US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cata40

What people don't fully understand is that Aliexpress is only the connection between buyer and seller. (in 261 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 59 reviews)

jayk31

Not to mention the possibility of selling your credit card information. (in 32 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

candyc10
9/26/14

I didn't bought anything from this website yet. But I intend to bought a dress from this site. The sales is very high. But I see so many horrible shopping experience here. Well, I just a little confused, If the website cheated on so many customers, how could it be still exist. And the sale reaches even thousands. Does they even create fake sale?
Let me know!

samam
9/26/14

PLEASE PEOPLE DONT BUY AINYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE, A SELLER CALLED LILY LUI IS VERY DODGY, I BOUGHT HAIR IT WAS NOTHING LIKE WHAT WAS ADVERTISED IT WAS FAKE AND I SENT IT BACK TO HER. SHE REQUESTED TO REFUND ME ON PAYPAL AND THEN ASKED ME TO CHANGE MY FEEDBACK TO 5 * WHEN I DECLINED THAT SHE THEN CLAIMED TO PAYPAL THAT I WAS THE SELLER AND SHE WAS THE BUYER AND THAT I NEVER SENT HER THE ITEMS, SO PAYPAL REFUNDED HER THE MONEY AND NOW THEY ARE HUSTLING ME FOR THE MONEY, THIS WOMAN IS EVIL SHE CALLED ME 50 TIMES A DAY HARRASSING ME TO CHANGE MY FEEDBACK, I HAD TO WARN HER TO STOP CALLING ME. I AM VERY VERY UPSET. PLEASE PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM HER SHE IS A LIAR...... ALI EXPRESS IS NOT A GOOD MARKET PLACE..... DODGY DODGY DODGY........... ITS POOR ITS DISGUSTING HOW THEY TREAT PEOPLE ESP FOREIGNERS

Tip for consumers: DONT USE ALI EXPRESS.... USE EBAY OR AMAZON AT LEAST YOU TALK TO REAL PEOPLE NOT ROBOTS

thomasm78
9/25/14

DON'T BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS.
They are cheaters. I ordered a mtk6592 octacore smartphone and when I got it I rooted it. It was really a mtk6582 quadcore. The seller don't even answers to my messages. Noone protects us from the cheaters. It was my fault to trust them. The store I bought the phone is Soar electronic co., LTD Store No.1291425

janv8
9/24/14

Onduidelijke koopvoorwaarden en geen annulatie mogelijk.
Vandaag heb ik 1000 magneetstickers besteld bij AliExpress.
Het zag er op het eerste zicht veelbelovend uit en plaatste de bestelling.
Nadat het ontwerp had doorgestuurd kreeg ik het bericht dat mijn bestelling het dubbele ging kosten.
Deze prijs was meer dan dat ik hier plaatselijk zou betalen, dus wenste ik de bestelling annuleren.
De verkoper wilde de bestelling niet annuleren en gaat me nu iets toesturen wat ik helemaal niet besteld heb en waar ik helemaal niets mee kan doen.
De magneetstickers die hij nu gaat toesturen zijn maar de helft van de afmeting die ik gevraagd heb, waardoor de tekst helemaal niet meer leesbaar is.

Zelf heb ik al vele malen besteld via Ebay, Amazon en andere internationale sites, en steeds voorzagen ze in een duidelijk koopproces om zoveel mogelijk moeilijkheden te vermijden.
AliExpress doet dat niet, waardoor de klant blijft zitten met zijn onbeantwoorde klacht,...en een kredietkaart die gedebiteerd is.
Nooit meer AliExpress.
Order NO:63903386549407

angelosk
9/24/14

i have ordered lcd from aliexpress and i received it broken i spoken with the seller and talk me that he will refund me 3 dollars and the lcd cost 80 dollars i escalate the case they talk me to make a video and i have to upload it at youtube i make it and i upload it but nothing
the case doesn't close yet when it will close i will upload all the conversations,photos and the videos to see how big liers are

familied1

Don't buy at AliExpress.
You can't reach them, only by a computer. Even the livechat by a real person is in fact a robot. They don't solve your problems.

