US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cata40

What people don't fully understand is that Aliexpress is only the connection between buyer and seller. (in 261 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 59 reviews)

jayk31

Not to mention the possibility of selling your credit card information. (in 32 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

yaroslavb
10/24/14

Hello :)
Interesting Site aliexpress.com. The prices are reasonable, and quality. When difficult situations with the seller, you can always contact the support, will help to resolve a difficult situation. Do not remain indifferent to the problems of the buyer. Excellent business development. With respect Yaroslav.

robertw82
10/23/14

Recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 1:1 clone for around £135 with DHL shipping. There were a few delays before the item got fully shipped to the correct address. I got the item within seven days and I got to say, the build quality and performance of this mobile phone was excellent.

The only problem that it suffered was the android software itself (being on 4.3 jelly bean). It was very buggy and unresponsive at times.The battery compartment came so loose that the battery kept falling out, which was a big disappointment for me. I told AliExpress about the fault that I was having, so they asked me would I like to take it back for repair.

It cost me just under £15 to send it back to them and the repairing process just took over three months. I finally got the item back in mid September and I have had no problems since. They were very helpful with my complaint and was insured with a six month warranty.

I would definitely recommend this website to friends and family.

Tip for consumers: When you are looking for an item that you want, make sure that you look at their feedback and their rank. If their feedback is either less than 50, 1 medal or have a descriptive background, do not bother with them because they are most likely to rip you off. I have had that problem several times in the past.

ktooy
10/23/14

my first order 5 items i only received 2 items and i email them never respond.
i had order earnings, shoes dresses never got it.. i paid over $300.dollars.

Tip for consumers: do not order this website if cant get a ansew back from them.

astonc1
10/23/14

A massive bunch of crooks. Say no more. No customer back up, wrong stuff sent. Save your self some time and just bang your head against another wall.

Tip for consumers: DONT

nikeyl2
10/22/14

they can't even help you when you're not getting your refunds back
hence why they don't have a feedback page
because they'd get too many negative reviews

Tip for consumers: don't use it
or keep in contact with the aliexpress people when you order things
make sure it's just one person, because otherwise they turn out to be liars

jm119
10/22/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, ESPECIALLY FROM ANDY CAO. HE SELLS FAKES AND I WOULD BET THAT EVERYONE SELLING ON THIS SITE IS A CRIMINAL. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND WHEN I RETURNED THE FAKE ITEM THEY STILL KEPT THE MONEY. ANDY CAO LIED ABOUT RECEIVING THE ITEM BACK, AND THE DISPUTE PROCESS IS A JOKE. THE CHINESE WHO OWN THE SITE PROTECT THE CHINESE CRIMINALS WHO SELL ON THE SITE. NO DOUBT THEY HAVE "SHORT MAN" SYNDROME.

Tip for consumers: DON'T.

dd86
10/21/14

I am not sure why people complain about AliExpress. I have been exceptionally happy with EVERYTHING I purchased. The wait time to receive the items sometimes takes a couple weeks or so, but the products are excellent and better than some of the U.S. made products. I am sorry to say! The only issue is that Chinese sizes are not like American sizes so order 1 to 2 sizes bigger than you usually would order. Otherwise, I will continue to shop at AliExpress! You cannot beat their prices

dawnh20
10/21/14

TOTAL SAMMERS! Don't ever buy from this website. Ordered a costume that was advertised as $29.63 with FREE SHIPPING, but they charged my card $130! BUYER BEWARE!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!

aleksb9
10/21/14

Those scammers asked for a copy of a passport, bank invoices, and a driver license... is that a joke or a NIGERIAN SCAM? You are kidding right? NO LEGITIMATE ORGANIZATION WOULD ASK FOR THAT KIND OF EVIDENCE! Do you relay expect that ANYONE sane will send you that kind of documentation? SCAM. I am reporting your operations to FBI Cyber-fraud division and BBB--and advise anyone to do the same. I will gave you appropriate ratings whenever possible.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

margaretg30
10/21/14

I am so upset I bought a Nutri Bullit I used it 6 times and now every time I try to put it on it smell like burning rubber ,I got it from Demi Zhong and I have sent them a lot of emails but no replay it is not fair as I was so happy when I bought it so is there a guarantee on electrical good ???

