Review of SSENSE

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ko1298
5/19/17

Ordered an item on a Monday for express delivery (2 days as stated on the website)... come wednesday after two days of hassle verifying my credit card details (which are identical to my shipping details)... the order was cancelled without me being asked. Now I'm expected to order again but only using a different payment method (I don't know about you but I only have one credit card) then wait 3-4 days for payment verification (which I have to do by confirming a small initial amount charged I must verify with my bank), "0-2" days for processing, followed by "2-4" days for shipping...

I've ordered from Ssense many times before but I never will again. Pathetic customer service for a company selling $1,000 t-shirts.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time and money. Now I have to wait for my bank to process the refund.

xinyun
5/18/17

I bought things from many luxurious stores, barneys NewYork, farfetch,saksfifthavenue.... SSENSE has the best package and best product quality.

duyufengy
duyufeng Y.
5/13/17

always satisfied with the service of ssense
id like to shop on it over and over and over and over and over and over

xiangkez
Xiangke Z.
5/9/17

Got little problem with the a sweatshirt I've purchased, but solved quickly by the customer service. Excellent experience and will absolutely recommend.

shanayeh
5/8/17

Quality! My purchase was delivered on time. I love this site. Will definitely recommend to others and purchase from this site in the future.

takashii2
5/8/17

It's quick.
Because there are diversity in the model this shop using, it is easy to image.
I will be more satisfied if you enclose an invoice.

jenniferm344
5/7/17

Recently ordered Acne Studio shoes for my daughter. In 2 days, I received my item well protected. Fast shipping, excellent product, thank you SSENSE. This website works well.

coraliet
Coralie T.
5/7/17

A few days ago, I ordered Chloé Bag with SSENSE. The payment process was a little bit slow but it worked. I asked Customer Service to validate my order. In less than an hour, I received the confirmation et 1 day after, my bag was shippied. The item arrived in well condition. I recommand the site for sure.

axlx
5/5/17

fast shipmentfair pricenice costumer service.
bouns points for the free return.
I got shoes size wrong. I was worried about they can't return. After calling the costumer service, the service people were really nice. They tell me specific step of how to return and answered my questions.

yuany6
YUAN Y.
5/5/17

SSENSE gives me a nice purchasing experience. Compared to other website, SSENSE shows a clear, clean website design to the customers.

julietteg8
5/5/17

J'ai commandé 2 chemises Saint Laurent sur SSENSE. Après 3 jours d'attente, j'ai tout reçu bien emballé à mon domicile. Commande facile, livraison super rapide, aucun problème pour acheter avec SSENSE.

kevinb227
5/4/17

Fast shipping and easy purschase. I always enjoy shopping and buying from Ssense. I will be shopping with Ssense again sooon.

marcof23
5/4/17

Very very fast delivery im very happy to buy from this website that have a lot of designer

Recommend for anyone need best designer

minghuaw
4/30/17

Everything has been conducted within a short amount of time. Love how efficient Ssense is. And we only need to pay the national tax when doing a purchase which is great!

phatd1
4/30/17

Very good, easy to see, everything is clear and make it easy and professional. Hoping for more sale season and limited big sale on only few item so people can hunt on time

hanyangl
Hanyang L.
4/30/17

Want more discount for the products. Maybe more sale prices. Like the rick Owens but always no discount for that. Try to get more hype brand.

krystalh9
4/29/17

DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! After several attempts to order a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti shoes for my son I kept getting emails of my order being cancelled! Stating the security could not validate shipping and billing address. I have now out of $895 and no shoes!!

williama114
4/23/17

Order 177404015218 got cancelled. Please fix the issue on your side and send me the damn crewneck that i've paid for. The security you run to validate customers information is beyond appalling. Clearly from your below standard reviews, you'd have fixed this by now.

fredericg14
4/20/17

I've always been shopping with ssense for their selection, item availability, precise shipping times, and unparalleled customer service!
I wouldn't change a thing!

jackr100
4/14/17

I ordered shoes from SSENSE. First they had my shipping and billing address incorrect, but upon delivery, they sent two packages, one with my name and one with someone else's name but with my address (the address was incomplete, mind you so I'm lucky they arrived at all).

The driver was sent away with the @wrong name" package, only to return today insisting that SENSE told him to deliver it to me. After some hesitance, my roommate acquiesced and signed for this package.

Later this evening, the driver texted me saying SENSE had directed him to return and retrieve this package.

Given this example of oure incompetence, and unscrupulous mismanagement on the part of SSENSE, I will not be a repeat customer.

I would never suggest anyone purchase any item through SSENSE. If you are like me, regular consumer of high end, designer merchandise, steer clear of SSENSE.

traceyn12
4/1/17

Awesome site. Always order my clothes from here. Fast shipping, fast email response. Thanks so much for everything.

junep22
3/26/17

I truly don't understand these other reviews. I placed 2 orders in the past 3 days from NYC and both times my items shipped the same day, shortly after purchasing, which is unheard of to me. I shop online a lot and Ssense is by far the fastest retailer I've used. My items came the very next day even though the service quoted me 2 business days. The shoe box was ripped and one of the tags was detached, but overall very happy with service from Ssense.

marmars
3/7/17

I was very pleased using ssense website. Things were exactly as advertised. I would definitively purchase again.

lewisk16
2/20/17

Their employees are jerks by fooling around with you without answering your question. There are plenty of shops to go to this ain't the one worth u to stop by

adip6
1/26/17

This is the first time my paypal and multiple visa cards are rejected because of "validation errors". After reading other people reviews I'm going to empty my bank account asap. STAY AWAY

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SSENSE staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
eim20
ei m.
on 3/31/17
Answer
katrinal15
Katrina L. [SSENSE Rep]
A: All of our merchandise is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee.

Depending on the designer, merchandise may come with a proof of authenticity. Moreover, to ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected before shipment.

You may shop confidently knowing that we are an established and trusted online retailer of luxury brands. Our goal is to provide you with the finest quality of products and services.

I hope this information encourages you to continue shopping with SSENSE.
on 3/31/17