US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 294 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 61 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 36 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

grandhh
12/17/14

Just Don't buy from Them I was Scammed by them for 129 USD, If you want to lose money then please go ahead´╗┐

peoplef
12/17/14

mens shirts sizes all come in small no matter what size you order and they send what ever colour they have left. If you need XL or greater go some where else. Shocking service, complaints go no where. Stay away

Tip for consumers: don't

nickc48
12/15/14

You get what you pay for! I have been ordering form AliExpress for quite a while. While shipping takes a bit of time, you dont pay for it! It's free. If you want cheap imitations this is the best site around. If you want quality buy somewhere else and pay extra

Tip for consumers: Always ask for a picture before paying for order

paigee
12/15/14

STAY AWAY! the site glitched and forced me to pay for a second item identical to the first and when i asked to cancel the second one, they rejected the cancellation and sent it anyway. Plus, it took forever to process.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE IT

stephaniem47
12/15/14

Call me naive, but this was my first time shopping on AliExpress and I am not very schooled in online shopping as yet. I ordered multiple items from multiple sellers and will admit to not doing much research on the seller prior to ordering. It's been over a month and I have yet to receive anything I've ordered off the site and so far out of about 14 items, 4 of the orders have been cancelled due to suspicious seller activity. A jacket I ordered was tracked and showed as delivered and on top of it required a signature. Just one problem. No one ever attempted delivery at this address and the person who signed for it is unknown to me. Ali has been good about refunding me for those orders that were closed, however, I am more upset that 1) I'm not receiving what I ordered, and 2) the shipping times are atrocious, 3) the tracking info does not appear to be updated regularly, and 4) the online live chat support is less than helpful. I highly doubt I will use this site in the future for online shopping as it has left a very bad taste in my mouth and large void space under my Christmas tree.

millionaired
12/13/14

I've been ordering from Aliexpress for more than 500$ worth of stuff in 3 months and haven't had any issues with them.

Some stuff seems to take very... I mean very long delivery (to Europe) even some country like Italy is even longer! But I got most of my stuff in less than 20 days!

I encountered 1 problem of not receiving my item and place an dispute (too fast actually) and seller sent a message to me directly of replacement ASAP (which was actually asap) and got 2 stuff instead of 1.

I highly recommend you read reviews of seller and ratings before buying, most of them are solid. Don't expect too high quality of every stuff, the price is the teller here. I order mostly electronics, phone cases, airsoft stuff and some clothings. They are good for what they are sold for! I hope you with bad negatives comment don't expect too much of high quality stuff!

I only gives 3 stars for ship and quality, as it could have been better!

Tip for consumers: Look for high rated sellers and read reviews from buyers!

vb15
12/12/14

My review is about the alarming amount of fur on this company's clothing!! Rabbit, fox,racoon.
To mention a few. I wish this company was more responsible than they are in the use of animal products!!!

fabiolav1
12/11/14

Order NO:63807796836762 ME LLEGO LA ORDEN DESPUES DE UN MES Y NO SOLO ESO VENIA QUEBRADOS LOS CRISTALES AL VER QUE SONABA SE LA DEVOLVI AL CORREO Y AHORA RESULTA QUE POR NO TOMARLE FOTOS NO ME DEVOLVIERON NI LA MERCANCIA NI LA PLATA ,CUIDADO CON ESTA PAGUINA SON UNOS INRESPONSABLES,ESTOS CHINOS DE MIERDA ,COMO SI UNO NO SUDARA LA EL DINERO TRABAJANDO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Order NO: 63807796836762 ME THE ORDER CAME AFTER A MONTH AND NOT ONLY THAT THE BROKEN GL handed it back TO MAIL AND NOW IS THAT FOR ME NO NOT TAKE PHOTOS OR RETURNED MERCHANDISE OR SILVER WATCH THIS paguina ARE SOME INRESPONSABLES, THESE CHINESE $#*! LIKE NO ONE sweat THE MONEY WORKING

janeg24
12/10/14

Haven't bought anything form this Business but yesterday was alerted to fraudulent use of my card with aliexpress . As they are oline I presume an address is taken for delivery. The fraudster must have given an address which did not natch the billing address of my card so clearly no secutiry measures in place. Transaction for £700+ disgraceful.

