Review of Powerful Signal

Tel: 866-912-3444

thanky
Thank y.
2/26/19

So far the shopping experience is great news and I gave you three stars on the other two things is because I haven’t received the product yet. I also heard that there is the high restocking fee if it needs to be returned. Which I hope I don’t have to experience.

Response from Mike P., Powerful Signal Representative
Thanks for your comments and leaving a rating; I’m pleased your shopping experience went well. While we do reserve the right to charge a restocking fee, we rarely do so. If you have any problems installing or configuring your booster, please don’t hesitate to contact us! — Mike, Powerful Signal
arthurp69
11/10/18

Took a while to get to the east coast since it came from the middle of nowhere, but delivered on time. "2X" components are overkill for a home installation, but it was the only way I could get the HiBoost system with omni and ceiiing dome antennas. A little hard to work with the hefty 400 cable, but it installed fairly easy. Need 7/8" holes to feed the cable ends through then fill the excess around the 3/8" cable. Coverage is only slightly better than my previous (much cheaper) ZBoost product, but the outside antenna and angle mount quality is 100 times better and worth the difference in cost. Wish the Powerful Signal product was available without the adjustable outside antenna mount (not always needed for omni antenna).

Response from Mike P., Powerful Signal Representative
Thanks for your detailed review, Arthur! We’re pleased your Top Signal 2X HiBoost system is working for you. Please don’t hesitate to call us (866-912-3444) if you have any questions or need technical support for your booster. — Mike
marks1170
Mark S.
11/8/18

I spoke with Brandon on the phone and he was very helpful. After looking at possible locations for the install I decided the two flat ant's would be my best option, thanks again Brandon for the info.

mdl3
10/21/18

Installation was easy and so far the device is performing as advertised. My office is inside a metal building which diminished the cell reception dramatically, only one bar many dropped calls, texts did not come in. With this product installed in my office I consistently have three to four bars providing great reception and texts come in.
One improvement for Powerful Signal to consider, before an order is place ask how many feet of cable the customer may require for the outside and inside antennas. The 30' supplied for each antenna is not necessarily enough to accommodate the antenna placement to achieve optimal performance.
Would recommend this product to others.

Tip for consumers: If you have lousy cell reception inside your building seriously consider investing in this product, it will solve the problem of bad cell reception inside your facility.

Response from Mike P., Powerful Signal Representative
Thanks for you detailed review and suggestion, MD L. We’re pleased that your system is working well to solve your cell signal problem. We do sell different cable lengths for this systems over the phone, and we are going to be adding modular cable lengths to some of the new systems we’re rolling out this month. Please don’t hesitate to call us (866-912-3444) if you ever have any questions or need technical support! — Mike
devont13
9/17/18

We purchased the marine booster thinking it would be suitable for inclement conditions. But the booster and secondary antenna still have to be kept dry and warm. Only the exterior antenna is waterproof. This is confusing because even in the standard version, the exterior antenna is waterproof, so why have a marine version? The sales information on their web page lacks detail on why you'd want to purchase this version over the other. And now I guess we will have to pay a 10% restocking fee to return it.

EDIT: We decided to keep the booster but protect it with a waterproof box. I still think, though, that the company should clarify the product's capabilities in its sales copy.

Response from Mike P., Powerful Signal Representative
Devon: I apologize for not having adequate detail on our site about the Marine weBoost Drive 4G-X. You are correct, the amplifier is not weatherproof and needs to be kept dry. We'll be happy to accept your return and wave the restocking fee. Please feel free to call us at (866) 912-3444 during regular business hours (Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM–5:00 PM Mountain Time) and one of our support reps will gladly process your return authorization. Thanks for your feedback! — Mike Parker, Powerful Signal
anonymouse116
anonymous E.
9/10/18

Checkout GUI was not smooth - Site complained about Shipping method but didn't prompt for one not direct me to it, Also needed phone number but didn't say it was required until after attempt was made. Just not a smooth an exit as I expected it to be.

lelandr13
Leland R.
8/8/18

First time buyer. Powerful Signal had the best price on the cell phone booster I was shopping for. Also, got offered a 5% discount coupon prior to placing my order. Also, prior to ordering, I called to check on the return policy regarding the re-stocking fee. The representative clarified that there is no longer a re-stocking fee, if the item is returned within 30 days. This was important, since you never know if a cell phone booster will work in your specific situation.

jacobl102
Jacob L.
8/3/18

I am not great with most websites and this was very easy and quick to place my order and continue on with my day

rodgerh17
Rodger H.
7/19/18

Web site works well and Brandon was patient while working me through the options and recommendations

leeh189
6/30/18

The metal roof we installed created a "black hole" for cell phone reception inside the home. We had to walk outside to reliably either send or receive texts or make calls. The outdoor dBm strength hovers in the -92 to -114 range. After installation of the Hi Boost 4K system the dBm rose to -12 to -18 for a net gain that exceeded the advertised 60 dBm. Although the increased coverage is largely limited to 1/2 of the house, we now enjoy between 2 to 3 bars and our raincoats have more hang time in the closet.

jerryw142
Jerry W.
6/19/18

Brandon... Exceptional customer service and knowledge of the product. He is an asset to your company! Give that boy a raise! No, I'm serious! He's incredible!

nickc152
5/11/18

Didn't receive the increased signal I had dreamed of, but now have to ability to receive calls and text messages and 2-3 bars where before I had none to one.bar. Technical support did a great job talking me through locating the nearest tower, and gave me a good tip to put i-phones in and out of airplane mode to force them to see the booster instead of the tower it was originally connected with.

jcm11
5/11/18

Can't wait to do business with you again!!!!!!! Everything worked perfectly and support was great!!!! Call me anytime if you have new product.

marcusg36
5/11/18

Overall great experience with the company and the product. Sales team very knowledgeable on the product line.

samueld56
Samuel D.
5/9/18

Good experience but the factory hyper-price these items.
I have trouble reselling them.
People either can't afford them or think these prices for these product are too high.

chuckw53
5/9/18

I was lead to believe that the amplifier had 4 connections that lead to indoor antennas which meant the same amps to each antenna I phoned prior to spending that amount of money no photos are made available of inside the cabinet when in fact you pay and enormous amount of money for a metal cabinet with a amplifier with ONE connection for a indoor antenna leading to a FOUR WAY SPLITTER what a ripoff stay away you can get the amplifier with cable etc. a lot cheaper than I did and I would never split a signal 4 ways with a single connection coming out of a amplifier

Response from Mike P., Powerful Signal Representative
We apologize, Chuck, that you feel our sales representative misled you about the Office Pro system. Almost all Wilson Electronics amplifiers have one inside antenna port; splitting that port four ways is a common technique used by systems integrators that greatly expands the coverage area with minimal signal loss. The kind of system you're thinking of—one with four individual amplifiers and four antenna ports—is available from Wilson, but it costs four to five times what our Office Pro system does. If you have any questions or concerns about your system's performance, please don't hesitate to contact us at (866) 912-3444.
scottyj3
Scotty J.
5/9/18

If your having dropped calls or low to no signal this will fix it. Easy install, easy to use directions and high quality. there you go.

charlesc209
4/27/18

Have yet to complete the installation. Indoor antenna placement had been calculated and started while external antenna waiting for more height at the moment. Website and support documentation is top notch.

williamr197
4/12/18

Fast shipping, Great support. Now I have good strong signal in my house. Had nothing before install.

virglep
Virgle P.
3/20/18

My shopping experience was very easy and quick. I like that my deal came with a free dome antenna, surge protector and some fittings. It seams I have everything I need to be getting a full signal.

williams942
William S.
3/9/18

I have received a code for a different produce for $ 10.00 off, but chose this different data off. Can you please apply this code to this order for the $10.00 off.

robertk340
Robert K.
3/9/18

Great website and checkout. Very easy and convenient. We'll see how shipping and product is upon arrival. More to follow.

arekt
3/2/18

Support was great. Explanation were on point. I will recommend the unit and the company to friends.
Power light is on at all times. Color is green. It does not pulsate.

richardc559
Richard C.
1/1/18

I have been shopping at Powerful Signal for several years, I will continue to for several more. Quality products and quality service.

skips11
Skip S.
12/29/17

Checked out several sites online and found yours to be informative, clear, and well laid out. And your prices are great. I will definitely recommend your company.

Questions? Get answers from the Powerful Signal staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Powerful Signal