Review of Zinio

Zinio reviews

pamelap208
9/12/19

Una de mis aplicaciones favoritas. Te permite leer las revistas con comodidad y facilidad. Recientemente tuve problemas para ingresar con mi contraseña, y el soporte técnico fue muy rápido y eficaz. Definitivamente es una aplicación obligada para los que gustan de la lectura.

robertj537
9/6/19

Pretty cool app with a decent selection of magazines so I can always find something interesting to read.

ernestt33
9/4/19

This site and apps are a great way to enjoy magazines without having to waste paper or going through the fuss of having to track them down in the newsstands. The magazines look the same, the text option eases reading and the links make it easy to viist sites mentioned in them.

chloes51
9/4/19

Great selection of magazines and best reading experience out there. Love the article view on mobile.

nyliar1
8/30/19

All of my favorite magazines are here! The app is user friendly and magazines are delivered on time! Love it!

fabriceq
8/28/19

Très bonne app, facile d'utilisation et la lecture hors ligne est parfaite lorsque je suis en déplacement

alicias136
8/26/19

Love the app. Great reading experience and easy to find your way around! I always read my magazines there

giog9
8/23/19

An excellent way to read your magazines under the same app...I read all my comics and travel magazines there! Via the app you can also download the magazines and read them offline which is perfect when your on an annoying and long flight... very recommended

aleixs
8/21/19

Hands down the best when it comes to digital magazines. Used Zinio app for several years now, it works well. Customer support is prompt and helpful.

vanessad100
8/19/19

I like this app. It is easy to navigate and read articles. However, I wish that the next time there is a major update that they automate the re-download of magazines. No fun doing one at a time sharing articles would also be a nice feature.

kennetht102
8/15/19

No phone service Too many glitches No refund ! I ordered a magazine and the sent me a boating magazine . I've never even looked at boating magazines . Zinio (while chatting ) says they can't see the boating magazine in my cue and they do t know what to do . iTunes sAys I don't qualify for a refund. The is the third time I've had issues with them . The last times were resolved over the phone but Zinio no longer offers it .

pedrom106
8/12/19

Just as good as the paper editions. Great clarity and design. My subscriptions are delivered directly to my iPad

neilm127
9/23/18

40%off subscriptions "offer" turned into a bad deal as they Charged in usd despite the fact it was not stipulated and , any purchases in the past , have been cad charged. Their own policy states it will be charged in the currency of the cc . I have noticed a deteriation of both how it works and what works in recent years. They are ignoring my requests for a refund - this is now a cc co dispute item - what a pain. It is just a form of fraud. They have permanently lost a client .........

josep149
9/17/18

After finding that my magazines were not downloading I upgraded the apps on both my Android tablet and my Surface. Now magazines download but they freeze constantly and can't be read offline. Customer support is non-existant. Luckily all 5 of my subscriptions expire within 2 months. I will not be renewing .....

deanb86
4/7/18

If you have windows and a touch screen Zinio have made their reader unusable. I have been a subscriber for years and have recently been forced to upgrade from ZR2, which worked competantly with a touchscreen, to ZR5. When I say forced I mean there was no customer service email informing me that ZR2 would be discontinued. ZR2 is still current in the Microsoft Store. I only found out ZR2 was discontinued after I couldnt read my subscriptions for 3 weeks and began to investigate. ZR5 is slow even on my top-of-the-line MS surface book, can only be used semi-effectively with a track pad, and has nearly zero touch screen functionality. For example, no touchscreen pinch-to-zoom support! Cmon guys! Move into this century will you! What is the point of digital subscription if the reader is unusable? Sack your software development MANAGEMENT team (not the coders). I will be cancelling my subscriptions. Zinio is now awful. Don't even consider it if you want a comfortable reading experience.

rickb122
4/3/18

You can't call them with questions, and you will have questions about signing in and billing. They make you fill out long form with your question. They claim to have live chat but they are always "busy" so they are unavailable.

dominicg
9/25/17

A really good selection of magazines from around the world. Prices were pretty good and they have some ok viewing options.

brendam132
2/25/17

Google Music is an online music store and has a world collection of every genre I can think of. Im not a musician but they certainly have met all my music needs. Prices are average to high. But I can easily find what Im looking for and I have a subscription that gives me full access to listen to anything without buying it and play anything there over and over. Costs $10.61 per month, thats with tax. If you try it you will love the simplicity and ease of use they offer.

lisad190
1/22/17

Had Zinio pass for years. In past year, trouble swapping out magazines. Now have been billled for 4 months with no magazines. Now customer service tells me that they've actually discontinued the service, but no refunds because that's their policy. So.. they discontinued the service... didn't let customers know ... continue to collect for the discontinued service ... and now tell me that there's no refund because I didn't cancel!?! So dishonest.

terryc78
10/7/16

3 mags for $5 given other sites and options such as Texture this companies approach is a ripoff

erikg26
8/21/16

Kind of laggy

susanr109
Susan R.
5/13/16

Every subscription I'd want, including the celeb trash ones (haha) is available on Zinio. Who wouldn't want to just flip from magazine to magazine on your phone? I love it!

margaretg50
Margaret G.
3/2/16

Zinio is my favorite way to read all my magazines. It's so easy to use!

frankn32
Frank N.
2/24/16

I love having all my magazine subscriptions in one place. I travel a lot and I love being able to read magazines on my phone/laptop/ipad.

andrewn28
2/13/16

I have used Zinio for the better part of three years. Slowly but surely this site has Crept down the path of doo-doo-dumb. Their CC processor is total crapware. I don't know who manages their site but they should be fired. In the past four days, I have attempted to make purchase with FOUR different Credit Cards, and I keep getting: There was a problem with your Credit Card message. Perhaps I could understand that I put in the wrong information the First time, albeit maybe even the Second time... But when you follow the instructions word for word on a site on how to update your cc information, and you do it, then you would expect it to work right? Wrong, not with this site. Also, it used to be so easy to use Zinio, they accepted Paypal, now they don't. Anyway, I am so done with Zinio. Going to see if I can buy directly from the Magazines sites from now on or do without.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

ZINIO offers Paypal as payment method. They also have a securized payment system so if you use your credit card your details are save too

By Mary G.

Zinio offers digital magazines only. They do not offer print magazines, so they do not have shipment fees. You can read from your mobile devices

By Mary G.
Questions? Get answers from the Zinio staff and other customers.

Zinio?