US Government's NSF

dnsadmin@hk.alibaba-inc.com

476 Reviews for AliExpress

▼ Sort by: recent

7/9/14

Some of suppliers are OK, but if there is any problem don't expect money back or any other solution to the problem. Definitely stay away of this site.

7/8/14

If something goes wrong, Right now I'm rolling my eyes

Let me put it this way: Some sellers are great, they are decent people and good, honest businessmen. I've done business with this one guy - many transactions - and everything has gone very well, and I would and will do business with him again.
BUT, if something goes wrong - and 2 other transactions from 2 other sellers did - The resolution process takes a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact Ali Express yourself. Yes, you can contact the dishonest sellers, but that doesn't do any good.
Ali Express's resolution process takes a long time - so long that your ability to put the charge into dispute with your Credit Card would expire if you were to wait.
This is what has happened to me. I put the charge into dispute with my Credit Card Company because the process was taking such a long time. Now I am told by Ali Express that "my order has been frozen due to you claim a chargeback to cardholder bank". Again, this is an "automated response" with no way to respond to them.
So thank goodness I did what I did, and I hope my Credit Card Company decides in my favor.
Out of 3 sellers I have bought things from: 1 seller is good, and the other 2 were not.
Proceed at your own risk. I will continue to do business with the 1 good seller.

7/8/14

very very very very bad experience with this ali express its a night mare ali express is a fraud company just stay away from this company they will never refund your money they are thieves stealing people hard earn money in the name of coupon and vip members.

7/4/14

NEVER BUY FROM Online Store 735573 ( Makeup Store ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received broken item and i mesaged him not once , but 5 times while he/she was online. I'm being totally ignored. I warned him/her that i was going to warn people on the internet. no response whatsoever.

NEVER BUY THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/4/14

Product was as described. Price was right. Delivery quicker than expected. Weeks away from ordering more when my Credit Card company informed me of an $865 charge they had declined from........Aliexpress! Thought I had found a gold mine....but you will be sorry one way or another! If you aren't scammed by the seller, the marketplace will steal your payment info and try and screw you! Stay away!!!!!

7/2/14

i ordered 2 Samsung Cell Phones - i never received the phones or my money back. Do not order from this site.

7/1/14

75 days and still I did not receive my order. no: 61855384298970
From aliexpress
Even No Local tracking details !!!

6/30/14

goods never received and refused to refund my money. opened a complaint with my credit card company and they refunded my money, so put that in your pipe and smoke it aliexpress

6/30/14

i have ordered a Mannequin Dress Form online with aliexpress paying USD 108.70 in the month of April 2014 and today its 30th June and still the item is not received. Complained many a time and aliexpress does not interfere or question the buyer. Buyer keeps extending delivery time unilaterally despite me asking them to cancel and refund. The site days delivery within 15-30 days! Dont buy from aliexpress as their customer service is very very poor. i am now taking up this issue with my credit card issuing bank

6/29/14

Stay away from this site unless there is a return shipping label. They are scam artist. I did not recieve what I ordered and when I tried to return the item it cost over 200.00 us dollars to return an item that weighed less than a pound and when I responded back to their request I got no response to this date and they would only refund 25.00 us dollars on an item that cost 175.00 dollars.

6/27/14

To all negative comments:
The bottom line is you get what you pay for and you take certain risk when ordering from China. They are selling black market or imitation items, but try their best to satisfy customers with what they have. Aliexpess needs more stringent selection of its vendors, and you guys need to select more durable goods to purchase. In other words, avoid items like clothing or electronics, because too many things can go wrong on those items.

6/25/14

if you get any nike shoes or nike products some of their products looks like they edited their pictures to take off the nike swoosh. i wanted to know if they have or dont have a nike swoosh. can anyone help? thanks

6/25/14

I have bought many items from many different sellers. (Mostly jewellry)

All you need to know is.
ALWAY CHECK SELLER FEEDBACK AND LENGHT OF TIME TRADING. (Anything above 95% is good)
ALWAYS READ TERMS OF SHIPPING. (You normally need to spend over 10$ for free shipping.)
ALWAYS KNOW HOW CUSTOMER PROTECTION WORKS.(this is most important.) You will be given a certain amount of days to receive your item. YOU must watch this as aliexpress gives no warning when it is going to run out. If you have not received your item b4 the timer runs out, the day before it ends ALWAYS OPEN A DISPUTE.
until your item arrives and is in perfect condition. NEVER cancel a dispute until you have your item or your case has been delt with and you are happy with refund or replacement. NEVER cancel a dispute because the seller hounds you to do so.( And he will, always) then you get no replacement or refund.

