UnitelDirect.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 745 1111

clairep39
10/18/17

I switched my broadband to Unitel and since then i have had dreadful internet, it has been slow and intermittent. But my biggest gripe about Unitel is the fact that I signed up for UNLIMITED BROADBAND, which I have got written proof of, but every month I keep getting charged and over usage fee, last month it was £78, this month it is £173. They said 'when we say unlimited we actually mean fair usage, and you have gone over your fair usage amount', this is NOT unlimited, this is limited/capped broadband, and from the sounds of it i am not even being offered a decent amount of broadband if I am going over by £173 in one month. I have to constantly phone them, they promise to return my call in the hour, but I never hear back. Very angry.

petern55
8/4/17

The worst company I've ever seen. They have charged me more than 1000£ just because my non-english speaker sister told them yes (even she didn't understand that) to a new broadband contract. Then I have to move that broadband to my home, they promised me to have speed around 16-20mbits/s, and what I'm having is 0,1mbits/s. They said that's caused by my location that Im living in (Im living in Leeds anyway) that's not their fault they said and they still want to charge me monthly fee 32£ for that 0,1Mbits/s (can't even load a google page). Thank you Unitel Direct!!! Won't recommend it to anybody!!!!

alexl141
6/26/17

Unitel take advantage of elderly people for their gain by scaring them.
They took advantage of my father and his business by refusing him to terminate his telephone landline contract and then scared him into thinking he was going to be in this eternal debt to them.
Also personally after reviewing it, they do charge extortionate charges and use their knowledge to take advantage of the elderly. If you know any elders that use this service, review it as they could be being used.

jeffreyh78
6/20/17

I found Unitel Direct on line when I was looking for a broadband and telephone line provider and they told me that they could also do a mobile phone package for my business. I signed up and now am using a HTC business phone as part of my package with them. I can honestly say that I am more than happy, especially with the amazing mobile phone contract that I got from Unitel Direct Telecom. The mobile package I got from Unitel Direct Limited has allowed me to save substantially on calls. As my broadband provider, Unitel Direct gave me free set up and some great internet advertising on Google for my business on their new customer offer! The guys at Unitel Direct did me a superb deal and I will certainly recommend their mobile packages for business.

claytonk19
5/3/17

For a number of years I was using two different companies for broadband and telephone services and never really paid much notice to what this was costing me. I just paid the bills. A couple of months ago I received a call from Unitel Direct and, to cut a long story short, I agreed to switch over to Unitel Direct Telecom to keep both my broadband and phone services under a single provider. The transfers were done in a few of days with no disruptions and no installation fees. I have to admit, I was a little concerned that I may have to change my telephone number but I neednt have worried as I was able to keep the same line number for business calls.

The exciting offer of free Google internet advertising for new customers made the switch so much sweeter for me and I am happy to have secured a good deal for me and my business. Unitel Direct Limited is a must recommend service provider for people who need good broadband and telecoms deals.

edwardd34
9/16/16

i am a 76 year old pensioner on a basic pension i said yes when they said they could reduce my outgoings then i found it going to go up by £10 -£20 per month so within the 14 days to cancel next i received a bill for £42 for something i didnt use or want then they are charging me £700 to tuminate the contract with admin cost £1370 they said because i didnt put it in writing i am still liable NOT A GOOD COMPANY

kellyb153
7/14/16

I'm very happy and satisfied with the services of Unitel Direct Limited. They went beyond my expectations by providing me with a complete custom website that added value to my company. Their technical team is highly professional and understood exactly what I needed. If I had to rate them for their services from one to a hundred, then I would give them more than one hundred. I am very satisfied and happy with the website that Unitel Direct developed for us. Apart from being user-friendly, I can change details and information easily and quickly. We get many comments about the images and graphics used in the site. It is a pleasure to be able to provide positive Unitel Direct Limited feedback. I would definitely recommend them to others and I will be getting in touch with them for any of my website design and re-designing needs. This is a company that can enhance a normal looking website with their creative re-designing services.

