Zazzle.co

Zazzle.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zazzle.co also ranks 30th among Videos sites.

How would you rate Zazzle.co?

“I've ordered multiple custom products from Zazzle and...”

Marla S.
11/24/14

I've ordered multiple custom products from Zazzle and have never been disappointed. The one time I notified Customer Service about something that wasn't clear on their website, they refunded my money and told me to keep the product. To be clear, I wasn't unhappy with the product that I received, I just thought the description wasn't as clear as it could have been. Highly recommend Zazzle to anyone looking for unique custom gifts or products for themselves and others.

marlas8
November 24th, 2014
jackied6
July 9th, 2013
ZAZZLE HAS THE MOST GORGEOUS CANVAS ON PRINTS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. I EVEN PURCHASE THEM TO FRAME FOR FAMILY AS WELL AS MY SELF. I HAVE ALWAYS AND WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE ZAZZLE MY GO TO SOURCE FOR ART. THEIR PRICES ARE GREAT! FAR MORE REASONABLE THAN OTHERS. EXPEDIATE SHIPPING AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle.co staff and other customers.

zazzles1
Zazzle S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zazzle.co?

Have a question about Zazzle.co?