US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 319 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 67 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 39 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

noneyab3
1/30/15

I CANNOT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE TO TALK TO. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH ALIEPRESS!!!
I bought a wedding dress for my daughter. We knew from the reviews that it would not look exactly like the pictures, which was our first mistake but the price was so low that we tried anyway. The lace was literally cut from one fabric and applied to the other like a cut and paste. ONce I realized we could return the dress, I contacted the seller, who of course said it was too late, even though I stilll have "Buyer Protection". THERE IS NO BUYER PROTECTION!!! I submitted a claim, dispute, with a side by side photograph of the difference in the dresses and the company denied my claim saying I needed more proof. The seller agreed to refund anyway, if I sent dress back but refused to pay for shipping. After I sent it, which I told him before I shipped it, he informed me to value dress at $30 so he wouldnt have to pay high tax. Its too late. I shipped it valued at $150 to cover the dress if anything happened to it. I CANNOT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE TO TALK TO. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH ALIEXPRESS!!!

Tip for consumers: buy in the US or with a legitimate site only

ms165
1/28/15

ITS A RIP OFF AND A WASTE OF TIME. I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD INFO NOW BECAUSE AFTER TRYING TWICE TO ORDER I WAS TOLD MY CREDIT CARD WAS NOT ACCEPTED AND REFUSED BY THE ISSUING CARRIER.

MY CARD IS GOOD EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NOW I'M AFRAID THEY HAVE MY INFO.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

syedr2
1/28/15

I first order and made lots of purchase from Ali Express, but very soon I realize it is all Scam to trap you in. Ali express is making billions of dollar with ripping off people from all over the world. No one should every buy from Ali Express. It looks very good and very attempt to buy stuff but when you receive the unit it is not the same quality and electronics totally bad quality. When open dispute sometime you get money back if you play all the cards right and after couple of months. Again don't waste your time and money with AliExpress.

erofeis
1/27/15

Do not buy any electronics there! This site infested by crooks. I made 2 purchases there. Both times I was sold fake products! First time - they sold fake 128gb flash drive. Utter useless garbage, full of bad sectors and the real capacity is 4gb. Money was never refunded, they dragged the time, seller disappeared. Second time they sold Full HD 1080p Car Camera. Checked the menu on the camera - the highest was 720p resolution. Made the test video at the highest resolution, horrible quality. Analyzed the avi file - it's showed 480p! Disgusting! Liars, crooks. will never ever buy anything there. Deactivated account.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy any electronics there!

michionneg
1/27/15

I have purchased a bag at Aliexpress for a couple of days, it's my initial order. I'm gonna do a follow up review, as soon as I got my order. I will also write down the Sellers name.
I would suggest too, that it would be nice, if you also list down the sellerss name, so we would have an idea, if which seller is decent to transact with.
see you soon...

chrism162
1/24/15

Largely a positive experience. Quality varies..always buy from positive feedback sites...however one must be aware as I left very negative feedback with one seller who lied and cheated me and upon returning to his site to reshop for that product I could not find my review! Somehow the thieving bugger had figured a way of deleting unfavorable reviews.
Avoid clothing at all cost. If its says its made of linen or cotton or bamboo it most certainly will arrive made of polyester. I wouldnt buy electronic products..if something goes wrong..its probably because an eight year old made it under slavery.
Make well considered choices..except the high risk factor when dealing with Chinese. Keep eexpectations low and you may occasionally get lucky. Best Chris Adelaide Australia

Tip for consumers: Avoid sites with only positive feedback...they are probably deleting unfavorable comments. Dont expect too much and you will never be disappointed. Remember that most buyers speak very poor english which can cause problems. They will address you as 'Dear Friend'. Non of them are your friend. Best regards

melb30
1/23/15

Be Careful What YOu Are Letting Yourself In For
I have purchased many item from Aliexpress and not always with success. The latest items have been a disaster. First I bought a new screen for my phone. Waited 3 weeks for it to arrive.. Wrong Part! They asked me to return it by the cheapest method and they would send the proper part straight away. After chasing them for a tracking number they informed me that they will not be sending the replacement until they receive the wrong part back! That will take weeks for them to receive it and more weeks to send the proper part! On top of all that they expect you to pay for return postage!! You have to pay for their incompedence! Next I decided to buy a new phone. New phone arrived. Camera refused to focus. Took it to a manufacturers service depot. Was told they could not fix it cuz it was a different version to the local version. I had payed for postage, customs etc. The supplier asked me to return it. I said who will pay for return? They said I have to pay. What about customs duty I had payed? To bad! Demanded I sent by EMS with tracking or no refund. They also insisted that they would not refund the original postage I had payed. So I lost original post costs, customs cost and return post cost all because they had sent a faulty product! Can you believe it? If they had checked the product properly before dispatch they would have known there was a fault. So be careful when buying from Aliexpress.. It might cost you more than you think.

