US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cata40

What people don't fully understand is that Aliexpress is only the connection between buyer and seller. (in 279 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 61 reviews)

jayk31

Not to mention the possibility of selling your credit card information. (in 34 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

batj
11/21/14

Order $50 device from china. Takes a month for receipt. Does not work. Takes $40 to return. I'm too use to companies that will guaranty it will work than call tag if it don't or pay for shipping. Contest sale. No response from seller. No response from arbitration. Contesting charge.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

reshmar
11/20/14

DO NOT BUY FROM Lulu Technology Co., Ltd. THIS CPMPANY IS A SCAM I AM WAITING OVER 100 DAYS FOR MY GOODS AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND ME

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

georgeg48
11/20/14

Worst company , thiefs, scams, never refund money , never get or ship my orders , don't buy from aliexpress.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it it's garbage

christinec24
11/20/14

I have been reading all the negative reviews....wow what a shame, I have ordered twice from AliExpress, and I have to say that in all honesty I did not have any trouble at all. I ordered a lighted makeup mirror, and a 32 PC makeup brush set at different times. I received both my purchases within 21/25 days. Packaged decently, and nothing broken or missing. I came across AliExpress quite by accident, and gave it a try glad I did, got what I wanted and all in tack.

valerief7
11/20/14

The seller Jack Peng is the absolute worst!! All of my items have been lost in China mail and I have yet to receive a refund. He's had a way to refund me for a month and still has not done it. I won't be buying anything else from him and can't really reccomed the site for further purchase.

Tip for consumers: Contact the seller yourself to get an agreement for items never received. Stay away from this seller all together (Jack Peng) Stay on top of the expiration date of protection insurance. Fill out dispute immediately.

aw94
11/14/14

I cannot make a good recommendation. I made few purchases on Nov 11. But all these orders were closed by them without a good reason. They just telling me to verify my identity. My credit card and statement.I do not understand why they need all these personal info and I refused. My transactions went thru credit card validation and in good standing. Aliexpress was stopping it. Then I turned to ebay and bought the same item by paying 10 dollars more. In retrospect, I suspect aliexpress is posting bogus items with dirt cheap price to attract attention. But they do not have the stock at all.now I understand how they made record sale as many purchases are fake .forget this sneaky website and u are taking chances if u want good bargain. The good deal just did not exist.

Tip for consumers: Look at their deals and u see funny merchant name and lacking review. Those were bogus.

onderd
11/14/14

Idea is very good, you can find everything which sold in china. You can find the best prices. Site is also trusted, and good payment security system. But there is too many seller which are trying to fraud. You will never be sure before you get product if it is genuine. Even the best rated sellers trying to sell imitations. There is also sellers which does not send the products to you and waiting to that you forget the production time and get money without sell anything. They have to find a good punishment system to sellers which are trying to fraud.

Language problem is also a big problem. Even some of the best selling sellers don't know english or know a little. They always reply with baidu translation and this a really problem.

Also when you have a problem, you can not contact any PERSON from customer support because of time difference. You have to talk with bots. And sometimes you can not find your answer in faq, and you need a real person immediately. but you can contact customer care support only in working hours of chine with live chat. They have to add e-mail support too

nonab2
11/13/14

I did not order any product yet they keep sending me order confirmation information and I cannot e mail them to tell them to stop.

Tip for consumers: Never use this site

dianah9
11/13/14

WORST!! Don't go near this company. They are not in your interest. I got product that is not working, I had to take video to prove its not working, I posted an item, but company is not picking up item from the post. Not honest sellers. Terrible customer service!!

ashrafe
11/12/14

Sellers are very unprofessional and sneaky. The quality and size you get is different from the pictures they post. Customer service from the sellers and from the website is horrible. I ordered 7 items, only one of them was a decent condition. I contacted the sellers and the website customer service and they took so long and didn't refund any money at the end. Save your money and buy from Marshal or Ross instead.

rinat
11/10/14

I am very disappointed with Aliexpress. They constantly have games to played and to win coins to exchange for coupons to buy at their website. Forget it I can't even use the coupons at all. Despite complaining to virtual agent Eva...it doesn't help at all. I am honestly feel cheated and waste of my time to go in this website to buy. Yes you got to be careful when you make purchase from this website coz they will send faulty products and expect you to pay or settle it with a discount which the product you can't even use at all. I am looking out for other website, and please do share if there is better and reliable ones where we can shop for better price.

