US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

williamm279
2/8/17

If your reading this and your not using Twoo already then what are you playing at? It's to single people what cheese is to wine lovers! I mean if your looking for a hidden gem of a internet dating site id say check out one of the great 'under the radar' sites like WeJustFit.com but if your thinking of using Twoo to look for love but havent tried it yet then get on with it already!! In fact better yet use the two sites together...that's what I do! Ha!

peterh176
2/1/17

I haven't been actively using it because of my active membership on Mingle2day and POF which I am really satisfied with,. However, I've checked it out and it looks totally legit to me. Some fake profiles though (remember that is part of the dating game).

justinc86
12/26/16

I'll start by saying internet dating worked for me, I met my new girlfriend Sally just over a month ago (was on a different site called wejustfit.com) and weve both cancelled our various dating site memberships now, including Twoo. So this isnt one of these typical negative reviews. But Twoo is where I started probably like most do and I gotta say its a professional site with a lot of women (I should know I probably talked to every one of them in the SoCal area!). If im unlucky enough to be single again in the future id go back and give it another try, but I hope I aint unlucky!

henzis
12/26/16

I have never signed up for the website and I receive spam mails saying I did and I've got messages from some random people. Also please be careful when you receive mails from this website. There's a small text at the bottom which is really unnoticeable and it says "By clicking on --> , you agree to create an account with twoo". I was like seriously? Isn't that like a violation of some kind!!!!!!

stevej140
12/14/16

I have never created an account with Twoo and yet started to get unsolicited, fake contacts from 'members'. I'd love to know where Twoo got my email address from.

philipa25
12/8/16

Average rating of 1.5 stars?! I was curious how bad this dating site could possibly be after checking all the negative reviews. Suprise, Surpise, it's not! Typical case of what I call 'Wrong Expectations'! Twoo seems to be a legit dating site and even though I haven't met anyone I see how this dating site will make it happen if you invest a little time and patience. I think it has not as many members as other large dating sites like Mingle2day and eHarmony but I think it is a good alternative if you weren't lucky on other dating sites.

karolinel
11/28/16

No knight in shining armour yet...but I live in hope
I have one friend that who me that Twoo is the best and another who recommended WeJustFit.com. I went for Twoo because its the ads are over the TV and subway but im not really getting anywhere yet. Maybe I should have gone for both but I hoped id only need one membership, maybe in hindsight that was a bit lazy. Anyway, it's a good enough site and ive had a couple of date invitations so maybe things will improve soon. Heres hoping. Karoline x

claral16
11/22/16

I didn't sign up. I received spam messages in my gmail that i have unread messages on twoo. I l clicked on it, and i saw that I had like 20 messages. I read them, and i saw that i replied to some of them with a "hello".
But i never used this site before, so how did i send a reply to these guys?
Next to my "hello" i saw that it was an automatically generated message. wtf.

richards274
11/19/16

Twoo keeps sending emails to my contacts stating I've sent them a message, when I never did that. As soon as I found that out, I removed every detail and photo of my account and then canceled account. The photos' URLs are still public to everyone (and on emails sent) and they don't collaborate on emails to support.

steveng91
10/31/16

It's obvious as soon as you sign up to a dating site like Twoo why its so popular. It's addictive and fun and allows you to get all self indulgent. But after a while if you end up with no dates then you might as well be in an old school internet chat room. I've decided to give it up and go 'old fashioned' again for a while. If I have no luck ill go for something else, ive heard wejustfit.com is meant to be as good as Twoo or better so that will be my next port of call. Hopefully I dont need it though and ill be the one singleton in society that doesnt need to date online. I can dream.

jillb44
10/30/16

When I blocked someone their photos still came up every time I log in with the words CONTINUE or UNBLOCK I dont want to unblock this person and seeing his pics everyday wont change this There is no way to delete him. Otherwise the site is so far so good.

alexj90
10/16/16

Even after deleting my account with Twoo, they have sent unsolicited emails to *everyone* in my address book, stating that I have sent a message to them from Twoo. *Everyone* includes my siblings and child. And Amazon.com marketplace. I have got replies, embarassing, from people and organizations.
Please, dont even use their site.

setas
10/16/16

I have NEVER signed up to Twoo, I have NEVER created an account with them, until today I didn't know who they were or even that they existed.

Yet today I got a message from "Maria" who wants to connect with me. This is spam and I do not dare to click on the "unsubscribe" link for a service I never signed up for, they'll probably use the "unsubscribe" as e-mail address confirmation and spam me to despair.

Despicable growth strategy used by a despicable company, stay well away from these pirates.

stevend72
9/5/16

As far as im concerned, im sorted for my online dating needs for the forseeable future. I've been combining twoo with wejustfit.com and thy compliment each other nicely. I'd say im busier than ive ever been since I started this online dating lark back in the day. All set for a date tonight with a definite prospect, she's had me killing myself laughing over text so let's see if we get on as well in person eh? wish me luck haha!

minh-anhn
8/31/16

Moderators on this site for some reason or another will ban users and profiles who actually are legitimate. I met someone on this site, very real and genuine who I regularly Whatsapp now and she suddenly got banned for no reason. She wasn't a scammer, nor a bot, nor a gold digger. Pretty sure a lot of profiles of women on there are fake or bots, but nooo, those don't get locked or banned. Ban the real profiles is the name of their game! Meh, good riddance.

andyp48
8/23/16

This site has grown on me a lot over the past few weeks. I used to think WeJustFit.com was the only trustworthy dating site out there but having given this a shot now id recommend it to any singles out there that are looking to dip their toes into the murky waters of online dating.

lutherw13
8/15/16

First, let me mention the positive features of Twoo:

The siteis free to join and it claims to have over 10 million users from almost 200 countries.

