Review of Twoo

Tel: 5759911982125
info-en@twoo.com

thomask94
9/11/17

First of all, FYI im not new to net dating, been around the block a few times! Very much liking Twoo I must admit. It's up there with wejustfit in terms of the best websites ive tried. Def recommend.

noahd30
9/7/17

Worth trying in case you have lots of members in your area but for me it was pretty standard stuff overall. Personally, I prefer Mingle2day or Cupid over Twoo but that doesn't mean that it's a bad site. IMO it seems legit.

jhantelleb
8/1/17

Someone sent a message to my Gmail account using Twoo. I clicked the link and never signed up. Less than an hour later, I received another email thanking me for signing up which I never did!

thomasl126
7/28/17

I joined Twoo a few weeks back.
I use 2 email addresses: one for family/friends, the other to join non-critical websites (i.e. Twoo).
Last week, I received some emails from my friends telling they had received invitations from Twoo in my name.
This means that the websote is cunningly scrapping all email addresses stored on your computer no matter which email account you are using.
Avoid if you want to keep your privacy.

gemmap9
7/20/17

Twoo is seen as the top of the online dating tree and u can see why. Lots of people to talk to, easy to use, offline gatherings are easy to set up. I'd say of the four or five dating sites ive tried only wejustfit.com betters it. So Twoo better than blind dates or being hooked up by mutual friends (oh the disappointments) and far cheaper too. Give it a shot if you're considering it there are good trial options for most dating sites and ive never had any problems. Gemma

randomr5
7/18/17

got a message from a person that i really cared about in an email, thought it was a real message instead it asked me to register or sign up, but i refused to do so. all of a sudden i got registered with my private email without my permission, it turns out it's because i visit the website through the email that i got from Twoo, becareful, don't open the website from the email

natalijao
6/10/17

They sent me message on email in which they explained that my brother who past away in 2013 had sent me a message. They should be whiped out!

johnm1073
6/7/17

I just got a very fishy email from Twoo. Apparently, a former female acquaintance of mine that I had met through Facebook many years ago sent me an invite from Twoo. However, I highly doubt this invite to have willingly originated from her since we have not spoken in almost two years. I chose to stop my online friendship over Facebook with her after I learned that she was the main culprit that led to countless problems - and eventual rupture - with my previous girlfriend.

Yes, my ex turned out to be a jealous freak who believed every lie told to her, and behaved like a control maniac who viewed me as her property. So that was a big eye opener right there. But the woman I speak of (the one supposedly sending me the Twoo invite) did prove to be a controlling narcissist as well for telling lies to break up my relationship with my ex gf, and thus, clear her path to me. For this reason I told her not to ever contact me again. She did send me several emails and text messages to my cell after that but eventually stopped after I repeatedly told her not to insist. I think at that point she understood that she had messed up, and did not contact me again.

That is, until now from Twoo. But frankly though, after reading about Twoo's sketchy practices online to boost their clientele, I honestly don't think that the invite I received came from her. At least not with her full knowledge, much less with her approval. There's no way in hell she could insist in getting me to pay attention to her again after what she did. In the last text message she had sent me she promised she would not bother me again, and recognized that she had screwed up with her actions. So what I think happened here was that Twoo pulled my email from either her contacts list, and sent me that invite as if it had come from her.

The Twoo invite does have her name and a photo of her doing the Twoo sign, as Twoo's real users usually do to identify themselves as not fake. So the profile might be real. But I find the invite from her very doubtful. I think this is just the folks over at Twoo trying to further expand their social network business with fake accounts by getting me to click their email link. I fell for that trick once from Amigos.com - a similar site that several years ago also used that same invite tactic by sending me an invite to their social network website full of fake profiles. I clearly remember back then (don't recall too well but I think it was sometime between 2007 and 2010) how much time and patience I wasted just trying to eliminate the profile that Amigos.com had created using my Facebook profile picture. I never succeeded, though.

