US Government's NSF

AliExpress reviews

22%
26/F, Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street
Hong Kong, China

People interested in AliExpress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 471 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 91 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 48 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dianap32
8/31/15

compre un abrigo con una calidad pesima, estoy intentando devolverlo y todo son pegas. Muy mala atencion por parte del vendedor. He tenido tan mala experiencia que no creo que vuelva a comprar nada

martina81
8/29/15

AHAHAHA aliexpress.com is a SCAM.
I just got a fake item with different parameters, specification and less performance and I posted a negative feedback and guess what..... It doesn't show up. The seller have 100% positive feedback ahahaha
All ratings are fake, they show only good feedbacks. All people you see "No feedback yet" are people like me, left negative feedback, doesn't show and instead says "No feedback yet"
All ratings fake in that website ahahahah, so pathetic hahaha what a SCAM

connoro2
8/28/15

Do not give Aliexpress a bad review because of a single bad buyer. You do not give Amazon a bad review because of a bad buyer, so why Aliexpress?

The site offers dirt dirt cheap stuff, the only downside is a month or so shipping usually if you choose free shipping. But who cares? I buy something at LEAST once a week. It's too cheap not to. Little trinkets, gadgets, whatever.

No one cares if your dress was ugly or your phone was broken, it is not Aliexpress's fault.

Tip for consumers: Check out reviews before you buy. If the product has no reviews, then check the seller's reviews. It's a good indication of whether or not they are worth dealing with.

Also, don't give bad reviews until you've contacted the seller with your problem, they usually will help you out first. This is their livelihood.

brendab38
8/28/15

Worst experiece ever!!! Great way to still from customers. I ordered a dress and instead i received a halloween costume that cost me $112.00. At the beggining Nancy Xie was very helpful until i told her that i was dissapointed with the dress (halloween costume) that she sent. Its been 4 months since the transaction took place and she has not returned my money, i returned the ugly dress and she never sent the money that i paid. Aliexpress is false advertisement. I could have bought a real dress in KMART. Pls dont trust Aliexpress. I even sent her my measure. Pls take a look at the pictures that I posted.

Tip for consumers: Please do a research first. You can definitely buy better products in real store where you see and feel what you are buying!!!

deissep
8/27/15

Please do not waste your time and money on these thieves! the products are terrible quality and NOTHING as advertised, the sizes run atleast 3 times smaller and DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE THE PHOTOS. I hope you guys get sued.

janets42
8/26/15

First i must say Ali express is a good site and the management will ensure that you get your money back once you make a dispute within the protection time. My situation is I purchased a blouse from Pingan Wang and my computer went down so i was unable to dispute during the protection time. I did not received my blouse i paid $10.98 USD for they never respond once to any of my messages. That person is extremely dishonest DO NOT BY FROM PINGAN WANG. WARNING!!

eriko6
8/25/15

I have a total of 49 purchase's on this site, and of 49 orders 11 did not show up (got refunded), 3 doa's and 7 disputes on product errors/faults. 6 disputes resolved with full refund (not postage). Buyer protection is a scam, and if you are lucky to get a full refund, be prepared to use up to 90 days to get your money back.
This is remarkable high numbers of missed dealings and I would recommend to STAY AWAY from this consortium.

ericah14
8/24/15

I got exactly what I ordered and I love it!

marya268
8/24/15

En días pasados me llegaron unos zapatos de patín la niña se los colocó el día de ayer y se le partió la llanta del zapato por la mitad ..quisiera saber si eso tiene garantía o quien me responde por esos zapatos ya que la niña no lleva ni 8 días de haber podido disfrutar

ellieb28
8/24/15

First thing to keep in mind: Shipping will be slow. It usually takes me 2-3 weeks to get what I ordered from here, so keep that in mind.

Second: Check sellers' ratings. Check the feedback for the items you're ordering. Try to order from sellers with at LEAST a 90% positive feedback, more if you can find them, and a lot of reviews. Often times there will be multiple sellers with similar products, find which one has the best ratings and buy from them.

