US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 336 reviews)

lei317

In 2013, you could email customer service and get a fair resolution. (in 69 reviews)

benjaminp21

Even if here you can't use PayPal (i use my credit card) i feel better than in other sites. (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

zintiliniv
3/4/15

Good morning, I am Valter Zintilini, and I started to buy different products through your website, (9 watches and bags 2) watches are beautiful and even those that cost 2/3 euro are cute and more 'than adequate for the price.
As for the bags and 'shameful the pullicita' that is made from two well sites that describe the bags dicento that are of genuine leather, and instead arrive bags that meet the photo but they are definitely a synthetic material of very low quality ' that you can buy here too the goal 'than are paid by sellers who rely on you.
Unfortunately returning the consignment over here costs from 9 to 12 euro that being against me make that the customer takes the product.
I apologize for my outburst, but I wanted to tell you that among the vendors who rely on your company 'we are a bit' of cheaters that may impair your business as they can ensure that you do not buy more 'for nothing fear of being cheated.
Kind regards
                             Valter Zintilini

valter.zintilini@alice.it

Tip for consumers: comment related only of the bags

grahamev
3/3/15

I wrote a scathing review of Alibaba recently. The vendor I was complaining about has now refunded my purchase price of the defective goods. All this could have been avoided if only aliexpress and or the vendor had replied to my concerns in a timely manner. The lines of communications we have become used to with ebay are absent or extremely slow leading to customers believing that they are being ignored. So I must admit that their system does work but grinds along extremely slowly. It's very different to ebay and I would advise customers to RESEARCH the items and the VENDOR they intend to deal with. So, if you are unhappy do not panic (like me) but try to come to grips with and understand the complaint process as it is very different. Good luck!

Tip for consumers: RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH

fifid
3/3/15

I've order from other sites and was very disappointed. For one I paid at least 2x more for the item and there would be defects. So far i have bought over 60 different items ranging from toys, clothing, accessories, electronics, houseware, and more. Some disappointments but in general very happy with all my products. If there was a problem I would put in a dispute and always get my money back. At one point one of the suppliers was in question for not actually supplying the product and only receiving payments for items. But aliexpress themselves sent me a refund. You have to remember, you get what you pay for. I always get free shipping item and i check the review on the items before i buy. Some take pretty long to arrive but well worth the wait.

deannas10
3/3/15

Bought a dress from AliExpress. The material had holes in it and looked horrible. I tried to return the dress and entered their "dispute" system. Two weeks later after sending pictures and explaining why the dress was unacceptable to wear (bought it as a bridesmaid dress) they decide the dress is fine and I will get no refund and am stuck with this hideous excuse for a dress. Don't buy from this place. You are dealing with China and will never get your money if you have a complaint. Nor will you get quality goods.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!

joer141
3/2/15

Do not waste your hard earned money order a product from this company. There are too many other legitimate companies who DESERVE to earn YOUR hard earned dollars. I defer to maintaining my comments in a politically correct fashion (what I'd like to post would not sound professional).
ONE AGAIN...AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caseyf2
3/1/15

Make sure to do your own research on high ticket electronic items before you buy. And write down or save sellers email contact at point of transaction. I've had good service overall, but there are low life's on here that are scammers so be careful. I've got one problem on an item costing over a hundred bucks that I can't get an answer from the seller on. Message board for your account not linked unless you down load their app which I don't want on my phone.
Another item I found on YouTube after I bought it turned out to be a fake with false advertising. Luckily they refunded money without too much hassle.
You can save big bucks here if you are careful and spend the time researching the product you want. But always remember most vendors/sellers are in China and your order may take up to month to get.

kelsien
2/27/15

Please save yourself the trouble and DO NOT order from AliExpress. I messaged a lady prior to order flower girl baskets for my wedding confirming they would be ivory and NOT white. The delivery was longer than expected and when I got the baskets they were in fact WHITE! My wedding is just a few weeks away and now I have to deal with these incompetent people ON TOP of all the last minute wedding planning! Also, there was no receipt that came with my delivery. I hope this other issue does not interfere with getting my money back. Before ordering from AliExpress, I was aware of all the bad reviews and the fact that they have false advertising. I was hoping that "flower girl baskets" would be easy to handle and difficult to mess up. Boy was I wrong!! Go out and spend a little bit more money to save yourself from such stress and disappointment!!