Only one of my problems:
I have to pay a lot because the seller Henry Wang from Hubei Youfa International trading send me a wrong commercial invoice. I have to pay taxes/VAT now for more then 100 dollars! He only have to send me a new invoice. But he don't react at his emailadress hankenwang@gmail.com of by chat.

shondab
9/23/14

This is the worse site don't buy anything from them I bought a pair of sandals from them they were so damaged I offered to send the back to get a full refund but I was offered $3.00 back but when I rated Them as an one someone E-mailed me from the company and told me if I change my ratings they will refund me $10.00 dollars I told them when I told them when I receive my refund I will change my rating but I didn't never receive my refund yet and its over two months I won't never ever order from this site again and I won't recommend anyone to buy from this site at all they are a rip-off fake fraud....

Tip for consumers: Beware don't buy from this site it a rip-off...

jerryg30
9/22/14

The WORST ! - Do not buy from Aliexpress or Alibaba. They are complete dishonest rip-off. They ship anything they want but not what you order. Then, you can NOT get a refund or resolve the situation. Their so-called dispute process is bogus. They are liars and all dishonest. Any positive reviews are a charade and dishonest.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DO IT. Aliexpress and Alibaba are dishonest.

halak
9/21/14

Very bad bad bad
Do not buy from alixpress
And it's my fault that I trusted u
I tell u what happened
I bought a shirt for 13$ and I paid money
They told me they need 10 days to receive the
Order
They took from my card 15$ and send me the receipt
After 15 days they send me a message the order
Is on the way
After 1 week they send me a message saying
That they cancel the order bcz they didn't receive
Any payment from me and I already paid and they doesn't
Refund my money
U are stealers very bad costumers, I will tell everyone
To do not buy from u,
I am very upset, all the bad luck from me to you
Yuck people

aj177
9/21/14

I am so surprised by all the negatives comments. But there are many vendors on the site. I guess it depends on which one you're dealing with. For my part, I frequently buy clothes and I bought my wedding dress...and it's gorgeous. My friend bought her bridesmaids dresses on AliExpress and they were fine. Also, I have friend who always bought extensions hair to resell and I never heard a complain. I don't think negative comments are fake. So I guess it depends on the seller on the website. I never bought from a vendor with negative comments.

Tip for consumers: Always check if there are positive comments for all sellers are different.

tesas
9/19/14

Do not buy from this site! Terrible customer service! They lied about wanting to help us until the 10 day policy was up then they refused to even talk to us. They have our money and now they refuse to help us. AWFUL service!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them!

charlesa29
9/19/14

Do not buy from this website. Counterfeit products. Poor service. No guarantees of refunds. Save your money and buy from reputable suppliers.
Caveat Emptor"

Tip for consumers: Dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shannonl18
9/19/14

I am absolutely livid with this website I ordered my wedding bands from this site after processing my payment I got an email stating the order would ship after payment was verified then not 20 min later i get another stating my whole order 2 was canceled because payment could not be verified. What! Furthermore they asked for a scanned copy of my drivers license and bank statement showing the charges as well as an image of the card!! Do you think I was born yesterday! ! !#&@ no. To make matters worse they did process the charge to my bank which put a hold on the funds so I couldn't even use the money to buy the rings someplace else! I tried customer service and they are non existent and the chat is worthless every thing has to be on china's time 7-30 days to release the funds STAY AWAY from this site! !!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

