Review of XeniumHolidays

Tel: +91-11-65000739
b2b@xeniumholidays.com

hiteshs11
7/28/19

Don't trapped by these people. Totally fraud, I have very very bad experienced. If you want to spoil your mood, money and time then go for it.

divyanshs2
6/13/19

It was an unbelievable experience with this travel agency... Thanks to Xenium holidays for making my Uttrakhand trip awesome and safe. Behaviour of driver is so friendly he helped us a lot for giving us the best service We enjoyed a lot. amazing service was provided till the trip was ended. And thankyou so much for giving a surprise candle night dinner in Mussoorie. The package cost too low as compared to other companies. Thanks to mis Kokila for arranging this all and please send me details of our next trip to Kerala for October month.

Regards
Divyansh singh

adityav9
6/12/19

Hi, Thank you very much for the fun and memorable trip we had in Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Haridwar. My wife is happy as she celebrated his birthday for 4 days Aside from the actual days.
We were not sure what to expect from this tour, but were pleasantly surprised. Both hotels (classic fall resort & Crystal ganga) were lovely and beautiful I stayed in. Specially the Crystal Ganga Hotel in Haridwar feeled very nice.I enjoyed very much this tour . It is great if I have one more day in mussoorie & Haridwar each in order to see the temples and some other sights with respect to natural views.
The driver was good & professional.
You and your staff arranged our trip most enjoyable and nothing was too much trouble except traffic jams. will recommend this tour and Xenium holiday's to everyone I know. Thank you so much for organise wonderful trip to us. Thank you again.
Best regards,
...Aditya

jamesm1762
5/27/19

Very good experience..Hotels also good.staff who with us is very friendly .Thanks for making our trip memorable...

apparaom
5/15/19

Hai I am Apparao. M me and my family members recently went agra Jaipur Delhi tour, travelar provided 3 star accommodation and ac Innova car.driver Mr dharmendra was very good guy. He suggested good restaurants and good suggestions for siteseaings We enjoyed lot Taj Mahal Agra Fort city palace sheesh Mahal India Gate AKSHARDHAM etc. My next trip Manali with same travel.

hetalk
4/20/19

Good experience with xenium holidays tour company they arrange good hotel and room were very clean and good we were given etios car the driver helped us throughout the tour thanks to Mr. Deepish for arranging this wonderful Gujarat trip.

dharmendraz
4/19/19

Our Trip was to Srilanka.
First time travelling abroad was a delightful experience with Xenium Holidays.
After many discussions, we chose Xenium Holidays. They were very co-operative in solving our doubts, booking flight tickets for us and providing hotel services as per our needs. Hence, Srilanka trip was memorable and we are looking forward to planning our next trip again with Xenium Holidays.

snrg1
2/25/19

Thank you very much xenium team for your cooperation and arrangements for my J&k Tour from 16th to 23rd February
Though there was a lot of tension, due to unfavorable conditions at J&K,the tour completed successfully mainly due to your arrangements and changes with short notice
With regards
SNR Gopal, Bangalore

samirm11
2/15/19

Me and my family had booked Kerala tour package from Xenium Holidays. Every thing was properly planned. Our driver Mr Ramesh helped us in showing the places. We are highly satisfied with their service.

darshakr
2/15/19

The tour program was very fantastic. Mr. Manishankar from Vadodara office organised a good tour of Amritsar. The driver was very helpful throught the tour. The total tour was very well with good hotels. I will definately recommend Xenium Holidays.

pillir
12/20/18

We five family members recently visited Ahamadbad ,Dwaraka,Porubandhar ,Somanadh and near by places during December 15-19 of this year .The Xenium holidays arranged total tour programme .They provided good hotels ,transport for the entire tour.we felt very happy ,My aged parents 80&76 years also felt happy and no inconvenience at any stage .The sr sales executive Kalyani responded even odd hours. RAMESH VIZIANAGARAM AP

jairami
11/23/18

Plan initially started with Mr Vilas who very well helped us to tour Rajasthan.there was confusion after he became unwell.but Mr Munish helped in all ways and would solve all
Problems.our tour was from 16 to 22 Nov 2018.all the hotels we're decent and drivers good

