US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 409 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 82 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joannav2
4/27/15

I have been a regular customer of AliExpress and have no complaints whatsoever, True, they sell fakes. True, the quality is poor. True, ordered items arrive between 40-50 days. But anyone willing to pay peanuts for anything sold in their regular home markets for triple and more of normal cost, is an idiot for expecting otherwise. Thus far, I have purchased 37 items, the most expensive being shoes $87.I didn't receive less than what i anticipated. On the plus side, some coats and shoes were surprisingly enough of fairly good quality.

Tip for consumers: Order two sizes bigger than usual in shoes, don't expect top quality. Check seller's ratings

adriannah
4/26/15

At first like most I was very skeptical to order from AliExpress but decided to risk it and go ahead anyway, I had amazing contact with my seller, he wrote back almost instantly throughout the time I ordered till i received my product and even after he offered me a discounted price if i ever ordered again, my product came in great shape and will likely be ordering again asap, the only slight issue i had was the shipping took about 10 days which was displayed from 5-15 days so it was honest and even earlier then said but i just hated waiting lol I tagged a review of my product watch if you are interested thanks! https://youtu.be/flfpvvvxYcE

sarianns
4/26/15

I've never written reviews about any site before, this one is just so horrible they piss me off. Aliexpress customer service is NO HELP! Sellers are unprofessional, barely ever responds to messages when things go wrong with the orders. The buyer protection is annoying, if it runs out before you opened a dispute for an item you haven't even received, then all the fault lies on you as the buyer. Since buyer protection ended, too bad, funds are released to sellers, Aliexpress can no longer help you. So you should check on your buyer protection everyday like you have nothing to do to make sure it's not expired, otherwise anything goes wrong, you're screwed. Shipping takes forever. Processing time takes forever. Ordered an item, it's been almost 3 months and still have not received it. Sellers do an extremely poor job at following up on something they say they will check or confirm for you. They never get back to you. You have to message them several times to beat a response out of them. After that, they ignore you. In addition, many times i paid for an item, order never ships and seller isn't even active. Not to say that every experience on Aliexpress is horrible but surely 9 out of 10 is horrible. Aliexpress got a long way to go to improve itself. Not even sure where to start....list could be endless.

maxims7
4/26/15

The site might be legit but their "buyer protection" is a joke. Sellers will keep sending nonsensical responses to a dispute until the protection expires. I hope the credit card operators will eventually run out of patience and stop abetting this tiresome scam.

rakesha1
4/26/15

The seller sent me counterfreight good. When I disputed, he wanted to ship the items back at my own cost. There is very little protection for buyers like me. Thanks god, my amount was not big. I will not and don't recommend to buy anything from AliExpress in future. FIRST AND THAT'S IT. NEVER AGAIN!

jessecao
4/26/15

Shopping on aliexpress has left me with conflicting views. Despite, some shady sellers who's products I've paid for and never received i must say I've acquired great products (some better than others but at low rates you cannot expect too much). Please pay attention to reviews, ratings and size (i usually purchase two sizes bigger to be safe). However, if you do not remember anything about this review PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW YOUR PURCHASE PROTECTION TO RUN OUT WITHOUT YOUR GOODS BEING IN YOUR HANDS! Ignore their so called tracking and 'it has been delivered to your coutry and is enroute to your house' lies. If a seller doesn't extend purchase protection whilst you are running out if time: OPEN A DISPUTE! Aliexpress tries its best to ensure that you have a good experience but you have to allow them to be able to help you.

ros2242
4/24/15

I bought from China's wholesale and retail store seller Emma Chen a wedding ddressI asked the seller if it has a TRAIN as per product photos and not to send if it does not have.She replied OK.She sent it so i expected it to have a TRAIN.it arrived without.i made dispute emma will not answer message.she asked me to return product.i looked at return policy it said SELLER pay shipping if product not as described.The casw manager accepted my diapute with the train and he/she also seem to not understand ttrainI sent proof of return polixy. but case manager still decided i return product and i pay shipping.This is a total scam.would you return a 50 dollar product via DHL for a product not as described and you shoulder the fee? It says returm shipping by seller but case manager seem to not have proper understanding of whay he or she assessed. his final verdict? i must return product via registered mail but it cant be tracked and if seller says she did not receive it they will still pay her and i dont get refund.BUYER PROTECTION? SCAMMER partner.

