US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 334 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 69 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

charlieb54
1/16/15

for some reason every-time i buy from aliexpress i am getting fake tracking #'s when i contact aliexpress customer service to open dispute. all of a suuden the seller updates the correct tracking # information. i had a lot of times seller asking me to conform i received the goods before they shipped the merchandise. do never i repeat do never do that. only conforim that you received the goods when you actually received them and its working as expected

linm8
1/16/15

I bought a pair of earrings from this company, but never received my product. DO NOT buy from this site/company!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT waste your money!!!

slatej
1/16/15

I placed two orders in the last 10 months on AliExpress using three different cards (a Visa Debit, and two Visa Electron). The payment went through (as it does with Amazon and Ebay and any other online legitimate store, same shipping details, same cards), the money was instantly taken from my account. A day later I received a communication informing me that the order was closed due to security reasons. The electronic items I had tried to purchase were almost 35% less than elsewhere (hence me placing the orders). That I believe is the hook, the bait for us to use our cards and let them made the transaction. I am not business insider but I firmly believe that, even though the money was returned (in one instance at least.. still waiting for the second transaction to be reimbursed), the transaction must have generated somehow a profit to them.
A scam?
Wish someone with banking backgound would look into this matter soon. I am tired of this Chinese fraud

carolined13
1/15/15

do not buy from this site, money taken from my account in november, no bag, no money returned to my account. Tried to contact the company but email failed to send. DO NOT BE A SUCKER LIKE ME. £24.00 sterling down, no chance of money back. DO NOT BUY.. I will contact bank, fraud squad and consumers association

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

karenc48
1/11/15

Ordered item waited but no delivery opened dispute for refund. Dispute was closed after 1 day and no refund. Sent 5 messages requesting refund. I received 2 messages back apologising and asking for my patience as my card would not accept the refund payment back on it. Total rubbish. Luckily it was only £5.81 never buy from them again

jeromer13
1/10/15

The site is a ripoff...you might be lucky to even receive your order....i used the site and was
aawaiting an order which never came..i contacted the sellet but after two messages he stopped communication...the aliexpress customer service was no help in getting me a refu.d or the items i ordered....i was totally ripoff for $254.00 usd..and righnow I'm stea steaming mad...

Tip for consumers: Beware!

matiqual
1/10/15

Ordered a Full Lace wig from Aliexpress on Nov 4th and it is now going on 2months and I have not received it yet Seller keeps responding the same thing Wait for my news i gave them time to get everything straight first time seller didnt put my address on the package so it was shipped all the way back to them which i didnt get any news from them had to go to my post office people and i still waited after that contacted the seller but took them days to contact me back kept say wait for my news never let me know anything about were my package was or what was going on. This is by far the worse website to shop from ever.

Tip for consumers: Make sure they you buy from someone that many people have done a review on so that you can tell off of others that they are a great seller make

skyet1
1/9/15

I buy from this site but i only buy non branded and non electrical items because i know they're going to be fake or dodgy. I also dont buy shoes as aliexpress is know for poor quality. On the other hand, i have bought many items of jewellery, makeup, scarfs, nail products and hair products aswell as bath and body sets, all of which i have recieved at the time stated without any hassle. Its a good site but you have to be careful because some sellers may take your money and then not deliver your item bit pie and say they have already dispatched it.

Tip for consumers: Check the sellers reviews and ratings
Dont buy electronics or branded items.

martint27
1/9/15

Bought a phone on Aliexpress.The camera or video did not work.They sent me instructions on how to solve this but this did not work either.They wont even reply to emails.So if you want a Smartphone with no camera or video go to Aliexpress.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy on Aliexpress unless you want goods that dont work and then no refund.

ramandeeps2
1/8/15

never buy here, i bought a car remote, never worked .... i contacted the administration...opened dispute,,,, they asked for proof... i made video, got pictures... but not possible to upload... they denied any refund. so never never buy anything... don't take chance... i took..... i learnt a lesson... its better to spend more for better results... so never....