Reason for this is, the seller never gets paid until you have informed aliexpress that u have received your item and it is as described and fit for purpose. Aliexpress holds your money until you tell them you have it or the customer protection runs out after which the seller automatically gets paid.

Out of maybe 50 sellers I have only been done 1 time. This was because I did not know how customer protection worked and let it run out b4 I got my item. Never received it either and got no response from seller.
I have found most sellers friendly and helpfull and a pleasure to deal with and for most part received excellent quality stuff for 1/3 of the price here.
It can be a great place to shop if you are armed with the knowledge of how to buy properly.
In general I would advise against electronic gadgets or very expensive purchases.
It's great if you are lookin for cheaper alternative knockoffs but ALWAYS do your research.
I have given you the know how now go enjoy shopping.

6/24/14

There is no costumer service and buyer protection is bs.
I bought something and it wasn't as described they returned only one quoter of the price. When I wanted to return it for a full refund, there was no answer. I wrote emails but with any respond. Watch out there is no Customer service.

6/23/14

I bought a long evening dress from this seller from aliexpress for 225 US dollars. When I recieved it I had to pay extra 30 for customs tax and when I opened it the dress looked like $#*! and not only that but it was made shorter than I had ordered!!! She told me to return it and she will refund my money so I paid another 40 to return it and its been three months she hasn't refunded my money!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY :

other sellers are okay but this was the worst I dealt with. She doesnt reply to your emails and is extremely rude!!

6/21/14

I bought a Chinese smartphone that worked for three days and died. All my attempts to reach the seller or Aliexpress proved futile. Not recommended!!

6/20/14

Hello.
I have made 105 orders with Aliexpress.com.
My first 2 orders were refunded to me because the seller was not "Legit" but I was refunded my money in full, approximately 5 days later.
I have received everything that I have ordered, this far and I must say that I truly enjoy shopping online with Aliexpress.
Thanks!

6/19/14

I brought something from Aliexpress a couple of months ago. I didn't have any problems with the product or shipping.

I did get a phishing Postal fail delivery notice scam at about three weeks in with all my shipping details in the email. Then after a month my credit card got fraudulently used. I told Aliexpress and closed my Aliexpress account. Not sure who was to blame (Aliexpress or vendor) but does it matter when it comes down to your personal financial security????

6/19/14

Ali experience....Maxin's store
Although I do not have much experience with e purchase I am very pleased with the cooperation with Maxin's store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/803800
I carefully chose the sellers with good grades and believe that I was wrong. I was very pleased with the service.
All praise and site security as the payments business.

6/18/14

hi, i buy cellphone when i receive that was faulted i complaint many time they did not gave me any response. they are money sucker and they dont have customer service.
dont buy any thing from them.

6/18/14

Items brought weren't of highest quality but were what i would pay for what i got! got here in the time schedule it said and am satisfied with buys (:

6/18/14

Stay away from seller Sam Tang, the package never reached in my home and Sam Tang told me that he can't give me a refund.
Store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/508907

6/18/14

I have order numerous things from this site and have nothing bad to say..it takes long to receive order but that is Mexico postals fault. I have read the complaints and my answer to those of you who bought electronics and expensive stuff is why would you...if your looking for warranty and genuine items ordering from internet not the place...want cheap underwear or novelty items this is the place if a deal goes sour and your out 10 or 20 bucks then lesson learned move on

6/17/14

We order about 1 to 2000 pounds of goods a month from here and only had a problem with 2 suppliers one of which was customs fault. start small find a good supplier and if you talk to them they can pretty much get you the other goods that the other suppliers sell anyway oh and always check there feedback ofc :)

6/16/14

I have been using Alixpress for a number of years now and have never had any problems. The site is well run and the few disputes I have had have resulted in a full refund. I can't understand the number of negative posts here.