billy417
4/23/15

I saw a golf shirt and contacted the seller to see if they had my style and size. They responded immediately and said "yes". I placed my order and within 5 minutes they responded back saying they did not have my size. I cancelled the order. I was charged in USD at an exchange rate of 1.29 but refunded at 1.17 three days later. It cost me $5.00 in the exchange rate differential.

wmc9
4/23/15

Take note of the number of 1 star ratings - over 550; more than the total of all other ratings for this site! I thought this would be an inexpensive alternative to ebay and Amazon but it is a scam site. A "Men's Leather" Coat was advertised at approx. $58 - a heck of a good deal! Coat finally arrived and it is fake leather and the zipper is on the wrong side for a man's coat - is this a woman's coat or just a poor knock-off of a man's coat? Went to resolution center and asked seller for refund including cost to ship it back and his counter offer? $5!!!!! This is my first and last dealings with this site. Stay Away! You've been warned!

sylviaw9
4/23/15

I've ordered a number of items lately from Ali Express. There is little or no communication between seller and buyer, other than the standard notifications telling us that our payment is being processed for approval, and the email that the item has shipped. Even the tracking number information is generic and vague. However, i have been satisfied with many of the items that I've ordered. The jewelry is very pretty, and the artwork has arrived in excellent shape. Yes, it does take a long time to get here - apparently this company never gets in a hurry to do anything. I have learned my lesson about one thing: NEVER order clothing from them! The things i've ordered are all the wrong sizes! The workmanship is shoddy and the fabric cheap and flimsy. I still have items that supposedly have shipped, but haven't arrived yet.
So I guess you could say I have mixed reviews.
Half-Satisfied Customer

jameso37
4/23/15

They sent a portion of my items and never sent the rest

dk42
4/22/15

Terrible service, seller did not ship properly, Canada customs rejected and seller refuses to fix the issue. Just insists its on its way. Powerless while China keeps my money...."

biancar5
4/21/15

Horrible they will take you money and say they did not take it what ever you do do not order nothing from them even if it's a great deal don't do had 3 bad experience

larryp30
4/21/15

Ordered "Vacuum sealing bags" as advertised by a vender. After forever they finally arrived. They were mylar No provision was made to make the bags vacuum sealable. Wanted to return them but they want me to pay about $20 to return a $38 shipment. Decided to take the loss but it isn't too likely that I will be doing any business with Aliexpress again. False advertising is my problem.

Another point - they are advertising "Atomic watches" of many kinds but nowhere can I determine that they will connect to Fort Collins timecode signal. More false advertising.

candya1
4/21/15

I ordered a size 10 and was shipped a size 7. I have been contacting them for two weeks and they still have not solved my problem. I am a customer service rep and I know what GOOD customer service consist of. This is by far the WORST company. I will never ever purchase from you again....... I learned my lesson USA baby :)

Tip for consumers: The clothes are smaller than what they should be. We are Americans so our sizes are not this small. Be careful - If they do not have a Paypal check out to protect you then I will not order. BEWARE

elanat
4/20/15

Some sellers are a scam , in my case if there is a problem , no help.customer support is no help ,tyres to make an idiot from you.very poor service. By only if willing to risk the money.make print screen of dispute if made otherwise dissappear.

ritaj11
4/20/15

We all love a bargain and have ordered from Aliexpress.com because of the value. Most of the items are fake! Other countries do not have regulations on inspection or quality. This is very risky for the buyer. Ordering from China, India, & other countries one has to understand that the minimum time for goods to arrive is 30 days and can take up to 90!

Having shopped online and overseas for many years there are some things one just does not order (health and beauty, "designer goods", etc). Please do your research and prepare for the worse when ordering online overseas. PayPal and most credit/debit cards offer us protection from negligent retailers.

