US Government's NSF

17%
Herengracht 597
Amsterdam, 1017 CE, Netherlands
domain@booking.com

People interested in Booking.com are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

frankm64

We stayed in Hotel Sentral in KL Malaysia about a week ago. (in 345 reviews)

elenik

The customer service was rude and no reassuring at all. (in 98 reviews)

jackies35

I entered my credit card number because one always has to do that while reserving a hotel. (in 74 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amorr1
8/3/15

Beware of other hotel reservations.. But I assure you this site is safe and replies in less than 24 hours for any concerns regarding your eseential needs to where you are staying.

razia7
8/2/15

I reserved 3 rooms in San Antonio, received an email confirming my reservation.
Reached the Motel at 9:30pm and found out there were no rooms available. The Motel had my booking, but refuse to reserve the rooms. Called Booking.com and after a long wait finally was connected to the customer "care". They simply said oh thats too bad, isnt the person at the motel referring you to a motel nearby???.
Booking.com claims they will charge you for cancellation, how much should they pay for cancelling on Me.

sjm3
7/31/15

After using Booking.com for several different hotels- one supposedly a four star, the other supposedly a nicer hotel- I can't recommend them as a trustworthy resource. It's pretty obvious that reservations are NOT guaranteed. It's also obvious that Booking.com sells the crappiest rooms that a hotel has and calls them "discount" fares. At the four star hotel, my Booking.com room was in the wing of the hotel that had not been renovated, was filthy, and hardly luxury accommodations!! I won't be using Booking.com again. I can't trust them. Currently sitting in a noisy, cheap, dirty hotel that was supposed to be nice! Never again!

janh43
7/31/15

In June I stayed at Casa del Capitano (986627879) in Massa Lubrense, Italy. On my return I complained about the 'check in' procedure which basically was being left stranded in a deserted garage for well over an hour with 2 young children late at night. In the end I felt that I had little option than to book into a hotel as I was unable to contact the representatives although I rang them over 40 times.
The level of customer service I have since received from booking.com in regard to my complaint has been disgraceful. They are unwilling to offer a refund for the hotel or a nights stay at the villa. In fact I feel that they think we are lying about our experiences. I would advise anyone who is staying at this villa to arrange an early flight and arrange to collect keys from an office. We are also being discriminated against as we made our complaint on our return, we were away for 1 week, had limited wi-fi, what do they expect you to do? On this occasion the company they represent are Feeling Italy whose customer service again has been a disgrace, their representatives are among the most unhelpful I have ever met, they barely spoke and when they did it appeared their English was limited, no apologies were forthcoming. The whole process is appalling & needs some serious thought both by Booking.com and Feeling Italy. I won't be using either of these companies again.

susheelc1

Booking com is a scam. I got bitten by them. Lost AUD$340

judithj4
7/31/15

In January I booked 4 rooms through Booking.com for a show at the end of May. Great, received confirmation of the bookings. Two days before we were due to arrive at the hotel I received a message saying they only had one room! At this late stage it was difficult to find further accommodation but I did and had to pay nearly £600, but this also meant that the party had to be split up. At the last minute the original hotel informed me that they had some new rooms and they would get three ready for us. Bingo, or so you think! This hotel was great, they helped us and no arguments with them. The mistake was Booking.com. Now they are refusing to refund the additional costs saying it is now too late! NEVER USE BOOKING.COM. THEY GRAB YOUR MONEY AND RUN, DISGRACEFUL COMPANY.

viktorj
7/31/15

Terrible terrible terrible! Never gonna do buisness with them again! Booked a hotel in january for a trip to Rome in august, now i got a mail saying the reservation got cancelled! So i found another hotel and payed for the room, guess what? Got a mail yesterday saying it got cancelled again! A different hotel. Im leaving in 2 weeks with no place to stay, and they dont even offer they're help! 0/5

stephaniec55
7/30/15

I don't see how they manage to have people go through them to book anything! I guess they believe they are sooo big now that ruining 1 family's vacation is no big deal because it's just a #! However it should matter, customer service is important no supervisor should say well it's subject to availability and I guess it's your problem to figure out that your family has just drove hours and hours and expect to get a room then have it all messed up. Then to have him tell me how big of a cooperation they are with the best website navigation blah blah , so basically I am stupid for going through them because they can't guarantee anything with rental properties and the hotels that you book for your family can change at anytime and you just get what you get and you can't fix anything because they already have your money tied up and good luck have your family grandparents, children etc all sleep on the floor for tonight no big deal! I still can't believe how flat out rude and arrogant the supervisor was! I will spend as much time as I can to make sure anyone I know and anyone period goes through this company or has to go through the crap we had to because of this "huge" company!!! That isn't subject to change!!! ;-)

jamesa110
7/29/15

We attended an all-day music festival and arrived exhausted at the hotel at 10 pm. We were told by the desk clerk and then by national representative that there was no reservation and there had never been a reservation made for us. I had the booking.com emails showing all of the information but they could not help me.

