US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 644 reviews)

annas130

I have always received my items, the customer service was reliable and great and I can recommend it. (in 142 reviews)

angelab80

I am awaiting delivery of my 1st order from Aliexpress. (in 788 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

albertm64
4/2/16

With so many bad experiences in the past you think I would have learned my lesson.

Today I searched for a product on my PC. Saw that there was an "App Only" sale. Looked on my smart phone. Spent some time comparing stores and products. Went to purchase and the sale had ended.

Nowhere on the pages I was shopping did it say when the sale was ending soon. How

Anyway, fool me once...

Tip for consumers: Prepare yourself to be burned either

Oh, I still get spam weekly to an address that I used in the past when buying there.

And watch out when paying as you might get tricked into signing up for some AliPay thing. Deceptive. They got me once and almost again today.

barbaral65
4/1/16

Love my new glasses but my daughter loved it more than me soninfave it to her looks great on her exactly like the photo pluple and white frame thks Vicky

catalinp1
4/1/16

No issue until this moment.i recive my orders in 3 weeks.

shernettea

Lots of criminal on Ali Express

bobbyl19
4/1/16

"The dispute (order id: 73294415002026 ) has been closed today and we have made a mediation. You can log in to check the details.

We are really sorry that we can not accept your dispute point as you failed to provide valid evidence as required, we have to release payment to seller and closed the dispute. Thank you for your supporting and hope you happy purching on AliExpress."

I provided lengthy description and pictures of the defective merchandise I received. Aliexpress never asked for a video or provided a way to do so (I provided many pictures and lengthy description) and essentially made up a reason to throw out my claim without the possibility of appeal for the purpose of stealing my money. Beware and stick to eBay or Amazon that are reputable I am almost finished with aliexpress due to the high volume of purchases I make inevitably run into problems with dishonest sellers and need a secure reliable recourse.

imana3
3/31/16

I had ordered 3 months ago and never received my products

yvettes10
3/30/16

Lucy Wang of Oscar Hair tries to bribe buyer to change rating.

honeys10
3/28/16

This seller is a fraud and has fake feedbacks so don't buy anything from this seller http://m.aliexpress.com/store/storeHome.htm?storeNo=532724&tracelog=store2mobilestore

Otherwise I have purchased items from aliexpress and some are honest however Mars fashion shop has bad quality items and has fake feedbacks so please stay away from this seller, this seller will ignore your message once you purchase the item and basically just a rip off once he will show you a photo of a good bag and send something else so please be aware and careful I rather advice you to purchase items from another store or seller rather then wasting your time with this particular Mars fashion shop aliexpress seller ice shen

paulr154
3/28/16

Purchased some sterling rings, they took my money but I never received anything. Must be con artists. Stay away.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

dennisf34
3/28/16

My order number is 73349182604498. I paid $24.98 for 1000 M1.4*1.5 cell phone screws, but you only sent me 200 screws. I should have paid $4.68 for 200 screws. Send me my 800 screws you still owe me or credit my credit card with $20.30. You may call me at 908-230-5171 or 321-268-5470 or e-mail me at dmfischette@hotmail.com. Thank you---Dennis M. Fischette

haregewoina
3/28/16

Used both Alibaba and Ali Express so many times...I prefer Ali express more because whenever you decided to buy something there, you can check the reviews from other end users which really is useful...In any case use someone with more experience in the business... like 4 or 5 years and more... (this you can check from the sellers website), if you are dealing with new suppliers its kind of spending your valuable time on explaining again and again...because most of them have poor English. but they keep saying they understand... beware of that kind of miscommunication so that you wouldn't end up with the wrong item. ... other than that it is great. And as of myself I can say I am now more comfortable with Ali express because I can buy whatever quantity I need unlike Alibaba... Using Alibaba, I think is more useful for people who has big orders ....instead of personal use...because most of the time the Minimum order requirement is in thousands....On Ali express you can compare prices and items on the spot...kind of short cut for me... but don't choose free shipping ... its like taking forever to get your items... there are reasonably competitive shipping choices and its easier and hassle free. Hope this might help.

breec6
3/27/16

Their clothes are in asian size you a comparasion chart for conversion sizes, some orders may take over 2-3 months to arrive its not amazon, and if you are paying $2 for a shirt and $10 for jeans you can't expect it will last like your fav levi's you paid $100 dollars for and a lot of these stores owners don't speak english so keep the communication directly with the store in simple english. Knowing this should help.