Amigos created the profile by luring me to their site through a fake invite from someone in my Facebook friends' contacts list. They even used one of her photos and her full name to get me to click. Just like Twoo is doing now, once you click the link in your email, Amigos.com would automatically validate your profile without your consent. But you had no control over the profile once it was created. I couldn't even remove my own profile picture... the one they stole from my Facebook account. Amigos would only allow you to add more pics to the profile. Very clever of them. I realized this not by adding more pics since I immediately caught up with the scam as soon as I got to their phony site. It was obvious to me from the get go that my friend's profile was also fake. I found out by thoroughly researching Amigos.com online. There were tons of complaints about how they were luring people using people's contacts from Facebook.

Anyway, this is getting long. I just felt that telling my bad experiences with these so-called fake "Social Networks" might help people realize to stay away from those sites. If you get an email from a social network showing the picture and name of one of your friends on FB, or from any other social network that you use, try to contact the person by other means to make sure they really sent it, or just delete the email entirely. Don't click on the link or sign up to the website because it will only grab your personal info and contacts, and do very annoying things in your name. Things that you would probably never do.

ericj72
5/22/17

Not bad at all. Yes, I have seen better but trust me, I have seen worse. In my opinion it is okay and nowadays that means something. Been using so many different dating sites and many of them scam the sh## out of you. In my opinion Twoo, Mingle2day, POF, and Tinder are the few sites which work just fine.

erics221
5/15/17

We all know about the popular dating sites; mutch, POF, tinder, wejustfit.com, etc. But I would say that Twoo is close to being on the same level as these main players. It has a really high amount of users (in my area I have lots of women in my search results and from what I can tell most are real people) and it's a nicely designed site that you can use on your tablet, phone, laptop or PC. It needs some work but its definitely one to watch and consider for your dating needs.

ericj70
5/12/17

Been using it last year. Interacted with several members and actually met two of them. In my opinion Twoo and Mingle2day are the two most legit dating options you will find.

garbidgew
4/30/17

Before you know you already have an account on "Twoo" and it starts sending out emails to relatives mentioning you send them a message on "Twoo".
Don't even visit the website! Before you know you have an account...

craigl47
4/20/17

Cant say im the biggest fan of this site personally. Nothing in particular just never really believed in all there marketing Twoo and after using the site for 2 months now im still single. Going to try wejustfit.com as ive heard from real people (friends of mine not just TV ads) that it is a better option. Will report back on how it goes but it sounds more up my street.

vishals15
4/16/17

Hi my name us vushal.sometimes back i opened my twoo account and paid for premium membership,but next day Without my knowledge and intimation twoo deducted 20 us dollars from.my ATM account.I wrote several emails but they never replied.Overall a big forge company. Be ware of TWOO frauds.

angryj
3/2/17

Spamming me. Never heard of them. Am 100% sure my relatives did not register with the, but Twoo are spamming me that my "friends" have sent me messages. One is over 70 and happily married. The other is over 60 and happily married.

williamm279
2/8/17

If your reading this and your not using Twoo already then what are you playing at? It's to single people what cheese is to wine lovers! I mean if your looking for a hidden gem of a internet dating site id say check out one of the great 'under the radar' sites like WeJustFit.com but if your thinking of using Twoo to look for love but havent tried it yet then get on with it already!! In fact better yet use the two sites together...that's what I do! Ha!

peterh176
2/1/17

I haven't been actively using it because of my active membership on Mingle2day and POF which I am really satisfied with,. However, I've checked it out and it looks totally legit to me. Some fake profiles though (remember that is part of the dating game).

justinc86
12/26/16

I'll start by saying internet dating worked for me, I met my new girlfriend Sally just over a month ago (was on a different site called wejustfit.com) and weve both cancelled our various dating site memberships now, including Twoo. So this isnt one of these typical negative reviews. But Twoo is where I started probably like most do and I gotta say its a professional site with a lot of women (I should know I probably talked to every one of them in the SoCal area!). If im unlucky enough to be single again in the future id go back and give it another try, but I hope I aint unlucky!

henzis
12/26/16

I have never signed up for the website and I receive spam mails saying I did and I've got messages from some random people. Also please be careful when you receive mails from this website. There's a small text at the bottom which is really unnoticeable and it says "By clicking on --> , you agree to create an account with twoo". I was like seriously? Isn't that like a violation of some kind!!!!!!