Tip for consumers: I would never refer this site to anyone!

vivianai
2/26/15

Ya he realizado más de 25 pedidos y todos han llegado con éxito ,los envían en tiempo y forma.
Muy conforme con aliexpress gracias!

honeyf2
2/26/15

I ORDER A PAIR OF SHOES, WHICH WAS TOTAL DIFFERENT COLOR FOR WHAT IT WAS SHOWN ON TOP BOTH SHOE WERE DIFFERENT COLOR AND PRINT, I EVEN ADDED A PIC OF SHOW WITH MY DISPUTE BUT THE SELLER WAS NOT WILLING TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE .

hb25
2/21/15

First, I clicked to receive the item. That took away all opportunity to complain. I realized later the shipper The Black Pearl had sent the children's pajama version of the "Womens Leggings" I ordered, I had no recourse. I emailed the company but so far haven't heard a response. Thus, I can't order anything more from them as I wished to, in case it happens again. Some GoPro accessories I ordered were excellent, although you can tell by the finishing details that they're straight out of a Chinese factory. In my photos below, photo #1 is me wearing the leggings. They fit great but have a cheesy pattern. Photo 2 is the advertisement I ordered from on aliexpress.com. Photo 3 is ad I found later on the Black Pearl store page, which is for children's pajamas - that's the pattern I received, I believe. It looks quite different and oriented to larger shapes and primary colours than the adult advertisement (photo #2)

Tip for consumers: Don't click that the order was received, until you're positive the order is correct and there's no need to "dispute"! That seemed to be the only option to dispute ANYTHING, so I lost my chance to get my kids item replaced with the proper adult version.

joey280
2/20/15

I have made 7 orders through Aliexpress.
GOOD: 2 orders were lost on the way. Aliexpress was able to cover the cost.
BAD: 4 LED bulbs worked for 1 month and then all were dead. No warranty at all.

Tip for consumers: Do not go there.

larissad2
2/19/15

BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I ordered 4 Bundles Malay-sian Vir-gin Curly Hair Weft 12"-30" human hair for hair extensions for $218. After paying the cost to have the hair extensions installed after just one week the hair tangled and matted beyond use. The owner Anson said that he would give me a full refund if I changed my rating and removed my negative review! He is unscrupulous and is in business only to rip people off. PLEASE DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

mrx1
2/18/15

stay away! people who receive item safely is only their bite support to keep business, most people got scam if didn't refund back, they( even high seller rating) will scam as by describe, shipping and many more. Damnn mine being fool with fake info track shipping yanwen (end up airport)

Tip for consumers: just stay away!

customera2
2/17/15

I have ordered from them before BUT the second you send an item back because it's not what was described. They try to play games with you. They will NOT refund you at all. They are nice only when they are receiving money from you but come REFUND time, it's always a long story or they stop answering in general. Beware stay off this website!!! They are thieves! All of them. All they like is money! And good feedback! Please Go to another store.

kayaa3
2/17/15

Seller promised 60 days On Time Delivery Guarantee, I waited 75 days and not receiuved. After claiming Refund Dispute Team told me they have right to extend this time 15days and asked me to wait 88 days! This is unbelivable! It is written that Payment will be refunded if not received in 60days, I wait 75days, they tell me that i must wait more 28days (60+28=88days) ! Dont trust Aliexpress and On Time Delivery Guarantee!

shaha14
2/16/15

Please don't buy anything from AliExpress seller "SEESKY No. 1 Boutique Shop". They are doing fraud. I have bought a shirt from there. Got received
1) Product quality is so poor, 2) All the Buttonhole are not proper. 3) Threads of Buttonhole are sticking while opening. 4) Extra threads are not properly trim from the every place of shirt. 5) Shirt cuff is so short in length 6) Stitching are very very loose. I have sent the photos as proof. But they wants to me keep the shirt and returning $1 only to keep this matter silence. Shirt is looking an used one.

lucb19
2/12/15

Ordered 1month ago, credit card was debited right away, item was supposedly shipped on the 21jan but not received anything yet, these people impossible to join, overall very disappointed, I think it's a scam

thomasl54
2/12/15

Order received not as described. Seller refused to do anything. So is AliExpress after a long and tedious process. I suspect AliExpress did not really do anything other than using the delay technique and eventually you had to give up