davidc173
11/10/14

Ordered a StreetStrider bike, finally showed up, cheap quality, not StreetStrider product, counterfeit , knock off, file dispute with Ali Express total joke!!!,
Bottom Line Aliexpress Represents Chinese business who sell JUNK PRODUCTS,
Remember who do you call with warranty problems ?? , there is no savings with all the Bull
You have to deal with. Go to swap meets or flea markets to view products you will land up with.

Tip for consumers: go to Sears or Target , Walmart, they have return policies.

buyerb5
11/10/14

No support at all if you run into trouble - only Eva the virtual agent and your Q and A go in circle. Many crooks there to watch out for though there are some good sellers. Likely that you trade 10 times and you may lose 3 times (product not working or failed to received) and not necessary the products received are good. If it happened that you notice the good was not received after exceeding protection time or accidentally clicked received or failed to check the quality of product soon after receiving you will lose the deal.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful. Check the description of the product, feedback on seller and monitor your protection time, never click received unless sure and check quality of product before clicking received.

brandonb42
11/7/14

I spent the better part of 4hrs shopping, then trying to confirm my order only to have It cancelled time and time again by the site telling me that all my products can't be shipped to Canada. It clearly states on all the products I'm trying to purchase that the shipping Is free to Canada. I tried upping the shipping to fed ex and It still says they can't be shipped to Canada. Fnck these idiots.

yogij
11/5/14

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!! I purchased from a company called "qiqi zhang" they sent me a dress that DO NOT look NOTHING like the picture. They had me to send the dress back, and now 2 months later they claimed they NEVER received the dress and refuse to give me my money back!!! I spend over 240.00 between the dress and delivery. Do Not believe AliExpress stating they protect the buyer. These people are all connected and stealing people money. My money was STOLEN, and no one from ALIEXPRESS has contacted me!

daler21
11/4/14

As far as AliExpress is concerned they are useless, I received a faulty item form a seller, the seller refused to accept it was faulty despite pictures proving the opposite. Escalated the issue to AliExpress who have done NOTHING and trying to navigate their site to escalate further or get a response to the current escalation will either send you round and round in circles or just dead ends with broken links/missing pages.
Bottom line is you can get a good deal on their site providing you get a good trustworthy seller, which appear to be few and far between....so you are taking a big risk and be prepared to throw the money away, but you may get lucky and bag a bargain.

Tip for consumers: I hope you're a betting person....but the odds are against you!!

vivianl22
11/4/14

I was wary of Aliexpress at first, too; too many things manufactured in China come with poor reputations. However, I decided to try it for small trinkets to get my own venture started because that was were I could find the best price for the bulk quantity I was seeking. I did a lot of research before I made my first purchase -as Aliexpress is just an online market place, and has over thousands of sellers. There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review.

Taking all this into consideration, I placed my first order with a seller that was rated 97% and had a history of 4 years on Aliexpress (which is REALLY good, compared to most of the others on the site). I was pleasantly surprised -my order arrived within the anticipated time frame- about 20 days. Note: if you want things quick, Aliexpress is NOT your stop. All of the items were of acceptable quality. They weren't exception, but none were what I would have marked as defective.

I buy more regularly now and earlier in the year, spent about $20 each between 10 various stores to bring a few pieces in as 'samples.' Of course, only half of them were of passable quality, another 1/4 were 'salvageable,' the other 1/4 I had to toss. Aliexpress loses a star in that the seller dispute tool doesn't allow a lot of input from the buyer. It seems you file your initial claim, and then Ali is pretty keen to get you to accept the seller's resolution, whatever that may be (usually only a partial refund, and sometimes it's absolutely nothing).

You can have a good buying experience on Aliexpress if you shop selectively: use the tools to select "top reviews" (which reviews the product quality) and "sort by seller rating" (which reviews the seller's service & shipping).

