US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 373 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 76 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

elanat
4/20/15

Some sellers are a scam , in my case if there is a problem , no help.customer support is no help ,tyres to make an idiot from you.very poor service. By only if willing to risk the money.make print screen of dispute if made otherwise dissappear.

ritaj11
4/20/15

We all love a bargain and have ordered from Aliexpress.com because of the value. Most of the items are fake! Other countries do not have regulations on inspection or quality. This is very risky for the buyer. Ordering from China, India, & other countries one has to understand that the minimum time for goods to arrive is 30 days and can take up to 90!

Having shopped online and overseas for many years there are some things one just does not order (health and beauty, "designer goods", etc). Please do your research and prepare for the worse when ordering online overseas. PayPal and most credit/debit cards offer us protection from negligent retailers.

Hope this helps!

wayneb45
4/20/15

I have had some good experiences. But it is a crap shoot. If you are lucky enough to find a good seller, its great. But there are so many bad sellers who lie, upload false tracking information, advertise items they do not even have in stock. Aliexpress does nothing about these sellers. The only way to contact them is with online chat. It claims 24/7, but I was only able to contact them once. All the other times, the service was not available. The rep that I had the misfortune of chatting with was obviously biased toward the seller. I guess that is natural since the sellers are the ones who pay for the service. I will never use Aliexpress again and have decided that Chinese are a bunch of liars and dishonest people.

mikeh150
4/20/15

Stay away from this guy. Bought a phone and the phone was BROKEN when I received it. Do not work. He blames it on the SIM card. I do have the right SIM Card. It is Not the Sim card. The phone is defective. He uses Dear my friend.. Wrong sim card. This guy is dishonest and will NOT stand behind defective product. I had the phone to 2 repair shops and both say the phone is useless. Nothing to do with the SIm. I get excuses like. I have sold to Canada before and they work. I don't care how much you have sold to Canada THIS PHONE IS BROKEN> He is nothing but problems. JK WORLD RESOURCES

Tip for consumers: Be careful Ratings can be phoney.

janteab
4/20/15

I will never shop here again you gambling you money this website is a scam i been waitinfmg 16 days for my items havent got them all the seller is sayin please be patient smh bad business please think about your money you worked hard for

jacquess10
4/20/15

worst online company ever r3000 worth of goods not refunded and r3000 worth of goods ill probably never receive

kirbyb18
4/20/15

I ordered a dress for my wedding. After speaking with only love Bridals they gauranteed it would make it in time for my wedding. When it did not arrive in time I requested a refund. They advised if I left five stars they would refund me. To date they are now not answering my emails and still no refund. Only love Bridals are liars and scams do not give them your money and aliexpress provide no help or return emails.

hysenk
4/19/15

We purchased 10 dresses off their website and received only 7 of them, opened a dispute and they did not even care about the customer that did not receive the stuff they paid for. On top of that i was promised 5% off on my order which i never got. The seller did not respond and disappeared. Stay away. do not buy off them. Big mistake. All is left now to dispute charges with master card.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust them, they are scammers, they will lure you first with promises until you pay and then screw you. I have opened a dispute with the CC company now.

kenia6
4/18/15

Ordered a dress since February and have yet to receive it. I contacted the seller who promise to refund my money but haven't seen any refund till date and no dress. I think the lure you into their site by sending your frist order, anything after ths is a scam, all they are looking for then is for you to come back order and they steal your money. Buyers beware of aliexpress!

cocod2
4/18/15

I ordered some items (medium size) it was like for a 5 years old size, I am small and sometimes XS
When I contacted them, their answer is "Sorry my friend" they charged me on my credit card , I contacted several people but they kept asking same questions over and over until now...their shipping takes more than a month, very expensive to return
DON'T WAST YOUR TIME & MONEY NOT ONLY THAT., DON'T STRESS YOURSELF

carlag9
4/17/15

Not helpful at all!!! I ordered a dress since February didn't receive it. I contacted them and I never got answers!!! Save your time and anger and buy from different store

laurianned
4/17/15

I got a bundles of the runts I suppose, I'm so upset and when I tried to write a review it gives me some bull$#*!! I communicated with the seller and she was not helpful at all!! I love online shopping but I always second guess because of scam artist like aliexpress!!