sandrar22
10/20/14

Do never trust aliexpress !!! I ordered 3 dresses before my sons wedding ,and none of them even looked like the one on the pictures . Not even the right size !! I'm size 8 and I ordered size 10 , and the dresses where to small . I couldn't believe it. I returned them , got my refund from 2 companies , the third one I'm waiting since last June !!! And it was the most expensive $ 200 . I keep emailing them and ones a while I get a response , but still no refund . Very very upsetting and frostuating .

charlenew3
10/20/14

STAY AWAY FROM AKKING HONGKONG JEWELRY FACTORY. They take your orders with ridiculous order processing times, even when they don`t have the stock. Then they tell you that they have shipped the order with a Fake Tracking Number and NEVER respond to any questions on the orders until you call them on the Fake Tracking Number and file a Dispute. If they issue a Full Refund, you don`t even have the ability to leave any comments.

Tip for consumers: Understand that you cannot leave any feedback if you get a full refund.

kristianc
10/19/14

AWFUL. I ordered a halloween costume and paid 100 dollars for it. After paying the money, I found that it wouldn't be shipped until november 20th. I contacted the seller and told him that I needed it sooner, which he responded by saying he needed an additional 30 dollars to pay for faster shipping...I complied, since I had already bought it and the item would be pointless after October finished. Never received my item, the tracking number was for a completely different item, and I contacted DHL who informed me that they had nothing in their inventory being sent to my house. Contacted the seller, who said he sent out a new one as soon as I complained, but refused to give me a tracking number. I once again called DHL who told me that nothing was sent out for me again. Never did get a refund, and that was 130$ down the drain... STAY AWAY.

Tip for consumers: Never, ever give these people your business.

slims
10/18/14

I've had many Positive experiences on Aliexpress.com, however, avoid Supplier's company name: Elly Ma
Product website address (URL): http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1043945
this seller shipped me 9 broken items (every one I ordered was broken!!!) I contacted seller right away, asked for replacement tops (all tops were broken, but the bottom half was ok). they asked for Pictures to verify, then would
fix problem. That was the last time they contacted me. I sent pictures of broken items, they ignored me. Knowing that if I disputed it, other sellers wouldn't know, b/c if you dispute, you can't leave feedback. I decided to take the Hit, refunded my customers and found another supplier. DO NOT BUY from ELLY MA store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1043945
I have made many purchases on this site, it's not ALL BAD. I do check ratings before I buy, and tend to spread orders over multiple sellers in case I have to eat an order like I did here.
my order # was 63771909953336

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY from ELLY MA store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1043945

leilanis
10/18/14

Disgusting customer service, poor quality products. I have sent out a number of messages and emails and have still received nothing. My product which I purchased is wrong color and made with no care, looks nothing like the picture and is just cheap. I asked to have images of the finished product sent to me before having it sent off and didnt even receive that. I strongly recommend nobody uses this website.

Tip for consumers: Dont use this website to shop at

darleneg2
10/16/14

I'm not happy with their service. I ordered an item for my granddaughter's birthday and was promised it would be here at the latest in two weeks. Two weeks later it hasn't even shipped. They don't even leave a customer service number for you to call. Now my granddaughter won' t have her gift by her birthday. I have ordered on many sites online and have always recieved products on or before promised date.

davidw179
10/15/14

I will never use the company Ali express or the Company Shenzhen Advance Technology co Ltd again I bought a phone does not have the play store on it. It is useless anyone using these companies need to know if the goods are faulty they won’t refund or pay postage, don’t ever buy from these companies. I am also coming off Aliexpress because they are not as good as eBay customer service terrible as I have lost £60 pounds on a useless piece of equipment. I am warning all my family and friends my colleagues at work, clients and basically anyone I know or come in contact with. Basically buyers beware. If you want to give money away give it to a charity not these companies. Don’t ever buy from these companies. As I say please don’t use these companies especially Shenzhen Advance Technology

Tip for consumers: don't every by from these people

allisons34
10/15/14

I ordered a lot of merchandise from AliExpress. I received some of the merchandise but not all of it. When I contacted the company to get a refund, I never received it, credit or product. They made me provide bank statements and all kinds of personal information and still nothing. It also takes very long to receive the products. BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE...

