US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 433 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 87 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 46 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

levz
6/1/15

Продавец дважды сообщил об отправке, но так ничего и не отправил. Больше на зтом сайте не покупаю и никому не рекомендую. Продавец- просто мошенник и не должен иметь разрешение на торговлюю
The seller twice promised shipping but never did it- CROOK!
Will never buy from Ali neither would recommend this site to anybody. Just lost money because trusted seller who just cheated on customers. Such a seller should loose his business license.

albernesg
6/1/15

What to say,
I ordered a tablet,
it is not functioning,
I complained and asked for refund, as promised
it went into decision by aliexpress it self
the whole process of my complain took 5 weeks.
I got 10 $ back
so I lost 50 $
this is just a big $#*!.
chinese products are cheap, just cheap, nothing else
ah
there is something
full of toxins, what are forbidden in European or American products.
The workers die early, because of bad conditions
DON'T BUY AT ALIEXPRESS; ALIBABA and all this other $#*!

katiee6
5/30/15

I ordered an item from one vendor, they took the money off my credit card, and then 3 days later they told me the item was sold out. i asked to have another colour, that too was sold out, so I cancelled my order. I was refunded the money, but because of the US dollar going up and me paying in CAD i lost money for absolutely nothing. Thought i would try one more seller. I ordered the product, the next day the money was taken off my credit card, and about 2 1/2 weeks later i received an email stating my order had been shipped. I was provided with a tracking number, but said i wouldn't be able to track it for about 5 days. No problem....yeah, problem. Another 2 weeks goes by, and all of a sudden i get a message stating the item I ordered was out of stock. What??? She asks me if maybe i would like this one, same item, different colour, and sends me a pic of it too. Im super furious and irritated, as my account is still showing the status of this item as shipped. Worried i won't get a refund if i complain, i say yes i'll take the other colour. Not an hour later she writes me back and says sorry...sold out. I told her to cancel my order and refund me exactly what was taken off my credit card in canadian dollars. I had to open a dispute, and then she authorized a refund, but could i please write a favorable review. That was two days ago, waiting to get the refund before a write a scathing review. And lo and behold, the shipped status is gone and it says cancelled now. Wish me luck. Don't bother ordering and if you do....good luck.

marym185
5/29/15

My daughter and I have ordered about 50 items from this supplier, however, they have been accessories such as jewelry and handbags. Out of all these orders there have been maybe 3 or 4 items that we were disappointed with. I find the shipping time varies with each order. The other day I received some sunglasses that took over a month to receive, however, on the same day I received items that I ordered only 2 weeks ago. I would suggest that before you order, checked out the reviews from the particular seller that you are ordering from. See what their rating is and proceed from there. I now only order from seller that have received 5 stars for their products and an over 90% on their service.

aliceinw
5/29/15

If you want a really awful site, go to tophatter. Most sellers are great, but the company is nothing but a money grubbing bunch of thieves. Stay away from Katie, a very rude tophatter employee.

bevenw
5/29/15

Be very careful dealing with this site. We ordered 6 test items over a 3 month period. Average cost: $20 USD /$24 CND. Time to delivery from initial order (range): 45-80 days; Average time from seller-verified shipping to delivery 55 days ; AliExpress administrative timeout for delivery protection is 60 days ; After 60 days seller must 'extend delivery protection' if item has not been received or buyer protection is withdrawn.

Item 1 failed to arrive after 59 days - seller repeatedly indicated that item was 'on its' way' up to 24 hours before protection deadline expired. Seller was asked to but did not extend delivery protection - seller was subsequently contacted a minimum of 10 times - 5 times via AliExpress and 5 times via email with no response. We then contacted the same seller via AliExpress portal, using a different user account, regarding the same item and received a response within 24 hours. No refund or replacement was provided.

