US Government's NSF

17%
Herengracht 597
Amsterdam, 1017 CE, Netherlands
domain@booking.com

People interested in Booking.com are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

frankm64

We stayed in Hotel Sentral in KL Malaysia about a week ago. (in 364 reviews)

elenik

The customer service was rude and no reassuring at all. (in 103 reviews)

jackies35

I entered my credit card number because one always has to do that while reserving a hotel. (in 76 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dawng23
9/1/15

I will never stay at Bay mount Inn in monroe mi again the manger Jas was very rude she was in the laundry room when I came in to book a room and she hush me and said u see that I'm on the phone. So I waited ten mind and she still didn't help me so I left as I was leaving she came to the desk and then wanted to help me. I told her to hush and i said I was busy leaving. She decided to tell me I'm not welcome there. I said I wouldn't stay here anyways. Rude people there and very dirty pool and hot tub. It look like it hasn't been cleaned in a long time
No more for me there. Yuck

earlc21
8/31/15

Unacceptably bad accommodations with no recourse except to the non-responsive customer service at Booking.com. Pay through the nose for the right to cancel, but you'll pay more for any changes. Caveat emptor, READ THE FINE PRINT! It's August and I just cancelled a reservation for October because the spanish hotel doesn't take AMEX and I guaranteed the room with an AMEX card. Booking.com charged me 30 euros for the cancellation. That's the price for not noticing that AMEX wasn't listed in the hotel ad. I also booked another hotel in a different city for later in the trip. When I got the confirmation from booking.com, there was a meal plan is included that will add about 50% more to the cost of the room. As the saying goes "you can shear a sheep often, but you can only skin him once". I think I've finally been skinned.

saraht65
8/31/15

I booked this hotel with booking.com for 2 nights it looked lovely on all the pictures! When I arrived with my daughter late at night we checked in and it looked shabby but I thought stay hopeful but NO it got worse I have never seen anything like it in my life part of the wall was missing where the door locks the carpet was that old I think the underlay had disintegrated as it was none existent so where the edges of the carpets it had roted away , it smelt of damp the beds felt damp and also was all worn away , the bath room well it was like patch work with all the tiles it was dirty smelt awful , once we decided it wasn't fit to stay there I went down and asked at reception for another room he repiled there all full so I asked if I could get a refund so another guy came out and said YES but wouldn't give me it in writing either says "we are a ligitemate business we honour what we say" ( I never got a refund ) so we checked out and booked in the premier inn down the road , spoke to a manager and complained my response was its under renovation and price refeclts that but no work was being done or any signs of work being done!! He says that the rooms are clean and NO bed mites as they had tests done and oh yeah didn't get shown results as maybe they was no test ! They said even though I had paid the no show prebooking service I was still welcome to a refund as I wasn't happy with the service they provided then the manager says no your not entitle to a refund for booking this way and also I'm sure you read the reviews before you came ( which clearly I didn't as I wouldn't have stayed ! I won't make that mistake again ) so they know exactly what they are doing and just don't care about ripping people off, as for booking.com they just passed it into my own hands and wasn't bothered at all when I rang and spoke to a women she was just sighing and didn't careless about what a bad experience we had. Totally disgusted with the service wouldn't use again and will make sure everybody knows about it !

brandonb55
8/31/15

Booking only tends to use reviews that shine the best light on a hotel. As a hotel rated 8.6, gets rated a 4.6 they will not use the review to help continue with boking it to make money and get users to book a hotel that has since gone downhill this was apparent for several hotels they featured.

carlosb28
8/31/15

Received the worst service at Carrington House Hotel in Bournemouth, UK. Disgusting!!!!!!!

mariusj4
8/29/15

Outrageous cancellation fees when their website booked the wrong night

annemariea
8/27/15

During July and August 2015, I had 2 reservations at hotels made through Booking.com:
1) Reservation at One King West Hotel and Residence, Toronto, Canada for 23 July to 10 August. Reservation was confirmed by Booking.com to include laundry facilities for a total of $4513.60 Cdn. When I arrived at the hotel I was told the room and the rate quoted by Booking.com would not be honored by the hotel. I was charged extra for a room with laundry facilities.
2) Reservation at Lord Nelson Hotel, Halifax, Canada for night of Aug. 15th. This was originally booked for single occupancy one bed, but was changed for double occupancy for 2 beds. I received and have the Booking.com confirmation for 2 beds, double occupancy at the same rate. When my husband and 29 year old daughter arrived at the hotel, they were told the room was single occupancy, one bed and the hotel was fully booked. This necessitated my husband and daughter sharing a bed in a very small room.

alexandern14
8/27/15

I just returned from a vacation where I used booking.com and what a nightmare. The hotel we booked through their "verified" system turned out to be a bait and switch scam - the rooms were not as pictured, facilities it listed as featured were non existent, rooms not soundproof, no AC, dirt everywhere, and the list goes on.

