US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 666 reviews)

annas130

I have always received my items, the customer service was reliable and great and I can recommend it. (in 146 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 72 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

hondurk
4/26/16

I've been shopping on Aliexpress for a while and somewhat happy. It's cheap and they have a huge selection however their shipping is SUPER slow. I know most items are being shipped from Asia but still. One time it took almost 2 months to get the item that I ordered.

natalian4
4/25/16

I ordered 5 items from them from November of 2015.
I nether got items. I open a dispute, their reply was items are in the way.
Now when I contact sellers doesn't exist their store. Money was not return.
Under Tracking number is see that items didn't arrive.
I write complains. Their answer was, " Complains rejected because was not accurate"

tshaw
4/25/16

The hair i ordered started to shed after 1 week of having and when i contacted them to get a refund they wouldnt give it to me until i close the dispute and give them a 5 star review them once i said no i will close the dispute but will not give a reviewthey tried to split my refund in half and say once i leave a review they will send the rest. I am do e with this cite it is really bad

hadassahc
4/25/16

I ordered two pairs of shorts in November. They have still not arrived and it's almost the end of March. The seller used to reply to me but has stopped- the sellers name is Love MJ. So no one order from this seller because they will not receive their goods.

alisonj9
4/24/16

My experience with Eunice Mao seller of Aliexpress was very good!!!... The silk shirt I ordered was not available in my size, he contacted me... And with his very helpful advice and guidance I chose a different shirt... In the exact size that would fit me... He gave me measurements...when it arrived, I loved it!!!.... So much so that I have just ordered another silk shirt in a different style. Customer service, and quality of shirt both excellent!!!...Alison(UK)

kostasc1
4/24/16

I have ordered from Aliexpress two cellphones and two tempered glass films (Order 72835511071482) on 08.02.2016. Estimated delivery was 12-30 days, so I thought that I can live with it. 45 days later I asked again what is wrong with my order and they told me my package were at the customs waiting for me. In the tracking tool I could see that the package was in customs waiting for me to clear it. I called the customs and they told me that they don't have my parcel. If they had it, they would either clear it automatically and issue a clearance fee for me to pay or they would send me a notification. Nothing of these happened. I told that to Aliexpress and they told me to be patient. Aliexpress supposedly offers a 60 day purchase protection. This is why I started a dispute few days before this expired. A week later they told me, that I should contact customs because they have my package (according to their tracking tool). I told them that the buyer doesn't do that in Germany but still I contacted again the customs and got the same answer again. At the same time I contacted DHL and I started a tracing process for these packages. I informed Aliexpress. Another week went by and they only answered that I should pick up my package from the customs and that there are several reasons that it can be detained and that it is my DUTY to clear it. At the same time I received the answer by DHL that they could not find the package and that the only person to make order an OFFICIAL TRACING is the seller. I called customs (another department) and DHL once more. Customs gave me the same answer as before. A kind employee of DHL also told me that the package travelled from Sweden (never knew it would go through Sweden) to Germany and the last place where it seems to have been was the customs of Kiel. But the only counterpart that could really order an official search is the seller. I waited another week until I got an answer by Ali. They told me that I should submit a written proof that the customs don't have the parcel. I actually called the customs once more. They told me that they only issue notices for parcels that exist and that they have. And if they had received my parcel they would have either clear it ans issue a fee or send me such a detention notification. I wrote that to Aliexpress once more. Their answer after a long time again was, that they would release the money to the seller if I didn't pickup the parcel or send them written proof. So they did. I have appealed to it today.
Apart from the 400 euros I lost, I have spent an enormous amount of time to deal with all this bureaucracy they put me through. Think about it before you buy.
I will be updating the post with the new episodes that are about to come...

constantins1
4/24/16

Very shoddy business. I used AliExpress to buy a part from one of their sellers and after more than a month and a half, I still didn't receive anything (Order 73428522524659). All that Aliexpress is asking from me is to be patient but meantime it keeps pushing further the delivery date. As well, AliExpress won't give me a deadline after it will return the money I spent.
After 30 days passed from the purchase date you cannot submit any feedback which regards the sellers on AliExpress because, incidentally the delivery estimation is bigger (in my case was 35 days) thus the sellers will have a 'clean record' without merit. I don't know anyone who will post a bad review before the due date. It seems that all 'good' feedback you're reading is fake.
Trying to contact customer service is moot since you cannot respond to any e-mail sent by this department. E-mails are automatically generated and is mentioned that you cannot reply.
After all this, I decided to cut my losses (it was my first and definitely my last purchase on this website) and move to really honest companies like Amazon or eBay where the meaning of SAFE purchase is treated seriously.
The bottom line is if you wish to have a good buying (read safe) experience, spend a little more and DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, after almost two months since I placed the order, I've got the goods. My opinions about the customer service and the rules that generally govern still stand and I won't use AliExpress anymore"

