Review of SSENSE

FREE shipping and returns in Canada & USA
Order Online

vladr5
6/20/17

I payed with a credit card for some Rick Owens sneakers. They took the money immediatly. After 2 working days they reached out via e-mail and told me that they took no more than 10$ for security measurements and i needed to reply them the exact ammount. I did that and then, after 3-4 days, i received a e-mail from them saying that the order was canceled because they "were unable to validate the information you have provided" and this can't be reversed. I am very dissapointed about that, i thought it was a serios site.

aymana13
6/19/17

Tried to place an order over 10 times with different cards and using verified PayPal, got canceled every time and the customer service could not do anything about it!

ryany8
6/18/17

Keep saying they can't verify my information and asking me to try different payment method. I have tried credit card, debit card, paypal, non of this work. I tried different address too but still won't make a different. I asked them which part of the information I provided could not be verify? how can i make my purchase? they said there is nothing they can do. Just wasted times.

chelseys8
6/15/17

I ordered a pair of the black camo rock stud Valentino's to Liverpool UK. I thought they would take over a week to come at least since they was travelling from Canada. Within 2 days I had them on my doorstep! Fantastic and quick delivery even though it was international shipping. Would highly recommend!!!

al27333
6/13/17

SSENSE had emailed me asking to check the small amount that had been taken out of my account for 'security measures', £1.14 had been taken out. Just after that My order had been cancelled within 2 days without any notice at all whatsoever. When I had emailed SSENSE they said it was a security measure and that I should replace the order. I refused to replace the order and so asked for a refund. They refunded me within 2 days. It has been 2-3weeks and everything has been fine, until I noticed that SSENSE is repeatedly refunding and taking out £1.14 (their security measure). I emailed them asking them to stop as more order was cancelled and they replied with an automated email stating that I should 'replace my order with a different credit card'. I replied explaining what had happened and they once again got back to me with an automated email. In frustration I had emailed telling the now stop refunding and taking out £1.14 and how poor and deplorable their customer service is and I am yet to receive a response. Although I believe it would be an automated email as theyl customer service has no email etiquette.

shereend
6/11/17

I put in an order and 2 days l get an email to say it's been cancelled. After contacting their customer service they said it's due to failed security checks. I tired again with a different card, same thing.
Tried again with PayPal and that order got cancelled.

I'm starting to wonder if they are a genuine company!

tzuh
6/11/17

they use 'made in Italy' to deception people to buy their product and never acknowledge their mistakes. They are liar. (note: if you email them, they will change their clothing's detail)

jackl140
6/11/17

I have tried placing a order twice and both have been cancelled by the security team for reasons unknown. Take your money elsewhere as this company certainly doesn't want it.

Regards,
Jack.

junc6
6/8/17

I have two credits card and both got rejected for "security reasons" while my friend have the same card from the company and have succefully complete the purchase. Then I have to get a brand new credit card for the purchase but still, the same result. I have reached for customer service but they basically CANNOT DO A SINGLE THING!!! Then they told me to use PayPal. Okay okay, still get rejected. They told me to verify the paypal account. Okay spent me half a month to do the PayPal verification. Lastly still get rejected. I don't know what did I do but it's seems that they don't like doing business with me.

ko1298
5/19/17

Ordered an item on a Monday for express delivery (2 days as stated on the website)... come wednesday after two days of hassle verifying my credit card details (which are identical to my shipping details)... the order was cancelled without me being asked. Now I'm expected to order again but only using a different payment method (I don't know about you but I only have one credit card) then wait 3-4 days for payment verification (which I have to do by confirming a small initial amount charged I must verify with my bank), "0-2" days for processing, followed by "2-4" days for shipping...

I've ordered from Ssense many times before but I never will again. Pathetic customer service for a company selling $1,000 t-shirts.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time and money. Now I have to wait for my bank to process the refund.

xinyun
5/18/17

I bought things from many luxurious stores, barneys NewYork, farfetch,saksfifthavenue.... SSENSE has the best package and best product quality.

duyufengy
duyufeng Y.
5/13/17

always satisfied with the service of ssense
id like to shop on it over and over and over and over and over and over

xiangkez
Xiangke Z.
5/9/17

Got little problem with the a sweatshirt I've purchased, but solved quickly by the customer service. Excellent experience and will absolutely recommend.

shanayeh
5/8/17

Quality! My purchase was delivered on time. I love this site. Will definitely recommend to others and purchase from this site in the future.

takashii2
5/8/17

It's quick.
Because there are diversity in the model this shop using, it is easy to image.
I will be more satisfied if you enclose an invoice.

jenniferm344
5/7/17

Recently ordered Acne Studio shoes for my daughter. In 2 days, I received my item well protected. Fast shipping, excellent product, thank you SSENSE. This website works well.

coraliet
Coralie T.
5/7/17

A few days ago, I ordered Chloé Bag with SSENSE. The payment process was a little bit slow but it worked. I asked Customer Service to validate my order. In less than an hour, I received the confirmation et 1 day after, my bag was shippied. The item arrived in well condition. I recommand the site for sure.

axlx
5/5/17

fast shipmentfair pricenice costumer service.
bouns points for the free return.
I got shoes size wrong. I was worried about they can't return. After calling the costumer service, the service people were really nice. They tell me specific step of how to return and answered my questions.

yuany6
YUAN Y.
5/5/17

SSENSE gives me a nice purchasing experience. Compared to other website, SSENSE shows a clear, clean website design to the customers.

julietteg8
5/5/17

J'ai commandé 2 chemises Saint Laurent sur SSENSE. Après 3 jours d'attente, j'ai tout reçu bien emballé à mon domicile. Commande facile, livraison super rapide, aucun problème pour acheter avec SSENSE.

kevinb227
5/4/17

Fast shipping and easy purschase. I always enjoy shopping and buying from Ssense. I will be shopping with Ssense again sooon.

marcof23
5/4/17

Very very fast delivery im very happy to buy from this website that have a lot of designer

Recommend for anyone need best designer

minghuaw
4/30/17

Everything has been conducted within a short amount of time. Love how efficient Ssense is. And we only need to pay the national tax when doing a purchase which is great!

phatd1
4/30/17

Very good, easy to see, everything is clear and make it easy and professional. Hoping for more sale season and limited big sale on only few item so people can hunt on time

hanyangl
Hanyang L.
4/30/17

Want more discount for the products. Maybe more sale prices. Like the rick Owens but always no discount for that. Try to get more hype brand.

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SSENSE staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 11/30/16
on 10/9/16
on 9/23/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the SSENSE staff and other customers.

8 Photos for SSENSE