US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bens146
10/29/16

After contacting a few different contractors I finally found Treeium, and I'm so happy I did! Their representative was super professional and knew what he was talking about. My bathroom came out even better than expected. I would recommend to my friends and I'll definitely be using them again.

larrym82
5/5/16

May 5th, 2016, 10:30am appointment for free estimate for a patio/deck rebuild. After having three previous estimates from three reputable contractors a Treeium representative a (what I thought would be a knowledgeable contractor) showed up with his notepad and measuring tape clipped to belt. I told him the patio would be 17'X18', he measured never writing anything down. I explained to him the same things I told the previous contractors and without a beat told me it couldn't be done. I told him I have had other contractors come and have disgust what needed to be done. After taking measurements and notes was told in 2 or 3 days I would receive an estimate from them. Treeium Rep. Michael immediately started being very arrogant and condescending telling me all other estimates could not be true or correct. He then started trying to sell me on him company showing all kinds of paperwork and telling me that the sub-contractors that they use are professionals. I said to him " so you use sub-contractors and don't do the work yourselves"? He didn't like my questions. He than told me that I would need to pay him 10% of an amount he wrote down on a piece of paper so he would set a date to come back with someone to take measurements so they could give me an estimate. I then asked him "so you don't give free estimates"? He then got irate and said no engineer would come for free. At that I was very upset. I told him I needed a knowledgeable person to come to give me an estimate and not a salesman. He continued to talk down to me and I then told him to collect all his paperwork and that the conversation was over. He continued to argue with me and again I had to tell we were done. I then told him I was getting mad and wanted him to leave. I believe that this is false advertising, telling me our appointment was for a free estimate and not a hard sale from a salesmen. I had to select one star to be able submit this review, I wouldn't even give that that if I didn't have to. Larry Montano

jessical90
10/26/15

Treeium started off as a promising venture for me. After signing with another company, they were helpful and honest in outlining for me the grave mistake that I had made in doing so. The representative with whom I spoke, who's name was Elad, was incredibly eager to sign a deal, promising that I would pay slightly less than the other company was willing to do the job for. If you are reading this, I am here to tell you not to believe a word these people say. Half of the work done was ineffective and entirely unnecessary. He wasted my time beating around the bush with complicated language that was meant to make me feel like I should trust him, while keeping me in the dark as to exactly why. I didn't understand, but I believed him. My mistake.

patriciam39
8/1/14

I am very unhappy with Treeium. The prices for the work is way out of line with other contractors. They charge way to much. Be Very Careful and check them out.
They are not what they seem to be.

tinac8
9/3/13

I had some cabinet and counter top work completed by Treeium. The refaced my cabinets and replaced my counters in my kitchen and sink. I am thoroughly pleased with the workmanship and the short amount of time it took them to complete the project. I would recommend Treeium to anyone and everyone.