US Government's NSF

lisab14

365 Reviews for AliExpress

▼ Sort by: recent

2/22/14

Horrible service..terrible customer service..received know refund..know resolution..i placed a dispute but its not resolved..i'm sadden and disappointed..I placed a order and received the wrong dress..they are making me pay for their mistake..their not sending the correct dress or offering a complete refund..bad business rating F+

2/22/14

There are too many sellers who just do not care about customer service . I rarely order but some vendors do not have web stores so I have to order through Aliexpress.

Buying is like gambling sometimes you will get amazing items all perfect first time around and then reorder and receive junk and seller telling you they will not refund of course we can bypass the seller but the wait time is horrible. Also some will not send at all or short your order.

If you are not in a hurry and don't mind having your money tied up then the site does have bargains.

2/21/14

They have 0 buyer protection, it ike a little chines mafia, they there to sell cheap quality chines goods, no buyer protection at all.

2/21/14

I ordered a coat about two months ago and it still has not arrived. No tracking information at all and when I contacted the owner all she said was that it's on it's way and I should have more patience. I ordered a winter coat at new year - for winter! And at this rate I shall get a WINTER coat for the summer.
I just hope that my coat does come and the money hasn't been taken out of my account for no reason like daylight robbery.
Please anyone who wants to order anything online, stay away from this site!

2/20/14

I would tell anyone I know to stay away from this site. It's been close to 3 months since I placed my very first order which didn't arrive. They completed my order, thus preventing me from opening a dispute. I was communicating with the seller, zhou liyang, whose only response was to ask me to wait another 7-14 days and that the package is on it's way.

2/20/14

Awesome looking and sounding speaker, and it doesn't feel cheap either. The instructions seem to be a bad translation to English, so it takes some technical understanding to get everything working, plus some playing with to understand all the controls. For example, no where does it tell you that the forward and rewind buttons are also volume buttons.

2/20/14

Took forever to arrive, more than 3 months. Product Quality and as advertised. Seller helpful and always willing to help! Unfortunately it was not possible for me to give away as wanted despite two months in advance of the birthday person.

2/20/14

Really loved this necklace. It was high quality and just like the picture. The pink stones on the drop are REALLY pink and the chain is not gold, but has a pink gold hue. It's really well done. My only issue is the clasp: it's kind of weird and may eventually break.

2/19/14

I ordered a Peruvian u shape human hair wig from seller LEO....once I FINALLY received the order it was far from what I actually ordered. The description of the wig was not accurate. The picture and description of the wig was totally different from what I ordered. When expressing my dissatisfaction to the seller via email, I was never offered a refund or exchange. The seller offered a discount on my next order, which is not an option. The sellers have full control over your order, its a scam site. The seller stole $158.00 from me using a falsified ad. The site claims a guaranteed buyers protection which is also falsified! I am unable to open a dispute, request a refund like the site advertises. After I signed into my account, it shows 0 orders. There isn't even a customer service phone number to contact. SCAM SITE.....STAY AWAY!

2/17/14

I bought many things from them (3 pages). It seems they are ok until I bought a ski helmet from this seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/922972. It came with scratch marks, the vents did not work and it was small, and the quality was not good at all. I received it on "December 30, 2013 11:56 am." I immediately opened a dispute and sent all the evidence of my claim by taking pictures, videos, etc. It is February 17, 2014, and I still have not heard anything back as what is their verdict. They are supposed to settle their disputes in three days!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Notice how all the good reviews are in horrible, broken English? This site is a scam run from a different country. They will send you knockoff, low quality bull$#*! that's totally unrelated to what you ordered. You won't get a refund. RESEARCH ANY WEBSITE ON GOOGLE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!! THEY LIST PRICES THAT ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE FOR BRAND NAME PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING YOU THOSE PRODUCTS.

2/17/14

You can find heaps of great bargins on here but you have to take care with what seller you go with, esp with SOME clothing and electronics but I have had a few great buys from here esp with bulk craft products and jewellery. I must say, I am a regular on here :)

2/15/14

Certains produits traditionnellement faits en Chine sont tout à fait corrects et conformes à la description qui en est faite.
Par contre, les produits de marque européenne ou américaine vendus à prix très attractifs sont des faux parfaitement imités mais qui n'arrivent pas à la cheville des produits originaux. Ecouteurs BOSE achetés chez John Weng (boutique AliExpress) catastrophiques.

