US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vivianl22

There are tools on the website to help you sort out individual sellers by price, seller review, and product review. (in 592 reviews)

annas130

I have always received my items, the customer service was reliable and great and I can recommend it. (in 127 reviews)

angelab80

I am awaiting delivery of my 1st order from Aliexpress. (in 726 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pearls11
2/13/16

They are basically just a scam.I had try to order so many time and every time it always so disappointed. The products not like the photos,not the same colour and the worst is a lots of stuff had been missing ,when I put the bad feedback to warning another people it never show up the company just deleted it or something I'm not sure but this is not fair for the customers,never received the stuff and never get refund the money .Open the disputed thing just another bull$#*! so many times I open the disputed some stuff I had been waiting for 6 months I try to open disputed and other day I have a look again to see how it go . The disputed thing goes it back to normal showing it still in period of time WTF . It been 6 months so that's the end of it. Never order anything with them again... Also the live on chat just a computer program you not really get any help for it just keep answer the same thing .ask for the phone number or any email for talk to someone that is not computer and all they say is we not have policy to talk directly to customers lol It quite surprised how the billions dollars company not have call center or anyone who that actually sort the problem. This company should actually shutdown. !!!!

soniap11
2/12/16

I bought a pair of boot from "Sherry Century Classic item boutique"
"Ankle boots heels shoes woman Isabel Marant " and according to the picture the looked awesome, they were supposed to be high-quality leather boots. When they arrive, I thought it was a joke, they were made of plastic and I had seen similar boots for five dollars somewhere. When I opened a dispute case they told me to keep the boots because the return shipping is very expensive and that they will give me a discount on my next purchase. I was never going to order from them again so I sent them back. It's over three months now and they keep claiming that they never got the boots. Please don't order anything from them!

alekseyr3
2/12/16

I spent more than 600$ here in 6 months. I have 70 orders now. But, I bought a smartphone - Meizu MX5 here in October. The store is - http://ru.aliexpress.com/store/125787. The seller’s name is Andy Lau. It was written on the page: original, NEW phone. The seller declared a warranty – 12 month. A month after buying my phone was broken. The vibro motor stopped to work. Two weeks later my phone started turn off independently. I wrote to the seller. At first he suggested me to upload software. At second time he suggested me to send the phone in China for repairing, but did not give me an address. Then he never answered my letters. I sent my phone to the service center in Kiev, there are no service centers for Meizu in my own city. They opened the phone and sent me a photo. My phone has been restored. The ROM was replaced on the motherboard. A protective shield was stabbed with a knife; work was carried out of the plant. I know 4 different people!!! from http://4pda.ru/forum; They have the same problem with Andy Lay. He is a fraudster, sells restored phones as new. But worst of all – Aliexpress support can’t help me (!!!). I send letters to them every week. But all that they can do - is to tell me that they will write to the seller, so he would answer me and would resolve my problem. But he never answers me. So beware, do not make expensive purchases here, it is VERY DANGEROUS. For Aliexpress team: If you finally decide to help me, my order number is – 70262179201070. If you help me I would be very glad to change my feedback for your company. Best regards.

Tip for consumers: Usafe place for shopping. There are NO warranty and NO support.

georgew73
2/12/16

I bought 100pairs of Toshiba transistor pairs from this seller via aliexpress. I informed them that these items are defective and it cost me R1200 which is a lot. I send them 6 emails with no response. I contacted aliexpress agents and 6 of them just told me DONT WOLLY WE WILL SOLVE THE PLOBLEM.they give you false hope and the same stupid default answers. Aliexpress agents don't have telephone numbers of their sellers so that we can speak to them directly. I am so fed up with aliexpress cos they cannot really help you against their crooked sellers. Don't ever buy from aliexpress cos they have some crooked sellers
And cannot help you when the sellers ignore you

nadian5
2/11/16

I wrote to the seller four times until now but he didn't give me a concrete solution to my problem. I paid Aluexpress a product. I put repeated questions of confirmation if the the product is right and the seller refuse to answer and to come up with solution if necessary. No seller in Aliexpress didn't treat me like this in this way until now. I am totally unsatisfied with the way this seller communicated with me as a client. As a client, I am protected by global online commercial regulations. I will cancel the order again with the reason "you don't answer to my questions, I will give bad feedback.

