Review of Zeddaccessories

Zeddaccessories reviews

robertam66
9/16/18

bought two power cases less then two months ago, one corner broke already. Had purchased two screen savers at the same time and both have cracked already!!!! No one will call us back and voice mail keeps telling us to go to web sight, NO HELP THERE EITHER!!!!! We bought these while in Sturgis this year hopefully they will have a vendor there next year becouse they will get a ear full!!!!

kimm467
5/22/18

My husband and I each purchased the External Battery Case for iphones. After 2 months mine stopped working and would not charge. I am extremely disappointed and when I tried to call the company the number was no longer in service. DO NOT PURCHASE THESE PRODUCTS. I was even told when I bought these that when I upgraded my phone the battery case would be updated for my new phone at no charge as long as I have the original packing my battery case came in. I do not recommend buying anything like this again.

stevenh80
2/20/17

I purchased a pair of their headphones, at no small cost mind you, only to have them malfunction less than an hour after I opened the box. When I spoke to a representative of ZEDD Sound It was matter-of-factly explained to me that there was NO MANUFACTURERS warranty or guarantee of any kind and that I needed to "look on my receipt, or even my bank statement" to locate the phone number of the vendor that sold the headphones to me and that It was the retailer's responsibility to address the crappy product. Do not buy these headphones if quality and reliability are important to you.

Questions? Get answers from the Zeddaccessories staff and other customers.

Zeddaccessories?