US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

daelm
7/5/16

I am still struggling, well after the order was shipped, to find out where it is. They do not respond to emails, to messages sent via their own account system, to messages sent via their contact forms, or via any other method.

Further, their shipping practice is extremely suspect. I ordered from outside the US, paid the premium for the maximum shipping costs to ensure speedy delivery and detailed tracking (as per their shipping options), and subsequently was informed by the Global Postal Tracking Service that they shipped via the cheapest method, with no guaranteed tracking, no prioritization and with no control.

One of the items in the order was a gift, and the date has passed. They have still not responded to any of the multiple messages sent to them, and still not addressed my questions about shipping, tracking and the current location of the parcel.

It's the 5th of July today, and I've been chasing details about this order since it was placed, on the 22nd of June.

Genuinely terrible company. What a pity.

Update:

Watchismo, now trading as watches.com, has stopped replying to my emails.

After the mail I got from them when I lodged a PayPal dispute I never heard from them again. Essentially, I just bought a sour taste in my mouth, and nothing else. Moral of this story?

You will only get any faint customer service from this company on the day you threaten to withdraw payment.If you're going to deal with them, do so only via PayPal.

The order is now overdue by more than three weeks and according to the International Shipping Service has not even entered the country.

Watchismo replied to my PayPal dispute, by providing the same incorrect shipping details they previously provided me.

I will never ever use this horrible $#*!ty company ever again, under any circumstances.

ryanw67
6/19/16

Every watch is on "sale" & when you try to return it be its a piece of $#*! you can only get a credit & not a refund.

michaelk143
5/6/16

i purchased a very high end watch on sale brand new from watchismo and when there appeared to be several issues with it upon arrival, i went to the website and noticed that even brand new watches could ONLY be returned for store credit IF they were on sale.

well, this policy is a non-starter for me. had i known i would not have purchased. HOWever, i must say that when working with watchismo's customer service (via email is the only way) they responded quick and because i immediately informed them of the issues, the implied they would not hold me to a 'store credit' only for a brand new $1200 watch (original msrp was $2300) with issues.

the issues were an overly small bracelet that apparently this watch company made for the watch, plus bracelet attachment screws that were frozen into the watch so the bracelet could not be easily removed.

a third issue, which undoubtedly made the other two moot, was that the watch seemed to stop prematurely after winding. however, i sent the watch back within a day of getting it because of the first two issues and only mentioned the stopping in passing because i hadn't really tested it.

i also told watchismo that if i did not get a full refund i would file a chargeback since a brand new watch with issues should always be refunded if returned in the same shape as received without wearing.

i do believe now that even with the watch having an overly small bracelet and frozen screws, watchismo would have given me a refund. i believe their 'store credit' policy is to discourage capricious returns...i can understand, but disagree with it.

still, the customer service rep tested the potential stoppage of the watch by winding it and putting it on her desk, and noted to me there was an issue...that the watch had stopped within 20 minutes.

all interactions with this company were professional and quick, including delivery from purchase date, customer service responses, and the resulting refund.

while i disagree with the 'store credit only' policy for brand new watches that are 'on sale', i otherwise have only the highest regard for these folks. also, store credit would not have been an issue for me as they have a good selection, except that my other choice for a watch (given i was not keeping theirs) was a brand they did not carry.

anyway, i will give a 4 star, only nicking them the one star because of the 'store credit' policy. i will note, before even receiving the watch back from me they seemed amenable to bending on that policy considering the watch was brand new and returned within a day without wearing.

ducn2
5/2/16

FAST SHIPPING !!! WELL PACKAGED !!! BEST DEALS WHEN WATCHES ARE ON SALE !!!
ORDERED VESTAL BRIG 020 MODEL WATCH. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL !!!

timf38
2/26/16

I received my watch in Australia 4 days after ordering. I paid for the UPS tracking and it was fantastic.
I had a question about the order and Monica return emailed me within a couple of hours.
The watch itself is flawless. Looks amazing, paid a fantastic price, everything works as expected.
I'll definitely be buying from Watchismo again.

janeta26
2/8/16

I received the Vestal DEV008 De Novo All Gunmetal watch as expected. Beautiful watch and no problem with the clasp. Came with plastic protective film on the face of the watch. Only thing was the battery was dead. I love the watch so much that it really wasn't a big deal. I also read a review where someone indicated their watch battery was dead also so it was not a huge surprise. Would order again through this company.

eddyj4
2/3/16

The box shipping was safe, in good condition.
But before wearing the watch for the first time I would like setting the right local time and I couldn't move "manually" the positions of the minute and the hour hands : they didn't move at all.
I had contacted Watchismo for asking a running another one and had returned the watch.
Finally, after a PayPal claim because of no more feedback, they had processed for a reship of a running one and since they were aware, very reagent and compliant.

