US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 360 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 74 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 41 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

darlenek3
3/28/15

I bought a beautiful top from their store about 2 months ago and I haven't received it yet. I have been sending texts to them for about a month but no feedback I find that rude and disrespectful as I have a good reason to be angry. I have been their customer for a long time now and I have bought a lot of stuff from them but on the top of that they don't care about how I feel. When I pay for something I expect to get it as I don't recall having any discussion about donating to your store.

renw3
3/28/15

Ordered 9 outfits for my 2 and 4 yr old. The pants came 6T while the tops are for 12 months. The Quality is Horrible!! Not cotton, crappy Polyester. Stitching is Off, color is wrong, sizes vary 12months to woman's small.. My whole order is a waste/ unwearable -never again!!

andrean23
3/28/15

Out of 50 purchases I received 26, and was only refunded for 8 of the ones that never arrived. 80% of the items I did receive were complete garbage! and I only bought from stores with a high rating. Aliexpress will not step in and help the customer!! Shame that these sellers are allowed to get away with this.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!!!

freddyl8
3/26/15

Please note that AliExpress is a company that provides sales services via web portals; mostly for small Chinese businesses offering products to international online buyers. So if you are happy or unhappy with one specific seller, it doesn’t really say anything about the next one.
I just received a smart phone “Elephone G1” from the seller “Electronics Park”. It is a very nice phone at just USD 60. The service from the seller was excellent: they replied (by chat) within seconds and the phone was shipped within 24 hours after order. Freight charge with online tracking service was included in the price.

Tip for consumers: Check reviews carefully. It may be worth some extra money to buy from a seller with better rating. Don't fall for "to good to be true" offers. Don't order too many items at the same time. Be patient - if you can't wait for delivery a few weeks, go to the local shop (and pay twice or more).

arist6
3/26/15

Products come usually late when the Purchase Protection is going to end. After this time there is not any GUARANTEE for the product. All of the original mobile phones I bought were fake.

nof95
3/25/15

I ordered an item and waited almost 2 months for it to show, it hasn't. I started a dispute and the shipper is fighting the refund saying I should wait longer for the item. Don't bother the cheap price is not worth the headache involved.

Tip for consumers: Dont

peterc87
3/25/15

When encountering à problem (item nog delivered, item damaged) one can easily open a dispute which is followed up by Aliexpress.

larhetanr
3/24/15

I have been a frequent buyer here for like three years ago and i have never had a bad experience with aliexpress. The sellers are so understanding and always strive to give you the best service.

richardn31
3/24/15

I have used aliexpress for a few years just purchasing small items accessories etc. They have mostly been ok. Recently I bought 2 case stereos for my wife and I. Mine works albeit cheap crap but my wife's does not work as it supposed to. Bluetooth is faulty. Have sent approx 40 messages where they promised all sorts but have turned out to be absolute liars. Now won't communicate with me at all. Can't complain to anyone feel like I'm wasting my time. So now I'm effectively $650 out of pocket. Thieving.. ..tards!
NEVER BUY ELECTRICAL GOODS FROM ALIEXPRESS!! I had another experience around similar time with a camera that arrived smashed. After many messages agreed to replace item but guess what..... It cost me $50 to ship it back. Would be much better to just pay a little more and buy from someone who has decent customer care

kathyd17
3/24/15

AliExpree IS A SCAM! Prior to ordering a dress, I "chatted" (you can only communicated through the website) with a representative that told me I would be able to return the dress for ANY reason and return postage would also be free. Well….the dress came and it for horrific (poor quality, not sized right, they changed detail on the dress from what is shown, etc.). I immediately alerted them to return the dress, which cost $132. They told me I would have to ship the dress back at my own expense of $150!!!! That's right it would cost $150 to return a $132 dress. I alerted my cc company. They are all too familiar with Ali Express and said that they get complaints ALL the time about AliExpress. IT IS A SCAM. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY PRIOR TO YOU GETTING THE PRODUCT AND KNOW IT WILL COST YOU MORE TO RETURN THAN THE COST OF THE PRODUCT, SO YOU ARE STUCK. The cc company said they see it all the time. But again I was to have free return postage, which they refuse to provide. DO NOT ORDER FROM ALIEXPRESS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ALI EXPRESS. IT IS A SCAM.