michaelas
10/14/14

I've read a lot of negative reviews of this site, and that being said, I don't think it's fair to rate a website as a whole, as opposed to it's individual sellers. Both of the items that I ordered arrived! I purchased two dresses that totaled $25, and I was willing to write this amount off if I didn't receive them- not too much of a loss, no gain either. Also, I ordered through Paypal so if anything went wrong, i knew that they would have my back. I placed an order for two dresses from the same seller on 22 August, 2014, and they were shipped out two days later, in two separate packages - why they were shipped separately, I will never know. I received one dress on September 19th, and the second dress September 29th.

**A word to the wise, these clothes are in Asian sizes, it's explicitly stated on the website. If you are a curvy girl like myself (I have measurements that are larger than the typical petite Chinese girl. I'm 5'3" and I'm 37 bust-29 waist-38 hips) then you must pay SPECIAL attention to the provided size charts, and the materials of the items that you are ordering. Heck, if you must, go up 2 sizes, and take it in, if you know how to sew. You will save yourself a lot of time, and headaches.

I say this because one dress fit perfectly, and one dress did not. The dress that did fit, was blue, and made from a worsted cotton/polyester blend material, which has a bit of stretch, and this is always in your favor. Despite the stretch, it fit perfectly, and I look AMAZEBALLS in it (It's also boyfriend approved. He loves the way it hugs my curves, the print, my bum in it, etc.) The dress that did not fit was pink, and made from a chiffon cotton/polyester blend. I LOVE chiffon. I love the way it feels, the way it looks, the way it breathes, etc. I KNOW that anything that I own that is chiffon, I've had to try on in the store. It is not forgiving, and it does not give. That being said, I studied the size chart extensively, because the dress in question was extremely cute. The size chart detailed the length, bust, shoulder, sleeve, and even the waist measurements, but not the HIPS. I knew that I should've been worried, I don't know WHAT I was on that day, but I went ahead and placed the order anyways, hoping that the largest size (an XL with a waist measurement of 32-33 inches) would suffice. BOY, did I learn my lesson! The dress looked exactly as described, but it would NOT go past my hips! I feel like I could fashion it into a shirt or something, but that's neither here nor there. The hip clearance was that of 33-35 inches max, I didn't even try any harder for fear that I would rip the poor dress.

Don't go into this site with a negative attitude, or fearing that you won't get your items. If you read the seller descriptions, they clearly state that you could very well be waiting 3 weeks minimum to 60 days maximum. Remember, these items are being HAND MADE in most cases, tested for consistency, processed (i.e. packaged, and dropped off at the post office), sent to Chinese customs (which is TERRIBLY SLOW! My items were sitting there for 16 days), sent over seas to your country to sit in their customs, sent to the USPS, and then delivered to you. I live in America, Texas to be specific, and I was shocked that my items made it to me in a little over 30 days. I was happy with the dress that I could fit, and mad at myself for even purchasing the dress that did not fit, lol.

***The dress that was too small, I decided to give to a friend for $5. She's a lot smaller than I am. It's really, really cute, and call me selfish, but I didn't want to donate it. My friend loves it, and she got it for a great price, plus I made a semblance of a return on my investment. Ha!

****The seller that I bought from was "Cindy Chen". Perhaps it's just her that does good business, perhaps not. Her store is worth a look: Store No.1092337

-Happy Shopping! <3

Tip for consumers: -Check the material, certain ones are more forgiving
-Check to see if stock photos are being used. Both dresses that I purchased showed the actual dress on a mannequin, the dress on a flat surface, the dress on a model, and a similar dress on a celebrity.
-Be patient! You may very well be waiting 45 days for your item, so don't buy something for a wedding if it's in 2 weeks and get disappointed if it doesn't get here in time!
-Understand that "Processing at customs" is OUT of the seller's

bethh17
10/14/14

This site is awful. I had to BEG to get a valid tracking number, after MONTHS of waiting for my item, it was the wrong size. Well I contacted the seller but no kidding the only communication asked was "are the boots for my feet?" That was the end, no offer to make it right. So I communicated with AliExpress, dead end, they told me I need to contact the seller. HAHAHA what a joke. They released the money months before I even received my product. What a joke. Do yourself a favor and shop on a site you know is a good site and trustworthy. To this day I still have the wrong size boots, and no refund or any communication from the seller.