The worst part is when we tried to bring it to Booking.com's attention, their email support team shamed us into not having done more research even though their own website listed this hotel as being very good. When a company attacks its customers for placing their trust in it, there's something wrong with the company.

Too long; didn't read: we stayed in a way over priced dingy hotel and when we complained booking.com blamed us for having booked based on their recommendations.

Tip for consumers: Use a different booking website or you might end up with a terrible hotel and be up ship creek.

chinam4
8/27/15

I asked for early check in EVEN if I had to pay an extra night so what happens ? I rush to Fumicno Rome airport going to Milan hotel @ 7am to wait in the lobby until 3pm because bookings.com saved my request . They NEVER forwarded my request to hotel. Waisted six hours killing time in MILAN ? Save yourself time, trouble,headaches and cash by contacting the hotel/motel of your choice(get rewards program) and book direct. This sites are all alike (expedia,Travelocity, hotels.com.....) YOU DON'T SAVE ANYTHING ! it's cheaper to go direct!

natalieb24
8/26/15

My mother booked a room at the OM Sanctuary in Asheville, NC through Booking.com over a month ago. We were thrilled with the location and all the Sanctuary had to offer. Yesterday my Mom asked if she should be concerned because the hadn’t billed her card but she had the Reservation/Confirmation number. I said it wouldn’t hurt to call and double check. WELL Booking.com said they didn’t get confirmation from OM Sanctuary and now that they are completely booked. They offered to switch our reservation to the Super 8 for the same cost. Are you kidding me!?!?! My mother and aunt are flying into NC from MN and we wouldn’t even have known my mother’s confirmation wasn’t good until we drove out to Asheville and they informed us they were booked. Do yourself a favor and book direct, Booking.com has a history of this sort of behavior. Not to mention their customer service is disrespectful. (This is the first negative review I have ever written, I am not hard to please).

jenb21
8/25/15

Dear readers,
I hope you find my review helpful and informative. This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel. The last time was a year ago, but I was so disappointed this time, I felt compelled to warn other would be customers. Where do I start??
Well, the bathroom blind ( our room overlooked the car park, so blind much needed, with toulet seat next to window! lol ) was fitted with what I can only describe as the cheapest pully even a market woyld be ashamed to sell. Upon attempting to pull the blind down on our first night, it broke in my hands inmediately. The cleaners did not notice this untill the following morning, when it was replaced with....you guessed it, the same pully! I tried to pull the blind down that evening and again it immediately broke in my hands. Appalling cheap kit. The mirror was missing from the inside of our door, which left a mark the size of the mirror, where the rest of the door had been varnished around the missing mirror. Very shabby. We tried to order room service on our second night, and the man who answered the phone was rude and told us there was no room service!!! It states room service in their welcome book which you find in each room. Unbelieveable. We corrected him, stating that we have stayed before and had room service, and that their book states that they do it. He did not appilogise, just simply said 'ok what do you want.' We were told countless times that we needed to 'book' if we wanted to eat in tge bar or resturant, giving 'as many hours notice as possible'. The rest of the staff seemed flustered and there was an air of not only mismanagement, but possibly a shortage of staff in the most busiest time of the season!!!! When I enquired about taxi's at reception, I was pointed towards cards on the side and told to ring them myself. It is no wonder that we find service abroad so comforting, when we are so bad at it in our own country! I will have to find another hotel to stay at in the future in Swanage.

marias119
8/23/15

I had a terrible experience with Booking.com in NYC, they advertised a studio apartment that was not what it appeared on the site. I had to leave the moment I unlocked the door. It was unsanitary, unsafe and not what I expected. Where do I file a complaint with the NY AG for false advertising, similar to a bait and switch. I walked down the street and spent another $1,000.00, I want my money back from Booking.com. Any ideas out there?