Tip for consumers: Buyers, my advice is to order within PayPal.

steliosm2
1/5/16

I put 1 star because i can not put 0. It pass 1 month since the day that i put my order and payed. Since then i never receive my watch that i payed, not even a singe email, from several that i send to the company.

tiffanya18
12/23/15

Very disappointed. I ordered two watches from this company and they came very quickly. I opened one and there was a crystal missing from around the watch face. My return was approved and I sent it back ($20 CAD shipping) I paid extra shipping to gaurentee it would arrive with enough time to recieve an other one before Christmas. After two- three weeks of not hearing anything back I emailed, with no response for two days. I found a contact number and called. Monica, a customer service representative for the company was very helpful. She apologized because it should of been shipped out immediately upon arrival and it wasn't. So she upgraded to expedited shipping and had it sent out immediately, making me feel confident it would arrive for Christmas. Well, it's not here. And the tracking shows it probably won't be. So my mother won't have a present under the tree this Christmas (I ordered this watch mid November). Thanks watchismo. Greatly appreciated.

frankp47
9/14/15

i have bough a few watches from this place, the first broke and they made it very difficult to send back and of course i paid the postage, the second watch lasted a few months and when i ordered a replacement which i paid postage again it broke a week later, when i tried to send it back they then told me they would take no responsibility and i needed to go back to the supplier, , like i was going to get a replacement for a watch that had broken twice and was clearly rubbish. then i tried to send another watch back and once we went back and forth for a month or two trying to get all sorts of codes the warranty had run out and of course nothing was done to help. bad luck. stay away at all costs
stay away! for the money you save, surely not worth the pain and lack of accountability.

melodyc11
8/26/15

I purchased a gift for my husband. The watch face looked much bigger on the website and you couldn't see the time at night - how ironic since it was called the Observatory watch. My husband tried it on and didn't like the size nor the fact that he couldn't see time at night. I followed all the "rules" on the return policy, placed it in original shipping container and put plastic back on face. I even paid additional insurance for the delivery. The company never confirmed receipt and after more than a week and a half I had to send multiple emails to find out when I would see my refund. After multiple emails to the company, I'm told that they did not accept my return because the back was scratched - funny it wasn't scratched when I mailed it AND you begin to question their process if they have to wait for the customer to send multiple emails before they will respond and come back with, "Nope, you are not getting your money back" and they don't even say where the original watch is at - are they keeping it, sending it back?? My husband didn't wear the watch. Don't buy from this company - the watch wasn't cheap! They are a scam!!! I want a refund to purchase a gift for my anniversary!

shellieh
8/19/15

I recently purchased a Tendence watch for my husband from your site as an anniversary gift. The site claimed the watchband was leather. The band is silicone or rubber. I'd think about returning it, but after reading reviews of customers trying to return items, I think it would be easier to just keep it. The return policy states that I have to have all items that were in the original box. I don't have the plastic protectors, so I'm sure that would be a big deal. I think that's ridiculous!!! I took them off because it was a gift. Nobody keeps every little thing that was in the box. Who ever heard of requiring all of those when returning an item? I also sent an e-mail a week ago about the wrong band, and have not received any response. I'm really disappointed that my gift wasn't right. Won't bother trying to return it at this point. I probably wouldn't even be able to. Never planning to shop on their site again.

Tip for consumers: After writing this review, I wss contacted by the company. They offered to let me return the watch and credited my account.

emmetm19
8/8/15

Watch came very quickly. No hassle transaction from Watchismo. Will buy from them again.

jeffl67
7/28/15

I bought two watches from them. Most recently about a month ago, it has a long visible scratch. Another watch I bought a few years ago also scratched. I just don't understand, does a scrstch on their watches is also their trademark ???? NOT again I will buy watches from them. Good luck with your dishonest business practise!!!!

katiau1
7/12/15

I purchased this watch for fathers day$200 came with a scracth after literally receiving it in the mail 2 days later we immediately returned it because we are unable to tell time. we never wore it we just tried it on and they claimed that it was worn and the band is ruined... How is it possible that we only tried it on !!!!! Please save your money and give your business to someone else!!!!!

ja17203
7/1/15

I still have not received my order, you have shipped my item to the wrong address, according to my instructions the item was to be shipped to my p.o.box, not to ups 5 towns over and 45 minutes away. I paid the 3/5 days shipping to have it here on time to give as a gift it's been 11 days.

geoffb5
6/2/15

Just received my watch from Watchismo. I opted for the 10-14 working day delivery option and received it 5 days after it was shipped, a whole week earlier than expected and this was to the UK. The limited tracking was also more than adequate, with updates at every stage of the delivery process
I found the customer service to be excellent, all emails were replied to the same day.
Great product at a very good price, I couldn't be happier with my purchase

ahaq
5/11/15

I was about to place an order for several watches for a total of $2000 but after trawling through the net for Watchismo's reputation thought it wise to not proceed.

