ZenWP.co

ZenWP.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ZenWP.co also ranks 15th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate ZenWP.co?

“Review”

Ali C.
8/6/16

Basically my site was a train wreck. Nothing was working right and I had a ton of problems I just didn't know how to fix. Long story short I signed up with Zen WP and they fixed every single problem I sent to them. Amazing service, my account manager Garon Coffman is the best Wordpress technician out there.

vladislavs6
April 22nd, 2018
I chose Zen WP when WPCurve got bought out by GoDaddy and stopped taking customers. I found ZenWP's service to be 10000x better than WPCurve at the same price. Since then, I've looked into other similar companies that provide Wordpress support and maintenance services, and I find that Zen WP's service most closely resembles what WP Curve got me used to. The team at Zen WP is truly indispensable and highly highly recommend them to any business.
mikeb437
November 5th, 2017
I've been using ZenWP for over a year now and their support is amazing.

The level of support they provide compared to other WordPress development support companies is unequaled. Add to that the price for receiving the service and you have a winning combination.

On some weeks I'm in constant communication with them for development work that I need to be done and they never skip a beat.

I've found them to be an essential part of my WordPress team.
laural155
April 13th, 2017
ZenWP takes care of all those little HTML, CSS, and JS issues that add up to a lot of work. I've been subscribed for nearly 5 months and they've fixed I don't know how many issues for me. I maybe could have figured some of them out on my own, but it would have taken hours away from doing what I'm on WP to. Very highly recommended!
samantham99
May 28th, 2017
Zen WP is the gold standard for ANY company. WIth unlimited HTML and CSS help, I've probably requested more than 100 things to date, all executed immaculately.
alic49
August 6th, 2016
ryant54
October 25th, 2016
This is my 3rd Wordpress help company and my last. They do everything right, couldn't be happier

Questions? Get answers from the ZenWP.co staff and other customers.

Through monthly subscription plans, organizations can have Zen WP manage the day-to-day activities related to their WordPress site such as core updates, plugin updates, security, offserver backups, uptime monitoring, and more. Zen WP also guarantees 24...

phillipk21
Phillip K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZenWP.co?

Have a question about ZenWP.co?