Review of Vogue

customerservice@rue21.com
2017 Customer choice award

rault9
10/19/17

They are definitely much looking about their reputation and thus all the services and good they provide are always of top quality and full of thinking about people they work with. This is what I`ve seen every time I encountered them. Many thanks for such attitude!

gamebam
9/13/17

estar a la vanguardia de la moda es sensacional para estar con las tendencias adecuadas, moderno, fresco.

cjc11
8/30/17

huldad
6/13/17

I really like to shop with them they always go out of there way to make sure everything is perfect. I really love there stuff and I have made many orders and I never have any trouble....!!! and the ship really fast.

lisaf153
4/28/17

Love this site and I am so interested on everything about fashion. Too cool and Trendy! It has unique stuffs which can make us excited!

victoriac63
4/26/17

AHAHHAHAHAH just kidding! This industry is way too big! BUT WHO KNOWS :D
Keep inspiring people! Thanks for everything! :D :D :D

Love -Victoria

makail8
4/5/17

a really outstanding fashion magazine! has lots of info about the latest tendencies on the fashion market and is quite fun to read from time to time just to be informed :)

anneh90
3/1/17

I just purchased my first item from Vogue, the diagonal zip up jacket for $50. I got it in a size large, which was no more than a size small. When my daughter put the jacket on and pulled up the zip, it came off in her hand. She put her hands in the pockets to find the lining was not sewn, it was just one large hole. I'll never buy from them again.

naomib24
2/10/17

I`m always buying the magazine, attend the site - just to keep up with the latest fashion tendencies. Ofc something may be just weird - but that is fashion world, isnt it?

clementineg1
2/3/17

I grew up with a Vogue addiction and always loved the gorgeous supermodels, amazing clothes, and eccentric designers.

aishs1
1/21/17

They do not care if the customer is satisfied or not, sometimes i even wonder if they're a good brand as people say they are. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

jasmineh30
12/15/16

I ordered 2 shirts on 11/5 it is now 12/14 and I have yet to receive my order. The tracking number still shows a location in China. Firevogue sent a email stating I should continue to wait for my items because the holiday rush is the cause of the delay. No. Good thing I used PayPal do I can dispute the charge. This company is a fraud, many bad reviews.

ochibeo
11/30/16

The name suggests style and for good reason: they always have high quality matieral, their operations are fantastic, and their customer support is unrivaled. My only issue is the blatant lack of sourcing from ethical places, but I suppose that is difficult problem that they are TRYING to solve.

leslied35
11/25/16

I am trying to track all the fashion trends. I wouldn't do it without Vogue's help.

cindyd58
11/4/16

Loved it and I always will.

caryg12
10/6/16

Vogue has the disrupted the online clothing and shopping industry.

Low Prices Clothing!!

I found the clothes are with reasonable price but still are very worthy!! All the time I get all the good compliments from my friends and family!! I bought lots of clothes !!

keshiah1
9/22/16

Best site for shopping, recommend to me by one of my colleague. I do recommend it to everyone.

lilyb22
7/6/16

This site is amazing so much. I love it for so many interesting topics and useful information. My best frind Mary recommended, and now we both are obsessed.

michaelg228
6/2/16

My friend recommended it to me.Have to say, this is a very interesting site.

trinityp
4/12/16

Visiting this website helps me to take my mind of problems and just read something interesting but not very deep. I like to watch the fashion videos you post.

latrinac
4/8/16

Vogue is my Fashion Trends, I love its beautiful supermodels,astounding clothes, and unique designers.

dianer57
4/7/16

You trick people into thinking that they're getting this nice free purse and you can wear it any occasion but it actually is not big enough for my 4 year old niece and it wouldn't make a good makeup case I have a mind to cancel my subscription and take the money and buy a good purse

lilya21
3/30/16

A friend recommended, because she felt that the site is very interesting

janetm64
3/12/16

Pretty much love this site. The best ever!

albertc36
2/23/16

It was surprise.

29 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Vogue staff and other customers.

Vogue?