Review of Xyngular

Tel: +1 801-756-8808
xyngular.com@domainsbyproxy.com

tracyl76
4/24/17

The product is way over priced! It says a 30 day money back guarantee. What they don't tell you I'd that the 30 days Stuart the day you buy it not when you start it. So you buy it and it can take about a week and a half to two weeks to you.(mine was one day short of 2 weeks) I gained 2 pounds while on it. Took it like it directs also followed a low carb diet. When I called they informed me that it stays the day you buy it. So had no intention of refunding anything. If you do buy it and it works for you...make site you have a really good bank account because it in extremely expensive! I would not recommend it! They make it sound like the pounds will just fall right off of you, not true!

barbiea
5/29/15

when you receive a product you think you'll get help, But no my sponsor doesn't show up or phone me when said then the company refuses to give me another sponsor after phoning and pleading and asking questions so I am going blind and not sure if I am doing it proper, So people think long and hard before you throw over $600 away to a company that is not there for you..I will be weighting a letter to head office and requesting a refund as it is 100% satisfaction and I have absolutely no satisfaction so now we will see how they stand behind their refund.

Questions? Get answers from the Xyngular staff and other customers.

Xyngular?