US Government's NSF

dnsadmin@hk.alibaba-inc.com

443 Reviews for AliExpress

▼ Sort by: recent

6/5/14

Ali express here to help , sorry they don,t just forward you on i have been trying to sort out a dispute for some time and where is Ali express hiding

6/5/14

i bought this dress

aliexpress.com/item/Ready-To-Ship-Long-sweetheart-a-line-champangne-Formal-prom-Dress-long-with-sequined-court-train/1539210484.html

It looks nothing like the picture, i ordered the smallest size and its wayy to big on the bust around Double Ds or Es and way to tight on the waist the sequins look cheap and nothing like the picture the colour isnt champagne it is yellow and the material is cheap!! Waste of MONEY!

6/3/14

Warning: I had just order my son some shoes with my debt card on Friday and received a email stating that my order will be sent to me in 5days. However, i received another email stating that my transaction was cancelled and in order to continue i need to send them a copy of my Drivers License, my debt card and a bank statement. I immediately check my account and found out they have already withdrew the funds. And when i tried emailing them no one responds. I contacted my bank they gave me back my money and informed me they they have had my complaints on this company and to stay away. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

5/31/14

Brand New laptops 15.6 inch gaming laptop Intel Atom D2500 Dual core 1.86GHZ 4GB 500GB notebook computer A156 with DVD-RW HDMI
(Stella zhou) $ 367.33 1 piece $ 367.33 Confirmation Received

2014-05-30 23:33:33
After many long months with my sister struggling to use this computer I bought a LogMeIn.com subscription and logged onto the computer I bought from you. 1. You should not be selling computer for delivery to the US that are operating in Mandarin. 2. We did not receive a Windows 7 Authorization Code or disk with the computer. I have done considerable research and discover that the Windows 7 Ultimate on the computer is not a genuine copy from Microsoft. This machine is impossible to use. I want my money back!!!
• Me
22:44 Apr 09,2014
FYI – the Chinese boxes show up ALL THE TIME
When I open the system..sometimes 3 deep
During emails
In the middle of emails or in the middle of viewing attachments
Some I cannot close & have to drag to bottom of screen.
When are you going help with this problem??
23:38 Apr 04,2014
We are still having a problem with windows popping up in Chinese. I changed the language to English but still the problem persists. Send me instructions on how to fix this problem. You should not be selling computer to people in the US that are not using English for everything.
Edward
Reply about this order
About this order: Order Number: 60509502074254

Edward V Miller
2013-12-08 20:55:21
It appears that we don't need the Chinese icons on the desk top. Can we delete them?
Edward V Miller
2013-12-08 17:59:09
The computer has arrived but the user manual is in Chinese. We need a manual in English.
When we turned it on the windows boxes all came up in Chinese. This will not work for us.
Is there a way to change the language to English?
Joy chang
2013-11-27 18:19:45
Dear Edward ,

Have a nice day !

We have buy it to our Company ,yesterdays night had sent it. in the our night , I found you need cancel it , But In the today morning , I get the the news , yesterdays afternoon , our Packager had sent it out ,Our agent tell to me , it has sent to HK dhl . can not return . why do you cancel it , you should tell to me before , and get our agree with .You give me a big problems , would you pls cancel it . choice go on the order , thanks very much .

Best regards

Carlos
Joy chang
2013-11-27 02:12:32
Dear Edward ,

Have a nice day !

We have buy it to our Company , it is test now . why do you cancel it , that will sent it tomorrow , You give me a big problems , Would you pls tell to me why , who pay our money . would you pls cancel it . choice go on the order , thanks .

Best regards

Carlos

5/29/14

Have ordered fromseveral venders, my experience initially was great but begin to fall off when i begin to order clothing and electronic items. Sellers sending busted and nonfunctional speakers and not refunding or replacing payment, delivery time well past the deadline of 40 days, very poor communication from seller and no one to file a complaint to. They have a dispute site but no matter how wrong the seller is, the seller always prevails.On two occasions i've recieved items that i didn't order, (fake Beats by Dr. Dre cannister speakers and earplug speakers) Why are they allowed to vend bogus products like Dr Dre Beats, Nike, Sean John. This site shouldn't exist, I was pleased with it until i recieved my first knock off, but this isn't right.