Tip for consumers: Use the tools on the site to help you weed out the bad seeds -look for sellers who have been listed on the site for at least 2 years, and has a feedback of at least 90% I think is a safe bet, but it depends on what you're buying and the quality you desire -I look for sellers with at least a 95% good rating. What you don't want are to buy from new sellers. Many times this is a scam: they will list their items at extremely competitive prices, take the money, and before too many people can file a c

jasminet5

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS STOREhttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/1269872

I ORDERED A CUSTOM MADE WIG FROM THEM AND I ASKED FOR THE KNOTS TO BE BLEACHED. THE SELLER INFORMED ME THAT THE WIG WOULD BE EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. HE SENT ME A PICTURE OF THE WIG AND I NOTICED THE KNOTS WEREN'T BLEACHED BUT HE LIED AND SAID THEY WERE BLEACHED ANYWAY. SO WHEN I GOT THE WIG, I WAS RIGHT THE KNOTS WEREN'T BLEACHED AND I WAS PISSED. I CONTACTED THE FAKE SELLER AND HE TOLD ME TO BLEACH THEM MYSELF. I WROTE A BAD REVIEW AND THEY HARASSED ME EVERY SINGLE DAY AND BEGGED ME TO CHANGE IT IF THEY REFUND ME $100 AND IF I SENT THE WIG BACK THEY'LL GIVE ME THE REST. I REGRET CHANGING THE FEEDBACK. THEY ONLY SENT ME $95.50 AND I SENT THE WIG BACK. THE WIG WAS DELIVERED AT THE WRONG ADDRESS AND THEY STILL WON'T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. THAT WASNT MY FAULT. I PAID $230 FOR A WIG ON TOP OF $58 TO SEND IT BACK. DONT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!

Tip for consumers: DON'T ORDER FROM THEM

balajis
11/3/14

Beware of ALIEXPRESS
Do not buy any stuffs from aliexpress it is all fake product and send wrong product still you have to pay at-least 50% of product price that also after struggle 1 month by placing dispute case and if your right then you get only 50%. And In Chinese pink color is called red so be careful about aliexpress. I have brought the red color case with screenguard for my tablet. but they send me the pink color case without screen guard. I have made a disputed but the seller rejected it and says this color is called red in china. So I have escalate the dispute to there case management team. they are not reply me for more then 22days then I contacted them via chat and request them to look in to it. Then there case management team check the case and accepted that this is wrong color but we can make only 50% refund only and close the case. Why I have to pay for the goods we don't want it. So Please guys do not by from aliexpress

Tip for consumers: Beware of ALIEXPRESS.com

bruceg18
11/2/14

ordered a mobility scooter $2740, seller never intended to supply through Aliexpress escrow, tried to get me to cancel with Aliexpress and pay by Paypal (money up front). Lodged complaint with Aliexpress complete with copies of all communications. Aliexpress replies with complaint number, says communications where seller has told me to cancel order and deal direct (numerous times) are insufficient. So I cancel the order, no problems my money is safe, but only some of it! Get back $2610.00, so it cost me $130.00 and a lot of frustration. I am a disability pensioner recovering from a stroke. Never again.

ashleya27
11/2/14

BUYER BE WARE!!!
By far, the worst shopping experience I have ever had. After waiting for three weeks for my order, the wrong item arrived. I contacted the buyer and was told that the item I ordered and paid for will be shipped to me if I place an additional order. When I refused, I was asked to pay the freight fees of the item I already paid for. When I refused to do that as well the buyer informed me that the item will not be shipped to me unless I leave a positive feedback in advance. Yeh, right, and I am suppose to trust that…When I tried to complain to AliExpress, I encountered a bunch of useless automated systems and forms to fill out. End results: Shenzhen Weiyi Fashion Gift has my money and I am left with an item I can not use.

