Review of Zinio

Zinio reviews

kayleenj1
12/17/19
Beware of using this site. They do not offer refunds and the site is not labeled clearly. I do not recommend using Zinio.
joanv45
10/22/19
Works better than all other magazines viewers I am using and the support works quick. Super application!!
alexandrab113
10/22/19
Great app to read a magazine on a long trip or at the beach with offline reading option and a night reading mode.
sharons649
10/14/19
Great app for easy access to my magazines on my iphone and ipad. My library of magazines is sorted by title and by date, so it's easy to find what I want to read.
davidf1068
10/11/19
One of my fave apps. I'm subscribed to several magazines since several years ago and everytime I need to check a back issue is ridiculously convenient to just download it in my iPad or phone, especially since they redesigned the app. Highly recommended.
sofiay2
9/27/19
Finally someone has optimised magazine content for mobile. I was tired of zooming in/out magazine PDFs!
javieri
9/25/19
La mejor App de lectura, con un portfolio inmejorable.
Experiencia de lectura excelente, con diferentes features como fuente, modo texto, modo noche. Puedes compartir los artículos y estar siempre actualizado desde el comedor de casa.
hiromih
9/19/19
I subscribed the tile of Vogue from each country.
Thanks for this servie, I can enjoy reading timely and widely.
theresam271
9/18/19
Good app to have all my magazines together what is really useful nowadays being that busy as I can read my favorites everywhere and at anytime
pamelap208
9/12/19
Una de mis aplicaciones favoritas. Te permite leer las revistas con comodidad y facilidad. Recientemente tuve problemas para ingresar con mi contraseña, y el soporte técnico fue muy rápido y eficaz. Definitivamente es una aplicación obligada para los que gustan de la lectura.
robertj537
9/6/19
Pretty cool app with a decent selection of magazines so I can always find something interesting to read.
ernestt33
9/4/19
This site and apps are a great way to enjoy magazines without having to waste paper or going through the fuss of having to track them down in the newsstands. The magazines look the same, the text option eases reading and the links make it easy to viist sites mentioned in them.
chloes51
9/4/19
Great selection of magazines and best reading experience out there. Love the article view on mobile.
nyliar1
8/30/19
All of my favorite magazines are here! The app is user friendly and magazines are delivered on time! Love it!
fabriceq
8/28/19
Très bonne app, facile d'utilisation et la lecture hors ligne est parfaite lorsque je suis en déplacement
alicias136
8/26/19
Love the app. Great reading experience and easy to find your way around! I always read my magazines there
giog9
8/23/19
An excellent way to read your magazines under the same app...I read all my comics and travel magazines there! Via the app you can also download the magazines and read them offline which is perfect when your on an annoying and long flight... very recommended
aleixs
8/21/19
Hands down the best when it comes to digital magazines. Used Zinio app for several years now, it works well. Customer support is prompt and helpful.
vanessad100
8/19/19
I like this app. It is easy to navigate and read articles. However, I wish that the next time there is a major update that they automate the re-download of magazines. No fun doing one at a time sharing articles would also be a nice feature.
kennetht102
8/15/19
No phone service Too many glitches No refund ! I ordered a magazine and the sent me a boating magazine . I've never even looked at boating magazines . Zinio (while chatting ) says they can't see the boating magazine in my cue and they do t know what to do . iTunes sAys I don't qualify for a refund. The is the third time I've had issues with them . The last times were resolved over the phone but Zinio no longer offers it .
pedrom106
8/12/19
Just as good as the paper editions. Great clarity and design. My subscriptions are delivered directly to my iPad
neilm127
9/23/18
40%off subscriptions "offer" turned into a bad deal as they Charged in usd despite the fact it was not stipulated and , any purchases in the past , have been cad charged. Their own policy states it will be charged in the currency of the cc . I have noticed a deteriation of both how it works and what works in recent years. They are ignoring my requests for a refund - this is now a cc co dispute item - what a pain. It is just a form of fraud. They have permanently lost a client .........
josep149
9/17/18
After finding that my magazines were not downloading I upgraded the apps on both my Android tablet and my Surface. Now magazines download but they freeze constantly and can't be read offline. Customer support is non-existant. Luckily all 5 of my subscriptions expire within 2 months. I will not be renewing .....
deanb86
4/7/18
If you have windows and a touch screen Zinio have made their reader unusable. I have been a subscriber for years and have recently been forced to upgrade from ZR2, which worked competantly with a touchscreen, to ZR5. When I say forced I mean there was no customer service email informing me that ZR2 would be discontinued. ZR2 is still current in the Microsoft Store. I only found out ZR2 was discontinued after I couldnt read my subscriptions for 3 weeks and began to investigate. ZR5 is slow even on my top-of-the-line MS surface book, can only be used semi-effectively with a track pad, and has nearly zero touch screen functionality. For example, no touchscreen pinch-to-zoom support! Cmon guys! Move into this century will you! What is the point of digital subscription if the reader is unusable? Sack your software development MANAGEMENT team (not the coders). I will be cancelling my subscriptions. Zinio is now awful. Don't even consider it if you want a comfortable reading experience.
rickb122
4/3/18
You can't call them with questions, and you will have questions about signing in and billing. They make you fill out long form with your question. They claim to have live chat but they are always "busy" so they are unavailable.
21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

ZINIO offers Paypal as payment method. They also have a securized payment system so if you use your credit card your details are save too

By Mary G.

Zinio offers digital magazines only. They do not offer print magazines, so they do not have shipment fees. You can read from your mobile devices

By Mary G.
Questions? Get answers from the Zinio staff and other customers.

Zinio?