Cheers billy

valeriak
3/26/16

I ordered several times from Aliexpress and I had bad experience every time, so now I am no longer ordering from them. The material of the clothes is low quality, problems with sizing, too long shipping time. Maybe they have cheap prices, but for this quality they provide is not convenient at all. The worst that I recommended the page for my colleague at the office, and she was unhappy as well with the first product she got. I feel sorry for that.

matthewf25
3/25/16

I ordered 5 2XL cotton khaki shirts from the ProPro store of mainland China through Aliexpress. The shirts are brown, the material is a poly-blend, and although they are labeled 2XL which is a 50 inch chest they are more like a 38 inch chest. Even with photos supplied Aliexpress sides with the seller. And by coincidence my credit card was hacked soon after making the transaction. The attached photos show an XL shirt in blue compared to their 2XL shirt in brown AKA khaki

Tip for consumers: Stay Away!

maryr159
3/25/16

There is no buyer protection and if you do not receive your item, you are out the money you sent, so buy at your own risk. ALEX XIA (seller) ripped me off and never refunded my money when I did not receive the product after 5 months!! Do not buy from this website.

steinarl
3/25/16

Bought 2 cameras from Aliexpress/COMFAST and paid 162 USD. Seller promised 3-7 days delivery. After one month the goods were returned to seller due to address and phone number seller put on package was complete wrong. There is NO buyer protection in ALIEXPRESS, they judged and will refund me 90 USD, so I have paid 72 USD for nothing. Now after 3 months no refund yet!
ALIEXPRESS is a fraudulent online shopping site, STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: Stay away

emmans
3/24/16

Almost a month been in touched with the help center just to communicate with the seller and n my behalf as seller is not responding when asked about the product warranty but nothing happened. Here's the scenario,Bought cctv dvr & works for few days. From seller post there is 1 year warranty. First, seller is answering emails & telling how to trouble shoot technical prob even though in the first place the unit really is the prob not the installation, supporting videos were sent to convinced the seller that it's really the product has the prob. Now they will tell you the unit needs service or repairs. When asked for address, incomplete detsils of return address will be given & no further communications will happen. Delaying until such time the warranty period will be over. How sad that ali express keeps on telling that we value their customers & understand the situation but no actions from the concern dept even woth consistent follow up with help center

orlyl
3/24/16

Buying from Aliexpress is a frustrating experience. Half of the items you receive will be total junk. It's a toss of the dice whether the item will be of quality or pure junk and you cannot tell from the photos. There is also the possibility they will send you a substitution item that you do not even want. Going through their dispute process is a total hassle and that's also a toss of the dice as to whether you will get a refund or not. I'm not even bothering with them anymore as a source of merchandise. It's exhausting and a time waster dealing with their vendors

martyk11
3/22/16

I"ve been buying on Ali for several years, { hundreds of items, thousands of dollars } the odd time it went wrong, However the last 6 month's there;s more not arriving as there is arriving, buyers ALWAYS looses the dispute unless seller agrees to refund, which is usually not the case.
Even many sellers with good reviews have gone bad,, once a dispute is opened you can not post feedback anymore, so you will only see the tip of the iceberg in the negative feedback.
So far shipping using more expensive sources are still arriving { ups, ems, dhl etc }, china post and alikes china airmail, half of shipments do not make it to Canada

added info, i found out several sellers with very good feedback use the blacklist or some kind of a different button, to blacklist a buyer as soon as there is any kind of problem, so you cannot put any negative feedback on their store, this way they manipulate the rating score of their store.