nikkir8
9/18/14

I have plenty of issues with Alilbaba , i boutght over 300 condoms to resell , just to find out that they were fake, I had idea there was such a thing! I bought condoms from two different companies, two different brands ''Durex and Trojans'' they arrived and I showed my friend and he did the water test and tiny holes were in the condom! so we tried more until finally we google fake condoms and ''boom!'' there it go , Who could do such an evil thing as to sell ppl fake condoms ,risking the safety of a person, thats low. Alilexpress sellers can not, I repeat can not be trusted with certain items , kitchen good and decorations may be good but nothing thats suppose to work or fit! Thats not all i bought 11 at once and i paid my money and got confirmation the next day I checked the site to see the status read ;awaiting payment'' wtf? There's no one you can get a hold of ,the so called ''intelligent robot cant help you and neither can ali express, thennnnnn the third thing that happen was that I bought something and before the item was shipped the seller canceled the order claiming that he forgot to ship it, and that my money would be refunded which i have not received, he claims ali express will refund my money ,i dont understand how that would be possible. I read some ppl comparing this site to ebay this site is not ebay,thats actually an insult to ebay! Ebay has restrictions and policies that are put in place to weed out the crooks and you are protected and Alibaba does not, If the screw you well then youre just screwed -money wasted. With Ebay a seller has a certain amount of time to send of a product with Alibaba they can send it when they want or not all.. I can go on and on about this janky company but that wouldnt get my money back. So for those who are thinking about buying something from Alibaba dont and tell a friend too, they think we are idiots in the US lets stop giving them our money.

Tip for consumers: Dont trust Alibaba unless you dont care about losing your money

mariag52
9/18/14

If I could give it a zero I would. I am livid, purchase a pair of sandals, a month ago, Ali express took my money the same day. 2 days later received an e-mail saying my order was shipped. More then a month later just received an e-mail saying my order was canceled because of payment not received. I just filed a complaint to get my money back because they took it out of my credit card a month ago (will never see that again). I am livid I want these $#*!s out of the internet. SCAM!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ALIExpress PLS, although how legit it seems, it is a SCAM!

jb105
9/18/14

FRAUD! seller 'Yiwu Silver Jewelry Wholesaler' sold me 925 sterling silver & AAA zircon & platinum plated ring. not even 2weeks later the "plating" is wearing off and its yellow underneath. no communication from seller or website and no refund

Tip for consumers: dont bother. its chinese generic crap

sugarp1
9/17/14

the seller on this site Aliexpress lists the garment in 4 sizes sm, md, lg and XL. THEN informs me they are one size fits most. Stuff from China Never fits most. One size junk fits a usa Small maybe a medium if you are lucky. 4 days of slogging through their Stupid message system. Messages you have to click repeatedly to get the Text to appear in the message box. Seller is trying to convince me saying how everyone likes "one size" BS. WHY list it in assort sizes. Then tried to get me to order other styles. BOY, I sure hope after a week of this bull, I get me credit card refunded since I ordered a bunch. Thank goodness Visa will protect me

Tip for consumers: looks like Bait and Switch

farahg
9/17/14

Aliexpress is not reliable company. Be ware of that . I ordered 3 pcs T-shirt but they sent me a bunch of unusable clothes.

The rating can not be even 1 star.

Tip for consumers: And their dispute system is useless. I made a complaint but nothing happened.

gracec30
9/16/14

I ordered around $ 200 per month. the prices are resonable. Most of my orders are clothes, stocking, small kitchen items. The site suspended the bad sellers and refunded my money. This happened 2 times for over one and a half year.
95% of the goods match the description.
Often it takes 3-4 week to arrive.( canada). I love they pay the seller after you comfirmed the delivery and satisfy with the good. But doulble check the size and feedback from other buyers before you pay.

ronalda15
9/15/14

After three months I still don't have merchandise. Sister company banggood is excellent but
Stay away from this one specially Mr. Jason Chang. He tells you nothing but lies.
For me it was a all trial order for my new business I'm only out $80.- us

Tip for consumers: Don't use

beiana
9/14/14

Bad company .orderd four things for leather work. After two months of waiting they said they would refund my money "no more dispute thank you leave good review".....what the heck are they doing in business. They sent only two of my items . The others the company asked me to pay for if the product gets to me. They're hilarious .DONT SHOP HERE!!!!!! Unless you like the futility of it all.

