US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 589 reviews)

annas130

I have always received my items, the customer service was reliable and great and I can recommend it. (in 127 reviews)

angelab80

I am awaiting delivery of my 1st order from Aliexpress. (in 721 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

margaretw40
1/19/16

I have been a longtime deal-searcher so far as being able to find valubale and quality items at a lower price. Aliexpress is similar to eBay without the bidding. I liken it to Amazon or Wish as it is a huge, multinational website platform for sellers to reach a large demographic -the entire world. On Aliexpress, you will find items ranging from homemaking to automotive to beauty, including Remy Virgin Brazilian hair bundles that cost less than you would likely pay anywhere else.

If you're a fan of Amazon, you will adore Aliexpress which is the sister site of Alibaba (a wholesaler and product sourcing company.) Unlike Alibaba, you won't have to purchase lots or in bulk, unless you want to. Sellers sell by the piece, the lot or pallet. Of course, if you're buying by the pallet, you'll pay considerably less per piece. But if you see a cute statement necklace at Francesca's that costs $24 you can, with the right search, find it on Aliexpress for $1.32 with Free Shipping (if you are willing to wait around 2-4 weeks for delivery.)

Here are some tips:
1. Aliexpress is the sister platform for consumers of Alibaba.
2. Aliexpress is consistently less expensive versus other similar websites such as DHGate, Amazon, eBay and Wish.
3. Aliexpress has similar consumer protection as Amazon. If your items don't meet your expectations, arrive broken or don't arrive at all, Aliexpress acts as a go-between to remedy and solve the issue.
4. Aliexpress accepts all major credit cards, PayPal and other forms of payment. They also have Alipay which holds your funds for payment in escrow, so until you confirm that the goods were received, they do not release he funds to the seller. Ali also takes less of a cut versus eBay and Amazon, so you will pay less often for the same items you'll find on similar websites.
5. Aliexpress has an app as well as a website, similar to the way Amazon operates.

SHOPPING TIPS:

- When searching, remember that most sellers are from another country and English isn't their first language. That said, broaden your search.

- When shopping, remember that sellers pay extra to have their items listed first. The site, like Amazon, also has a listing protocol that will allow you to search by price, free shipping, highest rates items, and even color and style. You will often find one dress listed at $8.99 but also at $18.99 or even $1.86 -all by the same seller. I suggest searching then clicking ONE PIECE ONLY --> PRICE LOWEST --> FREE SHIPPING in order to yield the cheapest results.

- Newer sellers are listing expensive items at an even deeper discount because they want purchases and new reviews. ALWAYS search by cheapest price. Example: I found my favorite Melody Suzie wig ($16.99. Amazon) for only $6.87 on Aliexpress.

- There is a seller and consumer communication platform. Use it to ask questions.

- Because Ali doesn't investigate sellers unless there is an issue, sellers are rated through their review and feedback system which is similar to that on Amazon. Through this platform you can rate your experience, item and transaction including the seller's shipping and communication. The seller's feedback score is an indication at the top of each seller's listing for both the seller's store and the item. You will see written reviews, photos and videos posted by other buyers.

ALIEXPRESS ISSUES

Some consumers have accidentally purchased from sellers who are scams, or who have poor communication and business practices. If this is your fear, you can refer to the seller's feedback and review score for confirmation.

Aliexpress does not arrange returns or exchanges, so remember this is completed entirely through communication with each seller. Most sellers are quick to ensure your satisfaction, but as with any international, giant sales floor, there can be issues. One seller scammed a woman out of hundreds of dollars during a hair purchase. ALWAYS USE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. The seller in this particular case did not ship to the right address, and she never received her hair and she left a review that reflected this issue. The seller agreed to send out another package in exchange for updating the review to positive, so this lady complied. But the seller had given her a different tracking number than her own; to another person's order in the same state and city, so the seller scammed this consumer. That said, ALWAYS USE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS THAT APPEARS ON YOUR STATEMENT TO AVOID THIS POSSIBLE ISSUE!!

