US Government's NSF

477 Reviews for AliExpress

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

Very bad they sell vp102 dangerous and false copy of vapo

Tip for consumers: Dont buy there use ebay or amazon

8/31/14

some supplier are not looking for back and no on time product some take 2 months and over didn't take care. everything they have.bad service .

8/31/14

I actually love this website. I've spent over thousands of dollars on this website buying crafts, clothing, shoes and accessories and 4/5 times I get a good product for the price I paid for. IF you are unsatisfied with the products, you can open a dispute and request for partial to full-refund and you almost always get away with what you ask for.
You can also ask seller for photos before they send the products. If the product is good quality, then they will usually send you a photograph!
Site is very easy to use and there are many good discounts on there :)
This is a photo of the corset I purchased on the website that I used for crafting! You can also find more photos of this corset on my Etsy account: DulcetSoul (#shamelessAdvertising)

8/29/14

The customer service of Aliexpress is really POOR..Poorest among the online trading platform. They do not have a phone number to contact and will only have online customer support who are not professional, and quite slow in replying to an online chat that will later on look like scripted. They dont provide solutions to buyers directly like what to do and just say sorry , there's nothing i can do. the dispute mediating team let you wait for a long time but easily decides to release the fund to sellers without reading your dispute details.

I have provided a video link which i uploaded on youtube and some photos for evidence of the faulty products (not just 1 but 100s) i received from one supplier because i am into selling business. all of these are in the dispute details which they said the specialist team will review. They havent replied to my dispute for over a month and have to chase them up for the result. After 1 or 2 days, i got an email saying my proof are invalid which i am sure they don't really bother to watch or look at and they are referred as a SPECIALIST TEAM!

check out my videos and see for yourself if that is not a reasonable proof to show that the items are faulty.

if you are a businessman, you will be lucky if you can find a Chinese supplier with a reliable after sales customer service. Ali express is not worth your time and the stress they give you because you will end up losing your money and endanger the reputation of your business.

Tip for consumers: Dont rely on the buyer protection service. oh and dont ever buy a raw PHONE CASE product from a company called #SUPERNOVA. THEY don't accept their fault although you have all the proof.

8/28/14

ALIEXPRESS IS A SCAM. THEY SEND WHAT THEY WANT. . YOU CAN'T ADD A NEGATIVE REVIEW. THE PROTECTION IS A SCAM, DOESN'T EXIST. TRY TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE , TRY BEFORE TO BUY

Tip for consumers: I bought an item for this shop http://www.aliexpress.com/store/205027 Yiwu Fashion Commodity Supermarket Wholesale of Bobos Zhang. I bought an item of the price of 32 dollars. He sent an item similar to the one i ordered of the value of 5 dollars. Then he offered 12 dollars first reduced to 5 for the refund, or i had to pay the return (to china). It is more than a month that i am waiting the customer protection's team, i haven't heard anything so far. Do not buy from this seller and be reall

8/28/14

if you want to get ripped-off, Aliexpress is the place to go. Sellers are thieves and liars and there is no support from aliexpress. I bought cell phones and one was a counterfeit and the other, while genuine, did not work and we had to pay to have it repaired. I had the police involved and was able to prove the phone was a counterfeit and the credit card company reversed the charges for me. The sellers say the buyer must pay return shipping even when the seller sends us defective products. STAY AWAY FORM THESE GUYS..WISH I HAD READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING THERE

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE ALIEXPRESS!

8/27/14

I made a purchase in early April that was expected to arrive in 4-6 weeks. When it didn't arrive, I messaged the seller 3 times over a few weeks and received no reply. I finally created a dispute with the site itself and after 2 months of "researching," they agreed to issue a refund. They told me the refund was sent back to my credit card and it would arrive in up to one week. It has been over 3 weeks and still no refund! I messaged the administrators again (they don't give a phone number to contact) and haven't heard back. This has been a terrible experience, stay away from this awful site!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

8/27/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, (Jaeden Bridal to be exact) my gf getting married ordered bridesmaids dresses. We received the first dress and then decided to get the other 7 for he rest of the bridal party. Linda, of Jaeden Bridal sent us 7 dresses in a completely different shade to the first. GROSS!!! When we enquired about a refund, she tried to con us by offering to make a "free dress" to match the other 7 WRONG dresses she sent!!!! HOW FRICKEN RUDE!!! So now claims we are not entitled to a refund as we have gone past some stupid deadline for claiming refunds!!! If you don't want any additional hassle during wedding plans or any events, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: The only tip I can give anyone is to simple NOT PURHASE FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!

