Review of YvesRocher

customerservicescanada@yrnet.com

2 reviews with 5 stars

didic1
12/30/17

I love their catalogs, their sales, the little samples that come with each order. I like the fact that they reward loyal customers with free gifts usually of our choice or a choice of items based on our purchase history.

I'm very fond of their Sebo Vegetal, Elixir 7.9, and Hydra Vegetal line of products. I sometimes order products to ship to my mom as well, as they do not have a PT site. My husband will not use any other shower gels nor body scrub other than Yves Rocher.

I've only contacted customer support once when I had an issue with an online order. They were polite, helpful, and processed it right away over the phone.
Highly recommend.

celaviem
9/30/13

I love their website. It's way cheaper than buying at their store if you wait for coupons - they come in pretty much once a week. I have been a customer for almost 12 years and th products are great. You really can't beat their value for cosmetics.

Questions? Get answers from the YvesRocher staff and other customers.

YvesRocher?