Tip for consumers: NEVER use this site find a site that you know is real.

kimp26
10/14/14

Really bad site.... Unprofessional sellers, poor communicstion, cheap and nasty products...

I've purchased 3 portable hard drives from different sellers, 1st arrived safely packaged all good. 2nd and 3rd (from different sellers) both where sent in bubble wrap envelope....SURPRISE they both arrived damaged and the sellers think that it is OK to post items this way....

Thursday I received 3 orders and only one was correct, cheap and nssty but it was what I ordered... 2nd parcel should have been 4 items but only 3 items where sent... 3rd parcel was for ladies T-shirt, received boys pants, seller not replying to message

Tip for consumers: Buy from eBay or Gumtree, believe me you will be happier

ivonk
10/13/14

I bought face cream make up from Aliexpress the seller Is Alina Chen i did not receive it yet since August 1 until now.their tracking numbers do not exist at all .i do not know what kind of wiecked people Is this.she said she will refund me until today i did not get it.poor quality products too.better eBay or Amazon

Tip for consumers: Do not use it

benk39
10/13/14

Thieving bastards!!!! Never again!!!!. I paid 850 for a pram. They wanted an additional 250 for "processing". I asked for a refund and didn't hear back from them again.

Tip for consumers: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

laa6
10/13/14

ANYONE WHO IS SHOPPING AT ALIEXPRESS, STOP IT NOW...
this Is a warning, I ordered three items and it's been one year and I hadn't got nothing back. $569 down the drain. I tried emailing, calling, and contacted the number and emails provided, and got nothing back in the past year. Also, it says: FULL REFUNDS, and I got nothing no refund. What doesn't make sense is a rhinestone necklace, earrings and others cost only 0.10. I don't get that. do you see why this website is a scam? also it says: Your order will be received in 60 days. then it'll come to your house in 14-27 business days. Yeah right, I don't believe those Chinese $#*!s, and you shouldn't either.

This site only accepts cards that they can keep taking money from. No UPS or Mail delivery, just weird cards. HALF the things on the page are just there for look. For example, you see those pretty item pictures? Those are STOLEN from the real stores. You don't get nothing. well once I got a demolished iPhone. really? I don't get it. The people that rate it 5 stars are those employees. I reported that site, and no the police cant find out. China? really you cant find em.

EVERYONE out there. DO NOT VISIT THIS OR ALIBABE WEBSITES. It is so stupid and obvious that it's fake. I got a headband once with a fake logo DRAWN on there, and fake dots inside that aren't supposed to let it slide. I mean really? it was cut and demolished. OMIGOD, I mean it's stupid. Please guys listen, I don't want those Chinese idiots get their money off of you for nothing.

Tip for consumers: Please don't order for your safety.

davidw178
10/10/14

I will never use the company Ali express or the Company XAIA XAI again I bought a phone does not have the play store on it. It is useless anyone using these companies need to know if the goods are faulty they won’t refund or pay postage, don’t ever buy from these companies. I am also coming off Aliexpress because they are not as good as eBay customer service terrible as I have lost £60 pounds on a useless piece of equipment. I am warning all my family and friends my colleagues at work, clients and basically anyone I know or come in contact with. Basically buyers beware. If you want to give money away give it to a charity not these companies.

Tip for consumers: Dont ever buy from this site EVER

janm33
10/10/14

Ali express cannot be contacted...I have never had response from them. I have been ripped off about 30 percent of the time. By the seller never sending the item. I have been called a liar in response to my feedback when receiving only half my order. I have had many sellers never get back to me on where is my order. Tracking numbers that don't exist. I cancelled an order the seller said they couldn't supply it. Mostly you will be asked to choose a reason which is your fault for the cancelled order as they will be penalised. One seller...reinstated my order before asking me to change the reason....I cancelled.it again and said no I won't lie......she reinstated the order again....this went on over 15days and 8 cancellations ......relentless! Order at your own risk! Don't order what you can't afford to lose...because you just might!

