Review of Yippz

Yippz reviews

Tel: +1-850-855-4949

stevec75
5/6/14

Easy to use website and super fast shipping!

fl1829
4/16/14

Bought a 'rugged' submarine phone. No one could hear me on the other side of my conversations. Returned to the phone to Yippz and received just over half of my money back, plus I lost the $20. I spent to insure it and send it back. Don't waste your time with these people. Read the return policy. You will lose if the phone is not what they claim it to be.

Response from Mike M., Yippz Representative
Fernando claimed the phone he received had an audio issue and callers couldn't hear him. He was promptly issued an RMA and was asked to return the phone. When the phone arrived and was bench tested, the phone tests revealed no defects, but did show over 20+ calls with several hours of usage and the rear camera lens was severely scratched. Rather than refuse the return for extended use and abuse, per our return policy, Fernando was granted a partial refund. As we do not sell 'used' phones, and the phone had no issues, we're currently using it in-house.
heatherb31
1/21/14

Super Fast Shipping and Awesome Customer Support!! Love that they sell phones that are manufactured unlocked!! I've bought twice from them now and both times have been a great experience!

kr1233
12/20/13

Ordered a phone that showed in stock on 10/18/13. Free priority shipping was offered. A week after the order contacted custormer service for order status. Was told that the phone was backordered with a projected date to the vender of 11/29/13. No word from Yippz by 12/13/13 do I contacted customer service again. I was informed that the phone was still on backorder. Customer service informed me that my had been canceled several weeks ago. HOWEVER ON 12/18/13 MY ORDER STILL SHOWS AS PROCESSING ON THEIR WEB SITE.

NOT INTEGRITY; NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!

brookeh6
6/9/13

Great service, great products and fast delivery. Love my new phone and no contracts.

patrickm22
6/4/12

Super fast delivery. I ordered Saturday morning and it arrived Monday and was free delivery. The unlocked phone works great and with no contracts or extra fees. I've also sent several friends to Yippz and they also had exceptional service.

sammyt
8/4/10

I ordered on Monday afternoon and got my order less than 48 hours later. My phone was exactly as described and they helped me set it up on my VoIP provider.

I'm sorry, we no longer stock the item you are requesting.

By Mike M., Yippz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Yippz staff and other customers.

Yippz?