Review of Zeus DVDs

Tel: +1-305-974-7128
milo@zeusdvds.com

renek18
6/23/19

In the past, I would have given them a 5 star rating. It dropped because I placed my last order in April 2019. Waiting for 5 DVDs. Other customers told me to have patience. One man waited for 2 years because he forgot all about this order ever coming. Was surprised when it arrived. Others waited six months. So I will wait too !! Really no choice because there are NO REFUNDS. My past orders came in 6-8 weeks. I will say, his products are of good quality plus hard to find films or TV shows. I pray the DVDs will come.

ce2918
6/22/19

Ordered 2 DVDs in April 19, then another a little over a month ago. No response to emails asking about status yet he sends out regular promotional emails advertising his latest specials, some even offering half off. As much as I wanted these out of print DVDs, I won't be ordering any more again and after reading all the other complaints, I'll be calling my credit card company tomorrow. "Retired" is no excuse for stealing people's money, and he's obviously paying someone decent bucks to put together his in depth profiles of featured films. If you're having that much trouble filling orders, hire some help. Can't stand thieves....

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

lenaa18
6/21/19

Ordered a DVD April 18th.. So far the money has been withdrawn from my account and the DVD is still "awaiting shipment", 2 months later. Beginning to realize that I'll probably never see my money or the DVD! Mailed Milo several times = no reply. WIsh I' d checked this page before ordering!

Lena Ahlquist, Sweden

justinb353
6/19/19

Ordered a DVD October 15, 2018 it is now June 2019 it's been eight months and still haven't received it he was very quick to take my money though do not order from this person!

kellies54
6/16/19

Ordere a dvd - got an update awaiting shipment - that was a month ago. Have emailed this Milo person a minimum of 10 times - no answer - no dvd - don't waste your tie with this rip off

sarahb668
6/12/19

After reading other reviews of Zeus DVDs, I placed my order expecting I might never get my DVD. (I took the chance, as I have not been able to find the item anywhere else, and it was not expensive.) I was pleasantly surprised. I received e-mails every step of the way, from order confirmation to awaiting shipment to shipped to tracking information. The DVD shipped out within 3 business days, and arrived within 10 days of my order. I've already watched it, and there are no problems with the quality of the product.

pault360
6/12/19

Zero stars. Never received DVD, no response, no refund ! Stay away ! Total scam ! Wish I would have looked at this site before ordering.

amyh415
6/10/19

I stayed in 3 units over the course of 1.5 months. The 1st place was a dump -with no security or insulation of any kind. The unit looked nice in the picture, but was tiny, dark, cramped and in a very run down building. I could see homeless people on the street from my (unprotected) window. Another homeless person apparently urinated near the parking area. Zeus relocated me to small (overpriced) but charming units in Venice in a pretty, well-maintained, gated area.

Having had a decent experience, I booked a 3rd unit in Santa Monica. The place was a dump -cramped, tiny, run down, deteriorated building with exposed windows and serious noise problems. They left lots of little, cheesy perks (water bottles, popcorn, gift bags), yet the bathroom window didn't even have a shade and people could see right in.

A lot of patronizing, 20 somethings work around the clock to provide what should be excellent service. But the buildings are so $#*!ty the service does little to ameliorate the problems that guests have staying in these units. A lot of balls seem to get dropped, regardless of how many people try to help out guests.

wmb38
6/10/19

Order shows awaiting shipment for weeks. No reply to numerous emails but they have the time to crank out repeated emails trying to sell more DVDs. Deserves negative stars.

johns3900
6/7/19

The ratings say it all. 90 out of 111 indicate that Zeus does not provide good service, if any at all! Luckily VISA gave me credit for the order I placed months ago and never received. Look elsewhere. This site is a sham.

klausj3
6/7/19

The DVDs I received did either not work or the movies were illegal copies from German TV programs. Or both.

devink12
6/4/19

It took a couple of weeks but the dvd arrived in great shape. Like he said he is retired and one man business. Be patient.

rochellek13
5/31/19

Wish I'd seen this site before I ordered from Zeus. Milo doesn't respond to ANY emails. I'd like a refund, but he won't respond. Don't waste your money!

julieh434
5/26/19

I made an order on November 26, 2018 for 8 dvds totaling $47.74. You have had my money for 181 days and ignored 14 requests for information on my order. The website has said my order is "awaiting shipping" since I placed the order. This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered. There is no excuse for taking money and ignoring customers. To add insult to injury, I receive multiple emails weekly advertising sales from the owner. If he has the time to send out advertising for new products, he should have the time to answer one of my 14 requests for information on my paid order. Those who claim the owner is a retired man operating this site as a hobby should also understand the hobby changed to a business when he accepted our money for these products. I want my order to either be delivered or my money refunded, however, I have never received any reply from my repeated inquiries. Ignoring a customer is not a healthy way of operating a business.

cynthias301
5/15/19

I ordered a DVD and it was never received. I have sent numerous emails with no response. This guy is a total scam artist. He shouldn't get any stars but this site requires at least one star.