cathyc33
12/9/14

The product feedback mechanism on Aliexpress is a fake. There is a rule that you have to provide feedback within 30 days and activated by seller. If you open dispute with the seller, and if there is back and forth, escalation, that process will drag on. Before the deal is "complete", you won't be able to submit your feedback and thus lose your opportunity to provide honest feedback. This happened to us. Buyers beware.

yuw1
12/9/14

We ordered a WHITE phone but seller delivered a BLACK one instead. The next morning, my daughter put the phone in her coat, when

she took the phone out after 5 minutes, it was bended littile and already broken. the screen was scattered from the top where the

speaker is. We didn't drop it or apply any excessive pressure. I searched online, there are a few other similar complaints on

amazon.com on DG550. We bought another phones TG Turbo 2014 at same time from the same seller, which also broke within 5 days of

use (the phone was slipped from pocket, which showed how fragile it is ). We feel the product has major defect, not strong frame

designed to support 5-5.5in size. A cell phone is not something to put into a glass box to admire. It is for day to day use.

as for the service, I was also very disappointed. the seller Steven only willing to compensate 5$ for the mistake of sending us

the wrong colored phone. it shows how the seller is willing to pay for his mistake. so don't be surprise if you receive a wrong

color or model, there is nothing you can do once you paid.

we spent US$161 for this phone and it is 100% useless...all money wasted...

itamarb
12/8/14

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!

After not receiving the goods.I was asked to supply EVIDENCE for NOT receiving the goods !!! and they call it a buyer protection system ! This is a seller protection system.
How do you prove you did NOT GET anything ???

THIS IS NOT A BUYER FRIENDLY SITE !

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE !!

Itamar

Tip for consumers: NO PAYPAL! NO BUYER PROTECTION SYSTEM!

Dont even bother!

kemm
12/6/14

Please do NOT buy from this Ali Express seller George Smith Jewelry(ROXI Brand). Sent defect items, refused to refund me full. I thought it safe to buy from them as mostly five stars feedback. But I was wrong. They sent defect earrings to me. The stone was not fixed well, leaving very big gap between the stone and earrings. Can see the defect with bare eyes.
The seller admitted that they sent defect items, but refuse to refund. How to give such defect earrings as a gift?
The dispute process was long, more than one month. Seller refused to refund full, only refund 30% after the round, round process in circle. Ali Express did not do anything, only asked to me to accept 30% or ship it back. The postage cost more than the earrings, so I can never ship it back.
Waste my time and money to buy from this irresponsible supplier. After time and effort spent to escalate the dispute, I still have to bear loss of 70% of item that I have to throw away. :(

Tip for consumers: Do not waste time escalate the dispute unless you prepared to accept 30%. Ali Express would not help buyers. If sellers refuse, the most you can get is 30% or ship it back (you have to bear postage to ship back and you may not even get the refund back)

hawrak
12/3/14

They sell bad qouity stuff and the sellers are really bad and they are not kind people at all.

I ordered a dress from this website and it became not as the picture at all.
It is totally unacceptable dress. It is nothing like the picture at all the color and the quality is too bad please I don't order anything from this website.
When I ordered I gave them my trues to make me beautiful dress not something so bad.

Also. When I asked you give me money back they would not and they want to give anything after a long emails they send me money but the items for this website is so so bad

mv24
12/1/14

they are full of scam sellers, don't buy from them, maybe AliExpress will close that seller but they wont compensate your lost money

Tip for consumers: Don't buy AliExpress

noelp7
12/1/14

I bought a camera case from ali for $16,at home $65. It was exactly as shown on the website. It said it would take 3 weeks to deliver, it took 1 day longer, that's fine. I was very pleased all round.

Tip for consumers: Remember postage is free, it comes by sea, it takes 3 weeks. Don't order if you are not prepared to wait.

howardr12
11/30/14

Not buyer friendly. They know you can't return things to China becuase of the high shipping cost for us, but not for them. Very hard to prove poor quality or defective goods which AliExpress requires. So you are out of luck. The less than honest seller know that and will send you anything just to complete the transaction. And BTW takes for ever to get what ever they send.