Tip for consumers: never buy anything

whaledyo
1/8/15

Write your reviI strongly believe that aliexpress are just upcoming online stores that soonest will pull millions of buyer. I ran into suspicious seller on their site immediately they withdrawal his selling right and refund my money approximately 15 working day
s AS IS on their website. I will recommend that the safest way on buying on Aliexpress is shipping through epacket there you cam track your shipping. Never shop on this website looking for free shipping because you will wait far more than expected delivery date but be assured you will get your goods and value for your money but its a matter long days.ew to help others learn about this online business

tylers29
1/8/15

Ordered an expensive android device ( around $100 ). HUGE mistake. The device did not work properly. They agreed to a refund if I shipped it back to them. Spent around $40 shipping the product back and never recieved a refund. I then contacted aliexpress about their seller ripping me off and after MANY weeks Aliexpress messaged me back saying that they "Resolved the issue by warning the seller of their behavior". They did not refund me. In the end I lost $140. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this unethical website.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this website. Aliexpress does not care about their customers at all.

melindaj3
1/8/15

I thought I would give it the site ago, however not happy ordered and paid for items then told the business had closed. Thank god items were very cheap so I didn't lose to much money.
WARNING JUST BE CAREFUL. DON'T OUTLAY A LOT OF MONEY. FAR TOOOOO MANY BAD REVIEWS WITH ALIEXPRESS TO WANT TO KEEP GIVING MONEY AWAY

Tip for consumers: To many bad reviews to want to give anyone a tip other than don't use this site until they improve.

mm110
1/8/15

SCAM!! FRAUD!! They will steal your money and you will never receive the merchandise!! There is no customer service and when you open a dispute it is always for the seller!!! DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!!!!

jenniferr68
1/8/15

We ordered a pair of Nike shoes which were worn occassionally over a few weeks for walking inside. The very first time they were worn for any physical activity the stitching holding the laces broke in a few different places. We have tried to resolve this through their website and through texting their representative - but all they say is "sorry."

Very, VERY poor customer service.

Tip for consumers: Seriously - it isn't worth the price if it falls apart and no one will stand behind the product they sell.

chrish88
1/8/15

Ordered items. Shipped from China to Canada. Arrived with USA import taxes and brokerage fees. Rejected package and was refused refund. How does this happen? I don't live in the United States, I live in Canada. No matter how many times I try to explain this in the dispute, they just don't get the fact that the United States of America is a different country than Canada. Why do I have to pay AMERICAN taxes on a package that was sent to CANADA? Never ever had this happen with any other site I have ordered from. Beware of seller linhong guo from this site. Also the number of units sent was only 30 nd we paid for 120. WE STILL GOT NO REFUND. SOLD MY STOCK AFTER THIS TRANSACTION

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF

sonyag6
1/8/15

I ordered three pairs of shoes on December 5, 2014. The items were suppose to be delivered with fifteen days. To date I have only received one pair of shoes. Tracking information is of poor quality as is the customer service. This will be the last order I place with ali express. Please don't waste your time or money ordering from this company I do believe they are fraudulent.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM ALI EXPRESS. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT RECEIVE YOUR MERCHANDISE.

neom16
1/7/15

Fraudulent company DO NOT EVER buy ANY products from AliExpress.com. Ordered 7 products from 5 sellers. Items were not shipped and never received. No tracking to verify if products were shipped. I filed out a formal complaint after 30 days of no delivery. They opened a dispute case. After waiting another additional 30 days for a refund they closed the complaint case. No refund was given for any items that I payed for and I did not receive. It was now 60 day later and I filed another complaint. It went unanswered. Costing me $146.00 in money and no goods received. They have no communication with you during the complaint process or after. No customer service phone number to call or email to send to and get a responds. I had to contact my credit card company and fight to get my money back. This was the only way for me to get my money back. Do not buy from any aliexpress.com seller. Aliexpress's web site states all purchases are guaranteed. This is not the case from my personal experience. You have been warned people.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER buy ANY products from AliExpress.com

pieth1
1/7/15

I've ordered from this site 6 times to see what I would get. I received broken USB drives, a broken Micro SD chip and I never received an order for a cell phone case.

Batting .500 on orders isn't an acceptable win rate for me to operate under, so I'll warn others away and take my money elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Vendors disappear overnight, just stay away.

milanm14
1/7/15

It easily for seller to rob u.

U can easily lose ur money without a help of customers service. Thats the story :
U will buy something e.g. tablet (200 USD), shipping method DHL(40 USD). After few days u observe that the seller has shipped ur tablet via China post. U send him a message and he will aswer u that u should open a dispute. U will do it and will win. Dispute finished. Everything fine, except u dont get the money back (for DHL - 40 USD) and of course the tablet after another few weeks as well. No more possible to contact the seller. OK, u will contact the support center. But they will shock u havily - they answer : "You can only open a dispute once. For your order, since an agreement has been reached within you and the seller, the dispute was closed and you can no longer open another one."
Result : u have lost 240 USD, seller has no responsibility and aliexpress.com dont care. At the end best answer how they are interested in customers satisfaction and security :
"My question : pls could u send my an email address where can i send my complain?"
Answer ? Aimee 01-08 00:44:19
Sorry, but we also can not contact them directly.