Item 2 arrived after 58 days but was not functional - seller was contacted, video and stills sent as requested - seller refused to refund or replace. Case went to Aliexpress arbitration with no resolution after an additional 60 days - Aliexpress administratively closed case. No refund or replacement was was provided.

Item 3 arrived after 41 days, obvious fake, ceased to function after 2 uses. As we had confirmed delivery on website seller indicated that they were under no obligation to refund or replace. Aliexpress declined to intervene on administrative grounds. No refund or replacement was provided.

Items 4-6 arrived in under 60 days from seller-verified shipping date. Good quality, manufacturer packing, function as advertised, no issues.

Conclusion - of 6 test items ordered over 60 days, 3 either did not arrive, did not function or broke within a few uses. 6 test items - $120 USD/$144CND ; loss $60 USD/$72 CND representing a 50% failure rate.

lireyanab

I ordered some

patricia
5/28/15

I've ordered shoe sizes US14'S and received US14'S and jewelry as well.

chrisi4
5/28/15

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/PRO-Q-SWITCH-YAG-LASER-LIPLINE-MACHINE-TATTOO-EYEBROW-REMOVAL-EYELINE-EMBROIDERY/32245579697.html#60291990432<br><br>I had the worst time with this seller!!! and ali!!! i bought this and customs sent back because seller isnt licensed they continue to say im responsible for the return shipping??? $#*! you ali express! I am losing over $700 because of these unregulated $#*!tards... when i contact ali they keep saying its ok there on my side wasting time until the deadline when they say they need 3 more days!!!! so im forced to lose my right to accept a still very low ball offer due to sellers incompetence..."

lecolej
5/27/15

I recently placed an order, in which I paid an extra $5.00 to get a quicker delivery. (Epacket) the vendor had not respond to my questions id ask in almost a week. I got nervous decided to cancel the order that they garden shipped out in almost 9 days. I went to Go find the vendor again on Ali and discovered the vendor blno longer exist I never received this $22 Item. I'm very disappointed hopefully ALi finds a way to take down vendors that no longer exist with them before they take your money. Good luck all

ashley
5/26/15

I have ordered some shoes that I never received and ali express are saying that they have ship them and that I have received them but unfortunately I have not. I never had this problem before. Me and my son are very disappointed

noneaca
5/24/15

Buing in asia i am skill as i closed many deals. That is allowe me make that recenzion and raise strong warning before you will lose your money.

I got strange experience which is introduce ali as BIG MOUTH company.
Promissing protection, money safety ... and much more, but reality is different.
It working until seller is not smart enough.

I lost 315USD and got back 50USD.

I ordered toy, led bulbs, SSD drive 256GB, two mobil pohones (sum 418USD)
In package i received toy, led bulgs, SSD drive 128GB (sum 100USD)
Do you think Ali is interested what was inside?

- opened dispute: without logical reason closed = close explanation - i did not provide suficient evidence :D
- opened dispute resolution escalation : resolution same
- 10 x complaint on online support (they are good to promiss - but service is zero)
- negative ratio of seller - seller know how to remove - i seen more buyers complaint about cheeting - 100 percent positive - so what is wrong

now some details of progress:
1 opened dispute
after extremly long time (5 - 6 months) closed as i did not provided suficient evidence :D - what to provide if i have nothing
I provided evidence for all possible things
In my oppinion is seller obligate provide evidence. The did not provided anything else than one valid tracking number.
So, if package will be send even empty - seler win

2. i open complaint
resolution was same as 1 dispute
again i did not provided suficient evidence
And more - they told me i did not replied to mail. That is some trick because i am very sure i did not received anything.
That was repeated many thing - promissing mails and nothing happened.
In my oppinion is online support only psychological game. They ensuring about progress, but in background they doing nothing.