donr45
3/22/16

I bought silver chain marked Sterling 925 and now find it is silver plate. AliExpress is no help in getting refund once you accept package. Seller had a good rating, but that did not mean much. Seller is now selling what I bought as plate and still marked 925. This is not legal in the USA. Seller was VYA Jewelry. Don't buy there!

ollieh25
3/22/16

My experience with ali express was really good. I ordered over 200$ worth of clothes and shoes. The shoes were true to size and I was impressed w/ the quality. BUT some of the dresses were teeeeeeny tiny and see through, mostly the white ones(you would nip thru). But overall, It worked out for me, it all was really trendy and came as advertised!! just be cautious if your a bigger girl bc shirt sizes run really small . Also shipping time blows it took forever!

ibrahimu
3/22/16

Very interesting people I love the way u delever Quick and respond to all our needs in time I love u guys keep up the good job

kristik10
3/22/16

AliExpress is nothing but a SCAM!
DO NOT BUY anything on this site! Once you pay its over. They will keep your money for months and no merchandise! If you think you are getting a bargain. Think again!
It is not worth it the aggravation you have to go thru with them and your credit card company. Buy from reputable companies. I only wish I have read some reviews before I made a purchase. Live and learn!

geegeew

I paid $17.6 in 2 ELECTRIC pens
now her price is still $8.8 for one ELECTRIC pen!
the following is the responds from the seller

feng zhang
2016-03-22 02:13
dear buyer, please know that 8.88 is for two pens and you said one pen has some issue, the price of that one item is 4.4 and we would like to offer you i dollar so that you can try fix it. please know that we paid a lot for these goods too, hope you could understand.

cedricw2
3/22/16

Don't buy with them!! ...didn't get my package then After almost 3 months waiting and fighting for my refund I didn't get it anything. They needed evidence that Nobody can get except God . Anyways this website offer a fake protection plan.

Trust me go with another website.

francoisl3
3/21/16

Just like Ebay or Amazon, there are many sellers on the website so you have to be careful. Look for the number of orders, overall ranking of the seller. Of course the shipping is extra-long... I plan 3 month in advance when buying items. Be "extra" careful when buying clothing because sizes and manufacturing process vary greatly in that area but the shoes I bought were always the right size and there is of course money to be save.

Is Aliexpress safe? Their market capitalization is bigger than Walmart and they own 5% of Groupon. The biggest issue would be customer service because they are all the way around the world and don't speak english.

Sill not sure, look on the web for some honest review with lot of experience.

Tip for consumers: Look for the number of orders, overall ranking of the seller.

th5709
3/21/16

The site boosts that if you do not receive the order within 60 days, it will offer full refund. I ordered an item in November and shipped by registered mail. It is now March and still no item. Went through the arbitration process and at the end, they decided that I didnot have any proof and refused the refund, what proof can you provide if you have not received the item. The tracking nunber they provide cannot be tracked by the local post office. I have ordered many items from them before, this is the first time I have to use the arbition process and found it to be totally useless. It does not protect the buyer.

johns1216
3/21/16

They allow people to use stolen card numbers that were skimmed to buy from them! This just happened to me! Do you seriously want to use them, and not wonder what they are using your bank card with, IF you used them, Id suggest you change your card asap, so you don't lose your money by someone stealing your bank number!! They are a huge scam!!!!!!

latoniaw2
3/20/16

This seller takes forever to ship out your order this my third time canceling this order because I order else where and she still wants to keep rejecting my cancellation if anyone experience this problem just contact your bank and dispute the transaction let them know and they will replace your money and get it back from them themselves. Never Order from Lisa Lin She's a Bad Person To Order From

autumnp1
3/20/16

My husband tried to order me an FSU jersey for Christmas. No jersey or refund. It is now almost April, and they still have done nothing. He went through all the correct procedures, and nothing! Worthless company!! Do not order from these scam artists. The tracking number was even worthless!! They should be brought up on charges by countless money they have stolen from people! I do not see how a company like this can still be in business! I would give lower than a 1, but it's as low as it will go here.