5/27/14

I was shopping for rhinestone wrap and got in touch with Lynn and Zero of LUXURY DECORATION & PACKING SOLUTION. I got my worst experience ever...NEVER EVER buy from this family company. I send some message out to this company, always it took them 2-3 days to answer...during this time they changed the price and the yards from: 30 Yards / lot , US $3.09/yard to 20 Yards / lot , US $4.65/yard ...when I asked for the original price, they denied and called me a liar...even I can prove it, because I made a copy of the original price. When I send my complaint and told Lynn that I feel defrauded, not appreciated as a new customer and I would send my complaint also to AliExpress and post it online...I got as answer back, "I can publish on any internet I want"! These people are outrageous!!!

I still have the entire conversation saved!

Glass Diamond ribbon wrap,Diamond Rhinestone Wrap Highest Quality Glass 3 Row 10 yards
Price:
US $92.63 / lot
30 Yards / lot , US $3.09 / yard
Bulk Price
Shipping:
Free ShippingtoUnited States via China Post Air Parcel
Delivery: 15-26 days (ships out within 15 days)
Quantity:
lot
Total Price:
US $92.63
Buy NowAdd to Cart
Add to Wish List (6 Adds)

to:
Glass Diamond ribbon wrap,Diamond Rhinestone Wrap Highest Quality Glass 3 Row 5 yards
Price:
US $93.00 / lot
20 Yards / lot , US $4.65 / yard
Shipping:
Free ShippingtoUnited States via China Post Air Parcel
Delivery: 15-26 days (ships out within 15 days)
Quantity:
lot
Total Price:
US $93.00

5/27/14

The seller is completely misrepresenting their products. They sell you faulty/wrong products and then you are stuck with either a useless product, or a return cost that is usually more than the product cost originally.

AliExpress are not interested in assisting.

5/23/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM EVER-PRETTY OUTLET STORE ON ALIEXPRESS.
It will just waste you time, money and energy.
They are absolutely a rip-off.
Received the dress I ordered. It is horrible. They charge me $114.99 for a dress does not even worth $8.

1) Its material is so flimsy. The fabric and the pads is in low quality. The pads are in bad shape, and they are shown up under this kind of wimpy fabric.
2) The straps are uneven; the one on my left shoulder is longer than the one on my right.
3) The dress is said to be in mid-calf length (Dresses is US regular or standard side are for ladies 5'7" tall). I am only 5'3"; the dress I receive still only hits my knee.
4) The fabric does not look like chiffon that is the described material. The fabric looks like having some nylon or other materials in it.
5) The fabric of the dress overall is very sheer. Wearing this dress, the panty underneath can be seen through.

Below was written on 5/16/14
=====================
DON'T SHOP at Ever-Pretty Outlet Store on Aliexpress. Their dresses are deceitfully over-priced. The prices are set so high to cheat customers, and of course, to rob and rip you off.
Ordered an Ever-Pretty dress for the price of $114.99 inclusive of shipping from Aliexpress on 5/6/14. (At that time, did not know there is an Ever-Pretty site: http://us.ever-pretty.com.) Today is 5/16/14. Have not received it yet. They shipped it on 5/7, and the estimated delivery time would be 15-26 days. They over-charged me for $85. OMG!!!!!! Why? Found at least two sites selling the same dress for much much less.
1) The mentioned Ever-Pretty site is selling it for $29.99 (free shipping for any order total of $50 and above) and just takes 2-5 business days for delivery. If I ordered this dress directly from Ever Pretty on 5/6 instead, I pay much less and should have already received it at least two days ago.
2) Amazon is selling the same dress for $29.99 + $6.99 shipping. The delivery time should be 5 - 8 business days. It is still a much better deal than the one at Aliexpress.

Sent at least six emails to Miya Huang or Linda at Ever-Pretty Outlet Store on Aliexpress regarding the price adjustment, refund or order cancellation. Linda only replied me once with funny answer:
"Could you please choose some other dresses?
You can check it on Amazon and let me know the item#."

What are you talking about? Hey, I was talking about this dress I ordered but not shopping for more dresses! What do you mean, Linda? Do you want me to spent the money you supposed to refund me on buying more dresses from you?