Tip for consumers: Ebay or Amazon is paradise compared to this site.

annar44
11/30/14

AliExpress provider Teresa Yang, Company name LOYCA, is a dishonest seller. The size chart is totally wrong, the materials are poor quality and not as advertised, and she will do everything what it takes not to give you any money back.
And regarding the quality – here is what the customers who bought from her say:

21 Jun 2014 23:25
I bought pants with rose flowers but I received with brown flowers. And more aliexpress gave half of my money to the seller who sent me what they think.

04 Aug 2014 17:37
Horrible dress too smal and nothing like a pic

03 Aug 2014 03:35
The item is unlike the description and the size is so unreal!

14 Oct 2014 11:54
color does not match the quality is bad, stains on the product

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this seller.

jayk35
11/29/14

First thing you tried was to switch me from my original order so you could ship faster. The switch effort started 14 days after you had my order and after the date you offer claimed the order would b e shipped.

You told me when I agreed to accept a different model you would ship next day

A week later you still had not shipped.

This order was over a month old when I canceled this order

I filed a complaint with you the seller to cancel this order

I filed a complaint with Ali Express to cancel the order

I filed a complaint with my credit card company to cancel this order and told them you did not ship as discribed

I do not understand your last email (dear friend , i am sorry keep you waiting because usb pen drive of that style is specalized in the factory . they spent a long time even i asked them to speed up )

I will not accept deliver

This transaction through Ali Express has taught me not to do business with Ali Express, I will leave details negative reviews of how I was treated each and every time I receive any emails from Ali Express
I expect a refund to my credit card for the full amount $89.70.

Tip for consumers: If they do not ship as as or want you to change the order to something in stock, CANCEL YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY - this is just the start of not delivering your order on time - Ali Express does not support the buyer. they tell you to wait until the order is shipped. Notify Ali Express to cancel, contact your credit card and file a complaint to cancel the order and ask for your money back

margots1
11/29/14

OK, this is my time to write a review. First positive side - there are many good sellers, and some goods that I bought was good. But I believe that people read those review to learn about possible problems. I have made many purchases in AliExpress, and can share this information with you.

1. Colours. Several items that I bough, like silk and cashmere blend scarves, were different colour.s And I don't mean slightly different, but significantly different. The sellers said it was chromatic aberration. I believe some of them use Photoshop to make the colours more attractive.
2. Pictures. Some sellers show you photos of celebrities carrying their bags. The same celebrities’ pictures, but different bags in different stores. It looks like they use some kind of template.
3. Clothes. They show you very attractive pictures of models from catalogues or fashion magazines, but the real goods that you get is lower quality and made with cheaper fabrics. I bought a dress, and it was not well made. The alteration to fix the defects would cost four times more than the item itself in my city. Please note - that there were some good reviews about this dress. Probably there dresses were better than mine.
4. Sizes. I bought a winter coat based on the size chart on the product page. The real measurements of the coat were three sizes smaller.
5. Materials. My coat was advertised as a warm winter cotton coat with 70% down filling. In reality it was thin 100% synthetic, no down, no cotton at all. My friend purchased several bags that were advertised like leather: patent real leather, or genuine leather. There were even pictures how they treat the leather. What she got was not leather, but PU.
6. Packaging: I bought an expensive bag, which arrived deformed because the seller did not put it in a box. I bought sunglasses, and the box was crashed.
7. Quality. I bought a necklace on a chain. After few wears the chain became black instead of yellow.
8. Items not as Described and Returns. They require you to pay for the back shipping, but the shipment cost to China was more expensive than the item itself.
9. Defects. I got a scarf with many threads pulled out. The seller advised me to cut the threads with scissors.
10. Counterfeit items. I bought a lipstick that clearly showed Dior name on it. The real lipstick was not Dior, and the small box was from another lipstick. They will sell you Chanel creams for $20, but that is not real Chanel.
11. Dispute handling and escalation. My last dispute handling took about five months, and at the end they simply released money to the seller and didn’t give me any refund. No reason was given. The seller continues selling her products and tricks other customers.