anasa11
4/14/15

I bought the one plus one phone from a seller on the this site (ETstar) 2 months later the phone got so hot and then stopped working

as i have a year warranty i sent it back after they asked me to send a video /-:
i had to pay for all the expenses of posting it in and out

today after a month i got my phone back and guess what i got a new phone as they didnt know how to fix the old one

i had so much data and photos that I asked to keep but ignorance is all what i have got

Tip for consumers: dont

theodorab
4/13/15

Order NO:63699009055653
I bought two tablets but one of them doesn't connect to the internet even though the signal is excellent and the wifi bar is full.
The seller replied "Could you kinldy close the dispute order. and we have enough time to solve the problem. If we can't solve finally. you can put an dispute order again. Then we will refund your money. Please don't worry. we are always here to help you.
sincerely yours,
lucy liu
Kacy Wong''
I contacted the seller via email again but they didn't reply. I rebooted the tablet several times but the problem persists and when I turn it on the whole network crashes. It stays connected for 5-10 minutes and then it loses connectivity again.

jw87
4/12/15

Aliexpress is a scam site and worse company. I was satisfied with the previous order from one of a seller. Good style and good quality. Because of that, I purchased again from this seller. However, this time the seller disappointed me. I bought 4 bras but the seller shipped 3 only. 2 are correct but 1 is incorrect size and wrong colour. The seller refuse the refund for the missing one. So I open dispute to escalated. However, AliExpress and the seller expect me to provide picture or video on myself with the incorrect size bra to proof that it can't fit on me but they never mentioned about the missing one. If I don't provide the picture or video that they request so the case is closed. Awful company. Don't trust this shopping site. Aliexpress will always protect their vendors/sellers. They're not a reliable company or shopping site. Beware and don't trust them.

kennedyh1
4/12/15

This was by far the worst shopping experience I have been apart of. Firstly, the supplier never returned any of my emails. The transaction went through perfectly, however; discussing my product wasn't in his agenda. The worst part of it all, was the attempt to get my refund. I had to go through every single representative of the company and still have yet to see my money returned.

layeek
4/12/15

Advertises that they carry truly authentic merchandise, and 100% money back guarantee. I placed and order for some low top Nike air forces, and before they even had a chance to ship my item out, I cancelled, but they will not refund me. Waited 3 days to reply to me, to tell me that they "already shipped out my item" but yet my order status says it is still processing. After seeing the fake Jordans clearly advertised on the website, I cancelled my order, and have yet to receive my refund. Do not buy from this site, everything is FAKE!

franko22
4/8/15

Aliexpress is in my mine very safe. I have bought from Aliexpress many times and never been disappointed. Infact I bought a keyboard from a store down the street here in Toronto and it broke within 3 weeks. When I brojught it back they told me that the damage was not covered as it was fiscal damage. So its not just online that you can run into problems.
All that said and done, I would never buy online without going through paypal to pay for the Item; no matter what the company is. The other thing I like is free shipping. Mine you it does take a while. It has taken me 3 weeks to get the item which I do not mind. After all its free. You can always use express service if youi cannot wait. But you have tio pay for this service. The other thing I'd like to say is that people say never buy from China. Well, most of the items you buy,rather From here in Tornto or the USA is made in China.