marieh66

I love Aliexpress

cavinp
2/11/16

I ordered trainers on 5/12/2015 only to be told they were stopped by customs because the sender has insufficient paperwork and that a full refund would be issued within 7-10 working days. That was 03/01/2016. I still have not received my refund and have had no response from 6+ emails that I have sent. Will never ever be using this company again. And will be advising people not to use this site also.

disn4
2/10/16

Nothing more than a scam!!!

damirg
2/10/16

Here is my case and as I can see many people confirm that Aliexpress have fake shipping information and that is the way that they "win" the case.
I payed on 12.11.2015 and waited more than two months. I asked seller many times why it`s so long or if it`s lost but he convinced me that it`s just because of new year and he prolonged my buyer protection two times. I still didn`t receive my order and seller told me to open dispute and that he will refund me. There is where my problems starts.70940297694092 (Dispute Case NO:4019922763) For some reason case management team get involved and they checked tracking information (i tried tracking my order but ALL THE TIME it just had information that it`s in transit (shipped by air). Now suddenly they have information that post tried 4 time to deliver my order (3 times in one day and difference between two of those was 1 MINUTE!!!) than next try according to them was 25 days later!? In my country when post try to deliver without success they leave you note and the try NEXT day or deliver to your neighbor.http://imgur.com/cbrKvJ1 I never had any notes and never received any package. Since i opened dispute,seller never answered.http://imgur.com/1nR48jd Your team didn`t look at any of my answers and they just decided that I have to pay for return of something that I never received. Tracking information are obviously FAKE!!! This is seller that I have buy it from http://www.aliexpress.com/store/713020 First and last time but because of your team unprofessional behaviour I don`t feel same to buy from your website anymore! I payed,waited VEEEEERy long and at the end I am guilty? I am shocked!

aprilt16
2/9/16

Do not buy any product from this seller and do not trust on the buyer protection from Aliexpress...They are protecting the seller not us because of the split commission. I paid $94.50 for the product I end up wait for 3 months and never receive the product and lost the money. Watch out...

fabioa5
2/9/16

I had an item ordered in August and had yet to receive it when the deadline to open a dispute was coming up (October). The seller provided fake/wrong shipping "proof" for a completely different order to another country but that was good enough "proof" for AliExpress that it was in transit and the dispute deadline would be pushed forward another month. This continued with the seller providing useless / invalid "proof" that my product was being delivered. Eventually AliExpress kept siding with the seller despite me pointing out all the flaws in the sellers "proof". They awarded the seller my money even though I did not confirm I had received it nor was there tracking information to confirm this. I do not believe they care about the customer as they ignore all my complaints about bad information the seller was providing. Even after I had contacted their complaints department/customer service and they assured me someone would look into my issue with my dispute. I had provided information and pointed out in detail how the sellers information was false/inaccurate. I was told I would be sent an e-mail within 2-3 business days. I waited. Nothing. So after 5 days I got in touch with them again to check on the status of my complaint. From one rep to another no one knew about my complaint and I had to explain it over and over again. I finally realized that there is no real complaints department. They don't write anything down, make excuses for not being able to provide a case number, and apologize for the previous rep not doing what they said they would.

It seems customer support is there to lie and basically tie up people with no real help. I treid with three different reps. Each one told me teh same bs story and promised i'd be contacted. Each time tehre was no "record" of my complaint and tehy assured me one would be open.

They are liars and cheats. They refuse to even look at the sellers proof. As long as they provide something that is good enough for AliExpress. They don't follow up on anything or even read/care about what you say. Since then I refuse to buy from that website. They are there to sell their crap and take money from buyers.