The cons are pretty clear;

You need to buy credits because your search options are really limited with the basic membership.

Conclusion: I'd say it is an average dating site. I have used it and I did not find it special in any way. I have seen worse though. Compared to Mingle2day, Chemistry, and Match I'd rate this as ok.

alejandrap7
8/5/16

All guys will tell you, they are either in the military, or they are widows with 17 year old daughter. Then they have to travel due to their job, if they're not overseas already, and they all end up asking for help with money. Or for you to request a leave from the war zone to come see you, but you would have to pay for the fee. Don't worry, it's flactuates between $500.00, and $2,00.00 just enough for them to live a nice vacation while you wait for someone who will never show up.

bobl80
7/28/16

Probably the best dating site going. A few mates said WeJustFit.com is getting them quite a few ladies, but ive not bothered with it yet cos im doing fine with TWOO. If its not broke dont fix it, thats what I say!

tomw114
7/19/16

I think its to be expected that a dating site will have it's fair share of fakes and scammers. What i don't expect from a dating site is a complete disregard for their paying customers. Six weeks ago I was offered and granted a 7 day free look and full access. During that time i had tons of replies and EVERYONE at least saw my posts to them. A few days after the free trial ended i decided to pay for the service so I could keep in touch with all of the ladies i met. 30 + posts and a month later not a single lady has even read a post from me. No replies whatsoever. Even women I was chatting with in other socail media verified that they saw nothing from me even though i was messaging them there. I complained but get very little as far as a reply or customer service. My advice would be to run from the Twoo dating site as fast as you can. They even still want to charge me for a month of service that yeilded ZERO results. And just now they had the stones to email me asking for my verified info again. WTF!!!

thomasw114
7/18/16

Somehow one of my contacts got into this scamming loophole that is twoo 2-3 years ago, so i unsubscribed then. Now the spamming came back and i clicked in the email on "Unsubscribe", soon afterwards i got the E-Mail with my login credentials. I thought they are kidding me but nope, they SERIOUSLY created an account without ever me asking for permission to do so. So i thought "ok let's stop this now once and for all", and i logged in to this epically useless crap - and tada! without my consent, it sent ALL of my contacts e-mails (including to myself), that i left them a message.

I proceeded to deleting my account, which was covered with BS with the intention of "you should learn how to use twoo properly to enjoy it, come on give us a try pleeease" before you are allowed to do so. In the reason comment box i left them a notice, wishing them to die because of cancer. This is a hefty scam, and i think they got all of their "millions of users" in the pretty much same way. Go die in a fire, please.

Tip for consumers: Put their mails to the spam filter where they belong, avoid visiting their page/app at any cost.

stefanp17
7/14/16

They charge your credit or debit card every month without your permission!
Beware!Not possible to find details of your "contract" with them.

richieb18
7/13/16

I had a pretty good month on Twoo, a fair few chats going on and even managed a real date (ive been told i was lucky to meet someone and get a date arranged so soon but guess I'm just irresistible lolz!!!!) I also have an account with a company called wejustfit.com and love that site! i heard from someone (or maybe i read it on a review site) that its a good idea to use more than one dating site tho so i went for this one too and its working out well so far. Of course, one month and one date isnt really enough to say its the best, but its easily 8/10 and id suggest to anyone to try it as so far no problems at all. Enjoy !

kerryb37
7/1/16

Ive been a loyal Twoo customer for years but im at the point now where I dont expect to get dates and im actually surprised when I manage to arrange one. And then im shocked if it goes well! It wasnt like that in the early days of the site. A couple of weeks ago I did something I hadnt done before and joined a rival site (t was WeJustFit.com in case youre interested). I must say that its really opened my eyes. Not only did I get a date with a guy who seems really nice (date is tomorrow at 7) but ive realised that online dating is more than just Twoo, and so there are a lot of single guys ive missed out on meeting because I was so blinkered before. I thought because I was using the best that the others werent important but of course theres no rule that says the one will be on the best dating sitemy prince charming could be waiting for me on any number of sites! So im going to spread the net a bit more. Sure ill probably stick with Twoo but not sure how long for. The main thing is to broaden the old horizons a little and get back that butterly feeling I used to get when logging into my dating account. If that means paying twice then so be it, common sense says that by adding another string to my bow I should catch more animalsor something like that. So im off hunting, wish me luck!

sais12
6/19/16

Hi Transaction of 1195INR has ben done from my account with out my knowledge from Twoo site how do i get back my amount

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Twoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
eduardoc21
EDUARDO C.
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
lienl1
Lien L. [Twoo Rep]
A: Hi,

Please contact our helpdesk at info-en@twoo.com or send us the email linked with your profile here so that we can check why your account has been blocked and check if it's possible to unblock it.
1 week, 3 days ago
on 1/25/17
Answer
lienl1
Lien L. [Twoo Rep]
A: Twoo is a social discovery website and you can use it to look for friends. :) We're doing our best to make sure that all of the users on the site are genuine. If you see a profile that you think might be fake please report them to our moderators who will look into the issue as soon as possible.
1 week, 3 days ago