I would also recommend staying away from electronics and any other super-expensive items. No offense but I prefer buying electronics in person (unless it's a small accessory like a charger or a sd card or something, but I still prefer buying those from the USA).

All that aside, it's a decent place if you want stuff like cosmetics, accessories, and less expensive clothing. Keep in mind the clothing will be small sizes; if you wear a size XS-S or smaller you should be fine. I've bought lipsticks, underwear, and hair accessories from them and all were quite nice.

mehanathanr
8/24/15

I HAVE ORDERED A 16 PENDRIVE TODAY BY ALIEXPRESS APP...THE AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD BUT STILL NOW I DID'T RECEIVE ANY CONFIRMATION REGARDING MY ORDER...KINDLY REPLY ME...I AM FROM INDIA...R.MEHANATHAN...MAID ID: MEHANATHANRADHAKRISHNAN@GMAIL.COM...CONTACT NO: 919503045581...

rand1120
8/24/15

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/710432She will constantly spam you! I have asked her multiple times to stop emailing me but she continues to do so. This lady will harass you.

jolieb
8/23/15

People, just don't buy ANYTHING from this site EVER. All of the little shops there are full of illegal reproductions and knockoffs. They are ripping off artists from all over the world all over this site. Reporting it does no good because apparently China is the land of dishonorable thieves and they don't give a damn about intellectual property rights. I've been having to report my art being sold illegally all over this thing by MULTIPLE users for days now and they try to trick people into sending high resolution image files to them in order to get things removed. Yeah, right. Do I have stupid branded on my forehead? I don't bloody think so! I'm disabled and fairly sick right now, so I really don't need this BS. Just pass by this and Rakuten and any other sales site based out of Asia because they're all ripping off the hard work of others from the look of it. Russia is just as bad for counterfeiting, so avoid anything from there, too. Pretty much all device cases and clothing featuring art or pop culture images are stolen from the artists or other rights holders who made them. Buying them steals from the artists. So just don't.

Edit: I'm finally getting about 46% of my stolen art I'm reporting removed. I will not be even remotely happy until that rate is 100%, This is time I could be spending adding products to my own shop where I sell my art or making new art, though, and all because some low life thieves can't work ethically to make a living. *smirk* I still say stay far, far away from AliExopress.com! The more you shop there, the more you are supporting the thieving/knock-off fraud culture China (and Hong Kong especially) is known for.

Edit 8/31/2015: So I went and looked at a lot of the reports I did on products where my art has been stolen. A LOT of the reports were pretty much ignored and the items are still there. So they're doing a crap job of Intellectual Property Rights Protection. They aren't as serious about it as their site would have you believe. You'll also note they've killed their Facebook, blog and Buyer Forum as well. Guess they realized all of that negative commentary on those was killing them. *smirk*

maurieh
8/23/15

I am writing this review in August, 2015. Was very worried about Ali Express after reading many negative reviews, but I'm a maverick and went ahead with a $28 item, anyway. It was a $6 savings over their nearest competitor. I did write to them after making my order to tell them I was very skeptical and even pushed Cancel Order on their site. This may have really helped! They started this weird clock giving them 2 days before order was nixed. Then, within 36-hours they emailed me that the order had shipped...much quicker than expected. Two weeks later, YES, item arrived. It was exactly as advertised, very well packaged and, after charging the battery, worked perfectly. They had said free shipping would take 19-39 days, but came much quicker. Perhaps my skeptical email and order cancellation put me on the fast track with an excellent, working product. If you're worried about Ali Express, they did me right. It may help to try my approach!

hyderh
8/21/15

i checked the products reviews on ALI EXPRESS and i couldn,t under stand if it,s costumers reviews or them ,because all what you see on reviews ,GOOD , excellent, PERFECT ,FAST, LOVE IT ,and all 5 stars ,so figure out .....

kimberlyb27
8/21/15

I've completed almost 200 orders through Aliexpress and am thrilled with my experience! Many of those who claim shipping took too long, their clothes didn't fit, the item wasn't as described, or that the order processing took too long, need to do research before buying. My success with this website has been based on some key points I'd suggest buyers considering:

1. Check the reviews of the product before buying. Many sellers sell the same product, don't just automatically choose the cheapest seller and assume that their product will be the same as the others. If the product I want doesn't have any reviews (preferably ones with pictures of product) you have to be willing to return the item or cut your losses. In most cases I simply don't buy if there aren't any good reviews.