henryl40
3/19/16

Ordered a jacket, but they shipped the wrong style as noted in my order. Emailed the Seller a number of times and he agreed it was the wrong style. For tracking the shipment back to China to obtain a refund, the return shipping was double the cost of the original jacket! Seller. Do not buy from these people Zhou Andy
2016-03-11 22:04:29

Zip:
201900
Local Number:
021-159-21770646

The seller does not provide a reasonable solution for refund when it was their mistake.

francyf
3/19/16

i will NEVER buy again in this system, i recieved NOT WORKING AND USED ITEMS INSTEAD NEW ITEMS but, anyway , dispute was in favour of the seller. UNHONESTY AND A VERY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER PROTECTION.

Tip for consumers: DON'T TRUST ALIEXPRESS OR SIMILAR TRADING/ONLINE SHOPS FROM CHINA.

bridgetc8
3/18/16

I PURCHASED SNEAKERS FROM THEM YEEZY I BROUGHT 3 SEPARATE TIMES AND I HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN MY ORDER. IT DOES TAKE A WHILE FOR THE ITEMS TO COME BUT YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER ITS COMING FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY. I NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HOPE I NEVER DO. BUT OVERALL I HAVE HAD GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH ALIEXPRESS

jessicaw98
3/18/16

I've order many times, everything from clothes to thermometers for reptile tanks. I have always gotten my orders, all though it does take some time to arrive and ships in multiple packages.
Clothes, make sure to order big.. They run real small.
Few years ago I bought a solar charger for my cell phone for $13, still works perfectly.
If you don't need it tomorrow and are willing to wait a bit, then this is a great online shopping site.

Tip for consumers: Give them a try, I was pleasantly surprised.

mohsinm1
3/18/16

I have been buying for quite sometimes. Experience not so bad if you luckily pick up good suppliers. However worst worst worst if it comes to a matter of return/return. It becomes like bunch of cheaters ,empty headed and making stupid decisions

Tip for consumers: My ID 7533. Bought one cable hdmi to component. Absolutely rubbish no sound and no video .morder no72262015977533. Bought from company shenzen xingshang seller Sindy li. Wanted a return but disagreed. Contacted Ali express same family people. Wanted 109 things in order to return 6$. Ugly tactics not to pay. Disputes are in hands of people who are bunch of cheaters

bobj94
3/18/16

I paid 38 USD to Donghai Liu DH Packaging in China for plastic heat shrink labels. Payment was made by Western Union on January 29, 2016. False tracking number was sent. He does not reply to my emails or chats. Complaint filed recently with aliexpress but they have completely ignored my complaints. Do not do business with aliexpress

chrisc233
3/17/16

I like it because I can buy there almost everything.
The thing that I don't like is that delivery can take 35 days

dmitrip
3/17/16

Cheap Chinese crap. Cant return. Dispute system is useless. Use ebay.

td44
3/16/16

DO NOT BUY anything from this site. If for any reason the seller does not send you the item as described, the item is damaged etc... The buyer still has to pay to return the item. Or they deduct about $60 off of your refund. Either way, this site does not honor the quality of it products and puts the total liability of the product onto the buyer. I will NEVER buy from them again!!! It should never be the buyers responsibility to pay to return the damaged goods that were received or the item is clearly not as described. FRAUD!!!!

danie2936
3/15/16

I like this site but when u buy 4 things from a store & u get 3 there's really no protection u dispute it & nothing happens:( then u don't get to write feedback to warn others for some reason. The last company to do this was"Jam shop 1pcs free shipping" the guy who sends messages to me about it his name is "Caspar JAM" is rude & dishonest & shouldn't be allowed to scam people on here

metidam
3/15/16

Too many fake prices, too many sellers who use unfair methods of increasing store rank. Too much my time wasted for buying nothing. I pay, seller's order rank increasing, seller lies that doesn't have this in stock, order closed, money refunded, seller continues to sell these goods for another price.
This must be punished seriously, but Aliexpress doesn't care and doesn't allow to leave reviews if order was not shipped.

