zoom4u.co.uk

zoom4u.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.65 stars from 46 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. zoom4u.co.uk also ranks 38th among Software Other sites.

• 10 stars for the people who helped me with this, only 4 stars because of the delivery...

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate zoom4u.co.uk?

“Pay after delivery”

Lucy P.
4/1/18

Perfect from start to finish, use the security of pay after delivery. Nothing to complain about here. My Son also uses them

“Terrible service”

Gerard M.
3/1/13

Terrible service. Their website has items as being in stock but obviously it isn't updated very often. My first order I tried to place was cancelled. Then tried to place the same order again, which this time worked. I've been waiting a week for the order to go through, but at time of writing they have sent nothing and failed to answer to any email correspondence. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. it's obviously amateur hour at zoom4u.co.uk.

10 stars (3)
lucyp44
April 1st, 2018
Perfect from start to finish, use the security of pay after delivery.
Nothing to complain about here. My Son also uses them
gerardm23
March 1st, 2013
kekkal
May 10th, 2013
Seems fine to me, just like most other online sites.
One positive thing is the huge amount of older titles available, this is something we use as a company. Unfortunately most software manufactures don't test the new stuff correctly. Yes would recommend and use again.
terryh48
June 21st, 2014
Ordered on Saturday delivered and installed on Wednesday - exactly when they said they would - and the after sales service is fantastic cannot rate them highly enough - Customer Service 100%, Pricing 100%, Delivery when they said they would 100%, installation high quality and nothing was too much of a problem 100%.
Unfortunately the software I ordered is somewhat mind boggling and I think it will be sometime until I get to grips... Well done all round
jazzk
September 24th, 2013
Found the company on which.com and purchased the zoom camcorder last week.
Package arrive about 4 days later, would have liked faster delivery options but just as the previous reviewer the price outweighed the little delay. Anyway set the camcorder up but had problems with connecting to my old pc. Spoke to the manufacturers, useless as most are when it comes to customer service, emailed this company and received nothing but top advise and suggestions to get me connected. 10 stars for the people who helped me with this, only 4 stars because of the delivery... All in all ..Good service..
philj8
September 18th, 2013
Have now been waiting 2 weeks for a software package that I paid over £300 for. Like others I have had the "I will contact the warehouse email" but then silence. Looks like these people are a scam - no response, no apology, just seem to be hoping that I will forget they have a wedge of my money. Real bad because my son needs the software for his coursework, so they are also messing up his education - AVOID AVOID AVOID these people look like cowboys
gingerp4
May 18th, 2014
PROBABLY WORTH AVOIDING LIKE THE PLAGUE! Was going to purchase graphics software from Zoom4u, but price seemed very low. Decided to check reviews first and noticed a number of complaints. When we checked their address we became more suspicious as their location is just around the corner from where we live. We thought that Grove Works on Grove Road was an old shoe factory that had been converted into flats. To double check we walked round to have a look, and sure enough they are a complex of 28 domestic flats, not a business in sight. We're consequently staying well clear, seems dodgy to us.
joel450
June 18th, 2014
Excellent service and value. The product I ordered reached me in less than 24 hours. It was packed with care, and I had received dispatch notification and receipt very efficiently, too. Given the market-leading price and free delivery, I'm very pleased and impressed with this company, and will use again.
chadl17
June 24th, 2014
This is my first review, so don't expect anything amazing. All I can say is my software arrived on time and was up and working within the hour. I didn't have any problems with the service or speed and would both recommend and use again.
Hope this looks fine!
richardc60
October 1st, 2013
Ordered MIcrosoft Office 2010 on the 8th Aug 2013 after chasing six times finally received product late Aug. When installed we had a license key error -checked with Microsoft who told us the key we were givin was not valid for sale and to go back to our supplier. Went back to Zoom4u on the 2nd Sep -as of 2nd Oct still waiting for valid key or refund. Cheap price but not worth the agro -will never use again
kerryl8
October 3rd, 2013
I don't use online sites very often as I prefer to shop.
Found this one on google, good price and the delivery was average!
Happy with the overall service.. Next day option please ..
markk34
August 4th, 2013
Been searching for Adobe design suite CS6 for about the last 3 weeks.
Got paid last week, so I took the plunge and ordered the cheaper open box pack.
I expected the delivery to be around 1 week, this was indicated on the web page and to my Great surprised it popped through the door 2 days later. Had a small install issue with my laptop, spoke to Adobe and they sorted me out.
I would recommend CS6 to anyone in this area of work, its nice and easy to use with loads and loads of powerful features.
Yes I would use this company again
philiph35
July 26th, 2013
I paid for a Tascam sound recorder on May 17th 2013. I waited and waited for delivery but nothing came. No phone number to call, only email and fax. I emailed asking what the problem was and got no reply. Waited a while longer, still nothing, sent another email and received this one line responce on 17th June 2013 saying :
" Sorry for the delay, I will contact the warehouse and advise asap."
Its now 26th July 2013 i.e. more than 70 days since I paid them over 275 pounds sterling and I still have nothing to show for it.
The only "zoom" I've experienced is my money going into their bank account and my blood pressure rising out of frustration :(
saml46
July 11th, 2013
Not sure bout some of the other reviews a this was my second purchase and everything went fine.
I don't know about the email issues as I've never emailed them, maybe I will try and see what happens and will post back here
barryw12
December 25th, 2013
Ordered Corel Draw x5 Good Price but nothing arrived. Emailed the company (as there's no phone contact) three times, given false delivery date each time.
Finally arrived three weeks after ordering. NOT GOOD ENOUGH - DON'T USE THEM they don't deserve our custom. You've been warned.
juliel19
January 22nd, 2014
Nice and easy does, just like the Frank song..

