Review of YouCaring

Tel: +1-415-834-5792
help@youcaring.com

alz6
5/26/17

This website undermines the whole idea of crowdfunding. They charge anybody who donates to your cause and EXTRA 10%. That means if you raise $20,000 for your medical procedure, they charge your friends and family $2000 to pay for their... website.

This is an outrageous rate. Do not use this site!

jeffs156
3/30/17

We are so disappointed with the whole Give Forward experience. We are in a time of sorrow as it is, and we never expected a fundraiser site to add to our problems during a time like this.

If you are not experienced with them; let me forewarn you, there is no assistance by customer service once you hit the launch button. You will not find a phone number to call, you will not get return emails, and forget about online chat, thats worthless. We have tried them all and had three of us attempting to contact them, with no success at all. The only care about their 8% commission, not earning it.
Just to list a few of the issues for you to be aware of. I like to give and have given to individuals on this site several times over the years. I suppose when I set up the fundraiser for my son with terminal cancer, their site linked my sons site to the other sites I had donated to in the past. Now on his site it advertises the other donation sites and says please give now. Donators have been confused with this already and mistakenly donated to others, thinking they were donating to my son. If you log-in with Facebook, watch out! They take all your friends information (emails, Facebook pages, etc.) and crush them with repeated post. These post and emails look like they come from you, and people get frustrated at the constant bombardment of harassment. There is no way to stop either of these issues from the admin page. We tried to stop the campaign and relaunch elsewhere, but it wont stop, it will only let you shorten the length of the existing campaign.

There are several other issues with our fundraiser page itself; hence, I have given you enough to hopefully make you think twice before using them. Just remember; there is no customer service, you are on your own.

corys14
11/10/16

Rudy Pantoja Jr has health issues and may have cancer, just underwent a hip replacement, had his truck break down, AND he received an eviction notice. He is a humble man with many, many supporters and YouCaring committed a cruel and heartless act when the removed the page for him.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Take your business elsewhere. This website has no purpose.

Questions? Get answers from the YouCaring staff and other customers.

1 Photo for YouCaring