Tip for consumers: Just get in touch with these expertise and you even not have to bother for anything.

richardf66
6/30/16

After trying to collaborate with various different companies from the UK, I get a chance to work with Unitel Direct Limited. I have teamed up with them on several website projects, and get a fantastic working experience with them. With a personal experience I recommend their services to all my friends and colleagues with confidence and assurance of their outstanding services. One of the top Unitel Direct Reviews will be of my own review as I can count various excellent things about them such as they have a talented staff across a wide range of web technologies such as web design, web development, SEO, Online marketing and many more. They offer fast turnarounds, and one of the top qualities they have is an excellent communication and customer care service skills that make them unique in IT Industry. I'm thankful to work with them and will like to do so for a long time.

sandrah78
5/16/16

Honestly, I was very unsatisfied with the design of my website. It looks so simple and boring. I was looking for a web designing firm or professional designers who can give a new look and create an advanced and impressive website for my company. Luckily, I came across with the Unitel Direct Limited. I contacted the company and talk to their professionals and explained them my requirements. I was delighted and pleased to see the final outcome that transforms my simple and boring website to innovative and user-friendly website. I must say they do exactly what they have promised. They took care of each and every requirement that was specified by me. They exceeded my expectation and I was really satisfied to see the final website. I would like to thank them and their professionals who executed the entire task so brilliantly. Their dedication and proficiency towards work that has fetched them a number of positive Unitel Direct reviews from their clients.

johnj284
5/10/16

Over £500 to cancel a "contract". Staff are rude when you want to cancel and will hang up on you.

richarda93
4/19/16

I was seeking for web designing company that can offer me an opportunity to showcase my business in an effective manner. I did a through survey to locate a perfect one. Meanwhile, I came across experts, known as Unitel Direct Limited. Soon, I decided to gather more details about these experts. After this much research, I finally decided to get along with them. Then I realized that they always make sure to implement each fine detail before finalizing a design. I got results that are far better than what I expected and it would never be wrong to say that they really work hard to deliver their best. They are highly engaged to satisfy each customer and this can be seen in several customer satisfied Unitel Direct Limited reviews. I also like to post a Unitel Direct Limited review to thank them for delivering high-quality services.

dineshv
2/2/16

We have now been with the above crap company for 12 months which was to long, they refused to look into our fault and told us it was a line fault. We then recivied a overuage on our account, they have now credited this but not the line rental because we where using internet without a line. This company is a ripoff and a bunch of cowboys. I got cut of for expresing my oponion about this $#*! company

jasonb173
11/16/15

I started working with Unitel Direct Limited few months back, and I was hired as a Sales Manager. I had worked with various companies, but the experience I have gained by working here is far more satisfying as compared to others. They lay emphasis on the development of the employees and closely analyze their performance. They also make continuous efforts for the betterment of the staff members. They offer a professional working atmosphere to the employees, so that they can contribute more towards the success of the company. So, I am posting my review among many Unitel Direct reviews, as a gesture to say thanks. Unitel Direct values their employees and this is clearly reflected through their policies.

mickc14
10/12/15

bunch of cowboys who just demand more and more money for doing nothing!

Tip for consumers: don't trust them at all.

luettam1
10/1/15

I am quite impressed with the outstanding SEO solutions offered by the Unitel Direct Limited. I would like to say that initially I was not sure about hiring them, as my previous experience with a SEO company was not as I expected. So in order to make an informative decision, I contacted their experts, who assure me that they would make all their best efforts to resolve my issues, and i got to say that i was quite relaxed after having a conversation with them. I opted for their silver plan and it worked really well, as it fulfilled all my requirements at a reasonable cost. They are known for their services and this is clearly reflected in their Unitel Direct reviews. I must say that hiring them was a wise decision because they helped me improve the visibility of my business on some popular search engines. I wrote Unitel Direct Limited this review as a gesture to say thanks for their exceptional services. Thank You Guys!!