Frank O'Connor-Toronto Canada

noti1
4/8/15

they don't answer messages, completely ignore the fact they have a responsibility to the clients. live and learn. DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA!! they are nothing but CROOKS and LIARS!!!!

joyceo6
4/8/15

I cannot explain how horrible this shopping experience was... Wrong colors ok, too short ok, pooooorest quality ever ok.... I even can handle a dress that is not wearable and broken, but when the seller and Aliexpress aren't willing to compensate NOT OK! I opened a dispute because the seller didn't respond to my messages and in the dispute I wrote I was willing to send the dress back, if I don't have to pay for the shipping (€18). They agreed with the dispute and later told me I do have to pay for the shipping. I get annoyed but give the seller another option: less refund if I don't have to send the dress back.. No reaction. I file a complaint, throw in a picture and Aliexpress closed it because they find my 'evidence' not good enough!! So 'buyer protection'? Buyer protection my *ss!!

raimondasu
4/7/15

Hi, Everyone, who wants to buy the cheap items from China!

If you don't want to pay 2-4 times more than it cost in normal AliExpress group shops, then this message for you...

I had never been in such stupid situation when the customer service said that it was my decision to pay 2 times more than it really cost (even with 50% “discount“...}. It was a such simple thing - Bluetooth audio adapter : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/BT-01-Bluetooth-Audio-Adapter/591856950.html
This is an address of the shop : http://www.aliexpress.com/store/321196.
It calls " IBESTEC ELECTRONICS LIMITED"

Just my recomendations - don't be so foolish how I was by buying anything in this "shop"... Just look for more honestly sellers on AliExpress. Believe me, they are there!
Have a good shopping from the good sellers!

alfreds16
4/7/15

Update to my previous reviews of Aliexpress/Alibaba

I have now been in constant on-line chat with Aliexpress Customer Services every single day for the last 30 days and I am no further forward than I was on day one STILL NO REFUND.
I live in the United Kingdom so the time difference between China and here is +8 hours, so one night I sat up until 02.30.am and telephoned the head Office of Alibaba in Hong Kong I thought I would be able to sort this issue out over the phone, all I got was a recorded message all in Chinese, so not being able to understand Chinese I thought that maybe I need to choose an option here, so I pushed a few buttons and still got the same Chinese message. Then I thought I may have the time difference wrong so I phoned back at 10.00am Hong Kong time and still got the same message, well I went to bed then and got up the next morning and hit the internet once again.

I then found that Alibaba had another office in Hong Kong so again I sat up till 02.30 am which was 09.30 am in Hong Kong and I telephoned this other number the call was answered with a recorded announcement “sorry our opening times are 09.00.am until 05.00 pm Monday to Friday, so I thought they may be opening late today so I telephoned back at 10.30 am still got the same message.

After not getting any results by telephone I then decided to go in person to their offices at Meridien House, 43 Upper Berkeley Street, London W1H 5QL Well! When I got there I found that there was no offices there at all and just had to go back home.

Conclusion: There is no way possible to contact Alibaba Group.
BUT THE BATTLE WILL CONTINUE

morganm34
4/7/15

Here's an update on my encounter with AliExpress for the CCTV Camera I bought.

My order was for a CCTV Camera and I have been communicating with the Seller for over two months. This morning I received below reply from AliExpress. Bearing in mind the
CCTV Camera is defective and will not work, AliExpress offered to refund me 50% of what
I paid. This means I stand to lose 50% of what I paid.

Anyway, do read what AliExpress said to me -

QUOTE:

Please kindly understand that our mediation is on the basis that you provided enough
evidence for your claim. If you failed to provide sufficient valid evidence eventually,
AliExpress Case Management Team could not consider your claim as requested.

Regarding your dispute about the order, Aliexpress can provide you two following options,
and we kindly invite you to choose one of them:

Option 1) 50% refund without returning goods. (We checked the information and
supportive evidence you provided for this dispute, your claim about product can not work
properly is accepted. According to the problem of the order, we can provide you this partial
refund option. If you would like to get a full refund, we suggest you to choose Option 2.

