US Government's NSF

535 Reviews for AliExpress

▼ Sort by: recent

tomc63
8/12/14

Purchased floorboards for motorcycle one did fit, the right did not hole was not centered and rubber came off floorboard price did go down he offered 4 dollar refund (price went down your not giving me anything) was told forget about it! I paid for them to fit sent picture and info. All for nothing.DO NOT BUY HERE AVOID THE FRUSTRATION.They take forever to answer emails.

jv17
8/12/14

Very bad customer service.
I never received the product I orderd. Onl;y after a lot of messages fort and back, and more then a motnh later I received back my money. Only to find out that customerswho where refunded can not leave behind feedback on their website. So the feedback you read there, it presumably onoly from relatively happy custoners, who did not need a refund. Sort of misleading if you would aks me.

SO BE CAREFULL!

pate12
8/10/14

I paid $40.99 for a watch from Store #1194049, THE WORLD FAMOUS BRAND WATCH, represented by Kate Norene, they sent me an ear piece and no watch. The seller was able to proof delivery even though there was no watch and my money was released to them. After numerous emails, still did not get my money. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS STORE, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOU WHAT YOU DID NOT ORDER?

amandauniquef
8/8/14

i like shopping on aliexpress, because the low price and a large number of goods, and i found a nice site focused on price comparison, that is: http://www.chnprice.com/, it can help me get the best price on aliexpress. Thanks.

julieh34
8/7/14

When item received was not close to the correct size, I attempted to contact Seller with NO RESPONSE. Opening a dispute is a joke. Can't be done unless there is an attachment proving complaint. How do you prove a size error? NEVER AGAIN!

lei317
8/7/14

I have shopped on this site for over a year. In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. Not the practice has changed. There is no email service. If the seller is fraudulent, you can only get your money back if the seller is willing. Most sellers are pretty reasonable. However, beware of products touting SOuth Seas pearls. I purchased a pair of earrings touted as such. They were fake. Ali Express wanted proof which was hard to provide because the proof is based on the gritty feel when the pearl is rubbed against another pearl or your teeth. Getting an expert to write a letter would have cost more than the item. I offered to mail back the item (at my own cost) to get a refund just so the seller could not get away with false advertisement. The seller refused (despite the ad of returns accepted) and ALiExpress sided with the seller. It seems that the current practice is to always side with the seller. The only time AliExpress will side with you is if you have not received the product.
Most sellers are pretty reasonable though. And I have gotten pretty good prices although Ali Epxress prices have increased substantially this year and you can now sometimes get better prices on ebay if you are willing to spend the time bidding and searching for good prices.
SO now, I tend to just buy from AliExpress suppliers who have a good track record with me. IF I have to try out a new merchant, I usually just make a minimum purchase and find out how things work out. I ahem not had much luck with clotting from Ali Express because of the sizes tend to be smaller than expected. I had good luck with hats and costume jewelry.

lauriec13
8/2/14

Never use this site to buy anything, especially clothing!!!! I ordered a business outfit and when it arrived it was SO SMALL it wouldn't even fit a child! I filed a dispute with the seller to try to negotiate a settlement and was refused. To return it, would have cost an exorbitant amount of money so I tried to have them take off a little money and put it back into my credit card. All of the sizes are Chinese (a fact that is not mentioned on the site) thus the suit it is totally unwearable and I'm stuck with a garment that i cannot wear and am out of the money it cost.
Stay away from them unless you're very tiny!!!!

victoriaw3
8/1/14

OMG they say you get what you pay for or maybe not:(( I used a vendor from aliexpress called for your nice hair well I put my card info in I got a message" payment unsuccessful" this is my debit and I know there's money on it. Sent the vendor a message and they asked me to try it again reluctantly I did, it went through or at least I thought it did until I got an email stating my order was closed. Look I'm lucky they didn't bleed my account dry to be safe STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheepc
7/31/14

I bought running shoes from aliexpress, when delivered they were two different sizes. I wrote to them telling them this information and i said that i was going to return them. This was in May2014, it is now July 2014 and i have wrote to them numerous amounts of times and they will bot reply to me! This website is a fraud, they will steal your money of you and never reply to you! I am £50 out of pocket and no running shoes! Terrible website, don't trust them!

