Review of Zoosk

2018 Customer choice award

379 reviews with 3 stars

georgef225
3/17/19

Not the best site not the worst site for dating, I happened to meet a person from my high school years.

josef112
3/16/19

I met someone that makes me feel truly happy. I'm good. It was a pretty good site. I can't complain too much. Thank you

shannonf77
3/14/19

First time I ended up with a scammer. What tipped me off they wanted money to get home one. Then if that didn't work they wanted a apple iTunes card. The second time I tried I met someone we are suppose to meet at a casino next month I hope it works

bethanyd22
3/12/19

Smart picks..need to be smarter. The man that found me, was not on the smart pick list. It told him i viewed him and i did not.

ladeanp
3/12/19

It is a good sight only I didn't like there is alot on there just want to get with you for sex. I just move forward with my life

richardk385
2/7/19

Be very aware of certain people on the site. Some are there to harass people just for fun and they can actually get your profile shut out even if you are a paid member. Cinnamon is the name of the person I am talking about,, did no harm to her, hardly talked to her and she decided that my profile was in her way. After a week of harassing she finally succeeded and now I am out the cost of membership. BEWARE OF CINNAMON - DO NOT GO NEAR HER

kevint363
1/25/19

Too many old profiles. But I did find someone here and I hope it goes well. Lots if pictures but not a lot of paying subscribers.

jeffh572
1/17/19

Few responses from my area . More from areas more than 75 miles away. Seems to be 15% -20% fake accounts. Expensive regular prices.

joshs340
12/30/18

It was ok. I meet someone that we have things in common with and will see where it go from their. Im hoping everything works out between us

savitrip
12/27/18

Only had one stalker (thank God ), most of my matches were miles away but was lucky to meet someone close to me and met for coffee and ended up talking for two hrs in the park. We have been going out for over a year now and happy to have met each other. I must say thought that out in public we would of both never had met each other because we are both workaholics, I do have to say thanks to zoosk we met each other,

moem14
12/19/18

What time is your flight number? I have been thinking of bringing? So much for all of your help I really appreciate you sticking to my license is expired I thought I was thinking negative

timmh2
12/16/18

I started chatting on the first day of subscription. On the 3rd day I'm cancelling. So we aren't distracted, and can concentrate on building a Foundation to build a new life on.

brentf38
12/7/18

This was a pretty okay app I guess... there are tons of fake accounts that send messages it end up being a waste of time... Let alone a lot of messages sent but none received but who it was sent to checks profile frequently but never answers.

hilroyw
Hilroy W.
12/5/18

I didn't realize there were so many people who were broken and had so many false expectations about love and relationships.
Jesus is the only perfect man you will find and if any man does not love Him first, then He can't love you right. You will experience failure and disappointment in man but God's love never fails.

denelleo
11/30/18

I had a very positive and found the love of my life
We met in person, stay in contact talk all the time and just want to be together. I am completely happy with my experience.

angelac281
11/30/18

Take time to get to know online members, before you meet them. Try talking and text first. There are some really nice, good hearted people and some really strange, scary people online.

damitaj2
11/26/18

Great process, i am happy. Lots of patient guys made lots of friends. Thank you so much for helping me meet someone.

bills591
11/26/18

I can spend hours on line looking at looking at the same "type". I go out in public broad daylight and spot the type im looking for and actually speak with someone, sometimes more. I began dating long before there were sites, apps, even the interwebs so a real life offline woman is where my mind is. Id like to find someone my age and single. Theres a lot of people who construct a profile load pics and such without further participation on the site.

deand73
11/26/18

I was in zoosk for several months and met 6 women and now I met someone so dont need to be on anymore

toddg91
11/16/18

I met someone I wouldn't have met otherwise by using to this site. It has been a great experience and very good way to meet other singles.

timothym215
11/14/18

I took it slow, reading profile after profile after profile. I came across a few bad apples. After talking to them I got suspicious and did my own research and found out that they were scam artists. In no way am I dissing or blaming Zoosk. I Finally Found Someone that I enjoy talking to. She is more than real, I knew just by how she spoke and her knowledge of the area. I love the fact that she is willing to listen to my story. One huge quality is she is non-judgmental. So on that note...to men and women be careful out there because there are bad people that like to mess with other people's emotions, take advantage of the weak. Well I'm going to go and enjoy more good conversation with a good soul.

jenniferr429
11/9/18

False advertising. A lot of the people are not people but robots. There is no one in my area and I refuse to drive hours to find love. It's cool though. I'm guessing being alone is the way to be.

mackenzied5
11/8/18

I met someone on my first day on the site and he is absolutely amazing, but I think that it is way too expensive especially for a 1 month subscription and all the other little things you have to pay for.

mikew534
11/4/18

We met on Zoosk, talked for days, agreed to meet, met, fell in love, i am now moving to the stste and town she lives in and in a few months i will move in with her and eventuall we will be married

monak20
10/10/18

So so
There are a lot of dishonest people. So many live far away. Wish more matches were closer. I didnt appreciate the scammers.

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?