I called the booking.com agent and they reviewed my information and said they were surprised that the hotel didn't have our reservation. They said "I don't know why they didn't have your reservation. We sent it over to them a couple of different ways..."

I'm sorry, but when did the "CONFIRMED" part occur?? They were apologetic and tried to find me another room but had no luck. The only other room was 10 miles away and cost "a lot more" than the room I had booked. I wound up driving the 95 miles home.

At the end of my call, the agent told me that she had cancelled the reservation and that we would not be charged for that evenings stay. Gee.... Thanks!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use 3rd party booking companies. Call the hotels directly.

kimh94
7/29/15

Our stay couldn't have been better. We will be returning again in a few months. The owners are dedicated and have an eye for those little details that are so important, They went above and beyond to insure our needs were meet. Exceeded any expectations we may have had
We'll see you in November 2015. Thank You so very much,

pierpaolod
7/29/15

A very nice room in a great location, close to the Arena and all the best Verona can offer. But the best is the kindness of the owner. Worth a few extra euros.

to6208
7/29/15

I initially booked my room through the hotel because they were lower than the other sites. Then I looked at booking.com. They were about $20 lower per night (advertising the exact same room-Jr suite) so I canceled the res with the hotel. The day before check-in, I called the hotel to verify the size of the sofa bed and refrigerator. They told me that we were booked for double bed room only! When I called booking.com, they said that the descriptions of the room type on the site are generic, even if it's the description for the room you're booking. According to them, you will find out what was actually booked once you get your email confirmation??? Even though I booked and paid for a mini suite on the site, they actually made a reservation for a double room. The hotel was completely booked so I couldn't upgrade. When I called the site CS the rep first told me she had no supervisor until I insisted. They claimed that they were only a broker so they had no authority to offer any type of discount, refund or any other remedy to satisfy their mistake. Needless to say, we made it work and still had a great vacation, but I will NEVER use their site again, even if they have the lowest price.

richardc112
7/28/15

Stayed at the Executive Inn in Dyersberg, TN at 2331 Lake Road. Called the hotel prior to make a reservation for a ground floor non-smoking room and was told "if you want to guarantee any room requests you have to go through booking.com". Went through booking.com; requested both a non-smoking room and ground floor. Got to the hotel and there were NO non-smoking ground floor rooms so we were put into a smoking room with a bonus - $#*!roaches! Was supposed to stay 2 nights for a weekend of fishing; got out of there as quickly as possible in the morning!.... Father and son both disappointed!

Tip for consumers: If I could list less than 1 star I would!

larissas2
7/27/15

I wonder why so many people keep complaining about Booking.com?! It is, as a matter of facts, one of the most reliable booking webistes you will find.

Keep it up, guys!

matth1352
7/27/15

First off, I had entered my email wrong when I had made my reservations and therefor never got the confirmation email. I spoke with Elizabeth and she took care of that no problem... on top of that I had made a mistake making a reservation with no cancelations, through no fault of yours. I had miscommunication on my end and booked 3 nights when I only needed 2. However Elizabeth helped me out by contacting the hotel manager and getting the third night taken off and this was all done within 30 minutes. She saved me $150! This is my first time booking a hotel and my experience with booking.com was so great that I will not book another hotel through any other site. Again, all issues I had were my fault but Elizabeth was very understanding and took care of them fast! I couldn't be more thankful!

janetd14
7/26/15

We stayed at the the Three Valley Gap Chateaux out of Revelstoke BC July 2015. No Pets No Smoking and a 400$ fine for either!! Our room smelled stale!! Would have smelled better with smoke! What hotel in this day has absolutely no area for paying smoking guests?! Very bad food in the restaurant!!! Rate this place a low two star at best!!!! Staff r not like other hotels as its family owned! Chains r much better in this case!! As for the booking our res wasn't in yet, so they said but they just weren't on it. So no fault of booking. Last time we used them for Vancouver it was super!