mohameda23
3/23/15

A good place to source for products in smaller quantity to start your business. You can find almost anything here at great prices. You can run your own online business by sourcing products from this site.

natarshaw
3/23/15

Where to start. First don't buy anything from Lucky Star which is a wholesale store on
Aliexpress website. Their product stop working and I paid $190.50 for it and they just lied in so many words. Please buy your phones from the original people such as Samsung and Apple cause these fake copy cats will not work for long. I know it is saving you a lot of money but in the long run you really get what you pay for. If you have to save the money to get the real deal. I am out of the $190.50 but God will give it back to me double, and they know they was wrong. The phone just stopped working and Aliexpress was really no help, none. I only had the phone for a little over a month and it just gave me trouble starting the first 2 weeks I had it. And these chines people act like they don't understand English but when it comes to money, it is all the same language to them. Don't go here buyers beware and buy the real deal. And to make it so bad I did my research, but I think these people lie and make false promises to get you to make a 5 star review.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use it.

emmac45
3/22/15

First time on the site.

Typed in "Plus Size Dresses" (on the site) and results came up such as Dresses for "FAT WOMEN", "Dresses for CHUBBY WOMEN TO COVER BELLY"! I understand that buyers describe their products however they want, but this is wrong and should be monitored. Tried to talk to a customer service agent about this and I was sent a picture of how to fill out a Survey and they appreciate my feedback, then he ended the conversation.

When typing in "Formal Wear for Women Aliexpress" into google... I got a link: "Formal wear for Fat Women", and it wasn't a link to a direct seller, but the aliexpress page. So it is not just the buyers that are promoting Plus Size Women in this way.
The Direct Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/popular/formal-wear-for-fat-women.html

I didn't feel skinny enough to purchase anything after all that. I went to the site to buy something because I wanted to feel good about my self. How does it sound. "Mail is here! Your FAT girl dress is in! Put it on and feel fabulous about yourself!" coming in the mail?

I am disgusted and hurt, and will never use or recommend this site.

Tip for consumers: If you are a plus size person, and are comfortable with searching for clothing using the words Fat Clothes for Women or Chubby Dress to find something for you, this is the right site for you.

grzegorzb1
3/21/15

AliExpress (Alibaba) shall fatal practice for clients / consumers "nice and cheap and minimum guarantee, absolutely no quality." The system of consumer protection are some funny game in writing complaints in which the consumer is an intruder. Administration "Alibaba" is not effective surveillance system quality goods sold here. There are no guarantees and there is no system to punish fraudulent practices pseudo sellers. I bought almost a year ago, a few things to my motorcycle. Every thing contained any manufacturing defects which, in practice, there is a danger. I bought my mirror chrome motorcycle from a Chinese seller: "Luis YT Motor Co.Ltd" in May 2014 year ( order No 62027987580191 ) .From sience about 7 months systematically peeling chrome from surfaces . Seller "Luis" replied laconically that guarantee is only for 7 days and/or sometimes three months !!!!!! . This is scandal, scandal and again SCANDAL !!! Although I wanted to just replace mirrors on other , free from defects (I sent some photos overlooking flaws) - unfortunately I lack of response of Chinese seller. Consumer protection system is a deception, crap, and only logo. They just posted a letter (the same to me and to seller) they asked about frendly solution in this matter......... Who today is the most important: the customer with cash and satisfaction or bad salesman / cheat (with a bad reputation) and without customers ?? !!
China is still a communist country. Be vigilant because they are smart, they have substituted side with artificial statistics. They are often well-educated electronics engineers from the IT sector and organized crime groups. When you click on the name of the seller you are redirected to the page store - it just looks nice. In this bush Aliexpress service / Alibaba is ineffectual
*************************************************************************************