loris137
8/23/15

I like Booking.com for my travel needs. They are the lowest for prices and I love the fact that you don't have to prepay. They are the first I go to when looking for a hotel.

dons57
8/20/15

Hotel Looked good but was changed a full 124.95 for a room we did not use due to a mistake I made with on line booking date. I showed up a day later than I booked. The manager said they held the room all night for me so I should be charged. I said, would you have charged me for the 14th AND the 15th if we could have stayed on the 15th (there was no room available on the 15th). No answer was given. No compromise offered, just greed in it's full glory, in my opinion.

katn4
8/19/15

After booking for 4 people, I called to change my room to a queen size bed room They had said okay sure we were able to change it and there should be no problem. Flash forward to now I called my hotel to just confirm everything and they tell me I have 2 beds not one and that I would have to call booking.com to fix it. and they couldn't do anything about it and didn't even know who I spoke to when I had first called to change it! Like who the heck did I speak to then -_- It is very upsetting they couldn't do anything to fix it and my trip is tomorrow.

akosk
8/17/15

Hi booking.com,

So, after recommending me to make use social media (yes, your colleague during my third phone call), you try to block me from it ? See what below the message that I am getting after my newest comments.

Hilarious. It took only 4-5 comments to get to you as you know that you are handling this case unethically. This also fully proves that you are not a transparent company that does its best to avoid negative feedback!

Obviously this will lead to an amazing review regarding this "services" in media that is less visible to you. Thus you will have less control.

Just to make you aware, with minimal efforts I managed to secure my first 1000 views regarding your services and I have not even been pushing it (due to my holidays). Also some of the reviews are only online for 3 days.

Apparently, I am not the only person who is appalled at your way of handling customer service.

Please take my case seriously, as I still do not feel that my voice is heard at all.

With the warmest of regards,

Akos Kiss

Inline image

patandstevey
8/16/15

This is a brilliant Bed and Breakfast in a lovely village with good pub food nearby. Alovely en suite double room, very clean and a reasonable size too! we had a full Irish Breakfast which was delicious! Rita was a welcoming hostess and made us feel right at home!! We will return there again for sure!!! Thanks Rita xx

traceyg15
8/15/15

I strongly discourage using this site. I have just had a very unpleasant experience - I booked accommodation for 3 people through the site but on arrival found that there was only room for 2. I subsequently learned that this is a common occurrence with this site - to lure you in with misleading availability. We were offered alternative accommodation at no extra charge but 2 days later charged an extra $110! Booking.com has washed its hands of the incident... Pathetic.

ronaldb49
8/15/15

Our debit card was compromised and used at Booking.com to fraudulently reserve a stay at a Best Western. Had this company bothered to use proper security measures such as the 3-digit security code on the back of the card, the fraudulent charges would've never occurred. They accept zero responsibility for their lack of good business sense and are rude and discourteous. Beware doing any kind of business with them. Your bank account or credit card will thank you for it. Please stay away!!!!! Not secure!!!!!

yvonnem13
8/14/15

I reserved a room in Florance S.C. When we arrived the motel was not liveable . After renting another room I got in touch with the company. they told me to send them a copy of the bill. then I got an e-mail they would refund me the amount of 61.61. I got an email trying to rent me another room. they kept telling me the email was not the one they had sent some how it got change in the air. They would not transfer me to a supervisor or anybody that could help me. I even asked for a credit on a room when I took another trip. I never got another email or any communication from then

Yvonne Munn
218 Pleasant St
Pomona Park Fl 32181

adriano19
8/14/15

Had a terrible experience with both booking.com and the Pousada Aquamaster in Brazil. First we were rejected from another Pousada in the area because they refused to take our teenage kids. Then under the impression that we had a free cancellation we were given the Aquamaster as an alternative by booking.com without knowing that this time there was no free cancellation. We then found out that the room was for parents with kids under 5 and then go to cancel but are charged a US$350.00 cancellation fee. After extensive discussion with booking.com and the Pousada Aquamaster they still refuse to waive the fee despite the booking being a year away during the time of the Rio Olympics. Don't trust these guys.

patk21
8/14/15

Have used booking.com a couple of times. However, the last few times I have gone on line directly to hotel websites, and to get better rates. As an example.... Booked a hotel in Trim, Ireland two days ago for €85 while at the same time, the booking.com rate was €106.
I get various advices from booking.com such as 'lowest rate' 50% discount etc?, special rate €25 etc. Etc. but when searching the available hotels, none of those statements are true, even on the 'offers' via booking.com.
In Ireland at least, you will get a hotel room cheaper directly from the hotel either on line or by phoning.

abbiel4
8/14/15

Worst experience when booking a holiday.