6/14/14

WARNING!!! shop name Luxury Brand Jewelry Shop Store 416183
I did order 2 pcs.fashion necklaces worth 5.70$ (Each)
And after awhile they don't anymore respond to you....
And when I come up of canceling my order,,,they didn't answer as well.
I have been waiting and waiting...I am just happy I didn't not order that big amount on them.. Until now,...I haven't heard any confirmation or refund on my orders. Buyers I advice you to stay away from this store. They suck money and you won't hear any news from them after.

6/13/14

Do not order from Rosa Zhang! She is rude and has terrible customer service. She is nice until she tries to swindle you out of money. Her customer service is horrible. Here is the link to her company http://www.aliexpress.com/store/136560 STAY FAR AWAY FROM this place. Buyers beware.

6/13/14

Filed a complaint.. waited for 30days+ still disptue in progress. Buyer Dispute Takes 30+ Days at Aliexpress. 30+ Days and still counting....Would you dare buy Anything there? pic.twitter.com/Ff3ogEB7Bs´╗┐

6/11/14

I bought a CH745 bow from one of the suppliers, Longbowmaker and contact name is Whitte Yan. The bow cost USD 230.00. The bow arrive not as promised and cracked on the very first day of trying it out. I requested for a replacement and after over a month, the supplier told me that it was not possible. If I still like to have a replacement, I am required to pay USD115.00 (50% of the original cost). Where isthe guarantee as promise by Aliexpress. If this is the case, stop sending me your stupid promotions to my email.

6/10/14

bought a phone form a "Good reputation" seller.

Fashion-Store

He sent me detective phone and refuse to refound. The aliexpress refound process never gave me an answer,

the seller said to me:
Mandy Chen : Since you want to buy cheap phone ,Why hope it will be same like oringinal one.we will not return even $1

6/9/14

I placed 2 orders. The small one went through ($1.50) the larger order ($70) did not, they said I would have to supply them with a copy of my ID or Passport among other personal information. I prefer to keep my identity from being stolen. Lmao, how stupid would I have to be to give that out online.
The Customer service is also terrible, the site is confusing and there is not protection for the buyer. Who doesn't like a good deal, but on this site you are looking to just give your money away.

Also, reading other reviews, looks like you won't get what you ask for or likely something that doesn't work.

6/8/14

Aliexpress makes disputing a received item impossible. I got two MP3 players, neither of which had a battery that could take a charge a d neither of which could sync with iTunes. After filling out the request for refund, it was required that I provide VIDEO EVIDENCE of the defect.

The other avenue is to correspond with the Aliexpress robot. You might as well be corresponding with a penguin.

6/8/14

On the 24th of May 2014 I purchased Peruvian lose wave 24,26,28,30 which is a total of $287 from luxy hair.co/ ailluxy store number 710432 order number 62293772253925 on the sellers police it states that if hair is not as described the buyer can refund the item and the the seller will pay the return postage so on receiving my order I noticed that the hair was shredding a lot and tangling the hair is not human hair, after opening a dispute th seller is refusing to pay for the item refund. She has been harassing me on phone calling me at odd hours and emailing me to leave good feedback and trying to bully me now the seller is not willing to pay for the return postage and I am now left with very bad item and lost money as well so please can can you ask the seller to honour the promise of a full refund policy as I am now very scared of buying anything on this website. I fee like I have been defrauded and scammed.

6/5/14

Ali express here to help , sorry they don,t just forward you on i have been trying to sort out a dispute for some time and where is Ali express hiding

6/5/14

i bought this dress

aliexpress.com/item/Ready-To-Ship-Long-sweetheart-a-line-champangne-Formal-prom-Dress-long-with-sequined-court-train/1539210484.html

It looks nothing like the picture, i ordered the smallest size and its wayy to big on the bust around Double Ds or Es and way to tight on the waist the sequins look cheap and nothing like the picture the colour isnt champagne it is yellow and the material is cheap!! Waste of MONEY!

