Review of ZionJudaica

Tel: 1-800-336-2291
customerservice@zionjudaica.com

dz30
12/10/15

I ordered in a timely matter. Package arrived on time yet was missing one very important item. I called today (12-10-2015), they said it was a mistake yet they can't overnight anything and they want me to pay (expedited shipping) for their error. Every question I asked Mindy, she would place me on hold, come back and say, "no, sorry, we can't do it." I asked to speak to a manager, none available. I asked for a manager to call back, she told me, "he is too busy to call back." I asked to speak with someone else there, she said, "I'm here alone." I asked, "why do you keep placing me on hold them as though you are asking someone a question? No answer.
The missing product is 1- 25 pack of menorahs needed for a Hanukkah party in 2 days. These guys FAILED in delivery, FAILED customer service, FAILED fairness, and they say they have been in business over 20 years yet according to BBB, they opened in in 2001. This doesn't add up.
My opinion: DO NOT BUY FROM ZION JUDAICA. They have ZERO skills in resolving customer concerns which were 100% Zion Judaica's fault. Shameful

So much for their 100% satisfaction guaranty. NEVER AGAIN WITH ZION JUDAICA

daver52
4/24/14

bought a sterling silver candlestick set came in a nice gift box well polished.
would buy from them again

Questions? Get answers from the ZionJudaica staff and other customers.

ZionJudaica?