3. complaint to online support
they promissing, promissing and promissing
Psychological solution to keep problems under control and delay till is reclamant tired and leave complaining.
They speaking with general trainin: what is your name (personalize to you), i understand you problem (ensurance they got your feeling), i will help you (you will get false feeling they going to help you), we will resolve issue soon (again false feeling they going to resolve)
Again promiss mail - but nothing will be send.
After tenth complaing, everyone will leave complaint.
And that is fundametal of online support.

logic of ali in my case:
- seller said - they send all
togehter with this they agreed refund 50USD - if that is even not suspicious
- send package had officially by documents 0.3KG
not need to be specialist to know that two pones are more heavy - ali is not respecting that fact
- seller affirmed about next package with phones (in personal chat)
again, ali not respecting that fact

about seller:
I got seller fully negative rating.
Than after some time i checked they ratio - 100% positive.
Though they had many complaints on their company wisible with negative ratings.
$#*!ing rating on aliexpress not working or?

On the end it looks, i am not cheated by seller but by ali.
When seller know how, they can cheat you - or maybe sellers cheating are part of ali and are covered by them.

Ali verification looks from my point of view like this - if seller send you something = you received ordered things.
Doesnt matter what you really received. Valid tracking number which came to your home mean, you got your order.

conclusion:
if seller cheat you with suficient trick, which is not difficult, ali will not help you.
In my oppinion is ali best way how to lost money.
ONline support is gag full of promisses.
Sellers ratio is for fun.
Fundametaly you have not chance make complaint.
for example eBay is fully different service quality.
Ali is only web portal providing deals with very basic and even poor dispute.

I lost directly 318USD, refund 50USD
If i will count time spend with dispute and all complaints - i lost more than 1000 USD on the end
Fully i lost more than 1300 USD on ali and resolution is not more than bad feeling.
By ali proceeding i was sure i lost them in dipute without chance got them back.

Together with this i discovered that cheating sellers are growing, which is signing that ali is really very weak safety.
If seller do trick - will not lose anything. If you are cheated - you risk your money.

I not recommend that provider with strong warning.

ashleyr38
5/23/15

love this store I have almost all family and friends shopping on here now and they love it. products are always excellent.

howardl12
5/23/15

One item checked 6 times overpriced than its counterpart. Ridiculous, don't believe it is free shipping.

jackiej18
5/22/15

My daughter ordered some hair extensions and never got them.. They're a scam!!!!!!!!! Please don't order!!!!!!!

ashrafk
5/20/15

i have bought number of goods from aliexpress, some of time i never got my goods and if you miss out the time, you can't claim the refund. Products which i receive they are selling on ebay at low cost, so i would prefer to buy from there instead of Aliexpress. Ebay provide you more protection and cheaper than aliexpress. Sometime product is not as good as they describe specially beauty cream they are out of usage time. Smell badly.

lindag68
5/20/15

I ordered a hard to find dog toy. The money was taken from my account and I never received the product. AliExpress said they would investigate and either get my product or give me a refund. It has now been 3 months with multiple communications and I still have neither the toy or my money back!! DO NOT order from them, because if something goes wrong, they do not stand by their policy!

arianaa2
5/19/15

id advise don't buy of this site they are rip offs they don't even send yah packages I was waiting for nearly 12 weeks so I was refunded but still I realize now I will not be buying of these scamming pricks again. if you are going to sell things online at least have the decency to send the product to the customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deborahw27
5/18/15

The dress I was sent looked nothing like the thing that crawled out of my mailbox; three months later, still no refund. If I wanted a runaround I'd go for a jog. Do NOT buy from this company.

davidc210
5/16/15

Ordered some charms from these clowns specifically to see if they we're a reliable supplier. They are not! They sent me junk not even similar to what I ordered. They post a picture of an origami owl charm with same description and send some stamped out junk which I put directly in the trash upon receipt. Do not waste your time or money with these thieves, buy a lottery ticket, it would be money better spent !

kobusw
5/16/15

Do you screen the sellers/suppliers before allowing to be on your site? I bought a product from coco ku and it was a Samsung tablet. Firstly it did not work on arrival secondly it was a fake not a real Samsung with features advertised.