Hope this helps.

jb123
11/28/14

I have been purchasing jewelry and other items from AliExpress, for about 3 months now, so far my experience has been positive, the items that were not shipped were refunded . I have found good people to buy from and others I would not buy from again, as in in other companies. I buy 1 of a kind in small amounts to get the feel of what the seller and their merchandise is
. I can say I have been at least 98% happy with what I have received. Patience in waiting for orders for a month or so has become something I live with.

Tip for consumers: Keep your order small at first so that you can see the quality of the merchandise you are receiving, then you will know if you wish to buy from then again .Also check how long before they process order for
shipping

benjaminp21
11/28/14

I'm using this site for years. Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. The money will not be transfered if you don't approve, before expiration they alert you by email. You can comunicate with the seller not only with a site representative and dispute are resolved in the right way. They were some incorrect sellers and they were banned from site. In one case the site catched one, banned him and i received a refund. In others i reported, they after checking use the ban and refund. Most of sellers are fair and i continue to use this site after leaving others.

Tip for consumers: Most of my friends are affraid by using a credit card in a foreign site but after years and dozens of orders the only site excepting Amazon where i feel sure too is aliexpress. Of course using PayPal is sure but after an order in another site more than 2 months on the way and after missing the 45 days of PayPal (for refund) i prefere this one.

robv10
11/24/14

Zero ethics
Package sent to a place that does not exist , I never received anything and they claim package will never return but I still pay 100%

Why am I paying for goods I never received

Thousands spent at other sites , same prices never once had a problem do not trust Aliexprss or their vendors
Horrible despute system , vendors offer one solution pay again ,
Read the reviews I wish i had
Bottom line crooked vendors protected by an uncaring website
I will never buy anything from Ali again

Tip for consumers: Do not trust this business

I never got a product , and their answer is to pay full price then pay again and try again

laylak4
11/23/14

The dress I ordered from this site is nothing at all what it looks in the photos. Don't be fooled! The quality is very cheap and the size runs really small. The seller was not helpful at all. They forced me to send back the dress to China and I was promised to get a full refund, but until this day I have not received anything. I was told that my refund would be sent to my paypal account but that never happened. Do not shop and waste your money on anything from this site!!!

batj
11/21/14

Order $50 device from china. Takes a month for receipt. Does not work. Takes $40 to return. I'm too use to companies that will guaranty it will work than call tag if it don't or pay for shipping. Contest sale. No response from seller. No response from arbitration. Contesting charge.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

reshmar
11/20/14

DO NOT BUY FROM Lulu Technology Co., Ltd. THIS CPMPANY IS A SCAM I AM WAITING OVER 100 DAYS FOR MY GOODS AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND ME

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

georgeg48
11/20/14

Worst company , thiefs, scams, never refund money , never get or ship my orders , don't buy from aliexpress.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it it's garbage

christinec24
11/20/14

I have been reading all the negative reviews....wow what a shame, I have ordered twice from AliExpress, and I have to say that in all honesty I did not have any trouble at all. I ordered a lighted makeup mirror, and a 32 PC makeup brush set at different times. I received both my purchases within 21/25 days. Packaged decently, and nothing broken or missing. I came across AliExpress quite by accident, and gave it a try glad I did, got what I wanted and all in tack.

valerief7
11/20/14

The seller Jack Peng is the absolute worst!! All of my items have been lost in China mail and I have yet to receive a refund. He's had a way to refund me for a month and still has not done it. I won't be buying anything else from him and can't really reccomed the site for further purchase.

Tip for consumers: Contact the seller yourself to get an agreement for items never received. Stay away from this seller all together (Jack Peng) Stay on top of the expiration date of protection insurance. Fill out dispute immediately.

aw94
11/14/14

I cannot make a good recommendation. I made few purchases on Nov 11. But all these orders were closed by them without a good reason. They just telling me to verify my identity. My credit card and statement.I do not understand why they need all these personal info and I refused. My transactions went thru credit card validation and in good standing. Aliexpress was stopping it. Then I turned to ebay and bought the same item by paying 10 dollars more. In retrospect, I suspect aliexpress is posting bogus items with dirt cheap price to attract attention. But they do not have the stock at all.now I understand how they made record sale as many purchases are fake .forget this sneaky website and u are taking chances if u want good bargain. The good deal just did not exist.