Tip for consumers: Some you win, some you lose. If you can't afford to lose the money don't use this sight. Some sellers are great with great products. But many are not.

mikeg91
10/10/14

I can only add to other reviewers, in my case I was supplied with a totally different item and the supplier had the nerve to call me a lier ? Mediation does not work as they support their sellers.
I did manage to get a 15% refund, wow, for a product I don't want.
I should have read these reviews, lucky I only lost $75, but no more will I ever send these thieves one single cent.

Tip for consumers: DONT

bigbangc
10/9/14

All the 5 star rated reviews on AliExpress at this website must have been written by AliExpress employees, I am sure.
Most of the products are unusably of poor quality and pathetic response from customer care. I strongly advise you not to take any chance with those Chinese shams. I bought a shaving brush and had a bitter experience in every aspects (counterfeit product, inappropriate and uncivilized behavior from the seller, poor response from customer care and eventually no refund) and decided not to buy from Aliexpress.com any more. Don't get tempted looking at the prices at aliexpress.com. Always buy from reliable source; It's worth spending little extra money and be assured of the the product quality and customer support.

sb92
10/9/14

I am absolutely disgusted and am so angry I am unsure what to do. I ordered a dress for 135$ + 30 to receive the package from DHL. I ordered, what I thought to be, a beautiful gown for a wedding. What I got was an attempted version of the dress with intensely long fabric that was heavy, mesh that looked like fish netting - I simply can not wear this in public. I tried to return the dress but they REFUSE to accept a full refund and will only give me back 30$! I sent several messages, emails, and contacted the site host about this. I received a message from the dress maker to please be happy and not return the dress becuase the company that makes the dresses will deduct 40$ from her pay check. I felt very bad for this but am a student myself and only ordered the dress online becuase it is hard to find gowns for a less expensive price, also that was almost my entire pay-check - i work part-time while I am in school. Since then the site administrator simply responded with how to properly complain rather than answer my questions. The site works in such a way that you have a countdown to the day youre able to return the dress, outside of this time you cannot inquire about returns. Guess what, they are ignoring me. It is still within the return date window but are refusing to respond, I'm assuming so they dont have to honor the return. I have sworn and tweeted to no avail! I am so beyond feeling cheated and upset, this is so disgusting. I just want my $#*!ing money back for a hideous dress that I can't even wear

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SITE, IT IS INEXPENSIVE FOR A REASON!

morgand11
10/8/14

Don't ever buy from this site! They are thieves and they are rude! I bought an item for the very first time from this site, a very expensive item at that, and was completely duped. I received an item that was supposed to be gift for a family member and what I was received was NOTHING like the photo or what we discussed. I asked for a refund, because the seller's site explicitly states that I could get a refund if I was not satisfied. The seller refused and told me if I did not like the item I could fix it myself, what in the world?!?! That is the SELLERS job, not mine. I went to go file a complaint but did not see my order number which is why I could not file a complaint. After speaking with a representative this was because the seller sent me an invoice ONLY through Paypal instead of creating an order then have me pay through PayPal which come to find out the seller was involved in offline trading. As a first time buyer I thought she had created an order for me after discussing the item that I wanted over chat, but the seller was being sneaky.The seller did this so that if there is any issue with an item the buyer will not be able to complain and ask for a refund despite their return policy. Also the seller did this so that they could only profit, not Alixpress. The sellers are con artist! The Aliexpress team is horrible! Aliexpress told me they could not help, ridiculous! They also told me in regards to reporting the seller for offline trading there wasn't enough evidence, again ridiculous! Despite it being very evident that the seller is sneaky, refuses to honor her refund, and participated in offline trading they could only say sorry and not help. It is clear the Alixespress team is only interested in protecting the sellers, not the customers. **DO NOT BUY from sunnynaturalhair /Linda Crown Virgin Hair who's site is New Stars Human Hair Store at http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1229819 .