8/26/14

To be honest I never bought anything from this site but I seen a lot ads about it i guess i must be good or pupular

8/22/14

FULL ON SCAM! Bought a dress, which looked nothing like I had ordered,and wanted to return it. Had some communication with someone named Amy Zahn in 'customer service' , but since I had requested a refund, which she offered, I have heard nothing back.
So so far, I am stuck with an ugly dress and out money.
Anytime I see their merchandise come up on a site, ie Pinterest, I will be making the buyer aware they are dirty

Tip for consumers: DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

8/22/14

Ordered few products received on two of them so far both are fake and when tried to return wants evidence where I offered to return the products no response and they leave Robot to answer your problem and when I asked for live person no response I know it was a biggest mistake to buy from them many hundreds of dollar went down the drain but if people read the review please avoid them thanks

Tip for consumers: please please make sure to read their return policy you will understand what I mean by that

8/20/14

The big 'market place' and I love it! First, can find something that i like very cheep and most important shipping free. Also I use LightInTheBox but for some items couldn't pay 3 x bigger shipping price than item worth..Waiting for orders up to 30 days for my country. Have all kinds of experiences, from cancellation of orders (my fault), the vendor did not send the goods or 'false' send, every time I get a refund in max 5 days. Ease of monitoring ordering, payment and excellent customer support without much hassle. Price is equal to the quality of the goods. After all the same item in another store may be cheaper. I never bought electronics, so I have no experience with that. Only USB stick.If I had any problem with future orders will specify.
And to the gentleman, who wrote in his commentary that all poor English speakers gave good evaluate to this site and stated that it is a collaboration of 'other' countries, I want to say thanks for the compliment, after Your statement I am proud of coming from 'other' country.

Tip for consumers: Read descriptions of items, don't expect silk for a small price, ask the vendor directly for any questions, read product and vendor reviews and follow what is happening with your order. Buy small and smart!

8/20/14

I like aliexpress. I think its great but obviously you have to be sensible. bought two lace front wigs on aliexpress. The first vendor was ok. The second vendor, crystal hair store or polywigs or top level hair as sometimes used as email , were total thievesw The wig they sent was not as advertised or as my order. Wrong length, wrong colour and poor quality hair. I was not happy with it and sent it back to get a refund. They claimed they never received it until a moth later then will only give me my refund if I change my review from a negative to a positive one which I refused to do so have not got my money back. I must credit them for the fast delivery and for maintaining contact but I refused to be blackmailed to get get back what is rightfully mine .
If you want a good brazilian lace front or whole lace wig do not buy from any picture with the crystal hair store written over it. You will be ripped off. Avoid companies with 100% positive feedback. Chances are some people were blackmailed into getting their refund

Tip for consumers: Avoid companiws with 100% positive feedback. Chanxes are some people were blackmailed into giving a positive feedback to get a refund especially less know companies.
Raise your diapute via aliexpress within the buyer protection time frame
If buying hair extentions and wigs avoid pictures of real girls. Chances are they are pics of girls who make their own wigs that the seller took from the Internet. Your hair will not look like the pics. Ask to see a picture of the wig on a manikin. If they

8/19/14

I have discourage everybody to buyelectronics and in particular mobile phones on Aliexpress, no matter how attractive the prices seem to be. Most shops send the phones with a PIN code that you only get when you leave a 5-star rating. This makes the whole rating system worthless and the observant shopper on Aliexpress will also see that almost all shops have a very high rating.
In my case the phone immediately had a defect (stripes in the picture) and the phone went dead after a two months. Return took nearly 60 euro and since I sent it, there is no response anymoret. The returning process (RMA) is not supported by Aliexpress. If I'm lucky I might still get another phone sent again one more time, but I probably should pay to Customs (import duty and VAT) again. That cheap phone is suddenly not so cheap. ... and also the replacement phone will of the same poor quality ...Don't do it!