5/22/14

I had purchased two bags from Wang clothing foreign company trading store number
940005 on 5/5/14 he sent the goods to my agent in Guanzhou on 14/5/14.Both the bags were poor quality so I contacted the store owner Mr Wang. He had asked me to sent the bags back to him and he will give me full refund. Both the bags were sent back to him but he is willing to give my money back just excuses one after one. S PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

5/21/14

ALIEXPRESS ALLOW SELLER TO OFFER TRADE VIA PAYPAL AND TO USE SWEARWORDS AGAINST BUYER - SUCH A SHAME!!!!

I bought two sunglasses from this shop in aliexpress: Yinan Eyewear Co.,Ltd. First the seller gave me a fake tracking number used in 2013 for another person. After told me that will not send the goods anymore and ask me for my paypal account to refund me direct (what is against the rules from aliexpress). I use the chat available there and was advised to open a complaint against the seller. When the seller discovered that I opened the complaints wrote me via chat several swearwords. I chat against with aliexpress and again had the advise to open another complaint for violation rules. I provide ALL screenshots (from the chat where the seller use bad words against me, offer me to deal with paypal, refuse to send the goods, the chats with aliexpress).
Do you know what aliexpress did? NOTHING
This is the answer after more than one month "processing the case":

the case has been closed for this is wrongly report.
Please kindly contact our customer service team if you have any question on Aliexpress :http://www.aliexpress.com/help/home.html#contact

I try to contact the customer service and get no one real answer or explanation why it was a wrongly report. All my screenshots are available and I would like to post them here but I don`t think is possible. A real shame from Aliexpress. Until now I thought I could trust but now I see that this company DON`T HAVE RESPECT FROM BUYERS!!!!

5/19/14

NEVER EVER order anything from .....

Lucy Wang
Fax: 86-532-82262608
Trade Manger: cn1500483597
Mail: voguelacewig@163.com
Aliexpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/726438

After receiving a poorly made product from them, they sent me over 25 emails wanting me to lie and say their product was good. I never kept the product, once received it, returned it. LUCY WANG IS CRAZY. I actually reported them to Aliexpress and received no feedback. I sent the complaint on Friday and then received 3 more emails from the company stating that they wanted me to change the information again.

AVOID AT ALL COST

5/16/14

I have purchased a lot of things from Aliexpress. Orders from $5 to $2000.
My experience is very bad. The most recent issue is with
order no.: 61707360682257
Seller: JOMOO Electronic Technology Co. , Ltd Store No.1130205
One of the screens was broken on arrival. Seller told me that he has sent a replacement. I requested to extend the time of seller protection. Now it is 32 days. No response. I asked for the tracking number.No response. I can't open a dispute because the time limit has gone. Seller protection was not extended despite requesting. Now I am loosing 135 USD. My second loss since 6 months. There is no option to contact Aliexpress either. The system is very bad. STAY AWAY

5/15/14

I ordered a dress from here 5 weeks ago and it still has not come. The estimated delivery date was 20-30 days! I messages them to find out what was going on but they just ignored me! Just to find out that they have already charged me for the dress and said that the order is 'complete' even though I have not received it yet! I am not ordering anything else from there again!!

5/15/14

If I could give them a NEGATIVE 100 stars I would! ALIEXPRESS condone scammers and don't uphold buyer protection!!! Alice Wang store #831877 dishonest seller!!! Won't refund and won't even pay for shipping back for their own mistake!!!!
I bought a pair of shoes in US size as stated on the website. Seller admitted that they screwed up, but once I told them to send a shipping label to me so I can send the shoes back, they did a 180 and told me they sent the correct size, in UK! Seriously? They put the blame on the buyer! I paid $75 shipping to mail the piece of garbage back to the seller which was TWO TIMES the amount of the actual product! They never responded back and I still haven't gotten my freaking refund!!! Total BS! AliExpress allows for honest buyers to get hit, get their honest money stolen and failed to uphold buyer protection!!!! NO TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE! expect only computerized responses only! The worst! I told everyone I know to NEVER TRUST Aliexpress. And here I was thinking of referring my brother here, Good thing I didn't!!!

5/13/14

Money gone no goods. It's a bit like lottery you may or may not get what you buy. Stick to eBay it's safer

Yiwu Jewelry Wholesale Manufacturer co., LTD = AMAZING

Sandy Ji was so helpful throughout the whole buying process. I ordered 40+ items for an entrepreneurship fair at my school, and everyone was so impressed with the jewelry items that I had. Each and every item looked exactly like the picture, no flaws, and no false color representations. I am truly pleased with my purchase and will be purchasing from Sandy and Yiwu Jewelry Wholesale in the very near future. Also, shipping was very fast and everything arrived right on time.

