US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

tomw114
7/19/16

I think its to be expected that a dating site will have it's fair share of fakes and scammers. What i don't expect from a dating site is a complete disregard for their paying customers. Six weeks ago I was offered and granted a 7 day free look and full access. During that time i had tons of replies and EVERYONE at least saw my posts to them. A few days after the free trial ended i decided to pay for the service so I could keep in touch with all of the ladies i met. 30 + posts and a month later not a single lady has even read a post from me. No replies whatsoever. Even women I was chatting with in other socail media verified that they saw nothing from me even though i was messaging them there. I complained but get very little as far as a reply or customer service. My advice would be to run from the Twoo dating site as fast as you can. They even still want to charge me for a month of service that yeilded ZERO results. And just now they had the stones to email me asking for my verified info again. WTF!!!

thomasw114
7/18/16

Somehow one of my contacts got into this scamming loophole that is twoo 2-3 years ago, so i unsubscribed then. Now the spamming came back and i clicked in the email on "Unsubscribe", soon afterwards i got the E-Mail with my login credentials. I thought they are kidding me but nope, they SERIOUSLY created an account without ever me asking for permission to do so. So i thought "ok let's stop this now once and for all", and i logged in to this epically useless crap - and tada! without my consent, it sent ALL of my contacts e-mails (including to myself), that i left them a message.

I proceeded to deleting my account, which was covered with BS with the intention of "you should learn how to use twoo properly to enjoy it, come on give us a try pleeease" before you are allowed to do so. In the reason comment box i left them a notice, wishing them to die because of cancer. This is a hefty scam, and i think they got all of their "millions of users" in the pretty much same way. Go die in a fire, please.

Tip for consumers: Put their mails to the spam filter where they belong, avoid visiting their page/app at any cost.

stefanp17
7/14/16

They charge your credit or debit card every month without your permission!
Beware!Not possible to find details of your "contract" with them.

richieb18
7/13/16

I had a pretty good month on Twoo, a fair few chats going on and even managed a real date (ive been told i was lucky to meet someone and get a date arranged so soon but guess I'm just irresistible lolz!!!!) I also have an account with a company called wejustfit.com and love that site! i heard from someone (or maybe i read it on a review site) that its a good idea to use more than one dating site tho so i went for this one too and its working out well so far. Of course, one month and one date isnt really enough to say its the best, but its easily 8/10 and id suggest to anyone to try it as so far no problems at all. Enjoy !

kerryb37
7/1/16

Ive been a loyal Twoo customer for years but im at the point now where I dont expect to get dates and im actually surprised when I manage to arrange one. And then im shocked if it goes well! It wasnt like that in the early days of the site. A couple of weeks ago I did something I hadnt done before and joined a rival site (t was WeJustFit.com in case youre interested). I must say that its really opened my eyes. Not only did I get a date with a guy who seems really nice (date is tomorrow at 7) but ive realised that online dating is more than just Twoo, and so there are a lot of single guys ive missed out on meeting because I was so blinkered before. I thought because I was using the best that the others werent important but of course theres no rule that says the one will be on the best dating sitemy prince charming could be waiting for me on any number of sites! So im going to spread the net a bit more. Sure ill probably stick with Twoo but not sure how long for. The main thing is to broaden the old horizons a little and get back that butterly feeling I used to get when logging into my dating account. If that means paying twice then so be it, common sense says that by adding another string to my bow I should catch more animalsor something like that. So im off hunting, wish me luck!

erict61
6/23/16

My FB page was hacked a while back and someone signed me up for this bull$#*! dating site.
Now I'm getting chat requests from homos and weirdos and I'm straight. I have tried going to my account page and the option doesn't allow me to continue. So I keep getting queer mail from the dreggs of society who are plugged into both sockets. If you're out there TWOO, you best figure out a way before a lawsuit comes where you're violating my privacy. And stop sending me mail from sexual deviants and hell-driven bastards.