hamidz
4/24/16

This company is an absolute disgrace and totally dishonest. After buying a new phone from them which was mulfuntioning from day one the night begun and continue for the next months 2 months. Unbelievably difficult to get any support and once review time was over they clearly new it and disconnected all contact from then. Do not buy from this disgraceful company.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeryj
4/23/16

THEY GIVE YOU FAKE STUFF.THE PICTURE IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY GIVE U. BUYERS NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER,BUY FROM HERE.

crystall30
4/23/16

I would not even give them a one star rating. Unless you have money to throw go ahead. Firstly what you see in the pictures is not what you get always but of such poor quality mostly looking like children's toys. Sunglasses, earrings, clothes are completely different from the pictures. Size don't fit and once they sell you and got your money then they want nothing to do with you after if you need to change a size or color. Forget "dispute" cos they are not interested seriously about you. They protect the seller at all cost. I have sent items back for full refund after they promised to do so but even with tracking they don't refund with hundreds of excuses, wrong address, dispute close, cannot refund, they act stupid and you are constantly frustrated dealing with them. It's like dealing with a devil you don't see or hear but hava a great negative effect on you. When you make a negative review they will bribe you will discounts on your next purchase if you change the reviews to a more positive ones. I have always refuse to do so! When the parcel is lost they will asks you if you want to cancel the order and when you reply the same day "cancel" the order you'll get the next message the next day they have shipped you the item already. It's a roller coaster ride, frustrating and raising blood pressure constantly. They act like they don't understand your when it's time to refund and you never get your refund eventually no matter how right you are.

Beware of Beifu Jewellery

Just don't get carried away with cheap prices. Those suckers are all out for your money and sell you rubbish. Never never ever do business with these China companies unless you are right in front of them you can see & touch the item don't buy anything blindly. Be smart ppl. Don't encourage such legal con job by these desperate Chinese. They are laughing their way to the bank while you are at the doctors monitoring your blood pressure.......

Beware of " Beifu Jewellery" owner- meizhuang cai
He acts stupid when it's time to refund He's an hide and seek games expert.
He's items are 200% more expensive than similar items of others.

Beware of "Nico Vintage" - Nico Vintage supplier sunglasses
Same thing with the above, story keep changing at every instant. Champion mind games player.

Beware of "Global Village Fast Fashion shop - David liu
Parcel got lost he asked me if I want to cancel the same day I replied yes, cancel. The next day he says, "item has been sent already."

Most of these companies are asking to place 5 star on their site in return for discounts so don't believe the 5 stars in these sites.

Ali Express is a joke !!!

tommyk13
4/22/16

I've been buying many goods on AliExpress - never had any problems. It's an auction site so not everything is good quality and worth buying but it's easy to choose good products and sellers by simply reading feedback. I saved a lot of money comparing to buying the same stuff in me home country - so definitely a recommend! The bad side is the shipment sometimes take ages (1-3 months to deliver).

jeffb147
4/22/16

Defective products. Sellers won't stand behind their products. AliExpress won't do anything. Buyer beware. You'll get crap and have no resource!!!

lant14
4/22/16

I placed an order. They took the money from my account. One week later they cancelled my order for no reason. So I paid and never received my order. Plus there is no direct number you can call and speak to them. Worst worst never buy anything here again!!!

khalids7
4/21/16

I ordered a lot of dropper bottle. The next day my credit card company called for verification of a purchase for $800 charge from china. I had to cancel my card. Please be aware.

irishkas
4/21/16

I ordered a bag and the picture shown was not what I received, I asked to exchange and I can pay shipping but seller didn't want to help and he refund me one dollar, be careful what you order and read reviews from other people or you stuck and waste your money, in the end you will be upset and seller is scam more ppl. Some sellers are good and others bad

valentinam5
4/19/16

I have shopped from Aliexpress.com and it is a hit and miss. You have to know that this site is like a big mall with hundreds of shops some are good some are bad.I have a complaint against a particular vendor:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/contactinfo/1969009.html
Do not buy anything from this store.They are fraud and you will not receive anything from them.I will file a claim with Visa and Paypall, because with aliexpress dispute I reached nowhere! Do not buy from this shop.nior Jun is the "person" who is the contact and I guess the thief..