Many thanks Ali !!!

spinp
1/6/15

Do not buy from Lily Zheng. I ordered merchant was out of stock and ahe refused to cancel order... She is a terrible seller.. Beware!!

thongt1
1/5/15

First time i order 8 items from aliexpress.com
one item i just order then change mind cancel they did not let me do it.
after a month i received 5 items,,some very low quality not look good like picture they show
2 items they cancel after a month but i can not cancel after few minute order.
one item i have wait 2 months may be they cancel again even they cash my money
do not buy this company, buy Ebay or Amazon better service

Tip for consumers: i received 5 items but i can not use any of this.
be careful to buy from this company

shelleyt7
1/5/15

I don't really like aliexpress, because aliexpress helpers will not help the customers' need. For example, I didn't receive my panda warmer hand pillow for over 2 months. i told the aliexpress helpers that i didn't receive the package yet and the helper just told me to wait patiently or contact the sellers or else there is nothing they can do about and refund my money. In addition, the helper will not do anything and care about the sellers fraud customer's money. all they say to me is contact the seller. the shipping is really slow. I had experienced that i had not get my package for over two months and no one can tell me a reason why and costed me extra shipping costs for no reason.

Tip for consumers: If you are not looking for cheap stuff, stay away from this website. be careful about the sellers. the sellers can fraud your money and said they accidentally cost it and aliexpress helpers will not do anything about it.

rebeccah26
1/4/15

I have used aliexpress for years . Loved it. However I have just experienced a dispute and I am thinking I will never take the chance agsin. From the automated response I received they protect the seller. This seller is refusing to work with me....if the seller and I do not settle the dispute in 3 days all money goes to the seller and the dispute is cancelled..so a seller just has to refuse to compromise when sizes and colors are wrong...and they still get all the money and the buyer is left with three pair of unusable boots.

Tip for consumers: Don't take the risk. I have 2 pair red boots...supposed to be 1 pair silver and one red. The gold boots are supposed to be a size bigger than the red.and the gold boots were supposed to be dark brown.

georgeh55
1/3/15

at al l costs stay away from aliexpress. I ordered 2 guitars from 2 different sellers and did not receive either one. I was lucky and my gm mastercard covered the fraud.
after 8 months master card got the money back. what a nightmare.if it were not for mastercard I would have lost 525.00 usd.

tanyac14
1/2/15

The laptop power cord wa defective, the clothes were ill fitting and sub par quality, the shoes for my son were absolutely horrendous- thick cheap leather and plastic soles. The boots I bought had bright cheap gold parts that just fell off immediately.
I bought, what was advertised as a Bobby Brown mascara and eyeliner. They run shortly after application and do not coat of help my lashes in any way. I would avoid this site completely, it's a scam.

Tip for consumers: This site is full of scams, after attempting to purchase a ton of Christmas gifts, all were either defective or absolutely useless.

almof
12/31/14

Ordered tonnes of stuff off here and got most of it within 3 weeks..I think u get what you pay for I haven't brought anything over $5.I received one item and it was broke..emailed the seller and attached a photo of the damage goods and was refunded immediately. No problems at all...if you come to this website and think you gonna save loads of money and buy something dead cheap then ur asking for it . Set a limit and don't go over it..atm nothing negative.

dennys8
12/31/14

DO NOT USE ALIEXPRESS! ONE AND ONLY TIME I ORDERED MUD FLAPS AND NEVER GOT THEM.THE SELLER ASK ME TO WAIT,THEN WAIT SOME MORE,I OPENED A DISPUTE AND AILEXPRESS TOLD ME THE TRACKING # WAS INVALID AND GAVE THE SELLER 7 MORE DAYS TO PROVIDE A VALID # THIS WOULD OF RAN OUT THE TIME LIMIT ON MY CREDIT CARD PROTECTION WITCH IS 60 DAYS.I CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTED THE CHARGE.ALIEXPESS AND THE SELLER HAVE STOPPED ALL CONTACT WITH ME.I AM WAITING FOR A REFUND FROM CREDIT CARD COMPANY.IF YOU DARE BUY ALWAYS USE A CREDIT CARD AND NEVER NEVER WAIT PAST THE CREDIT CARD PROTECTION LIMIT. THIS SITE IS A SCAM.NEVER NEVER USE ALIEXPRESS!!!!!!!!