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES:
I have ordered more than 40 items from Aliexpress - some from sellers with stellar feedback and some were new sellers. ALL my orders arrived on time and were received in perfect shape within the time stated in the listings. I always order from different sellers, as I have heard that when you order many items from a single seller, there is a slight chance that one of the items may not make it into your package. This has never happened to me but I have never ordered more than 3 items form a single seller.

ALL my items have been exactly as described. I also remember to MEASURE MYSELF EXACTLY AS THE LISTING DESCRIBES to ensure a perfect fit.

Shipping has always been on time and packages have arrived in pristine condition.

While I have never spent more than $100 on this site, I have gotten 40 items for at least 80% less than I would have spent on Amazon or another site like Wish.

When I ask a question to a seller, they have always responded quickly. They seem to all ship orders within 24 hours.

Because Aliexpress hosts many sellers, DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE SELLER AS WELL AS THE ITEM YOU PURCHASE. Some sellers will reach out to buyers for reviews, so always review your purchase experience and item.

OVERALL: My honest opinion is, if you are willing to wait for an item to arrive it's amazing for deals (it's winter time...you need a hat,,,,are you willing to wait around 2 weeks for delivery?) If you are willing to wait, it's wonderful.

ON BRANDS: The site DOES offer sellers that sell knockoff and legitimate brands. Some sellers make the cosmetic item, for example, for the benefit company but will sell you the product in a different container, but it's the legit product. Other sellers make knockoff MAC and Channel or whatever brand, and they sell the knockoff at a deeply discounted price. Be careful when ordering knockoff cosmetics as it may cause a bad reaction with your skin. It is fun to have a MAC lipstick for the container but if it's not a nice experience to wear, this can ruin all of the fun. (I have never bought any knockoff cosmetics but they are available there.) it's great to find quality name brand items as well. The companies who make the swimwear for Victoria's Secret post the swimwear online here too. I have gotten several knockoff items and love them and I have found all the accessories, clothing and so on that Francesca's carries (if you live in New England, you likely love Francesca's!) I got one of the $18 scarves for $1.15 and a $16 head wrap for only $1.34! Awesome deals but yes, I had to wait several weeks for delivery.

You will find BOTH HIGH QUALITY & JUNK. RESEARCH YOUR ITEMS!!
You will find that the return process means you have to ship back to another country often at your own expense upfront, so be prepared to remember that before making any major purchase.

Pictured: A pair of jeans I bought on Aliexpress. They were $3.04 with free shipping. They are the popular jeggings, butterfly print. They are size-free which means it's a US size small to medium.

Tip for consumers: See shopping tips, above.
SEARCH TIP: INPUT SEARCH --> CLICK LOWEST PRICE --> CLICK FREE SHIPPING --> CLICK OPTIONS TO THE LEFT TO REFINE SEARCH.

ps76
1/19/16

Aliexpress is basically a collection of different stores. Some good some bad. Always check the ratings, reviews and photos of the products, the app tends to have more detailed reviews than the regular website. Never spend much money, losing a couple dolars to get a bargain is ok, I ve never spent more than $50 on any store. The delivery takes forever, it comes from China so it is to be expected. 30-60 days. I've gotten dozens of products, the fastest arrived in 7 days, slowest in 3 months. If you have problems use the DISPUTE system, it works, just nees some patience.

Good experiences:
Earrings $1-8, most have been great. Make sure you check the user uploaded pictures.
Dresses $5-$15, okish, asian sizes mean M or S are XXL or XL, use measurement charts to guide you
Boots (womens) $25, got an amazing over the knee pair
Lace shirts, $3
other good items I've gotten: electric toothbrush heads, floosers, seamless panties, hair accessories, kitchen accesories, novelty items, etc. All for less than $2 each, all good quality.

Bad experiences:
Electronics: bought some mini mp3 players and sd cards and was scammed. Sd card quality sucked.
Men's clothing: weird sizes, usually bad quality.
Sweaters and anything wool: bad quality, shed terribly.