Avoid at all costs! Buyer beware!

tp26
2/9/16

from what i see most people just get rob from this site ....... me as well for that fact..... and the few good reviews i do see don't look real anyways... just to let people know if you buy from this site beware your going to get rob one way or another....

petrh
2/8/16

11.11.2015 i bought on aliexpress tablet in value 140.72U$, Aliexpress give me discount 10$, i make payment via paypal 130.72$ . Merchant information : New Times Technology Co., Ltd ( http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1890032 ) .After cca 21 days i received tablet with lower configuration (in value about 40$) and with wrong ship time (i pay for faster delivery 6$). I started dispute process with merchant , Merchant agree with sending product back to China.I send back tablet with full equipment and with original container. I payd 20$ for post services with insurence (covering forfeit and damage package). Merchant received package and uploaded on web video with damaged and dirty package.I could not verify whether the damaged Shipment received by traders from the post office or destroy it to avoid paying the full amount of your refund.After opening package tablet had broken display.I requested after the commencement of vendors claim to the post office. Since he took over the already damaged consignment can I make a complaint. He denied this and sought compensation for damage to the display. The complaint was forwarded to aliexpress custom service and ruled in favor of the seller. AliExpress send me back compensation only $ 95.42. If you look evaluated this seller http://www.aliexpress.com/store/feedback-score/1890032.html cheating This way all customers (some even detect fraud.) AliExpress that tolerates and allows dealers to rob other consumers. ...

roberts328
2/7/16

I have purchased 22 items on this website so far and very impressed with it and can't understand why it has such low star review.
1) when ordering you have an opportunity to change your mind.
2) You can communicate with the supplier direct(unlike Gearbest)
3) If the supplier doesn't ship within a time frame counted down you get a refund.(This has happened once to me)
4) sometimes the shipping to NZ is slow but then I expect this as I opt for the free shipping.
5) Buyer can see at a glance the state of orders.
6) Good value for money

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to use this website for inexpensive and fun shopping!

silasg12
2/6/16

I really can't see how come this site is rated so low here. I've ordered over 10 items from there and everything came in perfect condition. Shipping did take quite some time but all information about it is available on the site. People should be able to make a conscious decision when buying something.

candys22
2/6/16

Bought a hover board for $320. Worked for one day and that's it. Can't get money back. Seller tried to send me a new circuit for it but still did not work. Seller never responded again. Dispute process a waste too.

geoffreym23
2/5/16

Awful shopping website! I had purchased an item from aliexpress and the shipping is way too long. I haven't got a shipment confirmation email. I was thinking about canceling the order but i'm afraid that I won't get my refund for the order of 72713844184371. I will never buy anything from this shopping website again!!! This makes you want to think twice before you purchase anything from this shopping website.

annonymousb
2/5/16

if you need a website that sells fake stuffa. then you are looking at it. OMG i have wasted a lot of money buying stuffs on this site hoping it turns out good. never trust the reviews you read on their sites. you buy an item from them and they tell you to rate them 5 stars and get a dallor or to 2 dollar back. that is how they pay for the reviews. its terrible. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

rakshandaj
2/5/16

i ordered many things from aliexpress, on 11.11 sale. they gave me 2 months time for shipping it to india(maharastra). i got few products in 2 months but today is 4th feb almost 100days complete and still dint not receive the rest. when i open the dispute to refund back, they say wait for more 15days or go check in post office near by.
i have a question, will they give me the rest of my products or refund my money back if i open the dispute??

tammeriag
2/5/16

I cancelled an order, and they are saying I have to wait 3-15 days for a refund. I don't think this is fair, because it didn't take that long for them to take my money. Because of this reason I will never order from Ali express ever again. I'm beyond upset

milliew8
2/4/16

Just lost $40! Never got the product and they won't give my money back! I'm fighting about it since last September!!!

sunnyl7
2/3/16

I was nervous buying the hair but I am impressed! So far no shedding or tangling

ashc8
2/1/16

Seriously, you have to wait for ages before you receive a package!!! I gave up.

beverlyc37
2/1/16

I purchased a phone from Ali Express that was used and full of malware. After 5 months of being told that my claim would be escalated to the upper team by 4 different client service representatives, I was finally told that when I don't hear back from that team, that basically my claim has been disapproved, and that I would only hear back once if approved.

mariot104
1/31/16

I once wrote a review about SiteJabber using a story about a Donkey (Please do read that review), and in some ways, AliExpress is pretty much along those same lines.