Easy to use and understand site, good for old farts like me.
Package arrived 3 days after the order and was up and running on my computer within minutes.
Thanks
katel35
September 22nd, 2013
First purchase online since amazon last year. The price was very competitive and my emails got answered within the same time scale as amazon. No issues so far with the recorder. Any changes and I will update this
paolos
March 16th, 2011
Awful- exactly as the other reviewer stated- don't answer email- no phone number-( which technically negates their right to be a member of SafeBuy organisation)- Now in dispute as the software i bought had obviously been opened and resealed with a sticker-so returned for refund but not heard anything for a week. Paypal will now get involved -so save yourself the hassle and buy your software for more money elsewhere.
nicholab
October 10th, 2012
Am not sure whether the reviewers quoting great customer service, speedy delivery etc are using the same website. Email addresses do not work, no reply to online queries, no telephone number. Really wish I hadn't placed an order with them. £300 spent, 1 month later no product and no response to my enquiries!! Apalling!!
harryc26
July 3rd, 2014
Good all round service from these guys, they didn't get 5 stars because the delivery was late by 1 day.
The website was easy to navigate and the price was good and shipping free.
imogens1
July 10th, 2013
A bad experience - NOT RECOMMENDED.
My order was for Zoom Hn4 recorder bundle including recorder and mini-tripod, plus additional flashcard costing £20.00. Order was extremely slow to arrive - 11 days, after several emails emphasising urgency - and incomplete. I have still not received the mini-tripod nor the flashcard, nearly one month later, despite several emails requesting confirmation of delivery date, or - most recently, asking for a refund of the cost of the flashcard, and for the value of the mini-tripod.
I did check review sites to make sure the company is OK, and saw mixed reviews including some which now make me think they may be posted by company employees: the positive ones always include one minor complaint of a type that wouldn't put one off (ie. all great 'but the packaging was slightly damaged', or 'but they delivered it to my next door neighbour'), and several entirely positive ones which always say something about the great delivery - referring to delivery options which are not available on the website (ie. 'I ordered express delivery and ...' or 'I ordered 1st class delivery and it came by courrier the next day!'). What is offered is only 'standard uk delivery' - what's that? 1st class? 2nd class? I now know it's another meaningless piece of information they provide for those not looking carefully enough.
Don't waste your time and lose your money, go to a tried and tested, reliable company and pay a bit more.
loup14
June 28th, 2014
Having never gone through purchasing anything like this before I was a little apprehensive. Looked at the reviews and chose these guys. Started with an informative emails, then away I went and purchased the software and it arrived within the stated time, although only just!
All in all a very positive process.
pats51
September 17th, 2013
AVOID. DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE RETAILER FOR BUYING YOUR SOFTWARE. NOT TO BE TRUSTED AS YOUR SOFTWARE DOES NOT ARRIVE. BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE I PLACED THE ORDER. STILL NO WORD. EVERYTHING LOOKS TOTALLY DODGY. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.
jons43
August 3rd, 2013
No problems, but please could we have a next day delivery option....
And thank you for the free upgrade, most helpful
helenw6
March 8th, 2011
Made an expensive purchase nearly a month ago, nothing arrived.
Email after email ignored, Three weeks. Contacted Paypal whom now are investigating this debacle. Trading standards have sent us a reference number which after four weeks ( now past ) will be activated into a full investigation of Zoom4u.

Received an email suggesting they had 'spam problems' as the email on the website for customer enquiries doesn't even work and would have a refund done that day, that was over a week ago....nothing.
Our experience is clear and ongoing... Never, ever again, would I even contemplate ordering of this site.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the zoom4u.co.uk staff and other customers.

Our company has continued to distinguish itself by focusing on the lowest prices possible, coupled with outstanding customer support.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about zoom4u.co.uk?

Have a question about zoom4u.co.uk?