Tip for consumers: Unless you're a queer and you're desperate or like Bruce Jenner, stay away from this site it's run by dumbasses.

sais12
6/19/16

Hi Transaction of 1195INR has ben done from my account with out my knowledge from Twoo site how do i get back my amount

jacks484
6/13/16

I didn't even register for Twoo but I got an e-mail from them. Supposedly 16 people have sent me a message wanting to date me. All 16 were fake profiles that required me to sign up for premium service to view. They were men and women, ages 18-60, each and every one greeted me as if we were personal acquaintances... all fake profiles meant to lure people to buy premium service.

jonnier3
6/11/16

In my personal opinion this site can't compete with the big players in the dating industry like Mingle2day. But it seems to be worth a try as well and I have used it for three weeks now. Like I said I prefer other sites but this seems to be ok for now. Maybe a little early to review it but I will keep you guys posted!

venusg1
6/7/16

BEWARE !! And please aware , there's swindler in twoo.com , don't simply trust anyone in twoo.com. The swindler write graceful words, flowery speech , until you really fall in Love . His name Oscar , maybe he used fake name too

anthonyd72
6/5/16

I have to accept the sht that comes with using Twoo; however, now Twoo is being dishonest / unhanded.

You purchase / load points and uncheck the box in settings so as it does not automatically load and charge you for more when they reach 300; however, Twoo has now created a dishonest way to bill you for more - snatching your cash, you have no choice, it's theft !!!

As soon as I buy, I used to uncheck the box, now you have to wait 24 hours (many forget during this time, to the joy of Twoo; now, Two staff have taken to checking the box after you have unchecked it, and dishonestly billing you for points you did not agree to pay for.

Now I'm going to pay-pal and closing my account - it is theft !!!

gohilm
6/3/16

I fuked up to put my ass in twoo muther$#*!ing app I send 15$ and my life 4 houre for this $#*!id app

charliep21
5/17/16

Seriously, I am surprised to read so many negative reviews! I've used Twoo and I think it is one of the better dating sites. I personally prefer Mingle2day but using Twoo I also liked it. I did not meet anyone in person though.

evas44
5/10/16

How can they send email to ALL my contact as if I send message to them? It's very annoying. It's scam. Seriously, it's VERY harmful. Do click any email send by them and don't ever register. You can't be sure if an account send you a message, it is real or not. If negative rating posible definetely I will give them -100.

sylviay
4/12/16

Complaint.I want to remove Unauthorized use of photo and profile photo. I'm being cyberstalked by twoo site individual and will report site to law Enforcement. Remove my Info now!!

sofiar13
3/26/16

I get dozens of emails every day regardless whether if I unsubscribe or not.

robertm318
3/26/16

I guess that just want to find a way to get more money for you and no value in return. When I already payed the site said "this girl has to like you first before you can send her a text". Disappointing in general, loads slowly, no easy to use, hourly blocks all the time...

ashokk12
3/21/16

If cld giv less than 1 wld hv given that amazingly disgusting

rdrn
3/20/16

you talk to a "user" and all of a sudden they disappear. Then they come back to you, or you send them another message, hours later and you realize that you are not talking to the same person (sentence structure, word choice, level of linguistic aptitude are totally different). They may be employing underpaid agents, their English is so bad! And one of them was trying to convince me that she is a scientist educated in England, yet she spoke and wrote English like a 5-year old...

All in all a SCAM. ZERO stars, they should be shut down...

panup
3/18/16

Thanks for all reviewers . I almot pay money to the acammers . thanks again

soorajo
3/14/16

WTF. I waste alot of dollars in this damn f*****g app for nothing. Most of the id's are system generated profile which will never response. Totally screwed me up. Waste of time and money.

kabelom
2/21/16

scam hey,don't try twoo beautiful people! machine generated profiles,they are marketing themselves that way,by letting you think someone sent you a message.I gave it zero rating!just default is one star.

scottr64
2/7/16

Before I pay for a membership, are you guys spam.

thirdo
2/6/16

This site is an ALL-CLICK-REQUIRES-MONEY Site. Just WTF and another WTF! $#*! and useless web application.

Tip for consumers: NEVER VISIT.

georgess
1/19/16

So many indicators are telling you this site is a scam! You're a fool if you don't see them!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Twoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question