All in all, it takes practice and patience to enjoy a bargain from this site and it is kind of like a gamble.

sharizzlef
1/18/16

Oh brother. I have read the reviews. I just ordered two midriff tops from them so I guess I won't even see the product and even if it exists at all? Why are they letting these people get away with scaming us?!!! The damn internet is going to drive me to drinking (even more than I already do) because of all of the phoniness that is on here!!! Just give me my product and my results damn it!!! Now I am out of beer and cigarettes and I need to run out and get more!!! You don't know what to believe on the internet anymore because it is so full of scams, dogma and "looney toon" ideology!!!!

tonyd57
1/18/16

On Jan 14, ordered a camera from aliexpress, I asked the vendor for 2.8mm lends with the camera I purchased, and charge the additional cost for the 2.8mm lens vendor tells me to cancel order and reorder again, so I cancelled order before it was process, I did not get my refund and did not get the camera I wanted to purchase sent email to aliexpress no response, chat with vendor no response, Im surprise on the customer service down grade as a result of this on going bad experience the customer service was great last year but this year it went down hill, so I will not buy again from this site until service improves and my money is refunded, my advice is when ordering products from china you can expect bad experiences now and then. there are risks when ordering from these sites so don't spend more than you can afford to lose.

rachadd1

Very nice t shirt

johnd484
1/17/16

Give you money worth free shipping most of the time what more can you ask

peters212
1/17/16

AliExpress Buyer Protection is a Joke. I order some pictures in October 2015 and they were never delivered. When I contacted the seller they said the pictures had been delivered to an address in the UAE, I live in the UK! The seller said I need to get a refund from AliExpress because it was purchased through their website, AliExpress don't want to know. The support staff have consistently lied, saying the dispute had been escalated when in fact it had been rejected. STAY AWAY

jast10
1/16/16

undelivered goods - Nov 11, 2015 ordered from AliExpress Seller: Southeast Asian shoe bag clothing store has NOT provide tracking number nor has proof item was sent. Buyer has NOT received product and demands AliExpress stand behind their Buyer Protection and refund Buyer full refund for undelivered goods,
FTC Complaint Assistant will be contacted with copies of messages between Buyer and Seller and I will file suit towards AliExpress Buyer Protection. "Welcome to AliExpress Buyer Protection" "Everyone who shops on AliExpress receives the following guarantees you will get a full refund if your order does not arrive within the delivery time promised by the seller. << STATEMENT NOT TRUE!!!
Dispute Case No 4017002539 Southeast Asian shoe bag clothing store Seller Reject "I Have To Send The Goods" was written by Seller 50+ days after ordering. Seller refuses to provide proof of item sent with a tracking number. ALIEXPRESS writes "please provide official document from post office" POST OFFICE "need a tracking number"
Now filing with FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection. ALIEXPRESS DOES NOT REFUND FOR ITEMS NOT DELIVERED. ( No Valid Tracking Number to Track Package)

arthurp1
1/16/16

The seller is selling items that are of a very poor quality or even imitations. Item broke down after short use of time. Seller refuses to compensate my expenses. Waste of money. I wouldn't recommend to do business with this seller.

maryb249
1/15/16

My daughter bought a pair of sandals almost 6 months ago. They sent a pair which are both for the right foot. My daughter sent a photo and asked if they can just sent another pair but she was advised to return them to China. They promised to refund her the freight and send a correct pair. Until now the replacement pair have not been sent and obviously the refund for the freight which is $20 hasn't been returned as well. My daughter has sent emails, all they can say is ok. SO no one in my family will ever buy from this site again and I suggest no one should. They just take your money and won't correct their mistake.

adriannan1
1/14/16

I Love This page.Easy and cheap shopping :)

marieg32
1/13/16

Company has a lot bad reviews

jerryg41
1/13/16

Shop: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1767048
Shop name: 3D Star
Seller email : zonestar3d@aliyun.com
Brand Zonestar ( 3D Printer )

Warning don't buy here!!! The 3d printers don't function and No guarantee

We ordered 2 x 3d printer zonestar prusia i8 for our webshop on 29-10-2015. First of all he delivers very slow to make the feedback time short.