2/14/14

I ordered as wig from there cus I suffer from alopecia it was a 200.00 dollar wig from Ruimei hair factory the lady was Sunny Wei .anyways when I received the wig I was like is this a joke it looked so fake you could see the threading on that wig and I told her I wanted my refund but she kept making excuses even tho I told her I'm completely bald I need my refund so I can order something better she didn't care and after two weeks she just ignored me and they just ran off with my money. Everyone on there is a fraud don't trust anyone there!

2/12/14

Ontem chegou minha encomenda. Foi postado no dia 22/01 e chegou dia 11/02/2014. Chegou antes do esperado e o produto em ótimas condições. Recomendo o site!!!!!

2/11/14

Just wait a little bit long. As the problem of defect introduced is negligible, and seeing the concern of the seller, to resolve this issue, I feel obliged to review my feedback, changing meinha score three stars to five stars. Good seller

2/11/14

I personally really like this site, I have never bought anything that cost more than 30 dollars, I also recieved everything in a reasonable amount of time since it was sent from China.

2/10/14

What guarantees can I get?
Full Refund
if you don’t receive your order
You will get a full refund if your order does not arrive
within the delivery time promised by the seller.

I need my 20.00 back because I didn't get any of
the product. Why would you keep 8.00 when you didn't
get me anything? I will have to report you and this
site to the business bureau as this site guarantee's
I would get my product or my money back. I need
people to know that if they don't get there order
they can't receive a refund. It's not right. You
need to make good on the deal we had order refund
100% of what I paid if you can't.
Derik Ferrante.

Facebook for AliExpress Buyer Protection Home
www.aliexpress.com

You do not have a way for me to get my full refund and I buyers
need to beware. I disputed in the proper amount of time, I have
no way to rate this seller since this process took so long.
Your buyer protection program failed be. If I spend 20.00 for
an order and the seller gives me back 12.00, that is not in
complaint with your buyer protection plan. No place on the
website to complain about that. I will not be shopping here
ever again and I will be reporting this site.

2/9/14

I have been using Aliexpress.com for years now for my dropshipping business and it's the best supplier based site out there! When choosing which products to buy always do your research and read the suppliers feedback. Take in consideration the shipping time frame and their shipping process, including the delivery company they use.

2/8/14

post#578 horrible seller! China thief don't buy from Shen Zhen Fuers International Trade Co., Limited they steel 120$ from me do not believe any positive feedback on web. all are fake""""" after receive not working alarm i tray contact sever times not respond ;i never buy anything from Aliexspress and Alibaba you dont have any security or protection for yours many 2 bilions Chines thief any country on word for stilling from endear people you go to jell but not in Cina??????????? video proof [http://www.mediafire.com/watch/062ea5zn2cfl54k/IMG_0374.MOV

2/7/14

I have to say, this is a website we need to avoid, at least me. Super slow shipping, I ordered one item and take more then 1 and half month to get delivered. And the seller is very difficult to communicate with, don't buy too expensive thing on this site, if you really want to do so, find a seller with good customer reviews.

2/7/14

This website is terrible and I hate this if my shoes don't come I am going off people do not order from this website it is a total scam

2/6/14

I bought from that site a few times, every time has a problem. Almost all of the item they put in their pictures are not the same as the product you receive. The seller won't respond you once they get paid. It's hard to get the refund. No customer services. I still didn't receive the refund they were supposed to give me in 7 days. Do not buy from that site. Even though it's cheap, but it's not worth it because they picture and description doesn't math what you get at all. You will get a piece of junk and regret about that.

2/2/14

I ordered hair from them last sunday. Prior to making my purchase I was in constant contact with them, read the reviews and everything to.check out fine. Needless to say, after they took my money they have become unresponsive. I have left 8 messages regarding the status of my package and still no response. I haven't even gotten a tracking number. I feel like I've been scammed. Sad part about it was that I was counting on this hair for a production I am in and now have to spend more money for hair that I don't have. I am so dissatisfied and disappointed I could cry. This is what happens when you buy from these people. I wish there was a negative star

2/1/14

Sizes are Always wrong, even afther reading and cheking everything on the website. A lot of sellers can't deliver what they offer. Refunds are Always oké.