Tip for consumers: A tip for others who might use this site....DONT they're not a real,company. I think they're just prisoners in some jail and this is the only form of communication they have

felishag
9/13/14

Fraudulent sellers they stole my pic and the pics of others I know and used them to sell their products. Don't trust them.spread the information to your friends and family. The site is full of false advertisements be careful folks.

Tip for consumers: My tip is don't use this site. It's full of scam artists who steal people's pictures and use them without their permission.

daveb84
9/13/14

I ordered three MP3 players from this site. They arrived about two weeks later. All three of them were defective and did not work properly. The vendor argued with me online for two weeks that there was nothing wrong with his product and then told me to return the items at my own expense so that he could look at them. Terrible quality products and no quality control on this site. Also there is nothing like the sort of customer support that any reputable internet marketer would provide. Stay away from this site if you want to avoid disappointment.

Tip for consumers: Better to spend a bit more on a quality product than throw money aweay on things that will not work. Returns are impossible.

tonyk27
9/12/14

I decided to try it to see what it was about... absolutely poor quality products, even for the low prices paid.
Had one product that never came and took over a month before Aliexpress settled the dispute to get back my money.

ABSOLUTE WORST... HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My account was hacked once (I'm sure by the same company who had to refund my money). I contacted Aliexpress on it multiple times via chat and email and up to this day they've done nothing about it. Even though they've indicated to me that my account email was changed, they've refused to reset it.

Don't waste your time with this site... believe me you'll regret it !!

Tip for consumers: Don't spend any money here. Much better places to purchase from with great customer service.

derek277
9/12/14

bought a shirt from Aliexpress, they took my money and i waited for it to be shipped, but unfortunately nothing was shipped and fake tracking number supplied. to my greatest surprise, aliexpress automatically confirmed the good to be received and closed it. I requested for a refund of my money, i was told that they cannot refund it as they have already released the money to the seller.

Tip for consumers: Aliexpress is not trust worthy website, be careful of thieves.

cata40
9/10/14

What people don't fully understand is that Aliexpress is only the connection between buyer and seller. The site does not directly sell the goods. It is like a Chinese eBay; there are some good sellers and there are some sellers just trying to rip you off.
China is known for basing its products off others ("samples," sent from out of China.). In other words, China is notorious for its counterfeiting culture. They are very good at it. They are very bad at product design.
It is very hard to find real, original products from China. That is why everythig is cheaper; it's just a copy of another version.
Also, regarding product quality; as I stated before, they are more than likely knockoffs. Quality can still be very good. Or it can be very bad.
I would advise you look at the ratings on whatever you're going to buy. I've only ever bought things that have thousands of reviews and at least 4 stars, and I've never had a problem.

adityaj
9/3/14

1. Theres no way hold fraudsters.
2. The website and management team is not active in catching cheaters.
3. Even if the seller sends you just an empty box, there's no one to hear your complaints.
4. AliExpress concludes that your local customs has held your goods and closes a dispute.
5. Fraud site. Be careful.
6. I received one order with old/ damaged /defective piece, but box was new (the serial numbers in product and box and other details dont match) and other one was a fraud.

Tip for consumers: Do not use AliExpress or Alibaba...its just a portal...and the head office is in London...they do not have a clue about whos selling in China. Be CAREFUL!!!

fatimaa8
9/3/14

Bad service on Aliexpress, sellers hardly reply back at you, you can not know the availability of a product and the colors available for some products except if the seller replies back at you, the word contact seller or contact us is not always available from my experience with Aliexpress' s site, You don't do retails for a product I want and maybe for some other products :(

gregr20
9/3/14

There may be decent sellers using AliExpress, but! The site is set up to allow, favor and encourage fraudulent sellers. Unless you are happy with your purchase it is difficult to impossible to leave negative feedback, that in itself should tell you AliExpress' business model. Positive feedback is meaningless when you learn that negative feedback is suppressed. The level of fraud conducted by sellers on this site is exceeded only by scams coming out of Nigeria. Remember, there is no legal recourse against a Chinese seller other than the platform for the transaction. If that platform assists, ignores or turns a blind eye to fraud then unethical sellers will flock to that site - exactly what is going on with AliExpress. I ordered an Airwheel ($350+) and received a plastic marble. To settle the dispute the seller offered back $100. The level this seller is mocking AliExpress and myself says everything you need to know about AliExpress.