richarde23
7/26/15

great company for booking hotel and vacation rentals

angelaa37
7/24/15

It was absolutely wonderful. Very friendly. They make you feel like home. They have fantastic and traditional breakfast . Very clean .We highly recommended for all the people who wants to visit Ikaria.

cristiep
7/24/15

Booked Hotel Indigo a week ago - due to leave at 5am tomorrow to drive up to York & have just found out that my 13yr old does not have a bed to sleep on (despite that being requested in the booking & used during the search). The hotel will not refund my booking so i can find somewhere else nor will booking.com take any responsibility. Apparently my ONLY option is to book another room at £240... DISGUSTING... this is the 2nd time booking.com have given false/misleading information & wont do ANYTHING to fix it. Happy to take your money & then not be held accountable. I will NEVER use them again

vizhdanb
7/23/15

I used this site once and I regret it. I could not cancel a reservation and besides the accommodation fee was charged foreign transactions fees. Be aware that it is the hotel provider that charges you not booking.com, and if you have issues with your reservation booking.com act only as a mail box. They do not do much to resolve the issue.

chrisc182
7/22/15

We booked a 4 night stay in Majorca on 23 April 2015 with Booking,com> We use them regularly! When we arrived the Hotel manager informed us that the reservation had been cancelled and the hotel was full. There were rooms available across the road in another hotel but we had to pay an additional 224 Euros. Have just come off the phone with Customer services who informed me that just after the booking was made the hotel tried to view my credit card details and said they were invalid, an e mail was allegedly sent to me but never received. I always use the same credit card to book with and there is no problem with it. They are not interested in what has happened to us, why oh why didn't someone telephone to double check the situation!!! This is the ultimate flaw with booking on line!!! We will never use Booking.Com again!!!

stacyl34
7/20/15

Stayed at Pelham hotel in New Orleans. My credit card number was used to buy tickets to Kuwait online the day after I checked out. Looked up reviews and at least 3 other people who have stayed at that hotel and booked via booking.com also has their card numbers stolen and used. My other friends who checked in and out at same time with me did not get their numbers stolen and booked through other websites. It is clearly not the hotel doing it, it's booking.com DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

erikk14
7/20/15

I emailed them, asking booking.com to answer (or forward to the owner) questions about a rental apartment. The booking.com customer service rep replied with his own questions including the reservation number. I answered that I had no number because I was still trying to learn about the apartment before booking it.

A second rep replied, "Once you have made a reservation, you will find the accommodation's contact details in your confirmation email. If you require assistance in making a reservation please feel free to contact us."

I answered that with, "I must meet requirements of the people traveling with me, which is the reason I'm asking questions. So I can't decide whether to book until AFTER you answer my questions. Will you forward my questions to the owner/manager of the apartment, or not?"

I never heard from them again.

Tip for consumers: My travel group did use booking.com successfully during a recent vacation. As long as you have no questions to ask, and just book a room, you might be OK with this website.

maryv29
7/20/15

First time trying to use this service. Was told there was only 3 rooms left so I was trying to hurry. Had to enter my email for Facebook to get the lowest rate. Then enter all of my information to book the room. Submitted. Came back to the initial screen showing the hotel and its rate. No confirmation page. So I waited for my confirmation email for 15 min. Never got it. I went back into booking.com. No record of me booking. No error came up when I submitted the booking of the room. So, I went back to the hotel to book the room again, and it's sold out. I called customer service and they said that happens sometimes and to find another hotel. What a waste of time.

antoniew
7/19/15

Stayed at Tourist & Resort Hotel Cappadocia, booked through Booking.com. This Hotel classified as Four Star but the treatment we received was 5 star. My partner and I would like to thank, the house maid, the reception staff, the breakfast staff, the chef (who make the most amazing omelettes), and the doorman, and last but not least the manager, who made our stay the greatest part of our world trip. We arrived tired at 05:30 in the morning a car (driven by doorman) picked us up from the bus station and took us to the hotel, reception seeing how tired we were gave us a room immediately, while the doorman carried our two heavy bags upstairs to our room, and we were invited to have breakfast after a short sleep, everything thereafter was just as perfect. Cannot recommend this place enough. I would also recommend that any tours, ballon rides be booked through the hotel manager, he speaks perfect English, and did not rip us off, in fact he was cheaper than quotes we received from local agencies we got quotes from. Dates stayed 13/7/15 to 17/7/15 inclusive. From an Australia traveller couple,