sheilar20
4/18/16

I have ordered several things from this website. Yes the shipping takes forever, but I have always receive what I order and Ive been impressed with their quality.

denisk30
4/18/16

Ordered some items of clothing as gifts for various people. Most arrived and I was happy with the products, however some didn't. First I was told that it had arrived and I asked for proof of delivery. Then I was told that it would arrive by a later date but it didn't. My case was reviewed with a no appeal finding that my rebate would be zero dollars!

bethk16
4/15/16

This Company allows its sellers to direct download all listings from EBAY and other sites. Most of what you see are not photos or intellectual property of the seller on AliExpress. If you purchase from AliExpress, you will either get a box or rocks, a very poor counterfeit or nothing at all. Ali Express does not support the buyer. Ali Express and Alibaba was created and exists to facilitate China exporting counterfeit, poorly made goods, or nothing. If you buy on AliExpress or Alibaba, you may get lucky and get a good counterfeit T-Shirt. Know that every time you support a site that is fraudulent, sells counterfeits, does not reimburse customers when they do not receive what they ordered -- you harm your friends, family, neighbors, and own Country. CHINA is stealing our products, and our money. PLEASE do not enable this theft. If this continues, authentic designers and manufactures of high quality goods will stop producing (go out of business) and jobs in your Country will disappear. LETS PUT ALI EXPRESS AND ALIBABA out of BUSINESS. If you do not shop on that site, it will go out of business !!

millies5
4/15/16

I bought a video camera from Konlen and Kimy Zhang. Product would not connect to wi fi.
Seller implied that most Americans are honest, really?!? Compared to what, your dishonesty? Told me that software was personally reviewed by him but postmarked Netherlands?!?Also wanted to get into my modem to look at problem. No one gets into my modem!!! Stay away from Aliexpress and buy in US. May be made in China, but you can still get American support. Otherwise expect to be scammed!!

krystnd
4/15/16

Very shady sellers and impossible to get refund for poorly made clothing. Stay away!!

nataliaj4
4/14/16

Its the best service and shipping from Jason Jiang store very professional store and quick response must shop again

sashad9
4/13/16

The shoes they sent me were the wrong size. All I asked for was a return address so that I could return and replace the shoes and they would not provide me with one. I was asked to upload a picture of the shoes. They would not consider the 'dispute', as they call it, without a photo. This was not necessary because the wrong size is the wrong size. So I took a basic photo of the shoe, but when I tried to upload it, the allowance they gave for the size of the photo was too small. So I was not able to upload the picture and they would not consider my request. They kept on giving me deadlines, but not responding to my request. In the end they settled my dispute in the sellers favour because I had not provided them with the correct evidence. They do not have a 'help', customer service....There is supposed to be live chat, but there is never anyone at the other end. After the dispute, they ask for feedback, when you click on the link, the page is not working. This is a SCAM, THEFT, DAYLIGHT ROBBERY, whatever you want to call it, and I have seen other reviews! They should be closed down! I have bought all sorts of items, over the years, online and this is the first this has ever happened to me.

tracys88
4/13/16

Beware of counterfeit goods and don't believe Ali Expresses Buyer Protection Guarantee to fully refund the customer the price of the good and the cost to return the products, even when they validate that the goods are counterfeit.I purchased what I later realised was fake and shellac. Ali Express agreed it was fake gave me a partial refund for the product and nothing for the cost to send it back. I was left with no products and worse off financially.

ctrt
4/12/16

I have used aliexpress on many occasions with no problems at all. Generally I am satisfied and will definitely use the service again BUT I have had one major issue recently.
After a very unpleasant experience with a seller, I finally managed to get my money back. Naturally I wrote a bad review for the seller. Now a month later, they wrote to me asking me to CHANGE my review in exchange for a "COMPENSATION". I was livid. and obviously said no. SO JUST A WARNING BE WARY OF THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS !!!

parkm19
4/12/16

Absolute worst customer service. They lie & steal your money. You can provide all the proof in the world that you should get your money back (which I cant believe you even have to do in the 1st place!!) and you STILL wont get your money back. Dont waste your time, I know things are cheap but there is a reason for that.

kennethg33

Beware I would shop at eBay anywhere else Ben Alibaba are Allied Express

debb1063
4/11/16

I have had issues with only 2 sellers of the 6 I've used so far. Both of them shipped with a method I didn't chose. In one case the items never came and The dispute process with the user was a challenge. In the other case I ordered and paid for one shipping method but the seller decided to use a different method then asked me for more money. I filed a dispute and got my refund within a few days. Other than that my experience has been good.