Tip for consumers: Just don't!! it is not worth any saving. There are enough bargains on safe American sites.

jol99
11/1/14

AliExpress is a middle man company who is making commission from sales, so it takes seller's side when there is a dispute. Unfortunately, most of the products sold on the website are either defected or poor quality. I have purchased five watches from four different sellers within one month period and only two out of five watches worked. One of the seller gave me a fake tracking number and I never received the watch. Fortunately, I was able to get my money back after dispute because the seller never responded. However, the last purchase was not so fortunate. I decided to give AliExpress another try and I purchased a jacket for $14.78. I figured it won't cost me much if things goes awry. Three weeks later, I received the jacket. After trying it on, I found the right shoulder pads was one inch shorter than the right. After careful examination, I found the right sleeve was one inch shorter than the left. In addition, the back panels were two inches shorter than the front. There is no way I can wear it in public. I immediately disputed the charge and reputed a full refund. The seller rejected the dispute and proposed a refund for three dollars. I escalated the dispute and AliExpress Dispute Department responded that I would have to either take a thirty percent discount ($4.5), or return the jacket to China for a full refund. However, I was responsible for the postage. The postage to mail the jacket back will cost me more than the refund. This a deceitful business practice. I immediately contacted my credit card company and file a dispute there instead. After this lesson, I will never do business with AliExpress again.

isabelled
11/1/14

I had a very bad opinion of Aliexpress (based on the reviews read here on SiteJabber) until a friend of mine ordered from them. Everything went really well for her, so I ended up giving them a chance too.
My thoughts: Aliexpress is the absolute most professionnal Chinese website I have ever bought from. It is very complete, just what you'd expect from any respectable company.
Other than that, it is just like Ebay, you have to pick your seller (and item) carefully. Never buy an item that has no reviews, and check sizes/dimensions/item description carefully! It's even better when the reviews of other buyers contain pictures of he actual item they received, that way you can judge whether the item meets your expectations or not. It's a shame Aliexpress doesn't force all buyers to post pictures of the actual items they are selling. Most of the sellers all show the same pictures of the original item, and that's why you have to be so careful: what you see isn't always what you get! Most of the time, you get a replica of the original item on the picture. Make sure the seller has very high reputation too (the closer to 100%, the better, I wouldn't buy from a seller that has a reputation under 96%). And never ever buy an item that you need quickly/for a given date, you're bound to be disappointed. Shipping through China Post takes FOREVER. The first item I ordered from them took 6 long weeks to get to me, it was nerve wrecking, really. But in the end the item got to me and the quality was really good for the price! Overall, I would buy from Aliexpress again, but not any item, not regularly, and not from any seller!!

Tip for consumers: I think the biggest mistake people make is they expect to get the same customer service level and the same quality in the item they buy as if they'd buy it from a North Amercian store. YOU'RE BUYING FROM CHINA, *OF COURSE* THE ITEM IS GONNA BE A CHEAP REPLICA AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GONNA BE NEAR TO NON-EXISTENT :-I Once you understand that, you're in the right state of mind to buy from Aliexpress. I personally would never buy electronics or even spend over 30$ on a single item on Aliexpr

aik8
10/31/14

People have to understand that there is always a risk in online shopping. You must protect yourself. Before you click "Pay," you have to make sure if you can trust a seller. I was very, very, very careful and had a great experience.

I was looking for both front and rear seat covers for my car, and I found some very cute ones at Ali. Of course by this time I already read many negative reviews about the website so I was really careful.
I picked a couple of stores and emailed all of them, and purchased from one of those who replied me immediately (She replied me in a minute after I emailed her!).
Many times I made sure that I would receive the exact same product in the same color as shown in their photo in a right size.
It took about 2 weeks for them to process my order but the product arrived only 5 days after they sent it to me (they used FedEx).
It is exactly same as the photo. It's beautiful and I love it.

Yes it IS true that there are many bad Chinese sellers, but if you become a smart buyer and choose a seller very very carefully, you will be fine. And if you are looking for great seat covers go to The best price best service!

Only thing is that it would be better if the product description was in English and it came with a how-to manual book. But I'm just so satisfied so I don't care! Thank you very much.

Photos are the actual covers I received. I haven't done putting all of them, but there is no missing part. It had some wrinkles but that's one thing they can do nothing since they have to put the product in a box, so I don't mind.