Tip for consumers: Be extremely sure of what you are ordering. Once you pay there is almost no recourse

juliel27
2/10/15

In my search for great deals over the past few years, this site has often popped up in my google searches. At first after realizing products were shipping and coming primarily from China I avoided it, but I finally decided to pull the trigger on a product purchase. The correspondence about the transaction and shipping from the site was excellent throughout the transaction and the product arrived on time. Most of the stuff is generic non-branded, but the quality has been decent for the 3 items I've purchased and the shipping time has been amazingly fast via DHL. I would recommend trying a transaction here if there's a price on something really grabbing your eye.

joycee7
2/10/15

I have been purchasing from AliExpress for two years now and every seller is different, and the sellers I have come to know, I feel like they are my frinz. Communication is the key to any relationship. Of the sellers I have purchased from I would say 4 out of 5 have pleasantly kept me informed. Now it takes a while to receive my items when I ordered late, so I have learned to order early to receive my items with in the times I need them. Therefore I must say that for the past two years I have been extremely satisfied with the items I have purchased and they have been unbelievably reasonable. Also AliExpress has become my new shoe and boot store. I just received an order from AliExpress that drew a crowd as they fell in love with the Hello Kitty boots I purchase for my granddaughter. I'am waiting on three others items and setting up for my next purchases. AliExpress has made it possible for me to shop for my family and myself, because of their reasonable prices, and everything here were I live is so expensive, and no real quality. I'AM SO STICKING WITH ALIEXPRESS. I HAVE FOUND MY ONE SHOP STORE and I have never returned any item I have purchased. Thanks AliExpress you have made my shopping experience a lot of fun with some awesome items.

Tip for consumers: Be kind, be patient, be respectful, and the sellers will work with you. And these are just a few of the things I have purchased. The Leopard print handbag I brought 3, the jacket I brought 7 in different colors. I don't have pictures but AliExpress's hello kitty boot, I brought 2 pairs, for my granddaughter. I just purchased a pair of stunning rhinestone fashion boots for my daughter, @ $135.00 just absolutely gorgeous, and I'am waiting on them. So again I'am so sticking with AliExpess.

takusk
2/10/15

* All products and customer services all good. Am first time visiting your web site about. Your products from PAPUA NEW GUINEA. Any receiving and handling agent on the customers end (png) if I order one. * Please quotation if air freighting. Thanks. Your Response.

venturar5
2/10/15

I bought like five orders and paid in full what they asked..now the post they close the order saying that its been close for unpaid orders...am going to report all my transactions to my bank and get a lawyer...i dont play games with my money...

kimberlyk7
2/9/15

I purchased some items from Xuchang Huiya Foreign Co., Ltd and I was not satisfied with what I received. The product I received was nothing like the picture the company posted AT ALL. I expressed this in my feedback to the company along with giving them 3 stars. Soon after, I was messaged by John Zhu saying that if I changed my 3 star rating to a 5, he would refund my money back. Because I was not satisfied, I chose to keep my feedback and changed the rating to 5 stars to receive my money back like John and I agreed on. It has been almost 2 weeks and after writing about my money, I have not heard back from John nor received any refund. BEYOND disappointed. I didn't think the company would make a promise to refund money (and not do it) just to get the ratings up. Do NOT shop with XUCHANG HUIYA FOREIGN CO., LTD. or aliexpress because they do not accommodate the customer at all.

selas
2/9/15

Hello paid for an order and you cancel it ,haven't receive any money back or feedback!secondly they charge me different amount in all my orders

moniqueb5
2/8/15

I read a few of the reviews/complaints I purchase from aliexpress often I only had one bad experience which my first purchase from them I reported the seller to aliexpress and I also reported the transaction to my bank I received my refund from my bank and the seller gave me a refund as well. Since that transaction I have purchased from the site several times clothes, jewelry,and other items and I haven't had any bad experiences. Their are sellers on aliexpress that accept PayPal you just have to ask and ask the seller plenty of questions. Also look the seller up on YouTube to see if any other people have purchased from whatever seller you are thinking of buying from, read the sellers feedback as well before you purchase. I have 4 vendors that I purchase from each time I'm satisfied with my products

