Review of XtremeTruck.net

sales@xtremetruck.net

1 star

dennisl44
3/28/16

It's really refreshing to do a business with Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories. They detailed my car and made it looks great in a quick time around. Two thumbs up!

tracyh79
2/26/16

I ordered two sets of puddle lights - one for my wife's BMW convertible and another set for my 1968 mustang. I had some difficulty during checkout however the owner at Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories is a good communicator and the problem was resolved with a minimum of fuss. Outstanding service - Thank you guys.

elenaz8
1/23/16

I brought my car to Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories and they detailed it correctly. I love the result. My car now looks awesome and perfect!

davidw294
12/28/15

Received the light bar on Wednesday. Superb packing!!!! Product is exactly what I wanted. The prices are great. Looking forward to making more purchases from Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories. THANKS

adamn31
11/28/15

By far, one of Bridgeville's best detail shops around.

I heard about this place from a friend and he told me that they do a really good job and boy did they! I did a little pre-game research and saw that they had a ton of five star reviews so I knew I was in for a treat. I spoke with the owner of Xtreme Car and Truck Accessories via phone a couple days ago and decided it would be best to do a full stage three detail and even let me borrow his prius for the day which was super nice.

Overall, for sure an A+, no questions asked!

dorothyc20
10/29/15

I thank Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories for their good service. They detailing my car and I love their work result. Neat, professional and reasonable. Could not ask for more!

broder1
1/20/15

No one around town could get what I wanted wend to Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories order it and received it in just a few days. Thanks a lot Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories.

davidg136
12/30/14

Called Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories one day asking about putting a back-up camera in my car. The technician spelled out the different options for me and asked me to bring in my car so he could check it. After I chose my camera, I was feeling uncomfortable with my choice and spoke to him about it. He gave me another option, and I agreed it was a better choice. He even changed the monitor because the other one did not clip on correctly to the mirror. Long story short, the camera is working great and he did a great and professional job. He's a really nice guy, and he is very knowledgeable about car electronics. If I ever need to install anything in my car, I will be sure to use Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories!

tinim
12/11/14

I was very pleased with the product as well as the service. I would absolutely pass the word along to anyone who owns a truck. Definitely recommended.

martine27
11/29/14

The best car detailing Pittsburgh! Good service, fair pricing and professional people. My car was save on their hands. I definitely recommend Xtreme Car & Truck Accessories to anyone without reservation!

Questions? Get answers from the XtremeTruck.net staff and other customers.

XtremeTruck.net?