1/30/14

I tried two different times from two different sellers on this site to purchase a cellphone. Both times they told me the order had been cancelled and they wanted me to send them all kinds of personal information in order to be verified. The whole time I called my credit card company and the purchase had gone through and been paid. DO NOT EVER forward the information they are seeking. You will be set up for identity theft. They were asking date of birth, SSN, and even wanted me to send them copies of my credit card (front and back) and bank statements. Stay away from this company. I will never attempt another purchase. Alibaba is the same way.

1/30/14

This was my first time shopping with Ali Express or dealing with any international company and it was my worst experience ever. I ordered this supposedly brazilian hair from Celebrity Hair Products Co .,Ltd. The sellers name is Anna Zhao. it cost me $270. That was the most I ever paid for human hair and I was very excited about my purchase. The order arrived about 5 days after I had place my order. I was impressed by that, but when I opened the package, I was extremely disappointed. It wasn't human hair at all and it looked nothing like what was on the picture that attracted me. Honestly, if I had gone to a shop and seen that same hair, I wouldn't pay $10 for it. I tried to file a claim through Ali express, but was told to contact the seller which I did. The seller told me not to worry, but to go and return it through the post office and to say it was only worth $10. When I went to return it, I realized that in order to get delivery confirmation, I had to spend at least $70. That $70 I knew I wasn't going to get back. I decided to go with regular shipping which could only be tracked up to the point where it left the U.S. Once out, there is no tracking information available. I was able to track it until it left Chicago. Now, the seller claims that he did not receive the package. His only explanation is that the tracking information only ends in Chicago. Not only have I lost $270 but also $30 for the shipping, a total of $300. I tried to contact Ali express and they told me that they cannot do anything about it. I needed to contact the seller. I should have filed a claim within a few days of receiving the package. Of course, I tried doing that and was told to first contact the seller to try to sort it out. I am warning all Ali express shoppers, you have little or no buyer protection. Beware of this website

1/30/14

I sincerly think that this site is ok and trustful. The only thing you have to check is the seller rating. only in this way you can find a trust seller.. Because one thing you need to know is that Aliexpress is an english alternative for TaoBao, which is the same website but for chinese only and Taobao is the chinese Ebay, if you understand what i mean. So check the seller 1st before buying.. Think there's only few scammers and the problem is that those who want free shipping doesn't see, i think the ''15-60 day delivery''. thats why its a problem for them ..lol.. If you dont want to eait, just pay the DHL or TNT express delivery thats all.. thanks

1/29/14

I think they're awesome. I have ordered several items with no problems whatsoever and my cost weren't limited and I received everything by the estimated due date. I have no complaints.

1/29/14

After 30+ orders some over $100 , I have had no trouble with any of the suppliers.
Shipping delays on free post items are no worse than other Chinese sites, a lot better than some.

1/29/14

Like Amber B. said, don't order anything exprensive. I lost 40 € trying to order knifes. They promise total refund if order not received in 30 days etc...In reality, you won't get your money back. Probably you won't even get your negative feedback published on the sellers page. And there is no way to contact Aliexpress, if the "open dispute" time is over.

If you need a cheap spare cellphone charger or something, order from Aliexpress. But be prepared to receive a low quality product. For example, the clothes they sell are cheap looking in real life. And very small - smaller than described.

1/29/14

Okay as long as you purchase small items. Stay away from anything over $20 because I have heard a lot of reviews that items have not been shipped to them and nothing was done for their situation. In my case though I have had fairly good experiences. I have bought some make-up and other beauty supplies from this website and have received them in under 20 days. Not a bad site but just be careful who you buy from.

1/28/14

if you are new to aliexpress and not to sure whether you should trust them. Try this. See if you can actually contact them. Try contacting aliexpress before you buy anything and just see how hard it is to contact the company before you purchase your first product. Their email us and start chatting button are Constantly UNAVAILABLE. All the products on aliexpress are fakes and cheap knock offs. There is NO QUALITY at all. Please do not use this site. You will find nothing of Quality on here.