michealr9
1/22/15

Do you need to travel and work abroad? or need a loan support with your business establishment or school? please contact azgroup405(at)hotmail.com or call +19166234219 for more information..

Tip for consumers: contact Azgroup405 at hotmail.com

suctione
1/21/15

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!! Stay away from these LIARS. 3 packages sent to various addresses around the USA that were nowhere near me. You cannot get in touch with a live person EVER! Sellers blame you for their address mistakes and refuse to resend. This horrible site has been nothing but aggravation and disappointment. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE OF THIEVES!!!

celinew2
1/21/15

Ailexpress is a great website for people who like to shop for cheap products. Although some products may not meet your standards such as the material of it. But you get what you pay, it really depends on luck. Most likely the people who get "scammed", are buying products from sellers that has little to no feedback/ratings. I never had a problem with Ailexpress so far, my purchases has all been sent perfectly to me. My advice to all Ailexpress shoppers are only to buy products that has been sold A LOT and has loads of reviews. In addition, when buying from websites like Ailexpress which ships from China, it is guaranteed that you'll have to wait about a month or less for your product. Some seller's products ships pretty fast but others are the other way around. But as long as I receive my product, I'm fine with waiting. Also, one thing I like about this site is how well the sellers communicate with you. Overall, Ailexpress is a legit website, you just need to know your way around.

chadh24
1/21/15

I love this site because the products are great but the time on shipping is making mw discouraged and I look else where. PLEASE FIX THE COST OF SHIPPING AND THE TIME

Tip for consumers: Look for free shipping and speed of shipping

angelaj12
1/19/15

it is a scam. they are a lier. Please do not buy staff from them. ALl fake items.

Alipay is sucks. They promise the money back guarantee but that is not true and we try to find our excuses.

I have puchased staff from them and that is reprecate staff, it hold one custom, they did not want to give me money back.
the web www.1688.com one of Chinese website.

tinah27
1/19/15

Never ever buy from this dodgy company, brought an iPhone doesn't work and cost $110 to return which is big risks to get a refund. Both my daughter and I bought from this company and lost money on dodgy phones. Worst company ever

Tip for consumers: Never buy from this dodgy company

maryanny
1/19/15

I will never order from them again! There is no refund policy. Size was wrong [our error], but they wanted us to mail back boots. The $45 boots would have cost $180.00 to return to China. Now you know they did not pay that to send boots to USA. Emails back and forth were cryptic at most, no command of English language. Avoid at all cost!

askeh1
1/18/15

I love buying from Aliexpress. To get the last star, there need to be a bigger security in terms of refunding which can be a little tricky. My last purchase was a replica Omega Seamaster. You can see pics and read about it here:
When you know how to navigate on Aliexpress, I think it is the best and cheapes platform there is.

Best regards

Tip for consumers: Chat with the sellers, to make sure you get the right item, color and size

vernae1
1/18/15

BUYER BEWARE! Do not EVER buy any product from this site. The items advertised are not what you will receive. Very deceptive! They will NOT entertain your refund request. Do not be fooled by this site. I AM WARNING YOU!! Also be advised that if you do communicate with them and they tell you to return the product, you will not hear from them ever again after they receive it and you will not get a refund!

Tip for consumers: My advice to you is to spend a little extra money and purchase your products from a retailer in your area or from a LEGITIMATE WEBSITE! Don't expect good quality merchandise and good customer service from AliExpress. You will not get it. They are the worse!

barryn6
1/17/15

I bought some size 46 inline skates $195 from Skating Store via Ali Express, they were undersize, so sent them back $23. Larger skate were promised - better quality for more money $49 plus tax $26. These skates were even smaller and faulty. I asked to change these for a larger size - they dont make any! And now Skating Store will not take my calls. So I have lost about $300 and have skates I cannot use. Beware!