Tip for consumers: 1. Pick a seller carefully. Reviews don't really teach you anything, so you must be careful.
2. Send them a message and purchase from only those who reply you quickly (my seller replied me in like 2 minutes).
3. Make sure you will receive exactly the same product they explain.
4. If possible, ask them to take a photo of a package before they send it to you so you can be sure that you are receiving the right one.
5. Ask them questions as much as you want. Purchase only if the seller is willin

karens78
10/31/14

Please DONT buy from AliExpress website. The product looks 1:1 as Samsung, but its missing most of the samsung software features such as: NFC, screen mirroring, multi windows etc. The first phone I have received died after an hour. I sent it back(on my expense) and I received a new one after a month. It took some time to weak the phone to work in the UK. After a month of usage the phone started with the faults - the people can not hear me - as voice is breaking, there is some king of noise when the line when answered, the phone is getting very hot, and causes headaches. The data of the phone keeps turning itself off. Im very disappointed of the purchase. I asked for a refund, but the seller said that i need to change the review, I changed the review which is auto-set the the highest stars and cant be changed - so fake, No refund. There is no customer support line and the auto chat response is terrible.

Tip for consumers: Please DONT buy from AliExpress website

edwardb56
10/30/14

I have read many of the reviews, I would guess that for every 2 positive reviews there are 20 bad reviews. I also had a very bad experience with Aliexpress. I have to believe they are very much aware of what they are doing, it took 7 weeks for my delivery.
I purchased a watch it never worked from day one. I tried returning the item that whole process was a joke. I paid $ 85.00
They give you a tracking number however they later advised me that my purchase had to pass through 3 separate ports.
Singapore, China and somewhere else I can't recall, then I told due to inclement weather in Pacific ocean there would be additional delays. They know because they are not a company operating in the United States they are not subject to stringent laws and penalties so in short they screw us with impunity.
BUYER BE WAR STAY AWAY...

sassir
10/29/14

Don't purchase from this site. I am in the middle of a dispute, the SITE. Is taking the sellers side. I received faulty goods, sent it back in May, I have just been told as they took so long to investigate ( due to a high demand of people unhappy with the products ) that there is now no way to track my package, therefore NO REFUND will be given. Feels like a scam to me.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your hard earned money!

esiobua
10/29/14

I ordered some stuff from different shops and at the end I paid every thing together and the money was charged from my atm card only for me to realise that the transaction was not successful, and they have still not refunded me my money. Please any useful information on how to get in touch with whoever that will resolve this I will be grateful. My email ama_sist@hotmail.com

mollyw5
10/29/14

Everyone is complaining about the website but it's the SELLERS that are the problem. I ordered a few things, I received everything (granted it did take three weeks, but shipping is FREE!) and everything was perfect quality and exactly as pictured. The website actually has a page with advice to help people avoid scams because they know it will happen but it's not the site's fault.
And to everyone complaining about clothes (so many), again, you are not buying from the site you are buying from an individual who probably bought those clothes themselves, in a different country. Do you really expect that sizing won't run differently, or that they might not use the same material that you're used to? Think about your purchases before you buy things.
All of this could happen on Ebay, too. It's not a scam at all.
I wouldn't buy clothes or electronics but almost anything else I would definitely buy from this site.

Tip for consumers: Be smart about buying from places like this and everything will probably go smoothly.

johnb332
10/29/14

Very poor service compared to Ebay. Ebay intercede when there is a dispute and resolve it quickly. This Ali crowd do nothing and let matters drag on and on so you're left waiting forever for a refund or any kind of resolution. I'll never use them again. It only gets one star because you have to give it at least one.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

melindag3
10/28/14

I have just started ordering here. some stores are great, quick shipping and cheap. But the problem is if you get a DAMAGED product they don't seem to want to help you. They will refund you but you have to PAY to ship back. everywhere else I shop lets you keep it for free if damaged or they pay to ship back and refund you. still trying to get this resolved. will let you know what happens.

Tip for consumers: if ordering here make sure you are willing to pay to ship back if product is damaged or keep for partial refund

asifr1
10/25/14

I have been using this website and it's associate website alibaba for last 5 years and placed individual orders. I have never received any faulty or wrong item. Most of the order placed were with free shipping and the average free shipping time was 10-20 for Australia and 20-40 days for Pakistan. The prices are very cheap and it is always better to buy direct source from China rather than from the seller who is importing from China and selling at huge profit margin.