6/3/14

Warning: I had just order my son some shoes with my debt card on Friday and received a email stating that my order will be sent to me in 5days. However, i received another email stating that my transaction was cancelled and in order to continue i need to send them a copy of my Drivers License, my debt card and a bank statement. I immediately check my account and found out they have already withdrew the funds. And when i tried emailing them no one responds. I contacted my bank they gave me back my money and informed me they they have had my complaints on this company and to stay away. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

5/31/14

Brand New laptops 15.6 inch gaming laptop Intel Atom D2500 Dual core 1.86GHZ 4GB 500GB notebook computer A156 with DVD-RW HDMI
(Stella zhou) $ 367.33 1 piece $ 367.33 Confirmation Received

2014-05-30 23:33:33
After many long months with my sister struggling to use this computer I bought a LogMeIn.com subscription and logged onto the computer I bought from you. 1. You should not be selling computer for delivery to the US that are operating in Mandarin. 2. We did not receive a Windows 7 Authorization Code or disk with the computer. I have done considerable research and discover that the Windows 7 Ultimate on the computer is not a genuine copy from Microsoft. This machine is impossible to use. I want my money back!!!
• Me
22:44 Apr 09,2014
FYI – the Chinese boxes show up ALL THE TIME
When I open the system..sometimes 3 deep
During emails
In the middle of emails or in the middle of viewing attachments
Some I cannot close & have to drag to bottom of screen.
When are you going help with this problem??
23:38 Apr 04,2014
We are still having a problem with windows popping up in Chinese. I changed the language to English but still the problem persists. Send me instructions on how to fix this problem. You should not be selling computer to people in the US that are not using English for everything.
Edward
Reply about this order
About this order: Order Number: 60509502074254

Edward V Miller
2013-12-08 20:55:21
It appears that we don't need the Chinese icons on the desk top. Can we delete them?
Edward V Miller
2013-12-08 17:59:09
The computer has arrived but the user manual is in Chinese. We need a manual in English.
When we turned it on the windows boxes all came up in Chinese. This will not work for us.
Is there a way to change the language to English?
Joy chang
2013-11-27 18:19:45
Dear Edward ,

Have a nice day !

We have buy it to our Company ,yesterdays night had sent it. in the our night , I found you need cancel it , But In the today morning , I get the the news , yesterdays afternoon , our Packager had sent it out ,Our agent tell to me , it has sent to HK dhl . can not return . why do you cancel it , you should tell to me before , and get our agree with .You give me a big problems , would you pls cancel it . choice go on the order , thanks very much .

Best regards

Carlos
Joy chang
2013-11-27 02:12:32
Dear Edward ,

Have a nice day !

We have buy it to our Company , it is test now . why do you cancel it , that will sent it tomorrow , You give me a big problems , Would you pls tell to me why , who pay our money . would you pls cancel it . choice go on the order , thanks .

Best regards

Carlos

5/29/14

Have ordered fromseveral venders, my experience initially was great but begin to fall off when i begin to order clothing and electronic items. Sellers sending busted and nonfunctional speakers and not refunding or replacing payment, delivery time well past the deadline of 40 days, very poor communication from seller and no one to file a complaint to. They have a dispute site but no matter how wrong the seller is, the seller always prevails.On two occasions i've recieved items that i didn't order, (fake Beats by Dr. Dre cannister speakers and earplug speakers) Why are they allowed to vend bogus products like Dr Dre Beats, Nike, Sean John. This site shouldn't exist, I was pleased with it until i recieved my first knock off, but this isn't right.

5/27/14

I was shopping for rhinestone wrap and got in touch with Lynn and Zero of LUXURY DECORATION & PACKING SOLUTION. I got my worst experience ever...NEVER EVER buy from this family company. I send some message out to this company, always it took them 2-3 days to answer...during this time they changed the price and the yards from: 30 Yards / lot , US $3.09/yard to 20 Yards / lot , US $4.65/yard ...when I asked for the original price, they denied and called me a liar...even I can prove it, because I made a copy of the original price. When I send my complaint and told Lynn that I feel defrauded, not appreciated as a new customer and I would send my complaint also to AliExpress and post it online...I got as answer back, "I can publish on any internet I want"! These people are outrageous!!!

I still have the entire conversation saved!