AliExpress is an online shopping portal, owned and operated by E-commerce giant Alibaba. While they don't actually sell anything directly to buyers, they do though, one, encourage sellers to use their platform to sell products, and two, generate / earn commission by being the middleman of sorts,

To be fair to AliExpress, they do (try to ) validate / verify the legitimacy of sellers before allowing them to sell / trade on their platform, truth be told, it's not a very strict verification process. Their portal also includes helpful information such as a Seller's credibility rating, but that itself is a major loophole. For example, if I owned an AliExpress online store (address), all I'd have to do is invite my family and friends to do a mock purchase from my store, earn the stellar reviews and ratings, then simply refund their payments thereafter without ever shipping anything. Not all credibility levels are falsified, so all I'm saying is do take such barometers of trust with a pinch of salt.

It is true that AliExpress offers a sort of Buyer Protection program, but only if the payment process is done via AliPay, a third party (but is also owned by Alibaba) payment merchant. However, since AliPay was / is designed for local use, many buyers from overseas are still not able to use AliPay.

I'll give AliExpress a 3 Star rating because I admire their vision for wanting to promote E-commerce to anyone and everyone in China, but the loss of the other 2 Stars has to be because since they obviously govern / manage the portal itself, they really should take some responsibility when there is a complaint against a shady / fraudulent seller, since, they did create and approve the verification process to begin with.

jjb7
1/31/16

Nothing ever again related to alibaba. Ripped off by a chinese company. Purchased a T-shirt. Received a very blurry and color-washed-out iron-on that looked as if it had been enlarged without a corresponding increase in resolution. Ridiculous process to get a replacement or a refund. I repeatedly attached a photo to the dispute and their response was always a review was performed without the photo. What a scam!

First and last time.

joycew30

Order ID: 70410498568292
On Nov 3rd, I ordered a document camera from a store named "Buying" which costed $74.55 and according to the website should arrive beginning of January. I noticed that purchase protection (which by the way is complete bs) was running out and so I contacted the seller asking if the item has been shipped and when will it come.

Seller responds by saying that the item is lost and gives me 3 options:
1) a full refund through PayPal (a website OUTSIDE of AliExpress so he could potentially give me whatever he wanted or nothing at all);
2) give him 5 stars and then he will ship my item (first of all, that's not how star systems work and in order to give him 5 stars I would have to first confirm I've received the item which weakens dispute on AliExpress and
3) discount of a same amount.

I told the seller that I want a full refund from the AliExpress website. Seller refused. The tracking provided by the seller was invalid and completely untrackable. I "escalated the dispute" which involves the equally corrupted AliExpress Case Team to look into the matter and provide a solution.

Case Team basically extended the purchase protection for another 10-12 days saying, due to the busy holiday season, we will give this item some extra time. I was initially fine with that except the item still did not arrive. The item already without a valid tracking number, case team tells me I had to "PROVE" that I did not receive the item by presenting official documents from my post office because, otherwise, they will base it on the tracking information (WHICH IF YOU REMEMBER WAS INVALID) and release the money to the seller.

I contacted my post office and they said that tracking number is not on their system and, when items are sent from overseas, they have no obligation to issue statements confirming whether or not the item was received by me. Since I'm unable to produce this evidence, they TOOK my money, GAVE IT TO THE SELLER for an item that DID NOT HAVE A REAL TRACKING NUMBER and DID NOT ARRIVE.

By using the buyer's inability to obtain a statement from their post office on these matters and their inability to PROVE that they did not receive the item even when the item has a fake tracking number, it is clearly that AliExpress uses this common strategy to take your money even when one has not received the item.

I then filed a complaint against the seller and also mentioned the incompetence of the Case Team. I receive a response saying that I have not chosen the 'right category" to file this complaint and, as a result, the complaint was dismissed - so that's basically them denying downright that "it's not their problem" because it was not filed under the right category.

Their business practice and morals appear to be non-existent. Case team is heavily supportive of the seller (and not the buyer) if not completely conspiring with criminal sellers. Criminals and thugs are what I would call some of their sellers and their entire case team. I will NEVER EVER do business on AliExpress - just stick to major companies like Amazon because, although it may be more expensive, the company is reliable and will return your money if there were any problems. They are usually on the buyer's side.