Customer reviews are really helpful especially when the reviews are from users in the same country as you are. I tend to only buy items with photo reviews as well so that I can get a better look at the quality. The sellers I have dealt with and the ones i have asked questions before purchasing are very helpful and communicative.

There are definitely scam items on there like items with 0 orders but 3 reviews. It is important to look at the number of orders as well as the reviews.

I also do not buy from stores younger than 1 year.

The best news is that Aliexpress holds the funds for the duration of the buyer protection period (typically 60 Days).

All in all I am happy with the fantastic sellers I found and blacklist the ones who are untrustworth.

donnap45
4/11/16

Terrible business. I bought a pair of jeans, for 100 dollars. First there was a $5.00 off coupon, she wouldn't take, as my 100 was Canadian and not American. I said ok. Then I get the jeans! the top of zipper, the flap, I presume it is called, pulls back when you wear themso that the zipper shows. It looks really silly, like poor Erkle. To make long story short, not only does she send 3 messages saying to destroy the jeans,,, and no refund. She insults me, badly. I buy a lot on web, I also buy for our store, from the parent company, and have never been treated like that. I should of read the reviews!!! So now I'm out 100 dollars, been insulted, and it's only 8:09,,, lol So BE WARNED,, not only does she rip you off, but is MEAN ABOUT IT,, IT'S LIKE GETTING SCAMMED TWICE. Good Luck Shoppers... Thanks Sitejabbers for letting me vent. At least I feel a bit better. I do want to say one thing before signing off 99 percent of the stores I buy from on Aliexpress are great!
D. Petterson

Tip for consumers: The do not honour their own policy SHOP ELSEWHERE...!!!!

fatimae2
4/11/16

I cant live without this website anymore I'm an A3 buyer (you get points by buying) I've bought clothes shoes accessories makeup and I cant get enough. Well its a hit or a miss but you should read the feedback and if you didnt receive your order open a dispute and you will get a full refund ( shipping fees included) Who needs more :D

husoh
4/10/16

So far best online store,never had issues with them

fadzlans
4/9/16

Bought 3 jerseys. The seller never send the items. Filed a dispute. Then, the seller rejected it! Can't understand. He has failed to full-fill his promise to deliver the goods. When I asked for my money back, he declined. He promised to deliver my goods before I filed for dispute. But never did. When I filed for dispute, he promised again. My take is this guy is trying to buy time for himself until the protection period ends.

This is the third time in 2 months I'm experiencing this.

Now I've filed my case for arbitration. My money is stuck with them. Have to wait. I did contact the customer service asking about the time-line. The customer service people also don't know how long it normally takes to refund my money.

I've pointed out to them that my case is straightforward. The seller provides me with an untraceable tracking number. Meaning, the seller never shipped my order out. This, they can easily check.

If the seller didn't shipped out my order, so why do they have to hold on to my money? Besides, after about a month (the buyer protection is for 29 days), then, I'll be left uncovered.

That's how the game is played.

My advice (to those who wanted to try their luck with Ali), in 5-7 days (max) if the tracking number that the seller provides is not working, then, dispute your order(s). Don't leave it until late. Otherwise you'll be left uncovered, since in most cases the protection period is for about a month.

chyrkovai
4/8/16

Thank you store Aukey's Best Selling Electronics official flagship store !!!!!! very good product and fast shipping !!! and very responsive seller Bo he advise everyone !!

crystalj19
4/7/16

You get about half the stuff you order! Not reliable at all and customer service is horrible!! Don't waste your time or money!!

cecem3
4/6/16

The sellers on there will take your money and don't ensure your get your order then if you don't get they keep your money don't order from them they suck now I have to file a dispute with my credit card company

frankd77
4/6/16

I have been waiting for an order since December 2015. The seller keeps asking me to cancel the dispute, to change the review from 1 star to 5 stars and to buy more from him. Is there anything wrong with this picture? I suggested I'd simply send them more money without ordering products to help the Chinese economy. What do you say?
My idea would be to stop ordering from them going forward.