nabila13
3/15/16

Stupid products ripoff waste of time don't buy from this site they treat their customers like $#*!
It takes for ever to receive their stupid defective orders

yuditc
3/14/16

Well i ve been ordering from this page since january and so far im very pleased, i had an incovenience because one of my packages arrived 2 weeks later than expected but i contacted the sender and i calmed down, i ordered 4 bathing suits and right know i dont have any complaints or issues. My best suggest is to always be in touch with the sender and take a look at the reviews..

christinas69
3/14/16

I have been ordering to canada for years. It's from China. ..not gonna be the best material but that's the price you pay when you order a $10 dress.
The best way to approach aliexpress is to read the reviews on the product u want and even better is some people posts real pics when they receive it which helps. They will tell you to buy a size up or stay the same...also helpful.
I also find downloading the app is great because I can keep track of my orders.
It's basic buyer beware and do your reading on reviews. Hope this helps

stephenb108
3/13/16

Same unfortunate experience as many others.
Ordered a quite expensive item - a $80 external hard drive.
It didn't show up and I notified AliExpress within the "Buyer Protection" period. No response,
After a number of complaints I received a few 'bot generated Chinglish requests to be patient and to check with my post office.
After I escalated the dispute I was asked to provide "documentary evidence" that I had not received my order. W.T.F.?
I pointed out that my post office does not have documentary evidence of items they DON'T receive, only of those that they do.
AliExpress closed the dispute and kept my money.
Their guarantee is less than worthless. It is used to promote a sense of buyer security that is completely non-existent. They will not honour it in the exact situation that it is described as covering.
As others point out, buying here is a crap shoot. You might win and have something turn up in your post box, or you might lose and get nothing. If the latter, you might as well give up and walk away, because you will otherwise lose hours as well as $ in a fruitless attempt to prompt ethical behaviour from an unethical business

amandaa58
3/13/16

Ordered an item. When it arrived it was a completely different item! Contacted seller and sent them pics as proof. After weeks of back and forth where they had to "confirm with the dispatcher that the item sent was wrong (the dispatcher denied it by the way) they finally agreed to refund my money right away via paypal. I never received my money so I contacted them again they told me they thought they had said Monday for the refund. Monday came and went and I still never recieved my refund. They then told me they can't do it via paypal (which is definately NOT TRUE) and told me it would take 7-10 days to return to my card. Any other time I've ever needed a refund it has been returned to me within a day, yet I still have not gotten my money back! Save yourself the time and don't bother with this company!

wolfk1
3/11/16

DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS.COM!!! They are stealing artwork and selling tshirts illegally!!! I am an artist and found some of my own designs on the site without my consent. Buyer Beware!!!

oshanes
3/10/16

I order and item for a while I did not receive the item so I did not confirmed simply because I didn't receive it now aliexpress tell me that I cannot be refunded my money they are some professional scammers this is not a trust worthy website

joanp21
3/10/16

Do Not, I repeat Do Not order from this company, I ordered a couple of bracelets, requesting a certain color and size...when they finally arrived they were not the color I ordered and they were so small they would only fit a toddler not an adult. I contacted them and told them and they rejected my complaint, lol, that says it all right there

tore19
3/8/16

When I wrote the seller and said I had not received any item, the seller promised to send again. Consequently, the few weeks with buyer protection from Aliexpress expired. I never received any item - the seller got my money - and both AliExpress and the seller refuse to do anything about it.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

190 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
Answer
fadzlans
A: You may or may not received your orders.

About 5 days (after you received the tracking number(s)), go to https://www.aftership.com/ and track your orders.

If your orders tracking numbers are there, then, there's a good chance you'll get your orders. Otherwise, you'll need to file for dispute with the seller(s).

However, you have to make sure you file it before the buyer protection period ends.

Hope my explanation helps.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other customers.

82 Photos for AliExpress

AliExpress Product Previews (40k)

Category