Got Questions

Got Questions has a consumer rating of 3.93 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Got Questions ranks 5th among Christian sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%
How would you rate Got Questions?

“Internet-optimized answers to life's most important questions.”

Evan P.
3/19/21

What I like best about Got Questions Ministries website is that they do not waste your time. Any search term brings up multiple articles that are the perfect balance of being comprehensive but brief. This is what I mean by Internet-optimized. This is my go-to site for questions about the Bible and/or the Christian culture. If you don't find what you want through your searches, every page contains links to other resources. (I am the Director of a sister ministry, mainsailministries.org.)

“Condescending, Not Christ-Like At All”

Mary C.
4/15/21

Got Questions claimed to have compassion and empathy, but their so-called answers completely lacked compassion and empathy! They were very condescending and hurled nothing but insults, not Christ-like at all, period! With the attitude they gave me, should Got Questions really be surprised that so many people are "anti-God" and "anti-Christian" these days? Because their attitude sure wouldn't help anyone with such sentiments.

evanp94

Tip for consumers:
Biblically-based answers to life's most important questions.

Cups, T-shirts, promotional materials, books,

dann393
February 18th, 2021

Got Questions was referred to me by a very Godly Pastor as a good resource. As a seasoned Christian myself, I have not read one sentence that conflicts with anything I've been taught over my 53+ years.

I now use it as a resource to help to disciple my own son.

I appreciate GQ's adherence to the scripture and not applying opinion. Sure it may be in their own words, but they reference the scripture they are talking about.

Kudos!

Tip for consumers:
Good as a hard copy of the book, but there's even more online at www.GotQuestions.com

Got Questions? from Amazon

jeffb601
April 2nd, 2019

Sadly they support some false doctrines as the rapture and elements of dispensationalism.
Care needs to be exercised as what may be popular is not always correct.
Nevertheless a useful research tool.

maryc2439
April 15th, 2021

ramilc1
March 19th, 2021

Very informative and biblically accurate answers. Outstanding in its genre... thank you for the hard work. I am blessed to have its app on my phone.

qd9
March 18th, 2021

I love using this app for quick answers to my Bible questions. I can always count on them! Thank you!

brianm1990
March 19th, 2021

I agree they are biased—they totally believe and speak the truths of the Bible! My questions are answered biblically and often with a prayer or blessing for me. Thanks, GQ!

scotto332
April 1st, 2021

Not just myself, but I'm finding out more and more people I know, get their solid information from GotQuestions.org. The site is user friendly and the answers are easy to understand. Thanks!

scottl1126
March 18th, 2021

For those with genuine questions, Got Questions provides biblically based answers. The Bible is the source material for the questions people have about God, sin, salvation, the world and the will of God for humanity. If you truly want a Bible based answer to your question, then Got Questions is a reliable place to find answers.

Tip for consumers:
If you don’t find an answer to your question, submit a personal question and receive a personalized answer!

Products used:
Personal questions are answered within 5 days or sooner!

tomd732
March 19th, 2021

One of the pastors at my church was talking about some of the dangers of online bible-answering sites. Then he held up a piece of paper with the words GOTQUESTIONS written across the top and said, "THIS IS ONE OF THE GOOD ONES". I couldn't agree with him more! Every person I know who uses this site, and every person I've introduced to this site, considers it to be a treasure chest of Bible knowledge and application to life. I like to share the wealth that's found on this site rather than keep it all to myself!

jeffw866
March 19th, 2021

I had a ton of questions on the Bible, and Got Questions literally answered all of them. Their database of questions, which numbers in the thousands, covered pretty much everything I was looking for. Their videos helped as well.

ginac359
April 2nd, 2021

No words to express the magnitude of what GQ has meant to me when a new believer. When no one in my corner had the answers or discernment I found it on GQ. Such a blessing to my growth.

ediee4
March 18th, 2021

I have yet to receive an answer that wasn't thoroughly researched and explained in a way that's easy for the layperson to understand. I know I can trust Got Questions for unbiased, biblical answers.

chrisp1239
March 18th, 2021

This site provides Biblically based answers to even the most difficult questions. Many questions are already answered and any question can be posed to the staff

lesb63
December 19th, 2019

Thank you gotquestions for the clear and concise answers that have helped so many begin and continue their spiritual growth. I appreciate your honest view that all answers are to be prayerfully evaluated according to Scripture. Ultimately everyone will evaluate the answers according to their upbringing, church influence and a myriad of other factors but let us hope that the final evaluation will be Holy Spirit led. We must remember that gotquestions is only a tool... like any book, commentary or even the preaching of your pastor. All tools must be evaluated. I appreciate the monumental effort this site has put forth in getting needed information out there. I and many other solid brothers and sisters I know have been using this site for years with great success. I have donated once as well which is not nearly enough, as all of God's laborers deserve a wage. I have found gotquestions to be bang-on about 95% of the time and take no issue if they lack discernment on some topics. I disagree with my pastor more lol. Once I messaged them about an article I took some issue with and they kindly responded. They will get back to you with any concerns. I truly appreciate the courage and boldness that must be needed to accept this great responsibility. We are all ministers in Christ and each one of us needs to be accountable when sharing Christ and his Word. Are we fallible... absolutely. We will make mistakes but let our fallibility not keep us from exercising our spiritual gifts and talents.

dwainh5
October 29th, 2019

I have found this site to be one of my "go-to" sites when looking for a short, easily understood explanation of a topic. They are usually right on and the answers always come from God's Word, not man's wisdom. While I am an Acts 17:11 man, I very seldom differ from their interpretation and never on import issues.

jeffw252
May 23rd, 2018

Wow, I totally disagree with some of these negative reviews, that, by way, dont mention specifics. Ive found the answers to the handful or so questions Ive researched on GQ to be very Biblically-backed. And Im pretty particular about that. Id recommend checking yourself and not relying on people who may have, or may not have, actually used it. And remember, its what God says about a particular subject, not how you personally feel about It, that matters the most!

selamm
January 10th, 2019

Two things I am concerned about this site so far: It's view on the work and identify of the Holy Spirit, trying to use more socially acceptable terms to describe "sexual immorality".
Let us carefully examine the word of God on our own with the help of the Holy Spirit, seek multiple versus before jumping into conclusions, and receive the word of God, the Bible, with meekness and humility. May God bless all of us.

timw260
May 23rd, 2018

Placing one's self out there to answer biblical questions opens one up for criticism. I am thankful GotQuestions.org bravely posts well conceived and researched answers to life questions. For me, this site saves me a tremendous amount of time in research, and reading thousands of questions, I find it very faithful to the biblical record. I highly recommend this for Bible students looking for correct answers that are not pushing an agenda.

stacym137
May 23rd, 2018

Whenever I have a Biblical question I always go to Got Questions first. I trust their insights and know they have thoroughly researched the answers because they are supported by Scripture. I highly recommend this for anyone seeking answers from the Bible, or just seekers in general. It has helped me tremendously to grow not only in my knowledge of Biblical issues but gives me a place to direct others who also may have questions that I may not know the answer to right away.

nateq2
May 22nd, 2020

Initially, I found this website to be quite useful; they are biblically sound on many subjects. Unfortunately, while the website claims to teach salvation by grace through faith and eternal security, it promotes Lordship Salvation and condemns easy-believism. The reality is, to get saved, all one needs to do is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 16). Romans 10 makes it clear, "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved".

Unfortunately, this website believes that true saving faith must lead to a change in behavior, or it is not true salvation. This is one of Satan's subtle lies. In addition, the website uses a variety of different Bible versions, promotes the use of false Bibles such as the NIV, ESV, ERV, and others. They criticize and attack the King James Only position.

Thus, it leads to false doctrine such as Lordship salvation, Calvinism, God's "sovereignty", an authoritarian/tyrannical interpretation of Romans 13, and others. Not to mention they promote false teachers such as John Piper and John MacArthur. This website is 4-Point Calvinist.

I would recommend the following sites:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com (one of my favorite teachers, David Stewart)

patrickt120
May 23rd, 2018

If you want an answer to anything related to the Bible and Christianity, this site is the place to go and get an accurate and succinct answer that will be based on the truth of the Scripture and reputable sources to back it up. I have used this site for years to help me with bible studies and just questions that I have that I want to know what the Bible says about it, not necessarily what everyone seems to believe without a legitimate resource to back it up.

annied45
May 23rd, 2018

I am a Christian counselor and writer. I began using this site on reference from a friend and love its thorough, well-researched answers. When I am struggling with a Bible passage or ethical situation, I know I can always go to GotQuestions.org for some insightful articles. Highly recommend!

fredb160
May 23rd, 2018

I have used Gotquestions.org for several years. They keep to a good Biblical understanding without getting overly deep theologically. They try to tell the truth of scripture even if that is not what you want to hear.

rhondam121
May 23rd, 2018

I use this site frequently. I find answers about difficult Bible passages and spiritual questions. I always find their answers to be based on the Bible, which is very important to me. I find their writers to be Bible based, encouraging, and invested in those who submit questions. Thanks for what you do!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Got Questions staff and other customers.

Bible Questions Answered by GotQuestions.org! Fast and accurate answers to all your Bible Questions!

sheah1
Shea H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Got Questions?

Have a question about Got Questions?