Worst experience ever! Now I cannot provide a gift for my family and I am out hundreds of dollars.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever buy from them, that's my tip. If I could give zero stars I would.

stefanescue
10/8/14

I have not trust in a transaction from China without PayPal .
Stores like : Bangood , Pandawill , Dealextreme ... are protected by PayPal risk free policy

dl45
10/7/14

My daughter order her homecoming dress through this site, from a store named Magic Closet. She was absolutely in love with the dress and I was in love with the price. She ordered the dress, my credit card was charged and the order was processing. A week later, still no movement. I sent the seller two messages to say I need the dress by a certain date, please ship. They said it was ready and would ship soon. Another week went by, still nothing. I submitted the request to cancel the order. The seller asked me to give them a chance because of a holiday. I was not happy that the order had been paid for and ready to ship for two weeks and nothing was shipped. Not to mention the dress was needed in one week (we allowed 3 weeks for the order to go through and ship before we would need it). They denied my cancellation request. I submitted a second request. They also denied that, but agreed to put it through if I changed the reason. Basically, make it look like it was my mistake and not something they did. I did what I had to do to get my refund. That was done promptly. But I'm telling you, don't order! My daughter had to borrow a dress, was crushed and I had to lie and say it wasn't the sellers fault so I could get my refund. It's just not worth the hassle.

rubenr15
10/7/14

Worst Site Ever!!! BUYER BEWARE

I ordered a part from a seller xiangjun kong. After paying the sellers requested price he promptly contacted me to ask for an additional $50 to pay his sellers fees. I refused to do so and filed a complaint with Aliexpress. Their message to him plainly states that there have been numerous complaints with him violating their regulations but his products remain listed on the site.

As if that isn't bad enough it plainly states in Aliexpress' FYI section that if you get ripped off by a seller they are not responsible and you should file a complaint with local law enforcement. There is no accountability and even less support. In every chat session I had with their support team all they ever stated was for me to relax and wait. I'm NEVER using this scam service again and as a direct result Alibaba's either. Shame I can't give negative stars.

Tip for consumers: There is no buyer protection, if you give money and the seller is a thief you're on your own. Read FAQ. Aliexpress plainly states that if you get ripped off to call the police yourself.

sct1
10/6/14

I have been a puer tea drinker for the past 5 years for health reason.
My first order of this puer tea "Royal puer tea, very old loose puer tea, 1997 year old puer tea" as described from a Scarlet Yang of Wooyearsten Tea Co. Ltd and it arrived within the timeframe and the product was as described i.e. Puer Tea.
I placed another order for 2 kg. of the above puer tea from her and she sent me 2 kg of "Chinese Ming Tea" instead. I disputed the product as it was not Puer Tea. She claimed that "Chinese Ming Tea" is puer tea.I opened the packets and found that it was not Puer Tea but a form of loose Chinese Tea.
I escalated the dispute to Ali/Express's Management Team and it concluded the dispute to the seller's favour. I lost US$70.00.
The Management Team is not qualified to meadiate in the dispute as it does not know the difference between Puer and "Chinese Ming Tea".
However, there are still honest puer tea suppliers in Ali/express. I hope they will still maintain their honesty.

samg46
10/6/14

I've ordered 105 items from Aliexpress, only 1 item was unacceptable. Just ordered a football jersey very high quality for only 23 bucks and it came in 7 days. I really look at the items several times. Sizes are tricky, some apparel are true to size but 90% are a fit for Chinese size people. I've always manage to get great items. Thanks Aliexpress

Tip for consumers: Me myself choose carefully knowing that these merchants do there best to sell u quality items. Sorry that I might be the only buyer to rate them high. Sheila M

nikkif5
10/6/14

I hate aliexpress. ..I ordered a dress on 9/19/2014 and paid extra for 3-7 day delivery , well the dress never came anna chen has ignored all of my emails, the dispute process is a joke. I will never ever ever in a million years do business with dem again

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site

niallm11
10/5/14

I have used ali express a for about 45 orders over the past 4 years and now I am forced to quit it. There is far too much fraud. Ebay is significantly better in this regard.