Mieszkam w Australii i portal ten jest dość popularny tutaj ale przede wszystkim ze względu na metody kantowania Ozzików . AliExpress ( Alibaba) stosuje fatalną praktykę dla klientów / konsumentów : ” miło i tanio oraz minimum gwarancji , absolutnie bez jakości” . System ochrony konsumenta to jakaś iluzoryczna gra w pisanie wirtualnych zażaleń bez mocy prawnej w której konsument jest intruzem i z góry przegranym. Administracja „Alibaba” ma nieskuteczny system nadzorowania jakości rzeczy sprzedawanych tutaj . Brak gwarancji i brak systemu karania oszukańczych praktyk pseudo sprzedawców szczególnie tych z Chin i Hong – Kong . Kiedy po transakcji dokładasz starań aby skontaktować się z kimś z biura obsługi / custom serwis – odnośniki przekierują cię na następne strony niczym w buszu lub przekierowywują na nieistniejące / nieaktywne strony z informacją o chwilowej awarii . To polityka dezinformacji zresztą celowa . Ja kupiłem blisko rok temu kilka rzeczy do mojego motocykla. Każda rzecz zawierała jakieś wady produkcyjne które w praktyce stwarzają niebezpieczeństwo podczas jazdy . Między inymi kupiłem lusterka chromowane do mojego motocykla od chińskiego sprzedawcy : „Luis YT Motor Co.Ltd ” w maju 2014 roku. Po około 7 miesiącach chrom systematycznie zaczął łuszczyć się na powierzchni a same odbicia dostały luzów i przestawiały sie podczas jazdy . Dobry chrom może schodzić ale po minimum 6 latach …Sprzedawca „Luis” lakonicznie odpisał że daje gwarancję tylko 7 dni po kupnie a czasami tylko 3 miesiące!!!!!! Póżniej mnie ignorował .SKANDAL , SKANDAL i jeszcze raz SKANDAL!!! Pomimo że ja chciałem tylko wymienić te lusterka na inne wolne od wad (wysłałem kilka zdjęc z widokiem wad ) – brak odpowiedzi chińskiego sprzedawcy . System protekcji konsumenta to oszukaństwo , bzdura i tylko logo . Oni napisali tylko list ( ten sam do mnie i do sprzedającego w 2 językach) z prośbą / informacją do polubownej ugody. Kilka razy pisałem z kims kto jest serwisem online – grzecznie informuje łamanym angielskim że jest mu przykro i zrobi wiele by problem rozwiązać. Obiecuje skontaktować się z sprzedawcą i…….na tym się kończy ta chińska grzeczność?!. Następny kontakt online i inna osoba która nie zna mojej sprawy gdyż nie nadają tu numerów rozszczeniowych i na nowo piszesz aby wyjaśnić mój problem. Flaki z olejem …..a oni grzeczni i znowu obiecują .Kto w dzisiejszych czasach jest najważniejszy : klient z pieniędzmi i satysfakcją , czy marny sprzedawca / oszukaniec ( ze złą reputacją) i bez klientów??!!…….Oni chyba mają to gdzieś . Przypominam że Chiny to nadal kraj komunistyczny z metodami znanymi nam z epoki nie tak dawnej. Bądzcie czujni bo oni są mobilni , mają podstawiane strony ze sztucznymi statystykami i znikają szybko. Często to dobrze wykształceni elektronicy z sektora IT oraz zorganizowane grupy przestępcze . Po kliknięciu na sprzedawcę jesteś przekierowany na strone sklepu – ładnie to wygląda…..na tym się kończy ta ładność bo w rzeczywistości to jest podstawione. W tym buszu ten serwiś sobie nie radzi – raczkuje i udaje . Nawet znajomi Chińczycy przestrzegli mnie (po czasie niestety) że ok 50% baaa!!! to cwaniacy i oszusci. PROSZĘ MIEJCIE TO RODACY NA UWADZE