8/18/14

I am one of many, as I regrettably had to acknowlegde: bought a Huawei smartphone via an AliExpress seller (AyniLove). Seven weeks after the phone was defect. Now, dispite of "warranty" given, everything does not work anymore: no feedback after sending back the phone, no money back, no replacement, no answer after complaints. After 2 months without a phone, I realise: my 400 dollars are simply gone.

I had to realise two things:

1) Huawei phones are not working.

2) Sellers in China are not reliable.

Therefore, I warn you: do not buy Huawei phones, and do not buy online in China. As a customer, you are not worth anything!

8/16/14

I received part of my order today from store #1273113. The item was packaged well and product very nice. Order came very fast. Awaiting two more from different sellers and am hoping I will be very delighted with them too!

Tip for consumers: Must have time to go through merchandise as it is not organized well. Just the same the items are worth it.

8/13/14

I frequently buy from Aliexpress without any issues. Ofcourse you need to choose your seller based on the sellers rating and sellers feedback.
There is also buyer's protection offered from Aliexpress.

If you need more info or help buying from Aliexpress contact me via email support@dreamerz.co.in

8/13/14

I have bought 14 items from this site this year. This site is a total scam! They will take your money and there is nothing you can do about it. They have no customer service number to call or anything of such. The only items I did not have a problem with (besides one pair of shorts, which came ripped) were the clothes. Anything from this site that requires a battery or any type of assembly is straight BOGUS!!! ... I opened plenty of disputes and none of them ever got resolved. They just disappear into thin air. Its really sad.
BE VERY CAREFUL AND USE THIS POORLY BUILT SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

8/12/14

Purchased floorboards for motorcycle one did fit, the right did not hole was not centered and rubber came off floorboard price did go down he offered 4 dollar refund (price went down your not giving me anything) was told forget about it! I paid for them to fit sent picture and info. All for nothing.DO NOT BUY HERE AVOID THE FRUSTRATION.They take forever to answer emails.

8/12/14

Very bad customer service.
I never received the product I orderd. Onl;y after a lot of messages fort and back, and more then a motnh later I received back my money. Only to find out that customerswho where refunded can not leave behind feedback on their website. So the feedback you read there, it presumably onoly from relatively happy custoners, who did not need a refund. Sort of misleading if you would aks me.

SO BE CAREFULL!

8/10/14

I paid $40.99 for a watch from Store #1194049, THE WORLD FAMOUS BRAND WATCH, represented by Kate Norene, they sent me an ear piece and no watch. The seller was able to proof delivery even though there was no watch and my money was released to them. After numerous emails, still did not get my money. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS STORE, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOU WHAT YOU DID NOT ORDER?

8/8/14

i like shopping on aliexpress, because the low price and a large number of goods, and i found a nice site focused on price comparison, that is: http://www.chnprice.com/, it can help me get the best price on aliexpress. Thanks.

8/7/14

When item received was not close to the correct size, I attempted to contact Seller with NO RESPONSE. Opening a dispute is a joke. Can't be done unless there is an attachment proving complaint. How do you prove a size error? NEVER AGAIN!