Tip for consumers: Only buy from AliExpress with care. Their guarantees didnt work for me. I was robbed! PayPal works very well for me but they dont use it!

charlieb54
1/16/15

for some reason every-time i buy from aliexpress i am getting fake tracking #'s when i contact aliexpress customer service to open dispute. all of a suuden the seller updates the correct tracking # information. i had a lot of times seller asking me to conform i received the goods before they shipped the merchandise. do never i repeat do never do that. only conforim that you received the goods when you actually received them and its working as expected

linm8
1/16/15

I bought a pair of earrings from this company, but never received my product. DO NOT buy from this site/company!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT waste your money!!!

slatej
1/16/15

I placed two orders in the last 10 months on AliExpress using three different cards (a Visa Debit, and two Visa Electron). The payment went through (as it does with Amazon and Ebay and any other online legitimate store, same shipping details, same cards), the money was instantly taken from my account. A day later I received a communication informing me that the order was closed due to security reasons. The electronic items I had tried to purchase were almost 35% less than elsewhere (hence me placing the orders). That I believe is the hook, the bait for us to use our cards and let them made the transaction. I am not business insider but I firmly believe that, even though the money was returned (in one instance at least.. still waiting for the second transaction to be reimbursed), the transaction must have generated somehow a profit to them.
A scam?
Wish someone with banking backgound would look into this matter soon. I am tired of this Chinese fraud

carolined13
1/15/15

do not buy from this site, money taken from my account in november, no bag, no money returned to my account. Tried to contact the company but email failed to send. DO NOT BE A SUCKER LIKE ME. £24.00 sterling down, no chance of money back. DO NOT BUY.. I will contact bank, fraud squad and consumers association

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

karenc48
1/11/15

Ordered item waited but no delivery opened dispute for refund. Dispute was closed after 1 day and no refund. Sent 5 messages requesting refund. I received 2 messages back apologising and asking for my patience as my card would not accept the refund payment back on it. Total rubbish. Luckily it was only £5.81 never buy from them again

jeromer13
1/10/15

The site is a ripoff...you might be lucky to even receive your order....i used the site and was
aawaiting an order which never came..i contacted the sellet but after two messages he stopped communication...the aliexpress customer service was no help in getting me a refu.d or the items i ordered....i was totally ripoff for $254.00 usd..and righnow I'm stea steaming mad...

Tip for consumers: Beware!

matiqual
1/10/15

Ordered a Full Lace wig from Aliexpress on Nov 4th and it is now going on 2months and I have not received it yet Seller keeps responding the same thing Wait for my news i gave them time to get everything straight first time seller didnt put my address on the package so it was shipped all the way back to them which i didnt get any news from them had to go to my post office people and i still waited after that contacted the seller but took them days to contact me back kept say wait for my news never let me know anything about were my package was or what was going on. This is by far the worse website to shop from ever.

Tip for consumers: Make sure they you buy from someone that many people have done a review on so that you can tell off of others that they are a great seller make

skyet1
1/9/15

I buy from this site but i only buy non branded and non electrical items because i know they're going to be fake or dodgy. I also dont buy shoes as aliexpress is know for poor quality. On the other hand, i have bought many items of jewellery, makeup, scarfs, nail products and hair products aswell as bath and body sets, all of which i have recieved at the time stated without any hassle. Its a good site but you have to be careful because some sellers may take your money and then not deliver your item bit pie and say they have already dispatched it.

Tip for consumers: Check the sellers reviews and ratings
Dont buy electronics or branded items.

martint27
1/9/15

Bought a phone on Aliexpress.The camera or video did not work.They sent me instructions on how to solve this but this did not work either.They wont even reply to emails.So if you want a Smartphone with no camera or video go to Aliexpress.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy on Aliexpress unless you want goods that dont work and then no refund.

ramandeeps2
1/8/15

never buy here, i bought a car remote, never worked .... i contacted the administration...opened dispute,,,, they asked for proof... i made video, got pictures... but not possible to upload... they denied any refund. so never never buy anything... don't take chance... i took..... i learnt a lesson... its better to spend more for better results... so never....