Tip for consumers: 1. Do not use this site.
2. If you use this site never spend more than you are willing to lose and if you use this site see suggestion #3.
3. Always follow suggestion #1.

rahs3
8/31/14

some supplier are not looking for back and no on time product some take 2 months and over didn't take care. everything they have.bad service .

emilyc32
8/31/14

I actually love this website. I've spent over thousands of dollars on this website buying crafts, clothing, shoes and accessories and 4/5 times I get a good product for the price I paid for. IF you are unsatisfied with the products, you can open a dispute and request for partial to full-refund and you almost always get away with what you ask for.
You can also ask seller for photos before they send the products. If the product is good quality, then they will usually send you a photograph!
Site is very easy to use and there are many good discounts on there :)
This is a photo of the corset I purchased on the website that I used for crafting! You can also find more photos of this corset on my Etsy account: DulcetSoul (#shamelessAdvertising)

co5878
8/29/14

The customer service of Aliexpress is really POOR..Poorest among the online trading platform. They do not have a phone number to contact and will only have online customer support who are not professional, and quite slow in replying to an online chat that will later on look like scripted. They dont provide solutions to buyers directly like what to do and just say sorry , there's nothing i can do. the dispute mediating team let you wait for a long time but easily decides to release the fund to sellers without reading your dispute details.

I have provided a video link which i uploaded on youtube and some photos for evidence of the faulty products (not just 1 but 100s) i received from one supplier because i am into selling business. all of these are in the dispute details which they said the specialist team will review. They havent replied to my dispute for over a month and have to chase them up for the result. After 1 or 2 days, i got an email saying my proof are invalid which i am sure they don't really bother to watch or look at and they are referred as a SPECIALIST TEAM!

check out my videos and see for yourself if that is not a reasonable proof to show that the items are faulty.

if you are a businessman, you will be lucky if you can find a Chinese supplier with a reliable after sales customer service. Ali express is not worth your time and the stress they give you because you will end up losing your money and endanger the reputation of your business.

Tip for consumers: Dont rely on the buyer protection service. oh and dont ever buy a raw PHONE CASE product from a company called #SUPERNOVA. THEY don't accept their fault although you have all the proof.

lucad8
8/28/14

ALIEXPRESS IS A SCAM. THEY SEND WHAT THEY WANT. . YOU CAN'T ADD A NEGATIVE REVIEW. THE PROTECTION IS A SCAM, DOESN'T EXIST. TRY TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE , TRY BEFORE TO BUY

Tip for consumers: I bought an item for this shop http://www.aliexpress.com/store/205027 Yiwu Fashion Commodity Supermarket Wholesale of Bobos Zhang. I bought an item of the price of 32 dollars. He sent an item similar to the one i ordered of the value of 5 dollars. Then he offered 12 dollars first reduced to 5 for the refund, or i had to pay the return (to china). It is more than a month that i am waiting the customer protection's team, i haven't heard anything so far. Do not buy from this seller and be reall

williamb94
8/28/14

if you want to get ripped-off, Aliexpress is the place to go. Sellers are thieves and liars and there is no support from aliexpress. I bought cell phones and one was a counterfeit and the other, while genuine, did not work and we had to pay to have it repaired. I had the police involved and was able to prove the phone was a counterfeit and the credit card company reversed the charges for me. The sellers say the buyer must pay return shipping even when the seller sends us defective products. STAY AWAY FORM THESE GUYS..WISH I HAD READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING THERE

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE ALIEXPRESS!