End of december we sold the 3d printers.

A couple of days after we sold the first one the complains started. The melzi board was broken and the axis were not responding to the commands.

A couple of days later we sold the 2nd printer. The next day our customer had the following complaints; there are missing some items;

missing; 3x motor

missing; 2x thumb screw

missing; 4x M4 8mm screws

missing; 1x belt

This is just horrible, such a big purchase and halve of the items are missing.

So, we asked this seller how he handled these problems. His answer was short; you are too late we don't give guarantee.

achrefm
1/12/16

Don't and never trust Aliexpress/Alipay , I have 3 credit cards all are mine having my full name, i submitted to them all my documents(ID, Passport, Driving License, Credit Cards Photo Scan, Bank Statement..) But never get verified always asking to send documents and waiting for a very long time. My account is very old never had these issues before, These problems happened 2 months ago and till now still suffering from their stupid/unprofessional customer service ( they will never help ). All my orders going to "Payment Being Verified" then.. after 7 to 10 days Orders Status goes to "Closed" without any reason, Some of them i can appeal and submit document for Appeal, it took another 7 days to get accepted while the other orders still closed and no way for Appeal. I tried to contact them hundred times but no know can help they know only one thing just Saying "Sorry for any inconvenience.." such stupid people working there...I will never stop i will complaint and report Aliexpress/Alipay everywhere on the internet.****** Scammers

fidelise
1/12/16

Returns are not always as easy as one will expect. So take every precautions necessary before making any huge investment. Sellers are always a top priority on Aliexpress and this leaves the buyer very agitated and exhausted with any returns as you might end up loosing in any dispute or case on items not as described.

elaines35
1/12/16

don't buy anything from hear I ordered goods that didn't arrive, after 2mths of disputes they paid the seller, ie they wanted evidence, otherwords they wanted you to sit at airport with a camera to see if your goods were on plane or follow postman I lost over £450, its a scam and they always go with the seller buyer protection don't exist

meirm
1/11/16

Aliexpress is a scam company who doesn't honor basic or protect buyer, all this company care about is his fake seller and of course the commission.
This company should not be allowed to provide his products and service in any country.

miket113
1/11/16

I ordered different parts for my car i september 2015. I waited for A long time to recive the parts. I still haven't Got the last part. And Them Will not return my money.
They also send the parts in different packages. So I payed A lot of money for Transportation.
I Can not renommeet this Company to anyone!!!!

bryane5
1/11/16

I use to love aliexpress but now i guess they think everything is a scam so they want you to send in all this personal imformation for things that dont even cost that much!!!!

philw25
1/10/16

If you are looking for CHEAP, FAKE, POORLY MADE, boots then look no further, you have found your vendor. I question the “genuine leather.” The Dr. Marten boots I purchased or Dc. Marten as the imprint appears on the boot, or Di Marten which appears on the insole should not be purchased by anyone looking for this type of boot. I would guess that any shoe Alice Chan is trying to sell also has the same type of quality. The stitching on the boot is also poorly done. If anyone would like pictures of what I have said I would gladly provide them to you. Don’t make the same mistake that I did by purchasing from this vendor.

jays353
1/10/16

I ordered clothing and jewelry from Aliexpress for almost two years. I had some problems from some sellers but, in the past, they were always corrected with a refund. I ordered an item just recently 4 months ago and never received it. I expected the same customer protection from Aliexpress.com but, did'nt receive it. Instead I got the run around and no refund. I would not recommend this site for buyers.

helenf20
1/9/16

First of all, I do check whether sellers have stars or not. Mistakes from sellers should not happen, but do happen, OK. But that is not all. Unfortunately, there are very few honest sellers, yes, but lots of dishonest. It is like playing in the lottery. Customer service is extremely unfair. In the end, you simply loose your temper, time and money. Even if the seller sends something else than bought, you have to dispute a lot and in the end you tops 50% of the money back with AliExpress. The way they deal with customers is unbelievably bizarre. They dare to ask for body pictures and copies of bank statements. I recomment people to avoid buying anything at AliExpress.