Tip for consumers: never buy anything

whaledyo
1/8/15

Write your reviI strongly believe that aliexpress are just upcoming online stores that soonest will pull millions of buyer. I ran into suspicious seller on their site immediately they withdrawal his selling right and refund my money approximately 15 working day
s AS IS on their website. I will recommend that the safest way on buying on Aliexpress is shipping through epacket there you cam track your shipping. Never shop on this website looking for free shipping because you will wait far more than expected delivery date but be assured you will get your goods and value for your money but its a matter long days.ew to help others learn about this online business

tylers29
1/8/15

Ordered an expensive android device ( around $100 ). HUGE mistake. The device did not work properly. They agreed to a refund if I shipped it back to them. Spent around $40 shipping the product back and never recieved a refund. I then contacted aliexpress about their seller ripping me off and after MANY weeks Aliexpress messaged me back saying that they "Resolved the issue by warning the seller of their behavior". They did not refund me. In the end I lost $140. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this unethical website.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this website. Aliexpress does not care about their customers at all.

melindaj3
1/8/15

I thought I would give it the site ago, however not happy ordered and paid for items then told the business had closed. Thank god items were very cheap so I didn't lose to much money.
WARNING JUST BE CAREFUL. DON'T OUTLAY A LOT OF MONEY. FAR TOOOOO MANY BAD REVIEWS WITH ALIEXPRESS TO WANT TO KEEP GIVING MONEY AWAY

Tip for consumers: To many bad reviews to want to give anyone a tip other than don't use this site until they improve.

mm110
1/8/15

SCAM!! FRAUD!! They will steal your money and you will never receive the merchandise!! There is no customer service and when you open a dispute it is always for the seller!!! DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!!!!

jenniferr68
1/8/15

We ordered a pair of Nike shoes which were worn occassionally over a few weeks for walking inside. The very first time they were worn for any physical activity the stitching holding the laces broke in a few different places. We have tried to resolve this through their website and through texting their representative - but all they say is "sorry."

Very, VERY poor customer service.

Tip for consumers: Seriously - it isn't worth the price if it falls apart and no one will stand behind the product they sell.

chrish88
1/8/15

Ordered items. Shipped from China to Canada. Arrived with USA import taxes and brokerage fees. Rejected package and was refused refund. How does this happen? I don't live in the United States, I live in Canada. No matter how many times I try to explain this in the dispute, they just don't get the fact that the United States of America is a different country than Canada. Why do I have to pay AMERICAN taxes on a package that was sent to CANADA? Never ever had this happen with any other site I have ordered from. Beware of seller linhong guo from this site. Also the number of units sent was only 30 nd we paid for 120. WE STILL GOT NO REFUND. SOLD MY STOCK AFTER THIS TRANSACTION

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF

sonyag6
1/8/15

I ordered three pairs of shoes on December 5, 2014. The items were suppose to be delivered with fifteen days. To date I have only received one pair of shoes. Tracking information is of poor quality as is the customer service. This will be the last order I place with ali express. Please don't waste your time or money ordering from this company I do believe they are fraudulent.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM ALI EXPRESS. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT RECEIVE YOUR MERCHANDISE.

neom16
1/7/15

Fraudulent company DO NOT EVER buy ANY products from AliExpress.com. Ordered 7 products from 5 sellers. Items were not shipped and never received. No tracking to verify if products were shipped. I filed out a formal complaint after 30 days of no delivery. They opened a dispute case. After waiting another additional 30 days for a refund they closed the complaint case. No refund was given for any items that I payed for and I did not receive. It was now 60 day later and I filed another complaint. It went unanswered. Costing me $146.00 in money and no goods received. They have no communication with you during the complaint process or after. No customer service phone number to call or email to send to and get a responds. I had to contact my credit card company and fight to get my money back. This was the only way for me to get my money back. Do not buy from any aliexpress.com seller. Aliexpress's web site states all purchases are guaranteed. This is not the case from my personal experience. You have been warned people.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER buy ANY products from AliExpress.com

pieth1
1/7/15

I've ordered from this site 6 times to see what I would get. I received broken USB drives, a broken Micro SD chip and I never received an order for a cell phone case.

Batting .500 on orders isn't an acceptable win rate for me to operate under, so I'll warn others away and take my money elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Vendors disappear overnight, just stay away.

milanm14
1/7/15

It easily for seller to rob u.