5/13/14

I ordered hair extensions and after receiving them was very dissatisfied with their color and they shed horribly! I filed a complaint and was told to return the product and they would also refund me return shipping, which I did. The company reviewed my complaint charged me for the product which I do not have because I was told to return them for a refund and closed the complaint case and now will not answer me!! Do not do any business with an overseas company that is not a member of the BBC o r does not accept PayPal, I learned the hard way unfortunately! They do not enforce their buyer protection policy which they claim to have!

5/12/14

Unethical trading platform promoting fraud: avoid at all costs.

Specific guilty stores ignored by aliexpress:-

Lost alot of money with nil assiistance from Alibaba instead keeps promoting fraud.

The same thief operates a scam web site www.pactin.com.

Be safe and use respected trade intermediaries.

5/12/14

This site is all spam. Foreign Chinese $#*!s stealing your money. DO NOT USE IT. i ordered 2 belly rings and received a mini hair straightener. The site nor the seller gave me my money back nor sent the correct item. TOTAL SCAM

0 STARS

The EMGREAT (Store 905451) - it's a reliable and responsible supplier

Store offers a wide range of accessories to DSLR cameras , studio lighting , and many other things that are useful to the photographer and not only .
My first order - battery grip for Canon EOS 650.
Order was assembled and shipped very quickly.
The parcel was delivered to me for 19 days (Shipping is via Suisse post). It's time from the moment when I payed the order till the moment when I took the parcel in my hands.
The battery grip is the description on the seller's site . Build quality and materials - excellent. All declared functions work .
I'm going to order all the accessories that will be needed for my DSLRs, in this store only.
I recommend this store.

5/9/14

ordered dress, received but sleeves were too small, so dress could not be worn. Seller agreed to provide refund, but never received.

5/9/14

Made more then 10 orders. All orders recieved less then 1 month (russian post works very slow). Recieved 1 unworking item, afte communication with seller he sent me another one for free. Ordered in STORE NO. 905451 at AliExpress portable two-way radio - good store - recommend

5/7/14

Hey Everyone,

It's sad its come to this review of http://www.aliexpress.com/store/906801. I purchased a Western Digital 2TB Portable HD. I found the price very reasonable but once I received the product it was a whole other story.

I opened the mummified package to find a WD Box which looked legit apart from the lovely random Chinese symbolized sticker adhered to the front front. So, after an exciting wait I'm thinking to myself, hmmmm.

I open the box pull out the drive and, wow, it's really well made and I'm thinking to myself, sweet good deal. It wasn't until close, very close inspection of the Western Digital stamp where the most miniscule two dots of ink were out of place. My heart sunk, no way, I've been had.

So, the next step was to plug this into the computer and me being a tech sort of guy noticed that it was formatted in exFAT. Alarm bells now started to ring. I then tried to format the drive into the normal NTFS system which has since rendered the drive unusable.

Upon further inspection I pried open the casing to find, voila a budget, basic, Samsung 20GB drive. Not 2000GB, 20. Twenty measly pathetic gigs in an unusable drive.

Well, I messaged the seller straight away to say hey, whats up with this. Without further ado they said sent it back. Now, this was suspicious. They didn't apologies, didn't try put up a fight just send it back.

Now, if your a true seller you'd be saying to the buyer yeah right blah blah but nothing to that affect. So, this drive cost me $82NZD. Here comes the fun part.

The seller gave me a 10day time frame to send it back. I mean WTF (What the frag). I inquired about the cost with our NZ postal service and it was going to cost me $47.00 to send this back in the specified time frame WOW.

So, if I was to send this back at the cost of $47 you do the math, I would only be given a $35 refund, well no, I would be given $82 as a refund but I just spent $47 of that on the shipping. So yes, $35 was going to be my refund. So why would I spend $47 to get $35 back? I wouldn't and I did not.

I went to Aliexpress because they have this rubbish buyers protection, yeah, buyers protection my horses behind. They done nothing, sorry can't help blah blah.

Aliexpress is a site for the sellers to sell cheap, counterfeit, nasty products to the unsuspecting. They have false advertising advising they'll assist you in times of need to get you to buy things. Once the brown stuff hits the fan they run for the hills you take the loss and the seller gets paid. And probably a % of that goes to Aliexpress.