jmc5
2/8/15

I have purchased goods (not a little or some but many) from the website since almost 5 years ago. It's had come across to my attention when I see there people talks regards to the website. I agree to say that they put the picture of good things but sends waste. Counterfeit, fraud, scam, not a low quality but totally not a quality product.. sometimes sending out to you a piece of scrap metal from their backyard. To get a real good product is rare.. Perhaps you are the one who really really.. a lucky few... Say... If you buying 10 items (in a total accumulation summary), 2 of which can be expected, while another 8 is completely rubbish. There are many scammers are there-in while Aliexpress.com can do nothing about it. Still you loss, not them.. If you are not experienced enough in dealing that.. you will easily end up.. when you realize that you have been cheated!. Some might say refute.. claiming back and so on.. but no matter what it is.. the fact is you will loss in the end. It's time or money, or both. It's always related to 'trust and reputation', within you and your client. There are 1000 way to regain a loss money but much less in getting back your clients trust. It was so called your business reputation. In case there has any need, and the only thing you are looking for is there... first thing you must learn is.. Learn to distinguish the difference between genuine seller and real scammer. I myself have loss (not less) of money just before I get to this point. Now I'm more cautious. But my heart says likely more to shop on eBay, a bit expensive but it worth to your money,.. with more secure and safe so you do not loss in the end instead of Aliexpress that vulnerable to phishing scams. Hope this information helps, so that you do not continually being cheated again and again. - Sorry my 'english' not so good.

Tip for consumers: I have a lot of that garbage photos lol.. I mean bunch of scrap piece of metal which I've collected from that Phishing Scam Website by losing not little amount of money lol.. I meant it!!

raquelv2
2/7/15

Don't buy from here! My daughters dress arrived and it was the wrong model! I opened a dispute and they closed it saying a resolution was made. It never was!!

glenc18
2/6/15

This is just a scam paid for products and the money gone tried many many times to contact them to no avail
mallymug

Tip for consumers: yes DONT USE THEM

jn30
2/6/15

Do not buy electronic item from them if it defected will be no warranty . Hard to get refund or exhange

vanessaj5
2/4/15

DO NOT EVEN BUY HERE...
50/50 chance you'll get what you paid for. I ordered from here, seller excused the waiting time, ITEM NEVER CAME. I opened a 'dispute' for item after 1 month, but guess what? Someone else can clear the dispute and say the problem is fixed without you knowing it. Scammers....

Tip for consumers: Don't ever go here?

doreenl1
2/4/15

Most of the sellers on Aliexpress are honorable and go out of their way to help but in last few months have had orders thaat have been frozen and seen some great products on sale but weeks after buying you get a message from seller saying sorry we r out of stock even though u have paid the money when ordering the item Eventually u may get money back but not exactly what u paid This has become very frustrating of late.

muyeg
2/3/15

I am so stupid to trust this website. I placed an order that guarantees delivery

within 1 month. But I waited 3 months and still get nothing. After submitting

a complain, some robots like reply was sent to me and need me to submit the

"evidences". The tracking number shows the package is still in "transit". And

they insist I have to give them more evidences to refund. Overall, they just

stole money from your pocket.

susanw59
2/3/15

Do not buy from this site. If you are not happy because the item was not as described.---TOO BAD. There is no way to file a complaint. I spent over an hour and, finally was in a written chat. I was told it would be resolved in 3 days. When I checked, there is NO record of my complaint.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT "accept" the item and say that the order is complete because you are screwed. Just repackage it and send back as refused.

bejays
2/2/15

Do not trust this site. Their guarantee is worthless and favors the retailer. Counterfeit and misdescribed goods of poor quality. That is my experience with Aliexpress

Tip for consumers: Wait for ages for delivery. If it does arrive it will not be as described. Clothing and shoe sizes are a complete crap shoot.The photo shows what they describe as 100% white duck down. As you can see it is polyester. Aliexpress backed the retailer ! Unbelievable.The pockets were more on the back than the front and the pattern was so misshapen that the arms couldnt be raised - But Good Product according to Aliexpress arbitration.Unbelievable!

albank2
2/2/15

I have ordered mostly electronics on AliExpress, tablets and cables. I have received most of them, but they were not as described, I bet that they were fake. I asked for refund but they decided that I should send the product back and replace, and with the shipping cost, it was more convenient to me to keep the garbage and not spend more money. I will never shop at AliExpress nor do business with any chinese company or individual. They are cheaters.

Tip for consumers: just don't use it.

katel70
2/1/15

Disclaimer: After the whole incident, I didn't purchase the item.

I wanted to buy a necklace and was reading the reviews. Saw a buyer stating that she was charged more than the listed price. Seller replied saying that the buyer didn't meet the minimum amount to qualify for free shipping. So to play safe, I decided to contact the seller to double confirm on shipping as the necklace is listed as free shipping to where I'm located even after adding to cart at checkout.