8/7/14

I have shopped on this site for over a year. In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. Not the practice has changed. There is no email service. If the seller is fraudulent, you can only get your money back if the seller is willing. Most sellers are pretty reasonable. However, beware of products touting SOuth Seas pearls. I purchased a pair of earrings touted as such. They were fake. Ali Express wanted proof which was hard to provide because the proof is based on the gritty feel when the pearl is rubbed against another pearl or your teeth. Getting an expert to write a letter would have cost more than the item. I offered to mail back the item (at my own cost) to get a refund just so the seller could not get away with false advertisement. The seller refused (despite the ad of returns accepted) and ALiExpress sided with the seller. It seems that the current practice is to always side with the seller. The only time AliExpress will side with you is if you have not received the product.
Most sellers are pretty reasonable though. And I have gotten pretty good prices although Ali Epxress prices have increased substantially this year and you can now sometimes get better prices on ebay if you are willing to spend the time bidding and searching for good prices.
SO now, I tend to just buy from AliExpress suppliers who have a good track record with me. IF I have to try out a new merchant, I usually just make a minimum purchase and find out how things work out. I ahem not had much luck with clotting from Ali Express because of the sizes tend to be smaller than expected. I had good luck with hats and costume jewelry.

8/2/14

Never use this site to buy anything, especially clothing!!!! I ordered a business outfit and when it arrived it was SO SMALL it wouldn't even fit a child! I filed a dispute with the seller to try to negotiate a settlement and was refused. To return it, would have cost an exorbitant amount of money so I tried to have them take off a little money and put it back into my credit card. All of the sizes are Chinese (a fact that is not mentioned on the site) thus the suit it is totally unwearable and I'm stuck with a garment that i cannot wear and am out of the money it cost.
Stay away from them unless you're very tiny!!!!

8/1/14

OMG they say you get what you pay for or maybe not:(( I used a vendor from aliexpress called for your nice hair well I put my card info in I got a message" payment unsuccessful" this is my debit and I know there's money on it. Sent the vendor a message and they asked me to try it again reluctantly I did, it went through or at least I thought it did until I got an email stating my order was closed. Look I'm lucky they didn't bleed my account dry to be safe STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/31/14

I bought running shoes from aliexpress, when delivered they were two different sizes. I wrote to them telling them this information and i said that i was going to return them. This was in May2014, it is now July 2014 and i have wrote to them numerous amounts of times and they will bot reply to me! This website is a fraud, they will steal your money of you and never reply to you! I am £50 out of pocket and no running shoes! Terrible website, don't trust them!

7/31/14

first buy second buy third buy might be ok, the more you buy on this side i think u will be addicted keep buying untill you get the worse items try again and it waste my time and my money. I will never buy products from China again. Write your review to help others learn about this online business

Mr Jim Lai at Next Innovation AliExpress
I have rated my experience of Innovation Express based on my contact with yourselves.
I am sorry as I have never had to leave negative experience to any previous seller I have ever bought from
I have also added a Youtube page based on my experience. PLease do me afavour and visit youtube to get hits on site

7/31/14

I have ordered lots of ribbons with cheap price from AliExpress, I think you should select a good store, Take me for example, i used to buy ribbon from this store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1182382
I have placed several orders in this store and have not had a problem.

7/30/14

Suppliers are good, but AliExpress has implemented a "My Wallet" option that asks for many highly sensitive personal infomration. If you don't give this personal information to them, they will reject your orders. I used my personal credit card and my orders were rejected. They want to know my personal information at all costs!!!!

7/30/14

Sunny Ma and Aliexpress are Kafka and dispute settlement a scam. (They do not even read the claim history!)
I my case I ordered a computercase. I received one for a different size. Supplied Photo-evidence but seller claimed that he had shipped the right weight!!!. Such things can happen but Chinese sellers will never admit a mistake.
Do yourself a favor do not buy here and save your money. Buyerprotection is seller protection

7/28/14

Aliexpress is a SCAM!!!!!! I read all the negative reviews but didnt want to believe them. you will never receive your order nor will you get your money back!!

