Zooplus UK

Zooplus UK has a consumer rating of 2.74 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zooplus UK also ranks 73rd among Pet Supply sites. The most common issues with Zooplus UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 28.6%

• I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my dog food and other equipment.

• Women from customer service was very rude and sassy.
How would you rate Zooplus UK?

“High quality products”

Laura V.
5/23/20

Love the company. They have a great variety of good quality products for cats and dogs and other pets. I have purchased from them multiple times and will do so again!

“Split Felix sachets on several deliveries- gross”

Sarah F.
7/31/20

I've used Zooplus for years. Very competitive and good, speedy delivery. On nearly every delivery for the last year (10) I have had burst Felix cat food sachets within the parcel. Boxes not damaged on the outside so don't think the courier is to blame. I have emailed them twice on particularly bad occasions and again today. Today smelt like a dead body as soon as I opened the box and was a major clean up job...I'm awaiting their response. On one occasion I had maggots. They asked me how many sachets were damaged (about 6) and I received a refund of £3.36! No acknowledgement of the inconvenience/ clean up/ smell etc. Sadly I will go elsewhere now as todays delivery tipped me over the edge-just can't trust them anymore

customer service (10) dog food (3)
tracyc275
October 30th, 2019
Had a few orders in the past and were good. The latest order was never received and no response for 3 weeks but contacted Zooplus today and they are sending a replacement. Great customer service and my cat will be happy.
sophieb33
June 3rd, 2016
We have 2 x border collies and I always order from Zoo plus
All trackable via Yodel and always quite quick to turn up.
Best prices I have found for Hill's science plan and they offer 18kg bags.
Would recommend.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zooplus UK staff and other customers.

Need some help? Please contact customer care directly via the correct channels below: ?мGive Us A Call: 01234 430366 Outside the UK: +44 1234 430366 (regular telephone fees apply, varies by provider) Available Mon. - Fri. from 8:00 am to 5:00 p...

clairel28
Claire L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zooplus UK?

Have a question about Zooplus UK?