Order after order, problem after problem, dispute after dispute. The disputes take months and during this time you lose your ability to leave feedback. It is just too riskey. With paypal you can actually contact and talk to a human. It is the lack of feedback on suppliers that allows them to get away the constant sending of faulty goods.

johna329
10/5/14

I ordered 4 bottles of ink for Epson. They arrived, through a tracking number didn't track. Yellow and Black bottles were just like on the seller's picture, but Black was expired. Magenta and Cyan were different bottles - no brand name even, no expiration date, there is something written in Chinese.
So from 4 bottles I can use only 1 Yellow color. The rest 3 I can just throw away. My negative feedbacks on Aliexpress will be visible only in a month so this scumbag seller can cheat people all this time.
Ink - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Universal-4-Color-Dye-Ink-For-Epson-4Color-100ML-Premium-Dye-Ink-bulk-ink/621721909.html
Seller - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/405468 CISCORICKY Technology
Seller's name - Simon Wan

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this store - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/405468 CISCORICKY Technology

courtneyn4
10/4/14

I wish I could give this site a negative star review, but one star will have to suffice. Do not do business with this site unless you've seen multiple reviews under any particular item you are looking at. Their refund/cancel policy is an ultimate joke and there is no way to get help if a seller mistreats you or handles your transaction improperly. PLEASE note that there are good sellers on this site, but you must do your research and NEVER order a large number of things from one shop until you have ordered from them before AND see that they have (on the particular item you are considering) favorable reviews. I have been trying to get refunded an amount for about 3 months now. It's not worth it to be hasty and try for the lowest price. On-Time Delivery means absolutely NOTHING. Even if they do not deliver on time, aliexpress WILL NOT HELP YOU, and there are absolutely no channels provided to you besides an automated chat tool, which serves no real purpose. There isn't a number to call and email will not help you either.

Please avoid this seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/907779

Tip for consumers: NEVER order a large number of things from one shop until you have ordered from them before AND see that they have (on the particular item you are considering) favorable reviews.

fullmanr

minutes ago
I will not buy again in Alixpress.

Very bad experience...
I bought a product that does not work with my nexus 4. They failed to mention it in the product specifications prior to my purchase.
When I asked for explanations, the seller ignored my messages. No reply.

Aliexpress service does not exist. They don't reply. Impossible to contact them. They don't care. They didn't help me when I complained.

In another incident the product was sent to a different country. The seller doesn't reply. Aliexpress don't reply.

I would stay away from Aliexpress.

jr91
10/2/14

Do Not Buy from the seller ROSA HAIR COMPANY or ROSA Durand who sells hair extensions. I ordered two products from this vendor which were not as described on the site and of bad quality. Firstly Aliexpress will only let you upload 3 pictures to support your dispute and the seller basically has free reign!!!!

The vendor accepted my dispute on the terms I entered i.e. product returned and full refund! The system automatically goes to 'approved - enter tracking information'. The vendor messages me after and states 'sorry for the confusion, but you will have to cover the cost we paid to ship the product to you and the cost to ship it back! This is the policy of most vendors'. WTF!!!! Now I can not withdraw the 'enter tracking information stage'

Aliexpress is not helpful, you cant speak to or email anyone. The have a crap virtual assistant called Eva, which is not helpful at all!

I would stay well clear of this vendor!!!

robertm149
10/2/14

I have bought many items from this site. Model rc tank parts mostly. I have had about 90% success rate, SOMe of the vendors are quite good, will even ship fast, and are honest. Unfortunately the only way to find that out is to order from them. I use Mato mart and Heng long store. These companies are big, so I suppose, they are not going to do disreputable practices and they haven't-everything i bought from them has been delivered as described and within 3 weeks. Other places/vendors NOT linked to a large store-it's a real throw of the dice alright! I've been taken once or twice. One thing to never do, never order more then TWO things at one time! Some of them will fail to deliver one or more of the more expensive items and hope you won't notice-"save much money"!. The price are extremely tempting as they are meant to be. If you want to buy from a store, buy something under $10 and see if they deliver it. If they pass that test, then and only then order something a bit more expensive. Third times the charm if you want to be cautious.

