Touching Hand Ministries

Touching Hand Ministries has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Touching Hand Ministries also ranks 10th among Christian sites.

How would you rate Touching Hand Ministries?

“Best teaching of GOD'S WORD”

Glori-a C.
5/7/20

Rev. Darrell Dumas is the best teacher, of GOD'S word, that I have ever heard. I have been watching his programs for years. Listen to him on channel 367 on Directv. You will not be disappointed.

gloriac222
May 7th, 2020
carolynk220
April 29th, 2020
I love to watch him teach. I look forward to his message every week. He only teaches the truth. Always has scripture(KJV) to verify his teaching. Thank you Pastor Darrell. Keep up the good work
elizabethm108
January 9th, 2017
Did Russia really hacked Hillary's email? A message from an NSA employee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rANasMo-bB4 the technical explanation why it didn't happen.

Here's the tape of the present administration claiming we should be friends with Russia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoNnaKYVqM

What has changed? Do we have any interest in declaring war to Russia, other than taken Putin out of the way of the New World Order? You be the judge but I appreciate Mr. Dummas for posting the videos

Questions? Get answers from the Touching Hand Ministries staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Touching Hand Ministries?

Have a question about Touching Hand Ministries?