Zoe Kay Jewellery

Zoe Kay Jewellery has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zoe Kay Jewellery also ranks 24th among Gold sites.

How would you rate Zoe Kay Jewellery?

“Pleased with purchase”

Evelyn M.
2/19/20

Used this company twice now and delighted each time both with the products and the service. Items arrived promptly and excellent quality jewellery.

evelynm145
February 19th, 2020
gordonc12
March 29th, 2013
Hi - I was looking for a Moissanite Ring for my fiancé and found this site through the Google search engine. The site was really easy to navigate around and I quickly found the ring I wanted. I especially liked the clear and 'unfussy' layout - and also the lack of adverts / advertising banners made the site much clearer and easier to use! Will definitely be visiting the site again when the time comes.

Questions? Get answers from the Zoe Kay Jewellery staff and other customers.

zoek1
Zoe K.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoe Kay Jewellery?

Have a question about Zoe Kay Jewellery?