beryla4
5/15/15

I have made an order about one month ago, I have made payment for one football and two running shoes but I haven't had any feedback yet. What is happening?

reginam13
5/15/15

My product never arrived and I'm out a bunch of money. This site and it's sellers will rob you. Stay far far away.

feleciaw
5/15/15

I will never order anything else from Ali, they sell knock offs and counterfeits. Slove hair is awful and there clothes are low quality and miss sized. xiuqiang chen sold a MK reject of a wallace. Karen Li of Slove would not compensate me for the wirey hair I got from her and tang peng was selling fake Ralph Lauren shirts and had the audacity to label it in RL's name the shipping takes forever. I do not see how ALi can stay in business with all the fakes their vendors sell. I will never purchase from ali express again. Team Amazon.

amanday4

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

gabriell98
5/14/15

Comprei alguns intens em meu primeiro acesso, alguns por engano, entao solicitei o cancelamento destes, mas foi uma batalha pois a guerra ainda estava por vir, fiquei com 5 itens dos mesmo recebi apenas 1 porque o carteiro me conhece eu ligou pra confirmar o endereço, que também estava errado uma dos motivos também de solicirar o cancelamento, só sei que 4 destes pedidos até hoje 15/05/20115 nao recebi e fjz o pedido no dia 22/12/2014, os produtos são bons é só comprar na loja certa, mas o atendimwnto é uma porcaria, até hoje nao sei o que se sucedeu, se foi feito estorno ou se vão reenviar, o pior é quê, eles os vededores se negam a cancelar os pedido querendo obrigar vc a ficar co algo que não quer, e o site apoia agora entendo porque o alibaba é um dos sites que mIs lucra, ppois é uma dor de cabeca tremenda fazer a abertura da tal de disputa, poque já comeca com vc sendo o errado tendo que apresentar provas sendo que está tudo registrado aff, o site é uma

lisad87
5/13/15

No No US $ 199.33 2015-05-13 22:30 Open Dispute I ordered the dress 4-4-15,not shipped until 5-5,promised 3-7 days, tracking # invalid..I have been sending messages to seller with no response or not answering my question about tracking # today, I finally received a msg from the seller saying the dress isn't even done yet!!!! I ordered the dress for my birthday on 5-15..she said she needed more time and she made up a tracking # and asked me if this was ok!! this is NOT ok!!!!! I did not receive the dress in the guaranteed time frame & was Lied to!!! Fake tracking number!!!!!!

juliej21
5/13/15

1. Aliexpress breached the agreement with USA by selling the recalled goods in USA. I have ordered a pair of shoe, then I found the shoe is so uncomfortable, unstable and unsafe for running, what they promised benefits for the shoe is a lie. Further, I found that shoe is a SKECHERS Shape-Ups similar shoe which has been on manufactory recall for many years, Skechers Shape-ups and similar toning shoes aren’t living up to those promises and may even be causing severe injuries that have led to skechers lawsuits. Alibaba has an agreement with USA for not selling the goods being recall in US, but they breach it anyway. On their home page you can see they eager to sell it here in US.
2. They said they'll protect the customer, but they are not doing so. They put two button there, 1 is confirm the goods received button the other in open dispute button, , I clicked button for confirming the received when the time the shoe arrived, but I lost open the dispute right after I found the shoe has a big issue for safety, when I wear that shoe, I feel I step on the edge of the downhill, my body towards backward not upwards, also can feel the bump under my heel. I contacted customer service and being told that I can not open the dispute because I clicked confirm received button first. I think that the confirm button is the scam, so it is easy for them to take your dispute right away. I have spent over $100 with them, but that is it, I'll never buy any thing from them unless they stop hurting us.