Hope this helps!

wayneb45
4/20/15

I have had some good experiences. But it is a crap shoot. If you are lucky enough to find a good seller, its great. But there are so many bad sellers who lie, upload false tracking information, advertise items they do not even have in stock. Aliexpress does nothing about these sellers. The only way to contact them is with online chat. It claims 24/7, but I was only able to contact them once. All the other times, the service was not available. The rep that I had the misfortune of chatting with was obviously biased toward the seller. I guess that is natural since the sellers are the ones who pay for the service. I will never use Aliexpress again and have decided that Chinese are a bunch of liars and dishonest people.

mikeh150
4/20/15

Stay away from this guy. Bought a phone and the phone was BROKEN when I received it. Do not work. He blames it on the SIM card. I do have the right SIM Card. It is Not the Sim card. The phone is defective. He uses Dear my friend.. Wrong sim card. This guy is dishonest and will NOT stand behind defective product. I had the phone to 2 repair shops and both say the phone is useless. Nothing to do with the SIm. I get excuses like. I have sold to Canada before and they work. I don't care how much you have sold to Canada THIS PHONE IS BROKEN> He is nothing but problems. JK WORLD RESOURCES

Tip for consumers: Be careful Ratings can be phoney.

janteab
4/20/15

I will never shop here again you gambling you money this website is a scam i been waitinfmg 16 days for my items havent got them all the seller is sayin please be patient smh bad business please think about your money you worked hard for

jacquess10
4/20/15

worst online company ever r3000 worth of goods not refunded and r3000 worth of goods ill probably never receive

kirbyb18
4/20/15

I ordered a dress for my wedding. After speaking with only love Bridals they gauranteed it would make it in time for my wedding. When it did not arrive in time I requested a refund. They advised if I left five stars they would refund me. To date they are now not answering my emails and still no refund. Only love Bridals are liars and scams do not give them your money and aliexpress provide no help or return emails.

hysenk
4/19/15

We purchased 10 dresses off their website and received only 7 of them, opened a dispute and they did not even care about the customer that did not receive the stuff they paid for. On top of that i was promised 5% off on my order which i never got. The seller did not respond and disappeared. Stay away. do not buy off them. Big mistake. All is left now to dispute charges with master card.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust them, they are scammers, they will lure you first with promises until you pay and then screw you. I have opened a dispute with the CC company now.

kenia6
4/18/15

Ordered a dress since February and have yet to receive it. I contacted the seller who promise to refund my money but haven't seen any refund till date and no dress. I think the lure you into their site by sending your frist order, anything after ths is a scam, all they are looking for then is for you to come back order and they steal your money. Buyers beware of aliexpress!

cocod2
4/18/15

I ordered some items (medium size) it was like for a 5 years old size, I am small and sometimes XS
When I contacted them, their answer is "Sorry my friend" they charged me on my credit card , I contacted several people but they kept asking same questions over and over until now...their shipping takes more than a month, very expensive to return
DON'T WAST YOUR TIME & MONEY NOT ONLY THAT., DON'T STRESS YOURSELF

arsenaults
4/18/15

All I have bough so far, NEVER I was Desapointed. TRY IT....YOU'LL SEE IT BY YOURSELF.

carlag9
4/17/15

Not helpful at all!!! I ordered a dress since February didn't receive it. I contacted them and I never got answers!!! Save your time and anger and buy from different store

laurianned
4/17/15

I got a bundles of the runts I suppose, I'm so upset and when I tried to write a review it gives me some bull$#*!! I communicated with the seller and she was not helpful at all!! I love online shopping but I always second guess because of scam artist like aliexpress!!

halwunderkindh
4/14/15

Please do not ever shop with ali aliexpress. It's a scam.

anasa11
4/14/15

I bought the one plus one phone from a seller on the this site (ETstar) 2 months later the phone got so hot and then stopped working

as i have a year warranty i sent it back after they asked me to send a video /-:
i had to pay for all the expenses of posting it in and out

today after a month i got my phone back and guess what i got a new phone as they didnt know how to fix the old one

i had so much data and photos that I asked to keep but ignorance is all what i have got