7/28/14

I have placed three orders with Ali-express with three different sellers. I limited the orders to the smallest amount I could get free shipping on.
All three lots of items that I have received have been great for the price that I have paid for them. Although I will be even more cautious now that I have seen some of the terrible reviews I will defiantly buy again from the sellers that I have dealt with so far.They have been delivered well within the expected time, packed really well and really cheap for what I got

7/28/14

I Ordered a pair of White Ladies Nike Airmax, they said it would take 29 days for them to get here. they turned up in 2 weeks and are perfect!! along with the fake eyelashes i ordered, and 2 sets of hair extensions :)

7/27/14

I have ordered products from AliExpress and they always come back not as described. Disputes are a joke as the vendor is the one who makes the decision. You can't contact anyone from the AliExpress management to make a complaint, their forum is never available. The vendors know that they can get away with just about anything because of the distance and language barrier and they refuse to correct their mistakes. Never will order from them again!!

7/26/14

AliExpress allowed a preferred sell to cheat me out of $321.56. The Samsung S4 I bought was tied to AT&T. It wouldn't work in Thailand where I live. The seller, Hongkong Hi5 mobile agreed to exchange the phone. I sent it back and they received it. NO exchange, no refund and they won't answer emails or messages.

Plain and simple fraud. I think AliExpress helps the thieves.

7/24/14

I ordered a dress - when it came it was ugly, and I wanted to return it. There was nothing in the package to help me do that. I wouldn't order from them ever again!

7/23/14

Disputed Order NO: 62725134086325 (Dispute Case NO:4001320005)

Case :-
- Seller send defected goods
- Buyer complain to seller
- Seller agreed his / her fault on the defected goods
- Seller offered 2 solution to buyer 1- Return & exchange but seller only bear a fraction of shipping amount 2 - Refund a small fraction of the price & buyer keep the goods and repair him/her self.
(Both no good for buyer because 1- shipping back is very expensive 2 - the product cant be repair)

Aliexpress steps in to resolve :-
Refund 50% of the price & buyers keep the goods. The reasons given was seller did not state cover cost of shipping back if goods are defective.

Fraudulence (loop holes) :-
-Seller buy defected goods at A NO COST PRICE!(Seller did on purpose because the defective is clearly seen)
-Seller sell it to buyers of a country far far away (so that shipping back will be impossible)
-When buyer complain, seller offer solutions to buyer which will benefit the seller anyway.
-Seller know that if end up in dispute he / she still gain....

My conclusion :-
Aliexpress saw the evident buy chosen to benefit the seller unlike ebay any defect is fully refund. No one wants to buy a defected goods and go to repair.

NEVER NEVER AGAIN USE ALIEXPRESS, IF HAVE TO READ THE SELLER REFUND AGREEMENT FIRST. IF NO FULLY REFUND OR COVER SHIPPING RETURN FULLY... DOOOOO NOOOTTTTT BUYYYYY!

7/23/14

We ordered stainless steel jewelry from YIWU BAIHUI JEWELRY FACTORY. The stainless steel jewelries were inferior quality and sub-standard stainless steel, because they broke after only one day of use or within one week. The factory did not want to acknowledge their faulty stainless steel jewelry and did not do anything to fix the problem. Customer representative were very rude. Please do not attempt to buy from them because you will be sorry dealing with pathetic company who just want to make money. There are no after-sale customer service. Our company was out of pocket and we can not even sell these inferior stainless steel products to our customers.

STAY AWAY !!!!!

7/22/14

I purchased 10 different shirts from a few different vendors. The first order arrived yesterday and was supposed to contain two identical shirts. However, the package only contained one shirt. I initiated a dispute and was told a refund would be issued. I would have preferred another shirt to be sent my way, but that option was not offered. I don't know if I will ever get the refund, but that is not the troubling part. I submitted a photo of the customs form that was on the outside of the package. It clearly noted the package contained one shirt. The vendor responded by saying they always mark the customs form as containing one shirt to avoid customs fees regardless is there is one shirt, a dozen shirts or 100 shirts.

7/22/14

I am a frequent buyer on AliExpress and the Buyers Guarantee safeguard you against faulty goods or non-delivery of goods. I am 100% satisfied with all my purchases on AliExpress.