annas130
1/7/16

Ok, so first off, Ali has a bad reputation. There are lots of bad reviews everywhere, people say things are too small, don't fit, never arrived etc.
First off: Check the sellers rating and how long they've been on Ali. If they have 3 or more Diamonds and have been on there for over a year, and if their items actually have "x amount sold", then usually, it's absolutely safe.
Secondly: Read the descriptions. Most sellers feature measurements which I have always found to be very true to size.
Thirdly: Read the text! They all get the items from factories so it takes 8 days or more for them to ship your item. If you want free shipping, it will take a month to receive your item. This is just how it is, plus it's FREE and the item you are buying is cheaper than elsewhere.
And lastly: TRUST YOUR INSTINCT. Yes, an ihpone 6 for 40 usd will most likely be a scam. But if you want to buy clothes, shoes, accessories and bedding, this website is top class.

cindyh49
1/7/16

i had to leave this funny review i bought a faux fur from ali express i ordered it on dec27 and i was shocked to get it only eight days later the coat was beautiful and looked like the picture but the funny thing was i was in the lobby were i lived and had the coat over my arm to show my friend a woman came out of the blue started yelling animal killer at me she thought it was a real fur coat and not a faux fur after we started to talk she loved the coat and the style and yes the price i got free shipping and was not charged any hidden fees and again eight days from china im going to order again i got top rate service at a great price

julianp10
1/7/16

If you ordered anything from AliExpress and you received the item you have to give thanks, because if you don't just call it a lost, because they will not resend it nor refund but they will lie to you and tell you they will, and you will wait until thy kingdom come and never ever getting anything back, some of them are the biggest scammers do not waste your time and money!!!

lynnr43
1/6/16

I ordered a clock and no where did it say that the clock was completely in Chinese. It took forever for them to ship the product and then when it was in Chinese I requested a refund and was told very rudely in an email that they were not giving me a refund............they actually said and I quote..........along with a picture of a face crying. "my friend,i don't want to waste your time,but clients want chinese version,and pictures shows it is chinese,so i think you know that, very sorry no refund."

No where in the product description does it say the product is Chinese, so they are also liars!

Extremely rude people and very untrustworthy. DO NOT BUY FROM ALI EXPRESS

leighn3
1/6/16

Bought a coat supposed to be a size 14 more like a size 10! Went to send it back because they wanted a tracking number it was going to cost £64.70 to send it back the coat was £40.00!!! Please don't attempt to purchase anything from them it'll be a big mistake!!

barbarai12
1/4/16

I will never buy clothing from Ali Express again their so called xl sizes are really extra small
I have kept them and given the tops to my nieces who are 8 snd 10 yrs old .Beware unless you sre size 8 to 10 don't expect their clothes to fit .they are also poor quality .

stevec130
1/4/16

if ordering shirts go 2 sizes bigger.

elih17
1/4/16

I buy lots of stuffs from china whether its clothes to small electronic devices. I recomend highly to use aliexpress if you want to buy cheap electronic goods such as earphones, usb cable,powerbanks...etc. You need to read the reviews of the seller when before buying it off them. I would try to buy items from sellers who have 98% positives upwards. Delivery is usually takes 2-4 weeks therefore please understand its from china not from you local PC WORLD (if you live in the UK) its thousand miles away!! If you dnt want to wait at least a month this website is not for you.

olivern11
1/3/16

Bought 5 items, 2 never arrived after more then 2 months. Started buyers protection and dispute. Aliexpress promised refund within 5 days, never got anything.
Next time will be trough Ebay and Paypal. They take there buyers protection seriously.