Seller was not polite at all (through message centre), replied to me that it is written clearly on product details and shop's front page that (quoting exactly what's written) "Orders full $10 free shipping", and that I'll be charged $2 for shipping.

If shipping is not free, why is the item listed as "free shipping" even during checkout?!

Bottom line, if you are buying stuff from Aliexpress, always communicate with seller to confirm about shipping fee even if the listing says free shipping. If the item already has bad reviews, and your dealing with the seller isn't pleasant, you might want to try buying from else where.

PS: In the end I bought the necklace from another place at an even cheaper price via a secure payment method!

ciandyr
2/1/15

The goods received are not what I agreed upon, what can I do?

Tip for consumers: http://aliexpresslike.com/the-goods-received-are-not-what-i-agreed-upon-what-can-i-do/

chrise23
1/31/15

I bought 5 jumpsuits and 5 pairs of shoes from this website. I ordered 'free' style for the jumpsuits (which is supposed to be a one size fits all). i got Medium sized jumpsuits. The labels on them clearly stated Medium! I contacted each seller complaining about the issue, they kept advising me to 'sell to my friends'! I told them i aint gat no friends that want the outfit! Plus i didnt buy it for resale, but for personal use! They 'strongly' advised me not to send back the items as shipping was expensive! Seriously?!!! And oh, the shoes? Crap! The sizes advertized clearly said US size 12 but when i got them shoes, it was too tight for a size 9! So i wasted my time, energy, apprehension and trust on these people! I finally deactivated my account with them and ordered shoes from Payless!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

noneyab3
1/30/15

I CANNOT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE TO TALK TO. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH ALIEPRESS!!!
I bought a wedding dress for my daughter. We knew from the reviews that it would not look exactly like the pictures, which was our first mistake but the price was so low that we tried anyway. The lace was literally cut from one fabric and applied to the other like a cut and paste. ONce I realized we could return the dress, I contacted the seller, who of course said it was too late, even though I stilll have "Buyer Protection". THERE IS NO BUYER PROTECTION!!! I submitted a claim, dispute, with a side by side photograph of the difference in the dresses and the company denied my claim saying I needed more proof. The seller agreed to refund anyway, if I sent dress back but refused to pay for shipping. After I sent it, which I told him before I shipped it, he informed me to value dress at $30 so he wouldnt have to pay high tax. Its too late. I shipped it valued at $150 to cover the dress if anything happened to it. I CANNOT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE TO TALK TO. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH ALIEXPRESS!!!

Tip for consumers: buy in the US or with a legitimate site only

ms165
1/28/15

ITS A RIP OFF AND A WASTE OF TIME. I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD INFO NOW BECAUSE AFTER TRYING TWICE TO ORDER I WAS TOLD MY CREDIT CARD WAS NOT ACCEPTED AND REFUSED BY THE ISSUING CARRIER.

MY CARD IS GOOD EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NOW I'M AFRAID THEY HAVE MY INFO.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

syedr2
1/28/15

I first order and made lots of purchase from Ali Express, but very soon I realize it is all Scam to trap you in. Ali express is making billions of dollar with ripping off people from all over the world. No one should every buy from Ali Express. It looks very good and very attempt to buy stuff but when you receive the unit it is not the same quality and electronics totally bad quality. When open dispute sometime you get money back if you play all the cards right and after couple of months. Again don't waste your time and money with AliExpress.

erofeis
1/27/15

Do not buy any electronics there! This site infested by crooks. I made 2 purchases there. Both times I was sold fake products! First time - they sold fake 128gb flash drive. Utter useless garbage, full of bad sectors and the real capacity is 4gb. Money was never refunded, they dragged the time, seller disappeared. Second time they sold Full HD 1080p Car Camera. Checked the menu on the camera - the highest was 720p resolution. Made the test video at the highest resolution, horrible quality. Analyzed the avi file - it's showed 480p! Disgusting! Liars, crooks. will never ever buy anything there. Deactivated account.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy any electronics there!

michionneg
1/27/15

I have purchased a bag at Aliexpress for a couple of days, it's my initial order. I'm gonna do a follow up review, as soon as I got my order. I will also write down the Sellers name.
I would suggest too, that it would be nice, if you also list down the sellerss name, so we would have an idea, if which seller is decent to transact with.
see you soon...