There is much talk in the "media" about "Ali Express" overtaking Amazon as a retailing internet giant. Fat chance, i say. Fat chance (no thats NOT the name of an AE Vendor)

Tip for consumers: Never order multiple items unless you trust the seller. Never order anything more then $10-20 from a seller you have not done business with before. WAIT for the first purchase to arrive before ordering from that seller again.

ss111
10/2/14

Buyer protection does not work. The site is great when things go right. but as soon as you get a faulty item, don't expect the buyer protection to help you.

emilyk12
10/1/14

I ordered a dozen glass crystals through a seller from aliexpress. While they did arrive, the seller made NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to assure that they were shipped properly (i.e., all were thrown in a bag without any wrapping around them) and as a result, all were broken either completely in half or chipped at every single facet and were unusable. I am suspicious that they may have even been broken prior to purchase, and that they did this to unload defective merchandise and extort shipping/handling fees. I send a photo pf the damaged merchandise and was old that if I wanted a refund that I had to pay shipping to return the merchandise, which I refused to do due to the fact that the costs were high, no resale was possible on their part, and that they had shown complete negligence in their shipping. The dispute process was a joke; I ended up putting a stop payment through Visa instead. As far as I can tell, there is no way to air a grievance to aliexpress on a frozen order, so I have decided not to do any further business with them and I am sharing my experience where I can. Also, I have to say that prices on ebay are comparable if not better. Aliexpress is simply not worth the headache.

Tip for consumers: Avoid doing business with this sie unless you are willing to risk using money. Dont bother using their dispute system -- just work with your credit card holder directly.

dianah8
10/1/14

I found some great looking deals on women's wear and registered for the site. I wrote to vendors for more information about sizing and a couple of them answered me. HOWEVER, I could not find ANY information on the site about "duties, taxes, and fees" which I had to agree to pay if I made a purchase. Besides, the wording of their buyer agreements made me suspicious. I got messages from aliexpress in my email which offered a Customer Service link. HOWEVER each time I clicked on it I was taken to a page the said "page not found, error 404," etc. That's enough to stop me doing business there.

Tip for consumers: Where does the Customer Service link take you? My guess is NOWHERE.

chisw
10/1/14

Avoid this seller/ Eyesonu store Store No.1230494.i had ordered an item on the 1st august 2014 and i still have not received it. I am now at the escalated dispute stage for 2 weeks now. The argument i have faced for this length of time with the seller is i have to be patient. It clearly states on his webpage with a clock logo FULL REFUND IF NOT RECEIVED IN 39DAYS. ITS NOW 1ST OCTOBER 2014. As determined as i am i will not let this fraudster get away with it. So do not buy from this seller. ALIEXPRESS CUSTOMER SERVICE Does not work. There is no such thing.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE

steveb99
9/30/14

Throw the Dice when you order from this site. Sellers are ok as long as everything works. However, when there is a problem, the nightmare begins. I will never buy anything from this site until I hear that they have used some of their newfound billions to improve dispute resolution and weed out unscrupulous sellers like U.S. online sites do.

Tip for consumers: If something goes wrong, save yourself a lot of grief and kiss your money good by.

aganl
9/28/14

I wish i had listened to other reviews.
This year 2014 on 2nd of September i ordered for 2 bras After paying with my master card. Immediately i was sent a message that my payment was successfully accepted.
2 weeks later they sent me a message.

my order has been cancelled because payment was not made before 22 Sep 2014 12:44. That if i would still like to buy the item, i should reorder it at AliExpress.com.
And give them more money so that they can do the same again.

I tried to cantact them about refunding my money. They never replied.
I tried to chat with the seller she just sent me one line message that she would check it but i never got a reply.
This website is not good . If you really want to have stress you can deal with them.
They advertise things at agood price so that they get people´s attention.
Better to pay more on a genuine website where i can get what i have ordered for.
They dont have customer care and no directs contacts .
IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE TO VIEW THEY WEBSITE . I REGRET .

Linda .

fabc3
9/27/14

Never ordered from this site.
I ordered 2 dresses from jack sparrow.
He is a liar and big thief. Don't ordered things at this men

I never received the dresses and ge refused to refund me.
he dont answer my messages.

I escalate this problem without any solotion.

Never ordered from ali express again!!

lesiah
9/27/14

I love aliexpres never had problem with them Bought lots of from there if something they dont have or i didnr recieved always return my money Very happy about their product very reasonable prices Many thanks to Aliexpress

35 Photos for AliExpress