U can easily lose ur money without a help of customers service. Thats the story :
U will buy something e.g. tablet (200 USD), shipping method DHL(40 USD). After few days u observe that the seller has shipped ur tablet via China post. U send him a message and he will aswer u that u should open a dispute. U will do it and will win. Dispute finished. Everything fine, except u dont get the money back (for DHL - 40 USD) and of course the tablet after another few weeks as well. No more possible to contact the seller. OK, u will contact the support center. But they will shock u havily - they answer : "You can only open a dispute once. For your order, since an agreement has been reached within you and the seller, the dispute was closed and you can no longer open another one."
Result : u have lost 240 USD, seller has no responsibility and aliexpress.com dont care. At the end best answer how they are interested in customers satisfaction and security :
"My question : pls could u send my an email address where can i send my complain?"
Answer ? Aimee 01-08 00:44:19
Sorry, but we also can not contact them directly.

Many thanks Ali !!!

spinp
1/6/15

Do not buy from Lily Zheng. I ordered merchant was out of stock and ahe refused to cancel order... She is a terrible seller.. Beware!!

thongt1
1/5/15

First time i order 8 items from aliexpress.com
one item i just order then change mind cancel they did not let me do it.
after a month i received 5 items,,some very low quality not look good like picture they show
2 items they cancel after a month but i can not cancel after few minute order.
one item i have wait 2 months may be they cancel again even they cash my money
do not buy this company, buy Ebay or Amazon better service

Tip for consumers: i received 5 items but i can not use any of this.
be careful to buy from this company

shelleyt7
1/5/15

I don't really like aliexpress, because aliexpress helpers will not help the customers' need. For example, I didn't receive my panda warmer hand pillow for over 2 months. i told the aliexpress helpers that i didn't receive the package yet and the helper just told me to wait patiently or contact the sellers or else there is nothing they can do about and refund my money. In addition, the helper will not do anything and care about the sellers fraud customer's money. all they say to me is contact the seller. the shipping is really slow. I had experienced that i had not get my package for over two months and no one can tell me a reason why and costed me extra shipping costs for no reason.

Tip for consumers: If you are not looking for cheap stuff, stay away from this website. be careful about the sellers. the sellers can fraud your money and said they accidentally cost it and aliexpress helpers will not do anything about it.

rebeccah26
1/4/15

I have used aliexpress for years . Loved it. However I have just experienced a dispute and I am thinking I will never take the chance agsin. From the automated response I received they protect the seller. This seller is refusing to work with me....if the seller and I do not settle the dispute in 3 days all money goes to the seller and the dispute is cancelled..so a seller just has to refuse to compromise when sizes and colors are wrong...and they still get all the money and the buyer is left with three pair of unusable boots.

Tip for consumers: Don't take the risk. I have 2 pair red boots...supposed to be 1 pair silver and one red. The gold boots are supposed to be a size bigger than the red.and the gold boots were supposed to be dark brown.

georgeh55
1/3/15

at al l costs stay away from aliexpress. I ordered 2 guitars from 2 different sellers and did not receive either one. I was lucky and my gm mastercard covered the fraud.
after 8 months master card got the money back. what a nightmare.if it were not for mastercard I would have lost 525.00 usd.

tanyac14
1/2/15

The laptop power cord wa defective, the clothes were ill fitting and sub par quality, the shoes for my son were absolutely horrendous- thick cheap leather and plastic soles. The boots I bought had bright cheap gold parts that just fell off immediately.
I bought, what was advertised as a Bobby Brown mascara and eyeliner. They run shortly after application and do not coat of help my lashes in any way. I would avoid this site completely, it's a scam.

Tip for consumers: This site is full of scams, after attempting to purchase a ton of Christmas gifts, all were either defective or absolutely useless.

almof
12/31/14

Ordered tonnes of stuff off here and got most of it within 3 weeks..I think u get what you pay for I haven't brought anything over $5.I received one item and it was broke..emailed the seller and attached a photo of the damage goods and was refunded immediately. No problems at all...if you come to this website and think you gonna save loads of money and buy something dead cheap then ur asking for it . Set a limit and don't go over it..atm nothing negative.