joanj6
12/30/14

I bought a 100% virgin hair on Ali express, when I got it did not took anything like the picture, I had ordered #4 and got #8, it was very frizzy and I have never used it. The seller will not refund my money. I do hair and make wigs few people for some I just order the wigs for them and there is no way I can treat people like this. She asked me to lie for her, give it a five star review, and tell everyone that the wig is good, for only 2/3rds of the cost of the wig.
This is the exact email she sent me

Hello dear
Please give us your paypal account , we will give you 1/3 refund frist, after you revise the feedback to five star and good comments , we will give other 2/3 refund . And you dont need send the wig back . Is that ok ? Waiting for your reply ! Thank you

Tip for consumers: Do not shop on Ali express, I trusted the reviews but the product [pictures] you see when ordering are not the same as what you get. You buy garbage that you will not use and you can't send back.I was told to change my review to a 5 star on Ali express to LIE to get my money refunded and to keep the wig. My tip if you still decide to shop Ali express is to keep a paper trail because you can't trust,people lie to get your money and Ail express don't help, they need to be responsible for the ve

jasons117
12/29/14

The site is a great place to get really cheap stuff, do you flip out when you buy something from a dollar store and it breaks? You get what you pay for. When it comes to simple things like phone cases the site is amazing, you get the exact same product that Amazon is selling for a tenth of the price, and free shipping, I've bought tons of items under ten dollors from the site and have never been disappointed. A great way to get deals.

Tip for consumers: Be reasonable, it's cheap and free shipping!

alisa45
12/28/14

Don t buy from this seller, nothing he say for his products is real, i bouht a head manikin, we spoke half an hour by emails, i wanted a real hair head manikin, i paid and got a plastic hair manikin while he said is real 100%. Liar i call this seller

lowellg10
12/24/14

Just received my Gibson j200 with Gibson hard case The Guitar is absolutely BEAUTIFUL...well almost !!! It has a flaw on the face of the guitar dead center just under the bridge.. It is a flaw in the wood about the size of a flake of pepper. It also has several dimples in the finish. it is a 10 footer for sure ! The case is flawless & high Quality with Gibson on it.
I paid $350.00 for guitar & case (no tax), so I guess it's a pretty good deal (the real one sell for $3799.00 )
If you want perfection go ahead & get you a real one, but if you can take a few flaws, this is a really nice guitar for the money. This is the 2nd Chinese guitar I've bought & the Quality is about the same on both. ( I've ordered a 3rd ) The seller is musooguitars Store No.614126 If you EMail them ask for Susan, she is nice.

Tip for consumers: I did not give AliExpress my credit card number I insisted on using PayPal.
( just didn't want my credit card # floating around China ) I could stand a $350 loss but that's about the limit, not a total wipe out. Several stores wouldn't let me pay with PayPal Musooguitars was glad to take it.

richardp63
12/23/14

STAY AWAY! Don't let the low prices suck you in. The order goes through like lightning then you grow old waiting for the item to arrive. If there's a problem with the item, it costs more than the item costs to return it. If the merchant agrees to a refund, good luck because you probably won't ever see it.

Tip for consumers: Here's my tip, shop in your home country!

erikam12
12/21/14

I ordered a wig from a seller with the Friday Night Hair Ltd company on Aliexpress.com about a year ago and got scammed out of $243! Back in 2013 I ordered a wig from this seller and was unsatisfied with the product. I informed the seller that I was unsatisfied. The seller informed me that she would exchange or refund for the product once I ship it back. I had already paid for the product. I shipped the seller the product back for a refund or an exchange. Once she received the product back she told me she had placed the wig for me and that she was going give me a tracking number once she ship out the exchange. IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE EXCHANGE NOR A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been through many conflicts with this seller in the past year. During that year of 2013 the seller ignored my messages whenever I asked about the exchange. The seller also tried to pretend that I did not ship them the product back once I informed this website about what this seller did!!!!!! I have full proof of the delivery! I have reported the seller multiple times to this website and they are unable to help me get the exchange nor my money back!!!!! This seller lied to me and scammed me out of $243! I encourage you not to order from this WEBSITE!!!!! THIS WEBSITE WENT ALONG THIS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have proof of that too!!!!!!! Buyers in the United States I strongly warn you, do not buy from this website. This website will scam you out of your hard earned money. This website deleted all of the proof of the scam in the messages I had with the seller in the messenger center on the website after I informed the website about the scam. I also sent the website proof of the delivery!!! I spoke with them through email about the scam. THAT WEBSITE IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!!!! I CANNOT GET MY MONEY BACK EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reported them to the FBI. THE FBI CANNOT GET PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! People in the United States, I warn you. Please don’t shop out of the country!!!!!!! If you get scammed out of your money out of the United States, the United States police cannot do anything to help you get your money back. I have proof and answers about this website going along with this scam!!!!! I WILL NEVER SHOP ON HERE AGAIN! THIS HAS BEEN MY FIRST TIME SHOPPING ON HERE AND WILL MY LAST!!!!!! I WISH I COULD RATE THIS WEBSITE A ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! Please avoid those sites!!!!!