Tip for consumers: If you have lots of money to waist, buy at Aliexpress.com

richardf58
1/3/16

Zero quality, you buy it, you own it for life, forget about refund, dispute, customer service are all BS

cynthial33
1/2/16

Good products and discouns only bad is the time of delivery

rodrigod5
12/30/15

Stay the hell out of AliExpress. I ordered 18/10 stainless steel dishes with 2.5 inch depth and what I received after over 2 months of waiting are VERY ugly, poorly made dishes that stain and rust with the first drop of water. The material of the dishes is very flimsy, certainly not 18/10 stainless steel. I guess it's made of recycled sheet metal from a junk yard. Never gonna buy from Ali"Express" (I guess the "express" stands for the speed of fraud and theft and not for the speed of order deliveries).

Also check out my picture. I ordered dishes 4 cm (1.575 inches) deep, looks like AliExpress uses different rulers, it's less than half what I wanted!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY from AliExpress! I repeat: DO NOT BUY! Either your order arrives late or never or if it does arrive it's not what you ordered. Check out all the YouTube videos about experiences with this crappy company!

nivethaa
12/30/15

I couldn't register myself in Ali register to buy products.... Why? It is telling me tat my email I'd has already been registered... How come this is possible some one pls help me

yaldizb
12/30/15

Wel over de tijd van levering maar zippo is heel goed

stevel95
12/30/15

Claims process favours the seller. Bought two phones, one faulty and one never arrived. Contacted seller who said to send back, did not offer to pay postage and AliExpress released my payment to them . 2nd one cancelled as it had not been sent yet seller claims to have sent it yet it has not arrive 6 weeks early and again AliExpress sided with the seller. Used the live customer assistance and was told that my payments would not be released till problems resolved!! Clearly this did not happen and the seller stopped responding as soon as his payment was received. If like me you live in the UK stick to Amazon and avoid AliExpress at all costs

muhammadn6
12/28/15

Great place to shope but more effort will be put to for great quality product and for the logistic it should be more faster to deliver

johannav5
12/28/15

Could you please tell us what was purchased for $55.47 from aliexpress.Com London GBR, as I did not think England was part of this. Money taken of our card. Have been happy with services but not sure about the above purchase, hope you can assist us. Thank you

bobm153
12/28/15

I'm still doing battle with them. I ordered (and paid for with visa) a $100 bracelet.
It wasn't shipped and they say (very politely) sorry, but too late.
You can't even open a dispute unless it's between 45 and 60 days,
Every time I use their chat they tell me they will give me a coupon but it will take another 18 days to process. And of course it never happens.
They just want you to go away. I recommend not to take a chance with them.
Update. Another broken promise to give me a credit for the lost money.
This is probably the only major Chinese online shop to stay away from. They don't allow payment using PayPal so no protection. Many reports of the owners setting up bogus suppliers to scam money.

caitlins14
12/28/15

I have only ever used AliExpress to buy very cheap items (stationery, costume jewellery, lunch boxes), and I have had reasonably good experience with all of them. Although all the items may be plastic-y, given the prices they are still much better than expected. I would only recommend buying things on AliExpress that you would normally buy at bargain stores ~ electronics, coats and big-ticket items almost always necessitate going into a store.

liannam
12/27/15

I initially bought few cheap items with no probs, then bought 2 tops that never arrived valued $25. Aliexpress did nothing, never replied to my emails! Lucky i never bought anything more expensive! Dnt like being taken for a ride

mikeh200
12/27/15

wrong sizes, poor quality. Won't give the money you payed for the product back, payed with visa then they tell me they can't refund it. I have been told to reorder product and they would give me discount or they will send me the product for free. Then I find out they charge my credit card. constantly bothering me to give a 5 star cause there boss will fire them there kids need food ect and they have scammed me just pathetic I highly recommend that you DONT purchase ANYTHING from these companies (MAGIC HOME STORE Tingel Zhang) ( DING LIN FASHION STORE Xujun Yuan ) (ORANGE FRIDAY Jackie Chan) ( SUPER HOT CLOTHES Weiwei Fang) (FASHION BOOK Hj Yan) these companies I have listed honestly took advantage of me and totally ripped me off they are all REALLY REALLY BAD buyers be careful I would not wish on anyone what has been done to me horrible experience

jedm12
12/27/15

I have placed over 100 orders from AliExpress stores in the past 3 years. Thinking back I am amazed that I still keep going back for punishment.

