Church of Jesus Christ

Church of Jesus Christ has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Church of Jesus Christ ranks 12th among Christian sites.

How would you rate Church of Jesus Christ?

“I have only ever experienced how MyHeritage has and is improving.”

David K.
4/3/18

I am grateful for the kindness and sufficiency of the MyHeritage support team. Always a pleasure Kind Regards, David Key

davidk404
April 3rd, 2018

I am grateful for the kindness and sufficiency of the MyHeritage support team.

Always a pleasure

Kind Regards,

David Key

newmanh
January 31st, 2011

Best christian website ever! So much material, site layout is amazing, all questions about life and what to do with it are answered here.

michaelb34
May 27th, 2011

This site has tons of good information on raising your family and good principles to live your life by. It's very well organized. It's a site I usually visit every day. The online scriptures are especially useful. I do prefer the classic layout however which is located at http://classic.scriptures.lds.org. I like that version better because it fills the width of my browser which is something that the new version doesn't do.

brendat
March 1st, 2010

There is a ton of information and wonderful helps for giving talks, lessons, FHE, etc! I love keeping up on Church news and finding out what compassionate service I can help with. It is invaluable!

marions
August 18th, 2009

This site is an excellent place to learn about my faith. It provides detailed information and is full of resources for members of the church. Many free inspiring downloads can be found. If you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints this is a great resource. If you are not a member but would like to learn more, then this is a great starting place.

Obviously your question is not a question at all, but rather an attempt to mock the faith and beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The only appropriate answer to your "question" that I can think of is a few scriptural references: - Ether 12:26 - Proverbs 23:9 - Doctrine & Covenants 122:1

By Michael B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Church of Jesus Christ staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Church of Jesus Christ?

Have a question about Church of Jesus Christ?