tammyl10
7/31/14

first buy second buy third buy might be ok, the more you buy on this side i think u will be addicted keep buying untill you get the worse items try again and it waste my time and my money. I will never buy products from China again. Write your review to help others learn about this online business

jimw50

Mr Jim Lai at Next Innovation AliExpress
I have rated my experience of Innovation Express based on my contact with yourselves.
I am sorry as I have never had to leave negative experience to any previous seller I have ever bought from
I have also added a Youtube page based on my experience. PLease do me afavour and visit youtube to get hits on site

jamev3
7/31/14

I have ordered lots of ribbons with cheap price from AliExpress, I think you should select a good store, Take me for example, i used to buy ribbon from this store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1182382
I have placed several orders in this store and have not had a problem.

johnp178
7/30/14

Suppliers are good, but AliExpress has implemented a "My Wallet" option that asks for many highly sensitive personal infomration. If you don't give this personal information to them, they will reject your orders. I used my personal credit card and my orders were rejected. They want to know my personal information at all costs!!!!

harmj1
7/30/14

Sunny Ma and Aliexpress are Kafka and dispute settlement a scam. (They do not even read the claim history!)
I my case I ordered a computercase. I received one for a different size. Supplied Photo-evidence but seller claimed that he had shipped the right weight!!!. Such things can happen but Chinese sellers will never admit a mistake.
Do yourself a favor do not buy here and save your money. Buyerprotection is seller protection

mornev
7/28/14

Aliexpress is a SCAM!!!!!! I read all the negative reviews but didnt want to believe them. you will never receive your order nor will you get your money back!!

mikeh125
7/28/14

I have placed three orders with Ali-express with three different sellers. I limited the orders to the smallest amount I could get free shipping on.
All three lots of items that I have received have been great for the price that I have paid for them. Although I will be even more cautious now that I have seen some of the terrible reviews I will defiantly buy again from the sellers that I have dealt with so far.They have been delivered well within the expected time, packed really well and really cheap for what I got

paigem6
7/28/14

I Ordered a pair of White Ladies Nike Airmax, they said it would take 29 days for them to get here. they turned up in 2 weeks and are perfect!! along with the fake eyelashes i ordered, and 2 sets of hair extensions :)

denisg19
7/27/14

I have ordered products from AliExpress and they always come back not as described. Disputes are a joke as the vendor is the one who makes the decision. You can't contact anyone from the AliExpress management to make a complaint, their forum is never available. The vendors know that they can get away with just about anything because of the distance and language barrier and they refuse to correct their mistakes. Never will order from them again!!

garya17
7/26/14

AliExpress allowed a preferred sell to cheat me out of $321.56. The Samsung S4 I bought was tied to AT&T. It wouldn't work in Thailand where I live. The seller, Hongkong Hi5 mobile agreed to exchange the phone. I sent it back and they received it. NO exchange, no refund and they won't answer emails or messages.

Plain and simple fraud. I think AliExpress helps the thieves.

valeriel2
7/24/14

I ordered a dress - when it came it was ugly, and I wanted to return it. There was nothing in the package to help me do that. I wouldn't order from them ever again!

veronicar6
7/23/14

Disputed Order NO: 62725134086325 (Dispute Case NO:4001320005)

Case :-
- Seller send defected goods
- Buyer complain to seller
- Seller agreed his / her fault on the defected goods
- Seller offered 2 solution to buyer 1- Return & exchange but seller only bear a fraction of shipping amount 2 - Refund a small fraction of the price & buyer keep the goods and repair him/her self.
(Both no good for buyer because 1- shipping back is very expensive 2 - the product cant be repair)

Aliexpress steps in to resolve :-
Refund 50% of the price & buyers keep the goods. The reasons given was seller did not state cover cost of shipping back if goods are defective.

Fraudulence (loop holes) :-
-Seller buy defected goods at A NO COST PRICE!(Seller did on purpose because the defective is clearly seen)
-Seller sell it to buyers of a country far far away (so that shipping back will be impossible)
-When buyer complain, seller offer solutions to buyer which will benefit the seller anyway.
-Seller know that if end up in dispute he / she still gain....

My conclusion :-
Aliexpress saw the evident buy chosen to benefit the seller unlike ebay any defect is fully refund. No one wants to buy a defected goods and go to repair.

