This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zoombits.co.uk

Zoombits.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zoombits.co.uk also ranks 12th among Ram sites.

How would you rate Zoombits.co.uk?

“reliable online shopping for electronic items and gadgets”

Pete H.
3/8/16

reliable online shopping for electronic items and gadgets I have used zoombits for quite some time now, usually for memory cards or electronic gadgets due to their excellent prices and efficient order handling. I even bought non electronic presents for friends and family. Whenever I had a question or issue their friendly staff provided a quick and efficient solution. Happy and returning customer.

peteh37
March 8th, 2016
reliable online shopping for electronic items and gadgets

coreta
February 29th, 2016
First time placing an order on this website after a friend recommened me their service. Not disappointed at all. Fast delivery, good product, great priced. Highly recommended.
judithd11
February 29th, 2016
I turn to their site whenever I am in need of gadgets. They have recently upgraded their website and now it is possible to compare between two products of your choice, which makes my decisions quicker and more informed. I can now have the key info compared in the same page instead of jumping from tab to tab o compare myself! Great prices too and quickest possible delivery!
donamadeop
October 11th, 2013
Their new site looks clearer and they keep on offering good prices on a lot of products.
I'm usually buying memory cards from us, but I have also purchased a water filter bottle and some gadgets for my kitchen. Thumb up for them.
mra22
March 18th, 2016
Haven't tried it yet! Seems to be new site. Well, I was checking out some sites, and ended up here. Thanks to reviewers to share the experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Zoombits.co.uk staff and other customers.

Let's GROW together! We'd love your help to make this page grow... Please click on 'Suggest to friends' above, to tell all your friends about our Facebook page. It's so quick to do! You'll even get exclusive Facebook deals + notifications. Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoombits.co.uk?

Have a question about Zoombits.co.uk?