stevej140
12/14/16

I have never created an account with Twoo and yet started to get unsolicited, fake contacts from 'members'. I'd love to know where Twoo got my email address from.

philipa25
12/8/16

Average rating of 1.5 stars?! I was curious how bad this dating site could possibly be after checking all the negative reviews. Suprise, Surpise, it's not! Typical case of what I call 'Wrong Expectations'! Twoo seems to be a legit dating site and even though I haven't met anyone I see how this dating site will make it happen if you invest a little time and patience. I think it has not as many members as other large dating sites like Mingle2day and eHarmony but I think it is a good alternative if you weren't lucky on other dating sites.

karolinel
11/28/16

No knight in shining armour yet...but I live in hope
I have one friend that who me that Twoo is the best and another who recommended WeJustFit.com. I went for Twoo because its the ads are over the TV and subway but im not really getting anywhere yet. Maybe I should have gone for both but I hoped id only need one membership, maybe in hindsight that was a bit lazy. Anyway, it's a good enough site and ive had a couple of date invitations so maybe things will improve soon. Heres hoping. Karoline x

claral16
11/22/16

I didn't sign up. I received spam messages in my gmail that i have unread messages on twoo. I l clicked on it, and i saw that I had like 20 messages. I read them, and i saw that i replied to some of them with a "hello".
But i never used this site before, so how did i send a reply to these guys?
Next to my "hello" i saw that it was an automatically generated message. wtf.

richards274
11/19/16

Twoo keeps sending emails to my contacts stating I've sent them a message, when I never did that. As soon as I found that out, I removed every detail and photo of my account and then canceled account. The photos' URLs are still public to everyone (and on emails sent) and they don't collaborate on emails to support.

steveng91
10/31/16

It's obvious as soon as you sign up to a dating site like Twoo why its so popular. It's addictive and fun and allows you to get all self indulgent. But after a while if you end up with no dates then you might as well be in an old school internet chat room. I've decided to give it up and go 'old fashioned' again for a while. If I have no luck ill go for something else, ive heard wejustfit.com is meant to be as good as Twoo or better so that will be my next port of call. Hopefully I dont need it though and ill be the one singleton in society that doesnt need to date online. I can dream.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

How do you pay? By PayPal? If so, you must go to the paypal website and CANCEL all debt authorizations of TWO...

By Marco L. on 5/23/15
Helpful answer

Twoo is linked to other sites, like Netlog, and Meetic. Twoo have a fairly good customer service department and they do actually read complaints and respond to them... and after some exchanges of emails, usually resolve the problem. They have collected your contact details via some app or other site. This happened to me. I asked them to delete the contacts that they collected, and they did.

By Erica P. on 1/1/16
Helpful answer

Twoo is a social discovery website and you can use it to look for friends. :) We're doing our best to make sure that all of the users on the site are genuine. If you see a profile that you think might be fake please report them to our moderators who will look into the issue as soon as possible.

By Lien L. [Twoo Rep] on 1/25/17
Helpful answer

Hi, Please contact our helpdesk at info-en@twoo.com or send us the email linked with your profile here so that we can check why your account has been blocked and check if it's possible to unblock it.

By Lien L. [Twoo Rep] on 2/3/17
Helpful answer

Do you still encounter this issue? If so, please check if the site works in a different browser and delete cookies from the browser you usually use. If you still can't access Twoo please contact us at info-en@twoo.com and we'll look into this issue.

By Lien L. [Twoo Rep] on 12/31/16
Helpful answer

Do you still experience the issue? Have you tried deleting cookies from your browser or opening Twoo in a different browser? If you still can't access Twoo please contact us at info-en@twoo.com and we'll look into this issue.

By Lien L. [Twoo Rep] on 12/29/16
Helpful answer

Because it appears that Twoo is just another scam site.

By Richard T. on 7/28/16
Helpful answer

My experience says that some interactions are made from people that are somehow "connected" to the site, and their job is to interact so that new members feel the need to PAY to read the messages!!!!! Don't do it!!!!

By Marco L. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

Don't! Join BADOO instead! You can chat with almost anyone (except new members for a few hours) without any restrictions!

By Marco L. on 4/21/15
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Twoo staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Twoo