7/22/14

I wish I had read reviews here before I wasted my money there. It is set up to support sellers ripping you off and a lot of them do. The way the scam often works is they send you something other than what you bordered- something cheaper or whatever style/color they had as opposed to the one you selected or the quality is really poor (because of course everything looks better in the pictures, which are sometimes not the actual item). For example I ordered a woman's Chanel knock off watch and I received a Lacoste knock off man's watch. The seller admits it is their error- apparently some man out there has my "Chanel" watch. The only way I can get my money back or the right watch is if I PAY $20 some USD to ship their mistake back with tracking...for a less than $10 watch and they are the ones that made the mistake? (All returns have to be with tracking and it is very expensive to ship to China that way!) Same deal if you get defective item, you have to pay to ship it back with tracking to get a refund/replacement. Face it, the way it is set up they can intentionally send you defective or wrong merchandise and you are not going to spend more than the item cost to return it so you are stuck with it. The other big scam they have going is after you buy you find out everything pictured is NOT included. After the fact I found out the box and case shown with the umbrella I ordered was NOT included, but they are shown in the photos and nowhere did it way they were not included. If I want them they wanted an extra $10- WYSWYG does not apply at Ali Express! Oh yes, another deception they have going on is they will have photos of some celebrity with the actual famous name brand item, but of course you are buying a knock off so if you think yours will look like the celebrities', well think again. Some of them even say it's genuine stuff- yeah, right LOL! Photoshop runs on overtime there too. It's all fakes, but hopefully folks should know that by the price. DO NOT - I REPEAT DO NOT - GET RIPPED OFF BY ALI EXPRESS' CHARLATAN MERCHANTS!

7/21/14

I purchase jewelry cost over 156; from Alisa's Jewelry DIY Store , am hook not OK , he asked me to return, after he received them item's thisAlisa's Jewelry DIY Store refuse to refund my money back.up till now

7/20/14

I read the reviews and like most people, I had the idea to only spend what I would not care about . I ordered from three different stores, similar item, totaling less than $120. I received the first item in less than two weeks (perfect and as advertised). The second item arrived a week later (as advertised). The third item has not arrived (4 weeks and counting), but USPS says item is in the system here. I agree with the idea of checking the sellers rating.

7/16/14

If giving zero stars was an option, they would get it. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS! No matter if you use different sellers, no matter how many people on YouTube tell you to order from there, DO NOT!

Aliexpress will steal your money and give you faulty products. If you are looking for a cheap wholesaler this is not the place to find it. All of their sellers are con artist and the company has no ethics.

I beg you please save yourself the time and money and DO NOT SHOP ON ALIEXPRESS!

7/15/14

i will never order from this site again. i got an email stating that my package was signed and delivered to me but guess what i didnt even sign for it, so my package is missing and my money was basically stolen from me.

7/15/14

I ordered from aliexpress before I read the reviews, so I after I placed my order and read the reviews, I was sure I lost my $22.00. Boy was I wrong. I ordered look alike shorts from American apparel from aliexpress. After reading the reviews I figured the shorts would arrive in about 2 months. My shorts arrived in 2 weeks and the shorts look AMAZING and even were from AMERICAN APPAREL, which was a pleasant surprise. The shorts fit perfectly and are gorgeous. I would order again.

7/14/14

This company and their labyrinthine process to get any refund is a joke. File complaints with FTC and get their sick company off the internet.

7/11/14

Experience Poor. A year ago I ordered some products to be shipped to a motel we were staying at. Cameras arrived, cam corder arrived(poor workmanship-unusable within 1month), memory cards arrived, but TABLET never arrived. Set a few messages to supplier, by end of holiday product DID NOT ARRIVE, and we did not have access to internet. Never received ANY REFUND-Buyers protection??

It's now 1 year later, I have access to internet, and tried in vain to get refund. I was sent in a loop. From Eva the robot...until, finally, tucked under ALL THE LAYERS, I could "Chat" with a person. I tried and tried in vain, no-one came up with a "Hi", as per instruction. There are NO EMAIL ADDRESSES, NO CONTACT US FORMS THAT ONE CANE COMPLETE. NOTHING!!!

Buyer protection, I say :NONE!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber