Review of You Q

Tel: 2012010203040
samreal@21cn.com

brandia8
10/8/17
I placed an order, used AmazonPay (thankfully) and I have sent several emails and made several phone calls to not get a response in ANY way about my order. I have never been treated so poorly with a company before ever. Thankfully I used Amazon Pay so I have a fighting chance of getting my money back, and I have a copy of all emails sent to them with no response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE, You will either never get your items or you will never get a response!!!! WORST COMPANY EVER
mariad76
2/23/16
I have purchased from You-Q many times. I purchased a small amount at first just to verify the quality of the items. Once I received them I was pleasantly surprised. I used paypal to make my payment to them and of course you will not know the price of shipping until the products are packed for weight. I have ordered over $700 in items. The more you order the better the price on shipping is. Of course the only down side is that the figurines are Chinese editions not original editions like for example from Bandai. I asked about that from my Rep and she answered me honestly. I do appreciate her Customer Service to me. This is of course my experience with You-Q and I will continue to purchase from them.
biancaa1
10/8/13
Not good experience,they really dont care about the costumer service, typical $#*!ed assistance from chinese dealers, if you can, stay away!!
dez5
7/9/13
I bought around $78 of item and $73 of shipping (China to US). There was no surprises at all they told me shipping is expensive to USA (cheaper shipping than i thought). This site is great. Employee is great and you get to speak directly to the owner or sale manager of the store every weekdays (in china).

I'm about to buy from this place again. I trust this place XD.
kazuot
9/29/11
I bought there and no problem!!!
Perfect products at excelent prices!

I recommend!!
judes
8/20/11
THIS SITE IS RUN BY YOU-Q. The people that also own www.17171.net and refused to give me a refund and I never received anything and stole my money! I would NEVER TRUST anything by the people of YOU-Q. THEY RIPPED ME OFF AND NEVER GAVE ME BACK MY MONEY! I LOST IT!

Honestly from a stand point. I was really interested. Awesome prices. But you can't checkout on your own, you have to wait for a confirmation and the whole payment with the banks is just weird. I rather pay with paypal or at least a creditcard and not have to link it to my bank account. I will pass!

By Jennifer H.
Questions? Get answers from the You Q staff and other customers.

You Q?