US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lewisk16
2/20/17

Their employees are jerks by fooling around with you without answering your question. There are plenty of shops to go to this ain't the one worth u to stop by

adip6
1/26/17

This is the first time my paypal and multiple visa cards are rejected because of "validation errors". After reading other people reviews I'm going to empty my bank account asap. STAY AWAY

katherinet21
1/23/17

Reading all the negative reviews perhaps we are not talking about the same company. I have purchased several items and have had to exchange a pair of shoes for a different size once and never had any issues. Delivery was 2 days as promised and the credit and exchange was seamless! I will continue to shop on their website; one questions however- what happened to all the sale merchandise? Did it completely sell out?!

oria14
1/10/17

Bought Y-3 bag from the SSENSE sale. I opened the box and see a big crack and scratches in the middle of the leather strip. Contacted customer service and they offered me a 10% discount. What?! Googled and found this site, looks like several people have had the same horrible experience shopping with them... I refuse to shop with SSENSE ever again. What a disappointing experience!

WOULD HAVE GIVEN 0 STARS IF I COULD.

treyy
1/3/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. i tried ordering two pairs of balmain jeans from the site for the last two weeks we tried everything they told us make a new sense account, clear website with my bank, paypal, credit cards debit cards everything we could and every order would get cancelled. after i told myself i would try one last time i put in a order and it was of course cancelled but my money was not returned to my bank account like the previous cancelations. so now i am out $1,900 and didn't even get my christmas present. great way to start off the new year. thanks a lot for the great customer service ssense.. not. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

kinw
1/3/17

I am a contributor to the Ssense editorial team and was given a press discount as a result which I have used a few times without any problems. However on my last purchase, I was told there was a technical problem and they couldn't refund the discount. Then a week later I was told I was no longer eligible for the press discount which was completely without warning!! Had I known this I would not have made the purchase from the website. Am very unhappy about this.

deshounem
1/3/17

GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE. They have some bul$#*! security measures and cancel your orders without providing information. They act as if their sending you some million dollar diamonds. Do not order from this site, your orders will just be cancelled

notmyr2
12/29/16

I've made several purchases from Ssense.com over the years, was extremely happy with the service i received from purchases made before up until now. I received a call from CC company asking me about suspicious transaction from SSense. They have been trying to put transactions through my card and my paypal account. Thank god my CC stopped the transactions in time. Very disappointed with them. Will never purchase with them again and will not recommend anyone to do so either.

lewist18
12/27/16

Tried to order from this twice now and my orders were both cancelled each time. These items were for my son for Christmas and I was unable to get them for him. I have emailed them twice asking why my orders have been cancelled as I paid through Paypal and I have had no response from them as to why my orders have been cancelled. All in all very poor.

jonathanw85
12/26/16

I have tried purchasing the same items with 5 different purchasing method and every time they got cancelled because of some security issue. And every time I sent a followup asking what was the issue they provided with zero additional information. I really don't recommend this site especially when you're paying such prices for such terrible service

carolm172
12/26/16

I wasn't sure about this website. I read some good things & some bad. I decided to take a chance & am glad I did! Ordered some valentino boots. I already owned a pair so already knew they'd fit. I live in Missouri & received them in 2 day's! Am very happy & would order from them again. Can't speak about customer services since I didn't need to contact them.

petet22
12/24/16

I sent them a direct message on here as they asked me to do that they could follow up with my previous review and they did not respond. It seems like they just send those to make people who come here think the issue has been resolved but it has not. Do not make the same mistake I did.... do not shop here it is an incredibly frustrating waste of time only to have order cancelled 6 different times. Terrible customer service, people joke about how nice Canadians are but apparently not those working at ssense.

nataliek28
12/21/16

My order was cancelled after they took money from my credit card.
The wording was:

"Mathieu (SSENSE)
Dec 21, 2016 10:12 EST

Hello,

Please note that we have cancelled your order and refunded the amount. Also note that your bank may require additional time to credit your account.

This cancellation cannot be reversed. That said, you can try placing another order using a different payment method and it will be reviewed by our Security Team. "

After i asked what is the issue i received the following response:
" Hello,

All orders go through our security measures and if they do not pass our security measures, we cancel the order.

Note that the pre-authorization on your card has been voided and that your bank may require additional time to reflect the change.

We suggest that you try replacing your order with a different payment method. However, if you do place new orders with different payment methods and your orders keep getting cancelled due to our security measures then unfortunately at this time there is nothing we can do to assist you."

As you can see no explanation

andyt45
12/20/16

Ssense cancelled my order a week later after I purchased off their site and they withdrew money from my account. After going back and forth with them for a week they requested I reviewed their support and I told them I would submit a review once my order had been posted and received
They then stated "We have tried everything we could do to process your order, but we were unable to validate the information your have provided." And a few days later the shoe size that I ordered and paid a lot of money for was out of stock.
I have emailed them 3 times asking questions and they are yet to respond.
WARNING- DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

luciel5
12/20/16

EDIT : SSENSE posts messages behind all our reviews here saying "We apologize for your experience. Can you send us a private message with your contact information? We would like to look into this for you further" but they never got in touch after I did sent them a private message. This is just a way to look like they care about their customers but they don't.