For your information: the shoe was received on 05112105, yesterday, sent the seller the message requesting the return was not allowed cause I can not open the dispute. Contacted customer service the only way is chatting from me, received the email back saying can not help to open dispute because the confirmed button is clicked reply was blocked. Chat them again today with no result.
This is the worst on line company, using all the pretty words/tool to trap you then steal your money.

cheris22
5/13/15

Customer service is horrendous. Buyer protection and 23 day guarantee delivery was not honored. Seller sent fraudulent shipping information to back up his claim that the item arrived on time. Item wasn't even shipped until after I opened a claim dispute. Avoid this site.

cynthiav5
5/12/15

I ordered Indian straight hair from Queen Beauty hair. At first the hair was beautiful . Ive only had the hair in for a week and it tangles , sheds, and I tried to blow dry it after washing it and IT BURNT!!! this is completely unacceptable and I feel like I deserve a refund I will mail the hair back burnt and all!!! I haven't recieved any real assistance so I just want my money back because this is not what I expected and it's not virgin hair!

raquelb4
5/12/15

Hice 3 pedidos, un móvil, una funda y un protector de pantalla. Sólo me ha llegado el móvil y con defecto en la pantalla. NO SE HACEN CARGO DE NADA, SON UNOS ESTAFADORES!! MI CONSEJO: NO COMPREIS NADA DE ESTA EMPRESA! SON UNOS TIMADORES, SINVERGUENZAS

sarad29
5/12/15

The customer support is really bad. Good luck if you have any issues with a seller or if you haven't received your product.

robertm185
5/12/15

rip off I bought a product and when I paid they put the price up and wanted more money after me making a payment

wandaf5
5/12/15

I have been reading the reviews about your site and I must say they are not very favorable...so although I have a store to fill I will have to continue my search for merchandise hopefully you will clean up your reputation so legit companies will buy your product. I will continue to monitor reviews to see if a positive change has been made.

steves151
5/12/15

I WAS SCAMED OUT OF 3000 POUNDS AFTER I BOUGHT A BULK LOAD OF CLOTHES FOR MY SHOP AND THEY NEVER ARRIVED A YEAR LATER IM STILL WAITING AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT

abee10
5/12/15

Totally deference than what they right

mm129
5/11/15

Aliexpress allows sellers to cheat you at will. There is NO customer protection. Never again.

katb13
5/11/15

I order from Ali express multiple times a week. I've only had one complaint & messaged my sender & they replaced my product with zero hassle. Like anything else don't be stupid about who you order from. I only order from top ranked sellers & sellers who have multiple positive feedback posts from buyers. I order sunglasses, clothes jewelry, make up, etc. They have a buyer protection also, so if your item Is not exactly as described you can get it replaced & keep the damaged/ not wanted item anyways. Do research on sellers & you'll be fine. Literally it's my favorite website, I'm addicted.

shakaz1
5/11/15

I will never ever order anything from this site again. Take it from me - you order, you lose! I waited 90 days to receive a product that I purchased from this site. The seller kept promising that the order was on it's way. He even provided a tracking no. that was useless unless you lived China. What a scam!

marym181
5/10/15

We purchased a dress from here, the store was Pin Dear Dress Co, Ltm. The dress was late coming in because of the China New Year (that's what they said). It arrived 6 weeks later, it wasn't exactly as shown and it didn't fit. The dress had no tags or return label, which makes you wonder if it was used or not. It was not a cheap dress $169 to be exact and there way no way to get it altered. I requested for a full refund and the information to send it back. After Jacky at this Pin Dear Dress Co, tried to get me to take $30 and just keep the dress, we told her it wasn't going to work and wanted our money back. She said ok, and provided her mailing address so I could mail it back, which by the way is in China. It has now been over 4 weeks since we mailed the dress from the US Post Office and still have nothing from them. We have stayed in constant contact with this Jacky C person, but all she says is "dear I have not received the dress yet". When I went to the post office last week, they advised me that they were attempting to deliver the dress but they have not accepted it and they will make two more attempts and then it will be sent back. Hmmm, nice way of saying they never received the dress and not issue the refund money. Sounds like a SCAM to me. We have attempted to contact AliExpress and have received absolutely 0 help from them. I would suggest staying away from AliExpress or any store they have association with, because we all know, sometimes our clothing doesn't always fit and you will be out whatever money you used to make the purchase.