angelam52
7/19/15

Lili Marleen, Travemuende

We went up to Travemuende for a poignant Goodbye to a dear friend who's ashes were scattered here at sea.
It was also my friends 60th birthday so I chose a special hotel to celebrate that.
What a good choice I made beautiful place and owner really pleasant guy, great breakfast
Couldn't fault a thing.
And without booking .com I would never have found this gem, so thanks for that!

burlel
7/18/15

We booked a room in Florence for two nights with Booking.com and needed to add a third night. They sent an email with a tab to hit that said Yes, we want an additional night. Unfortunately, there's no way to show I hit the tab, although why wouldn't I? When we checked in to the hotel, we were informed our reservations was for two nights and they were fully booked the third night. After the front desk person talked to Booking, they put me on the phone. The guy said he'd send me the list of 452 hotels in Florence so I could pick another one. I told him I only had a smartphone with unsecured WiFi access and I wasn't going to waste my time going through the list. They said they'd send it to the hotel and they would help. Luckily, a room became available. I wrote about the situation and they once again claimed I didn't ask for the third night, probably knowing I couldn't prove they messed up. For the lack of crediting me some 42 Euros, here's your review, Booking.com.

bledif
7/18/15

I have booked a room in booking.com, and when i was just in hotel they said that not are any more rooms availible. Shame.

ronh53
7/15/15

We had to cancel our reservation @ Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City that we made through
Booking .com. Andreea was great ! The reservation was cancelled with no fee since we called more than 24 hours in advance. The true value of a good site is when you need help
and they stand behind their policies!
Ron Hughes

josepho19
7/14/15

Booking.com charge 15% commission to the hotel on bookings . So the prices on booking.com are more expensive as the Hotelier has to charge more because they are getting less. Find it on booking.com but book direct is my advise as I have successfully done numerous times. it is always less expensive and you are in control of your booking.

deirdrem4
7/14/15

Amazing from start to finish! We love the accommodation, Jeremiah who was just wonderful and all the lovely people who work there. Its a wonderful place to explore Lough Gill which has a lot of hidden beauties to come across and then Strandhill and so many other places to discover. Thank you Jeremiah and all for looking after us all so well and making our trip so special. I hope many more come to experience a wonderful relaxing time away x

cc129
7/14/15

Book 2 Rooms Way overpriced for July 4 in Lenox mass. Stayed at the Magnuson Hotel. Both rooms were dirty, had peeling wallpaper, bugs, as well as musty smell. My room had no
Key. They tried five times in the key would not work. My room also was double booked. Another couple was trying to get in the room when I arrived to the room that I was told that I had. They switch the other couple to another room. My TV did not work. It would not go off. I could not change the channels. I kid came twice and couldn't figure it out. Spent the night with no key to get in the room and the door was not locked. Did not stay for the free breakfast and the next morning for fear It would be as bad as the room.

Complain to booking.com. Was told with in seven days I would have an answer. No answer within that time. I called today. Very rude customer service. Was told that they called the hotel and the hotel said that they relocated me to another room. Not true. The guy said that he didn't believe either one of us but I said the hotel had nothing to loose. Mia hang out hung up on me. Very poor customer service. Very disappointed. I haven't heard the end of this.

giovannym
7/13/15

He reservado hoteles cuando tengo viajes de emergencia por esta pagina, tiene una lista aceptable de hoteles cómodos de diferentes lugares. Fácil para realizar las reservaciones te dan la opción de pago en linea o pagar cuando llegues al hotel.
Te multan si cancelas la reservacion.