Rudest staff... Never ever book with this company. Disgraceful

vijayc2
8/12/15

Having booked through booking.com.

I paid for my accommodation but then got charged all the taxes and fees upfront. The terms clearly stated fees and taxes to be paid on arrival. I had a huge argument with the hotel for over a week and 30+ emails. They said take it up with bookings....I went straight to booking.com and they said full payment is due on booking....I said READ YOUR TERMS CAREFULLY...."Taxes and Fees to be paid on Arrival" after a long hard battle and threatening of legal action..they said yes you are right we will change our booking terms having deciding to go legal to claim my monies. They have now changed ALL terms on the booking payment policy....A customer services Team Manager who I cannot name to shame said she would give me £35 Goodwill and a refund on the 31st July 2015. Since then...I left it 3 days hoping payment would arrive but nothing, not even an acknowledgement. I have e-mailed Booking.com 12 times as they still to this date have failed to reply back or acknowledge my emails and have failed miserably to pay the £35. The other taxes paid cannot be claimed back as Booking.com said the hotel "won't allow it"...Not my fault...but Booking.com...I have gone overdrawn on 3 payments because the taxes/fees were close to the £140 mark..Absolute disgrace!

I have also called Booking.com and once I have given my name and account details, they put the phone down....ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR.....I believe this is a racial issue. Why on earth would they not reply back having given them 2 weeks to return emails/answer my calls correctly.

Avoid this so called legal booking company at all costs. Horrendous Horrendous Horrendous
The matter has gone legal and I have an open case against them which I will win according to my solicitor. Please do not use this company...hopefully this e-mail will make you think twice about booking with booking.com DON'T DO IT!!

Booking.com..please don't even try and reply to this e-mail to make you look like you care....You've had 2 weeks of opportunities...1 Phone Call and 12 e-mails to reply and help me retrieve my monies..THE MATTER IS NOW LEGAL.
You are ALL A DISGRACE and should consider protecting your customers first instead of feeding your own pockets!
Ranked No:1 Worst Booking Company on hotel booking ranking website 2015! Well Done! Had I checked this out first I would never have booked with you!

johnb418
8/10/15

As a hotelier, do not believe they are offering the best deal and the problem is that they are spending millions with the number 1 search (cannot mention names) g---------e to appear at no 1 slot. They dictate to their customers and their products, although they do not know which is which. Best advice, use them to search then contact the hotel direct for a better price and service.

less27
8/10/15

It would've been cheaper for me to call my hotel in Fernie, BC directly because upon discussing their rates with the front desk I found out that I paid $20 more thorugh booking.com. Aren't they supposed to offer deals? I got NONE. I'm going back to hotwire from now on.

kirillk1
8/8/15

Beware: booking.com prices look lower than on other websites, but in fact they are MUCH higher, as booking.com EXCLUDES taxes from their "final" prices. For US residents it might be no surprise, but in most of developed countries price is always final, with all taxes included. I am not sure how legal it is for booking.com not to include taxes in prices displayed outside the US, but anyway, final price is higher than on agoda for example. No more booking.com for me, and I hope it saved someone $$$.

lindag80
8/8/15

I've used booking.com a number of times before, with good results. I like that reservations may be changed or cancelled with the click of a house. I think their prices are relatively reasonable, as well.

