Review of Zeus DVDs

Tel: +1-305-974-7128
milo@zeusdvds.com

chriso144
3/17/19

I ordered 5 DVD movies from this so called 'business' on Dec. 18 - They were never shipped but the thief, "Milo" (don't think it's his real name) grabbed the money and disappeared.
The location of his business is a (shady) post box service in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I guess he checks his mailbox only at night! There are a few positive reviews here which may have been submitted by himself or paid by him.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

gretnav
3/15/19

This thief does not ship orders. This thief does not answer emails! Do not order from him!
Thief!

kodyc11
3/8/19

DOES NOT SHIP ITEMS OR RETURN MESSAGES!!! DO NOT PURCAHSE FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU LIKE GIVING YOUR MONEY AWAY AND THEN HAVE TO CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AS A RESULT AND REPORT IT.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE! GO ELSEWHERE!

zoed16
2/28/19

I placed an order for a DVD on the 22nd. I got an email instantly saying it was awaiting shipment. Since then it never moved. I contacted the website 5 times requesting information and never got a single reply back; then stumbled over here to learn to my dismay that I had been taken by a scam artist.
Thankfully, I contacted my bank and disputed the charge. They're closing the card and I'm going to get a refund in a few months once the bank investigates and tries to contact the company. (Good luck!)
Surprised this scam artist hasn't been shut down yet. These rotten reviews go back MONTHS!!!!!

jiml310
2/20/19

My experience with this seller is echoed many times in these reviews. Beware: Your first one or two orders will be filled promptly and you will be satisfied enough to place orders for several discs all at once. That's when this scammer drops the hammer. He'll take your money, send you nothing, ignore every effort to contact him, and bombard you with spam ads trying to get more orders. Dishonest and unscrupulous. Avoid, avoid!

joeyh53
2/17/19

Do not use this company. I ordered a DVD months ago and the status hasn't changed on the phony shipping statement I received. I can't seem to get a response from the emails I've sent, but I get a terrible spam email everyday from that address. Scam, they should be ashamed.

lisao131
2/16/19

I placed an order and received a notice it is awaiting shipment. It has been 7 wks now and I have sent Milo 4 emails asking when he might be receiving this. Not 1 response like many here have said. I will wait another couple weeks and if I do not hear anything I will be contacting my Credit Card company and the BBB. I understand he may be busy but Geez at least answer peoples emails!!

louiseh99
1/28/19

In August I ordered 2 DVDs. After emailing Milo many times often with no response I got them in early October. I watched them the next day but both are badly damaged and the last 20 minutes to 1/2 hour move one screen at a time with no sound. I have played many DVDs on my player before and after and I have no problems what so ever.

He has a return policy listed so I immediately asked for the order number I needed to return them for replacement. He does not answer me and at this point I can assume he never will.

Milo sends emails almost daily of new DVDs he has available so what is this about?

Louise Hajdenberg

deborahc286
1/23/19

I placed an order on 12/28/2018. Received order confirmation email right away. Next day received email indicating my order was "awaiting shipment". It never went beyond that. I've emailed the company 4-5 times. No response. I emailed again to cancel the order & to demand a refund. No response. I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau in the Ft. Lauderdale area as a last resort. Terrible customer service. If he's got a backlog of orders which is taking an unusual amount of time to fill, he should note that on his website. Otherwise, we have to assume he's either very disorganized, or a scammer.

johns3542
1/14/19

I ordered Dvds from them that I never Got - they took my money though! Then I read other reviews and there was not a good one to be read - all rated them as Scam Merchants, beware and stay clear of them.

johnh1928
1/13/19

It's been a year now. Still waiting for my movie. Wrote about 50 emails but no respond ever.
Thieves! STAY AWAY!

johns3533
1/9/19

Don't give your money to these crooks....you won't get anything for your money except empty promises...they don't answer emails or messages...they are crooked

bobb792
1/3/19

Thievery pure and simple. I place an order on Oct 11, 2018 & it was confirmed. I received an email three days later saying the 5-DVD order was "awaiting shipment" and since then nothing. They have my money and after multiple unanswered email from me asking for information on my order I have nothing. Unless you wish to throw away your money, do not deal with this vendor. As a retiree and old movie lover, I would expect more from this vendor who others excuse by saying the vendor is a retiree and a movie lover. I join the ranks of those that have been taken by this scam.

erich446
1/1/19

I ordered dvds on 3 other occasions and eventually received them. Then I was laude into making a bigger order. 4 months later and Surprise! No dvds and no refund. Refuses to answer the approximate 500 emails I've sent. Be warned and be vocal to all you know. Avoid this thief like a $2 Detroit hooker!!

ericl277
12/28/18

Ordered two hard-to-find DVDs from this seller. Seller was quick to withdraw money in payment for my orders, but then nothing. My orders were marked "awaiting shipment". All attempts to ask the seller about the status of my order went unanswered. This website is a SCAM, so don't be fooled. AVOID ZeusDVDs.com unless you are eager to throw away your money. if it were possible to rate this business ZERO stars, I would certainly do so.

