Yves Rocher CA

Yves Rocher CA has a consumer rating of 3.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Yves Rocher CA also ranks 183rd among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate Yves Rocher CA?

“Finally found skincare my skin loves”

Didi C.
12/30/17

I love their catalogs, their sales, the little samples that come with each order. I like the fact that they reward loyal customers with free gifts usually of our choice or a choice of items based on our purchase history. I'm very fond of their Sebo Vegetal, Elixir 7.9, and Hydra Vegetal line of products. I sometimes order products to ship to my mom as well, as they do not have a PT site. My husband will not use any other shower gels nor body scrub other than Yves Rocher. I've only contacted customer support once when I had an issue with an online order. They were polite, helpful, and processed it right away over the phone. Highly recommend.

“Scam and yes it is not what it used to be”

Rosalind G.
8/18/16

After level one on your card you can purchase one product for up to 12 dollars (original price ) but there is no product for 12 dollars. FALSE ADVERTISING. And everything is always at half price because their so-called original prices are fake. They could just as easily write original price one million dollars. And all their cases for eyeshadow and blush fall apart after a week. But we are all suckers for their fake bargains and cheap gifts.

rosalindg2
August 18th, 2016
but there is no product for 12 dollars. FALSE ADVERTISING.

They could just as easily write original price one million dollars.

And all their cases for eyeshadow and blush fall apart after a week.

But we are all suckers for their fake bargains and cheap gifts.
birdw1
Bird W.
March 6th, 2016
Requested a catalog - they said they sent it (6 months ago). I never got it so I got back to them to ask if they could send another (2 months ago) and they never replied. You no sendee - I no spendee.

Questions? Get answers from the Yves Rocher CA staff and other customers.

Online sale of cosmetic products: body care, skin care, makeup, perfumes & fragrances??_ Let the nature reveal your beauty with Yves Rocher Canada!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yves Rocher CA?

Have a question about Yves Rocher CA?