rhetth
9/24/15

Unitel Direct has been managing my website for more than a period of two years. In addition, they are also promoting it through their excellent SEO solutions, and I would like to thank them for their hassle-free and cost-effective services. They provided a technically advanced and attractive website, which presented my business in a better way to my clients. Their experts offer the best methods to keep my website up to the standards of the market, and even ensured to improve its ranking. They helped me a lot in the development of my business, as they made constant efforts to increase the visibility of the website, which ultimately helped me to attract more customers for my business. So, I would like to leave the Unitel Direct Limited with a feedback as an appreciation for their brilliant work. Each and every Unitel Direct Limited review gives a clear view about their ways of handling their projects.

rachelw48
9/14/15

I would like to thank Unitel Direct Limited for their incredible website designing service. Recently, I hired them for designing my website, and I have to say that they did an amazing work. I contacted one of their experts and explained my needs. Initially, I was little tensed before hiring them, as my previous experience with another designing company was not good. But, after going through Unitel Direct reviews, I felt really confident about the services. The quality of their work did reflected their experience in this field. When it comes to web designing, there is no one better than Unitel Direct. Their prices were also reasonable and the services they rendered was also good. I opted for their silver plan under which they offered me template designs, unlimited text, and many more things. I would like to recommend them to all for their excellent services.

michaelj108
8/7/15

I choose Unitel Direct Limited for the marketing and designing of my website because of the their positive feedback that I came across. The company has been able to get us to the top of the search results in all the areas that we chose to focus on. Working with this notable company was indeed a matter of pleasure. They respond very quickly and leave no stone unturned in ensuring a fantastic SEO service at a great price. I would like to thank them for the dedication they have shown in my project. They were really good advisors. I am very pleased with the end result and would gladly recommend everyone who is building their own website.

michelp7
6/26/15

My Special thanks to your team for the wonderful job. This is more than i expected. I wish all the best for all team. keep it ahead.

waltertg
4/2/15

This is the first time that I am sharing my experience and writing a review on Unitel Direct Limited. I contacted Unitel Direct Limited for getting my business website to be more dynamic and effective to achieve my target visitors and gain profit from it. But apart from website designing, they also provided services like search engine optimisation and social media marketing that helped me in many ways. The work delivered by Unitel Direct team was extraordinary and excellent with high level of service, that too at a reasonable price. Their expertise has helped me to maintain high Google listing that resulted in my business growth. Unitel Direct Limited has surpassed my expectations on all levels. My websites now looks great and works better than I ever expected! I always refer your services to my friends and co-workers.

davidai
3/26/15

Unitel Direct has done an excellent job for me. I am more than satisfied with their regular reporting. I have received full data on cost per lead for various channels. Unitel Direct's ability to build an affinity and relate to all our requirements in the right manner was indeed very impressive. They have a dozen of great minds that provided us with good directions and pushed us towards smarter decisions. Their extensive knowledge of web marketing has helped me foster apprehension of all the essentials of online marketing. I am glad to realize their supreme management of my website. My company is very happy with this level of contract with them that has resulted an overall high level of success.

andrewm94
2/17/14

The team at Unitel Direct knows what my website needed in order to recover from the penalty, and they implemented really effective strategies. I am really pleased with the results of the work by the company, and my website is up once again. Thanks a lot guys!

eyilt
12/19/13

Great company to work with. These people kept me updated about every step of the development of my website, and I found that my inputs were considered highly. These guys are expert at what they do, and this is why I will surely recommend them to all my contacts.

cenat
12/8/13

My last SEO company failed to produce any results, and now I am looking for a new service provider. Unitel Direct reviews seem good, and maybe this company can help me get an increased visibility over the web.

bishopl11
12/2/13

I have read a lot of great reviews about Unitel Direct. I am planning to switch my internet marketing company as they are not giving any results at all. Maybe Unitel Direct can help my business. Im hopeful.

Questions? Get answers from the UnitelDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

UnitelDirect.co.uk?