dylane21
12/22/18

Do NOT expect anything here! Ordered item on 12/1 & got confirmation. As of 12/18 it was still awaiting shipment'. Emailed same day explaining it was a gift and asking if there was a delay so I knew to make other arrangements & got no response. Sent follow up email 12/22 & still waiting! Not even a response?!? I get it's busy season, but a simple response isn't much to ask for!

daveg198
12/17/18

Ordered dvds over a 2 months ago for my wife's Christmas present. No reply to my many emails and of course no dvds. Wish I had read the reviews on this site first. Credit card charged immediately but have received nothing.

jimmiep11
12/13/18

At first I thought this was a great site with all of the old movies listed, so I quickly ordered one that I had been looking for.
A month later I had not received my dvd so I emailed milo@zeusdvds.com.
Never heard from anyone associated with this scam company and never received my dvd.
Finally asked my credit card company to dispute the charge.
ZEUS DVDS is nothing but a ripoff scam!

bethl130
12/12/18

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It took a little bit of research as the company is listed as Jubilee, the link is below if you would like to file one as well. Like everyone else, I ordered movies, never received them, never received any responses to my emails. I refuse to "be patient" as one other review stated. If he could not handle his business, then he should have shut it down and at the very least been honest with his customers. If he has enough time to send out emails trying to get us to purchase more of his movies, he has time to apologize for his inexcusable behavior.

cherig23
12/4/18

Here it is a month later, credit card charged and not one word from Zeus DVD's even though I have contacted the site four times with email. No response. I finally contacted my credit card company which refunded my money. I would NEVER do business with these/this people/person again.

philc114
11/28/18

I'm pretty much resigned to losing my money. No reply to messages, No reply to emails, still getting heaps of junk emails from them, No dispatch of DVD's. It looks like a Scam to me.

christophers356
11/26/18

I ordered a copy of the 1980 TV movie Bogie on October 31st. On November 5th I requested a refund. I got a bad feeling after 5 days of no updates. I got a feeling something was going on. It has been 21 days since I requested the refund and still no response. No updates on the order. No refund. And definitely no package. Milo should pay this site a visit and see what people really think of him and his scam of a site. This is, as the title of my review says, absolutely ridiculous!

amandam419
11/16/18

If you read the website then you will learn that this is a retired gentleman who 's hobby of loving film had become a small business. He does this for the love of film and is helping to keep rare productions available for us. It took a few weeks but my DVD arrived and I have a gem of a ballet production that has been impossible to find for decades. I am truly grateful to this man. When we expect delivery as fast at Amazon these days, it's understandable that we can be impatient with a small business. But this man does it for the love of it. Please visit and read his website, he is doing a good thing. I'm grateful to him for his passion, I now have a production of a ballet I thought I would never see again.

ninaw31
11/13/18

On April 30, 2018, I ordered two DVDs _ Funny Valentines. I just received ONLY one of my DVDs on November 8. ON top of that, the DVD was in poor quality and had TV commercials running throughout the movie. It was recorded from BET. Hell, I could have done this myself. So where is my other DVD? And if you were going to do a recording, why didn't you simply make 2 copies? Very tacky business and a rip off at that. I waited 6 months for this? Invoice was a printed copy in which it was faded and not able to be read.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

sj100
10/30/18

Bought a few, seemed legit, ordered a bunch (19) DVDs, and that's what he was waiting on. Never received the DVDs, no response to email. Says he's a retired guy with a hobby? Nope. Just another ripoff.

No, he does NOT deliver on the orders he accepts. he takes your money, then nothing.

By Eric L.

Pam, would you please email Milo for me? I send him an email every day and he neither responds nor sends me the months-overdue discs I paid for. What's your secret?

By John O.

There's no way to get a refund through the website as Milo (the owner) Doesn't communicate, doesn't answer emails, doesn't reach out, doesn't even ship the products. Also there is no option to cancel your order through the website!!!!! Your only hope is to dispute the charge with your bank and have your credit card cancelled in order to prevent further thefts.

By Zoe D.

It took mine about seven to eight days to get. I just got another one within five-six days.

By Pam R.

Jonathan P., I don't know the word ouromment! No dictionary on line knows it. I assume that you are asking the question "Where are our orders?" If this is remotely like the question you asked, I will tell you that I sent my comment about "Milo" of Zeus to him personally and told him that I had to tell me story completely because it was not a purchase without considerable concern on my part. I told him that he might consider going to this site and defending his integrity and give his customers a reason for the same repeated complaint involving shipping and fulfilling orders to customer's satisfaction. I don't know what is keeping him from responding. He sends to my email address a catalog full of films and a dollar discount for each. Yet, he seems to never improve in the area of customer satisfaction. I told my brother about the whole thing. He told me this. "You got a superior product from Milo... He packaged it well and sent it in a padded shipping envelop." But next time you decide to buy from him, send him an email about the ETA of your next order. If he doesn't respond, don't buy from him any more. My brother frankly said that he has sensed some untruths from the man! My review never made him out to be a saint who runs a super business or super business man. I don't understand a business person who sends (finally) a fine product but almost defiantly avoids shipping it or shipping it promptly. I told him to speak to this problem on this site... Where is he? Make your own mind up about the man. Where are our orders? Buy through paypal in the future and they will rein burst you when you run into an internet guy like this. Milo, please explain!

By Judith B.

Questions? Get answers from the Zeus DVDs staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Zeus DVDs