Review of YesGamers

YesGamers reviews

Tel: 1465578925

richardh625
9/1/18

I ordered about 55 items, mostly runes. Within 3-4 minutes my stuff was ready to go. They even sent a little bot to drop the stuff in a game it made for me. A+ from me all day.

kenithw
7/9/17

never took this long, seems recently something have changed, no support, have anyone bought from here before? i cant reach anyone about my order

Response from Max M., YesGamers Representative
Hi Kenith,

the website clearly states that delivery time is 12-24 hours.
The vast majority of orders are delivered way faster, but sometimes it can take 12-24 hours.
I see no point in leaving a 1* review for that :)
peterp130
12/23/16

Used the xmas special (mara 30 for 1 cent) to test.Wasn't sure but placed an order for 70$ and 3 minutes later their mule char was ready. Also the automatic mule helper is a very good idea.

Props to this guys!

Here are some Coupons from my Orders. They are valid until 30 Dec. - 1/2/3 Jan. The one Coupon I used was 15% but I dont know if the others have the same worth. Try it. :)

2HTLCOXWVR
BA0BNJXCWO
WPXSNKEFLL
BPKZISGDJF

When the coupons aren't valid any longer try "killbaal" for 10% Discount.

lylec14
6/12/16

Having played this game on and off for about 14 years, this is the first time I ever bought items with actual currency. I was skeptical at first, but yesgamers seemed to have a fantastic reputation, so I gave em a shot.

I must say I was absolutely astonished at how awesome this service is. They were incredibly fast at muling my items, and their mule service had me smiling the whole time. It was sweet getting my items, and their bonuses are even better. Totally recommend these guys.

jimh136
5/29/16

all info i needed was in paypal transaction was sort of expecting a confirmation email but whatever. these guys are dope.

Response from Max M., YesGamers Representative
Hi Jim,

I scanned our email inbox and I see no support message from someone called "Jim".
Do you have an order # so I can have a look?
Your "$#*", as you like to call it, is most likely already completely muled.
Please note that you not receiving an email with the mule account data can have all kinds of different reasons. In this day and age, it is almost impossible to reliably deliver email into ANY inbox. We are leveraging professional email service provider and paying them to reliably deliver emails, but as I said, thanks to all the email spammers we cannot rely on email delivery.
Hence, you have always the chance to log into our website and get the mule account data from there. You can see all your orders there, all mule account data, and all coupon codes.
Additionally, there is a BIG RED area on the front page that reads "where is my order?", where you can enter the order # and your email address to get access to the mule account data.
We can't really do more in order to make the account data available to you.

Most likely you go the current 2x SOJ special for 2 CENTS that would normally cost like $10.
For this special, we do not offer the 30 minute guarantee, as the page reads in the "rules" section, as our system has to do some extended checks before delivering the order, as some people are trying to take advantage of the offer by abusively ordering them more than once, which greatly impacts delivery time.

We do offer the 30 minutes guarantee though for all normal orders, as per the guarantee details.

So I hope we are going to resolve this, but I need your order # for this to happen, as we apparently did not receive any email from you (just like you did not receive from us, see?)

Cheers,
Max
gabec11
4/24/16

the 3rd order was my largest, (35 items) ive now been waiting over an hour for an email back or the items to be muled / account info. My money is good and im being nice in the emails ive sent (contacting in every way possible) im just confused as to why they tryna play me now. ///// update just got a message says they are working on it thats all i needed thank you up to 4 stars now :) very good people didnt realize they were having some other issues at the moment.

fb21
2/22/16

very quick responses, super fast delivery and more than helpful employees!
#1site

pascuald
2/22/16

No not a scammer website..
Awsome site delivery was less than 1 MINUTE!!
I went to buy from them after I didn't receive my stuff from another website.
I even purchased from the wrong D2 realm, really great site to get you back on d2 without spending time grinding!!

#HCTCPKQO4T

michaeld171
2/9/16

Great site to start buying extremely rare items. They do have your order ready within 30 minutes and follow through on everything you purchased + freebies.

Order number: MN2TTSTH4D

alexanderj16
2/9/16

I've been buying stuff from Yesgamers.com plenty of times! I have recieved all my items within an hour every time, and their mule-helper makes it all so simple.
By so far I have known them they have always got a crazy really cheap deal to offer their costumers. Forexample 2 sojs for 0.1$ which is absolutely outstanding!

Keep up the great work guys! :)

philippev2
2/5/16

It took me arround 2 minutes to get my items. The muling service is really awesome and fast. I've bought from many other website and this one is by far the cheapest and quickest.

dubb2
2/5/16

For Order #MSTAWH6G4Q

Very FAST! & Helpful as they even matched EVERY charm gfx I have bought to my specifications!

Tip for consumers: Give them an email if you want specific items/charm gfx. They are super friendly, and happy to help!

adamb121
2/2/16

Ive used yesgamers.com services many times and never had a problem! Their delivery is fast! The Live Delivery monitor is awesome! 5 Stars! gonna use alot more!