However, I just got burned. In looking for winter accommodation in Florida, I reserved a few weeks at Grand Lake Resort and Lifetime of Vacations. I provided my credit card information, as usual, to hold the reservation which was "RISK FREE", "FREE CANCELLATION". Never in the past was I charged in advance, but imagine my surprise to find that $3,000 had been put through immediately, as a "deposit" on my booking!??! This is NOT what I'd intended for a booking 6 months away, so I cancelled it immediately. Although booking.com did help me get a refund, I'm now out of pocket $220 for absolutely nothing in return, You see, Canadian banks charge one U.S. exchange rate for charges made on credit cards, but one considerably less for refunds, resulting in a $220 penalty! The "Customer Service" representative at booking,com was very rude and abrupt, advising me that I should have checked the Terms and Conditions on my booking that state that the charge may go through at any time after the booking. In checking, yes, it did state that on the Confirmation Notice, but at no tine at the time of booking did it indicate that. So, with the confirmation notice coming after the booking, it would have been too late anyway when they charged my card immediately. They argue that it's a Banking issue, which I "get", but WHY such a huge "deposit" for a booking 6 months into the future, especially when it was still eligible for changes or cancelling? They wouldn't answer me as to what their policy is on that...the man hung up on me! As mentioned, I'd used them before and wasn't charged until I actually stayed at the hotel. Needless to say, I shan't use them again for anything other than a last minute booking.

maryannt3
8/7/15

We stayed at the earls way hotel, this hotel needed some work and refurbishment. The rooms that we stayed in had problems in them.my sons stayed in a twin room and 1 bed was broken my husbands and my room had a broken toilet seat and both rooms needed a good clean plug sockets coming off the wall and generally dirty. We cannot comment on breakfast has we left 1st thing has we didn't want to eat there. Towels had to be requested from the reception and their pet dogs were in the so called bar area 1 being tide to a chair, the television wAs to loud to have a conversation the manager/owner was not that helpful or couldn't be bothered. The coffee tea sugar we're all of poor quality and cups in the rooms unclean. I will not be taking my family back to this dirty hotel!!!

cherylm48
8/6/15

Booked with this company for many years never had no problem , always found them excellent though you must shop around for deals

veronicad8
8/6/15

The hotel I stayed at refused to refund me... the accommodations were less then accommodating... Bedding was dirty, bathroom floor was never cleaned and the air did not work....moved to another room where the bathroom floor was never cleaned, and we got locked out of our room, then discovered it was infested with ants upon checking out!! Hotel is denying moving the room and denying that we even complained! booking has done NOTHING to help! Now I had to file a claim to dispute charges with my bank... I hope and pray that I get my money back...Im sure they liars at the hotel will lie some more!!

khalifaa2
8/5/15

The website doesn't show any special features that can't be found on other websites, but still very reliable

argentinam
8/5/15

In which sector does a broker gets 20% of the revenues when connecting demand with offer??? Booking.com!
In which sector are clients, the hotels, treated like small children, who should be happy wight he guests booking.com sends the? The hospitality sector.
In which branch are clients,m who don't pay or don't show up. still; enabled to write a review about their customer experience? Booking com!
In which branche are protests against this kind of stupid reviews in vain? Booking.com!

In short it is time to think about an alternative for booking.com and to combine forces...

jijil
8/5/15

It is not the first time I have problem with the customer representatives from booking.com. They seems like provide customer service regarding the booking, however, they are unprofessional, sometimes impatient, and rude, and the worst thing is they misunderstanding what we are saying and make our bookings worse!!! I recommend to communicate directly with the hotels, as booking.com is only a agents who gets lots of money but didn't provide good service!

amorr1
8/3/15

Beware of other hotel reservations.. But I assure you this site is safe and replies in less than 24 hours for any concerns regarding your eseential needs to where you are staying.

razia7
8/2/15

I reserved 3 rooms in San Antonio, received an email confirming my reservation.
Reached the Motel at 9:30pm and found out there were no rooms available. The Motel had my booking, but refuse to reserve the rooms. Called Booking.com and after a long wait finally was connected to the customer "care". They simply said oh thats too bad, isnt the person at the motel referring you to a motel nearby???.
Booking.com claims they will charge you for cancellation, how much should they pay for cancelling on Me.

sjm3
7/31/15

After using Booking.com for several different hotels- one supposedly a four star, the other supposedly a nicer hotel- I can't recommend them as a trustworthy resource. It's pretty obvious that reservations are NOT guaranteed. It's also obvious that Booking.com sells the crappiest rooms that a hotel has and calls them "discount" fares. At the four star hotel, my Booking.com room was in the wing of the hotel that had not been renovated, was filthy, and hardly luxury accommodations!! I won't be using Booking.com again. I can't trust them. Currently sitting in a noisy, cheap, dirty hotel that was supposed to be nice! Never again!