th4321
3/21/15

Aliexpress needs better customerservice , a customerservice number and a working email adress.....DO NOT ORDER FROM DAVA NEWNA !!! Dont order wigs on hear if u send it back they will keep ur money and the wig big scam and aliexpress wont help or contact me not even the seller Dava Newman

perryr7
3/21/15

I've always recited my items in about 3 weeks. Ask the seller plenty of questions and for photos. Read the sellers feedback rations. And relies you're buying knockoffs and you get what you pay for but the quality of the products I've ordered have been pretty good.

johnc311
3/21/15

I have made many purchases. I was happy with all until I was blatently ripped of. I am now convinced Alibaba are complicit in theft. Will never use them again. Customer service and buyer protection is abysmal

katrinaj3
3/20/15

I've used AliExpress often to get the same items I can get here in the states, but close to the price the department stores get them for as opposed to the crazy mark up prices. I've found that it depends on whome you buy from on whether you get what you paid for or not. I've had one item come without all the parts I ordered but over all I've had good experiences. The shipping is always very slow, sometimes it takes it takes a couple of months.

marion252
3/20/15

I like the site, but the problem is that the seller sometimes delay the shipping until 5 days to ship, some sellers choose differents logistics with track no standard and it's difficult to find.

I like the messanger because one can talk with the seller

jakobd1
3/20/15

I don't understand those who write negative reviews. However I used them only 2 times. But all 2 times I've got my orders without problems

gregoryg15
3/20/15

Aliexpress states clearly in their buyers protection policy that if you receive the wrong item you will receive a full refund.

I am now afraid to ever buy anything again from aliexpress. and strongly advise everyone else not to expect to actually receive what is advertised.

I purchased from this buyer:

Seller's Address
Country/Region: CN
Zip: 213100
Local Number: 86-0519-15161176043
Mobile: 15161176043

I filled a dispute, I sent an explanation for my dispute stating what I ordered and what I received weren't correct and that the seller's photo is not correct for what they sent me. I was offerred 2 options.

1) a 60% refund meaning I'll have to eat the 40% mistake.
2) pay to ship the item back to china and get a "full refund"

this is NOT as they detail in their buyers protection, why is it the buyer's fault the seller knowingly tried to commit fraud yet the buyer has to accept it?

I will post about this on every review site, blog, forum and I have complained to my credit card company about them, they said Aliexpress is already under review for bad practices.

Tip for consumers: Dont use it, dont buy from them.

dariuss18
3/19/15

Bought a LeNovo Mobile Phone and received a fake phone. Openend a discute and after 4 months and a dozen of chats with the customer service agents of AliExpress i keep being told that the case is waiting to be revised by the security team.

It is more than obious that nothing more will happen, but the least i can do is to expose my case and to ensure that others will avoid buying from this organization which actively supports the sale and distribution of counterfaith products !!!!

beverlyk13
3/19/15

4 blouses good, but sizes run a little small, 4 blouses never received, 1 blouse, lace trim rotten and falling apart....

Tip for consumers: products are not too cheap when you add up all the items that you never receive....plus a few poor quality items.....I have tried but am unable to upload photo....

mercedesw1
3/19/15

This is the absolute worse experience I have had shopping online. It feels like I am dealing with an entity! Why does it seem impossible to reach someone? Money was taken from my account immediately!

I am feeling like I am being scammed!

sandrag21
3/18/15

Huge rip off !!!
Do not buy a wig from this place located in China for many reasons.
I went into the wig business after trying to get myself a wig then trying to sell their crap.
They are only interested in getting your money and getting 5 stars ! In fact the main goal is to get 5 stars that they will fight with you to get and tell you anything like "my children will starve ", I have a family, I will lose my job ( never happens) , I will return 1/2 your money , return and I will send you another wig if you give 5 stars first they say. Tons of things you will hear.
Disputes are a joke and very hard to do.
Return a wig ( which will cost you possibly more than you paid) depending on what type of hair you buy. And even if returned ( as I did with tracking) you will NOT get your money back, they will not send you another wig they say ( never happens). They will just play games that they never got it or some other strange thing.
You might order a blonde wig and receive a black wig and theres nothing you can do about it.
The only way you can get satisfaction is by giving 1 star and bad write up ( which I did ) and OMG ! It gives them a nervous break down !
If ordering human hair and for example Brazilian hair ( it is not Brazilian hair as most women in Brazil do not sell their hair.
The hair can be anything and it's mixed with GOAT HAIR, yes goat hair is used and mixed in with some Remy ( Indian hair) and even that hair is mostly off of dead bodies. And if you go to India as I did and I also lived there and traveled all over, you will never see any Indian with short hair or a wig yet they have tons and tons of "Indian hair." hmmm?
I have a photo of a town where some of their wigs are made and the streets are filled with goat hair for the wigs. The goats in China have no hair so makes sense that it is all shaved off to make your human hair wig.
Some wigs are mixed with wool (I got that from a seller on there)
Just know that they will say anything if you give them 1 star to try to make you change it and give 5 stars. Your best bet in getting even is 1 star and write in your feed back what they said they would do if change it to 5 stars. This makes them go berserk! It's the only satisfaction you can get.
It's rare but you may luck out and get a nice wig but rare and you will never know what it is really made of or if your wearing hair off of a dead person ( shivers ) And don't forget, these dead people are mal nourished or old and have bad hair.
If all this real hair was real that they sell, the world would be bald. Or Indians and Brazilian woman would be bald.

henryg32
3/17/15

I used to look for business partner on this site, so many choices can be found here and then I found it a bit hard to make decision. But it do help a lot, I finally find my long time partner soon. Thanks all the same

leahs16
3/17/15

Made an order with them..I get a confirmation and it states ill get my orfer in 3 months,i check my bank statement and theyve taken the money and havent even processed the order.I contact them and tell them to cancel the order,they tell me some im so sorry,weve shipped the order and heres the tracking number,i check with the carrier and theres no such number..I hit the cancel button and it goes to a submit question to seller box.this is a total rip off!

keny25
3/16/15

Good if u r looking for bargains that work as claimed. I have been buyering from AliExpress for almost past two years. 2013-2014 still seem alright. Since the start of 2015, I have been receiving items not as described. Wrong specs, entirely wrong order delivered, damaged delivery, wrong size. Only one I had the full refund, one unresponsive seller once deal closed, one partial refund and last one I decided to forget about it as the dealer expects me to send back the goods for a replacement (promising a freight reimbursement which I am all too wary). I will be more comfortable to order from ebay any time. But aliexpress, I will need to be very wary of the dealer's rating before I commit.
Another gribe about China delivery infrastructure, hideous at most times. Perhaps it's not fair to blame the courier/postal services until we are clear his the freifght forwarders work. I have a strong suspicion that it's the dealer that are slow to process orders as some orders (rare) can arrive within 2 weeks. I believe that the dealer c

emilyt18
3/16/15

THIS WEBSITE IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!! I ORDERED AN ITEM AND THE PAYMENT CAME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIANTLY AND I GOT A CONFORMATION OF PAYMENT IN MY EMAIL. 2 WEEKS LATER IT SAID IT HAD BEEN SHIPPED AND I WAS EXCITED! THE NEXT WEEK IT CAME BACK AND SAID MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED DUE TO NO PAYMENT! THIS WEBSITE IS A RIP-OFF!!!!! NEVER ORDER FROM HERE, SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND MONEY!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE

gregc28
3/16/15

Ordered an item and was told the payment had been processed and the item had been shipped. IT HAS NEVER ARRIVED. I filed a dispute. What a waste of time. Got an immediate AUTOMATED response saying the dispute had been denied. No refund. I'm screwed. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. THIS IS A RIP-OFF.

megl3
3/15/15

I ordered a prom dress from a Chinese seller and the dress came in a month and wasn't the right material, very very smaller and the sewing job on it is terrible. I opened a "dispute" with the seller and they rejected it. they emailed me back saying "very sorry". Cmon now. Just don't use this site!! I am out of my money and stuck with an ugly dress!!!

danielp56
3/15/15

Buy a pair of shoes, seller put a size table for women....but it was men shoes....never got money back! Aliexpress did not recognize the seller error....they try to help but...! So, it was my last time on Aliexpress....

Tip for consumers: Did not use it...?!!

cyaram
3/14/15

Though The Shipping Takes FOREVER... Aliexpress surprise me. The sellers I dealt with do respond to your messages in a timely matter And always explain thoroughly what's going on. People are making statements about things being fake or Not looking like the picture But I have to STRONGLY disagree. I ordered A Chanel T-shirt And It was Perfect! Every splitting image Of the picture posted And a Tag came along with it that I believe is suppose to be for proof Of authentication. Other then that I Love Aliexpress

chrissyr4
3/12/15

If I could give this site zero stars I would do so! I ordered a dress. I received the dress almost a month after purchase. It arrived damaged, sewn together crooked with fabric glue stains and black marks on the silk underlay,a broken zipper, excessive fabric on one side and visible holes in the front and sides of the dress. It looked like they'd sent me some hookers mamas beginner level sewn, hand made, thrown together used dress after attending a hard core three night party run. I disputed it. Spent three days arguing with the seller. She offered to give me back 10 dollars.. Then 15 and then came the agreement for a full refund but She wanted me to return it. After reading the reviews, I didn't want to take the chance of not receiving a refund after returning the dress so Escalated it. Thank God I didn't confirm receiving the merchandise button before I submitted a dispute. Supposedly Alibaba helped to settle the dispute which wasn't much help at all! I was a first time buyer/site user. Never again. Buyer be ware!!

clarissas1
3/12/15

I purchased a wig unit and it didn't look nothing like the picture i seen,they took my $170.00 and sent me anything!!!NEVER AGAIN!!!!!ALI-EXPRESS SUCKS!!!

inezd
3/12/15

I would rate this site a big "0" if that were an option. It doesn't even deserve the "1" star rating! I paid for expedited shipping. It has been over 2 months and still no product nor any off of a refund. I am VERY disappointed and feel like I've been bamboozled. Worst experience EVER!!! Buyer beware!!!! They steal your money!!

aloisj3
3/12/15

Free shipping /40tubes 2Collectors for 300L Smart Split Pressure solar water heater / Double exchange 3 year parts warranty; Price: US $1,456.00 / piece
AliExpress company: Meimei Han, Order NO:63997359951481 Order Time: 08:38 Oct. 02 2014.
They didn't only send me the wrong product (a 25 tube solar collector instead of a 40 tube collector), but many of the tubes sent were broken and useless to me because of very sloppy packaging.
They delayed the shipment over 35 days so I lost buyer protection! When I complained in time (before expiry), they told me that there is nothing to worry about and I would receive my Solar Hot Water Heater in time. Foolishly enough I trusted them.
When the damaged goods arrived in Canada, I was forced to pay the Ocean Freight, even though it was advertised as free shipping to the next port in Canada. Even on the Bill of Lading I received it was clearly written "Freight Prepaid"!
Later on (when the shipment was underway) I received a second Bill of Lading stating "Freight collect"! This second BOL was issued and signed by the same company on the same date as the first one! (It cost me an extra 399.00$ CD)
All my many complaints by e-mails were ignored from one shipping agent to the next, even though I always submitted names and documents to all parties involved.
The whole process took more then 4 month now and it still didn't change anything.

Tip for consumers: If you buy, watch out for buyer protection time, don't trust reassurances, complain in time, best stay away!

razi10

Watch out!
aliexpress scammer
King one Peng.
Email: 1729146096@qq.com
Store: E&K-SPORT e-commerce co., LTD.
aliexpress.com/store/1394121

Seller will keep excuse for waiting, buyer may forget to feedback. Buyer who get item is lucky one and just a bait to keep him do a scam business, below proof of image some buyer didnt get item, there some more, i'll show some

Tip for consumers: Just stay away!

johnh217
3/11/15

I'm pretty amazed at the quantity of bad reviews I see here @ sitejabber for this website.
I have been purchasing goods from aliexpress for about 6 years now.
Yes, I have had a couple of cases where I had to deal with a con seller, but everything had always been settled to my favor naturally.
You have to know how to choose a seller as well as a good product by its technical details.
When you do, you're on the safe side and you'll be pleased as I am.

I gave them 4 starts and not 5 because shipping times could be better.

A great place for cheap gems.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to sellers score before you buy

sourg2
3/11/15

Fake Products: UNETHICAL Sellers: Website "Gaurantee" is Useless!
Returns cost almost as much as the Product.

Tip for consumers: Review Seller's Feedback.
Be Careful! Sellers offer "discounts" to change feedback then reneg.
Once feedback is changed, there is no option to leave a negative response.

katrinag3
3/10/15

I put in for my order month ago it finally said shipped 3 weeks ago and l still haven't received a dam thing l emailed the seller 3x no response l been calling Fed ex and ups they say they don't see that tracking number like wtf going on never again ducking with Aliexpress do anybody even know a phone number do they have a customer service number

angies20
3/10/15

"This company does not care about their customers at all. I tried to use their site to find a pair of boots. Their search engine filters do not include a size 8 option at all. It goes: 7, 7.5, 8.5--totally skipping a size 8. I tried searching on my own but every cute pair I found was not available in my size. Erg. I tried contacting customer service to let them know so they could improve their website for future use but all I got was the run around--a bunch of links that led to other links that didn't even work. No way to contact them directly. I tried using their customer service app but their rep told me they are only a third party and couldn't help me. Seriously? Why hire Customer Service that can't, well, Service the Customers?! Against my better judgement I still spent an hour digging around on their massive site (Their site is like a Sam's Club or Cost-Co bc they carry everything under the sun so there was a TON of crap, emphasis on overpriced crap. Seriously.) trying to find what I was looking for. I found a pair of boots finally that were good enough to meet the purpose for which I was purchasing them and I followed through w the purchase. A month had passed and I still have not received my boots. Once again, I tried going through the run around ring to try and contact someone but to no avail. Again I tried their third party Customer Service reps and had them tell me, again, that they didn't know anything about it and couldn't help me. This is twice that customer service told me they couldn't help me. In other words, now having been FIVE WEEKS since my order, I realize they are a fraudulent company and they have stolen my money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER! I went back and checked reviews and son of a b word if there aren't a ton of reviews saying that other people were ripped off, too. NOT COOL! "

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THEM AT ALL!

jank32
3/10/15

I ordered few items to test what they are like. I haven't gotten all my orders yet but amongst goods from 5 different sellers, there's nothing I am happy with.
The products are poor quality. You might say "what do you expect from $5.82 product?" but don't you go to a dollar store? I was expecting, at minimum, dollar store quality since everything in dollar stores are made in China anyways. Some of them are just downright unusable. One of it arrived un-usable and the seller is refusing to refund.
I thought they have "Open dispute" process because there are so many sketchy sellers that the company itself will deal with them, not customers for the sake of the company's reputation. Their dispute rules are all set to protect sellers, not customers.
I am glad that I was at least smart enough not to order anything expensive.
But so far, my $20 went to some sleazy business' owners pocket.
Do you know the owner of aliexpress and alibaba is the richest man in China? and 70th richest in the world?
I saw one of his interviews and thought he must be doing a decent business. That's why I tried aliexpress, before that I didn't know anything about aliexpress. I can't believe after building that kind of crazy wealth and let the business be "doesn't get any worse than this" rating worthy.
I am sure there are good sellers as well, but I am not using aliexpress any more. I will just to a store and buy "Made in China" products. At least a store will refund your money if something is not working properly.

terrencel17
3/9/15

Aliexpress is getting better and better, if you want cheap and not in rush to receive, aliexpress is a good store, i think it's catching up ebay soon.