dennys8
12/31/14

DO NOT USE ALIEXPRESS! ONE AND ONLY TIME I ORDERED MUD FLAPS AND NEVER GOT THEM.THE SELLER ASK ME TO WAIT,THEN WAIT SOME MORE,I OPENED A DISPUTE AND AILEXPRESS TOLD ME THE TRACKING # WAS INVALID AND GAVE THE SELLER 7 MORE DAYS TO PROVIDE A VALID # THIS WOULD OF RAN OUT THE TIME LIMIT ON MY CREDIT CARD PROTECTION WITCH IS 60 DAYS.I CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTED THE CHARGE.ALIEXPESS AND THE SELLER HAVE STOPPED ALL CONTACT WITH ME.I AM WAITING FOR A REFUND FROM CREDIT CARD COMPANY.IF YOU DARE BUY ALWAYS USE A CREDIT CARD AND NEVER NEVER WAIT PAST THE CREDIT CARD PROTECTION LIMIT. THIS SITE IS A SCAM.NEVER NEVER USE ALIEXPRESS!!!!!!!!

joanj6
12/30/14

I bought a 100% virgin hair on Ali express, when I got it did not took anything like the picture, I had ordered #4 and got #8, it was very frizzy and I have never used it. The seller will not refund my money. I do hair and make wigs few people for some I just order the wigs for them and there is no way I can treat people like this. She asked me to lie for her, give it a five star review, and tell everyone that the wig is good, for only 2/3rds of the cost of the wig.
This is the exact email she sent me

Hello dear
Please give us your paypal account , we will give you 1/3 refund frist, after you revise the feedback to five star and good comments , we will give other 2/3 refund . And you dont need send the wig back . Is that ok ? Waiting for your reply ! Thank you

Tip for consumers: Do not shop on Ali express, I trusted the reviews but the product [pictures] you see when ordering are not the same as what you get. You buy garbage that you will not use and you can't send back.I was told to change my review to a 5 star on Ali express to LIE to get my money refunded and to keep the wig. My tip if you still decide to shop Ali express is to keep a paper trail because you can't trust,people lie to get your money and Ail express don't help, they need to be responsible for the ve

jasons117
12/29/14

The site is a great place to get really cheap stuff, do you flip out when you buy something from a dollar store and it breaks? You get what you pay for. When it comes to simple things like phone cases the site is amazing, you get the exact same product that Amazon is selling for a tenth of the price, and free shipping, I've bought tons of items under ten dollors from the site and have never been disappointed. A great way to get deals.

Tip for consumers: Be reasonable, it's cheap and free shipping!

alisa45
12/28/14

Don t buy from this seller, nothing he say for his products is real, i bouht a head manikin, we spoke half an hour by emails, i wanted a real hair head manikin, i paid and got a plastic hair manikin while he said is real 100%. Liar i call this seller

lowellg10
12/24/14

Just received my Gibson j200 with Gibson hard case The Guitar is absolutely BEAUTIFUL...well almost !!! It has a flaw on the face of the guitar dead center just under the bridge.. It is a flaw in the wood about the size of a flake of pepper. It also has several dimples in the finish. it is a 10 footer for sure ! The case is flawless & high Quality with Gibson on it.
I paid $350.00 for guitar & case (no tax), so I guess it's a pretty good deal (the real one sell for $3799.00 )
If you want perfection go ahead & get you a real one, but if you can take a few flaws, this is a really nice guitar for the money. This is the 2nd Chinese guitar I've bought & the Quality is about the same on both. ( I've ordered a 3rd ) The seller is musooguitars Store No.614126 If you EMail them ask for Susan, she is nice.

Tip for consumers: I did not give AliExpress my credit card number I insisted on using PayPal.
( just didn't want my credit card # floating around China ) I could stand a $350 loss but that's about the limit, not a total wipe out. Several stores wouldn't let me pay with PayPal Musooguitars was glad to take it.

richardp63
12/23/14

STAY AWAY! Don't let the low prices suck you in. The order goes through like lightning then you grow old waiting for the item to arrive. If there's a problem with the item, it costs more than the item costs to return it. If the merchant agrees to a refund, good luck because you probably won't ever see it.

Tip for consumers: Here's my tip, shop in your home country!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
lesk1
A: hello my name is les kitchen and I have order a tugboat fromAlibaba.com #1007346786 Netherlands blizzard big tugboat (1/50), at a cost of $ 1,584.42, they say they shipping dhl canada, so I phone dhl and they say NO HAVE.. I say that I have shipping # 8803720984,,they say no good, I would like to know were the tugboat is OR give me the money back. could we start a class act law suit together?? replay to kitkatz451@hotmail.com
3/26/12
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
12/19/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

52 Photos for AliExpress