Option 2) Return the goods for a full refund.
a). Return shipping cost: Please kindly note that if there is no agreement that seller pay
the returning shipping fee, according to the return policy that seller set for this order, buyer
may need to pay for the returning freight; thus a partial refund as compensation would be
a better choice if you would like to keep the product that still has certain value.
b). Return Address: If you choose this way, we will ask seller to provide the returning
address. Please be aware that the returning address must be confirmed or provided by
seller. If you send it to a wrong place, you will be responsible for the loss.

Please let us know your choice or other remarks within 3 calendar days. If you fail to
choose or reach an agreement with seller before the deadline, we will close this dispute
directly according to the option 1.

If the seller provides valid counter evidence as response, we might update options you
could choose.

UNQUOTE:

As you can see from above, the buyer will ALWAYS be at the losing end. If the goods is
faulty, the buyer can only expect a percentage of what he paid (in my case they are
offering a 50% refund - this means I will lose 50% .... and for what ? I lose 50% of what I
paid for a CCTV camera that will not work and is of not use or value to me. Is this
AliExpress gesture of "half a loaf is better than none" ???

And look at the last line of AliExpress's reply to me "If the seller provides valid counter
evidence as response, we might update options you could choose.". And this is not over
yet, the Seller can still stop the 50% refund with some counter evidence.

Those who sing praises are usually those who buy simple and cheap products, things that
are cheap, like household plastic products, toys, beauty products, etc. But once you get
into higher value and into electrical or electronic goods, you stand the chance of
encountering my experience as well as the experiences of many others like me.

Out of 10,000 buyers, say perhaps 500 have good experience with their orders. Is 95%
with negative and bad experiences acceptable ?

richg17
4/6/15

Bought beautiful faucet from Hozin Sanitary Store. Signed for buyer protection with ALIEXPRESS. Received faucet. Once vanity arrived a week later, installed faucet only to find out it leaks. Can't get replacement cartridge in US. TRIED TO CONTACT BOTH PARTIES TO NO AVAIL. ALIEXPRESS on line agent was useless and rude. Can't get in contact with seller. DONT FALL FOR THEIR B.S. They lie and will not help with any dispute.

sharawnb
4/6/15

I ordered a moschino handbag from Jessica's home for $25 it never arrived and they accused me of lying. They ignored emails until I put a dispute in. I still have no handbag and a bunch of lies from them.

michellen19
4/5/15

I placed my order Feb 28th for our March 26th wedding. Here it is April 5th and still no merchandice. The seller "friend" was horrible in assisting us. He was suppose to track our package weeks ago and yesterday he responds with a 50% off offer .. .that doesn't help!!! Even though their site said 5-15 days to deliver....what a joke
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!

stevens81
4/4/15

i bought items they charged me twice the amount and one item i canceled few days later they reimbursed $5 less i don't get them .it happened to me many times.the companies i ordered from had a high rating of 96% .when i open dispute it takes for ever to resolve it but i still don't
get the full amount back even you cancel the next day.they are so cheap they want to hold on every dollar they get.i put a bad review on one seller it doesn't show up or bring the rating down .as far as i am considering they are scam.

Tip for consumers: please don't shop on this site.they steal your money

dem545
4/3/15

I ordered 3 items on February 21st and as of today, April 7th, I have only received one item. The item given to me was the wrong color and when I contacted aliexpress they told me they never had the color I ordered and were not going to have it in the future. Being That's the case, they should not have taken my money ! And why advertise that it is available and why did they allow me to order it in the first place! They will only refund $3 and not the full $9.65. I think this business is out to get all the money they can even if unethical. No repeat business from me. This place doesn't deserve one star.

jaker27
4/3/15

Ordered brazilian hair from this site multiple times. The hair always come the quality is sometimes great with no tangles and other times the hair is poor quality. You're gambling every time you order from this site.

kamals4
4/2/15

I bought from a supplier on Aliexpress who had apparently had a good reputation and when we did not receive the merchandise I complained to Aliexpress and send them all the screenshots and everything they asked for but still they could not help me get my money back or the merchandise I had bought. Also they did not let me put a negative comment on the suppliers.

