Yes My Bride

Yes My Bride has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Yes My Bride also ranks 132nd among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Yes My Bride?

“At Yes My Bride Dot net you can choose from our latest...”

Ritta K.
12/15/14

At Yes My Bride Dot net you can choose from our latest designer wedding dresses, if in case you won’t get the right thing, you can go for a custom made wedding dress. Just give us your requirements and preferences and our highly qualified dress designers will make a dress strictly according to your need. The mode of communication is very easy, you can discuss your complete requirements with our designers and they will create the sketch. After dress finalization the need step is to create it. Our tailors are highly experienced and well trained working in this industry for couple of decades now. So rest assured for the sewing beading, embroidery and decoration work on the dress and you will get the product as ordered.

“This is a SCAM site”

Amanda J.
1/18/15

This is a SCAM site. They have two 5 star reviews and they are clearly written by themselves to promote their business. What you see on their website is not what you will receive. Stay safe and stay away!

rittak
December 15th, 2014
yesmyb1
January 4th, 2015
The best custom made wedding dresses for brides. All bridal gowns are custom made and tailored to fit perfectly using the finest silks, laces, embellishments and finished to the top quality. Design your own wedding dress with YesMyBride now. In order to cater to an array of personal tastes well, YesMyBride created an extensive collection of high-end custom couture wedding dresses in this era of advocating personality for all of the artists, writers, thinkers and dreamers meanwhile for the sirens, sensualists, romanticists and muses. Our wedding dress offers a range of styles, including Antique, Grecian, Illusion, Princess, Sexy, Victorian and Vintage.
I invite you to visit: http://www.yesmybride.net/
amandaj21
January 18th, 2015

Stay safe and stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the Yes My Bride staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yes My Bride?

Have a question about Yes My Bride?