jeffc66
7/13/15

I made a reservation in good faith through Booking.com on Thursday 7/9/15
for which i received an email at 7:52pm that evening from Booking.com "CONFIRMING" my "GUARANTEED" reservation for a Double QUEEN Suite at the Best Western for 7/10 - 7/12.
My wife, myself and our 2 adult children proceeded on our trip on the morning of 7/10 with the full
belief that we had a room waiting for us when we arrived at our destination which is a distance of 4 hours drive.
At 1:00 pm that day as we were approaching our destination, I received a phone call from the Best Western informing me
that they had "just then" received the request fax from booking.com, and that there were actually NO ROOMS available!
I literally could NOT believe it!
I booked this room the day before through booking.com and received a confirmation!
However, booking.com did NOT send the information to the Best Western in a timely manner, or even check availability, before sending me an email CONFIRMING that my room was booked!
The Best Western did their best to find us a room at another property, however the ONLY room available was a KING room with a pull out sofa bed, which was uncomfortable, and NOT large enough for 2 adults!
So as it turned out we spent our trip, which we had hoped would be so enjoyable, dealing with booking.com's MISTAKE, and with our adult son sleeping on a sofa, and our adult daughter having to share a king bed with my wife and I!

To put it mildly, this entire booking.com episode put all of us in a sour mood and ruined our trip.
My requests to booking.com customer service to make amends have so far went unanswered.
My suggestion....DO NOT USE booking.com. It is NOT a guaranteed room, and if they screw up your trip or your vacation, they do NOT care!

lp29
7/11/15

got a hotel in paris for a much better price than if i had booked directly

thomaso12
7/10/15

Booked apartment with booking.com in lanzarote with free cancelation for March 2016 , 3 weeks later I see 50 euro taken out of my account for the apartment
When I asked why is was taken I was told this Was taken by the letting agents.
I cancelled my booking with booking.com and then they told me to send my bank details to the letting agents in lanzarote to get my money back, I refused to send my bank details to agents in lanzarote, now booking.com are not even responding to my emails.
Never again will I book with this company

Tom

hotelm1
7/10/15

Netko mi rezervaciju napravi pa ne dodje....ja gubim novce...nije dobro nikako

laurad58
7/8/15

I made a reservation for the Embassy Suites Louisville Downtown, and received a confirmation email. The process seemed rather easy, but after reading several negative reviews about booking.com, I decided to call the hotel directly to be sure they had my reservation. The hotel had no record of my reservation. booking.com advised me that my reservation was confirmed and that it was confirmed immediately upon my receiving the confirmation. Not so said the hotel. Back and forth I went, wasting time and effort with each party pointing a finger at the other, and the hotel unwilling to honor the reservation. They apparently were running short on rooms by the time I made my follow up call. booking.com was unable to free up a room for me at the hotel despite that I was allegedly CONFIRMED. To be fair, the booking.com representative tried to book me elsewhere, but I would not use booking.com again. You cannot be sure that you really have a reservation even when you get your confirmation from booking.com. If you choose to use booking.com, my suggestion is to follow up immediately with the hotel and get a confirmation in writing from the hotel. But if you are going to bother with that, why not just book with the hotel directly in the first place. Buyer beware!!!

siobhanp
7/8/15

On booking a hotel for my holiday I expected to pay the price that it said on the website...hence searching around on a website such as this for a 'bargain'. When the money got taken from my account I was overcharged. I emailed Booking.com to complain about this issue, intially I was getting relatively rapid replies (every couple of days), as they requested information and eventually I got offered a refund....that was over 11 WEEKS AGO! Since then I have chaced them up and no replies! Disgusting service!

bg35
7/7/15

When I missed my flight, I could not get to my hotel reservation. Booking.com pawned me off on the hotel which refused to refund my money. Booking chose profit over customer service, as did the hotel. If you are booking through a service, it should be their responsibility to handle problems.

teresad11
7/5/15

Made a reservation through Priceline a new option. When I made reservation I could cancel up to 3pm day of reservation. Cancelled day before. They still charged my card even after a confirmed cancellation e-mail was sent. Bad news you have to jump through hoops to get your money back.

zlatkoc
7/5/15

Sirs, I am also one of the victims of booking com , who is dearly paying for their errors and
misstrust of its partners.All the guests sent by booking com were only for one night.I was accused by these fine guests for evrything without being asked my side of the story.Beside
evrything alse Booking Com allowed showinistic remark AVOID THIS ..........VILLA. Because ONE DAY GUESTS,COULD BE THE RIVALS VILLAS,TRYING FRODULANTLY TO DISCREDIIT US,as they did on Internet few months ago which my Lawyer reported..The Booking Com has ignored all my appeals and facts and as a result my bookings are down,because they have apointed themselfs JUDGE & JURY. Disapointed Booking Com Client

ritam17
7/4/15

Total rip off terrible site. Wish I had read reviews before I used this site. I was in a hurry for a last minute trip and was careless. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE.