64878477013915 of 11/28/2014

Tip for consumers: The supplier will cheat you that it is late in shipping so dont open a claim and accept their terms and when you send all the screen shots the people at aliexpress dont respont to your complain even though they promise to.

yaneta
4/1/15

He sido engañada me han asegurado un producto y me han enviado otro y luego no responden ante el engaño . he recibido el producto roto y no se hacen cargo no devuelven el dinero y son sumas de 150 dólares y 300 . estoy desilusionada EA una vergüenza todo

anneb34
3/31/15

waited six weeks for a product from shoesfactory to be posted. despite the item being in stock at time of purchase for six weeks I was told this was time for "processing the order" . After six weeks of "processing" I selected to cancel the order as it was estimated it would take a further six to eight weeks for delivery. during the six weeks processing time I had several communications with the supplier who gave me no reason why the item had not yet been posted. I will be very interested to see if my money is actually refunded

Tip for consumers: don't do it

tracyt31
3/30/15

I have shopped 2 times now from aliexpress.com. My 2 experiences were both totally inferior counterfeit products improperly sized and shaped. Their purchase protection is total bull crap. I have spent a ton of time and energy to try to get my money back, but ultimately it's just a loss.

Forget about saving a couple of dollars, it won't happen, you'll spend your money, get a crappy product that won't work, you'll be stuck with the product, and have to buy another one in the US, so you end up spending double the money. Aliexpress is not worth it. If there is something you are looking to buy, you are far better off finding it in the United States. Dealing with these people/vendors from China was a horrible experience and I have decided not avoid them all together....I guess I should be thankful for this experience: I was going to purchase about $8,000 worth of solar panels from alibaba.com..better off losing a small amount of money than $8,000!!

The first time I bought polo shirts, it took about 30 days to get a product that is WAY to small to use, the 2nd time I bought "trendy tops", again WAY to small to use, they will not even work for my 7 year old daughter. From now I on, I will stick with Amazon.com.

asmaah
3/30/15

Hello, i have done more than 50 transactions within 2 years. In general, you have to be causious because every seller is not like the other. Fortunately, the rules of Aliexpress is strict you can stop your payment if you don't receive goods within the written period or if you receive faulty things. I usually read the people's feedbacks in the same page of product. Sometimes they attach the photo of the received item weard and clear. I really find people's (rating + number of orders) so helpful to make a decision. Be aware that so many companies copy the picture but not the sane. The items displayed in the item's page can be different from discribed. I find some stuff more expensive than in my country and some cheaper. I try to order cheap things so if i get not satisfied, i don't lose much money. I can say out of 50 products, 3 were cancelled for stock limits, 2 were partially refunded to of faultiness (broken items), 2 had problems during shippment and were returned attomatically to china for unknown reason, with the remaining orders being fairly good or fair. The most problem is that some items arrive after 2 months (talking about middle east) so you can't be in a hurry.
Wish you get benifits from my review. Good luck!!

darlenek3
3/28/15

I bought a beautiful top from their store about 2 months ago and I haven't received it yet. I have been sending texts to them for about a month but no feedback I find that rude and disrespectful as I have a good reason to be angry. I have been their customer for a long time now and I have bought a lot of stuff from them but on the top of that they don't care about how I feel. When I pay for something I expect to get it as I don't recall having any discussion about donating to your store.

renw3
3/28/15

Ordered 9 outfits for my 2 and 4 yr old. The pants came 6T while the tops are for 12 months. The Quality is Horrible!! Not cotton, crappy Polyester. Stitching is Off, color is wrong, sizes vary 12months to woman's small.. My whole order is a waste/ unwearable -never again!!

andrean23
3/28/15

Out of 50 purchases I received 26, and was only refunded for 8 of the ones that never arrived. 80% of the items I did receive were complete garbage! and I only bought from stores with a high rating. Aliexpress will not step in and help the customer!! Shame that these sellers are allowed to get away with this.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!!!

freddyl8
3/26/15

Please note that AliExpress is a company that provides sales services via web portals; mostly for small Chinese businesses offering products to international online buyers. So if you are happy or unhappy with one specific seller, it doesn’t really say anything about the next one.
I just received a smart phone “Elephone G1” from the seller “Electronics Park”. It is a very nice phone at just USD 60. The service from the seller was excellent: they replied (by chat) within seconds and the phone was shipped within 24 hours after order. Freight charge with online tracking service was included in the price.

