This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zoneunders.top

Zoneunders.top

Zoneunders.top has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zoneunders.top also ranks 366th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Zoneunders.top?

“Scam!!”

Teresa K.
8/27/18

Today I have found 6 key items for sale on this site belonging to me. They copied my photos and listing details from Etsy and are selling them for around the same price as I do. I found this completely by accident and have contacted them asking for my items to be removed. Some are old listings that I no longer stock so they definitely won't be sending on any if someone was to order them.

teresak81
August 27th, 2018
tanyab78
June 19th, 2018
On April 7, 2018 I purchased 6 scarves for my bridal party. Buy 6 pay for 4. They took my money but have since to receive anything. I have emailed them 3 times and no reply. No phone number to call. It actually says, "processing " on the status of my order. It has always said that . Don't order from this site!!!!! Am contacting my bank and hopefully they can help me get my money.

Questions? Get answers from the Zoneunders.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoneunders.top?

Have a question about Zoneunders.top?