Tip for consumers: dont

theodorab
4/13/15

Order NO:63699009055653
I bought two tablets but one of them doesn't connect to the internet even though the signal is excellent and the wifi bar is full.
The seller replied "Could you kinldy close the dispute order. and we have enough time to solve the problem. If we can't solve finally. you can put an dispute order again. Then we will refund your money. Please don't worry. we are always here to help you.
sincerely yours,
lucy liu
Kacy Wong''
I contacted the seller via email again but they didn't reply. I rebooted the tablet several times but the problem persists and when I turn it on the whole network crashes. It stays connected for 5-10 minutes and then it loses connectivity again.

jw87
4/12/15

Aliexpress is a scam site and worse company. I was satisfied with the previous order from one of a seller. Good style and good quality. Because of that, I purchased again from this seller. However, this time the seller disappointed me. I bought 4 bras but the seller shipped 3 only. 2 are correct but 1 is incorrect size and wrong colour. The seller refuse the refund for the missing one. So I open dispute to escalated. However, AliExpress and the seller expect me to provide picture or video on myself with the incorrect size bra to proof that it can't fit on me but they never mentioned about the missing one. If I don't provide the picture or video that they request so the case is closed. Awful company. Don't trust this shopping site. Aliexpress will always protect their vendors/sellers. They're not a reliable company or shopping site. Beware and don't trust them.

kennedyh1
4/12/15

This was by far the worst shopping experience I have been apart of. Firstly, the supplier never returned any of my emails. The transaction went through perfectly, however; discussing my product wasn't in his agenda. The worst part of it all, was the attempt to get my refund. I had to go through every single representative of the company and still have yet to see my money returned.

layeek
4/12/15

Advertises that they carry truly authentic merchandise, and 100% money back guarantee. I placed and order for some low top Nike air forces, and before they even had a chance to ship my item out, I cancelled, but they will not refund me. Waited 3 days to reply to me, to tell me that they "already shipped out my item" but yet my order status says it is still processing. After seeing the fake Jordans clearly advertised on the website, I cancelled my order, and have yet to receive my refund. Do not buy from this site, everything is FAKE!

franko22
4/8/15

I have written a few reviews about ali express. I have bought from them more than once.! have never had a bad experience. I have however had a bad experience with other websites, I bought a case with a removable keyboard for my 10,5 tablet and I love it. I also bought some android Smart sticks from Ali express and had no problem. And was always able to track them. If the package arrives damaged it is not Ali express put the courier that's at fault. I know this to be true as I sent things out all the time for my company. some arrive to it's desanation in one piece, and some arrive all broke even though I label them Frigal, handle with care. Some drivers do not care and throw the packages around. But I never shop online without using PayPal. If the sight has not PayPal logo I refuse to buy from that sight. One sight that has no PayPal is AMAZON. Therefore I will never buy from them. I am not saying that they are not good, but there are too many things that can go wrong. With PayPal you are covered.

Frank O'Connor
Toronto Canada

noti1
4/8/15

they don't answer messages, completely ignore the fact they have a responsibility to the clients. live and learn. DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA!! they are nothing but CROOKS and LIARS!!!!

joyceo6
4/8/15

I cannot explain how horrible this shopping experience was... Wrong colors ok, too short ok, pooooorest quality ever ok.... I even can handle a dress that is not wearable and broken, but when the seller and Aliexpress aren't willing to compensate NOT OK! I opened a dispute because the seller didn't respond to my messages and in the dispute I wrote I was willing to send the dress back, if I don't have to pay for the shipping (€18). They agreed with the dispute and later told me I do have to pay for the shipping. I get annoyed but give the seller another option: less refund if I don't have to send the dress back.. No reaction. I file a complaint, throw in a picture and Aliexpress closed it because they find my 'evidence' not good enough!! So 'buyer protection'? Buyer protection my *ss!!

raimondasu

Hi, everybody!
If you like e-cigarettes - you have to look to this shop!
My short history about buying in this nice shop: I've ordered the Double ego-T MT3 Electronic Cigarette Kits. After a some time of not receiving this parcel I open a dispute on Aliexpress. Almost immediately I received a message from Seller with proposal of full refunding this order. After a few days Seller refunds me all the price. I was very surprised when after the pair of weeks I received the ordered parcel as a gift from Seller! Want to thank so honest Seller - Green Ecig (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.! Excellent Seller!