sudhird
12/20/14

This site is full of fraudsters. Never buy on this site. Ali express dispute resolution team is hopeless. Don't expect them to help you in any manner.

dennism66
12/19/14

The camera I ordered would not power on. I contacted the buyer and requested either an exchange or refund. The buyer sent back pictures of a working camera to try to demonstrate that my camera was not defective. How that proves anything is beyond me. I opened a dispute. Ali Express wanted pictures to prove my camera was not working. I sent some pictures of me pressing the power button and no power light on. Then they wanted video except the site does not allow video uploads. Then they sent me a site to upload videos. I got tired of the hoops and just ate the cost. Do not buy from them!Write your review to help others learn about this online business

nh49
12/19/14

I ordered an item that was promised to be delivered in 30 days or you get your money back. The order was shipped 2 days after I placed it. The chinese tracking system gives next to no information. 20 days gap where chinese shipper says it has been sent to US and USPS says they don't have anything. On the 30th day I wrote to the seller asking why I have not received it. He responds saying, "I said there were 30 pieces, not 324". I have no clue what that means or how it answers my question! I escalated to AliExpress, still waiting to hear back.
I will not go back to these guys. I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get my stuff from a US company.

Tip for consumers: Check where the items are shipped from.

kellyb79
12/19/14

This site is a joke. My 14 yr old daughter wore a pair of Kobe 9 bb shoes for about 3 weeks of bb practice, which we ordered off this site (Alibaba), when a large chunk of the sole ripped off!! I sent feedback asking for a refund or at least a new pair. I was asked to send more money!#@$? I said no of course due to the fact I'd already wasted $75.50 on this crappy knockoff. I have to believe Nike couldn't make this poor quality shoe. I have given up on trying to get any sort of refund back after several emails to/from a Chinese person! Do not shop on this site if you are looking for good quality & good service!! I learned it the hard way and told that Chinese person I would spread the word!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy from here!

grandhh
12/17/14

Just Don't buy from Them I was Scammed by them for 129 USD, If you want to lose money then please go ahead

peoplef
12/17/14

mens shirts sizes all come in small no matter what size you order and they send what ever colour they have left. If you need XL or greater go some where else. Shocking service, complaints go no where. Stay away

Tip for consumers: don't

nickc48
12/15/14

You get what you pay for! I have been ordering form AliExpress for quite a while. While shipping takes a bit of time, you dont pay for it! It's free. If you want cheap imitations this is the best site around. If you want quality buy somewhere else and pay extra

Tip for consumers: Always ask for a picture before paying for order

paigee
12/15/14

STAY AWAY! the site glitched and forced me to pay for a second item identical to the first and when i asked to cancel the second one, they rejected the cancellation and sent it anyway. Plus, it took forever to process.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE IT

stephaniem47
12/15/14

Call me naive, but this was my first time shopping on AliExpress and I am not very schooled in online shopping as yet. I ordered multiple items from multiple sellers and will admit to not doing much research on the seller prior to ordering. It's been over a month and I have yet to receive anything I've ordered off the site and so far out of about 14 items, 4 of the orders have been cancelled due to suspicious seller activity. A jacket I ordered was tracked and showed as delivered and on top of it required a signature. Just one problem. No one ever attempted delivery at this address and the person who signed for it is unknown to me. Ali has been good about refunding me for those orders that were closed, however, I am more upset that 1) I'm not receiving what I ordered, and 2) the shipping times are atrocious, 3) the tracking info does not appear to be updated regularly, and 4) the online live chat support is less than helpful. I highly doubt I will use this site in the future for online shopping as it has left a very bad taste in my mouth and large void space under my Christmas tree.

millionaired
12/13/14

I've been ordering from Aliexpress for more than 500$ worth of stuff in 3 months and haven't had any issues with them.

Some stuff seems to take very... I mean very long delivery (to Europe) even some country like Italy is even longer! But I got most of my stuff in less than 20 days!

