Gold.co.uk

Gold.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gold.co.uk ranks 11th among Gold sites.

How would you rate Gold.co.uk?

“Excellent customer service and prices”

Jenson E.
6/30/19

Excellent customer service, knowledgeable courteous staff who guide you through the purchase. I would recommend, and will be dealing with gold.co.uk again in the near future. Their low prices and premium below live spot price was an important factor too for maximum value on investment

jensone3
June 30th, 2019

marcob102
October 18th, 2019

If you are spending investment level funds on bullion, these guys are one of the best operators around at amazing low premiums. Do your research.

michaeld1307
July 29th, 2019

Bought two half sovereigns, arrived next day in mint condition. Will definitely use again. Excellent company and excellent products. Very happy with the purchase. I am glad that I have found gold.co.uk. I would trust them over my regular local with the savings that i make.

caterinar1
October 18th, 2019

I was completely satisfied with all the procedures, payment method etc and the two items were delivered well within a 24 hour schedule - excellent

melvinh55
June 26th, 2019

When buying silver bullion coins, I usually purchase from Gold.co.uk. The service offered by this company is excellent. The staff do everything they can to facilitate my needs. Purchasing on line or by phone is easy, uncomplicated and their prices are the lowest I can find online

tobys57
June 23rd, 2019

Excellent Service, just as promised. Delivery secure and on time. Information about product accurate and helpful. Would recommend to family and friends, and have already done so.

oliverm60
June 26th, 2019

As a first time buyer I felt very cautious about buying gold and then receiving it through the post. Gold.co.uk were extremely efficient and easy to deal with, I bought my gold and it was delivered the following day. Impressive service and cheapest prices I can find online.

michaelh1372
June 29th, 2019

My first order with gold.co.uk arrived the next day after they received my wire transfer. The expediency is amazing and the pricing is unmatched with any of the reputable bullion dealers.

Do your research on the registered company jewellery quarter bullion limited and you'll quickly grasp that its an established company

By Jenson E.