Right now, I've contacted my VISA card company to dispute a refund of that amount. According to the agent, AliExpress will have to refund me back the money if they CANNOT PROVE that I did receive it. If any of you are having problems with a seller and/or case team, please just go directly to VISA and launch your dispute.

yoshikaj
1/30/16

Ordered jewelry in November and have yet to receive it all. Only 1/3rd I have received and it is now february.

jaydenr4
1/30/16

Don't BUY ITS A SCAM !!!!

nicolasj2
1/29/16

Be careful this company Ali express suck !!
I bought something online and never my package came ...
I am Soo piss off and they don't want to come back my money ....

cy784
1/29/16

I purchased in Aliexpress site from a seller name "Dgaga Flagship Store" , contacting a person name Cindy Lee. Not expensive item but it never arrive. This seller provide no solution but just simply refused to refund.

The story:
from Aliexpress site, I purchased just a $2.85 product from this "Dgaga Flagship Store" and paid them on Nov 11, 2015. This is a fun gift to one of our friends for New Year gathering when we have the countdown. I expected 7 weeks' time is far more than sufficient for it to arrive.
Today is Jan 29, 2016, it is already more than 2 months (79 days), but I still have not received it. I requested this "Dgaga Flagship Store" to refund me, but they simply refused and provide no other solution.
I then read this " Dgaga Flagship Store"'s buyers' feedback, and found so many of their buyers never receive their purchase.
Look like this seller is making quick money by not sending products out to all their buyers. I am one of them. Though the money I lost is only $2.85, plus no fun for our friends gathering, but I would like to warn all potential buyers DO NOT buy from this "Dgaga Flagship Store" in Aliexpress, or you may become one of the victim.
Keep far away from this "Dgaga Flagship Store" in Aliexpress site. Don't get Scammed by them like me.

melaniet17
1/29/16

I have made purchases from Ali express before, although the wait times can be a little long, it is to be expected since most items are from overseas. This particular order process has been ridiculous! I made an order in late SEPTEMBER. I have not received the item and its JANUARY. WTH?! Between numerous emails with the seller, poor English language communication from Ali express customer service, I am living a refund nightmare. At this point, I give up, I just know to NEVER shop here again. How is it that a company is quick to take your money but not to give it back when a problem arises! BS!

agronm1
1/29/16

I bought a camera, Aliexpress made a big advertisment for it. I recived, the camera did not charge and I saw feedback from other buyer, rarely you could find a satissfied buyer. Everyone had a battery proble, pic resolution instead of 20 MP was 5MP, etc etc. Delivery is very very slow. They write 10-15 days delivery, but 10-15 days is the period the need to shipp the product and not delivery...

tammyb45
1/28/16

I am appalled at how "unprofessional" Johnny Gu is at the store " OXO V on the Aliexpress. website. I will NEVER purchase anything else from her. The merchandise I purchased was nothing more than scraps of material and came apart the minute I pulled it out of the bag. Johnny Gu and I messaged back and forth and her demeanor is pitiful to say the least. I would rate her and the merchandise but there is not enough negative numbers other than a -10.

javierm22
1/28/16

Realice tres pedidos hace mes y medio.
Para comprar y pedirlo hay que pagarlo, pues no me a llegado los pedidos ni me an devuelto el dinero. Esto ya es una estafa. Me gustaría saber como poder denunciar ya que no resuelven nada. Sin duda el mejor sitio para comprar es Amazon y eBay.

bliav
1/27/16

Beware that Aliexpress or Alababa do not help resolved dispute like Amazon or Ebay. Trying to resolved for product never received from seller was hell. I lost money on seller like this. Seller request real pictures of merchandise. How the hell you get real pictures if you didn't received the product but paid for already and took more than 2 months where seller kept saying it's on the way but never received up to when protection time had expired and no dispute can be made anymore. Don't trust business with these people. Stick with USA product for now. Learn my lesson not to waste money for these companies. Too good to be true which turn out to be disaster and money lost.

sheeld
1/26/16

I ordered a jacket. ( Order No. 71225927336436) However i didnt get that and in status its showing its delivered. How come they can say delivered when i didnt get that.
I filed dispute and after two week they have closed it.without any end result.
Don't buy anything they are scam

stephanien24
1/25/16

Ordered a gecko large rhinestone brooch, stones missing and glued in wonky. Waited ages for product to arrive, I don't think this company knows what quality control is!

