Your Beauty Stop reviews

Holbrook, NY 11741, US
kohlion@gmail.com

amyh14
7/2/13

JUST DONT ORDER FROM THEM!! There is not a number to reach them & they DO NOT reply to e-mails!

lisab20
7/2/13

do not order from here! you will not receive what you ordered, there is a reason the price seems to be good to be true, it is because you won't get what you pay for, there is no customer service, Sam the chemist is administration, IT everything! you will lose your money, go to a reputable company,spend a little more, you will get what you paid for.

neddys
11/8/11

Ordered Keratin Taming System and arrived 3 days later. Bottles were altered with fake products. Do not buy from this site. They don't answer emails neither phone calls.When I tried calling the phone number listed on my credit card statement it directs you to a 1-900-446-2900 number and no one answers.

verettaf
10/24/11

I placed an order for Brazilian Blowout products which were priced lower than other places. I received 2 bottles of Shampoo and only ordered 1 bottle. I have emailed them over 10 times to return the $130 bottle of shampoo with no response. I sent the unopened bottle back with confirmed delivery at my own expense, but no one was there to accept the return. Very frustrated!!!!!

beverlyc5
3/15/11

very poor service. impossible to get customer service. does not reply to any e mails

donnar3
3/1/11

I ordered was not sent for over two weeks then they inform me the large size conditioner was discontinued, it was 33 oz and thats what i paid for they sent me two small bottles(11 oz ) to replace it and would not refund what they owed me nor send me another small bottle, so I was scamed out of 11 oz. their e mails were very rude and unprofesional almost like a backwoods business.they would not answar my emails untill I threatend to take further action then the responce was unbelievable I am calling the BBB if you want the right product sent on time buy from someone else!

cathyl1
2/17/11

I RECEIVED THE WRONG PRODUCT..CANNOT GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM...DO NOT SEEM TO ANSWER MY E-MAIL...VERY FRUSTRATED

jayb9
2/8/11

See comments under questions and answers. But in whole their customer service is terrible and they seem to be very lazy filling order because they send the wrong items. Stay away!!!

tonyah
12/7/10

I order three brazilian maintanence products. I was excited when I received the order with in days of placing it. The site sent me the wrong items, so I was expecting them to send me a shipping slip to return it. They claim customer service is number one. Well they told me I would have to pay the return shipping and they would reimburse it when they verified the product. I returned the product the very next day and it took two weeks to get the product I actually order. I was expecting an email when they received the product I return. I had to email them inquiring about the return and then the email they sent only said we shipped your order and your refund we post tomorrow. So much for customer service. This site had the lowest prices for the product I order, but I would have rather paid more and received the product on time.

Has anyone dealt with this website? We are having issues getting a hold of them about an order that we placed. We ordered large bottles and they sent small bottles. There is no phone numbers listed and only an email address that has gone unanswered. Any one with any information please post!

By Jay B.
Questions? Get answers from the Your Beauty Stop staff and other customers.

Your Beauty Stop?