NEVER NEVER AGAIN USE ALIEXPRESS, IF HAVE TO READ THE SELLER REFUND AGREEMENT FIRST. IF NO FULLY REFUND OR COVER SHIPPING RETURN FULLY... DOOOOO NOOOTTTTT BUYYYYY!

derekc19
7/23/14

We ordered stainless steel jewelry from YIWU BAIHUI JEWELRY FACTORY. The stainless steel jewelries were inferior quality and sub-standard stainless steel, because they broke after only one day of use or within one week. The factory did not want to acknowledge their faulty stainless steel jewelry and did not do anything to fix the problem. Customer representative were very rude. Please do not attempt to buy from them because you will be sorry dealing with pathetic company who just want to make money. There are no after-sale customer service. Our company was out of pocket and we can not even sell these inferior stainless steel products to our customers.

STAY AWAY !!!!!

cleveh19
7/22/14

I purchased 10 different shirts from a few different vendors. The first order arrived yesterday and was supposed to contain two identical shirts. However, the package only contained one shirt. I initiated a dispute and was told a refund would be issued. I would have preferred another shirt to be sent my way, but that option was not offered. I don't know if I will ever get the refund, but that is not the troubling part. I submitted a photo of the customs form that was on the outside of the package. It clearly noted the package contained one shirt. The vendor responded by saying they always mark the customs form as containing one shirt to avoid customs fees regardless is there is one shirt, a dozen shirts or 100 shirts.

jons68
7/22/14

I am a frequent buyer on AliExpress and the Buyers Guarantee safeguard you against faulty goods or non-delivery of goods. I am 100% satisfied with all my purchases on AliExpress.

susanl47
7/22/14

I wish I had read reviews here before I wasted my money there. It is set up to support sellers ripping you off and a lot of them do. The way the scam often works is they send you something other than what you bordered- something cheaper or whatever style/color they had as opposed to the one you selected or the quality is really poor (because of course everything looks better in the pictures, which are sometimes not the actual item). For example I ordered a woman's Chanel knock off watch and I received a Lacoste knock off man's watch. The seller admits it is their error- apparently some man out there has my "Chanel" watch. The only way I can get my money back or the right watch is if I PAY $20 some USD to ship their mistake back with tracking...for a less than $10 watch and they are the ones that made the mistake? (All returns have to be with tracking and it is very expensive to ship to China that way!) Same deal if you get defective item, you have to pay to ship it back with tracking to get a refund/replacement. Face it, the way it is set up they can intentionally send you defective or wrong merchandise and you are not going to spend more than the item cost to return it so you are stuck with it. The other big scam they have going is after you buy you find out everything pictured is NOT included. After the fact I found out the box and case shown with the umbrella I ordered was NOT included, but they are shown in the photos and nowhere did it way they were not included. If I want them they wanted an extra $10- WYSWYG does not apply at Ali Express! Oh yes, another deception they have going on is they will have photos of some celebrity with the actual famous name brand item, but of course you are buying a knock off so if you think yours will look like the celebrities', well think again. Some of them even say it's genuine stuff- yeah, right LOL! Photoshop runs on overtime there too. It's all fakes, but hopefully folks should know that by the price. DO NOT - I REPEAT DO NOT - GET RIPPED OFF BY ALI EXPRESS' CHARLATAN MERCHANTS!

mubb2
7/21/14

I purchase jewelry cost over 156; from Alisa's Jewelry DIY Store , am hook not OK , he asked me to return, after he received them item's thisAlisa's Jewelry DIY Store refuse to refund my money back.up till now

ranr
7/20/14

I read the reviews and like most people, I had the idea to only spend what I would not care about . I ordered from three different stores, similar item, totaling less than $120. I received the first item in less than two weeks (perfect and as advertised). The second item arrived a week later (as advertised). The third item has not arrived (4 weeks and counting), but USPS says item is in the system here. I agree with the idea of checking the sellers rating.

kendrae
7/16/14

If giving zero stars was an option, they would get it. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS! No matter if you use different sellers, no matter how many people on YouTube tell you to order from there, DO NOT!

Aliexpress will steal your money and give you faulty products. If you are looking for a cheap wholesaler this is not the place to find it. All of their sellers are con artist and the company has no ethics.