alfreds16
4/7/15

Update to my previous reviews of Aliexpress/Alibaba

I have now been in constant on-line chat with Aliexpress Customer Services every single day for the last 30 days and I am no further forward than I was on day one STILL NO REFUND.
I live in the United Kingdom so the time difference between China and here is +8 hours, so one night I sat up until 02.30.am and telephoned the head Office of Alibaba in Hong Kong I thought I would be able to sort this issue out over the phone, all I got was a recorded message all in Chinese, so not being able to understand Chinese I thought that maybe I need to choose an option here, so I pushed a few buttons and still got the same Chinese message. Then I thought I may have the time difference wrong so I phoned back at 10.00am Hong Kong time and still got the same message, well I went to bed then and got up the next morning and hit the internet once again.

I then found that Alibaba had another office in Hong Kong so again I sat up till 02.30 am which was 09.30 am in Hong Kong and I telephoned this other number the call was answered with a recorded announcement “sorry our opening times are 09.00.am until 05.00 pm Monday to Friday, so I thought they may be opening late today so I telephoned back at 10.30 am still got the same message.

After not getting any results by telephone I then decided to go in person to their offices at Meridien House, 43 Upper Berkeley Street, London W1H 5QL Well! When I got there I found that there was no offices there at all and just had to go back home.

Conclusion: There is no way possible to contact Alibaba Group.
BUT THE BATTLE WILL CONTINUE

Someone needs to find a way to close down Alibaba and Aliexpress for good!

morganm34
4/7/15

Here's an update on my encounter with AliExpress for the CCTV Camera I bought.

My order was for a CCTV Camera and I have been communicating with the Seller for over two months. This morning I received below reply from AliExpress. Bearing in mind the
CCTV Camera is defective and will not work, AliExpress offered to refund me 50% of what
I paid. This means I stand to lose 50% of what I paid.

Anyway, do read what AliExpress said to me -

QUOTE:

Please kindly understand that our mediation is on the basis that you provided enough
evidence for your claim. If you failed to provide sufficient valid evidence eventually,
AliExpress Case Management Team could not consider your claim as requested.

Regarding your dispute about the order, Aliexpress can provide you two following options,
and we kindly invite you to choose one of them:

Option 1) 50% refund without returning goods. (We checked the information and
supportive evidence you provided for this dispute, your claim about product can not work
properly is accepted. According to the problem of the order, we can provide you this partial
refund option. If you would like to get a full refund, we suggest you to choose Option 2.

Option 2) Return the goods for a full refund.
a). Return shipping cost: Please kindly note that if there is no agreement that seller pay
the returning shipping fee, according to the return policy that seller set for this order, buyer
may need to pay for the returning freight; thus a partial refund as compensation would be
a better choice if you would like to keep the product that still has certain value.
b). Return Address: If you choose this way, we will ask seller to provide the returning
address. Please be aware that the returning address must be confirmed or provided by
seller. If you send it to a wrong place, you will be responsible for the loss.

Please let us know your choice or other remarks within 3 calendar days. If you fail to
choose or reach an agreement with seller before the deadline, we will close this dispute
directly according to the option 1.

If the seller provides valid counter evidence as response, we might update options you
could choose.

UNQUOTE:

As you can see from above, the buyer will ALWAYS be at the losing end. If the goods is
faulty, the buyer can only expect a percentage of what he paid (in my case they are
offering a 50% refund - this means I will lose 50% .... and for what ? I lose 50% of what I
paid for a CCTV camera that will not work and is of not use or value to me. Is this
AliExpress gesture of "half a loaf is better than none" ???

And look at the last line of AliExpress's reply to me "If the seller provides valid counter
evidence as response, we might update options you could choose.". And this is not over
yet, the Seller can still stop the 50% refund with some counter evidence.