So, please world, learn from my mistake and do not shop on this website. Spend the extra coin and go to your local.

The man from NZ who got ripped!

5/7/14

I will warn you abouat this seller ShenZhen HANRITS Technology Ltd.
He sells cellphones. I have bought an iphone 5 and it was real $#*!. It didnot work, I send it back, but he will not give me my moeny back, He buys his 5 star feedback. He says if I change my feedback to 5 stars, he will give me my money back. $#*! him!
I could not open a dispute, it was to late. He fooled me. Uggly seller. I just want to warn you. I have bought from other sellers on aliexpress and usually it is no problem. I have met good sellers and really good sellers. You can not always trust 5 stars. Read everything and check them up. Halsningar Svensken

5/1/14

I have purchased quite a few items here. So far mostly instrument parts, tuning pegs, batteries, pickups. I bought a guitar, a really nice guitar for real cheap. I decided at that point I was taking a risk and was totally prepared to lose my money. It was too good to be true. I get an email from aliexpress security a couple of days later saying that the transaction had been frozen and was being investigated. Said it would take 3-15 days and if the shipper could not show proof my money would be refunded from that point in 10-20 days I think. I was still leery. I decided to wait the entire time before even checking. I just checked and the refund was deposited into my account about two weeks after the first email. There is some stuff there that seems too good to be true so I would be careful. I've been very lucky and extremely pleased with my entire experience.

4/29/14

Don't buy unless you're 100% certain of the seller and the item's quality. I bought a pair of shoes and they came in a terrible, worn out state, so I had to throw them out because the seller insisted he sent them as described (not true). I just lost my money and it was not worth it.

4/28/14

Aliexpress can be both a ripoff or a great bargain, depending on the seller. Like anything else, you have to check carefully before buying. I have had some great purchases and some not so great. I can say that I have never been completely ripped off, although some of the products have not been great quality for the price....and I have always received the items ordered, unlike some of the reviewers here. Now I know which sellers to use and they are great, with decent quality products. You have to remember too that you get what you pay for. A 50 cent ring will be just that....a 50 cent ring. Just make sure to look over the ratings of each seller, how long they've been on the site and how many sales they've made.

4/28/14

I ordered a ring for forty cents with free shipping and a necklace for sixty cents with free shipping from two different sellers. Then each seller asked me to add more items to get free shipping. I had no idea I have to purchase whole sale items. I regret ordering from this site.

4/25/14

Well, to be honest, i was trying to buy a cheap wedding dress to save some money specially that it costs a lot to buy one here in UAE and i'm only gonna wear it once! I found a beautiful wedding dress design in Aliexpress and i wanted to buy it. Before paying for the order i checked the reviews in here and found horrible rating and very bad experience from most of reviewers which made me think twice before paying. i kept my order on hold for about two weeks thinking whether i should take the risk or not. After all, i listened to one reviewer who said " check the rating of the seller and see if he has good reviews or not" and that's what i did. the seller of the dress had 98% positive reviews and has been using aliexpress since 2010. So, i paid and waited for the dress to arrive while praying not to loose my money. after two weeks, i got my dress and it's beautiful 90% like the pictures, and no one believed that i bought it online.

So, in conclusion, if you really want a product and you weren't able to find it somewhere else for a better cost, just try to check the seller background really good before paying. and for those who had bad experiences, please write the name of the seller here so other costumers can avoid falling in the same fraud.

4/25/14

AliExpress is A JOKE. On April 01,2014 I ordered a $135.00 lace Front Wig that's called 2014 Milky way Fancy And I Never had gotten my wig. This Company Called AliExpress NEVER SENT MY ORDERED. They said shipping time would be only 5-7 bussiness days. Now Today is April 25,2014 Friday & I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY ORDERED. DARN I WANT MY ITEM THAT I PAID FOR. THIS COMPANY IS WRONG WRONG WRONG. THE FAKE TELEPHONE NUMBER DON'T & I Mean Do NOT WORK. ALIEXPRESS COMPANY IS QUICK TO CHARGE YOUR MONEY