janh43
7/31/15

In June I stayed at Casa del Capitano (986627879) in Massa Lubrense, Italy. On my return I complained about the 'check in' procedure which basically was being left stranded in a deserted garage for well over an hour with 2 young children late at night. In the end I felt that I had little option than to book into a hotel as I was unable to contact the representatives although I rang them over 40 times.
The level of customer service I have since received from booking.com in regard to my complaint has been disgraceful. They are unwilling to offer a refund for the hotel or a nights stay at the villa. In fact I feel that they think we are lying about our experiences. I would advise anyone who is staying at this villa to arrange an early flight and arrange to collect keys from an office. We are also being discriminated against as we made our complaint on our return, we were away for 1 week, had limited wi-fi, what do they expect you to do? On this occasion the company they represent are Feeling Italy whose customer service again has been a disgrace, their representatives are among the most unhelpful I have ever met, they barely spoke and when they did it appeared their English was limited, no apologies were forthcoming. The whole process is appalling & needs some serious thought both by Booking.com and Feeling Italy. I won't be using either of these companies again.

susheelc1

Booking com is a scam. I got bitten by them. Lost AUD$340

judithj4
7/31/15

In January I booked 4 rooms through Booking.com for a show at the end of May. Great, received confirmation of the bookings. Two days before we were due to arrive at the hotel I received a message saying they only had one room! At this late stage it was difficult to find further accommodation but I did and had to pay nearly £600, but this also meant that the party had to be split up. At the last minute the original hotel informed me that they had some new rooms and they would get three ready for us. Bingo, or so you think! This hotel was great, they helped us and no arguments with them. The mistake was Booking.com. Now they are refusing to refund the additional costs saying it is now too late! NEVER USE BOOKING.COM. THEY GRAB YOUR MONEY AND RUN, DISGRACEFUL COMPANY.

viktorj
7/31/15

Terrible terrible terrible! Never gonna do buisness with them again! Booked a hotel in january for a trip to Rome in august, now i got a mail saying the reservation got cancelled! So i found another hotel and payed for the room, guess what? Got a mail yesterday saying it got cancelled again! A different hotel. Im leaving in 2 weeks with no place to stay, and they dont even offer they're help! 0/5

stephaniec55
7/30/15

I don't see how they manage to have people go through them to book anything! I guess they believe they are sooo big now that ruining 1 family's vacation is no big deal because it's just a #! However it should matter, customer service is important no supervisor should say well it's subject to availability and I guess it's your problem to figure out that your family has just drove hours and hours and expect to get a room then have it all messed up. Then to have him tell me how big of a cooperation they are with the best website navigation blah blah , so basically I am stupid for going through them because they can't guarantee anything with rental properties and the hotels that you book for your family can change at anytime and you just get what you get and you can't fix anything because they already have your money tied up and good luck have your family grandparents, children etc all sleep on the floor for tonight no big deal! I still can't believe how flat out rude and arrogant the supervisor was! I will spend as much time as I can to make sure anyone I know and anyone period goes through this company or has to go through the crap we had to because of this "huge" company!!! That isn't subject to change!!! ;-)

jamesa110
7/29/15

We attended an all-day music festival and arrived exhausted at the hotel at 10 pm. We were told by the desk clerk and then by national representative that there was no reservation and there had never been a reservation made for us. I had the booking.com emails showing all of the information but they could not help me.

I called the booking.com agent and they reviewed my information and said they were surprised that the hotel didn't have our reservation. They said "I don't know why they didn't have your reservation. We sent it over to them a couple of different ways..."

I'm sorry, but when did the "CONFIRMED" part occur?? They were apologetic and tried to find me another room but had no luck. The only other room was 10 miles away and cost "a lot more" than the room I had booked. I wound up driving the 95 miles home.