jamest68
5/10/15

Ordered two Polo shirts from this shop and it took the maximum time for them to ship them before the order automatically cancels. That was 10 days. I order shirts that are custom made to my liking that are made and shipped within 5 days. I will update this when I get the shirts. Be weary. ALWAYS email the sellers. Avoid them if they ignore you. These guys are very poor at communication.

Factory Wholesale-M - WARNING! Stay away from this seller. Sells counterfeit goods, I got hoodies with flaws in the design. My mistake was not opening a dispute immediately. Was hoping that seller was honest but NO,.he does not take responsibility for his mistakes. Instead, he likes to throw insults. I tried upload the photos on the site but they did not show. They are show below

candicez
5/10/15

I have been using Aliexpress for a while now and I have had good and not so good experiences with the sellers. My best advise for newbies is to do your homework look at the Sellers ratings and comments from past customers regarding orders. If you are thinking about dropping a lot of money for a high price item purchase a low price item from the same seller first that way you will be able to see how the Seller works. The only troubles I have experienced was in the beginning when I was a newbie I took a chance and ordered a projector from a new seller that turned out to be a scam. However Aliexpress contacted me to advise me that they were aware of the situation before I even knew it was a scam and they refunded my money right back into my account so I was very impressed. The only other issue I have experienced is that sellers who use Yawen to ship. Yawen is a private courier who use thier own tracking codes so the order is only traceable up until it reaches the destination country but after that you are left in the dark because the number is not traceable in the destination country postal system. Also when choosing to ship free expect to wait the orders do take time if something is needed in a rush opt for the more expensive courier options with better tracking methods.

villagrany
5/10/15

Hice un pedido de dos vestidos,de los cuales tan solo he recibido uno de ellos.El vestido recibido es un trapo,no tiene nada que ver con el vestido de la foto que aparecia en la página web de Aliexpress.
Le he escrito al proveedor reclamandole el importe del vestido y me ha contestado cadi al terminar el plazo de reclamaciones y dice que me devuelve 3euros,una poca vergüenza la verdad. Le dige de enviarle el vestido de vuelta pero la verdad que cuesta más el envio del vestido que lo que me costó (10,61euros ), asi que no pienso seguir perdiendo más dinero ni tiempo en esta página web,yo desde luego no recomiendo a nadie que compre aqui,por mi experiencia.

julial22
5/9/15

This company is blatantly stealing artist's original designs and using them as their own. They even go so far as to take the photo that the artists and designers shoot! I urge you to please support small American businesses. It's good for the U.S. economy, and you'll have an original, well-made, hand-crafted product.

markw129
5/7/15

here is another warning that aliexpress is a rip off site. Your not going to get anything from here but disappointment!!!

Tip for consumers: Rip off site......designed to take your money......

shafaqq
5/6/15

I'd a very bad experience with my recent purchases of two orders. At first it appeared overwhelming, but it was after my two purchases, I was cheated. I bought a phone worth 220 $, vide order No. 65561266097406 which was already faulty, volume and power buttons non-functional, bandwidth incompatible, wifi MAC continuously changing. I had to plug in the charger or make a call to wake up the phone. My complaints were never entertained. Aliexpress has no control over its sellers after purchase, even if they know that the customer has been cheated. They just communicate and give time after time. The seller asks me send back the item through SG Post or China Post, which is nowhere located in India. The seller refrains me to send it through DHL, ITES, Fed-ex courier, however they are ready. The same has also been reported to Aliexpress. My grievance is not entertained. They just say that they are investigating the case since last three months.
Now for another order No. 64935652817406 a faulty memory card, snaps and proofs provided. The seller told to partial refund. My question is why ? if the unit is faulty I must get the full refund. I also suggested to provide me a functional unit of the same thing even if the capacity is half. No avail and no response. After many attempts and complaints I am standing at Zero point.
My suggestion is, never go for Aliexpress unless and until you have an after sales assurance.

