Review of ZenWP.co

support@zenwp.co

1 star

mikeb437
11/5/17

I've been using ZenWP for over a year now and their support is amazing.

The level of support they provide compared to other WordPress development support companies is unequaled. Add to that the price for receiving the service and you have a winning combination.

On some weeks I'm in constant communication with them for development work that I need to be done and they never skip a beat.

I've found them to be an essential part of my WordPress team.

samantham99
5/28/17

Zen WP is the gold standard for ANY company. WIth unlimited HTML and CSS help, I've probably requested more than 100 things to date, all executed immaculately.

laural155
4/13/17

ZenWP takes care of all those little HTML, CSS, and JS issues that add up to a lot of work. I've been subscribed for nearly 5 months and they've fixed I don't know how many issues for me. I maybe could have figured some of them out on my own, but it would have taken hours away from doing what I'm on WP to. Very highly recommended!

ryant54
10/25/16

This is my 3rd Wordpress help company and my last. They do everything right, couldn't be happier

alia187
8/6/16

Basically my site was a train wreck. Nothing was working right and I had a ton of problems I just didn't know how to fix. Long story short I signed up with Zen WP and they fixed every single problem I sent to them. Amazing service, my account manager Garon Coffman is the best Wordpress technician out there.

Questions? Get answers from the ZenWP.co staff and other customers.

ZenWP.co?