Tip for consumers: Check reviews carefully. It may be worth some extra money to buy from a seller with better rating. Don't fall for "to good to be true" offers. Don't order too many items at the same time. Be patient - if you can't wait for delivery a few weeks, go to the local shop (and pay twice or more).

arist6
3/26/15

Products come usually late when the Purchase Protection is going to end. After this time there is not any GUARANTEE for the product. All of the original mobile phones I bought were fake.

nof95
3/25/15

I ordered an item and waited almost 2 months for it to show, it hasn't. I started a dispute and the shipper is fighting the refund saying I should wait longer for the item. Don't bother the cheap price is not worth the headache involved.

Tip for consumers: Dont

peterc87
3/25/15

When encountering à problem (item nog delivered, item damaged) one can easily open a dispute which is followed up by Aliexpress.

larhetanr
3/24/15

I have been a frequent buyer here for like three years ago and i have never had a bad experience with aliexpress. The sellers are so understanding and always strive to give you the best service.

richardn31
3/24/15

I have used aliexpress for a few years just purchasing small items accessories etc. They have mostly been ok. Recently I bought 2 case stereos for my wife and I. Mine works albeit cheap crap but my wife's does not work as it supposed to. Bluetooth is faulty. Have sent approx 40 messages where they promised all sorts but have turned out to be absolute liars. Now won't communicate with me at all. Can't complain to anyone feel like I'm wasting my time. So now I'm effectively $650 out of pocket. Thieving.. ..tards!
NEVER BUY ELECTRICAL GOODS FROM ALIEXPRESS!! I had another experience around similar time with a camera that arrived smashed. After many messages agreed to replace item but guess what..... It cost me $50 to ship it back. Would be much better to just pay a little more and buy from someone who has decent customer care

kathyd17
3/24/15

AliExpree IS A SCAM! Prior to ordering a dress, I "chatted" (you can only communicated through the website) with a representative that told me I would be able to return the dress for ANY reason and return postage would also be free. Well….the dress came and it for horrific (poor quality, not sized right, they changed detail on the dress from what is shown, etc.). I immediately alerted them to return the dress, which cost $132. They told me I would have to ship the dress back at my own expense of $150!!!! That's right it would cost $150 to return a $132 dress. I alerted my cc company. They are all too familiar with Ali Express and said that they get complaints ALL the time about AliExpress. IT IS A SCAM. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY PRIOR TO YOU GETTING THE PRODUCT AND KNOW IT WILL COST YOU MORE TO RETURN THAN THE COST OF THE PRODUCT, SO YOU ARE STUCK. The cc company said they see it all the time. But again I was to have free return postage, which they refuse to provide. DO NOT ORDER FROM ALIEXPRESS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ALI EXPRESS. IT IS A SCAM.

mohameda23
3/23/15

A good place to source for products in smaller quantity to start your business. You can find almost anything here at great prices. You can run your own online business by sourcing products from this site.

natarshaw
3/23/15

Where to start. First don't buy anything from Lucky Star which is a wholesale store on
Aliexpress website. Their product stop working and I paid $190.50 for it and they just lied in so many words. Please buy your phones from the original people such as Samsung and Apple cause these fake copy cats will not work for long. I know it is saving you a lot of money but in the long run you really get what you pay for. If you have to save the money to get the real deal. I am out of the $190.50 but God will give it back to me double, and they know they was wrong. The phone just stopped working and Aliexpress was really no help, none. I only had the phone for a little over a month and it just gave me trouble starting the first 2 weeks I had it. And these chines people act like they don't understand English but when it comes to money, it is all the same language to them. Don't go here buyers beware and buy the real deal. And to make it so bad I did my research, but I think these people lie and make false promises to get you to make a 5 star review.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use it.

emmac45
3/22/15

First time on the site.

