Xtremeadwrinkle.net reviews

xtremeadwrinkle.net
Tel: 844-318-1444

maryh662
8/14/18

Just another company that charges you shipping on a FREE product and then uses your credit card number to charge you full price. The product is nothing special. Sure as hell not worth $87.00.

allans78
8/10/18

This company is a total scam and should not be trusted. Be aware that your credit card will be charged the amount of 87.50 and they will continue to charge the fee monthly unless you call them and give them hell. Don't get involved....

ruthc123
6/23/18

you have nerve to say afree sample and then charge me full price.i will carry this further if i dont get a response from you right now!!!!!! today.Ruth Coppola

janm59
4/7/18

I initially contacted this company regarding only an offer for a free sample of their wrinkle cream. The next thing I knew, they had signed me up for a subscription to their wrinkle cream and their eye serum. I was able to immediately cancel the order for the eye serum, but was unaware that I now had a subscription to the wrinkle cream which I had NEVER signed up for. Within a month I was getting automatic shipments of their wrinkle cream for which they were charging $87.50 per shipment. When the first shipment arrived, I did not open it and wrote on the package "return to sender, I did not order this".

After many emails and phone calls, I was able to connect with a representative and get the unordered subscription cancelled, but by that time they had charged two containers of their product to my account. Of the $87.50 for each container they returned only $70.00. I was told that the $17.50, which was not returned for each container, was for processing. $35.00 for something I never ordered.

Do not let this company have access to your name, email or credit card number!

Questions? Get answers from the Xtremeadwrinkle.net staff and other customers.

Xtremeadwrinkle.net?