Review of BibleGateway

Tel: +1-212-207-7552
dmca@biblegateway.com

jefferys21
5/1/18

What a great place to study, listen or read the Bible, The dramatically played KJV is AWESOME, They have many other Versions of the Bible as well NIV OR ESV And many other, If you're in need of solid bible study I would Highly recommend Biblegateway to anyone looking for learning

brunob57
9/9/17

I have no problem with copy and paste of passages. Either there was a problem and it was corrected or the person who experienced the issue has a problem with their browser. Overall a good site, I don't like the ads but I have adapted to ignore them. At least the adds do not pop up in the middle of reading scripture.

michaelm659
9/8/17

Want to read the Bible?? Go to Catholic Mass (The Lamb's Supper) where Scripture is read to you everyday with purpose and truth; and you receive The Eucharist, Jesus Christ's Real Presence on earth (for which is there is NO substitute). Also, Our Blessed Mother Mary is for everyone (not just Catholics), but it is the Catholic Church that teaches and fully participates in Marian devotion (not worship that is only reserved for Jesus Christ). Mary knows and loves Jesus Christ better than any of us ever could - she teaches us how to come to, learn about, love, and follow her son...Our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.

tinab134
7/13/17

Bible Gateway let's you copy a passage from the Bible, but then scrambles the text when you paste it. I feel like that is not spreading what Jesus would want because, what, they want credit? I will not use Bible Gateway.

willv5
2/21/17

This site has helped me and so many people in so many ways I cannot even number. There used to be a time when it was much harder to find bible verses online, and BibleGateway have stepped up to the plate and offered an invaluable service. Thank you for all your hard work, and God bless your endeavors.

dianas44
9/11/15

Great, kjv is great also. the ads on the side are also relevant.

uinsino
6/28/15

I do not like Marianology advertising.

briant39
5/21/14

THIS IS THE BEST SITE OF IT'S KIND I HAVE SEEN!!!

rss
4/17/14

Great tool to find specific passages in the Bible. It has links to all passages organized by Book. Very good and helpful languages with many different versions for the same or other countries. It allows to see multiple versions side by side to establish useful comparisons.

lucyb7
11/1/13

As a Christian starter, I feel so inspired and closely connected to Bible the first time I used this site. It gives useful phrases or passages which inspires me spiritually. It provides different versions and I started with Kid's version Bible stories. There are also different levels of comprehension recommendation. Cool!

sitaras
9/9/13

I love it. I use it for online Bible posting.

jennys24
4/27/13

Love this site! Daily inspiration. God's word at your fingertips. How convenient!

laytond
3/24/12

This is a GREAT website for researching information in the Bible. You can view several translations at once, look up words or phrases, and even view commentaries to see what some scholars think the passage means or give some history on it. There are also several languages to choose from. And, though I have not used them, there are devotionals and reading plans as well. I have a shortcut to this site and use it almost every day.

I think the next improvement would be some Greek and Hebrew translations and an interlinear Bible with links to Strongs numbers. There is a site with that, but this one is better, as far as I'm concerned, for most Bible reading. Why pay for an expensive program when it's right here for free!?

bobj21
2/4/12

Great resource for researching anything related to the bible. This site has dozens of versions and translations of the bible, audio versions, reading plans, devotionals and a lot of other things.

There are advertisements, but they aren't so intrusive that they prevent you from enjoying the site.

REASONS TO USE:
[1] You need a readily accessible bible reference
[2] You want to see different versions of the bible
[3] You just want to read the bible

REASONS TO LOSE:
[1] Minimal ads
[2] You hate bibles.

Questions? Get answers from the BibleGateway staff and other customers.

BibleGateway?