Youand.me

Youand.me has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Youand.me also ranks 202nd among Dating sites.

How would you rate Youand.me?

“I think youand.me is one of the best online dating...”

denise r.
5/13/09

I think youand.me is one of the best online dating sites. Great games, creative, free, compatibility and secure features. Best dating site to launch in many years! Bravo

“What a crock..... DO NOT USE THAT SITE!!!!”

henry j.
5/20/16

Thank God I didn't pay, although I was about to until I noticed that my "private messages" were being monitored. After realizing that I scoured their website for literally over an hour to ask about that just to find that there isn't a single link to customer support, let alone a phone number. I believe I said "crappy" which in turn led their "dedicated team" to block my message from going through. Of course there are several ways for them to take your money. I haven't even tried to delete my profile yet but I'm sure that's going to be a huge nightmare. I've already wasted my entire evening on that stupid site and I wanted to write a review on this site to hopefully prevent someone else from doing the same. DO NOT USE THAT SITE!!!! All the dating sites I have been on are complete bullshit anyway. I'm just going to leave my house and talk to women in person like everyone used to do. I'm done with online dating.

deniser
May 13th, 2009
henryj44
May 20th, 2016
Thank God I didn't pay, although I was about to until I noticed that my "private messages" were being monitored. After realizing that I scoured their website for literally over an hour to ask about that just to find that there isn't a single link to customer support, let alone a phone number. I believe I said "crappy" which in turn led their "dedicated team" to block my message from going through. Of course there are several ways for them to take your money. I haven't even tried to delete my profile yet but I'm sure that's going to be a huge nightmare. I've already wasted my entire evening on that stupid site and I wanted to write a review on this site to hopefully prevent someone else from doing the same. DO NOT USE THAT SITE!!!! All the dating sites I have been on are complete bull$#*! anyway. I'm just going to leave my house and talk to women in person like everyone used to do. I'm done with online dating.
marcusm1
April 16th, 2012
Beware this site!!! They seem all good and everything until you try and delete your account. Then you might as well forget getting removed. No help from staff, and no link on the website on removing an account. You may come, but you'll never leave should be their motto. I guess it's onto legal action now!! I'm sick of fooling with them
lukem
May 5th, 2009
you know it started out very good...its concept is strong...it is a totally free dating site for men too.....i think it is stupid for a company to charge men and not women it should be free for every one or everyone should have to pay..anyways they have it free but i can hardly ever get on their website do to a slow reply for connection...i don't like that i think they should really work on that....i actually came here to see if anyone else had any thing to say about it but i guess for now i am the only one huh.
randyh1
September 21st, 2009
I've been trying to remove my profile and they won't even let me contact them because of a line that requests my phone number. When I type it in, it says "enter valid phone number". Is this how they show that they have lots of profiles? I guess I'll have to seek legal action. Also, this site is chock full of spammers.

Questions? Get answers from the Youand.me staff and other customers.

Free online dating and top 2014 dating site for singles at youand.me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Youand.me?

Have a question about Youand.me?