Tip for consumers: Look at their deals and u see funny merchant name and lacking review. Those were bogus.

onderd
11/14/14

Idea is very good, you can find everything which sold in china. You can find the best prices. Site is also trusted, and good payment security system. But there is too many seller which are trying to fraud. You will never be sure before you get product if it is genuine. Even the best rated sellers trying to sell imitations. There is also sellers which does not send the products to you and waiting to that you forget the production time and get money without sell anything. They have to find a good punishment system to sellers which are trying to fraud.

Language problem is also a big problem. Even some of the best selling sellers don't know english or know a little. They always reply with baidu translation and this a really problem.

Also when you have a problem, you can not contact any PERSON from customer support because of time difference. You have to talk with bots. And sometimes you can not find your answer in faq, and you need a real person immediately. but you can contact customer care support only in working hours of chine with live chat. They have to add e-mail support too

nonab2
11/13/14

I did not order any product yet they keep sending me order confirmation information and I cannot e mail them to tell them to stop.

Tip for consumers: Never use this site

dianah9
11/13/14

WORST!! Don't go near this company. They are not in your interest. I got product that is not working, I had to take video to prove its not working, I posted an item, but company is not picking up item from the post. Not honest sellers. Terrible customer service!!

ashrafe
11/12/14

Sellers are very unprofessional and sneaky. The quality and size you get is different from the pictures they post. Customer service from the sellers and from the website is horrible. I ordered 7 items, only one of them was a decent condition. I contacted the sellers and the website customer service and they took so long and didn't refund any money at the end. Save your money and buy from Marshal or Ross instead.

rinat
11/10/14

I am very disappointed with Aliexpress. They constantly have games to played and to win coins to exchange for coupons to buy at their website. Forget it I can't even use the coupons at all. Despite complaining to virtual agent Eva...it doesn't help at all. I am honestly feel cheated and waste of my time to go in this website to buy. Yes you got to be careful when you make purchase from this website coz they will send faulty products and expect you to pay or settle it with a discount which the product you can't even use at all. I am looking out for other website, and please do share if there is better and reliable ones where we can shop for better price.

davidc173
11/10/14

Ordered a StreetStrider bike, finally showed up, cheap quality, not StreetStrider product, counterfeit , knock off, file dispute with Ali Express total joke!!!,
Bottom Line Aliexpress Represents Chinese business who sell JUNK PRODUCTS,
Remember who do you call with warranty problems ?? , there is no savings with all the Bull
You have to deal with. Go to swap meets or flea markets to view products you will land up with.

Tip for consumers: go to Sears or Target , Walmart, they have return policies.

buyerb5
11/10/14

No support at all if you run into trouble - only Eva the virtual agent and your Q and A go in circle. Many crooks there to watch out for though there are some good sellers. Likely that you trade 10 times and you may lose 3 times (product not working or failed to received) and not necessary the products received are good. If it happened that you notice the good was not received after exceeding protection time or accidentally clicked received or failed to check the quality of product soon after receiving you will lose the deal.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful. Check the description of the product, feedback on seller and monitor your protection time, never click received unless sure and check quality of product before clicking received.

brandonb42
11/7/14

I spent the better part of 4hrs shopping, then trying to confirm my order only to have It cancelled time and time again by the site telling me that all my products can't be shipped to Canada. It clearly states on all the products I'm trying to purchase that the shipping Is free to Canada. I tried upping the shipping to fed ex and It still says they can't be shipped to Canada. Fnck these idiots.

yogij
11/5/14

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!! I purchased from a company called "qiqi zhang" they sent me a dress that DO NOT look NOTHING like the picture. They had me to send the dress back, and now 2 months later they claimed they NEVER received the dress and refuse to give me my money back!!! I spend over 240.00 between the dress and delivery. Do Not believe AliExpress stating they protect the buyer. These people are all connected and stealing people money. My money was STOLEN, and no one from ALIEXPRESS has contacted me!

daler21
11/4/14

As far as AliExpress is concerned they are useless, I received a faulty item form a seller, the seller refused to accept it was faulty despite pictures proving the opposite. Escalated the issue to AliExpress who have done NOTHING and trying to navigate their site to escalate further or get a response to the current escalation will either send you round and round in circles or just dead ends with broken links/missing pages.
Bottom line is you can get a good deal on their site providing you get a good trustworthy seller, which appear to be few and far between....so you are taking a big risk and be prepared to throw the money away, but you may get lucky and bag a bargain.