At the end of my call, the agent told me that she had cancelled the reservation and that we would not be charged for that evenings stay. Gee.... Thanks!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use 3rd party booking companies. Call the hotels directly.

kimh94
7/29/15

Our stay couldn't have been better. We will be returning again in a few months. The owners are dedicated and have an eye for those little details that are so important, They went above and beyond to insure our needs were meet. Exceeded any expectations we may have had
We'll see you in November 2015. Thank You so very much,

pierpaolod
7/29/15

A very nice room in a great location, close to the Arena and all the best Verona can offer. But the best is the kindness of the owner. Worth a few extra euros.

to6208
7/29/15

I initially booked my room through the hotel because they were lower than the other sites. Then I looked at booking.com. They were about $20 lower per night (advertising the exact same room-Jr suite) so I canceled the res with the hotel. The day before check-in, I called the hotel to verify the size of the sofa bed and refrigerator. They told me that we were booked for double bed room only! When I called booking.com, they said that the descriptions of the room type on the site are generic, even if it's the description for the room you're booking. According to them, you will find out what was actually booked once you get your email confirmation??? Even though I booked and paid for a mini suite on the site, they actually made a reservation for a double room. The hotel was completely booked so I couldn't upgrade. When I called the site CS the rep first told me she had no supervisor until I insisted. They claimed that they were only a broker so they had no authority to offer any type of discount, refund or any other remedy to satisfy their mistake. Needless to say, we made it work and still had a great vacation, but I will NEVER use their site again, even if they have the lowest price.

richardc112
7/28/15

Stayed at the Executive Inn in Dyersberg, TN at 2331 Lake Road. Called the hotel prior to make a reservation for a ground floor non-smoking room and was told "if you want to guarantee any room requests you have to go through booking.com". Went through booking.com; requested both a non-smoking room and ground floor. Got to the hotel and there were NO non-smoking ground floor rooms so we were put into a smoking room with a bonus - $#*!roaches! Was supposed to stay 2 nights for a weekend of fishing; got out of there as quickly as possible in the morning!.... Father and son both disappointed!

Tip for consumers: If I could list less than 1 star I would!

larissas2
7/27/15

I wonder why so many people keep complaining about Booking.com?! It is, as a matter of facts, one of the most reliable booking webistes you will find.

Keep it up, guys!

matth1352
7/27/15

First off, I had entered my email wrong when I had made my reservations and therefor never got the confirmation email. I spoke with Elizabeth and she took care of that no problem... on top of that I had made a mistake making a reservation with no cancelations, through no fault of yours. I had miscommunication on my end and booked 3 nights when I only needed 2. However Elizabeth helped me out by contacting the hotel manager and getting the third night taken off and this was all done within 30 minutes. She saved me $150! This is my first time booking a hotel and my experience with booking.com was so great that I will not book another hotel through any other site. Again, all issues I had were my fault but Elizabeth was very understanding and took care of them fast! I couldn't be more thankful!

janetd14
7/26/15

We stayed at the the Three Valley Gap Chateaux out of Revelstoke BC July 2015. No Pets No Smoking and a 400$ fine for either!! Our room smelled stale!! Would have smelled better with smoke! What hotel in this day has absolutely no area for paying smoking guests?! Very bad food in the restaurant!!! Rate this place a low two star at best!!!! Staff r not like other hotels as its family owned! Chains r much better in this case!! As for the booking our res wasn't in yet, so they said but they just weren't on it. So no fault of booking. Last time we used them for Vancouver it was super!

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Booking.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: When I left Crossroads Best Western Motel in Indianapolis in I gave the hotel a good rating, other than the average breakfast. When my credit card bill came I had been additionally charged $219. for a room I did not use. They first said their auditors would look into it. Nothing. Then they said it was a Booking.com problem. Nothing. I called back ten days or so was told he would look into it. A third call with anger in my voice got action. I have been refunded my money. It took too many weeks and calls by me. All the manage wanted was to get his $20 fee back from Booking for the reservation, and put my need at the bottom of his list. Was it indeed a Booking.com mistake? You took the blame.
9/11/13
Answer
davidn45
A: Its nonsense for anyone to think that a hotel will take a booking with no security at all. You would end up with an empty hotel and no income. I wont take booking.com bookings any longer as their customer base is unreliable and got too many late cancellations and no shows. Rather not have them.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how can I organize flights too
4/20/15
Answer
atnos
A: Trevago is hooked into Booking.com don't make a mistake and let trevago send you to booking.com go to Hotel.com which is more professional. I had to go to American Express customer serviced to complain and they gave a dead line for explanation. They had no explanation for crappy service and had to repay me.
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Booking.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for Booking.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Booking.com to save!
Go to Booking.com