Review of Youand.me

Youand.me reviews

henryj44
5/20/16
Thank God I didn't pay, although I was about to until I noticed that my "private messages" were being monitored. After realizing that I scoured their website for literally over an hour to ask about that just to find that there isn't a single link to customer support, let alone a phone number. I believe I said "crappy" which in turn led their "dedicated team" to block my message from going through. Of course there are several ways for them to take your money. I haven't even tried to delete my profile yet but I'm sure that's going to be a huge nightmare. I've already wasted my entire evening on that stupid site and I wanted to write a review on this site to hopefully prevent someone else from doing the same. DO NOT USE THAT SITE!!!! All the dating sites I have been on are complete bull$#*! anyway. I'm just going to leave my house and talk to women in person like everyone used to do. I'm done with online dating.
marcusm1
4/16/12
Beware this site!!! They seem all good and everything until you try and delete your account. Then you might as well forget getting removed. No help from staff, and no link on the website on removing an account. You may come, but you'll never leave should be their motto. I guess it's onto legal action now!! I'm sick of fooling with them
randyh1
9/21/09
I've been trying to remove my profile and they won't even let me contact them because of a line that requests my phone number. When I type it in, it says "enter valid phone number". Is this how they show that they have lots of profiles? I guess I'll have to seek legal action. Also, this site is chock full of spammers.
deniser
5/13/09
I think youand.me is one of the best online dating sites. Great games, creative, free, compatibility and secure features. Best dating site to launch in many years! Bravo
lukem
5/5/09
you know it started out very good...its concept is strong...it is a totally free dating site for men too.....i think it is stupid for a company to charge men and not women it should be free for every one or everyone should have to pay..anyways they have it free but i can hardly ever get on their website do to a slow reply for connection...i don't like that i think they should really work on that....i actually came here to see if anyone else had any thing to say about it but i guess for now i am the only one huh.

Questions? Get answers from the Youand.me staff and other customers.

Youand.me?