As other persons noticed, SSENSE is canceling orders without explanations.
I tried with different bank accounts, I called my bank. Everything is fine and works but they refused my payment each time.
I also wonder what it can be. I can't purchase my presents for Christmas.
It doesn't make sens for a store to cancel all those orders randomly like this. This is not professional at all !

D'autres personnes l'ont noté ici mais SSENSE annule de nombreuses commandes sans raisons. J'ai utilisé différents moyens de paiement, appelé ma banque. Tout fonctionne. Je ne peux pas faire mes commandes pour Noël. Pour un magasin qui se veut prestigieux ça ne me semble pas très professionnel !

breannac2
12/16/16

I tried to order the same coat 3 times and they have decline it everytime tried . I called customer service and they didn't do anything. They said they said there is nothing they can do if it doesn't get passed security measures. I wouldn't recommend anyone to order from this site.

donettem
12/15/16

It seems that SSENSE doesn't care about these bad reviews but I'll add mine anyway. I tried ordering a Mackage coat for my daughter who picked it out for her Christmas gift and sent me the link for this site. I have never heard of them before but we routinely purchase high end items from Saks, Barney's Bloomingdales etc. The order was canceled with every card I used debit as well as credit. I placed the order with customer service reps on the phone expressing my frustration. They consistently claimed that their 3rd party verifies the orders and they cannot over ride a decline. I called my bank after placing each order and they assured me that they see the charge in approved status and all my shipping and billing information on their files match those of the order. My bank said if the vendor declines the purchase they are doing so for their "own reasons". The only reason my son suggests, is that they are profiling where we live and if it's an area notorious for fraud then they are declining to deliver here. This is a form of racial profiling and this company should not be allowed to do business in this manner. Needless to say we will never attempt to use their site again and will buy our Louis Vuittons, Monclers and Chanels elsewhere!

milot10
12/14/16

I've always liked browsing ssense's website and recently I saw a great deal on some Ann Demeulemeester shoes, so I placed an order. One day later I received an email saying my order had been cancelled with no information as to why.

I sent an email asking why my order had been cancelled and got a response which gave me absolutely no additional information, just recommended I try the order again with a different payment method. I tried this and that order was cancelled as well! (Both cards have more than enough money for the purchase.) I even tried using a different email to make another account but to no avail.

Meanwhile the shoes I wanted had sold out...very disappointing.

raek5
12/13/16

UPDATE
So, I finally returned the shoes and they did not bother refunding me the initial shipping fee. Why is the customer being forced to pay for shipping of defective merchandise? What rubbish. I sent them a private message via the site and they just ignored me. Clearly, they don't bother about customer service. Lesson learnt, STAY AWAY FROM SSENSE. What a dodgy site.

Bought KENZO sneakers from the SSENSE sale. Wanted to return them as they were too big. When I was packing the shoes, I realised that they were defective, the rubber labels on the tongue were ripped in several very noticeable spots. Contacted customer service and they offered me a 10% discount. What?! Googled and found this site, looks like several people have had the same horrible experience shopping with them... I refuse to shop with SSENSE ever again. What a disappointing experience!

WOULD HAVE GIVEN 0 STARS IF I COULD.

matthewr62
12/9/16

Ordered a wallet two days ago, arrived in great shape today. Fast shipping, clear updates, and no hassle. Would use again

jessical159
12/5/16

I ordered express shipping on a Maison Margiela ring to be delivered in time for my friends 21st birthday. Upon receiving it, I've opened the box to find a damaged ring. Any sensible person working in retail would look at this ring and see that for $330, it is appalling to sell to someone in the state that it is in. Not only can I not give this present to my friend on their birthday, but dealing with customer care has been disappointing. The only thing you can offer is 10% off the ring??? How embarrassing to give a 21st birthday present with chips in it. I even asked if you can give me 10% off another style of ring to make up for the inconvenience you have caused me but no you cannot. I am left with no other choice than to request a refund, to which I now find out I need to travel almost an hour from my house to drop off at a UPS location? I can't give my friend a present for their birthday and I don't drive so how do you expect me to travel all that way? I want my money back ASAP so I can go buy another ring elsewhere that provides me better customer service and values its customers. How about instead of saying "sorry for the inconvenience" OVER AND OVER like robots you actually reflect that in your actions and make my situation EASIER rather than HARDER. This your fault for not upholding excellent quality assurance processes yet now I have to do all this hard work? Sort yourselves out.

sofk
12/5/16

the site is one of the worst things ive used in a while. Declined an debit credit and amex credit because of some "reasons" (every single card has more than enough on it), wont be able to get my sweatshirt for christmas and the issue will clearly not be resolved seeing as the staff does not want to tell me what to do to make my purchase go through. Only buying my raf,rick,vetts from selfridges from now on.

rlongn
12/1/16

I have seen some bad reviews on this web. I was really nervous before I placed my order. Then I thought just give a try. I got a great deal for the purse and got 2 day free delivery . Everything went well.

nioamie
11/10/16

Too long to write whole story other than they tell you a bunch of lies and don't even know what they're on about! Spent £355 with this company, Still haven't received my refund after two weeks, due to the sizing being much bigger than expected, baring in mind I paid £62 just to send them back!! and now being told I have to wait another week and more before I can have my refund! Absolutely ridiculous. Avoid website.

mb170
7/26/16

I love it all!

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SSENSE staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question