jairams
10/17/18

It was very good.Mr Vikas Raj was very concerned at every stage and would call and make sure we are comfortable.The driver Mr Lalji was patient and good.thank you for a memorable vacation.we will arrange more trips with you in future.
Thanks
Jairam

dhirenm
7/24/18

Dear Javeria Sheik, Thank you for a wonderful plan & package you had provided for my 10 days trip in ladhak. It was a well planned trip & my family & i enjoyed the aewsome trip. The planning by was so good that we didnt have any problem , anywhere. And as I said over phone, that it was your dedicated communicaton with we that you won this package from me & i too am very happy with that. Will surely get in touch with you for my future holidays. Regards DHIREN MEHTA.OOTY

vamshis
7/10/18

my trip to Kerala was perfect plan by xenium Holidays Sales Person Deepanshu was very nice touch with me on every moment. Hotels was Excellent, Transportation service was Very Good. Cordination from Xenium Executive was Very Good. It was an awesome experience....and i really liked it a lot....best memory

krushnar
7/9/18

My self Krishna Ranjan from Odisha , went for kerala tour with my wife for honeymoon . Everything was well organized by Ganga ji. And will surly go goa trip in future.

mehulp4
7/9/18

I am Mehul Patel, went to kerala tour from Xenium Holidays through Ms Ganga sharma, my tour was very nicely arranged , me and my Wife both were very happy with this trip and also recommended my friend for kashmir tour

utsavs
7/8/18

Awesome experience with this trip and it's services . My experience of this trip was more memorable because of its rate schemes and services

geetar2
7/6/18

Everything was ok accept Vaishno Devi Darshan. It was very crowded and took 5 hrs for darshan. And services from xenium was good and driver was very supportive.

All over the experience was good .

arvinds11
7/6/18

Except Jim Corbett Safari everything is fine. Disappointed with your Jim Corbett which needs to book online before 2-3 days of tour. the Safari arranged by your driver is not standard Jeep Safari it was just round on periferi of Sitavani jungle which is not part of his Corbett tiger reserve.So when we take round in jungle nothing was seen except 7-8 dears & monkeys, which was very disappointed.

manojy3
7/5/18

It was an amazing experience to travel to Manali the service provide by xenium holidays was very good and special thanks to Mr. Vivek Shukla for helping with bookings and receipts throughout the tour and the driver mr.deepak bhardwaj who made my tour really memorable I would suggest I'll to tarvel via xenium holidays

vrundas
7/4/18

One of the best experience of my life with my family. The Royal Rajasthan Tour by Xenium Holidays was just awesome....Thank you Mr. Avinash and Xenium Holidays for this tour

nithinr3
7/3/18

Kashmir tour was very good. Hotel was good and the transportation facility was also good. Himani ji Thank you for arranging everything.

sagarb6
7/3/18

The Goa tour was too good.. I get the good service from xenium holidays.. And thank you Vikarm for arranging this

abhishekk34
7/2/18

Thank you xenium holidays for making our vaishno devi darshan memorable and comfortable. I really enjoyed the transportation and hotel services. Special thanks to Manishankar ji. It was a nice experience with xenium holidays.

Dear Sir, Greeting from Xenium Holidays!! First to Thanks for give us the chance to make your upcoming holiday with us, as your booking status is on process in our reservation department they will update you time to time as soon as confirmed. regarding the receipt mr avinash have send you the welcome letter with receipt of amount and package details. if confusion feel free to get touch with us 24x7 @ mob - 9990639911 for booking status or any assistance. Thanks & Regards Anirudha Singh Customer Care Department

By Xenium H., XeniumHolidays Representative

Dear Sir, Greeting from Xenium Holidays!! Thanks for your question, as we understand you concern you are planing for your holidays, kindly check all the review and calculate the resew of positive and negative reviews. both the reviews are very important for any genuine company because without mistake not possible to make perfect, reading the reviews some reviews posted by our competitor fake review of some reviews are genuine but almost posted by the client doing payment on arrival they committed that we will pay your balance amount after finish my tour and on last day they are creating issue only for cut the amount or not paid the balance amount after using the service and they putt the review. we always welcome for any type of feedback and review and take instate action if they will call to us or putt the review on our company website, so dont worry about your service. we always try to manage your time because we now that your time is very important that you spend or plan your vacation and we always try to make your every minute very special and memorable. If you want any clarification please feel free to ask. Thanks & Regards Anirudha Singh Customer Care dept. Xenium Holidays Pvt. Ltd.