STAY AWAY!!!
I've made few purchuases few months ago and got most of them (cheap ones) without any trouble, but never recieved 1 lot of 6 fishing rods from "BlueSky Fishing Tackle" seller (98% positive feedback) . I paid extra 60 dollars for DHL delivery and even recieved the shipping number with wich I could see the shipping time on DHL website. After a month or so I started to worry and contacted the seller about delivery - they insured me that I'll get my items shortly. After another week I've called DHL office and they told me that shipping was only booked but never done... Since then I tried to contact the seller but didnt get any response. AliExpress customer service representative told me that they will register the complaint but cannot promise anything... A week passed now and I didnt hear anything from them either... I paid with visa debit card so no chance for money back on this side either... ((
STAY AWAY FROM THEESE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

4/24/14

Ordered size extra large - tag said XL but was actually a medium. White fluffy lining was leaking out of the pockets and sewn into the seams. Several long threads were visible at the seams. Low quality item. Getting a refund took forever - seller wanted me to return the coat even though their policy said no return was necessary if dissatisfied. Eventually received full refund without having to return the junky coat even though I had to fight to get it. I would not order from this company again.

4/24/14

I recently bought a dress from this site. I received one with the front part of waist is not completed sewed up. My tummy will be exposed if I wear it. Also the neck part is miss aligned. Both problems are in the most important parts of a dress. And the seller said it is a minor problem. The seller refused the partial refund I asked for tailor cost to fix the problem.
I immediately cancelled the other order that had not been shipped. After more than 24 hours, the seller still shipped out my order.
This site is really a scam. Do not even submit an order!

4/24/14

Just to clarify when you get a transaction closed from Aliexpress that is due to the seller not confirming your payment within the time set by Aliexpress so Aliexpress isn't responsible because it has not been taken from your bank yet but being held by the bank when you pay and you do get back your money within 7 - 30 days I had 4 transactions this happened to and it looks like it happens often but your money will be reversed by band and do not get Aliexpress wrong for it. All my orders I bought came in fine from the website so no need to complain

4/22/14

Everything perfect!! the seller the item!! all are perfect! thank you very much!! the store is FANTACY TECHNOLOGY!!

4/19/14

Return policy is a joke
I purchased a LogiTech M215 wireless mouse. It was delivered directly from China. And it didn't work for the git go. Went back to the AliExprss site to see how to return it and found a maze of detail starting with the need to be a registered member. Then i could dispute the purchase. And on and on. Time is money.

Decided to use the time to help others avoid AliExpress

4/17/14

Really good site when you know how to search and find the good products.
For a long time now I'm buying products from "Guangzhou TiNi International Trade Co.,Ltd". They have excellent products with a great price! I recommend to everyone!

4/16/14

I love this store, i love the people from Easybuy-boutique,, i'm very happy with the watches!!
Great quality, high service, very very fast delivery (it looks like they bring it to your home...)
This is a very reliale supplier! Next time i order again...
Thank you.

4/15/14

I have purchased a Soccer Jersey in the store Paramount. The quality is great and the touch is too, just like they said about it "the nice touch".
The store staff gives good and clear responses to their customer, and they were really helpful getting the right size jersey for me. The minor shortage is the free-delivery offered by them takes time. But if you can't wait there's alternative shipping options :)
I have already recommended the store to some of my friends who also love soccer. Soccer Fans can definitely go and have a look.

4/15/14

Very good prices, products and communication. They ship the products very quickly and I will do business with them again.

Riz

4/13/14

Nalula Garments made all kinds of statements:
See below.

"I have changed the feedback.

The items are in my cart.

Please advise as to the discount.
Alice WU:
00:46 Feb 26,2014
Hello dear friend
I am real very sorry that you are not quite satisfied with the order,when you make an order next time,pls leave me a message,i will give you some discount for compensation,and will give you gift .but i hope you can help me change the feedback,because the bad feedback it very important to the store,and my boss is very angry with me about the your bad feedback,if you can't help me change the feedback,i will be fired,so i really need you help ,please ~~i know you are a kind man,please help me ,this is my fist job,i don't want be fire because of this,i don't want let my mother disappointed,the bad feedback is no benefit to you, but to me is great harm,be kind,thanks for your understanding in advance!have a nice day!
Best regard
Alice
00:42 Feb 26,2014
Hello dear friend
I have agree with you,and then the money will back to you,now your money is being reviewed by Aliexpress, about 7 -20 days later,please wait patience,and don't worry,the money will full

return to you,and hope you can give us good feedback,thank you very much!have a nice day!"