1/28/14

Order Number: 60659809836203 on Aliexpress.com
32USD for a HD DVR Hidden Camera mp3 Watch with 4GB internal menory -
I want first buy with a Thai VISA card, impossible !!! between Asia countries it's beautifull.
26.12.2013 I pay by bank transfer
03.01.2014 I receive this message : China Post Air Mail RB101887151CN
03.01.2014 I ask them why I cannot follow my order, no answer.
12.01.2014 I ask again angry and this time they answer me to wait.
17.01.2014 I ask again what append and they tell me that they will refound me.
Almost 1 month after my order I reveive few money back !!!!
21.01.2014 ALIPAY SINGAPORE E-COMMERCE P/L ALIPAY SINGAPORE E-COMMERCE 23.66
26.12.2013 ALIPAY SINGAPORE E COMMERCE PTE LTD SINGAPORE 049315 SINGAPORE -61.82
Amount is in CHF, so I miss around 40USD !!!!
Thanks to start to refund me but it's not my problem if you didn't have your product in stock, you have to refund ALL what I pay to you !!!!!
I lose time, money and I didn't have my product !
No communication with them, just when you threaten that they will answer.
If I can put 0 star I wil do, never see so bad selling on internet.

1/27/14

I've ordered a handful of times. Each time I took the time to read, what I can (I can't read Chinese), and read all the feedback for the seller. Don't order just based off the images because within the fine print - it usually says; "objects pictured can be different than items received."

I see a lot of complaints about slow shipping and how orders didn't ship out for 8+ days. Read what the seller tells you! My orders usually say " up to 9 days to process." Shipping is slow because IT COMES FROM CHINA! China doesn't have mail like the rest of the world. Some villages can't even allow mail during certain times due to the local issues. China is a repressed country with heavy restrictions. Even down to their internet access. You have to be patient! Also things don't show up at China customs and get moving right from there - they gather enough to make it worth their trip. Shipping to the US usually takes between 4-6 weeks. I've ordered from China a number of times from multiple sites - it's always the same.

Much like Ebay or Amazon - you just have to pay attention to who you buy from and read the fine print.

1/25/14

I'm one of the people who got scammed. I bough expensive ring, the seller was sent me a wrong tracking number, and kept on sending me wrong tracking number until the time run out and I couldn't file a dispute. A complaints is not a complaint it is reviewed by the seller, but I did invastigation and here are the emails, phone numbers addresses to make a real dispute. Hope this helps! This has not been the first time I got cheated this time I'm not letting it go.

Alibaba Group welcomes inquiries from the media:

AliExpress
Online help center: http://www.aliexpress.com/help/home.html
Buyer service and complaints: buyer@aliexpress.com
Fraud allegations: tradesecurity@aliexpress.com

Good luck to everyone!

Alibaba Cloud Computing
Pre-sales inquiries: (+86) 571-8899-2688
Post-sales customer support: (+86) 571-8502-5885