Seems like Watchismo is nothing but scammers & charlatans intent on defrauding innocent customers.

Furthermore, I have advised a colleague of mine to give this site a flick for its unethical, unprofessional verging on criminal behaviour & activities. He too was going to purchase a total of $1500.

Ciao Watchismo. Just lost two very valuable customers. Wishing you a most unsuccessful corporate existence.

lauram90
4/28/15

After ordering a watch it was stuck in transit for a few days and i found a few negative reviews and got worried but i have to say it was totally the opposite. Great watch and very quick replys to emails from monica. The customer service i found was great. Thanks very much

brianw61
1/17/15

THE WORST SERVICE IN HISTORY. THEY WILL MAKE ANY EXCUSE NOT TO HELP YOU. THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME AN ITEM I PAID FOR AND I BOUGHT THE INSURANCE TOO. THEY ARE INSURANCE SCAM ARTISTS!!!

LISTEN TO THIS REPLY!!!

I do apologize you stated in your previous email "I can confirm it was tossed but I can show u the cardboard box". There is nothing further we can do unless you can retrieve the packing slip that was included in your package.

Best,
Monica
Watchismo Customer Support

SHE NOW REPLY TO THE POST AFTER 4 MONTHS BUT THEY REFUSE TO SERVE ME AGAIN WHEN I EMAIL THEM, WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

amandal34
12/26/14

First off let me say the ONLY reason I even gave them a rating of 1 was because I had to choose a number. Otherwise it would have been a -10. These people are crooks! Let my purchase be a warning. I never got my order nor did anyone ever bother returning my 10 thousand emails. Good luck EVER getting someone on the phone. I will give them this. They were very speedy in charging my credit card. The only positive thing I can say about the entire experience is thank god I used a credit card that has fraud protection. Because that's exactly what they are...frauds. Save yourself the time and stress not to mention the money. I would rather jump off the roof of my house than deal with this "company" ever again. I use the word company loosely. I think this company consists of two people,FYI. CROOKS!!!
Run like hell.

mikeo24
11/21/14

Checked out site, liked the many options and price variances. Bought two watches one on the higher price point and one under $500.00. Had great experience with customer service and delivery's. watch's are better than expected very happy with purchases. Take it from a true watch enthusiast this site is great.

danielb106
11/11/14

I purchased a number of watches and all of the transactions went well. It wasn't until I had a problem with a watch that Watchismo showed itself to be unethical. The band on a $400 watch purchased for my wife came off. I returned it at my expense for their repair and again the band fell off. Rather than giving me a refund, I received an unwanted credit in their store. Had I returned the watch simply because I didn't like it, I would understand the credit but to now require me to purchase another watch from them is truly a coercive sales practice. Be vwery vwery careful.

marcosf4
10/20/14

I was a little apprehensive about initially buying off this website due to the negative reviews but my experience was completely opposite. I bought a Mr. Jones watch from them got a confirmation email and a shipping info email in a 24 hr period. I received it in a box wrapped in bubble. The watch was exactly what i ordered.

larrys53
10/16/14

I received a watch from Wachismo that was much larger than appeared in the photos. It didn't fit well so I emailed for the return code. All I received was an email from a 'Monica' asking why I wanted to return the watch, then no information or answer on the mysterious "RMA' code required to return the item. Customer service appears to be terrible, wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering.
* Update: received return info and am sending out this evening, stay tuned for rest of the experience, so far, so good...

** Update: Monica called me personally to address my concerns, which was quite a nice touch. I sent the watch back at my expense and was immediately notified upon its arrival. I was issued a gift certificate for merchandise and I ordered a more desirable watch from Watchismo. I could not be more satisfied and impressed with Monica and the service at Watchismo!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Watchismo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/21/16
Answer
andrewg29
A: Hello!

We are located in the US and all of our pricing is in USD any currency conversion fees will be applied by your financial institution. We offer various shipping options from Free Standard shipping for all orders over $199 to paid shipping services with full tracking details such as expedited.

If you have any additional questions I'd be happy to assist!
6/21/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3/9/16
Answer
andrewg29
A: Were proud to say we are a family owned business and we are an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry. All watches sold are 100% authentic and come direct from the manufacturer. All watches are brand new (inspected and tested before shipping), unworn and come in the original manufacturer packaging. Our watches come with full manufacturer warranties that are honored internationally. Very few online retailers can say this!

You can shop with 100% confidence at Watchismo.com! If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us directly at contact@watchismo.com.
3/9/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Watchismo staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Watchismo