Tip for consumers: If you are interested in buying any thing, do not buy from the lowest price seller because there is a high probability that the seller is trying to trap you.

yaroslavb
10/24/14

Hello :)
Interesting Site aliexpress.com. The prices are reasonable, and quality. When difficult situations with the seller, you can always contact the support, will help to resolve a difficult situation. Do not remain indifferent to the problems of the buyer. Excellent business development. With respect Yaroslav.

robertw82
10/23/14

Recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 1:1 clone for around £135 with DHL shipping. There were a few delays before the item got fully shipped to the correct address. I got the item within seven days and I got to say, the build quality and performance of this mobile phone was excellent.

The only problem that it suffered was the android software itself (being on 4.3 jelly bean). It was very buggy and unresponsive at times.The battery compartment came so loose that the battery kept falling out, which was a big disappointment for me. I told AliExpress about the fault that I was having, so they asked me would I like to take it back for repair.

It cost me just under £15 to send it back to them and the repairing process just took over three months. I finally got the item back in mid September and I have had no problems since. They were very helpful with my complaint and was insured with a six month warranty.

I would definitely recommend this website to friends and family.

Tip for consumers: When you are looking for an item that you want, make sure that you look at their feedback and their rank. If their feedback is either less than 50, 1 medal or have a descriptive background, do not bother with them because they are most likely to rip you off. I have had that problem several times in the past.

ktooy
10/23/14

my first order 5 items i only received 2 items and i email them never respond.
i had order earnings, shoes dresses never got it.. i paid over $300.dollars.

Tip for consumers: do not order this website if cant get a ansew back from them.

astonc1
10/23/14

A massive bunch of crooks. Say no more. No customer back up, wrong stuff sent. Save your self some time and just bang your head against another wall.

Tip for consumers: DONT

nikeyl2
10/22/14

they can't even help you when you're not getting your refunds back
hence why they don't have a feedback page
because they'd get too many negative reviews

Tip for consumers: don't use it
or keep in contact with the aliexpress people when you order things
make sure it's just one person, because otherwise they turn out to be liars

jm119
10/22/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, ESPECIALLY FROM ANDY CAO. HE SELLS FAKES AND I WOULD BET THAT EVERYONE SELLING ON THIS SITE IS A CRIMINAL. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND WHEN I RETURNED THE FAKE ITEM THEY STILL KEPT THE MONEY. ANDY CAO LIED ABOUT RECEIVING THE ITEM BACK, AND THE DISPUTE PROCESS IS A JOKE. THE CHINESE WHO OWN THE SITE PROTECT THE CHINESE CRIMINALS WHO SELL ON THE SITE. NO DOUBT THEY HAVE "SHORT MAN" SYNDROME.

Tip for consumers: DON'T.

dd86
10/21/14

I am not sure why people complain about AliExpress. I have been exceptionally happy with EVERYTHING I purchased. The wait time to receive the items sometimes takes a couple weeks or so, but the products are excellent and better than some of the U.S. made products. I am sorry to say! The only issue is that Chinese sizes are not like American sizes so order 1 to 2 sizes bigger than you usually would order. Otherwise, I will continue to shop at AliExpress! You cannot beat their prices

dawnh20
10/21/14

TOTAL SAMMERS! Don't ever buy from this website. Ordered a costume that was advertised as $29.63 with FREE SHIPPING, but they charged my card $130! BUYER BEWARE!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!

aleksb9
10/21/14

Those scammers asked for a copy of a passport, bank invoices, and a driver license... is that a joke or a NIGERIAN SCAM? You are kidding right? NO LEGITIMATE ORGANIZATION WOULD ASK FOR THAT KIND OF EVIDENCE! Do you relay expect that ANYONE sane will send you that kind of documentation? SCAM. I am reporting your operations to FBI Cyber-fraud division and BBB--and advise anyone to do the same. I will gave you appropriate ratings whenever possible.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

margaretg30
10/21/14

I am so upset I bought a Nutri Bullit I used it 6 times and now every time I try to put it on it smell like burning rubber ,I got it from Demi Zhong and I have sent them a lot of emails but no replay it is not fair as I was so happy when I bought it so is there a guarantee on electrical good ???