I understand that AliExpress is made of thousands of sellers. I have had bad experiences with many sellers and AliExpress itself. Here are some:
- Paid extra for express shipping, but a mistake added several days to the delivery.
- Ordered from 2 separate shops a few hours apart, They turned out to be friends and held my first order to wait for the 2nd order so they could save a few bucks even though I had paid for express delivery for both.
- I received an obviously used product. Later they admitted it was a store demo model.
- Had an LED light smoke and start melting. They asked for a photo. I sent one. Then they asked for a video. I asked why and got a refund by threatening to leave a 1-star review.
- Description of an LED light said it had a switch. The one I got did not.
- I get spam email or messages months after buying from a shop.
- Tricked me into signing up for AliPay, which means they keep my credit card. I tried to quit and get this message."I am sorry to inform you that currently Alipay Accounts cannot be cancelled yet."

Very minor, but worth mentioning:
- If you block scripts can be hard to log into the website.
- You are expected to log in and click "Confirm Goods Received".

It is always the same. They promise you a discount on the next order or offer to fix things if you give a good review.

The last straw came recently. One store sent me the following message:
"Please leave us 5 stars feedback to get $2 no limit coupon from our store."
I left a 1-star review.

Tip for consumers: - Set up an email address just for this use or for years you will get junk mail. Make sure your email address is not visible to sellers.
(I would rather they not even have my name and address.)
- Understand that AliExpress is the mall and there are good/bad stores inside it.
- Leave negative feedback if it is deserved.
- Careful not to sign up for AliPay unless you want it.
- Understand that item may not be as described or could be total junk. Often times we are getting the factory rejects

nichellep
12/26/15

ZERO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The shipping time was great...however - DO NOT BUY THIS HAIR, I did not have excellent service or hair. The hair was matted and tangles very easy. Sheds a lot! Terrible hair!!! The supplier called me at least a DOZEN times to revise my feedback from 3 stars to 5 stars. Not sure why I gave it 3 stars in the first place. The supplier agreed to refund me half my money if I report 5 stars and did not refund me. So, please be aware that I did not write "Excellent" in the comments.

DO NOT BUY THIS HAIR, but if you do be sure to put 5 stars or you will get harassed!!!!!!!!

karenu5
12/26/15

They threaten you until u change feedback to 5 stars

chimenem
12/25/15

TWT BOUTIQUE CLOTHING IS A SCAMMER!!!
I bough three T-shirt from this seller and after three months I never received it. I asked the seller why this long I have never receive the items I bough. The seller was polite and kept telling me that the items are in transit and i have to wait a little bit more. I got tired of waiting and I decided to open a dispute. Aliexpress rejected my dispute then I decided to gave a feedback about how the seller scammed me. Then this seller got back to me and ask me to modified the feedback so that they will help me. I modified it and I asked for a refund then then seller changed the story and told me that I have received the Items already and I should stop lying!!!

margarete23
12/25/15

I have ordered many, many, items and have never been disappointed. I have ordered items from bras, phone cases, to panties, chargers, etc. I have never been disappointed by an item. I LOVE Ali.

johnk231
12/23/15

Bought a Jersey... They shipped the wrong size. Shipment took weeks
Told them to send the correct size
Their response was
1.) Mail back product and we will give you a refund
2.) Credit you $8.00

I WANT THE CORRECT PRODUCT I BOUGHT!!!!!!!

bad company
#don'twaste your money

zakariah18
12/23/15

Save Yourself
AliExpress.com
Is one of the Worst Online Shops .
For Examples :
I’ve bought from them a new telephone Galaxy S6 , I received an unknown part of telephone without battery and back cover , I’ve paid 171.00$
They refused to refund me any penny ..
Take care to buy any item through them..

160 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 hour ago
Add your answer
16 hours ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

81 Photos for AliExpress

AliExpress Product Previews (40k)

Category