chrism162
1/24/15

Largely a positive experience. Quality varies..always buy from positive feedback sites...however one must be aware as I left very negative feedback with one seller who lied and cheated me and upon returning to his site to reshop for that product I could not find my review! Somehow the thieving bugger had figured a way of deleting unfavorable reviews.
Avoid clothing at all cost. If its says its made of linen or cotton or bamboo it most certainly will arrive made of polyester. I wouldnt buy electronic products..if something goes wrong..its probably because an eight year old made it under slavery.
Make well considered choices..except the high risk factor when dealing with Chinese. Keep eexpectations low and you may occasionally get lucky. Best Chris Adelaide Australia

Tip for consumers: Avoid sites with only positive feedback...they are probably deleting unfavorable comments. Dont expect too much and you will never be disappointed. Remember that most buyers speak very poor english which can cause problems. They will address you as 'Dear Friend'. Non of them are your friend. Best regards

melb30
1/23/15

Be Careful What YOu Are Letting Yourself In For
I have purchased many item from Aliexpress and not always with success. The latest items have been a disaster. First I bought a new screen for my phone. Waited 3 weeks for it to arrive.. Wrong Part! They asked me to return it by the cheapest method and they would send the proper part straight away. After chasing them for a tracking number they informed me that they will not be sending the replacement until they receive the wrong part back! That will take weeks for them to receive it and more weeks to send the proper part! On top of all that they expect you to pay for return postage!! You have to pay for their incompedence! Next I decided to buy a new phone. New phone arrived. Camera refused to focus. Took it to a manufacturers service depot. Was told they could not fix it cuz it was a different version to the local version. I had payed for postage, customs etc. The supplier asked me to return it. I said who will pay for return? They said I have to pay. What about customs duty I had payed? To bad! Demanded I sent by EMS with tracking or no refund. They also insisted that they would not refund the original postage I had payed. So I lost original post costs, customs cost and return post cost all because they had sent a faulty product! Can you believe it? If they had checked the product properly before dispatch they would have known there was a fault. So be careful when buying from Aliexpress.. It might cost you more than you think.

michealr9
1/22/15

Do you need to travel and work abroad? or need a loan support with your business establishment or school? please contact azgroup405(at)hotmail.com or call +19166234219 for more information..

Tip for consumers: contact Azgroup405 at hotmail.com

suctione
1/21/15

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!! Stay away from these LIARS. 3 packages sent to various addresses around the USA that were nowhere near me. You cannot get in touch with a live person EVER! Sellers blame you for their address mistakes and refuse to resend. This horrible site has been nothing but aggravation and disappointment. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE OF THIEVES!!!

celinew2
1/21/15

Ailexpress is a great website for people who like to shop for cheap products. Although some products may not meet your standards such as the material of it. But you get what you pay, it really depends on luck. Most likely the people who get "scammed", are buying products from sellers that has little to no feedback/ratings. I never had a problem with Ailexpress so far, my purchases has all been sent perfectly to me. My advice to all Ailexpress shoppers are only to buy products that has been sold A LOT and has loads of reviews. In addition, when buying from websites like Ailexpress which ships from China, it is guaranteed that you'll have to wait about a month or less for your product. Some seller's products ships pretty fast but others are the other way around. But as long as I receive my product, I'm fine with waiting. Also, one thing I like about this site is how well the sellers communicate with you. Overall, Ailexpress is a legit website, you just need to know your way around.

chadh24
1/21/15

I love this site because the products are great but the time on shipping is making mw discouraged and I look else where. PLEASE FIX THE COST OF SHIPPING AND THE TIME

Tip for consumers: Look for free shipping and speed of shipping

angelaj12
1/19/15

it is a scam. they are a lier. Please do not buy staff from them. ALl fake items.

Alipay is sucks. They promise the money back guarantee but that is not true and we try to find our excuses.

I have puchased staff from them and that is reprecate staff, it hold one custom, they did not want to give me money back.
the web www.1688.com one of Chinese website.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I want to buy Puma shoes from this site and the supplier is "peng qiao" and store is "Whosaler." Should I buy or not?
10/11/12
lesk1
A: hello my name is les kitchen and I have order a tugboat fromAlibaba.com #1007346786 Netherlands blizzard big tugboat (1/50), at a cost of $ 1,584.42, they say they shipping dhl canada, so I phone dhl and they say NO HAVE.. I say that I have shipping # 8803720984,,they say no good, I would like to know were the tugboat is OR give me the money back. could we start a class act law suit together?? replay to kitkatz451@hotmail.com
3/26/12
Add your answer
Q: YHL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd

has anyone bought from this seller?

how was your experience with them?
12/19/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

62 Photos for AliExpress