2. As said above, more than one seller can be selling the "same" product on this site so don't just purchase the first one you see. Reasearch Research Research !

3. Check the processing time. It states on the product page what the processing time of the item will be. Add this time to the estimated shipping time and be realistic about when you will receive the product. I try to plan way in advanced and purchase winter items in summer.

4. These items ship from CHINA people! Don't expect the receive them the next day. If you need a product asap go to the store or try Amazon. You don't get rock bottom prices and items the next day.

5. Again, these products are from CHINA. Always look at the sizing charts and NEVER chose the size you are in Canada or the US. Chinese sizes are much smaller than Canada and the US. I'm an XS in Canada but a M in china. (Yes, you will feel large ordering clothes two sizes bigger than you normally do but just brush it off)

6. You get what you pay for. Not every product on this site will be top notch quality. Be realistic. If you're cheapig out, you may get a cheap product. That being said, I've set my standards pretty low with the quality of products I receive from this site and have been blown away when the item I order comes in and looks like a million bucks! It's not always good nor bad.

Basically just be realistic. This isn't some magical site that get's you top notch products that will be at your door the next day. However, if you follow the guidelines I suggested and understand how this site works it can be your best resource for getting cheap products you simply can't find in stores everyday!

iryn8
8/21/15

Warning! Do not buy from this seller!
Factory direct adult cartoon mascot costume, xiaoyu zhu

I just checked the rating - aliexpress entered 100% satisfaction! but when you go to the details of calculation of the rating, they use only data for the last 6 month, and don't take into account previous negative ratings. No reviews available for now as seller sold less then 10 items, so future customers can't be even warned!

Got bad quality and impossible to use product with missing parts.
Opened a dispute, but as it was my first time and I didn`t know the details, agreed to ship it back before checking the rate for shipping. The size of the box is quite large, so shipping costs same as I paid - $200, there was no sense to ship it back.
I didn`t have any buttons to change my dispute.
Asked seller to change it, they refused.
Asked support to help - no help, just promises.
Now I lost $200, have product that I can`t even sell as it doesn`t have some details and can`t be used properly due to poor quality.
Where is customer protection? Never aliexpress again!!!

melw15
8/20/15

JIUAI Apparel Accessory Co.,Ltd seems to be a scam! Complete with a charade about giving me a refund. I paid for the product on the 17th of June, was told the same day the order had been shipped and I could follow the progress on a link provided (it was all in Chinese characters). At four weeks the order had not been received, there are instructions not to complain before allowing six weeks for delivery but AliExpress closes the case and lists customers as satisfied after four weeks unless we intervene. I requested an extension and stated I wanted the product I had paid for. AliExpress told me the seller had offered a "partial refund". I wanted to know why I was being offered a partial refund when I never received a product, no explanation has been given.
Now, more than 8 weeks later I have accepted I am never going to get my product. I inspected my bank account to see if I had received a partial refund. I hadn't. I had been given a full refund on the day I ordered my product!!!

mimosam
8/20/15

I purchased a number of lower priced household items and mainly they were fine.
But clothing is fraught with disaster unless you are a very small size.
The sizing information is a mishmash. Identical garments sold by various store will have varying size measurements for the same size.
Incorrect sizing is rife often passing one size only as XL and XXL and incorrect dispatch is also a problem such as ordering socks but receiving pantyhose instead.
It is telling that AliExpress have shunned Paypal where the buyer has at least some recourse for dodgy dealings and can it only be viewed with suspicion as to why Paypal is out and Escrow is in.