Those who sing praises are usually those who buy simple and cheap products, things that
are cheap, like household plastic products, toys, beauty products, etc. But once you get
into higher value and into electrical or electronic goods, you stand the chance of
encountering my experience as well as the experiences of many others like me.

Out of 10,000 buyers, say perhaps 500 have good experience with their orders. Is 95%
with negative and bad experiences acceptable ?

richg17
4/6/15

Bought beautiful faucet from Hozin Sanitary Store. Signed for buyer protection with ALIEXPRESS. Received faucet. Once vanity arrived a week later, installed faucet only to find out it leaks. Can't get replacement cartridge in US. TRIED TO CONTACT BOTH PARTIES TO NO AVAIL. ALIEXPRESS on line agent was useless and rude. Can't get in contact with seller. DONT FALL FOR THEIR B.S. They lie and will not help with any dispute.

sharawnb
4/6/15

I ordered a moschino handbag from Jessica's home for $25 it never arrived and they accused me of lying. They ignored emails until I put a dispute in. I still have no handbag and a bunch of lies from them.

michellen19
4/5/15

I placed my order Feb 28th for our March 26th wedding. Here it is April 5th and still no merchandice. The seller "friend" was horrible in assisting us. He was suppose to track our package weeks ago and yesterday he responds with a 50% off offer .. .that doesn't help!!! Even though their site said 5-15 days to deliver....what a joke
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!

stevens81
4/4/15

i bought items they charged me twice the amount and one item i canceled few days later they reimbursed $5 less i don't get them .it happened to me many times.the companies i ordered from had a high rating of 96% .when i open dispute it takes for ever to resolve it but i still don't
get the full amount back even you cancel the next day.they are so cheap they want to hold on every dollar they get.i put a bad review on one seller it doesn't show up or bring the rating down .as far as i am considering they are scam.

Tip for consumers: please don't shop on this site.they steal your money

dem545
4/3/15

I ordered 3 items on February 21st and as of today, April 7th, I have only received one item. The item given to me was the wrong color and when I contacted aliexpress they told me they never had the color I ordered and were not going to have it in the future. Being That's the case, they should not have taken my money ! And why advertise that it is available and why did they allow me to order it in the first place! They will only refund $3 and not the full $9.65. I think this business is out to get all the money they can even if unethical. No repeat business from me. This place doesn't deserve one star.

victoriag14
4/3/15

How do I know a product link

jaker27
4/3/15

Ordered brazilian hair from this site multiple times. The hair always come the quality is sometimes great with no tangles and other times the hair is poor quality. You're gambling every time you order from this site.

kamals4
4/2/15

I bought from a supplier on Aliexpress who had apparently had a good reputation and when we did not receive the merchandise I complained to Aliexpress and send them all the screenshots and everything they asked for but still they could not help me get my money back or the merchandise I had bought. Also they did not let me put a negative comment on the suppliers.

64878477013915 of 11/28/2014

Tip for consumers: The supplier will cheat you that it is late in shipping so dont open a claim and accept their terms and when you send all the screen shots the people at aliexpress dont respont to your complain even though they promise to.

yaneta
4/1/15

He sido engañada me han asegurado un producto y me han enviado otro y luego no responden ante el engaño . he recibido el producto roto y no se hacen cargo no devuelven el dinero y son sumas de 150 dólares y 300 . estoy desilusionada EA una vergüenza todo

anneb34
3/31/15

waited six weeks for a product from shoesfactory to be posted. despite the item being in stock at time of purchase for six weeks I was told this was time for "processing the order" . After six weeks of "processing" I selected to cancel the order as it was estimated it would take a further six to eight weeks for delivery. during the six weeks processing time I had several communications with the supplier who gave me no reason why the item had not yet been posted. I will be very interested to see if my money is actually refunded

Tip for consumers: don't do it

39 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
Answer
williamb94
A: Aliexpress is a rip off outfit. they say buyer protection but there is none. If you don't believe that just try getting satisfaction or your money back. They are crooks and thieves
4/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
12/19/14
Answer
melanier16
A: Yes bought a pedi tool from there for 9$ works great! Got it in less then 3 weeks too which isn't bad for aliexpress.
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

72 Photos for AliExpress