oscarl58
4/29/19

I had to rate because this site requires it. They only allow you to go down to one. My rating is zero. I ordered four DVDs in December 2018 and have not received them. He does not reply to emails ( I guess that is why he prefers email). I cannot find any other contact information on his website.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

somakb
4/25/19

I had quite long association with this website - because of the really rare collections - especially of my interest era - thirties and forties. In the beginning about a couple of years back it was OK, then somewhere around 2017, two of the orders were not delivered - in fact the website showed "awaiting shipment" - no response to mails- as most here have faced. But to my surprise, all of them did land up - a few months back (i.e. two years after ordering) - and all of them were as ordered - no error or missing. What is wrong probably is the efficiency and systematic work at his place, he loses track of order and finally, while ticking off, finds undelivered (my guess - else why 2 years ?) . May be two years late - but as on date there hadn't been any really undelivered.

judyd149
4/17/19

I ordered 3 DVDs from Zeus 2-1/2 months ago, and I have received nothing. I have written numerous emails to Milo, but he has not responded to any of them. He does take the time to send me advertisements to order more DVDs off of him. (Why would I order more when I haven't received my first order yet?) His website says it will take him 1-2 weeks to ship, but 2-1/2 months later, he still hasn't shipped. He took my money immediately, but will not ship the DVDs. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the stress - DON'T ORDER FROM ZEUS DVDS!

robertl801
4/16/19

Doesn't deliver and doesn't answer emails. Ordered over two months ago. Got an order #, still no movie. Tried contacting numerous times, no answer; but he can take time to send out promotions. Going to bank tomorrow.

philp149
4/8/19

Order never sent. Will call bank tomorrow. Then FBI complaint. This is obviously a scam. None of the social media links work. I will find a way to take this guy down. Where's Anonymous when you need them.

suer312
4/4/19

Waiting 2 months for my order..no reply..I want my money back...I will contact paypal to see if they can help

geffr1
3/31/19

Placed 2nd order 3/20. As of 3/31/19 no response to emails, web site shows not shipped. First order was slow & mediocre product. I guess there's a reason for the low prices. I have informed "Milo" that if the dvd does not arrive by Friday, I will be filing a dispute with Visa.

4/18/19: Thanks to this site, my bank refunded my money & VISA likely hit "Milo" with a hefty chargeback.

I say thanks to this site because my bank told me that with a debit card I would usually be out of luck, but because so many of you reported the same thing that I did, they felt strongly that I was telling the truth. I got a full refund. All it took was a 10 minute call to the bank & about 2 weeks.

Don't let him get away with it. For every chargeback, he loses at least $12; possibly more.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it like the plague.

gm204
3/29/19

Ordered one DVD as test , web site said orders shipped one to two weeks! It has been two months and no shipment. web site says awaiting shipment. They go my money and no Product sent. No response from emails. Don't buy from Milo.

norrisf5
3/26/19

They will take your money and not send your product.......don't order from this website.....fake. I will never order anything from them again.

ronaldn49
3/25/19

Placed an order almost 6 weeks ago and nothing. They had no problem taking my money but don't even have the decency to responds to emails questioning where the order is or when it will ship. Finally turned them in to my bank for fraud, how can they even still be in business.

No, he does NOT deliver on the orders he accepts. he takes your money, then nothing.

By Eric L.

There's no way to get a refund through the website as Milo (the owner) Doesn't communicate, doesn't answer emails, doesn't reach out, doesn't even ship the products. Also there is no option to cancel your order through the website!!!!! Your only hope is to dispute the charge with your bank and have your credit card cancelled in order to prevent further thefts.

By Zoe D.

Pam, would you please email him for me also? Thank you!

By Geff R.

I made an order on 9/11/18 and finally received it on 1/18/19. Sent many emails concerning status of my order, but NEVER received any answers. Of course, my money was in his pocket within minutes of placing the order, and although I tried to cancel the order, he will not reply. DON'T order from this site.

By Julie H.

I don't think he's a thief. I think he's just in over his head with too many orders to fill and not enough time or help to fill them. If he could guarantee that he could fill the orders, I might give him another chance. There are about a dozen titles I am seeking. But most companies don't charge your credit card until the order is shipped. He charges your card the day of the order and then you never hear from him again. He needs someone to advise and help him run his business correctly and smoothly.

By John S.

Jonathan P., I don't know the word ouromment! No dictionary on line knows it. I assume that you are asking the question "Where are our orders?" If this is remotely like the question you asked, I will tell you that I sent my comment about "Milo" of Zeus to him personally and told him that I had to tell me story completely because it was not a purchase without considerable concern on my part. I told him that he might consider going to this site and defending his integrity and give his customers a reason for the same repeated complaint involving shipping and fulfilling orders to customer's satisfaction. I don't know what is keeping him from responding. He sends to my email address a catalog full of films and a dollar discount for each. Yet, he seems to never improve in the area of customer satisfaction. I told my brother about the whole thing. He told me this. "You got a superior product from Milo... He packaged it well and sent it in a padded shipping envelop." But next time you decide to buy from him, send him an email about the ETA of your next order. If he doesn't respond, don't buy from him any more. My brother frankly said that he has sensed some untruths from the man! My review never made him out to be a saint who runs a super business or super business man. I don't understand a business person who sends (finally) a fine product but almost defiantly avoids shipping it or shipping it promptly. I told him to speak to this problem on this site... Where is he? Make your own mind up about the man. Where are our orders? Buy through paypal in the future and they will rein burst you when you run into an internet guy like this. Milo, please explain!

By Judith B.

Questions? Get answers from the Zeus DVDs staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Zeus DVDs