Typed in "Plus Size Dresses" (on the site) and results came up such as Dresses for "FAT WOMEN", "Dresses for CHUBBY WOMEN TO COVER BELLY"! I understand that buyers describe their products however they want, but this is wrong and should be monitored. Tried to talk to a customer service agent about this and I was sent a picture of how to fill out a Survey and they appreciate my feedback, then he ended the conversation.

When typing in "Formal Wear for Women Aliexpress" into google... I got a link: "Formal wear for Fat Women", and it wasn't a link to a direct seller, but the aliexpress page. So it is not just the buyers that are promoting Plus Size Women in this way.
The Direct Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/popular/formal-wear-for-fat-women.html

I didn't feel skinny enough to purchase anything after all that. I went to the site to buy something because I wanted to feel good about my self. How does it sound. "Mail is here! Your FAT girl dress is in! Put it on and feel fabulous about yourself!" coming in the mail?

I am disgusted and hurt, and will never use or recommend this site.

Tip for consumers: If you are a plus size person, and are comfortable with searching for clothing using the words Fat Clothes for Women or Chubby Dress to find something for you, this is the right site for you.

grzegorzb1
3/21/15

AliExpress (Alibaba) shall fatal practice for clients / consumers "nice and cheap and minimum guarantee, absolutely no quality." The system of consumer protection are some funny game in writing complaints in which the consumer is an intruder. Administration "Alibaba" is not effective surveillance system quality goods sold here. There are no guarantees and there is no system to punish fraudulent practices pseudo sellers. I bought almost a year ago, a few things to my motorcycle. Every thing contained any manufacturing defects which, in practice, there is a danger. I bought my mirror chrome motorcycle from a Chinese seller: "Luis YT Motor Co.Ltd" in May 2014 year ( order No 62027987580191 ) .From sience about 7 months systematically peeling chrome from surfaces . Seller "Luis" replied laconically that guarantee is only for 7 days and/or sometimes three months !!!!!! . This is scandal, scandal and again SCANDAL !!! Although I wanted to just replace mirrors on other , free from defects (I sent some photos overlooking flaws) - unfortunately I lack of response of Chinese seller. Consumer protection system is a deception, crap, and only logo. They just posted a letter (the same to me and to seller) they asked about frendly solution in this matter......... Who today is the most important: the customer with cash and satisfaction or bad salesman / cheat (with a bad reputation) and without customers ?? !!
China is still a communist country. Be vigilant because they are smart, they have substituted side with artificial statistics. They are often well-educated electronics engineers from the IT sector and organized crime groups. When you click on the name of the seller you are redirected to the page store - it just looks nice. In this bush Aliexpress service / Alibaba is ineffectual
*************************************************************************************