Alipay
Online help center: http://help.alipay.com/lab/contact_service.htm

1/23/14

As most of you already know lace wigs are the “It” thing. All the celebrities are wearing them and they are so much easier to deal with than extensions. I have been ordering hair from Aliexpress venders for a year now. It has been a good experience until now. I am extremely dissatisfied. I ordered a wig from Sunnysea Hair Products Co.,LTD. The vender is Lena Wang. The wig was suppose to be lace Virgin Brazilian hair. When I received the wig it was not the hair I ordered. My stylist told me not only was it not virgin Brazilian it was intertwined with synthetic hair. It was shiny, the stitching was poor & it did not look at all like the picture. I contacted the seller, she apologized & she told me she would refund the money. She gave me instructions on how to send it back.
She required that I send it through the post office not DHL or UPS. She required that I say the item was a $10 hair sample. She said If I did not do that, she would not refund the money because the custom price would be too high. When I went to the post office I found out you can only get tracking if you pay approximately $70 for overnight. I could not afford that & given the fact that the wig was $117 that seemed crazy. In addition, I knew the vender would not reimburse such pricey shipping fees. The Post Office made me fill out a customs form and I filled it out just as the seller required. I was given a receipt & a copy of the custom form w/ the custom number. They informed me that it should be there within 7 to 10 business days. It has been approximately 5 weeks & the seller is claiming she did not "sign for it." She never said she didn`t receive it – she said she did not sign for it…odd choice of words. Now she She is pretty much ignoring me.
When I spoke to the post office two weeks ago, they said this is a scam which happens quite often when items are purchased from certain overseas companies. I have been purchasing from Aliexpress for about a year & have made several purchases from several venders. This is the 1st time I was sent fake hair & now she is trying to not refund my money.
I need this matter rectified. I was told that going through Aliexpress was safe but here it is I am not receiving my money back & she is now ignoring me when prior to this she was very communicative. I filed a complaint with Aliexpress and they have not gotten back to me. It has been several weeks since I filed the complaint.
I am out approximately $130. This is unacceptable. Aliexpress is a SCAM. It allows venders to use their site to steal money. I do not recommend this site. There is too many ways to be scammed here without recourse.

1/23/14

I tried to order shoes for my son and ordered size 6.5 kids and they send me size 8 womens. Did they fit?.....yes. But these were the Lebron 10 wtf mvp's so they have hearts on them!! So i contact seller and they try to say it was my fault and offered me 10 dollars off. Or I could pay shipping to send them back for refund. And with the cost to ship back to china,I would still be screwed out of my money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!

1/22/14

I bought a portable external hard drive. The package appeared to be sealed, but when tried to recover, there were files deleted from it. The bad part was that the drive was malfunctioning. NO chance to open dispute since the link quickly disappeared from 'my orders'. Cheating theft site!!!

1/22/14

Be very careful who you are dealing with. I am never going to order from Aliexpress again. The seller is giving me a "round around", she does not want to refund the purse that I paid for and haven't received yet. i have been trying to get my refund after 4 months. Do not buy anything from the seller with the name "kristine zhu"!!! She is a crook!

1/21/14

I have completed over a dozen transactions to the US have only had one hiccup with US Customs. However, the vendor did keep in touch and made good on the order. I cannot say all vendors will be as responsive but mine was. Chinew Technology Co LTD.

1/21/14

Ive ordered from sunny grace hair company at least 4 or 5 times in the last 3 to 4 years and everytime I have been more than satisfied with what I received. It always arrived with in 4 to 5 days after I made my purchase...HOWEVER my last purchase was in November of 2013. I ordered virgin indian hair lace wig...I spoke with grace through a chat and gave her my details exactly as I have always done. I recieve my product and its nothing wha I asked for! She seemed destracted when she took my order and this was my fear at the time. I let it go because its always come out better than what I asked for. Anyway I go to her pg and chat her about how this was not what I wanted. She apologized and ask me to ship it back and she would redo it to what I asked for. I had to pay an extra $30 to ship back to china something I already spent $200.00 anyway. Days and weeks go by.. they dont have it. Months go by they still dont have it. I would contact her through the online chat and through email weekly about it. After a while I began to get irritated and they stop responding to me. I had to log in as a different user to get a responce and they would answer immediately! Once I made it clear it was me...they would stop responding. One time she put me on hold for 45 minutes for another person to tell me..oh she went to sleep! It is now January going on February in less than 2 weeks and still nothing has been resolved. I have filled a dispute with my bank and its in the process now. Hopefully this works! Please be careful ordering anything from china! $20 of USA money is a $100 of theres so they made a good $500.00 off of me plus the extra $30 I paid to return the product!

1/19/14

Aliexpress website is legit, and the disputes team works very slow but fine.

But you must purchase here very carefully. In this sales portal there are hundred of sellers. Many of them are just scammers who will never send any goods or just will send an empty parcel. Besides them, most of sellers, scammers or not, are just liers. Most of them does not send what advertised or send just counterfeits, and most of them won't fulfill their word about warranties and promises.If you buy here, check carfully number of transactions, % of positive feedback, and comments. You will never get a sure purchase, but if you just want a phone case, look for a seller with good reputation and if you get different color, etc, just open dispute.