karenp95
4/5/16

Never...never do transaction in this website. They send low quality products and if you complaint to them, never dream that you will get your money back. The merchant don't have responsibility and also Aliexpress won't do anything for you. What they want just your money. Even if you try to dispute or file the complaint, you will get nothing from them. It's not woth it to spend time and money in this website.

lindal181
4/5/16

Over all it has been 30 days and I haven't recieved my order.But they took my money.

kyliev2
4/5/16

I ordered a dress from here and it didn't look anything like the picture, they steal pictures from other websites and bloggers and try to recreate the dress it is never the actual dress in the picture. The customer service was horrible and would not refund my money or let me send back the item. I had to open a dispute and try to escalate the dispute. They then told me they would refund me if I gave them a 5 star rating on their website!!! Never again will I waste my time!

bonnyb1
4/3/16

ordered t shirts the size large was bigger than the 2xl and the large fit like a small. 2xl was 6 inches smaller than the large. seller offered me a no return deal of half off, and then changed it. you can return paying shipping yourself. not worth the hassle. just WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN from this site . very poor customer service !!!

strawberrym1
4/3/16

With the cheap prices I made a big order of about 7 articles of clothing. The products took nearly 2 months to arrive. They were all very small and very cheaply made some threads falling out and unwearable. I don't wear a single item from the bunch I ordered they were all crap. They have so many pop up ads and are spoken about you think you are getting something reliable but not at all complete waste of money and time.

steveh154
4/3/16

Your site sucks just die

debh21
4/2/16

I bought 3 'waffle' blankets from online store Novo-Textile International (linked to AliExpress) for $46 each. To say that they are not a quality product is an understatement. I should have purchased from a reputable company based in Australia to ensure quality. The blankets barely fit a double bed, are thin, don't hold their shape and are poorly finished (hems). When I emailed the company about the poor quality and not matching the photo in advert, I was told that they were sorry I was not happy with the product, but they would not change the ad or photo - I replied, however further contact was made by Novo-textile International.
Buyer beware - don't buy cheap items from China - disappointment results!
DGH

albertm64
4/2/16

With so many bad experiences in the past you think I would have learned my lesson.

Today I searched for a product on my PC. Saw that there was an "App Only" sale. Looked on my smart phone. Spent some time comparing stores and products. Went to purchase and the sale had ended.

Nowhere on the pages I was shopping did it say when the sale was ending soon. How

Anyway, fool me once...

Tip for consumers: Prepare yourself to be burned either

Oh, I still get spam weekly to an address that I used in the past when buying there.

And watch out when paying as you might get tricked into signing up for some AliPay thing. Deceptive. They got me once and almost again today.

barbaral65
4/1/16

Love my new glasses but my daughter loved it more than me soninfave it to her looks great on her exactly like the photo pluple and white frame thks Vicky

catalinp1
4/1/16

No issue until this moment.i recive my orders in 3 weeks.

shernettea

Lots of criminal on Ali Express

bobbyl19
4/1/16

"The dispute (order id: 73294415002026 ) has been closed today and we have made a mediation. You can log in to check the details.

We are really sorry that we can not accept your dispute point as you failed to provide valid evidence as required, we have to release payment to seller and closed the dispute. Thank you for your supporting and hope you happy purching on AliExpress."

I provided lengthy description and pictures of the defective merchandise I received. Aliexpress never asked for a video or provided a way to do so (I provided many pictures and lengthy description) and essentially made up a reason to throw out my claim without the possibility of appeal for the purpose of stealing my money. Beware and stick to eBay or Amazon that are reputable I am almost finished with aliexpress due to the high volume of purchases I make inevitably run into problems with dishonest sellers and need a secure reliable recourse.

imana3
3/31/16

I had ordered 3 months ago and never received my products

yvettes10
3/30/16

Lucy Wang of Oscar Hair tries to bribe buyer to change rating.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

201 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
15 hours ago
Answer
joseg52
A: AliExpress is home to a bunch of Chinese robbers... be careful!
13 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
17 hours ago
Answer
joseg52
A: AliExpress is home to a bunch of Chinese robbers... be careful!
13 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other customers.

82 Photos for AliExpress

AliExpress Product Previews (40k)

Category