Tip for consumers: I hope you're a betting person....but the odds are against you!!

vivianl22
11/4/14

I was wary of Aliexpress at first, too; too many things manufactured in China come with poor reputations. However, I decided to try it for small trinkets to get my own venture started because that was were I could find the best price for the bulk quantity I was seeking. I did a lot of research before I made my first purchase -as Aliexpress is just an online market place, and has over thousands of sellers. There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review.

Taking all this into consideration, I placed my first order with a seller that was rated 97% and had a history of 4 years on Aliexpress (which is REALLY good, compared to most of the others on the site). I was pleasantly surprised -my order arrived within the anticipated time frame- about 20 days. Note: if you want things quick, Aliexpress is NOT your stop. All of the items were of acceptable quality. They weren't exception, but none were what I would have marked as defective.

I buy more regularly now and earlier in the year, spent about $20 each between 10 various stores to bring a few pieces in as 'samples.' Of course, only half of them were of passable quality, another 1/4 were 'salvageable,' the other 1/4 I had to toss. Aliexpress loses a star in that the seller dispute tool doesn't allow a lot of input from the buyer. It seems you file your initial claim, and then Ali is pretty keen to get you to accept the seller's resolution, whatever that may be (usually only a partial refund, and sometimes it's absolutely nothing).

You can have a good buying experience on Aliexpress if you shop selectively: use the tools to select "top reviews" (which reviews the product quality) and "sort by seller rating" (which reviews the seller's service & shipping).

Tip for consumers: Use the tools on the site to help you weed out the bad seeds -look for sellers who have been listed on the site for at least 2 years, and has a feedback of at least 90% I think is a safe bet, but it depends on what you're buying and the quality you desire -I look for sellers with at least a 95% good rating. What you don't want are to buy from new sellers. Many times this is a scam: they will list their items at extremely competitive prices, take the money, and before too many people can file a c

jasminet5

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS STOREhttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/1269872

I ORDERED A CUSTOM MADE WIG FROM THEM AND I ASKED FOR THE KNOTS TO BE BLEACHED. THE SELLER INFORMED ME THAT THE WIG WOULD BE EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. HE SENT ME A PICTURE OF THE WIG AND I NOTICED THE KNOTS WEREN'T BLEACHED BUT HE LIED AND SAID THEY WERE BLEACHED ANYWAY. SO WHEN I GOT THE WIG, I WAS RIGHT THE KNOTS WEREN'T BLEACHED AND I WAS PISSED. I CONTACTED THE FAKE SELLER AND HE TOLD ME TO BLEACH THEM MYSELF. I WROTE A BAD REVIEW AND THEY HARASSED ME EVERY SINGLE DAY AND BEGGED ME TO CHANGE IT IF THEY REFUND ME $100 AND IF I SENT THE WIG BACK THEY'LL GIVE ME THE REST. I REGRET CHANGING THE FEEDBACK. THEY ONLY SENT ME $95.50 AND I SENT THE WIG BACK. THE WIG WAS DELIVERED AT THE WRONG ADDRESS AND THEY STILL WON'T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. THAT WASNT MY FAULT. I PAID $230 FOR A WIG ON TOP OF $58 TO SEND IT BACK. DONT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!