I beg you please save yourself the time and money and DO NOT SHOP ON ALIEXPRESS!

parisd11
7/15/14

i will never order from this site again. i got an email stating that my package was signed and delivered to me but guess what i didnt even sign for it, so my package is missing and my money was basically stolen from me.

sydneyf8
7/15/14

I ordered from aliexpress before I read the reviews, so I after I placed my order and read the reviews, I was sure I lost my $22.00. Boy was I wrong. I ordered look alike shorts from American apparel from aliexpress. After reading the reviews I figured the shorts would arrive in about 2 months. My shorts arrived in 2 weeks and the shorts look AMAZING and even were from AMERICAN APPAREL, which was a pleasant surprise. The shorts fit perfectly and are gorgeous. I would order again.

mael101
7/14/14

This company and their labyrinthine process to get any refund is a joke. File complaints with FTC and get their sick company off the internet.

cecileh
7/11/14

Experience Poor. A year ago I ordered some products to be shipped to a motel we were staying at. Cameras arrived, cam corder arrived(poor workmanship-unusable within 1month), memory cards arrived, but TABLET never arrived. Set a few messages to supplier, by end of holiday product DID NOT ARRIVE, and we did not have access to internet. Never received ANY REFUND-Buyers protection??

It's now 1 year later, I have access to internet, and tried in vain to get refund. I was sent in a loop. From Eva the robot...until, finally, tucked under ALL THE LAYERS, I could "Chat" with a person. I tried and tried in vain, no-one came up with a "Hi", as per instruction. There are NO EMAIL ADDRESSES, NO CONTACT US FORMS THAT ONE CANE COMPLETE. NOTHING!!!

Buyer protection, I say :NONE!

mimmyj
7/9/14

You send your money into a black hole.

It take ages for items to arrive (many times over two months), many purchases did not arrive, most of the sellers do not respond, you have no person or customer service to communicate with. the dispute process is long. in one case the dispute was approved, and i did not get the money back yet (40 days), in another case they did not accept my claim, although the item did not arrive. the process is not friendly, they sent me to check with my post office, did not notify me by email and allowed me 3 days to respond (not business days), and of course there is no address to respond to.
the few pennies that you may save do not wroth the waste of time and frustration

jerzyc
7/9/14

Some of suppliers are OK, but if there is any problem don't expect money back or any other solution to the problem. Definitely stay away of this site.

bertw11
7/8/14

If something goes wrong, Right now I'm rolling my eyes

Let me put it this way: Some sellers are great, they are decent people and good, honest businessmen. I've done business with this one guy - many transactions - and everything has gone very well, and I would and will do business with him again.
BUT, if something goes wrong - and 2 other transactions from 2 other sellers did - The resolution process takes a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact Ali Express yourself. Yes, you can contact the dishonest sellers, but that doesn't do any good.
Ali Express's resolution process takes a long time - so long that your ability to put the charge into dispute with your Credit Card would expire if you were to wait.
This is what has happened to me. I put the charge into dispute with my Credit Card Company because the process was taking such a long time. Now I am told by Ali Express that "my order has been frozen due to you claim a chargeback to cardholder bank". Again, this is an "automated response" with no way to respond to them.
So thank goodness I did what I did, and I hope my Credit Card Company decides in my favor.
Out of 3 sellers I have bought things from: 1 seller is good, and the other 2 were not.
Proceed at your own risk. I will continue to do business with the 1 good seller.

trishs5
7/8/14

very very very very bad experience with this ali express its a night mare ali express is a fraud company just stay away from this company they will never refund your money they are thieves stealing people hard earn money in the name of coupon and vip members.

megant8
7/4/14

NEVER BUY FROM Online Store 735573 ( Makeup Store ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received broken item and i mesaged him not once , but 5 times while he/she was online. I'm being totally ignored. I warned him/her that i was going to warn people on the internet. no response whatsoever.

