Review of BackerCity

Tel: +1.4806242599
backercity.com@domainsbyproxy.com

yahooq
11/1/18

A waste of time. They say they have a community of 50k+ backers, but only 50 people see the newsletter and even less clicks on them. It's just a basic scam. Trust me, don't pay for their service. You will thank me later. Better to use the money yourself on Facebook Ads or other services out there.

annep129
9/4/18

I definitely recommend BackerCity's FREE listing on website and Facebook page. This did bring us a decent amount of followers and pre-orders.Easy to get started. Get money along the way. Responsive and helpful customer service from BackerCity.Such a great crowdfunding platform. I personally love to help campaigns listed

leok49
9/4/18

I definitely recommend BackerCity's FREE listing on website and Facebook page. This did bring us a decent amount of followers and pre-orders.BackerCity platform was easy to use, and there was a clear path for creators.e reason I like the website is that I learned a lot with other people. Other creators and backers in BackerCity's community.

elizabetho92
8/31/18

Loved working with BackerCity, they were professional, helpful, and went the extra mile! I would highly recommend them! You can try their FREE service first.They are true to their word and their email marketing service delivers great ROI.

noahl35
8/28/18

BackerCity's website was user friendly, and the dashboard was very easy to use and helped in managing the campaign well. Data representation was very nicely done.

Questions? Get answers from the BackerCity staff and other customers.

7 Photos for BackerCity