franckl
8/19/15

I bought 5 guitar preamps from a retailer on aliexpress, all 5 were faulty, just useless fakes . never had replacement nor refund . aliexpress customers service told me they gonna do something, I sent them evidences of the defects and a letter from Fishman, the brand that had been counterfeited, prooving it all . but nothing ever came . and the shop is still selling the exact same crap to the whole world without any problem while aliexpress perfectly knows it's crookery ... so don't trust the rates and reviews on aliexpress plateform, they are obviously fakes .

marcelof5
8/18/15

Paguei e não recebi, nem produto e nem o dinheiro de volta.

faisale
8/18/15

I went here only to buy a pillow case and it came out pretty well, quality was as described and shipping process was also done at a reasonable time. I wouldn't know any real problems about anything else unless I do plan to buy them, reading the ratings is probably a factor.

lubomirs
8/18/15

lubosaj12@gmail.com why costumer service do not know more information about seller? for 2 months they sending emails to seller, but he is ignoring them. Really, they have only sellers email? Who has got all information about seller?

nicolar9
8/17/15

Ive had several items not delivered to me.then I find out the seller is getting done for fraud.

annd40
8/17/15

If you really want to save money beware & stay away from Aliexpress a.k.a. Alibaba's fraudulent online scamming business site & partners. Doesn't get any worse than this $#@! Stay away. You're taking a huge chance with your money! The FBI should investigate Aliexpress a.k.a. Alibaba. I placed an ordered about a year ago online & Aliexpress a.k.a. Alibaba confirmed they received my payment & I still haven't receive my order from them and they refuse to refund my money! No transparency! NO ACCOUNTABILITY! No direct contact information! Don't expect to speak to anyone at all! The FBI & the IRS should investigate Aliexpress a.k.a. Alibaba & all of their partners.

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it! Or kiss your money goodbye!

marym207
8/17/15

WARNING: I brought a dress from here and have not receive my item

sjalabaise
8/16/15

I have ca 200 orders with sellers represented through this site. You can find almost anything for good prices, usually free shipping. Excellent customer care. A handful of orders have gone sour and AliExpress has provided refunds. Product quality must be assessed through reviews and a good study of description and photos - like everywhere else. It's a safe, orderly, deal based shopping place that I highly recommend.

joannl11
8/15/15

I love the prices and no s&h!

ahmeda63
8/15/15

Avoid Aliexpress or you will lose your money. They think just about their commissions they take from sellers that's why they are always on their sides. I did an order of an iptv box for 99.52 Euros from their worst Chinese seller GREAT BEE TECH , the product arrived after 10 days with just 10% of the channels shown in their description on Aliexpress, When I asked the seller to resolve the problem he didn't want and said it's not possible to resolve the problem or even to guarantee the 10% already working, so I asked refund, they refunded back just 50 Euros, after 3 days actually this bad seller blocked the 10% of the channels I got before, so I paid about 50 Euros for a piece of plastic , when I went back to Aliexpress to ask them the rest of my money, their answer was no you can't, we are with the seller against you , very very bad customer service. Anyway I'm gonna to accuse both of them, Aliexpress and the bad Chinese seller GREAT BEE TECH"

jukkau1
8/13/15

I made an order this summer 2015, and the goods never arrived in Finland! They just took the money 135 USD, do not reply on my emails...so typical Far East Business!!

