US Government’s NSF

7412 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, Suite 102
Portland, Oregon, USA

larsl4
1/21/13

If you're there for the pure entertainment, then go for it... But if you're considering paying for a reading, you're probably better off throwing your money in a well...

omegar
1,529 helpful votes
11/10/11

I often wonder why it is some people trust in things that are not truthful. Mediums and psychics and those who deal with tarot cards do not fall into the realm of that which is 100% truthful sorry to say. Here is an example of the deception in tarot card readings. Here is a story from answers.yahoo.com

Author: raspberry beret

Topic: Psychic Tarot Reading Scam?

"Hey all. So being the sometimes gullible person I am, I decided to go get my tarot done one night and was amazed at the woman who I truly believed had a gift. She knew that my fiance was in the military, she knew my friend's name who was accompanying me, she knew that I had refused a cleansing from a previous psychic, and she knew the details of my love life. She predicted I'd get married soon, and have a baby, which I am nowhere ready for. She then said that I had a negative energy around me and will need cleansing asap....She told me the cleansing would cost my birth age multiplied by 69. I don't have money for this and told her this, and she said "Don't worry, we'll figure it out.",,,I believe that I shouldn't have to pay to be "cleansed."

This tarot card reading in the story was really intending to "cleanse" all the money away from this person. There is nothing 100% truthful in tarot cards and they are not to be trusted at all.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tarot staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/21/12
Answer
gabbys
A: It predicts the future (incorrectly and vaguely).
10/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Tarot staff and other customers.

Similar Pages