Review of Zestify

trade_enquiry@zestifymedia.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

daisyf
4/3/13

Just wanted to share my shopping experience with Zestify.
I bought the music of your life collection after seeing an ad on ITV and although the operator told me i would receive my order within 10 to 14 days, to my surprise, it was delivered to me 2 days later in a neat cardboard box.
As for the CDs, they are even better than i expected... loads more great songs than featured on the ad which was an even more pleasant susrprise and makes me a really happy customer.
Will definitely buy again if they do another collection like that.

daisyr1
10/3/11

Bought my dad Golden Age of Country for his birthday - and then saw they also offered Grand Ole Opry on DVD so bought him that too! One very happy dad. Had no problems with ordering or delivery - and the CDs and DVDs are excellent quality - country CDs and DVDs are actually really hard to find. Was offered the Poundsaver club and thought as it had a 30 day trial it was worth having a go - and am now a fully paid up member as I think gift voucher offer is great - you get a discount on the face value of High Street shops gift vouchers. Have bought lots in my first 2 months of being a member and with Christmas coming up I will be buying lots more and will have easily paid my membership fee out of the savings I have made. Would recommend.

paula87
9/19/11

I love Zestify. They have plenty of great country collections from timelife on CD and DVD and as an amateur, it allowed me to have all the greatest songs without buying tons of CDs. i don't do download, too old my children say, so it is a great option for me. hope they get some new ones soon.
I don't understand that rip off thing i read here. i was offered the same thing, took it and it clearly says on the letter that you can cancel anytime. if some can't read, it's nobody's fault. don't feel obliged to rant and ruin businesses for nothing. thy're on TV and you can talk to them, it can't be the rip off you describe.

Is that savings club a great deal? honest the wife loves it and if it means a few night outs on the cheap, i'm up for it

Country rules

Paul

Questions? Get answers from the Zestify staff and other customers.

Zestify?