This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zeek.me

Zeek.me has a consumer rating of 3.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zeek.me also ranks 77th among Gift Cards sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Zeek.me?

“Terrible fraud”

Evelyn A.
9/24/19

I ordered furniture worth $144.99 and was never received. Told my bank that they delivered which is not true. Beware of ads from Facebook. I think Facebook should be hold responsible for these fraud as they allow them to sell thru them. Beware of those ads that says sponsored and come from other countries. Once they got your money they take out all communication with them!

“The website is closed.”

John P.
7/7/20

Uh, it was closed when I got there. Not my fault. Perhaps checking on a sites status before asking for a review is a good idea.

johnp2778
July 7th, 2020
georgea469
June 9th, 2020
Lost £150 Voucher which I received from Quidco payout! Luckily, managed to get Quidco to swap this to Amazon Giftcard!
fayt11
November 17th, 2018
I had a pretty good first time experience. I will try again in the next few weeks. Most defiantly worth another try
ruhia
November 15th, 2018
I tried once long back but forgot to rate it. Good I remembered now to rate you. Good keep up the good job! Thx
jamesb1307
November 12th, 2018
Really injoy this site ez to use and mange gift cards a great way to make a little extra each month great gift card selection
evelyna18
September 24th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Zeek.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zeek.me?

Have a question about Zeek.me?