BE AWARE...NEVER USE ALIEXPRESS!!!!

mikea84
8/12/15

Seller send me defective product. Buyers beware of this seller and avoid it at all cost. Seller will defend his product and it called me a cheater because I asked for a refund. Stay away. Mount will not clip and would not lock to clip on steering wheel. Several people have tried with no luck. Seller customer representative Lori insulted me several times because I asked for a refund. No matter what I tried to convenes here with facts and pictures and Lori still accusing me of lying. Seller is LT Technology Co. LTD. China. Name of customer service keep insulting me is: Lori Pengyu Xing. I will pass to you some of here comments to me when I was telling her about none working product:
Lori Pengyu Xing: oh come on!our products good,why cheat us.
you can not show your problem to us!!!!how can we refund you money,there is no problem with the car phone holder,why you ask refund?
Lori
i do not know why it cannot be equiped well?no problem with the phoen holder friend.
i can not see the evidence of our car phone holder broken.if you think the amount is so few,you do not need to take picture or video,how can we convince that your car phone holder is broken or not?if you think it is not need to fight just 3 usd,why you open dispute,friend?
pls close the dispute,welcome to buy again! Hope to get your early reply!
Lori
She keeps saying nothing wrong with the mount while she is in China and she is not trying it on my car. They think they will push you and insult you and you forgive them for the money you paid. I have purchased 7 items the same day from different sellers and two of them I have problem with them and so far no refund from two sellers. At least the other seller was professional and didn’t insult me in his communication yet.

Tip for consumers: Aliexpress have made complain so impossible to make and no reviews is allowed on their website at least I searched and no ware to be found. I had to go on line to find some places to review them.

arthurb50
8/11/15

Art images stolen from Andrea Joseph, an artist living and working in Derbyshire UK. Don't trust this site.

orestist
8/10/15

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE... NO BUYER PROTECTION ... YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ITEM OR RECEIVE A FAULTY ONE... THEY ARE WITH THE SELLERS SIDE... BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS SITE...

I DID NOT RECEIVE MY ITEMS AND THEY DID NOT GIVE MONEY BACK DISPUTE CLOSE IN FAVOR OF SELLER...

retyitd
8/10/15

this flash deal of yours is a scam. i stayed all night to get the elephone7000 after missing the first time, but immediately it started I was told sold out. come on, it's all a scam.

lorens22
8/10/15

A lot of wholesalers shop here for bulk items and can actually make a good profit selling elsewhere since their prices are so cheap. The slow shipping makes up for their prices though. I wouldn't recommend purchasing any electronics or high-end beauty products off here, chances are you'll be stuck with something of poor quality or fake. I purchased a prom dress off here and gave them exact measurements although it was delivered within three days I would not have worn this raggedy thing as a Halloween costume. I paid $224 so obviously I was looking to return it for a refund, but what some of you may not know (as I didn't before this lovely experience of paying $56 on top of what I paid for this dress) is that shipping to china isn't the cheapest.The seller provide a false shipping address so the dress was shipped to China and returned to me in a span of about 3 months, I called USPS but they didn't seem to care much. During this time I'm trying to get my money back through a dispute with the seller who didn't seem to give two sh*ts either. Only a short 4 months later Aliexpress decides to step in and realize that the address the seller shipped my item in was different than the one they provided me with which is why they never received the dress and provided me with a refund.
All in all, shop at your own risk. Don't be like me and drop $300 on something that's half way across the world and could or could not be what you paid for. It's gonna be hell trying to get your money back.

Tip for consumers: Check the sellers' reviews, if they seem unrealistic then you should probably avoid them. If they're fooling you with a decent reputation then why not with their products too. Also spend as little as you can on this site, you don't want to be stuck with something you can't return.

dickr7
8/9/15

I ordered a shoe polisher with Shenzhen Starpai Technology Company. When the polisher arrived, it turned out to be NOT WORKING (please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0f6z1M-6eQ ). I reported the NOT-WORKING device and instead of apologizing to me and sending me a new device right away, Shenzhen Starpai Technology Company began making up all kinds of excuses like “damage during transport” (there was no sign of any damage at all) or “maluse” (ridiculous! The device has ONE switch, how can you use a device that is not working???). So, we can conclude that Shenzhen Starpai Technology Company does not understand the first thing about modern client satisfaction and 21st century service.