Tip for consumers: DON'T ORDER FROM THEM

balajis
11/3/14

Beware of ALIEXPRESS
Do not buy any stuffs from aliexpress it is all fake product and send wrong product still you have to pay at-least 50% of product price that also after struggle 1 month by placing dispute case and if your right then you get only 50%. And In Chinese pink color is called red so be careful about aliexpress. I have brought the red color case with screenguard for my tablet. but they send me the pink color case without screen guard. I have made a disputed but the seller rejected it and says this color is called red in china. So I have escalate the dispute to there case management team. they are not reply me for more then 22days then I contacted them via chat and request them to look in to it. Then there case management team check the case and accepted that this is wrong color but we can make only 50% refund only and close the case. Why I have to pay for the goods we don't want it. So Please guys do not by from aliexpress

Tip for consumers: Beware of ALIEXPRESS.com

bruceg18
11/2/14

ordered a mobility scooter $2740, seller never intended to supply through Aliexpress escrow, tried to get me to cancel with Aliexpress and pay by Paypal (money up front). Lodged complaint with Aliexpress complete with copies of all communications. Aliexpress replies with complaint number, says communications where seller has told me to cancel order and deal direct (numerous times) are insufficient. So I cancel the order, no problems my money is safe, but only some of it! Get back $2610.00, so it cost me $130.00 and a lot of frustration. I am a disability pensioner recovering from a stroke. Never again.

ashleya27
11/2/14

BUYER BE WARE!!!
By far, the worst shopping experience I have ever had. After waiting for three weeks for my order, the wrong item arrived. I contacted the buyer and was told that the item I ordered and paid for will be shipped to me if I place an additional order. When I refused, I was asked to pay the freight fees of the item I already paid for. When I refused to do that as well the buyer informed me that the item will not be shipped to me unless I leave a positive feedback in advance. Yeh, right, and I am suppose to trust that…When I tried to complain to AliExpress, I encountered a bunch of useless automated systems and forms to fill out. End results: Shenzhen Weiyi Fashion Gift has my money and I am left with an item I can not use.

Tip for consumers: Just don't!! it is not worth any saving. There are enough bargains on safe American sites.

jol99
11/1/14

AliExpress is a middle man company who is making commission from sales, so it takes seller's side when there is a dispute. Unfortunately, most of the products sold on the website are either defected or poor quality. I have purchased five watches from four different sellers within one month period and only two out of five watches worked. One of the seller gave me a fake tracking number and I never received the watch. Fortunately, I was able to get my money back after dispute because the seller never responded. However, the last purchase was not so fortunate. I decided to give AliExpress another try and I purchased a jacket for $14.78. I figured it won't cost me much if things goes awry. Three weeks later, I received the jacket. After trying it on, I found the right shoulder pads was one inch shorter than the right. After careful examination, I found the right sleeve was one inch shorter than the left. In addition, the back panels were two inches shorter than the front. There is no way I can wear it in public. I immediately disputed the charge and reputed a full refund. The seller rejected the dispute and proposed a refund for three dollars. I escalated the dispute and AliExpress Dispute Department responded that I would have to either take a thirty percent discount ($4.5), or return the jacket to China for a full refund. However, I was responsible for the postage. The postage to mail the jacket back will cost me more than the refund. This a deceitful business practice. I immediately contacted my credit card company and file a dispute there instead. After this lesson, I will never do business with AliExpress again.

isabelled
11/1/14

I had a very bad opinion of Aliexpress (based on the reviews read here on SiteJabber) until a friend of mine ordered from them. Everything went really well for her, so I ended up giving them a chance too.
My thoughts: Aliexpress is the absolute most professionnal Chinese website I have ever bought from. It is very complete, just what you'd expect from any respectable company.
Other than that, it is just like Ebay, you have to pick your seller (and item) carefully. Never buy an item that has no reviews, and check sizes/dimensions/item description carefully! It's even better when the reviews of other buyers contain pictures of he actual item they received, that way you can judge whether the item meets your expectations or not. It's a shame Aliexpress doesn't force all buyers to post pictures of the actual items they are selling. Most of the sellers all show the same pictures of the original item, and that's why you have to be so careful: what you see isn't always what you get! Most of the time, you get a replica of the original item on the picture. Make sure the seller has very high reputation too (the closer to 100%, the better, I wouldn't buy from a seller that has a reputation under 96%). And never ever buy an item that you need quickly/for a given date, you're bound to be disappointed. Shipping through China Post takes FOREVER. The first item I ordered from them took 6 long weeks to get to me, it was nerve wrecking, really. But in the end the item got to me and the quality was really good for the price! Overall, I would buy from Aliexpress again, but not any item, not regularly, and not from any seller!!