NEVER BUY THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jw70
7/4/14

Product was as described. Price was right. Delivery quicker than expected. Weeks away from ordering more when my Credit Card company informed me of an $865 charge they had declined from........Aliexpress! Thought I had found a gold mine....but you will be sorry one way or another! If you aren't scammed by the seller, the marketplace will steal your payment info and try and screw you! Stay away!!!!!

lynr6
7/2/14

i ordered 2 Samsung Cell Phones - i never received the phones or my money back. Do not order from this site.

avrahamr
7/1/14

75 days and still I did not receive my order. no: 61855384298970
From aliexpress
Even No Local tracking details !!!

sams148
6/30/14

goods never received and refused to refund my money. opened a complaint with my credit card company and they refunded my money, so put that in your pipe and smoke it aliexpress

krishnab1
6/30/14

i have ordered a Mannequin Dress Form online with aliexpress paying USD 108.70 in the month of April 2014 and today its 30th June and still the item is not received. Complained many a time and aliexpress does not interfere or question the buyer. Buyer keeps extending delivery time unilaterally despite me asking them to cancel and refund. The site days delivery within 15-30 days! Dont buy from aliexpress as their customer service is very very poor. i am now taking up this issue with my credit card issuing bank

aw84
6/29/14

Stay away from this site unless there is a return shipping label. They are scam artist. I did not recieve what I ordered and when I tried to return the item it cost over 200.00 us dollars to return an item that weighed less than a pound and when I responded back to their request I got no response to this date and they would only refund 25.00 us dollars on an item that cost 175.00 dollars.

sam-a
6/27/14

To all negative comments:
The bottom line is you get what you pay for and you take certain risk when ordering from China. They are selling black market or imitation items, but try their best to satisfy customers with what they have. Aliexpess needs more stringent selection of its vendors, and you guys need to select more durable goods to purchase. In other words, avoid items like clothing or electronics, because too many things can go wrong on those items.

rgb
6/25/14

if you get any nike shoes or nike products some of their products looks like they edited their pictures to take off the nike swoosh. i wanted to know if they have or dont have a nike swoosh. can anyone help? thanks

melg6
6/25/14

I have bought many items from many different sellers. (Mostly jewellry)

All you need to know is.
ALWAY CHECK SELLER FEEDBACK AND LENGHT OF TIME TRADING. (Anything above 95% is good)
ALWAYS READ TERMS OF SHIPPING. (You normally need to spend over 10$ for free shipping.)
ALWAYS KNOW HOW CUSTOMER PROTECTION WORKS.(this is most important.) You will be given a certain amount of days to receive your item. YOU must watch this as aliexpress gives no warning when it is going to run out. If you have not received your item b4 the timer runs out, the day before it ends ALWAYS OPEN A DISPUTE.
until your item arrives and is in perfect condition. NEVER cancel a dispute until you have your item or your case has been delt with and you are happy with refund or replacement. NEVER cancel a dispute because the seller hounds you to do so.( And he will, always) then you get no replacement or refund.

Reason for this is, the seller never gets paid until you have informed aliexpress that u have received your item and it is as described and fit for purpose. Aliexpress holds your money until you tell them you have it or the customer protection runs out after which the seller automatically gets paid.

Out of maybe 50 sellers I have only been done 1 time. This was because I did not know how customer protection worked and let it run out b4 I got my item. Never received it either and got no response from seller.
I have found most sellers friendly and helpfull and a pleasure to deal with and for most part received excellent quality stuff for 1/3 of the price here.
It can be a great place to shop if you are armed with the knowledge of how to buy properly.
In general I would advise against electronic gadgets or very expensive purchases.
It's great if you are lookin for cheaper alternative knockoffs but ALWAYS do your research.
I have given you the know how now go enjoy shopping.

martinam4
6/24/14

There is no costumer service and buyer protection is bs.
I bought something and it wasn't as described they returned only one quoter of the price. When I wanted to return it for a full refund, there was no answer. I wrote emails but with any respond. Watch out there is no Customer service.

leelaa
6/23/14

I bought a long evening dress from this seller from aliexpress for 225 US dollars. When I recieved it I had to pay extra 30 for customs tax and when I opened it the dress looked like $#*! and not only that but it was made shorter than I had ordered!!! She told me to return it and she will refund my money so I paid another 40 to return it and its been three months she hasn't refunded my money!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY :

other sellers are okay but this was the worst I dealt with. She doesnt reply to your emails and is extremely rude!!

mariod6
6/21/14

I bought a Chinese smartphone that worked for three days and died. All my attempts to reach the seller or Aliexpress proved futile. Not recommended!!

careyk16
6/20/14

Hello.
I have made 105 orders with Aliexpress.com.
My first 2 orders were refunded to me because the seller was not "Legit" but I was refunded my money in full, approximately 5 days later.
I have received everything that I have ordered, this far and I must say that I truly enjoy shopping online with Aliexpress.
Thanks!