Mieszkam w Australii i portal ten jest dość popularny tutaj ale przede wszystkim ze względu na metody kantowania Ozzików . AliExpress ( Alibaba) stosuje fatalną praktykę dla klientów / konsumentów : ” miło i tanio oraz minimum gwarancji , absolutnie bez jakości” . System ochrony konsumenta to jakaś iluzoryczna gra w pisanie wirtualnych zażaleń bez mocy prawnej w której konsument jest intruzem i z góry przegranym. Administracja „Alibaba” ma nieskuteczny system nadzorowania jakości rzeczy sprzedawanych tutaj . Brak gwarancji i brak systemu karania oszukańczych praktyk pseudo sprzedawców szczególnie tych z Chin i Hong – Kong . Kiedy po transakcji dokładasz starań aby skontaktować się z kimś z biura obsługi / custom serwis – odnośniki przekierują cię na następne strony niczym w buszu lub przekierowywują na nieistniejące / nieaktywne strony z informacją o chwilowej awarii . To polityka dezinformacji zresztą celowa . Ja kupiłem blisko rok temu kilka rzeczy do mojego motocykla. Każda rzecz zawierała jakieś wady produkcyjne które w praktyce stwarzają niebezpieczeństwo podczas jazdy . Między inymi kupiłem lusterka chromowane do mojego motocykla od chińskiego sprzedawcy : „Luis YT Motor Co.Ltd ” w maju 2014 roku. Po około 7 miesiącach chrom systematycznie zaczął łuszczyć się na powierzchni a same odbicia dostały luzów i przestawiały sie podczas jazdy . Dobry chrom może schodzić ale po minimum 6 latach …Sprzedawca „Luis” lakonicznie odpisał że daje gwarancję tylko 7 dni po kupnie a czasami tylko 3 miesiące!!!!!! Póżniej mnie ignorował .SKANDAL , SKANDAL i jeszcze raz SKANDAL!!! Pomimo że ja chciałem tylko wymienić te lusterka na inne wolne od wad (wysłałem kilka zdjęc z widokiem wad ) – brak odpowiedzi chińskiego sprzedawcy . System protekcji konsumenta to oszukaństwo , bzdura i tylko logo . Oni napisali tylko list ( ten sam do mnie i do sprzedającego w 2 językach) z prośbą / informacją do polubownej ugody. Kilka razy pisałem z kims kto jest serwisem online – grzecznie informuje łamanym angielskim że jest mu przykro i zrobi wiele by problem rozwiązać. Obiecuje skontaktować się z sprzedawcą i…….na tym się kończy ta chińska grzeczność?!. Następny kontakt online i inna osoba która nie zna mojej sprawy gdyż nie nadają tu numerów rozszczeniowych i na nowo piszesz aby wyjaśnić mój problem. Flaki z olejem …..a oni grzeczni i znowu obiecują .Kto w dzisiejszych czasach jest najważniejszy : klient z pieniędzmi i satysfakcją , czy marny sprzedawca / oszukaniec ( ze złą reputacją) i bez klientów??!!…….Oni chyba mają to gdzieś . Przypominam że Chiny to nadal kraj komunistyczny z metodami znanymi nam z epoki nie tak dawnej. Bądzcie czujni bo oni są mobilni , mają podstawiane strony ze sztucznymi statystykami i znikają szybko. Często to dobrze wykształceni elektronicy z sektora IT oraz zorganizowane grupy przestępcze . Po kliknięciu na sprzedawcę jesteś przekierowany na strone sklepu – ładnie to wygląda…..na tym się kończy ta ładność bo w rzeczywistości to jest podstawione. W tym buszu ten serwiś sobie nie radzi – raczkuje i udaje . Nawet znajomi Chińczycy przestrzegli mnie (po czasie niestety) że ok 50% baaa!!! to cwaniacy i oszusci. PROSZĘ MIEJCIE TO RODACY NA UWADZE

th4321
3/21/15

Aliexpress needs better customerservice , a customerservice number and a working email adress.....DO NOT ORDER FROM DAVA NEWNA !!! Dont order wigs on hear if u send it back they will keep ur money and the wig big scam and aliexpress wont help or contact me not even the seller Dava Newman

perryr7
3/21/15

I've always recited my items in about 3 weeks. Ask the seller plenty of questions and for photos. Read the sellers feedback rations. And relies you're buying knockoffs and you get what you pay for but the quality of the products I've ordered have been pretty good.

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
williamb94
A: Aliexpress is a rip off outfit. they say buyer protection but there is none. If you don't believe that just try getting satisfaction or your money back. They are crooks and thieves
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
12/19/14
buyerb5
A: Don't buy hard disk from there. They are fake with disk errors, low capacity, recycled and may come with booting virus.
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

69 Photos for AliExpress

AliExpress?
Click here to post a review