Tip for consumers: I think the biggest mistake people make is they expect to get the same customer service level and the same quality in the item they buy as if they'd buy it from a North Amercian store. YOU'RE BUYING FROM CHINA, *OF COURSE* THE ITEM IS GONNA BE A CHEAP REPLICA AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GONNA BE NEAR TO NON-EXISTENT :-I Once you understand that, you're in the right state of mind to buy from Aliexpress. I personally would never buy electronics or even spend over 30$ on a single item on Aliexpr

aik8
10/31/14

People have to understand that there is always a risk in online shopping. You must protect yourself. Before you click "Pay," you have to make sure if you can trust a seller. I was very, very, very careful and had a great experience.

I was looking for both front and rear seat covers for my car, and I found some very cute ones at Ali. Of course by this time I already read many negative reviews about the website so I was really careful.
I picked a couple of stores and emailed all of them, and purchased from one of those who replied me immediately (She replied me in a minute after I emailed her!).
Many times I made sure that I would receive the exact same product in the same color as shown in their photo in a right size.
It took about 2 weeks for them to process my order but the product arrived only 5 days after they sent it to me (they used FedEx).
It is exactly same as the photo. It's beautiful and I love it.

Yes it IS true that there are many bad Chinese sellers, but if you become a smart buyer and choose a seller very very carefully, you will be fine. And if you are looking for great seat covers go to The best price best service!

Only thing is that it would be better if the product description was in English and it came with a how-to manual book. But I'm just so satisfied so I don't care! Thank you very much.

Photos are the actual covers I received. I haven't done putting all of them, but there is no missing part. It had some wrinkles but that's one thing they can do nothing since they have to put the product in a box, so I don't mind.

Tip for consumers: 1. Pick a seller carefully. Reviews don't really teach you anything, so you must be careful.
2. Send them a message and purchase from only those who reply you quickly (my seller replied me in like 2 minutes).
3. Make sure you will receive exactly the same product they explain.
4. If possible, ask them to take a photo of a package before they send it to you so you can be sure that you are receiving the right one.
5. Ask them questions as much as you want. Purchase only if the seller is willin

karens78
10/31/14

Please DONT buy from AliExpress website. The product looks 1:1 as Samsung, but its missing most of the samsung software features such as: NFC, screen mirroring, multi windows etc. The first phone I have received died after an hour. I sent it back(on my expense) and I received a new one after a month. It took some time to weak the phone to work in the UK. After a month of usage the phone started with the faults - the people can not hear me - as voice is breaking, there is some king of noise when the line when answered, the phone is getting very hot, and causes headaches. The data of the phone keeps turning itself off. Im very disappointed of the purchase. I asked for a refund, but the seller said that i need to change the review, I changed the review which is auto-set the the highest stars and cant be changed - so fake, No refund. There is no customer support line and the auto chat response is terrible.

Tip for consumers: Please DONT buy from AliExpress website

edwardb56
10/30/14

I have read many of the reviews, I would guess that for every 2 positive reviews there are 20 bad reviews. I also had a very bad experience with Aliexpress. I have to believe they are very much aware of what they are doing, it took 7 weeks for my delivery.
I purchased a watch it never worked from day one. I tried returning the item that whole process was a joke. I paid $ 85.00
They give you a tracking number however they later advised me that my purchase had to pass through 3 separate ports.
Singapore, China and somewhere else I can't recall, then I told due to inclement weather in Pacific ocean there would be additional delays. They know because they are not a company operating in the United States they are not subject to stringent laws and penalties so in short they screw us with impunity.
BUYER BE WAR STAY AWAY...

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
lesk1
A: hello my name is les kitchen and I have order a tugboat fromAlibaba.com #1007346786 Netherlands blizzard big tugboat (1/50), at a cost of $ 1,584.42, they say they shipping dhl canada, so I phone dhl and they say NO HAVE.. I say that I have shipping # 8803720984,,they say no good, I would like to know were the tugboat is OR give me the money back. could we start a class act law suit together?? replay to kitkatz451@hotmail.com
3/26/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

43 Photos for AliExpress