By Xenium H., XeniumHolidays Representative

Dear Sir, Greeting of the day!! Thanks for your query in response the below mail you can call us on the below details regarding any queries our customer care will connect your numbers as you want. existing booking - 9990639911,22,44 For any Query - 8470008511,12,13 or mail us on - query@xeniumholidays.com, info@xeniumholidays.com Thanks & Warm Regards Xenium Holidays (P) Limited WZ-77, 1st Floor, B-1 Janakpuri Near Janakpuri East Metro Station Gate No: 3, New Delhi, Pin 110058, India Contact Number +91, 8470008511, 9990639911 Landline Number 011 65000739

By Xenium H., XeniumHolidays Representative

Dear Sir, Greeting from Xenium Holidays!!! Thanks for showing your intrastate our travel expert will call you asap and assist you to make your tour plan. for more details visit our website - www.xeniumholidays.com

By Xenium H., XeniumHolidays Representative

Dear Sir, these are the below hotels in goa and please advise the budget then we will suggest you the best property according to your budget NORTH 16, CALANGUTE, NOTH GOA 5* DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON, ARPORA, NOTH GOA 5* THE CROWN GOA PANJIM 5* HOTELS THE SEA HORSE RESORTS, ARPORA – BAGA, NORTH GOA – 3* DELUXE MERADEN LA OASIS, ANJUNA, NORTH GOA 4* GODWIN HOTELS, CANDOLIM BEACH, NORTH GOA 4* MERADEN OPUS, ANJUNA, NORTH GOA 4* WHISPERING WOODS, ANJUNA, NORTH GOA 3* HOTELS SUKHMANTRA HOTELS, CANDOLIM, NORTH GOA – 4* RESORT LA GOA AZUL, ARPORA , BAGA , NORTH GOA – 4* LAZY LAGOON, ARPORA, BAGA , NORTH GOA – 4* NEELAM THE GRAND, CALANGUTE, NORTH GOA 4* DELUXE HOTELS. THE BAGA MARINA, RIGHT ON BAGA, NORTH GOA 4* DELUXE WHISPERING PALMS BEACH RESORTS, CANDOLIM, NORTH GOA 4* DELUXE ON BEACH. Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, Calangute, 4* PRIDESUNVILLAGE, ARPORA, NORTH GOA 4* CASA DE GOA, BOUTIQUE HOTELS, CALANGUTE BEACH NORTH GOA 4* LA CALYPSOBEACH RESORTS, RIGHT ON BAGABEACH, 4* DELUXE BEST HOTELS. RESORT TERRA PARAISO – 4* HOTELS ON CALANGUTE BEACH NORTH GOA NA GOA GRANDE, NEAR CALANGUTE BEACH, NORTH GOA 4* PARADISE VILLAGE BEACH RESORTS, CALANGUTE, NORTH GOA 4* ON BEACH. RESORT DE CORACAO, CALANGUTE, NORTH GOA 4* DELUXE BAMBOLIM BEACH RESORTS, BAMBOLIM, NORTH GOA 4* ACACIA HOTEL & SPA, CANDOLIM BEACH, NORTH GOA 4* HOTELS. TANGERINE BOUTIQUE RESORT, CALANGUTE, NORTH GOA 3* RESORT DE ALTURAS, CANDOLIM, GOA – 4* LA SUNILA BY CLARKS INN SUITE, ARPORA, NORTH GOA BOUTIQUE RIVA BEACH RESORTS, MORJIM, NORTH GOA 4 STAR. SANTIAGO BEACH RESORTS, CALANGUTE – BAGA, NORTH GOA 4*

By Xenium H., XeniumHolidays Representative
Questions? Get answers from the XeniumHolidays staff and other customers.

7 Photos for XeniumHolidays