2016 I booked a hotel in Honfleur called Les Maisons De Lea for one night in mid June 2016. The booking was made with a Free Cancellation policy. On the 24th March the hotel withdrew the cost of the stay from my bank account plus a £7 transaction charge. At no point during the booking process or in the 'Fine Print' on their site does it mention they will do this. If you hover over a small blue question mark on the cancellation policy it says money will be withdrawn 'prior to ONE DAY before your stay'. When I questioned Booking.com they said this was within the guidelines and acceptable So it's ok then for the hotel to earn interest on £500 of our money for three months prior to our stay!? This is unethical on the part of both the hotel and Booking.com. Please be VERY aware of this new scam when you book!!

teea3
3/24/16

Whatever you do, don't book with booking.com. I booked 2 months in advance just to find out they lost my reservations once I get there. Yes so me and my friends were left homeless 900miles from home. The bad thing is they claim it wasn't their fault when clearly they took my money as soon as I booked with them. I never had this trouble with Expedia, so stick with what you know. I hope it's not booking.com

hopes7
3/22/16

Worst company I have ever dealt with! I booked a room with free cancellation. When I cancelled, I was charges $211 bybthe hotel. I called the hotel and told them and they said it was free cancellation, so booking.com charged me. I have called many times, been on hold for 20+ minutes each time. I have emailed numerous people and even contacted them on Facebook. Still NOTHING!!! Do NOT use booking.com they are a worthless, scamming company.

jonn219
3/20/16

Booked a room last minute in San Fran 5 star hotel. Best price you could hope for. Upon arrival I gave front desk my booking.com number and she wen to the office and found my reservation quickly.. My only advice would be to call the hotel direct once you book. I will use this again

gillj1
3/19/16

I booked Allegra's House in Rome for part of a very special trip to celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary. Out of the blue, within a month of travel and long after the booking was confirmed, I received a text from Allegra's House saying they had over booked and I would have to cancel. My reservation was through booking.com. Initially they said I would be found alternative accommodation of the same level, but the only option I have been given has nowhere near the same rating on tripadvisor. Would not advice anyone to book, either at Allegra's House unless they don't mind being cancelled at short notice, or using booking.com

ochabbyh
3/16/16

The worst booking site ever don't book here they will ruine you plans and lie to you send falsely reservations and give you room to someone else the owners do not communicate with there booking places WORST BOOKING eVER

attilah1
3/15/16

Hotel I've booked through booking.com made a mistake (gave away my room to someone). Booking.com charged me with no-show up fee, and not replying my mail.
This is unacceptable and I wont use their service in the future.

philh31
3/14/16

Booking.com as it was very poor. Booking.com said they would deal with our case through their customer service but then emailed to say that they had tried and failed to get hold of the hotel manager so bad luck we can't help you anymore. They left it at that: very disappointed and very poor customer service. Not to be trusted.

rct2
3/14/16

I booked at an all inclusive for 3 people. When I checked in it said the cost was only for one person. There was never any indication that this was the case. When I made my reservation I put in a room for 3 people. We ended up paying a lot more and the hotel was wonderful about trying to help us. I emailed booking.com and never heard back from them until I called and emailed 5 days later. The agent I had to speak with was foreign and I could hardly understand her. She kept giggling about my predicament. They have horrible customer service and I will never use them again. They are very dishonest and I now see that a lot of people have had problems with them thus the low rating. I think they should be booking.scam.

anaf30
3/12/16

It's 7:00 am Saturday and I couldn't sleep,make the story short I made a reservation in booking.com web and I was very careful to pic a room with King bed, I suppose to be charged for a "Deluxe King or double room" at the registration I was informed that has no such room available, I said I will not pay for something I didn't request, trying to reach costume service and of course NOBODY answer, was late night I was exhausted and ended up to take whatever they have. The hotel was very different from the pics,old, comfort level very poor, terrible bed,it's a mariott century center Emory in Georgia/USA, parking the car it's a war zone, I even don't want mention the breakfast quality..... So be careful with this people!

lesterd15
3/8/16

Please explain why anyone would seriously complain about Booking? It is a great site, easy to use, offers great deals. Sorry guys, but I have no idea what the problem is with Booking.

kevinm180
3/8/16

Booked one night and when I arrived the room was HORRIBLE. Told by manager at hotel I had to call booking.com to cancel. Waited and waited on hold until manager refunded my credit card charge less booking.coms fee. Booking.com says they do not charge hotels a fee but that is not correct according to hotel manager.
Tried to contact Booking.com and they have not responded to 3 different emails.
Use their site to locate a hotel and prices, but then book directly with hotel.

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Booking.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
15 hours ago
Add your answer
3 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Booking.com staff and other customers.

1 Coupon for Booking.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Booking.com to save!
Go to Booking.com