vanessad10
8/27/14

I made a purchase in early April that was expected to arrive in 4-6 weeks. When it didn't arrive, I messaged the seller 3 times over a few weeks and received no reply. I finally created a dispute with the site itself and after 2 months of "researching," they agreed to issue a refund. They told me the refund was sent back to my credit card and it would arrive in up to one week. It has been over 3 weeks and still no refund! I messaged the administrators again (they don't give a phone number to contact) and haven't heard back. This has been a terrible experience, stay away from this awful site!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

elainef5
8/27/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, (Jaeden Bridal to be exact) my gf getting married ordered bridesmaids dresses. We received the first dress and then decided to get the other 7 for he rest of the bridal party. Linda, of Jaeden Bridal sent us 7 dresses in a completely different shade to the first. GROSS!!! When we enquired about a refund, she tried to con us by offering to make a "free dress" to match the other 7 WRONG dresses she sent!!!! HOW FRICKEN RUDE!!! So now claims we are not entitled to a refund as we have gone past some stupid deadline for claiming refunds!!! If you don't want any additional hassle during wedding plans or any events, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: The only tip I can give anyone is to simple NOT PURHASE FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!

carlal5
8/26/14

To be honest I never bought anything from this site but I seen a lot ads about it i guess i must be good or pupular

traceym24
8/22/14

FULL ON SCAM! Bought a dress, which looked nothing like I had ordered,and wanted to return it. Had some communication with someone named Amy Zahn in 'customer service' , but since I had requested a refund, which she offered, I have heard nothing back.
So so far, I am stuck with an ugly dress and out money.
Anytime I see their merchandise come up on a site, ie Pinterest, I will be making the buyer aware they are dirty

Tip for consumers: DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

ishaqv
8/22/14

Ordered few products received on two of them so far both are fake and when tried to return wants evidence where I offered to return the products no response and they leave Robot to answer your problem and when I asked for live person no response I know it was a biggest mistake to buy from them many hundreds of dollar went down the drain but if people read the review please avoid them thanks

Tip for consumers: please please make sure to read their return policy you will understand what I mean by that

marcelak1
8/20/14

The big 'market place' and I love it! First, can find something that i like very cheep and most important shipping free. Also I use LightInTheBox but for some items couldn't pay 3 x bigger shipping price than item worth..Waiting for orders up to 30 days for my country. Have all kinds of experiences, from cancellation of orders (my fault), the vendor did not send the goods or 'false' send, every time I get a refund in max 5 days. Ease of monitoring ordering, payment and excellent customer support without much hassle. Price is equal to the quality of the goods. After all the same item in another store may be cheaper. I never bought electronics, so I have no experience with that. Only USB stick.If I had any problem with future orders will specify.
And to the gentleman, who wrote in his commentary that all poor English speakers gave good evaluate to this site and stated that it is a collaboration of 'other' countries, I want to say thanks for the compliment, after Your statement I am proud of coming from 'other' country.

Tip for consumers: Read descriptions of items, don't expect silk for a small price, ask the vendor directly for any questions, read product and vendor reviews and follow what is happening with your order. Buy small and smart and always use Your Purchase protection if necessary.

alanac6
8/20/14

I like aliexpress. I think its great but obviously you have to be sensible. bought two lace front wigs on aliexpress. The first vendor was ok. The second vendor, crystal hair store or polywigs or top level hair as sometimes used as email , were total thievesw The wig they sent was not as advertised or as my order. Wrong length, wrong colour and poor quality hair. I was not happy with it and sent it back to get a refund. They claimed they never received it until a moth later then will only give me my refund if I change my review from a negative to a positive one which I refused to do so have not got my money back. I must credit them for the fast delivery and for maintaining contact but I refused to be blackmailed to get get back what is rightfully mine .
If you want a good brazilian lace front or whole lace wig do not buy from any picture with the crystal hair store written over it. You will be ripped off. Avoid companies with 100% positive feedback. Chances are some people were blackmailed into getting their refund