sandrar22
10/20/14

Do never trust aliexpress !!! I ordered 3 dresses before my sons wedding ,and none of them even looked like the one on the pictures . Not even the right size !! I'm size 8 and I ordered size 10 , and the dresses where to small . I couldn't believe it. I returned them , got my refund from 2 companies , the third one I'm waiting since last June !!! And it was the most expensive $ 200 . I keep emailing them and ones a while I get a response , but still no refund . Very very upsetting and frostuating .

charlenew3
10/20/14

STAY AWAY FROM AKKING HONGKONG JEWELRY FACTORY. They take your orders with ridiculous order processing times, even when they don`t have the stock. Then they tell you that they have shipped the order with a Fake Tracking Number and NEVER respond to any questions on the orders until you call them on the Fake Tracking Number and file a Dispute. If they issue a Full Refund, you don`t even have the ability to leave any comments.

Tip for consumers: Understand that you cannot leave any feedback if you get a full refund.

kristianc
10/19/14

AWFUL. I ordered a halloween costume and paid 100 dollars for it. After paying the money, I found that it wouldn't be shipped until november 20th. I contacted the seller and told him that I needed it sooner, which he responded by saying he needed an additional 30 dollars to pay for faster shipping...I complied, since I had already bought it and the item would be pointless after October finished. Never received my item, the tracking number was for a completely different item, and I contacted DHL who informed me that they had nothing in their inventory being sent to my house. Contacted the seller, who said he sent out a new one as soon as I complained, but refused to give me a tracking number. I once again called DHL who told me that nothing was sent out for me again. Never did get a refund, and that was 130$ down the drain... STAY AWAY.

Tip for consumers: Never, ever give these people your business.

slims
10/18/14

I've had many Positive experiences on Aliexpress.com, however, avoid Supplier's company name: Elly Ma
Product website address (URL): http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1043945
this seller shipped me 9 broken items (every one I ordered was broken!!!) I contacted seller right away, asked for replacement tops (all tops were broken, but the bottom half was ok). they asked for Pictures to verify, then would
fix problem. That was the last time they contacted me. I sent pictures of broken items, they ignored me. Knowing that if I disputed it, other sellers wouldn't know, b/c if you dispute, you can't leave feedback. I decided to take the Hit, refunded my customers and found another supplier. DO NOT BUY from ELLY MA store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1043945
I have made many purchases on this site, it's not ALL BAD. I do check ratings before I buy, and tend to spread orders over multiple sellers in case I have to eat an order like I did here.
my order # was 63771909953336

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY from ELLY MA store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1043945

leilanis
10/18/14

Disgusting customer service, poor quality products. I have sent out a number of messages and emails and have still received nothing. My product which I purchased is wrong color and made with no care, looks nothing like the picture and is just cheap. I asked to have images of the finished product sent to me before having it sent off and didnt even receive that. I strongly recommend nobody uses this website.

Tip for consumers: Dont use this website to shop at

darleneg2
10/16/14

I'm not happy with their service. I ordered an item for my granddaughter's birthday and was promised it would be here at the latest in two weeks. Two weeks later it hasn't even shipped. They don't even leave a customer service number for you to call. Now my granddaughter won' t have her gift by her birthday. I have ordered on many sites online and have always recieved products on or before promised date.

davidw179
10/15/14

I will never use the company Ali express or the Company Shenzhen Advance Technology co Ltd again I bought a phone does not have the play store on it. It is useless anyone using these companies need to know if the goods are faulty they won’t refund or pay postage, don’t ever buy from these companies. I am also coming off Aliexpress because they are not as good as eBay customer service terrible as I have lost £60 pounds on a useless piece of equipment. I am warning all my family and friends my colleagues at work, clients and basically anyone I know or come in contact with. Basically buyers beware. If you want to give money away give it to a charity not these companies. Don’t ever buy from these companies. As I say please don’t use these companies especially Shenzhen Advance Technology

Tip for consumers: don't every by from these people

allisons34
10/15/14

I ordered a lot of merchandise from AliExpress. I received some of the merchandise but not all of it. When I contacted the company to get a refund, I never received it, credit or product. They made me provide bank statements and all kinds of personal information and still nothing. It also takes very long to receive the products. BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE...

40 Photos for AliExpress