Review of SSENSE

FREE shipping and returns in Canada & USA
Order Online

chenx10
8/19/17

The shipping was really fast and the sale price was really good. Everything with the service was satisfying.

davidt279
8/18/17

Fantastic sale prices and fast shipping! I love shopping on this site. It's fast and easy. The best designer brands!

annak148
8/18/17

This previous purchase was my first and I was very pleased with my experience. Everything from the product choices, exclusive deals, and shipping process! SSENSE has now become a site that I can rely on and love to check out for future purchases

chloel14
8/18/17

my experience with ssense went by without a hitch. even when i meeded to return my shoes due to a sizing error on my part, the attendent was super nice. love it!

gideont2
8/18/17

Packaging can be better because my item came in a very rugged box I feel that the packaging could me so much better because you item might be damaged through the shopping process ! I believe you guys. Oils be better and have so much faith in you guys ! Really looking forward to the next purchasing experience with you guys !

chenw5
8/18/17

Recommend product has actually wearing demonstration to clarify the proportion
Or even 15sec clips to demonstrate the product whole look in different angle

Create customize recommendations for each catalogue

Provide fashion news and trends guideline

celial7
8/17/17

Every night before sleeping,I will browse ssense website and really hope to buy everything!!really like ssense ' product.But sometimes I will choose sale item because I hope to find more cheaper products than Taiwan.

caroliney6
8/17/17

Shipping was very fast. Didn't need to contact customer service for anything so not sure about that.
Overall good experience

ericzons
8/17/17

It was my first ordered with the company. The packages had a problem with the custom because they didn't put any official receipt on the products, that is why the custom in Spain detained it for long time. After several weeks/almost 1 month I knew that my ordered was returned with SSENSE and without informing me. I loosed a lot of time waiting for the products to be delivered to me without knowing it will not be delivered. Everytime I called the DHL and SSENSE about it and both of them telling me different things which made me confused. I loosed lot of time with this first ordered with them.

Other thing it took me more than 1 month before I had a refund. The worst of all! They didn't even contacted me after they received they received the returned packages. Really disappointed!!!

claudeb37
8/17/17

Good item purchase service also good
Hope to purchase some other items some time to get freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cathyt34
8/17/17

I ordered shoes that I have been wanting and received them through DSL
in 1 day! I could not have asked for better faster service

franckt1
8/17/17

Most items were dope. Some didn't fit. sadly I couldn't return it. Overall ssense is my fav place to shop

heonp
8/17/17

LoL It was a good price for me and delivery was perfect

I hope your sale time will be more longer than now

cjd12
8/17/17

Customer Service was able to help me out in regards to finding my right size as well as returning a Final Sale purchase item.

Will be shopping with them again.

Thanks!

kkh5
8/17/17

Great item quality and good customer service to help me on price adjustment for my purchase. Will definitely purchase items again from SSENSE.

danyig
Danyi G.
8/17/17

Both of the items I bought is like second hand. It takes long time to ship back and do those return stuffs

asmab3
8/17/17

Love the range of brands at SSENSE. The delivery was SUPER fast. My only complaint is that the shoes I bought were very very very small for their size (and non-returnable). I would have expected that to be noted in the description on the SSENSE website.

adriels
8/17/17

The service was amazing, so was shipping no hassle and it was quick, will shop at SSENSE again, their sales also are very handy and they have nothing but quality designers on their site.

chrisc378
8/16/17

you provide a lot of hot-fashion items with fast dhl services, but actually i think it make the cost high, let try SF express for china area thanks

hanwulp
8/15/17

I was very happy with the delivery and the goods were very satisfactory (:
It was a purchase I liked to use again

gillesw5
8/14/17

Great experience, incredibly fast shipping good products. The choices and diversity of designers is pretty cool. Love love Ssense.

catherinel56

Experience was perfect!
Shipping was fast and easy to track!
Website is easy to navigate.
Very good selection of products and designers

hoit
8/14/17

It took around 2 weeks for the delivery which I never experienced and it was not a door to door delivery that I have to go to postal office to collect. If this is a free shipping, I think it's reasonable but it cost me around USD20, I don't think it is fine for me.

gabrielag10
8/14/17

I am very happy with my purchase. It arrived on time. Well packed. The items you sell ara very well chosen. Thanks

evangelosk2
8/14/17

Uncomplicated and fast delivered, warm and welcome staff on the phone.
Love the items
Thanks for your service

Helpful answer

Hi Mary, as Esra mentioned, shipping usually takes 2-3 business days. Feel free to call our Customer Care if you have any other questions - we're here to help! #: 1-877-637-6002

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep] on 12/4/15
Helpful answer

Hi Liz - Yes, all our merchandise is 100% authentic, and is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to connect with us; we're here to help. - Best, SSENSE Customer Care | customercare@ssense.com, @SSENSE, & https://www.facebook.com/SSENSEofficial

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep] on 9/15/15
Helpful answer

All of our merchandise is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. Depending on the designer, merchandise may come with a proof of authenticity. Moreover, to ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected before shipment. You may shop confidently knowing that we are an established and trusted online retailer of luxury brands. Our goal is to provide you with the finest quality of products and services. I hope this information encourages you to continue shopping with SSENSE.

By Katrina L. on 3/31/17
Helpful answer

Hey John - Thanks for reaching out! Here is a direct link to this item. https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/saint-laurent/black-leather-wyatt-harness-boots/1799693

By Katrina L. on 3/13/17
Helpful answer

Hi Kit - Thanks for reaching out! Have you been in contact with our customer care team?

By Katrina L. on 1/10/17
Helpful answer

Hi Oluwatobby - Thank you for reaching out! Have you been in contact with our customer care team?

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep] on 12/6/16
Helpful answer

Hey Cj - All of our merchandise is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. Depending on the designer, merchandise may come with a proof of authenticity. To ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected before shipment. You can shop confidently knowing that we are an established and trusted online retailer of luxury and high-end fashion. Our goal is to provide you with the finest quality of products and services. I hope this information encourages you to continue shopping with SSENSE.

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep] on 11/30/16
Helpful answer

Hi Ashley - All of our merchandise is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. Depending on the designer, merchandise may come with a proof of authenticity. To ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected before shipment. You can shop confidently knowing that we are an established and trusted online retailer of luxury and high-end fashion. Our goal is to provide you with the finest quality of products and services. I hope this information encourages you to continue shopping with SSENSE.

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep] on 10/9/16
Helpful answer

Hi Emily - Thank you for reaching out! We ask that you reach out to customer care directly. You may contact them at +1 877 637 6002.

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep] on 9/23/16
Helpful answer

Hi Arnold - Thanks for reaching out! Have you been in contact with our customer care department?

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep] on 8/29/16
Questions? Get answers from the SSENSE staff and other customers.

8 Photos for SSENSE