- No refund!
- Dispute process useless
- guarantee is not honoured

After I changed my feedback; got promises based on the change: seller response was:

"18:01 Apr 01,2014
...please go other seller to see the goods you need"

Disgusting!

4/10/14

Hello,

My name is Rui Martins and on the 28th December i ordered and payed for a Full 1:1 Note III N9000 Phone MTK6589 note 3 Android 4.3 Dual SIM 16GB Rom 13MP Quad Core 1980*1080 Air Gesture WIFI 3G GPS.
The supplier is ;
I got the the package and i must say several things are wrong,and product doesnt match to description like i was expecting:

-IT IS MISSING ONE BATTERY(PROMISED 2)
-MODEL IS N9006(N 9000 PROMISED)
-THERE IS 12GB RAM WITH ONLY 1,78GB AVAILABLE(16GB PROMISED)
-AIR GESTURE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND THERE IS NO AIR BROWSE,AIR CALL ACCEPTED ETC...
-AIR COMMAND IS VERY POOR
-NO ANTUTU BENCHMARK TEST OR ANY TEST AT ALL IS SHOWN LIKE WAS PROMISED.FOR SURE IS NOT 35330 AS SHOWN
-CANT CHECK REAL CONFIGURATION LIKE PROCESSOR,SCREEN RESOLUTION,COLLORS ,RAM,CAMERA PROFILE.CPU HARWARE AND FREQUENCY,ETC....
-SPEAKERS SOUND IS VERY VERY LOW
-GOOGLE TALK IS JUST NOT WORKING PROPERLY
-CAMERA IS JUST FOGGY AND BAD QUALITY(NOT 13MP FOR SURE AS PROMISED)

There are a lot of things more to add,but i just wanna say i am so dissapointed with this purchase.
The supplier sold me a copy fake phone.I HAVE PAYED IN TOTAL 310 DOLLARS FOR A POOR PHONE.

AFTER 3 PAINFULL MONTHS I FINALLY GOT A PARTIAL REFUND FROM ALIEXPRESS,BUT I WAS NOT HAPPY AS THEY ONLY GACE ME 2 OPTIONS.

I am very dispointed with all this.This seller is a fraude and STILL SELLS PRODUCTS ON ALIEXPRESS.THIS IS VERY BAD,AFTER MY DISPUTE CASE.

They sold me a FAKE PHONE, for over 300 pounds and now IS NOT WORKING!!!BECAUSE I HAVE NO BATTERY!!!
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 5 EUROS BATTERY.....

I ACCEPTED THE RESULT DISPUTE CASE,BECAUSE WAS THAT OR GETTING NOTHING!!!
ALIEXPRESS GAVE ME 63.EUROS COMPENSATION....

THIS SELLER,IS A FRAUDE AND ALIEXPRESS DOESNT DO NOTHING!!!
LIKE I SAID,THE CASE WAS PRESENTED TO POLICE HERE IN PORTUGAL.

WHY SELLERS DOESNT ANSWER TO MY REQUEST???WHY THEY CHANGED PHONE NUMBER?WHY THEY STILL SELLS PRODUCTS IN ALIEXPRESS??WHY DID I HAD TO KEEP A FAKE 2GBRAM 16ROM CONFIGURATION PHONE FOR 300 DOLLARS , AND NOW I CANT WORK WITH IT.WHY THEY ADVERSTISE THAT CONFIGURATION AND MY PHONE HAVES ONLY 947 MB RAM AND 1144MB ROM???

WHY???WHY I HAD TO PAY CUSTOMS TAXES AND DHL SERVICES,WHEN SELKLER PROMISED TO ME FREE SHIPPING FROM DHL AND MNO EXTRA COSTS FOR THE PHONE?
WHY THEY ONLY SENT ME ONE(NOT WORKING ANYMORE)BATTERY,AND NEVER SENT ME THE SECOND BATTERY?

WHY MY FAKE PHONE,HAVES NO AIRGESTURE WORKING?WHY MY FAKE PHONE EARPHONES DOESNT WORK??
WHY MY CAMERA IS FOGGY??WHY THERE IS NO GPS CATCH FOR SATTELITES??
WHY HAVES NO AIR COMMAND???

WHY THEY PROMISED ALL THESE AND FAILED TO DELIVER???