Glass Diamond ribbon wrap,Diamond Rhinestone Wrap Highest Quality Glass 3 Row 10 yards
Price:
US $92.63 / lot
30 Yards / lot , US $3.09 / yard
Bulk Price
Shipping:
Free ShippingtoUnited States via China Post Air Parcel
Delivery: 15-26 days (ships out within 15 days)
Quantity:
lot
Total Price:
US $92.63
Buy NowAdd to Cart
Add to Wish List (6 Adds)

to:
Glass Diamond ribbon wrap,Diamond Rhinestone Wrap Highest Quality Glass 3 Row 5 yards
Price:
US $93.00 / lot
20 Yards / lot , US $4.65 / yard
Shipping:
Free ShippingtoUnited States via China Post Air Parcel
Delivery: 15-26 days (ships out within 15 days)
Quantity:
lot
Total Price:
US $93.00

5/27/14

The seller is completely misrepresenting their products. They sell you faulty/wrong products and then you are stuck with either a useless product, or a return cost that is usually more than the product cost originally.

AliExpress are not interested in assisting.

5/23/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM EVER-PRETTY OUTLET STORE ON ALIEXPRESS.
It will just waste you time, money and energy.
They are absolutely a rip-off.
Received the dress I ordered. It is horrible. They charge me $114.99 for a dress does not even worth $8.

1) Its material is so flimsy. The fabric and the pads is in low quality. The pads are in bad shape, and they are shown up under this kind of wimpy fabric.
2) The straps are uneven; the one on my left shoulder is longer than the one on my right.
3) The dress is said to be in mid-calf length (Dresses is US regular or standard side are for ladies 5'7" tall). I am only 5'3"; the dress I receive still only hits my knee.
4) The fabric does not look like chiffon that is the described material. The fabric looks like having some nylon or other materials in it.
5) The fabric of the dress overall is very sheer. Wearing this dress, the panty underneath can be seen through.

Below was written on 5/16/14
=====================
DON'T SHOP at Ever-Pretty Outlet Store on Aliexpress. Their dresses are deceitfully over-priced. The prices are set so high to cheat customers, and of course, to rob and rip you off.
Ordered an Ever-Pretty dress for the price of $114.99 inclusive of shipping from Aliexpress on 5/6/14. (At that time, did not know there is an Ever-Pretty site: http://us.ever-pretty.com.) Today is 5/16/14. Have not received it yet. They shipped it on 5/7, and the estimated delivery time would be 15-26 days. They over-charged me for $85. OMG!!!!!! Why? Found at least two sites selling the same dress for much much less.
1) The mentioned Ever-Pretty site is selling it for $29.99 (free shipping for any order total of $50 and above) and just takes 2-5 business days for delivery. If I ordered this dress directly from Ever Pretty on 5/6 instead, I pay much less and should have already received it at least two days ago.
2) Amazon is selling the same dress for $29.99 + $6.99 shipping. The delivery time should be 5 - 8 business days. It is still a much better deal than the one at Aliexpress.

Sent at least six emails to Miya Huang or Linda at Ever-Pretty Outlet Store on Aliexpress regarding the price adjustment, refund or order cancellation. Linda only replied me once with funny answer:
"Could you please choose some other dresses?
You can check it on Amazon and let me know the item#."

What are you talking about? Hey, I was talking about this dress I ordered but not shopping for more dresses! What do you mean, Linda? Do you want me to spent the money you supposed to refund me on buying more dresses from you?

5/22/14

I had purchased two bags from Wang clothing foreign company trading store number
940005 on 5/5/14 he sent the goods to my agent in Guanzhou on 14/5/14.Both the bags were poor quality so I contacted the store owner Mr Wang. He had asked me to sent the bags back to him and he will give me full refund. Both the bags were sent back to him but he is willing to give my money back just excuses one after one. S PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

5/21/14

ALIEXPRESS ALLOW SELLER TO OFFER TRADE VIA PAYPAL AND TO USE SWEARWORDS AGAINST BUYER - SUCH A SHAME!!!!