A dispute was opened, and, at a certain point, AliExpress wanted to send me proof within three days. I was on a business trip at that time, and I wrote an e-mail to AliExpress saying that I could not deliver the evidence any earlier than August 6.
At this point, I experienced that not only Shenzhen Starpai Technology Company but also AliExpress does not care about customers, because without paying any attention to my e-mail AliExpress decided to release the funds for Shenzhen Starpai Technology Company. So this company was paid, despite their product is a worthless piece of plastic, and the customer, me, loses 36 dollars. A situation that is completely unthinkable in modern business life! But at AliExpress and their sellers this is all normal. Astonishing! Why do you profile yourself on the Western market, if you cannot put up with modern, Western levels of client services?

Tip for consumers: Think twice! See my review.

Ask $#*! about AliExpress
oliviar13
8/9/15

Sure the prices are great on this site, but they're great because the items sold are very poorly made and are not durable. Clothing is made of very poor material, like what a cheap Halloween costume would be made of. Electronics are sure to break quickly. Not to mention they attempt to sell items claiming they are brand names when in fact you will receive a knock off product. Only reason they got above 2 stars is because so far I have received every item I have bought with no issues, they weren't quality items, but I received the, and they were inexpensive none the less.

louism39
8/8/15

FACTS:

* Purchased from Aliexpress seller: 'Cnimperssion' (Cnimperssion W)
* Item purchased : Virtual Screen Video Glasses
* Purchased on: 28/Jan/2015
* Cost: $108.88 USD ($140 AUD)
* Item arrived on: 26/Feb/2015
* Item found to be faulty: defective LCD screen
* On 28/Feb/2015 'Cnimperssion W' indicated to return item for refund
* Item posted back to seller on 2/Mar/2015 (scan of tracking receipt sent to seller)
* Refund was never forth-coming from seller, dispute opened with Aliexpress on 15/Mar/2015
* documentation provided to Aliexpress (bank record of purchase, postage receipt)
* On 17/Apr/2015 Aliexpress closed the dispute and DID NOT RETURN MY MONEY / NOR SEND REPLACEMENT ITEM
* Seller location: China, Guangdong
* Order Number: 65604502599684

So if you buy anything from Aliexpress, just be aware you have no protection from the Aliexpress parent company, and there are unscrupulous sellers on the site.

eliav
8/7/15

DONT BUY FROM THIS SHOP. THIS IS A SCAMMER. HE MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK BY SETTING UP HIS SHOP IN A WAY THAT WE CAN NOT EVEN REQUEST A REFUND. NO OPEN DISPUTE OPTION. FINANCIAL SAID PAYMENT RECEIVED BUT BUYER REFUSED TO REFUND ME OR EVEN OPEN A DISPUTE. THIEF, FRAUDSTER AND DISHONEST BUSINESS ETHIC.

tiffanyb30
8/7/15

I paid for shipping fedex ie 3-7 days on a bathing suit and they messed it up and took my money for the shipping and shipped it china air mail and they said it would take 15-34 days its been almost 2 months and they messaged me saying it would be another 10-20 days because it wasnt even in canada yet. There horrible. Id advise you never to order anything from this site!

hansg12
8/7/15

To alieexppress! I have ordered many items through my I pad,with very few complaints.
Lately I am unable to confirm receipt of my orders(on my I pad), please check this and
enable me to confirm receipt of orders again. Best regards, Hans,Israel

nickoj1
8/7/15

You have to ask for real photos from stores on the site. If they do do not have real photo MOVE TO THE NEXT!! I got good things and bad things. And the sizes run really size. So make sure you see if its in your country size. :-)

tammiev
8/6/15

DoNot order hair from hair time hairshop they take yor money, and will not respond if you have an complaint! My lesson to you all if you buy hair never give a review just off of a first day install/ or just opening the package. I did this and once I got it installed it shed matted and tangled all after 3 days of installation ..... all of the things Helen mei said it would not do! I tried to send her several messages and photos , and she REFUSED to respond ! she only respond if you don't have any complaint . very dissapointed, and I tried to send a complaint thru alliexpress and no one ever to this date read my email, or responded ! I will let every one know to stay clear away fom this website !!

timb86
8/6/15

Order some knives and the seller was no help, admitted no wrong doing So we opened an arbitration/dispute......after many times of me having to contact Aliexpress to get them to act they still denied the claim after in their own email they admitted the seller sent the wrong item.