Tip for consumers: Avoid companiws with 100% positive feedback. Chanxes are some people were blackmailed into giving a positive feedback to get a refund especially less know companies.
Raise your diapute via aliexpress within the buyer protection time frame
If buying hair extentions and wigs avoid pictures of real girls. Chances are they are pics of girls who make their own wigs that the seller took from the Internet. Your hair will not look like the pics. Ask to see a picture of the wig on a manikin. If they

tonv
8/19/14

I have discourage everybody to buyelectronics and in particular mobile phones on Aliexpress, no matter how attractive the prices seem to be. Most shops send the phones with a PIN code that you only get when you leave a 5-star rating. This makes the whole rating system worthless and the observant shopper on Aliexpress will also see that almost all shops have a very high rating.
In my case the phone immediately had a defect (stripes in the picture) and the phone went dead after a two months. Return took nearly 60 euro and since I sent it, there is no response anymoret. The returning process (RMA) is not supported by Aliexpress. If I'm lucky I might still get another phone sent again one more time, but I probably should pay to Customs (import duty and VAT) again. That cheap phone is suddenly not so cheap. ... and also the replacement phone will of the same poor quality ...Don't do it!

wernert4
8/18/14

I am one of many, as I regrettably had to acknowlegde: bought a Huawei smartphone via an AliExpress seller (AyniLove). Seven weeks after the phone was defect. Now, dispite of "warranty" given, everything does not work anymore: no feedback after sending back the phone, no money back, no replacement, no answer after complaints. After 2 months without a phone, I realise: my 400 dollars are simply gone.

I had to realise two things:

1) Huawei phones are not working.

2) Sellers in China are not reliable.

Therefore, I warn you: do not buy Huawei phones, and do not buy online in China. As a customer, you are not worth anything!

mariannes2
8/16/14

I received part of my order today from store #1273113. The item was packaged well and product very nice. Order came very fast. Awaiting two more from different sellers and am hoping I will be very delighted with them too!

Tip for consumers: Must have time to go through merchandise as it is not organized well. Just the same the items are worth it.

dreamerzt
8/13/14

I frequently buy from Aliexpress without any issues. Ofcourse you need to choose your seller based on the sellers rating and sellers feedback.
There is also buyer's protection offered from Aliexpress.

If you need more info or help buying from Aliexpress contact me via email support@dreamerz.co.in

shaylao
8/13/14

I have bought 14 items from this site this year. This site is a total scam! They will take your money and there is nothing you can do about it. They have no customer service number to call or anything of such. The only items I did not have a problem with (besides one pair of shorts, which came ripped) were the clothes. Anything from this site that requires a battery or any type of assembly is straight BOGUS!!! ... I opened plenty of disputes and none of them ever got resolved. They just disappear into thin air. Its really sad.
BE VERY CAREFUL AND USE THIS POORLY BUILT SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

tomc63
8/12/14

Purchased floorboards for motorcycle one did fit, the right did not hole was not centered and rubber came off floorboard price did go down he offered 4 dollar refund (price went down your not giving me anything) was told forget about it! I paid for them to fit sent picture and info. All for nothing.DO NOT BUY HERE AVOID THE FRUSTRATION.They take forever to answer emails.

jv17
8/12/14

Very bad customer service.
I never received the product I orderd. Onl;y after a lot of messages fort and back, and more then a motnh later I received back my money. Only to find out that customerswho where refunded can not leave behind feedback on their website. So the feedback you read there, it presumably onoly from relatively happy custoners, who did not need a refund. Sort of misleading if you would aks me.

SO BE CAREFULL!

pate12
8/10/14

I paid $40.99 for a watch from Store #1194049, THE WORLD FAMOUS BRAND WATCH, represented by Kate Norene, they sent me an ear piece and no watch. The seller was able to proof delivery even though there was no watch and my money was released to them. After numerous emails, still did not get my money. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS STORE, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOU WHAT YOU DID NOT ORDER?

amandauniquef
8/8/14

i like shopping on aliexpress, because the low price and a large number of goods, and i found a nice site focused on price comparison, that is: http://www.chnprice.com/, it can help me get the best price on aliexpress. Thanks.

35 Photos for AliExpress