I bought two sunglasses from this shop in aliexpress: Yinan Eyewear Co.,Ltd. First the seller gave me a fake tracking number used in 2013 for another person. After told me that will not send the goods anymore and ask me for my paypal account to refund me direct (what is against the rules from aliexpress). I use the chat available there and was advised to open a complaint against the seller. When the seller discovered that I opened the complaints wrote me via chat several swearwords. I chat against with aliexpress and again had the advise to open another complaint for violation rules. I provide ALL screenshots (from the chat where the seller use bad words against me, offer me to deal with paypal, refuse to send the goods, the chats with aliexpress).
Do you know what aliexpress did? NOTHING
This is the answer after more than one month "processing the case":

the case has been closed for this is wrongly report.
Please kindly contact our customer service team if you have any question on Aliexpress :http://www.aliexpress.com/help/home.html#contact

I try to contact the customer service and get no one real answer or explanation why it was a wrongly report. All my screenshots are available and I would like to post them here but I don`t think is possible. A real shame from Aliexpress. Until now I thought I could trust but now I see that this company DON`T HAVE RESPECT FROM BUYERS!!!!

5/19/14

NEVER EVER order anything from .....

Lucy Wang
Fax: 86-532-82262608
Trade Manger: cn1500483597
Mail: voguelacewig@163.com
Aliexpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/726438

After receiving a poorly made product from them, they sent me over 25 emails wanting me to lie and say their product was good. I never kept the product, once received it, returned it. LUCY WANG IS CRAZY. I actually reported them to Aliexpress and received no feedback. I sent the complaint on Friday and then received 3 more emails from the company stating that they wanted me to change the information again.

AVOID AT ALL COST

5/16/14

I have purchased a lot of things from Aliexpress. Orders from $5 to $2000.
My experience is very bad. The most recent issue is with
order no.: 61707360682257
Seller: JOMOO Electronic Technology Co. , Ltd Store No.1130205
One of the screens was broken on arrival. Seller told me that he has sent a replacement. I requested to extend the time of seller protection. Now it is 32 days. No response. I asked for the tracking number.No response. I can't open a dispute because the time limit has gone. Seller protection was not extended despite requesting. Now I am loosing 135 USD. My second loss since 6 months. There is no option to contact Aliexpress either. The system is very bad. STAY AWAY

5/15/14

I ordered a dress from here 5 weeks ago and it still has not come. The estimated delivery date was 20-30 days! I messages them to find out what was going on but they just ignored me! Just to find out that they have already charged me for the dress and said that the order is 'complete' even though I have not received it yet! I am not ordering anything else from there again!!

5/15/14

If I could give them a NEGATIVE 100 stars I would! ALIEXPRESS condone scammers and don't uphold buyer protection!!! Alice Wang store #831877 dishonest seller!!! Won't refund and won't even pay for shipping back for their own mistake!!!!
I bought a pair of shoes in US size as stated on the website. Seller admitted that they screwed up, but once I told them to send a shipping label to me so I can send the shoes back, they did a 180 and told me they sent the correct size, in UK! Seriously? They put the blame on the buyer! I paid $75 shipping to mail the piece of garbage back to the seller which was TWO TIMES the amount of the actual product! They never responded back and I still haven't gotten my freaking refund!!! Total BS! AliExpress allows for honest buyers to get hit, get their honest money stolen and failed to uphold buyer protection!!!! NO TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE! expect only computerized responses only! The worst! I told everyone I know to NEVER TRUST Aliexpress. And here I was thinking of referring my brother here, Good thing I didn't!!!

5/13/14

Money gone no goods. It's a bit like lottery you may or may not get what you buy. Stick to eBay it's safer

Yiwu Jewelry Wholesale Manufacturer co., LTD = AMAZING

Sandy Ji was so helpful throughout the whole buying process. I ordered 40+ items for an entrepreneurship fair at my school, and everyone was so impressed with the jewelry items that I had. Each and every item looked exactly like the picture, no flaws, and no false color representations. I am truly pleased with my purchase and will be purchasing from Sandy and Yiwu Jewelry Wholesale in the very near future. Also, shipping was very fast and everything arrived right on time.

5/13/14

I ordered hair extensions and after receiving them was very dissatisfied with their color and they shed horribly! I filed a complaint and was told to return the product and they would also refund me return shipping, which I did. The company reviewed my complaint charged me for the product which I do not have because I was told to return them for a refund and closed the complaint case and now will not answer me!! Do not do any business with an overseas company that is not a member of the BBC o r does not accept PayPal, I learned the hard way unfortunately! They do not enforce their buyer protection policy which they claim to have!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber