Review of YvesRocher

Tel: 1-888-909-0771
customerservicescanada@yrnet.com

didic1
12/30/17
I love their catalogs, their sales, the little samples that come with each order. I like the fact that they reward loyal customers with free gifts usually of our choice or a choice of items based on our purchase history.

I'm very fond of their Sebo Vegetal, Elixir 7.9, and Hydra Vegetal line of products. I sometimes order products to ship to my mom as well, as they do not have a PT site. My husband will not use any other shower gels nor body scrub other than Yves Rocher.

I've only contacted customer support once when I had an issue with an online order. They were polite, helpful, and processed it right away over the phone.
Highly recommend.
rosalindg2
8/18/16
After level one on your card you can purchase one product for up to 12 dollars (original price )
but there is no product for 12 dollars. FALSE ADVERTISING.

And everything is always at half price because their so-called original prices are fake.

They could just as easily write original price one million dollars.

And all their cases for eyeshadow and blush fall apart after a week.

But we are all suckers for their fake bargains and cheap gifts.
birdw1
Bird W.
3/6/16
Requested a catalog - they said they sent it (6 months ago). I never got it so I got back to them to ask if they could send another (2 months ago) and they never replied. You no sendee - I no spendee.
eliav
8/10/15
Nice gifts for older women or simple lady. Not much variety. The company brand is Parisian type, minimalist style. However they sell one of my favorite perfumes. And they always give away free offers. Worth a try.
celaviem
9/30/13
I love their website. It's way cheaper than buying at their store if you wait for coupons - they come in pretty much once a week. I have been a customer for almost 12 years and th products are great. You really can't beat their value for cosmetics.

Questions? Get answers from the YvesRocher staff and other customers.

YvesRocher?