1/19/14

First, i'm sorry, my English isn't good.

AliExpress degenerates, does not respond claims not involved in the abuses of sellers.

My case:

I bought a smartphone: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/268946498.html . Following the problems that occurred with the sale of this product , the seller has changed the information on their website

I received the device and was broken: the device connected to the grid, not recharged, and if I connect it to the computer does not detect it. I bought another cable, but the problem is the same. Once the battery is exhausted, and has not been charged more, so that the device is completely unusable.

I have opened a dispute and AliExpress team has closed the dispute without giving me any solution. I was unable to contact the claims center in any way.

The information from the seller says the device is a Goophone but not true. I asked a question to the manufacturer Goophone and replied that this model is not a Goophone.

I believe that AliExpress is degenerating, would have to be more careful with customers and check that sellers are honest, otherwise it will become an organization of scammers.

Aliexpres has grown and has forgotten the customers. Although so far you've you were lucky, you'll soon be in trouble. In AliExpress many scammers are hiding.

1/18/14

Should you use this website? How about this: try to find their customer service number. Hint: it doesn't exist. Why would you do business with a company you can't even contact? If you have any problems with your order, a seller ships you absolute counterfeit garbage (which happened to me), or for some reason you don't receive your money back on a return, you will be SOL.

1/18/14

DO NOT USE ALIEXPRESS! Customer Service and complaint department is non-existent. Your purchased item will arrive (if it does) more than 3-4 months after purchasing. I never received mine item which was purchase in Oct 2013 meant to be given to my 9 yr-old daughter for Christmas.

I did open a dispute which indicates it was escalated and a case management will review. This was 2 months ago and I can't get through to anyone ever since. There has to be a place to report this to...unfortunately they are not in the US!

1/17/14

I see so many complaints about aliexpress, but if you obey a few ground rules it is one of the best places to buy almost anything.

I'm in the UK and I get most items I order within 10 days or less. If you want to shop safely on aliexpress, follow these rules:
1) Don't buy anything from a company with less than 90% positive feedback.
2) Don't buy any product with less than 10 orders and 2 positive user feedback ratings
3) If an item looks too good to be true, don't buy it!
4) Don't buy branded items - e.g. Apple, Samsung etc.

It's so simple, yet so many people mess it up which gives the site a reputation it doesn't deserve.

1/17/14

Pague un envio de auricular para agua y deporte desde hace meses segun articulo 60554972205331 cuyo proveedor es Yoyo Bai y me encuentro que la transacion ha sido terminada y yo no recibi ni figura en el correo dicho articulo asi que tengo que pensar que fue una estafa .

1/16/14

I recently purchased a s4 phone case from Shenzhen TOMYOU Technology Co.,Ltd . I never received my order. I ordered it December 8th and still have yet to get it at . It said that it was confirmed to be delivered on December 18th, I check my mail and I checked with the post office who said they didn't have it and if they did it would have been delivered. I contacted Jackie who was anything but helpful. He put blame on the post office, refused to send me a case or refund me my money. It's a Damn joke trying to contact aliexpress. Don't waste your time or your money

1/16/14

Do not buy ! I ordered a coat for my daughter who is tall , measured to make sure it would fit according to their measurements and the sleeves were very short when received. They must have midgets there ! It will cost too much to send back and complained to the seller but so far no response. Another order has 3 more days left for me to receive it but cannot be tracked. MIA since 12/23/13.DO NOT BUY !

About AliExpress
Specialties & Business Description
Launched in April 2010, AliExpress (www.aliexpress.com) is a leading global e-marketplace made up of small business sellers that offer a wide variety of consumer products with good value for money. It is dedicated to bringing unique products in more than 20 major product categories to its millions of registered buyers in more than 220 countries and regions.

AliExpress is a business within Alibaba Group.

For any customer service issues, please visit http://www.aliexpress.com/help/newContactUs.htm.
Meet the Business Representative
Pamela M.
Title: International Strategic Marketing Communications
AliExpress is a business-to-consumer shopping platform. The platform is user-content-created by small businesses selling products directly to consumers internationally.