Order #1NGCAG1L4J

danm124
1/27/16

super quick delivery. great service. very simple to use

ORDER #WDBFJKOA4B

johnathana3
1/14/16

I have placed some orders now and I am amazed how easy, fast and outrageously priced things are. I take advantage of the deals, but then the normal priced items are better than anywhere else, too. I'll not shop anywhere else. Once I purchase, the mule helper seems confusing, but it worked well. The only thing I'd suggest is that you have a game running when you buy. That way the order can be filled and transferred immediately using the 3 buttons on the menu that comes up after the transaction is complete. It really is almost immediately! You may watch the items being muled. Unfortunately, I'm encouraging these peeps that spam in the games. But they're gonna do it anyway, so why not take advantage.

dennisg45
1/13/16

Easy an fast trade. Thanks for the service guys its now the 6 time i buy from you.. never had any problems so faar.
Very fast delivery all done with in 10 minutes.

Tip for consumers: Get the bonuses :P dont forget to use coupon code killbaal for 10% off.

frederikc4
1/7/16

I've only had good experience with this website, i even used their 30mins or items free. It toke them 1 hours to deliver so i wrote an email to them and get my money back and kept the items. Very good service, good people in support. Overall very nice Website to get your D2 items on.

perc371
1/7/16

They had a special offer today, decided to take it.
Had my stuff less than 1 minute after the order.
Very please with service and price!

lawrenceb37
12/28/15

ordered stuff totally screwed up the muleing process however they were awesome and replaced the stuff for me really good process really good caring employees. The only thing is that it's a little long to resolve problems maybe in the future is put in a live chat feature. That would have made it truly epic. They where awesome. Their prices are great and selection is also. A GREAT BUSINESS TO DEAL WITH.

Tip for consumers: Read and understand the muleing (transferring) process before attempting it. It is quite simple however if you mess it up it can cause a lot of heart ache

danj39
12/28/15

One time I actually ordered my items for the wrong server, they had no problem taking the items back and re-filling the order on the server that I meant to choose. It was completely my fault and they still fixed the issue for me.

Tip for consumers: May not always be the cheapest, but always the best service and quality.

daniels184
12/21/15

I've purchased from Yesgamers a few times, bought a rune or two, and a few annihilus. I got my items within minutes. The functionality of the site is great, it's easy to use and they offer so much more than they need to. I purchased their anni promo (4x anni for 1.44 us dollars) and was redirected to a site where you see the progress they're doing with your order. After that they give you a free mule service in which you just press buttons in the browser, and can command the characters to drop the purchased items!

To sum it up, this site does a lot for you as a customer. They respond quickly to your emails, they deliver very fast and offer great prices for various items (including hardcore items.)

kevinc127
12/20/15

www.yesgamers.com Easily has the fastest service in the game. Will use again.

Order #I1ZUVQCI4M

willyv4
12/17/15

Awesome deal, the promo deal of a one time purchase of 20 runes of your choice for only $3.33 is the best deal yet. I had my runes within 3 minutes of purchase. They did a great job folks. Yesgamers.com has earned my business.
Order #RM7KNQNT4Y

William

zachs12
12/17/15

This incident happened on 12/17/2015. The Transaction ID: 3S244844EL171023M. The ORDER #PAG1CTWJ4D. They were running a special of 20x any runes of your choice for $3.33 for Diablo 2 and I made the order and sent payment immediately. An hour later I still had not heard anything from them and had sent them 3 different e-mails. None of which they responded to. They ended up just sending me a refund and never sent my items when their website says you'll get it in 30 minutes or else it's free. They never gave me a reason as to why they wouldn't fill my order. I sent another e-mail after I got my refund and they still did not respond to me at all. They have horrible communication and don't try to resolve any problems you have with them at all. I am not pleased with them at all and will not be making any more purchases from their website and I hope that if anyone else is reading this they will try to buy their items elsewhere as well.

Response from Max M., YesGamers Representative
Yes, we were refunding the your order, because you are on the block list because of previous chargeback/fraud cases. You were ordering items from us in multiple orders, then we were receiving emails from PayPal notifying us that you are disputing all transactions. You got all items from multiple orders, over the matter of a few days, then disputing all transactions and at the end, you got all your money back.

We were exchanging a few emails with you back then, and you were claiming that your PayPal account has been hacked and that you don't even play Diablo 2. Bummer.

Then a few weeks later you try to get one of our special deals. Of course we are not going to do any business with you anymore after all that :)

Our communication is always fast and friendly, and we offer great value with the special deals and the free mule helper service.

We are protecting our service and are not delivering orders to people that have previously caused damage. I think that's pretty reasonable..
vasilisg1
12/17/15

Very good... very fast.... and legit.. im gona buy again!

Hi Benjamin, yes we do. Should you have any other questions, please contact us via the contact form on our website :)

By Max M., YesGamers Representative

Hi Richard, please use the contact form to send the message and add your order #, so we can check and further investigate what's not working, as this is not the right place to do support requests :)

By Max M., YesGamers Representative

Questions? Get answers from the YesGamers staff and other customers.

1 Photo for YesGamers