lorraynem
1/25/16

I ordered for the first time a full unit. Paid $138.00. I was told I would receive order in 3 days. That was a lie. Took 2 weeks. When the "order" was received. It was samples that cost $10.00. I'm out of $138.00 and have nothing to show for it. Horrible service, horrible products, scam scam scam. I wish there was a rating under 1. They are not worth even a 1.

vanessab36
1/25/16

I am not satisfied with the product and give them all the needed information and they fail to help me .. they do not offer to bring back the stuff if not as described. .. argg so frustrating the stuffs is counterfeit and it looks bad how can I make sure they get shut down

elizabeths126
1/25/16

I have never had a shopping experience where it was obvious the seller was in the wrong, but I ended up on the losing end. I talked to Ali and the only resolution was to send the product back (shipping on me) and that was their protocol. Whatever happened to a company investigating and making a TRUE decision. I sent several photos. The product was totally damaged upon arrival, but I had to pay MORE than half of what I actually paid for the product to send it back. Rip off. They said they would give me a full refund, but is that really a full refund? No... Now I understand why they don't use paypal.

Tip for consumers: If you do purchase from Ali keep your purchase to $5 or less. That way if you have to throw it away it won't matter.

johnd492
1/24/16

Aliexpress protects fraudent sellers. I ordered a dashcam and received a toy, took video evidence and pictures of it but aliexpress gave seller have the money because he sent me something.
This time I cant even get a refund for something the seller doesnt even have, he says its out of stock so he wants to send me something smaller and cheaper instead and refuses to give me a refund. I chat with customer support and they said there is nothing they can do. I put in a refund request and its been over a week since I paid him but he refuses to give me a refund for something he doesnt even have.
Im never using this site again. Its full of chinese scammers and this chinese company protects them. You've been warnbed stay away from this website.

dmitriyd
1/24/16

Good, but too many fake items and bad sellers. Aliexpress coverage helps to resolve problems, but time are wasted. Always need to pay more attention at seller rating and feedback.

navened
1/23/16

Items take forever to be delivered. However, it's worth it ! I order small things like phone cases and baby headbands and belly rings. I have not been disappointed!

sabak
1/23/16

I just love this site a lot ... The product & quality is really worthy .. The designs are so fresh & catchy .. Even the prices of the products are so cheap ... M mad about this site .. Hats off to you guys

nicks109
1/23/16

A use AliExpress for several years, have dozens of orders there.
It is a very safe place to buy online.
Usually orders come to Moldova without problems, but if something goes wrong you can always open s dispute and return your money.

debras54
1/22/16

This website is like ebay. You need to check out your seller. If they have no sales and no reviews but it from someone else. I have bought from many sellers. Some are very slow in shipping. Some so fast I can't believe it gets to me so quickly. These items are from China so if you really need something on a deadline buy several months in advance so you will not end up without what you need. I have gotten tons of costume jewelry like you would get at walmart but for a fraction of the cost. My favorite are the custom dresses. My daughter is 6' with big shoulders/bust but a small waist. It is impossible to find a dress that fits. She needed a prom dress we ordered it months in advance. Custom fit to her exact measurements. It came in about a month but it was the wrong color. The buyer offered to send another in the correct color if I paid shipping so they wouldn't be out. I understand a mistake so I sent them $ for shipping. Now we own 2 dresses that are amazing for 1/3 of the price I would have had to pay for one that would have needed altering anyways. LOVE THEM.

megand14
1/22/16

This was by far the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I ordered a hat in the beginning of October and when it wasn't delivered I tried to message the seller who until January 15th told me that it was on it's way and had arrived in my city. I had already opened a dispute by then and my experience with customer service was awful!! They did tell me that the hat had actually been returned in early December, but even though they knew I had not received my product it took them until January 22nd to issue my refund! There are a lot of fraudulent sellers on this site and it is clearly not monitored very well. I would think twice before ordering something here and see if you can find it elsewhere. I'll never shop on Aliexpress again. I gave it one star because I could not submit my review with no starts, but that's really what my review would be....minus 5 star experience.

anjab1
1/22/16

Bad costumer service if something goes wrong. They ignore your arguments by sending default answers and then just close the dispute. I will not order again.

joakimh
1/22/16

Same experience as some other users. No product delivered 70 days after order.

161 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 minutes ago
Add your answer
5 minutes ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

82 Photos for AliExpress

AliExpress Product Previews (40k)

Category