Zestify

Zestify has a consumer rating of 2.29 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zestify also ranks 138th among Discount Shopping sites. The most common issues with Zestify are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zestify?

“Just wanted to share my shopping experience with Zestify”

Daisy f.
4/3/13

Just wanted to share my shopping experience with Zestify. I bought the music of your life collection after seeing an ad on ITV and although the operator told me i would receive my order within 10 to 14 days, to my surprise, it was delivered to me 2 days later in a neat cardboard box. As for the CDs, they are even better than i expected... loads more great songs than featured on the ad which was an even more pleasant susrprise and makes me a really happy customer. Will definitely buy again if they do another collection like that.

“No box for box set, bad customer service”

Sharon B.
12/17/17

I brought Music for Life for my mother with dementia. There are 7 items in this set, which were mailed loose, ie. only container was the buff mail box they were sent in. I would not have ordered if I'd known that there was no 'Music for Life' box to contain them. My mother would soon lose parts of this 'set' and I've never come across this before. So I contacted customer service to discuss and they just have ignored me. Don't go near!

norms2
September 5th, 2015
Purchased teen years and received a bonus cd Rock ' N ' Roll Legends in Concert which does not play.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zestify staff and other customers.

Zestify - Soul, Country and Rock Music on CD and DVD, Fitness equipment and more

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zestify?

Have a question about Zestify?