Now I had to do a charge back through my bank after I told them many times I would. Now they have frozen my order/account. I do not think i will order from there again although the prices are great. It took two months for this to be resolved.

plarentt
8/6/15

I bought a cell phone about 138$ and now 3 months I haven't received it yet and no refund yet...After 10 days of my purchase, they have suspended the seller for fraud. I talked 5 times with the operators, contacted them 3 times and nothing happened... I am sooo disappointed about the service, about
Ali express and about this situation. But I am not going to lose 138$.

Ali express is cheap and not a reliable and serious company...

Think 100 times before you buy on Ali express, it is not advisable...

lumif
8/4/15

I have bought many items from this site! It is addictive. I was disappointed with many of them but I was extremely pleased with some. Let's say I was disappointed with 80% of what I bought but extremely happy with 20% so, having the small prices as a plus, I would take the risk again. Usually the clothes are bad quality and the sizes are wrong but I ordered a jacket which is beautiful, great fabric and the right size, which proves that you can't really say all the clothes are bad quality. I also purchased some bags, some are bad quality... But one of them was nicely done, beautifully crafted, I love it!!!
So my advise is to check the measurements which are given in the description and if the price is good, take the risk. U can end up with rubbish but I can end up with amazing beautiful things which u will wear again and again. And read the reviews of the products, they can help when choosing the sizes

suglasso
8/3/15

The watch I which I received was ok quality.

roxanam2
8/3/15

I am extremely disappointed, I order 2 pair of shoes And I received the worst quality ever .. They had nothing to do with descriptions .. I tryed to open a dispute but no answer from ALIEXPRESE ,, they are hand to hand with the sellers..:
Attention buyers my advice is Stay Away find company who accepts PayPal

conord6
8/3/15

i ordered of there and it was great quality. i think people need to get of there high horse and stop righting bad reviews because clearly there are people getting there orders and happy with it. you get what you pay for at the end of the day if you feel you have been mugged off then go back to ebay.

dianef24
8/3/15

I have ordered over 40 items . Received them all and was happy. Jewelry mostly . I did order a blouse which I loved size xxxlarge. I wear size 14. It was like a size 8. Gave to my tiny sister in law and she was happy. I won't order clothing because they really don't have large sizes. If you use a discover card, or master card you can call them and stop payment if you have a problem. They won't pay them until it's settled . So I guess it has to do with what your ordering

82 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
Answer
candicez
A: Ali is not a rip off..do your homework look at the comments that other people leave about the sellers only deal with experienced top ranked sellers and you will be fine..you have to be patient because it does take some time to get your orders if you go with the free shipping but I have always got my orders...the only time I had an issue was when I was a newbie and ordered from a seller that was new and trying to attempt something underhanded..Alli contacted me to let me know that this seller was being investigated and when they concluded that the person was doing something fraudulent they promptly notified me and refunded my money back into my account within a couple days..I didn't have to do a single thing. The only other advise I can give ...is to people that like to track their orders... stay away from Sellers using Yanwen..Yanwen is a Logistics company that some of the buyers use..the problem with Yanwen is that once your order leaves the originating country and lands in your country you will no longer be able to track your order..Yanwen use their own tracking codes which get changed when they enter your country..ask the seller before you order if they use Yanwen for shipping to your country..some will offer other methods if you let them know that you prefer not to use Yanwen....
5/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
12/19/14
Answer
buyerb5
A: Don't buy hard disk from there. They are fake with disk errors, low capacity, recycled and may come with booting virus.
4/14/15