Xtreme Truck

Xtreme Truck has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Xtreme Truck ranks 23rd among Auto Accessories sites.

• I brought my car to Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories and they detailed it correctly.
  • Looking forward to making more purchases from Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Xtreme Truck?

“Great experience”

Louise E.
1/9/21

Great experience as always great staff always willing to work with you. Tons of accessories and best spray in liners in the market. Thanks guys!

xtreme car (9) truck accessories (9)
louisee59
January 9th, 2021

roberts4592
March 17th, 2021

I was there a few weeks ago and had 4 tires, mount and balanced and windows tinted. The customer service was excellent and my vehicle was completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories to anyone!

tracyh79
February 26th, 2016

I ordered two sets of puddle lights - one for my wife's BMW convertible and another set for my 1968 mustang. I had some difficulty during checkout however the owner at Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories is a good communicator and the problem was resolved with a minimum of fuss. Outstanding service - Thank you guys.

dennisl44
March 28th, 2016

It's really refreshing to do a business with Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories. They detailed my car and made it looks great in a quick time around. Two thumbs up!

adamn31
November 28th, 2015

By far, one of Bridgeville's best detail shops around.

I heard about this place from a friend and he told me that they do a really good job and boy did they! I did a little pre-game research and saw that they had a ton of five star reviews so I knew I was in for a treat. I spoke with the owner of Xtreme Car and Truck Accessories via phone a couple days ago and decided it would be best to do a full stage three detail and even let me borrow his prius for the day which was super nice.

Overall, for sure an A+, no questions asked!

davidw294
December 28th, 2015

Received the light bar on Wednesday. Superb packing! Product is exactly what I wanted. The prices are great. Looking forward to making more purchases from Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories. THANKS

elenaz8
January 23rd, 2016

I brought my car to Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories and they detailed it correctly. I love the result. My car now looks awesome and perfect!

martine27
November 29th, 2014

The best car detailing Pittsburgh! Good service, fair pricing and professional people. My car was save on their hands. I definitely recommend Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories to anyone without reservation!

dorothyc20
October 29th, 2015

I thank Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories for their good service. They detailing my car and I love their work result. Neat, professional and reasonable. Could not ask for more!

davidg136
December 30th, 2014

Called Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories one day asking about putting a back-up camera in my car. The technician spelled out the different options for me and asked me to bring in my car so he could check it. After I chose my camera, I was feeling uncomfortable with my choice and spoke to him about it. He gave me another option, and I agreed it was a better choice. He even changed the monitor because the other one did not clip on correctly to the mirror. Long story short, the camera is working great and he did a great and professional job. He's a really nice guy, and he is very knowledgeable about car electronics. If I ever need to install anything in my car, I will be sure to use Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories!

broder1
January 20th, 2015

No one around town could get what I wanted wend to Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories order it and received it in just a few days. Thanks a lot Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories.

tinim
December 11th, 2014

I was very pleased with the product as well as the service. I would absolutely pass the word along to anyone who owns a truck. Definitely recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtreme Truck staff and other customers.

Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories located in Pittsburgh, PA offers aftermarket car parts such as remote car starters & spray on bedliner at the lowest prices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xtreme Truck?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about Xtreme Truck?