danielleh20
5/6/15

Yes, some shops are better than others. You can find the same item for different prices, that's why you have to look. The prices are super cheap so obviously the quality is super cheap. If you are a tall girl and it says Mini, DON'T ORDER IT. It will barely cover your hooha, I learned that one or order a medium or large for extra length. I stand 5'9 and weigh about 110 lbs and wear a medium in dresses and pants, everything fits small. IF YOU WEAR AMERICAN LARGE NOTHING HERE WILL FIT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site is in CHINA so obviously the sizes are different and people there are super skinny. So many people complain, the quality isn't good, they took along time to get here. People its coming from China for goodness sake!! It takes 3 weeks, you don't pay for shipping so just relax it's coming. Everything I ever ordered did come, it just takes 2-3 weeks. Be patient and if you're looking for quality try amazon.

ericaf10
5/6/15

After being swindled out of $300 by a vendor who identified herself as Doris H and Lychee M, it was virtually impossible to lodge a complaint with aliexpress online or by phone. No one was responsive and the automated online customer service had too many intentional glitches. Endlessly frustrating and OBVIOUSLY designed to ignore the concerns of customers. I never received a refund or spoke with anyone about my experience.

AVOID THIS VENDOR: Dreamwork Hair Pruducts Co.,Ltd (aka Lychee M, Doris H)

ivanv7
5/5/15

Aliexpress and Alibaba employess SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WRITING REVIEWS of their own business ON ANY WEBSITE WHERE REVIEWS CAN BE WRITTEN

myah1
5/5/15

I wish I had read this site prior to ordering from Alibabaexpress. I had known about Alibaba since the early 2000's, but never ordered until they went public on our stock market. I figured the U.S. wouldn't allow a foreign company to blatantly scam us. I was wrong.

I ordered wigs from a seller who promised that if for any reason at all you are dissatisfied, they would pay shipping, and a full refund would be issued. I ordered 3 in dark brown, 1 in light brown. Instead, I received 3 in red, and 1 in honey blonde. I asked for refund and instructions to return. They tried to get be to accept a burgundy wig and another red tone telling me quote: " You will be fashionable woman!". When I denied offer, the seller ignored me completely. I am currently in dispute. Alibaba looked at the photos, and agreed seller should refund and pay for shipping. However, they did not speak of any provisions for return process other than I needed to make sure I sent to the right address for the seller to receive. But, seller isn't sending a prepaid label. Still trying to work out. Very time consuming.

Additionally, From another seller, I ordered a bra in C cup. They sent me A cup, saying it is just a label mistake, they would discount the price, and I could give to a friend, and buy another!. I rejected, and opened dispute. Seller agreed to send me another one, saying he'd mailed out. However he responded to dispute that the bra was fine, that he'd offered me a discount, and that I could send it back at my own expense. I am still fighting. I sent pics to Alibaba showing incorrect size, and am waiting for answer.

The dispute process is very difficult to understand and follow. If you don't understand where to look, you could lose automatically. The second seller was hoping for this I think. Ordering here is not worth the time. Even if I get my money back, which is in question, I'll not order again!

55 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
Answer
franko22
A: I am sorry to hear about your experience with Aliexpress. Aliexpress has been good for me. They are not a rip off. I am not saying they are perfect but they are no diffeerent then others. I have not had a bad experiance with them and I have bought Many things from them.I have not bought clothes. But then I would not buy clothes from other countries including the USA because of the size difference.
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
12/19/14
Answer
melanier16
A: Yes bought a pedi tool from there for 9$ works great! Got it in less then 3 weeks too which isn't bad for aliexpress.
4/29/15