WHY I PAYED OVER 300 DOLLARS FOR THIS AND ALIEXPRESS ONLY GAVE 63 EUROS OF COMPENSATION??

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS SELLER IS NO LONGER IN ALIEXPRESS.COM SELLING THEIR FAKE PRODUCTS.....

ALIEXPRESS.COM KEEP HAVING FAKE SELLERS ON THEIR WEBSITE,AND DOESNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
PEOPLE ARE BEING FOOLED AND SCAMMED AND JUST NOTHING HAPPENS.ITS OUTRAGIOUS

4/8/14

I have only seen night and day comments. But from a "real" stand point you need to understand the facts. I'm sorry what I am about to say maybe offensive to some. But this is the straight facts. It's been reported on every major news feed in America. And our political standing with China isn't very good. When it comes to trade china has the worst in agreements. One of the things I have noticed is they switch up the prices and change the amounts given. I ordered 10-12 underwear and received only 6. For the same amount. Instead of receiving 66 pairs I got 33. Chinese should never be trusted. This is a country that's so cheap they can't even keep there own air clean with all the money they have. They can't take care of there own people. They use leaded gas. While the rest of civilized society runs on unleaded. This is my analogy stereotyping. I had it when I went in. Now I have to be careful as well as all of you who shopped there. Remember what information of your self you gave them. They may sell it to other third party business. Not to mention the possibility of selling your credit card information. When it comes to rules like dealing business with china. They play un fairly. They cheat. Do your research

4/7/14

I placed 2 orders through AliExpress. Neither of them came, andf then I got emails from them satting that my orders had been cancelled for non-pyamnet. Meanwhile, I checked online with Mastercard and saw that in fact I had paid for both orders, weeks earlier. Luckily, Mastercard will be disputing the charges on mmy behalf and I will get my money back. But the site is a scam. Don't buy from them!

4/5/14

I see so many negative reviews of this site and I just wanted to put my experience out here. I started using the site back in November and have not had any big issues. I have placed roughly 65 different orders, primarily jewelry, and all have arrived and in good conditions. Occasionally I may get a dud but that's the cost of doing business. I've had a couple issues arise and contacted the seller and they were more than helpful. You have to be really conscious of how many products a seller has sold and their rating. Don't always buy the cheapest product but really do your research.

4/3/14

4 months ago i ordered and paid for shoes.
Item never recieved. I tried to contcat the seller and Aliexpress, no succeed.
Aliexpress scam!!!!

4/2/14

I bought some earring stands from a seller in China, they arrived, and were absolute rubbish, very poor quality, i opened a dispute and attached a photo, after a week or so received a message for Aliexpess informing me that they had closed the dispute and paid the seller, this is the second time this has happened, first time i did not receive the item, but seller still got paid,

3/26/14

Some good products at reasonable prices, but be aware that if a product arrives damaged the cost to return it is so high that you may have to abandon the product and take the hit.

3/25/14

I dont know Y I'm giving even one star for this site. Possible chance of fraudulent activities. Two days back I have ordered a phone and after completing my transaction my money is gone and they send me a mail stating that they canceled it due to security reasons. I have claimed a refund request but I dont know what will happen

3/25/14

I have ordered 4 different items (all clothing) from multiple vendors and so far have had the most terrible experience. first item i received was not true to size nor did it look anything like it did online..i basically had to convert the so called skirt to a bustier.. as of today i received another item a jacket which was also not true to size and poorly made.. i decided to contact the seller who told me to send it back and she would resend the right size but i would need to pay shipping which cost $54.keep in mind this jacket was $32:50 that would mean a total of $86;50 spent on a poorly made garment.. i told her (Vivian Chan from Zhejiang Springair Apparel Co., Ltd.) that i would not be sending it and i had opened a dispute.. she said i should go ahead that she didn't care and that she wasn't going to approve my dispute and that Aliexpress would judge.. i was introduced to this website by a friend and i regret ever spending a dime on here..even after carefully reviewing the seller who presumably has a myriad of positive feedback's which in my opinion is absolutely fabricated seeing as i tried to leave a feedback and it wasn't published because i am guessing it wasn't positive. i am currently waiting on the dispute process to run its 3days and then escalate the situation.. i wasn't even offered a partial refund or discount on anything else.. I am an avid online shopper and warn all those who intend to purchase from aliexpress to beware.. they sell a bunch of cheaply made items and have no value for their customers..

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber