US Government's NSF

lisab14

364 Reviews for AliExpress

▼ Sort by: recent

Return policy is a joke
I purchased a LogiTech M215 wireless mouse. It was delivered directly from China. And it didn't work for the git go. Went back to the AliExprss site to see how to return it and found a maze of detail starting with the need to be a registered member. Then i could dispute the purchase. And on and on. Time is money.

Decided to use the time to help others avoid AliExpress

4/19/14

In so many trading platforms where. Aliexpress this is a buyer more protective site, I worked in the store 516489 to buy one skybox F5, and I always had to contact the owner, service attitude is particularly good. I want to introduce to you this shop.

4/19/14

This is a good trading site. Http://www.aliexpress.com/store/516489. That I'm here to buy a good quality skybox F5s. Recommend it to everyone store 516489

4/19/14

Aliexpress is a wonderful Website i have made many orders in this store 516489 . The store’s service are the best i have meet on Aliexpress, The seller also send me great quality products and fast shipping, The set top box i ordered from this store is great and make me very surprise.*****http://www.aliexpress.com/store/516489

4/17/14

Really good site when you know how to search and find the good products.
For a long time now I'm buying products from "Guangzhou TiNi International Trade Co.,Ltd". They have excellent products with a great price! I recommend to everyone!

4/17/14

Aliexpress a great website! Very many times bought, here to see prices. All always came very quickly. This product is always received a quality! Last time ordered tourist knife in MaXin' s store, Store No. 803800, the seller sent the item at the second day after the order to Ukraine has come for 3 weeks. I was satisfied.

4/16/14

I have purchased from them once.I received my order quickly and in a good condition.
The supplier is a good communicator.Will bought from here again.

4/16/14

I love this store, i love the people from Easybuy-boutique,, i'm very happy with the watches!!
Great quality, high service, very very fast delivery (it looks like they bring it to your home...)
This is a very reliale supplier! Next time i order again...
Thank you.

4/15/14

I have purchased a Soccer Jersey in the store Paramount. The quality is great and the touch is too, just like they said about it "the nice touch".
The store staff gives good and clear responses to their customer, and they were really helpful getting the right size jersey for me. The minor shortage is the free-delivery offered by them takes time. But if you can't wait there's alternative shipping options :)
I have already recommended the store to some of my friends who also love soccer. Soccer Fans can definitely go and have a look.

4/15/14

Very good prices, products and communication. They ship the products very quickly and I will do business with them again.

Riz

4/13/14

Nalula Garments made all kinds of statements:
See below.

"I have changed the feedback.

The items are in my cart.

Please advise as to the discount.
Alice WU:
00:46 Feb 26,2014
Hello dear friend
I am real very sorry that you are not quite satisfied with the order,when you make an order next time,pls leave me a message,i will give you some discount for compensation,and will give you gift .but i hope you can help me change the feedback,because the bad feedback it very important to the store,and my boss is very angry with me about the your bad feedback,if you can't help me change the feedback,i will be fired,so i really need you help ,please ~~i know you are a kind man,please help me ,this is my fist job,i don't want be fire because of this,i don't want let my mother disappointed,the bad feedback is no benefit to you, but to me is great harm,be kind,thanks for your understanding in advance!have a nice day!
Best regard
Alice
00:42 Feb 26,2014
Hello dear friend
I have agree with you,and then the money will back to you,now your money is being reviewed by Aliexpress, about 7 -20 days later,please wait patience,and don't worry,the money will full

return to you,and hope you can give us good feedback,thank you very much!have a nice day!"

- No refund!
- Dispute process useless
- guarantee is not honoured

After I changed my feedback; got promises based on the change: seller response was:

"18:01 Apr 01,2014
...please go other seller to see the goods you need"

Disgusting!

4/10/14

Hello,

My name is Rui Martins and on the 28th December i ordered and payed for a Full 1:1 Note III N9000 Phone MTK6589 note 3 Android 4.3 Dual SIM 16GB Rom 13MP Quad Core 1980*1080 Air Gesture WIFI 3G GPS.
The supplier is ;
I got the the package and i must say several things are wrong,and product doesnt match to description like i was expecting:

-IT IS MISSING ONE BATTERY(PROMISED 2)
-MODEL IS N9006(N 9000 PROMISED)
-THERE IS 12GB RAM WITH ONLY 1,78GB AVAILABLE(16GB PROMISED)
-AIR GESTURE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND THERE IS NO AIR BROWSE,AIR CALL ACCEPTED ETC...
-AIR COMMAND IS VERY POOR
-NO ANTUTU BENCHMARK TEST OR ANY TEST AT ALL IS SHOWN LIKE WAS PROMISED.FOR SURE IS NOT 35330 AS SHOWN
-CANT CHECK REAL CONFIGURATION LIKE PROCESSOR,SCREEN RESOLUTION,COLLORS ,RAM,CAMERA PROFILE.CPU HARWARE AND FREQUENCY,ETC....
-SPEAKERS SOUND IS VERY VERY LOW
-GOOGLE TALK IS JUST NOT WORKING PROPERLY
-CAMERA IS JUST FOGGY AND BAD QUALITY(NOT 13MP FOR SURE AS PROMISED)

There are a lot of things more to add,but i just wanna say i am so dissapointed with this purchase.
The supplier sold me a copy fake phone.I HAVE PAYED IN TOTAL 310 DOLLARS FOR A POOR PHONE.

AFTER 3 PAINFULL MONTHS I FINALLY GOT A PARTIAL REFUND FROM ALIEXPRESS,BUT I WAS NOT HAPPY AS THEY ONLY GACE ME 2 OPTIONS.

I am very dispointed with all this.This seller is a fraude and STILL SELLS PRODUCTS ON ALIEXPRESS.THIS IS VERY BAD,AFTER MY DISPUTE CASE.

They sold me a FAKE PHONE, for over 300 pounds and now IS NOT WORKING!!!BECAUSE I HAVE NO BATTERY!!!
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 5 EUROS BATTERY.....

I ACCEPTED THE RESULT DISPUTE CASE,BECAUSE WAS THAT OR GETTING NOTHING!!!
ALIEXPRESS GAVE ME 63.EUROS COMPENSATION....

THIS SELLER,IS A FRAUDE AND ALIEXPRESS DOESNT DO NOTHING!!!
LIKE I SAID,THE CASE WAS PRESENTED TO POLICE HERE IN PORTUGAL.

WHY SELLERS DOESNT ANSWER TO MY REQUEST???WHY THEY CHANGED PHONE NUMBER?WHY THEY STILL SELLS PRODUCTS IN ALIEXPRESS??WHY DID I HAD TO KEEP A FAKE 2GBRAM 16ROM CONFIGURATION PHONE FOR 300 DOLLARS , AND NOW I CANT WORK WITH IT.WHY THEY ADVERSTISE THAT CONFIGURATION AND MY PHONE HAVES ONLY 947 MB RAM AND 1144MB ROM???

WHY???WHY I HAD TO PAY CUSTOMS TAXES AND DHL SERVICES,WHEN SELKLER PROMISED TO ME FREE SHIPPING FROM DHL AND MNO EXTRA COSTS FOR THE PHONE?
WHY THEY ONLY SENT ME ONE(NOT WORKING ANYMORE)BATTERY,AND NEVER SENT ME THE SECOND BATTERY?

WHY MY FAKE PHONE,HAVES NO AIRGESTURE WORKING?WHY MY FAKE PHONE EARPHONES DOESNT WORK??
WHY MY CAMERA IS FOGGY??WHY THERE IS NO GPS CATCH FOR SATTELITES??
WHY HAVES NO AIR COMMAND???

WHY THEY PROMISED ALL THESE AND FAILED TO DELIVER???

WHY I PAYED OVER 300 DOLLARS FOR THIS AND ALIEXPRESS ONLY GAVE 63 EUROS OF COMPENSATION??

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS SELLER IS NO LONGER IN ALIEXPRESS.COM SELLING THEIR FAKE PRODUCTS.....

ALIEXPRESS.COM KEEP HAVING FAKE SELLERS ON THEIR WEBSITE,AND DOESNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
PEOPLE ARE BEING FOOLED AND SCAMMED AND JUST NOTHING HAPPENS.ITS OUTRAGIOUS

4/8/14

I have only seen night and day comments. But from a "real" stand point you need to understand the facts. I'm sorry what I am about to say maybe offensive to some. But this is the straight facts. It's been reported on every major news feed in America. And our political standing with China isn't very good. When it comes to trade china has the worst in agreements. One of the things I have noticed is they switch up the prices and change the amounts given. I ordered 10-12 underwear and received only 6. For the same amount. Instead of receiving 66 pairs I got 33. Chinese should never be trusted. This is a country that's so cheap they can't even keep there own air clean with all the money they have. They can't take care of there own people. They use leaded gas. While the rest of civilized society runs on unleaded. This is my analogy stereotyping. I had it when I went in. Now I have to be careful as well as all of you who shopped there. Remember what information of your self you gave them. They may sell it to other third party business. Not to mention the possibility of selling your credit card information. When it comes to rules like dealing business with china. They play un fairly. They cheat. Do your research

4/7/14

I placed 2 orders through AliExpress. Neither of them came, andf then I got emails from them satting that my orders had been cancelled for non-pyamnet. Meanwhile, I checked online with Mastercard and saw that in fact I had paid for both orders, weeks earlier. Luckily, Mastercard will be disputing the charges on mmy behalf and I will get my money back. But the site is a scam. Don't buy from them!

4/5/14

I see so many negative reviews of this site and I just wanted to put my experience out here. I started using the site back in November and have not had any big issues. I have placed roughly 65 different orders, primarily jewelry, and all have arrived and in good conditions. Occasionally I may get a dud but that's the cost of doing business. I've had a couple issues arise and contacted the seller and they were more than helpful. You have to be really conscious of how many products a seller has sold and their rating. Don't always buy the cheapest product but really do your research.

4/5/14

well ive ordered a lot of things on this site they may take a while to ship items to you cause its coming from china I have had one complaint I ordered two pairs of infant shoes and didn't receive them the seller did not respond to any of my messages so I just chalked it up as a lose.i order from these people all the time and I love it and the merchandise is accurate I just don't order infant products lol but I give aliexpress five stars and u do get refunds you have to check you messages I am a loyale customer.

4/3/14

4 months ago i ordered and paid for shoes.
Item never recieved. I tried to contcat the seller and Aliexpress, no succeed.
Aliexpress scam!!!!

4/2/14

I bought some earring stands from a seller in China, they arrived, and were absolute rubbish, very poor quality, i opened a dispute and attached a photo, after a week or so received a message for Aliexpess informing me that they had closed the dispute and paid the seller, this is the second time this has happened, first time i did not receive the item, but seller still got paid,

3/26/14

Some good products at reasonable prices, but be aware that if a product arrives damaged the cost to return it is so high that you may have to abandon the product and take the hit.

3/25/14

I dont know Y I'm giving even one star for this site. Possible chance of fraudulent activities. Two days back I have ordered a phone and after completing my transaction my money is gone and they send me a mail stating that they canceled it due to security reasons. I have claimed a refund request but I dont know what will happen

3/25/14

I have ordered 4 different items (all clothing) from multiple vendors and so far have had the most terrible experience. first item i received was not true to size nor did it look anything like it did online..i basically had to convert the so called skirt to a bustier.. as of today i received another item a jacket which was also not true to size and poorly made.. i decided to contact the seller who told me to send it back and she would resend the right size but i would need to pay shipping which cost $54.keep in mind this jacket was $32:50 that would mean a total of $86;50 spent on a poorly made garment.. i told her (Vivian Chan from Zhejiang Springair Apparel Co., Ltd.) that i would not be sending it and i had opened a dispute.. she said i should go ahead that she didn't care and that she wasn't going to approve my dispute and that Aliexpress would judge.. i was introduced to this website by a friend and i regret ever spending a dime on here..even after carefully reviewing the seller who presumably has a myriad of positive feedback's which in my opinion is absolutely fabricated seeing as i tried to leave a feedback and it wasn't published because i am guessing it wasn't positive. i am currently waiting on the dispute process to run its 3days and then escalate the situation.. i wasn't even offered a partial refund or discount on anything else.. I am an avid online shopper and warn all those who intend to purchase from aliexpress to beware.. they sell a bunch of cheaply made items and have no value for their customers..

3/25/14

I bought a prom dress, it was blue and had beautiful rhinestones on it, and I gave the man my exact sizes in the usual areas- bust, hips, waist, length with heels, all that. Basically it would have been a 22w on their size chart. It came and it was barely a size 16! I took pictures and made a dispute and they refused a refund. The dress is "custom made" and all that crap. He could easily resell a size 16. So I'm out $220. Never even coming to the website again.

3/22/14

BEWARE- Potential Identity Theft by AliExpress

I attempted to buy a few products from this site since (for the most part) I've had really positive experiences on eBay.

After making a few purchases, Visa contacted me for "suspicious" activity (red flag #1) and told me to be careful with this site. I verified that I had placed orders, but as of yet according to Ali Express my payments were still "being verified".

After waiting a day, my Visa records indicate the charges went through to "AliExpress" without problems, HOWEVER- I received a highly suspicious e-mail from Ali Express stating that they canceled my order for $215.90 AFTER charging and taking my money and then proceeded to FALSELY claim that banks may "hold onto" my funds 7-30 days, but AliExpress did not take it. A BLATANT LIE as I contacted my card company and they confirmed Ali Express took my money.

The e-mail goes on to state that my next step is to provide them with personal documents: A copy of my passport (???!?!?!) or Driver's License and MOST suspiciously- a statement with ALL of my recent card transactions- !?!?!?!?!

In case you didn't know- the main fraud prevention technique for ALL banks and Visa is to ask you to verify your personal information, as well as list your most recent transactions and dollar amounts.

In other words, everything Ali Express is trying to collect.

Identity theft at www.aliexpress.com is a HUGE potential threat!

My bank and Visa advised me to file disputes and cut off all business with them.
This is sound advice. I'll stick with eBay. You should too.

3/20/14

The Alibaba Group which Aliexpress is a part of, got its name from Ali Baba, what they didn't mention was the forty thieves. The web site is loaded with counterfeit products and misrepresented products. This is not an EBAY or Amazon site. The site does not give you ANY buyer protection . Since the sellers know this, you will rarely see a refund. If you tell them it is a counterfeit product, most likely you ignored. They claim they need to get notification from the manufactures management. I do not buy counterfeit products, not for the fine but the fact that someone needs to get paid for his efforts.

3/19/14

I have ordered many times from them.Finally realizing that they really don't have any quide lines like we do here is us.They will literally send you something ok one day and something now one can wear the next.only to be thrown away.But I am fighting back and filing disputes on every item i order if they are not like they should be.
I can't seem to grasp exactly how they can make items and say between 1-3 cm
difference.We could not get away with that.How can they do good business this way.
never trust Rumman clothing on aliababa.
I submitted a buying request and he sent me a price and ask that I send him one of them so he could give me better price.Then after i had ordered and shipped.
Then he completely stop responding back.Finally had to file dispute and in hopes of
getting my item back that i send to him.
These people are a sight.I just can't find the words right now for the crap I have endured using them.Probably not worth it.

3/18/14

Aliexpress staff changed one of my orders status to "frozen" because of seller strange activity but suddenly status changed to "finished". Seller disappeared and aliexpress took my money. By the way "open dispute" system is just big loophole for cheaters!

3/18/14

NOONE SHOULD BUY FROM HERE! THEY ARE STRAIGHT UP BULL$#*!! THE PRODUCTS DO NOT MATCH THE PICTURES, SO THEY SEND YOU VERY CHEAP SMELLING PRODUCTS WITH POOR MATERIAL THAT IS NOT WORTH THE PRICE. ALSO I HAVE ORDERED TWO PRODUCTS AND ONLY ONE WAS SEND, AND THEY TRIED CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE SEND THE OTHER OUT BY GIVING ME A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER THAT DOES NOT CORRESPOND TO MY NAME. ALSO SOME OF THEIR PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK, ARRIVE BROKEN, OR ARE NOT TRUE TO THE DESCRIPTIONS. I OPENED A DISPUTE, SEND THEM PICTURES OF THE PRODUCTS, AND EVEN VIDEOS, AND THEY STILL DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. A FEW BUYERS THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER FROM ARE "great shoes hua" "colin zhang" and peter ye" NEVER BUY FROM THEM

3/16/14

I have made about 8 purchases , including jewellery and clothes, have also recived refunds twice, once for a fake seller, once due ot item being out of stock.

We just need to make sure that the seller we are picking our products have veery good feedback and have been trading for at least 4 months on the site. this can be found on the " visit seller site " on the right hand side of the product page and then " feedback" on the seller"s site...

Free shipping: If you are a consumer, ensure you always pick the option : Free shipping and one pice only and seller rating to get the best results.
Amazing site .. huge discounts and amazing prices..

3/15/14

I have been though a horrible experience with aliexpress.com.
I place an order on Jan 29 2014 with 4 different items.
One of the phone cable dead on arrival ($5.99).
They refused to send me a replacement.
Second, I should get a $5 discount if an order over $25 but they charge me a full amount.
no $5 deduct from this order. Third, one of the item hasn't receive yet but the ignore to issue me the information.
I email them couple time no response. My next step will contact my visa to dispute this charge.
I will continuing to flight until they slove this issue. they don't really care about the customer service.
you will be the next victim if you order from aliexpress.com

3/14/14

I had ordered a wig in which it was supposed to look just like the picture! And it looked nothing like the picture not even remotely close so I disputed the product and now I have escalated the dispute and have yet to hear back from aliexpress even though thy said that they would be in contact. The wig cost me $180! I sent back the wig which has cost me another $36.24 and the guy from Fashion Pretty Hair Kevin Liu wanted me to cancel the dispute! I said NO rrefund my money then I will do that until then I am not cancelling anything! He said he was "Losing Money" I said I have lost money! So far $180 for the wig another $25 to have it sent from vegas to bellevue,wa and then another $36.24!!! This site is a JOKE!!! Do not partake in business there unless you want to get scammed!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!

3/14/14

I give this site a big "0" of of 5 stars. I just got scammed for the second time on a order. First one was a block erupter for Bitcoin mining. They froze the order due to the person having what they call unsafe trading activities. It took me 14 days to get my money back! I tried it again 7 days ago. I get another notice on another seller. The order is frozen due to unsafe trading activities. I was buying Bitcoin miners. Here is the big kicker! It makes me look bad on eBay when I have to tell the customer. I have to give them there money back because the supplier left me on hook! So now they have to wait for their money. I look bad! It can cause all kinds of trouble. Reputation is everything when it comes to a seller. Now I got to wait probably another 7 to 10 days to get my money back! PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS OR ALIBABA.COM OR ANY OF IT'S ENTITIES EVER! IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR REP AS A SELLER ON EBAY OR ANY SITE!

3/13/14

boots are great- very cute, correct size. shipping was extremely slow- over 40days, but this it is far from CHINA, so i'm sure it would be faster if it is near. cute shoes though.

3/12/14

The wig is so so Beautiful. The hair is soft and good quality. I am in love with my unit. Alex the seller is honest and great on AliExpress. He does his very best to assure 100% customer satisfaction. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely do more business with him. Thank You Alex and all your team!

3/12/14

I ordered one fur outerwear for my wife in this shop.But they never send me the goods.It is a cheater.I lost more than USD1200.Some shops are really very bad.You should be much carefully.And i think the most important things is that before you buy things,you should view the feedback of the store.Then you will know if it is a cheater.Some shops are very good.As a wholesaler I have bought many things from aliexpress.Their price is very good.That is why they attract me.Wish we could share with good and bad things together.

3/11/14

I bought a coat from this site and received it sooner than expected. It was also very cheap considering it was a novelty type coat.

3/11/14

I ordered basketball shoes 1 month ago and still not delivered. I should've done research into this site first. I received a confirmation email on my order but never a tracking # from the seller. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

3/11/14

I tried on the control pants body shaper. It does appear to provide some shaping and tummy trimming, but not as much as I expected. The material is lighterweight than I expected. But, I really liked the fact that the top of it comes really high above the waist, it stops just below the breast area preventing rolling of the shaper and buldging at the waistline. I'll try to give an update after I actually wear it for a full day.

3/10/14

WAITING 6 MONTHS FOR 10 BATTIERES . They said delivery was delayed so I waited and the told me to give it 2-3 weeks more I waited then they said wait 2 more weeks I waited. then after three more weeks I asked for a valid tracking number. The they ask me if I confiscated the product. Really I said they could not give me a valid tracking number and they accused me of stealing and now its to late to have the credit card company to dispute it. LESSON LEARND don't wait and don't be patient.

3/10/14

I order off this site a solar hot water heater got the shipping number but come to find out the number was for some else I went on live chat to get some help they told me that the company is being investaged for fraud and there was nothing they could do I am 1600.00 and now there not answering my calls I have the chat record if anyone would like to see it/They say this is a save site all over but if you don't get you goods your not getting your money back

3/9/14

I ordered an item with a specified 3-7 day shipping time. The company sent me an email saying because of a holiday the shipment would be delayed. I gave my OK because doing the math this would only put me behind by a week. I received the item just shy of 5 weeks after I placed the order and just shy of 3 weeks after the "new" shipping date because of the holiday. DESPITE multiple emails requesting shipping notification, NONE could be given. So finally I asked to cancel the order when I found it on another website but the Aliexpress company told me it could not be cancelled. Ironically the other company's item arrived the same day as my first order (even though the second order was placed 30 days after the first). Now the company is threatening me with lawyers. AND YOU CAN"T GET ANYONE ON ALIEXPRESS to whom to complain to. This website is a TOTAL SHAM and should be avoided at all costs.

3/7/14

I ordered 2 Desigual coats, one was fake-still waiting(1months 79dollars) for sellers adress to send it back, no customer service...yes ok one ir genuie, but still....it is gambling and 70 % is fake...I also ordered racoon parkas jacket and received junk-uneployeds in usa and eu wears better, i sent it back but still no refund(1month 58 dollars)...one leopard jacket too small, but thank god not expensive, seller did not agreed refund ...not with sadness I am waiting my canadian goose jacket..for 94 dollars...i I am so afraid....discusting...I could better send this money to africa, to people who really needs it...but I think this site needs to be forbidden to EU and USA by law!!!!!!!

3/7/14

Bought a product based on great feedback - it had 525 five start "reviews". It appears that all these reviews are fake. The product was extremely low quality. When I looked back at these reviews again - they were all very similar - normally just said "Excellent" or "Great" and they were all from Russian buyers. It really looks like they paid a Russian company to write these reviews.

3/6/14

I bought a faucet ( $55 w free shipping ) on Aliexpress that leaked from the handle. Obviously wanted my money back.

Here the deal, tips, and what to avoid.

1. Shipping from China to USA is a whole lot cheaper than USA to China. So returning a faucet with tracking is more than $30
I negotiated a partial refund, $35, which is fair in my opinion. This is cheaper than boxing it up and shipping it back to China. .

2. Do not click the big button that asked if you have received the item. I imagine that this ends the transaction and you can not open a dispute.

3. Open a dispute - choose a fair refund amount and choose that you do not want to return the item. Get a video of the damaged item for proof. Post the link on the message board in the aliexpress dispute message place. Or if its under 2mb then probably just upload using aliexpress. It will always ask to upload some proof so I just provided a picture. and linked the video to medaifire which they ask you to use. My example is here http://www.mediafire.com/watch/jfuq3qkrppxax6d/faucetleak.mp4

4. The seller will usually deny your first offer of refund. I went down to $32

5. If you ever click the modify the dispute and then click cancel or back button on your browser, it will erase what you had in there and put your partial refund to $0.00.
I had to quickly put back the paritial refund amount, info details, video link, upload pic. again. I'm not sure if this would have ended all dispute if seller would have quickly accepted the $0 partial dollar amount.

5. Here is the communication between our conversation. Top is newest so find and start at the bottom.

Thu Mar 06 19:32:16 PST 2014
hi friend
that is ok, we have refund 33USD to your account, you can check it, if no problem, please help me leave a 5 stars positive feedback, next time you come to my store, we will give you best discount
regards

----------------
Thu Mar 06 15:44:29 PST 2014

Thu Mar 06 04:22:39 PST 2014
hi friend
that is ok, no problem, you can tell me your paypal account, we will refund to you
thanks
Wed Mar 05 23:17:13 PST 2014
No thanks, the video clearly shows that it leaks very bad. I do not want to spend time to fix it. I do not have time to wait for parts. I do not have time to fix it. I have lowered the refund to $33. If I receive the refund, I will give you 5 stars.

Thanks

--------------

Wed Mar 05 22:56:53 PST 2014
hi friend
we want you can used the item, we will send the parts or now we will refund 20USD to you, you can help close the dispute and leave a 5 stars positive feedback, how do you think?

-------
Wed Mar 05 22:30:00 PST 2014
No thanks, I would have been very pleased if it would not have leaked. I do not want to spend time to fix it. I do not have time to wait for parts. I will lower the refund to $33. Is this ok?

Thanks

--------------
Wed Mar 05 22:02:17 PST 2014
hi friend
thank you very much for your video, we will send the parts to you, you can install it, after you received it, we will refund 10USD to you, how do you think? please let me know, we can help you solve the problem
thanks

Sat Feb 22 16:40:23 PST 2014
hello friend

Thank you for your purchasing, I appreciate your business!

It's our pleasure to do business with you and we hope you're satisfied with our products and services.

If you have any problem ,eg delay deliver ,feel dissatisfied about products, please don't hesitate to contact us , you just need tell me your request or question according here or ebay Message, we will try our best to assist and resolve all you problem about order.

if you satisfy with our service, Please kindly leave us a five stars positive feedback. your recognition is our motivation in developing our business to serve you even better.

Our email address: chaomei@2355082916.b.qq.com

best regards

---------------------

6. Do not let them refund with paypal. This will allow them to use it with seller protection. They can easily open a dispute with paypal and get their money back no matter what. Paypal also charges fees. The seller will also have you email address.

7. Simply say what I did - " I do not have a paypal accout, I paid with a credit card. Refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase.

8. The refund shows $33 in aliexpress. It has not shown on my CC statement as of 1 day. I believe if I accepted a parts shipment to fix it, the parts would never arrive and my dispute time would end, or worse, would fix the problem. Nor did I want to spend time to take apart a faucet and try to fix it.

Also, I did not have to escalate the dispute. I do not know how that goes.

This is my last experience with Aliexpress. I hope you don't even bother with them.

3/5/14

I also ordered so many items from Aliexpress. But I have to say that it is not fraud company. some sellers do wrong things but not everyone in aliexpress. So far I have ordered more than 10 items from Aliexpress.

I ordered 3 baby tops from Nova Factory Retail Shop in Aliexpress. It's a genuine sellar and sent my order quickly,I received my items within 3 weeks of purchase via thier free shipping method. And I must say the items (Girl Tops) are really worth the price ,they were beautiful garments.

The other sellar I dealt with was Guangzhou Joying Trading Co., Ltd. He also a very good sellar, He has mistakenly sent me 2 same items,that is also girl suit, So when I inform him about it,he asked me to resend it,but I refuse as it was not my mistake,then he asked me pay a reduce fee for the additionalitem he sent me,Again I refused it saying that as it was a additional for me I do not want to pay. Then at last he told me keep it. That was soo good for me.

Those are good experinces in Aliexpress.

And there are some bad experiences that I have faced also.

I dealt with a company called lukstyle store in Aliexpress. There I ordered a 2 leggings. When I received the order I astonished as it was too small, that only a 12 year old can wear. So I complained about it. I ordered the XXL and the size they described on the web was definitely will fit for me. But the item received was too small as above I said. Then they insist that legging have different sizes by colors,Then I told them if leggings have different sizes by color then you have to clearly mention it on the web without cheating customers and I left a negative feedback on their page, Then they asked me to change my feedback,I insisted that I cannot reverse my feedback as I did not get what I expect. Then they have gave me a favorable offer saying that they will send me a legging for free,if I change my feedback, And I told them ,that I will change the feedback after they ship my free legging and provide me a valid tracking number. Then they did as I asked,so I changed my feedback and 2 weeks later I received another legging.

The one important thing I found on Aliexpress is that there are some sellers who are genuine and most of the sellers are really concern bout the customer feedback, They do not wish negative feedbacks ever,If a customer leaves a negative feedback then they will immediately contact the customer and try to resolve it, I saying it as I had the experience.

And also there are bad sellars. I ordered a girl suit from 1st Baby--Retail Store. But they did not ship my order and provieded me a invalid tracking number. Then I complained it to the Aliexpress customer service,they told me that the sellar has given me a invalid tracking number but that's it,They never gave me a solution and I lost my money.The seller did not refund my money and did not reply any of mails. The worst thing about the Aliexpress customer care is there's no way we can directly contact them,when we have a problem regarding a order we have to find a preferable solution through their questionnaire and make the complaint, then they will contact us saying a solution but as we cannot directly mail them there's no way we can say what exactly happen.

Still I deal with Aliexpress as I can find good items from it, But now what I always do is , I never directly order the item.
First I contact the seller asking about the product and about how quick they can ship my order if I place the order.
And also I check the feedbacks he received and the feedback score of the store.
If the seller reply me with care then only I place the order.

Actually I found that Nova Factory Retail Shop is very genuine one,they never cheat on customer. So in future also I deal with them.

It is always we , have to be careful when dealing with these sellars as it is our money.

3/5/14

I ordered from this website and hoping that our items will be here before my husband comes home from deployment. I was wrong. I ordered 9 items and yet to get any. No one will answer my emails. I spent over $160 to make my husband homecoming special and well it wasn't.. If I'm not getting my items I would like the money that was wasted..

3/4/14

PLEASE be aware of Queen Fashion Hair Co.,LTD aka Grace Wang. I purhcased a heavy or 180% density unprocessed brazilian virgin hair lace front wig. I received a 130% density wig, I'm not sure what type of hair. Grace assured me she would take care of my concern if I returned the unit. When I asked for mailing instructing she decided instead of me mailing the unit she would send additional hair bundles if I gave her site a good rating, which I did before gettng the bundles. What a ruse. I received the unit in Dec. 2013, I have not received the bundles as promised. Grace Wang will not reply to my emails. The unit I received was a waste of money. I have order from another supplier Bliss Wig, no complaints. Stay away for Grace Wang aka Queen Fashion Hair Co LTD.

3/3/14

I bought a Xiaomi smartphone from ALIEXPRESS.com, as a first time buyer I felt very happy, received the phone yesterday, the shipment almost took a month, and turn out to be a fake one. It is functioning but the specifications are way below the original (bad AnTuTu Benchmark score, app crash, can’t download nothing, bad camera, etc). I hope that I can get my refund. This is my first time experience buying from ALIEXPRESS.com and I got scammed.

The link is here : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/In-Stock-Original-Xiaomi-Red-Rice-WCDMA-Quad-Core-MTK6589T-1-5GHz-MIUI-V5-Xiaomi-Hongmi/1572840119.html

and my order is here : http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/315678157.html

I don't know what to do but to expect having my refund (I am still waiting the reply from the seller). And spreading the word, tell people about this ali express site so that what happened to me will not happen to other people.

Be careful again if you want to buy stuffs online. I just wanna say NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS.com.

It cost me USD 210. Not that much, but I just feel so sad that I didn't get my original favorite phone.

I hope no more people get scammed by ALIEXPRESS.com.
It's just sad.

3/3/14

É um bom site. Agora tem que saber com quem comprar, o problema do Aliexpress é em relação ao serviço de atendimento ao cliente.

3/2/14

Was unsure at first of getting this hair , but then after speaking to Amy regularly, i decided to get this hair ... anyways i do love this hair, the texture is soooo soft, the length is perfect... I have bleached, dyed and wash this hair and to be honest no shedding, no tangles occur... this hair is something you would have to try for yourself, dont believe neg, reviews you read. 100% virgin hair ; great communication and all... if you wanna have a look on what it looks like install SEARCH FOR ME ON INSTAGRAM- msceekay. Thank YOU Amy, I will not hesitate next time ....

2/26/14

My terrible experience buying on http://www.aliexpress.com

System notice: Hi es1049124933, you have entered Live Chat.
System notice: Bernardo enter the chat.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 18:50:20)
Hi, how may I help you?
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 18:50:29)
Hello. Please help.... I am not satisfied with the order 60999507304206. I received the coat on 2014.02.13 10:19 (GMT-7) but I am not happy with the quality. I was not able to open the dispute before.
There are holes in skins of the coat and one skin is bald. I can send your the picture.
There was not label in the coat and it seems that the coat has been worn. I would like to exchange the coat for the same size and color.
To my claim seller replied:
Hello.
I'm so sorry. My god!
How can have this kind of situation.
Our factory has a strict inspection.
Trademark removed because of the customs If you see is the price of this coat price is RMB 12800,To pay taxes.
Time has passed, can't return.i' m so sorry.
Can you read it:Hole you mending,please?
I'll make it up to you:Next time you shopping in the biggest discounts,You have the final say.
I beg your understanding
...
If the coat cannot be replaced I want to return for the refund. Please help.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 18:50:35)
Click to view large image
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 18:50:56)
Thank you for contacting AliExpress. My name is Bernardo.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 18:52:00)
Bernardo, please help me to solve this problem
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 18:53:30)
Can you hold on for 2 minutes while I check the order number.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 18:55:22)
The coat is still available online: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Fashion-Warm-Long-Women-s-Mink-Coats-Natural-Mink-Fur-Coat-Women-With-Hooded-Fur/1574241526.html .... As the garment is faulty and seller cannot send me the replacement, I would like to send the coat back for the refund. I have a rights to do so in 15 days after the day when i received the garment. Please, write the address where I can return the coat. I hope that the seller will compensate me the postage.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 18:56:24)
May I know the order number that you were referring to?
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 18:56:40)
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 18:58:09)
Thank you. Please hold on for 2 minutes while I check the order number.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:01:11)
Thank you for patiently waiting.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:01:59)
Upon checking our database, I noticed that your Order was already marked as “Finished” since there was no action taken before the deadline for order delivery.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:02:35)
I was not able to open the dispute.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:04:52)
As the garment is faulty I have a rights to return it in 15 days after the day when i received the garment.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:05:51)
Please help
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:07:08)
The order is already completed and I regret to inform you that you cannot return the item back to the seller. I do apologize for this sitaution.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:08:02)
But the garment is faulty....
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:10:33)
I am very sorry for that, but an item can only be returned to the seller during the dispute process.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:12:11)
The garment was delivered without the label with the quality problerm. It seems that the coat has been worn.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:12:58)
According to the international law I have a rights to return in 15 days after the delivery
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:13:29)
Please give me the address where I can send the faulty garment.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:14:56)
Other wise I will make the official claim and will write not good feed back in social network.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:15:29)
I regret to inform you that AliExpress cannot guarantee if the items will be returned to the seller when the order is already finished.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:16:17)
Also the seller should have guaranty garments quality.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:17:29)
Please give the post address of your company and the seller to process the official claim.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:19:57)
I'm afraid that I do not have the return address because the return address will only appear in our system if the seller and the buyer have agreed that the item would be returned in the dispute process.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:22:07)
I bought the garment from Spain. According to Spanish law I have the rights to return the garment during 30 day after the day when I received the garment and seller should compensate me the postage.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:23:56)
Please contact with the seller and arrange the return process.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:26:24)
I would like to receive the replacement of the good quality garment with the same size and color or the full refund.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:28:45)
I regret to inform you that the order is already finished and the payment was already released to the seller.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:29:57)
Please ask the seller to make the exception
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:32:26)
I do not have an option to contact the seller. It is not that I wanted to help you, but I have no access into contacting the seller. However, I can give you their email address if you still have theirs.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:33:31)
Please give the legal address of your company and the seller to process the official claim.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:36:17)
Please answer.
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:38:25)
I regret to inform you that what I can only give you is the email address of the seller which is zlf811224@126.com
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:39:55)
What is your legal post address and the seller???
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:40:55)
I regret to inform you that I do not have an access for that.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:42:16)
Please, give me someone who has the access
Bernardo :(2014-02-26 19:44:46)
I am sorry but I have no access to that. Please understand that currently, the order was already finished because no action was taken before the maturity date of the order.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:46:03)
According to the international law I have a rights to return garments in 15 days after the day of the delivery
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:47:15)
I was late to open the dispute for 3 days. Please ask the seller to make the exception.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:49:35)
I do want the coat but with the good quality and they still have the size and color which I need.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:50:55)
I can not understand why we can not solve this problem with the agreement.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:55:25)
Please do not ignore my request.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 19:59:10)
Customer service should help to solve problems but not ignore them.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 20:02:01)
You do not even want to try to contact with the seller.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 20:03:58)
I have never ever met this kind of service.
es1049124933 :(2014-02-26 20:04:47)
Best regards,

About AliExpress
Specialties & Business Description
Launched in April 2010, AliExpress (www.aliexpress.com) is a leading global e-marketplace made up of small business sellers that offer a wide variety of consumer products with good value for money. It is dedicated to bringing unique products in more than 20 major product categories to its millions of registered buyers in more than 220 countries and regions.

AliExpress is a business within Alibaba Group.

For any customer service issues, please visit http://www.aliexpress.com/help/newContactUs.htm.
Meet the Business Representative
Pamela M.
Title: International Strategic Marketing Communications
AliExpress is a business-to-consumer shopping platform. The platform is user-content-created by small businesses selling products directly to consumers internationally.