maryc127
7/4/15

Our 5 night stay at Hindes Hotel was very good. Staff extremely pleasant, helpful and kind. Hotel clean, lovely car park at the rear, plenty of hot water, comfortable bed. Yes, we would stay there again and recommend it to others.

michaelb231
7/4/15

when it comes to booking.com.thank you for all your help.this is my 4th time i have used there site.on all four trips went as smooth as could be.every member of staffi dealt with moved heaven and hell to make sure my trip was perfect.for thisreasoni would give them10out of10. i love the site so much i havealready booked with them to go again thank you

carlosl29
7/3/15

We double booked for our hotel in Paris, tried to get the issue corrected within 24 hours after realizing the mistake. No response from booking.com; as an alternative tried to cancel directly with the hotel no luck either since we made the transaction through a third party. Save yourself the trouble, book directly with the hotel of your choice and you will certainly avoid this type of issues. We will NEVER EVER use this site again for any of our travel arrangements.

marijam
7/2/15

I ordered apartament in Liepaja, Latvia by booking com and everything was good, after I paid for my order, they send me apartamant's owners phone number and name, that I could connect to her by my self. All information I needed to know I get from booking com information team ASAP. It was my first experience with them and not the last. :)
P.S. some photos from place we lived.

lamiab
7/2/15

I made a non refundable reservation for one room at a Sheraton and I do not know what happened but I received a confirmation for 2 rooms and they charged me for that instantly. After calling several times, they said I had to see with Sheraton directly and found out that when you have a technological problem or anything it is not covered by Booking nor the property, and so I will be paying for 2 rooms instead of one. Sheraton was ready to cancel as it was a mistake and they thought I went through their website but as soon as they knew that the reservation was made through a third party, they did not care and refused to cancel...

ianb69
7/1/15

This was our second time at Panorma & it did not disappoint.Mavra, Nikki, Dennis, extended family & staff again looked after us very well. The breakfast was spot on, the rooms very clean & comfortable & the pool & sunbeds can't be faulted.Always available to all (no need to reserve with towel!). Everyone is welcomed with open arms. Highly recommended.

michelew15
7/1/15

Booked a self catering studio apartment in Cromer well in advance of the intended date of travel. I got an email advertising the same place and dates for cheaper with Booking .com, so I called them .
They said I had not paid the extra for the cancellation deal, so this deal was not able to be price matched in this case.
I said so why send me the deal at a cheaper price !
They had a chat and decided as I had booked with them a few times before ,if I sent them the invoice upon my return they would refund me £31.00 as a gesture of good will. I was happy with that.
I returned home on the 12/6/15 emailed them the invoice straight away. I received an email back saying they are dealing with my complaint ( it wasn't a complaint) and they would get back to me .
It is now the 1st of July and I have sent them 3 emails inquiring about the status of my refund and haven't had any response at all.
Will I book with them again...I don't think so!

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Booking.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: When I left Crossroads Best Western Motel in Indianapolis in I gave the hotel a good rating, other than the average breakfast. When my credit card bill came I had been additionally charged $219. for a room I did not use. They first said their auditors would look into it. Nothing. Then they said it was a Booking.com problem. Nothing. I called back ten days or so was told he would look into it. A third call with anger in my voice got action. I have been refunded my money. It took too many weeks and calls by me. All the manage wanted was to get his $20 fee back from Booking for the reservation, and put my need at the bottom of his list. Was it indeed a Booking.com mistake? You took the blame.
9/11/13
Answer
jimm872
A: Nearly all the hotels on the site say they don't take any money until you check in/out. The odd one may want to pre-authorize your card. This means they put a hold on the money(to ensure you have funds) they state this. The money is normally reinstated back to your account within 10 days but they do say this. The issue really is when the hotel decides to take the money straight away, when they shouldn't, especially if you cancel within the free cancellation policy time. You have to jump through so many hoops and provide sensitive information to get your money back, which normally take a couple of weeks.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how can I organize flights too
4/20/15
Answer
atnos
A: Trevago is hooked into Booking.com don't make a mistake and let trevago send you to booking.com go to Hotel.com which is more professional. I had to go to American Express customer serviced to complain and they gave a dead line for explanation. They had no explanation for crappy service and had to repay me.
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Booking.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for Booking.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Booking.com to save!
Go to Booking.com