Tip for consumers: i bought this bracelet: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4pcs-lot-I-Promise-4-Colors-Silicone-Bracelets-By-LeBron-James-Basketball-Sport-Star-Personalize-Wristband/32234639279.html it's very good.

taneshiah
3/9/15

I bought a few products from AliExpress and I haven't gotten no information on half of the item, I didn't even gotten the sellers information! I am now going to the authorities, my banks backing me one hundred percent so Alibaba and its thieves will be brought to life...

doreenl3
3/7/15

Overall I had been having a good run with some very excellent sellers going to a lot of trouble to keep the customer happy.vOnly over last months had orders turn up with only half what I ordered or not coming at all. My most recent mishap was buying a garment steamer and on plugging it in I lost my power leaving the steamer useless Thank God for surge protection. on the box said 220v which should work in Australia. upon telling seller they said more or less my bad luck and should c if I can get it fixed here in Australia. So I am left with a completely useless appliance which I didn't even get to use. So I would be very careful making orders with them especially electrical products.

ariellar
3/6/15

I'm a frequent online shopper, and stumbled across aliexpress (a sub division of alibaba) apx. 2 years ago. I have ordered hundreds of items from all different sellers. BUT I have been scammed once for 10 dollars. YOU MUST DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE SELLER! I can't stress enough you have to make sure that they have a rating of 92 or higher. You can find the do and don't of how to purchase right on the webpage gives you detailed instructions of what to look for in a seller. I always do a test purchase of the seller order 1 thing for 10 dollars, if it comes then I will go back and order more. Please keep in mind this is coming from another part of the world where their sizes are WAY smaller then the rest of the world. chances are you will be 2 to 3 times bigger. If you are normally an XS order a Medium. ect. Always refer to the size guides in the description. Often they will post photo of the real product so you can see the quality you are getting, often not exact to picture. This is all the risk you are going to take! I love Aliexpress I will continue to shop with them forever.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to return an item, best of selling item in your local market (usually for money then you paid) and then order another one.

(far right bathing suit from Aliexpress in picture)

alexj54
3/5/15

Placed my first order with the seller BranKid. The website linked me to tracking which indicated my order was delivered and left in my mail box over a week ago, but I never received it. I question how the delivery guy manage to leave a pair of shoes inside a locked mailbox that's made for only letters. Contacting the seller resulted no response. I'll just contact my bank and dispute the transaction.

daves130
3/4/15

They are selling defective products that have been rejected by other stores and they are not inspected before shipping as they claim.They expect you to pay for return shipping on defective product.I received a defective rifle scope paid $68.00 return shipping cost at my expense $160.00.So what are my options? Never ever order from AliExpress again.

kerlandep
3/4/15

I placed an order and was charged 108.00 dollars and I paid it. Then I also got an email asking for adjustment and was charged an extra 30 for shipping. I did it and was told I would receive it in 3-5days and never received it and never got a refund. This is unfair and I am reporting and contacting the authorities. This isn't what I expected and This is a scam. You don't take money for an item you don't provide. REALLY THE REVIEW IS ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Horrible!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
lesk1
A: hello my name is les kitchen and I have order a tugboat fromAlibaba.com #1007346786 Netherlands blizzard big tugboat (1/50), at a cost of $ 1,584.42, they say they shipping dhl canada, so I phone dhl and they say NO HAVE.. I say that I have shipping # 8803720984,,they say no good, I would like to know were the tugboat is OR give me the money back. could we start a class act law suit together?? replay to kitkatz451@hotmail.com
3/26/12
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
12/19/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

69 Photos for AliExpress