I encountered 1 problem of not receiving my item and place an dispute (too fast actually) and seller sent a message to me directly of replacement ASAP (which was actually asap) and got 2 stuff instead of 1.

I highly recommend you read reviews of seller and ratings before buying, most of them are solid. Don't expect too high quality of every stuff, the price is the teller here. I order mostly electronics, phone cases, airsoft stuff and some clothings. They are good for what they are sold for! I hope you with bad negatives comment don't expect too much of high quality stuff!

I only gives 3 stars for ship and quality, as it could have been better!

Tip for consumers: Look for high rated sellers and read reviews from buyers!

vb15
12/12/14

My review is about the alarming amount of fur on this company's clothing!! Rabbit, fox,racoon.
To mention a few. I wish this company was more responsible than they are in the use of animal products!!!

fabiolav1
12/11/14

Order NO:63807796836762 ME LLEGO LA ORDEN DESPUES DE UN MES Y NO SOLO ESO VENIA QUEBRADOS LOS CRISTALES AL VER QUE SONABA SE LA DEVOLVI AL CORREO Y AHORA RESULTA QUE POR NO TOMARLE FOTOS NO ME DEVOLVIERON NI LA MERCANCIA NI LA PLATA ,CUIDADO CON ESTA PAGUINA SON UNOS INRESPONSABLES,ESTOS CHINOS DE MIERDA ,COMO SI UNO NO SUDARA LA EL DINERO TRABAJANDO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Order NO: 63807796836762 ME THE ORDER CAME AFTER A MONTH AND NOT ONLY THAT THE BROKEN GL handed it back TO MAIL AND NOW IS THAT FOR ME NO NOT TAKE PHOTOS OR RETURNED MERCHANDISE OR SILVER WATCH THIS paguina ARE SOME INRESPONSABLES, THESE CHINESE $#*! LIKE NO ONE sweat THE MONEY WORKING

janeg24
12/10/14

Haven't bought anything form this Business but yesterday was alerted to fraudulent use of my card with aliexpress . As they are oline I presume an address is taken for delivery. The fraudster must have given an address which did not natch the billing address of my card so clearly no secutiry measures in place. Transaction for £700+ disgraceful.

cathyc33
12/9/14

The product feedback mechanism on Aliexpress is a fake. There is a rule that you have to provide feedback within 30 days and activated by seller. If you open dispute with the seller, and if there is back and forth, escalation, that process will drag on. Before the deal is "complete", you won't be able to submit your feedback and thus lose your opportunity to provide honest feedback. This happened to us. Buyers beware.

yuw1
12/9/14

We ordered a WHITE phone but seller delivered a BLACK one instead. The next morning, my daughter put the phone in her coat, when

she took the phone out after 5 minutes, it was bended littile and already broken. the screen was scattered from the top where the

speaker is. We didn't drop it or apply any excessive pressure. I searched online, there are a few other similar complaints on

amazon.com on DG550. We bought another phones TG Turbo 2014 at same time from the same seller, which also broke within 5 days of

use (the phone was slipped from pocket, which showed how fragile it is ). We feel the product has major defect, not strong frame

designed to support 5-5.5in size. A cell phone is not something to put into a glass box to admire. It is for day to day use.

as for the service, I was also very disappointed. the seller Steven only willing to compensate 5$ for the mistake of sending us

the wrong colored phone. it shows how the seller is willing to pay for his mistake. so don't be surprise if you receive a wrong

color or model, there is nothing you can do once you paid.

we spent US$161 for this phone and it is 100% useless...all money wasted...

itamarb
12/8/14

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!

After not receiving the goods.I was asked to supply EVIDENCE for NOT receiving the goods !!! and they call it a buyer protection system ! This is a seller protection system.
How do you prove you did NOT GET anything ???

THIS IS NOT A BUYER FRIENDLY SITE !

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE !!

Itamar

Tip for consumers: NO PAYPAL! NO BUYER PROTECTION SYSTEM!

Dont even bother!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
lesk1
A: hello my name is les kitchen and I have order a tugboat fromAlibaba.com #1007346786 Netherlands blizzard big tugboat (1/50), at a cost of $ 1,584.42, they say they shipping dhl canada, so I phone dhl and they say NO HAVE.. I say that I have shipping # 8803720984,,they say no good, I would like to know were the tugboat is OR give me the money back. could we start a class act law suit together?? replay to kitkatz451@hotmail.com
3/26/12
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

62 Photos for AliExpress